PDA

View Full Version : Chinna Kalaivaanar Vivek

Pages : 1 [2]

Movie Cop
28th February 2008, 05:27 AM
One more: Vivek's lollusabha on Visu/Arratai Arangam - sorry Korattai Arangam!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48yWqr__MOY&feature=related

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Arthi
28th February 2008, 11:59 AM
The scene in Dhil where he imitates Laila "permanent smile" :rotfl:

:lol: My brother likes that scene!!

why are u :lol: for that? :roll: :lol:

rangan_08
28th February 2008, 02:30 PM
Remember the scene in Vaali where Vivek talk with the lean Balaji - Kannu avinjipochu, kai onjipochu, kaadu theenjipochu, seat thenjipochu, kaalla aani paanjipochu etc... hilarious :lol:

rangan_08
28th February 2008, 02:33 PM
wat abt Roja koottam with Setji - " Pantha kodu, pontha edu - Nee alla vidu"

Dei, vittuttu poriye, idhu unga thatha..

Podaaaaaaanngggggggooo......... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Shakthiprabha.
28th February 2008, 02:34 PM
I like his comedy, tone, dialogue delivery etc in almost all mvoie.

BEST i enjoyed was

MINNALE

Arthi
28th February 2008, 02:45 PM

yes roja koottam was really hilarious :rotfl:

He troubles sEtji like anything and atlast he only saves his life :lol:

sarna_blr
28th February 2008, 02:55 PM
innikku seththaa
naalakku paalu.....

pudhu pudhu arththangal paakkalayo?

selvakumar
28th February 2008, 02:55 PM
I would say vivek started with Vaali. But got noticed for his wit only in Thirunelveli. It was indeed a good break for him. His nakkal dialogues on the village life became quite popular.

"டேய், கிராமத்து குசும்பு இதுதானாடா ! .. அவன் அவன் கம்புயூட்டர், இன்டர்நெட், ஈ மெயில் ன்னு போய்கிட்டு இருக்கான். நீங்க இன்னும் துண்டுக்குள்ள விரலை விட்டு ஆட்டிகிட்டாட இருக்கீங்க" :rotfl:

Arthi
28th February 2008, 02:57 PM
I would say vivek started with Vaali. But got noticed for his wit only in Thirunelveli. It was indeed a good break for him. His nakkal dialogues on the village life became quite popular.

"டேய், கிராமத்து குசும்பு இதுதானாடா ! .. அவன் அவன் கம்புயூட்டர், இன்டர்நெட், ஈ மெயில் ன்னு போய்கிட்டு இருக்கான். நீங்க இன்னும் துண்டுக்குள்ள விரலை விட்டு ஆட்டிகிட்டாட இருக்கீங்க" :rotfl:

:rotfl:

Arthi
28th February 2008, 02:58 PM
His karuthu kandhaswamy character was also too good :lol:

rangan_08
28th February 2008, 03:20 PM
...and who can forget " Lord Labakkudoss"..in Pennin manadhai thottu ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Roshan
28th February 2008, 03:48 PM

For me it was Kadhal Mannan 8-) He almost played the second hero role with both comedy and a bit of serious acting. Kadhal Mannan was the turning point for me - when it comes to both Ajith and Vivek :) MSV kooda sErnthu Vivek paNNa attagAsam :lol:

The scene I really enjoyed was when he argues with Ajith saying it's not correct to fall in love with a girl who is alreayd engaged to some one else. Ajith with a guilty tone would deny the fact that he is in love with her, but Vivek would keep on pressing him to get the truth out but Ajith would keep denying. Finally Vivek loses his patience and angrily responds..

Vivek : ennangada kadha udureenga.. tharaila kAla vaingadA ..

