PDA

View Full Version : anganan hotel briyani - recipe pls

sonumickey
31st December 2004, 07:10 AM
hi
i went to coimbatore and went to this hotel called anganan. i heard this is famous for briyani and its kulambu. i also tasted it. it is very tasty. can any one of you tell me the recipe of anganan hotel's briyani and its kulambu
thanxs
-gayathri

sonumickey
7th January 2005, 01:39 AM
pls, someone help me for the above topic

dev
7th January 2005, 11:02 AM
Hi,

My native is coimbatore & i know tht Anganan biriyani is very famous... I too 've tried for the recipe but no one seems to know the exact recipe!!!... Guess I'll have to try to bribe the hotel cook to get the recipe... :lol:

louisvalan
7th January 2005, 06:56 PM
I happend to visit this hotel in 1996... but now i forget the address of this hotel.. can some one help me.

louisvalan
7th January 2005, 07:05 PM
I happend to visit this hotel in 1996... but now i forget the address of this hotel.. can some one help me.

dev
8th January 2005, 12:28 PM
Hello Louisvalan,

No need of the address & all those stuff...When in coimbatore,ask any coimbatorean for the way to Anganan Kadai & they'll guide you...

acjdagr8
31st January 2005, 06:07 AM
I would confess to be their greatest fan!! I love their biriyani.. It's the best.. I've eaten biriyani's from almost all over india but nowhere is it prepared like this.. They should think of making a branch in melbourne :) :wink: if someone could get the recipe.. wow!!

malligai
5th February 2005, 01:17 AM
Hiii Everyone in this thread,

i am from CBE too..Anganan's briyaani is supposed to be the best...my grandpa used to love it, and even my friends visit there for special treats...good to know soo many of u know this place...