Ajith : Loses his temper and slaps Vivek

Vivek : :shock: :shock: and then says to himself 'enna ivan, tharaila kAla vekka sonnA kannathula kaiyya vechuttAn :lol:

That's Vivek brand comedy - nAnga avaru yEthum serious'A solluvArnu nenechittirukkumpOthu - ippadi abrupt'a yEthAvathu solluRathuthAn avarudaiya speciality :)

:lol: :lol:

rangan_08
28th February 2008, 03:55 PM
Even in Madadhai thirudivittai, both Vivek & Vadivel were good in their own way. People really enjoyed watching them together.

"Sinnnnggggg in the rain, I am swainnnnnnggg in the rain, I want moooreee in the rain, I want mooorrree in the rain - Now Vivek will pour water in VV's head. Sema scene :lol:

selvakumar
28th February 2008, 04:01 PM
That's Vivek brand comedy - nAnga avaru yEthum serious'A solluvArnu nenechittirukkumpOthu - ippadi abrupt'a yEthAvathu solluRathuthAn avarudaiya speciality
:exactly:

After that scene, MSV enters and asks them on what happened. Both of them point the other one to him. After that, Vivek explains that love is the problem.
For that MSV replies,

Ithula enna yaaraavathu oruthar vittu koduthuttu poyida vendiyathu thaanae :rotfl:

Roshan, IF I am not wrong, his brand started with Vaali. I mean the dialogues >> "Cricket la oru batsman aaganumnnu nenachaen, enga appan oru wasteman enna sales man aagittan. Ippo WALK man theru thervaa alayuraen"

Kaadhal mannan was too good. But vaali was the firstfilm in which he started writing the comedy tracks :)

rangan_08
28th February 2008, 04:08 PM
[quote]
Roshan, IF I am not wrong, his brand started with Vaali. I mean the dialogues >> "Cricket la oru batsman aaganumnnu nenachaen, enga appan oru wasteman enna sales man aagittan. Ippo WALK man theru thervaa alayuraen"

Yes. Another dialogue in Vaali, " Ippadi pona Hotel Taj varuma - enakku anga velai illa, naan ippadiye poren. Indha, idhu ennoda paal card, ration card....naalaikku meet pannalam"

selvakumar
28th February 2008, 04:10 PM
Yes. Another dialogue in Vaali, " Ippadi pona Hotel Taj varuma - enakku anga velai illa, naan ippadiye poren. Indha, idhu ennoda paal card, ration card....naalaikku meet pannalam"

My one more favorite :

He looks at the girl in the studio.

Girl : enna venum ?
Vivek : Oru azhagaana ponnoda photo venum
girl : en photo tharattumaa ?
Vivek : Neeyae vanthaalum vendaam :rotfl:

Thalafanz
28th February 2008, 05:47 PM
Vivek in one of the scene from Minnale...

After the accident...

Vivek : Naan engga ottune. Munnala irunthu oru enemy thaan oottitu vanthaan.

Police: Enemy ahh???

Vivek: Figure-a paatha odane friendship-a cut panrava enemy thaane sir... :lol:

Thalafanz
28th February 2008, 05:48 PM
Not to forget...

Vivek: (Juice orinjuvaaru - from the lime) Konjam cheeni iruntha nalla irunthurukum.

Lorry Driver: Attha enda edutha???

Vivek: Chumma thonggi kittu irunthuchu. Athtaan eduthen. Itha enda ingga thongga utterukka???

Lorry Driver: Vandi nalla odanum-nu owner thongga utturukkan.

Vivek: Ada paavigala, ullukkulla 1008 spare parts-u irukkuthu. Athula oodatha vandiyaa intha elumicham pazhatula odida pooguthu??? :rotfl: :noteeth:

dinesh13284
28th February 2008, 06:25 PM
In a film along with Partheban, he will bring panigaram to Rambha...

that scene is totally hilarious.. his facial reaction would be very good when he eats...

sriranga
28th February 2008, 06:27 PM

that scene is totally hilarious.. his facial reaction would be very good when he eats...

parthiban: sir ramba sir
vivek: amaam
parthiban: sappiduthu sir
vivek: pinna naan enna vaandhi edukudhunna sonnen.

dinesh13284
28th February 2008, 06:33 PM
In film Cheenu Vivek will return from US with his Anniyan like hair style.. that movie also had amazing performance..

In one scene involving Enatha Kannaiyah,

EK: Saraswathi Kudiirukura intha veetula, Sangeetham kudi irukura intha veetula..(streches)
Vivek: Dai seekiram sollu ya..

Roshan
28th February 2008, 06:37 PM

parthiban: sir ramba sir
vivek: amaam
parthiban: sappiduthu sir
vivek: pinna naan enna vaandhi edukudhunna sonnen.

That's quite hilarious - superb timing by both Parthiban and Vivek. When she eats the 'paniyAram' - Parthiban will start telling a kavithai

Parthiban: Oru inippu kadaiyE

Vivek : (curiously) ahh ahh

Parthiban : Oru inippu kadaiyE
Paniyaaram...

Vivek : (interupts and with his usual nayyAndi tone questions) onnukku keezha onnu ?

Parthiban (with his usual nakkal tone) : 'Aama, adhuthAnE kavitha' (and continues ... ) oru inippu kadaiyE paniyAram sApidugiRathu

Vivek : (To his assistants) Ahaa ahaa note paNNikungadA note paNNikunga

Roshan
28th February 2008, 06:46 PM

And his sava oorvalam dance :lol:

"பிரசவத்துக்கும் நாங்கதான் இலவசம், பிற சவத்துக்கும் நாங்கதான் இலவசம்" :lol:

rangan_08
29th February 2008, 03:29 PM
In EDHIRI with Maddy, when rowdies surround them, Vivek walks like superstar (with BGM), gets into the auto, starts it - and fleds away.... :D

selvakumar
29th February 2008, 07:30 PM
In EDHIRI with Maddy, when rowdies surround them, Vivek walks like superstar (with BGM), gets into the auto, starts it - and fleds away.... :D
IMO, these kind of heroic elements in Vivek's comedy sequences is one of the major contributors in his loss of form. People love the comedians suffering a lot and vivek is certainly losing along these lines. His slapstick comedies have become a big bore these days. He should find a good comedy writer

leosimha
29th February 2008, 07:43 PM
the best comedy of Vivek is the one in Minnale.

Madhavan and Vivek gets into an accident with a lorry.

Madhavan runs away and Vivek says with a comic that he has escaped and what type of friend is he.

Vivek will look at the lemon and chillies tied to the front of the lorry and asks to the lorry driver what is it for. he says that it has been done to avoid accidents. and vivek asks will these things make a lorry run if the thousands of parts are not in order in the lorry. :lol:

then the traffic police comes and draws the map to which vivek replies with a comic. :lol:

the police asks for the number and vivek starts reading out the police bike's number. :lol:

he will say that he has got a great influence and he knows IG but the IG doesn't know him. :rotfl:

I know I have not put it in proper manner and I have missed lots of things in between. but this is the best comedy clip. :rotfl:

Nerd
1st March 2008, 07:39 AM

ippO puriyudhu.. vivek-Oda paathi vulgar dialaaks general fublic-kku piriyavE illai :cry:

ajithfederer
1st March 2008, 07:52 AM
:exactly: Nerd

That was a good catch ...

Wibha
1st March 2008, 08:08 AM

ippO puriyudhu.. vivek-Oda paathi vulgar dialaaks general fublic-kku piriyavE illai :cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wibha
1st March 2008, 08:12 AM

For me it was Kadhal Mannan 8-) He almost played the second hero role with both comedy and a bit of serious acting. Kadhal Mannan was the turning point for me - when it comes to both Ajith and Vivek :) MSV kooda sErnthu Vivek paNNa attagAsam :lol:

The scene I really enjoyed was when he argues with Ajith saying it's not correct to fall in love with a girl who is alreayd engaged to some one else. Ajith with a guilty tone would deny the fact that he is in love with her, but Vivek would keep on pressing him to get the truth out but Ajith would keep denying. Finally Vivek loses his patience and angrily responds..

Vivek : ennangada kadha udureenga.. tharaila kAla vaingadA ..

Ajith : Loses his temper and slaps Vivek

Vivek : :shock: :shock: and then says to himself 'enna ivan, tharaila kAla vekka sonnA kannathula kaiyya vechuttAn :lol:

That's Vivek brand comedy - nAnga avaru yEthum serious'A solluvArnu nenechittirukkumpOthu - ippadi abrupt'a yEthAvathu solluRathuthAn avarudaiya speciality :)

omg yea :rotfl: :rotfl: kaadhal manna was GOOODDDDD.............

raaja_rasigan
1st March 2008, 03:33 PM

:exactly: :notworthy:

NOV
1st March 2008, 06:01 PM
Vivek's best comedy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAzvzB88TfY

P_R
1st March 2008, 10:08 PM
Watching Dum Dum Dum....one of Vivek's best
Saar...indha matter-la unga total reaksanE ivvaLO dhaanaa :lol:

ajithfederer
2nd March 2008, 03:02 AM
Dum dum dum is hilarious...Watch out for the scenes when Vivek brings Madhavans father to Mannivannan's house(Naarathar antics)

:lol:

Wibha
2nd March 2008, 03:14 AM
Watching Dum Dum Dum....one of Vivek's best
Saar...indha matter-la unga total reaksanE ivvaLO dhaanaa :lol:

when madhavan asks for his girl friend :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

P_R
2nd March 2008, 05:35 PM
Dum dum dum is hilarious...Watch out for the scenes when Vivek brings Madhavans father to Mannivannan's house(Naarathar antics)

V:ஊர்ல இவன் அப்பா மருதப்பிள்ளை நல்லா இருக்காராய்யா ?
P1:என்ன ட உளறுத...நான் தாம்லே மருதப்பிள்ளை
V:என்னது......என்னய்யா இப்பிடி அணில்பிள்ளை மாதிரி ஆயிட்டீங்க :rotfl:

sarna_blr
14th March 2008, 02:36 PM
In thenkaasi pattanam..his comedy will be nice...

rangan_08
14th March 2008, 02:42 PM
In Pasupathy C/o Rasakkapalayam, he comes as a Police officer (sirippu police !)

" Youv yettu, avanavadhu paravayilla, kesu vishayama pesikkittirundhan, Nee KESU KOODAVEY pesuriye :rotfl: :rotfl:

sarna_blr
14th March 2008, 02:46 PM
While surfing in net... i came accross this....pls read and enjoy....

விவேக்: ஹாய் ஹாய் ஹாய் ஹாய் ஹாய் ஹாய் ஹாய்
நமிதா : எதுக்கு நீங்கோ மாடு மாதிரி என்ன கூப்பிடுதூ
விவேக் : Oh No. அது அப்படி இல்ல..இதூ விவேக் Style.
நமிதா : விவேக் எனக்கு ரொம்ப பிடிக்குது.
விவேக் : என்ன மா சொல்ல வர?
நமிதா : i mean, i like your comedy
விவேக் : யப்பா. சரி நமிதா, நீங்க கடந்து வந்த பாதைய கொஞ்சம் ஓப்பனா பேசலாமா?
நமிதா : *#*#*@*#
விவேக் : அய்யோ நமிதா, என்ன இது. நான் சொன்னது ஒப்பனா பேசலாம்னு. I mean without hiding anything..ஆஹா எப்படி சொன்னாலும் தப்பாகுதே..நீங்க தயவு செய்து அதெல்லாம் திருப்பி போட்டுக்கங்க
நமிதா : ஓஹ் எனக்கு புரியுது. Sorry விவேக். எனக்கு படத்துல ஓப்பனா இருந்தூ இருந்தூ பழகி போச்சூ. அந்த word என்ன டிச்ட்டர்ப் பண்ணிடுச்சூ.
விவேக் : பேட்டி எடுக்கு வந்தது நானு. ஒரு second என்ன முதல்வன் ரகுவரன் மாதிரி திணற அடுச்சுட்டீங்க... ஹா ஹா ஹா ஹா ஹா. சரி மேட்டருக்கு வருவோம்..இது english மேட்டர். சரியா
நமிதா : கேலுங்கோ விவேக்.
விவேக் : பறவால. தெளிவா தான் இருக்கீங்க...சரி நமிதா, உங்களுக்கு எப்படி இப்படி குறுகிய காலத்துல இவ்வளவு fans.
நமிதா : குறுகிய dress போட்டதால தானு எல்லாரும் சொல்றாங்கோ.
விவேக் : அப்ப நீங்க அப்படி சொல்லலையா?
நமிதா : அப்படி கிடையாது..எனக்கு என்ன Situationஓ அதுக்கு யேத்தா மாதிரி நான் perfectஆ பண்ணுதூ.
விவேக் : சரி விடுங்க, உங்களுக்கு business செய்ய ஆசை உண்டா ?
நமிதா : ஓஹ் உண்டூ விவேக். எனக்கு ஒரு துணி கடை start செய்ய ஆசை
விவேக் : அதிர்ச்சி கலந்த கேள்வி..என்ன நமிதா சொல்றீங்க?
நமிதா : இப்பொ ஹோட்டல் காரன் ஹோட்டல்லையா சாப்பிடறான் ?
விவேக் : ஹா ஹா ஹா ஹா ஹா. சூப்பரா சொன்னீங்க. சூப்பரா சொன்னீங்க. S.J.Surya சார் சொன்னா மாதிரி உங்க கடைல துணி இருக்கும் ஆனா இல்லைன்னு சொல்ல வரீங்க போல :-)
நமிதா : எனக்கு புடிச்சதெல்லாம் நான் செய்யுது. அவ்ளூ தான். I live for myself.
விவேக் : Great policy. சரி இனிமே யார் கூட நடிக்க உங்களுக்கு ஆசை.
நமிதா : First, i want to act with you.
விவேக் : போங்க நமிதா. எனக்கு வெக்கமா இருக்கு
நமிதா : Next, எனக்கு கமல் சார் கூட ஒரு படம் act செய்ய விரும்புது.
விவேக் : அட, கமல் சார next time பாக்கும்போது நான் கண்டிப்பா உங்க ஆசைய சொல்லிடறேன். But என்ன, திமிங்கலத்த சீண்டிப் பாக்க விரும்பரீங்க
நமிதா : Thanks விவேக். இச்ச்ச்ச்ச்ச்ச்ச்ச்ச்ச்ச்
விவேக் : என்ன இது இப்படி Interviewல எல்லாம் இச்ச்ச்ச்ச்ச்ச்ச் கொடுத்துகிட்டு. அதுவும் பேசும்போது பேச்சு வர இடத்துல.
நமிதா : கமல் சார் இந்த Interview பாத்துதூ, ஒரு நல்ல Screen test மாதிரி இருக்குதூ நென்சி என்ன புக் பன்னிடுவாரூ.
விவேக் : அதுக்காக இப்படியா... பறவால, chance எப்படி எல்லாம் கேக்கணும்னு உங்களுக்கு நல்லா தெரியுது. சரி, உங்களுக்கு வேற எந்த மாதிரி roles பிடிக்கும்
நமிதா : எனக்கூ chief minister மாதிரி or police roles புடிக்கும். யாரும் குடுக்க மாட்டேங்குது
விவேக் : (மனசுக்குள்ள, நாடு வெளங்கிடும்). ஒஹ் உங்களுக்கு correctஆ match ஆகும்.
நமிதா : எனக்கும் விஜயகாந்த் சார் மாதிரி செவுரூ மேல ஏரி fights பன்ன புடிக்குது
விவேக் : இத்துடன் இந்த Interview முடிவு அடைகிறது..மீண்டும் அடுத்த வாரம் சந்திக்க முடிஞ்சா சந்திப்போம் நேயர்களே
நமிதா : ஏன் சீக்கிரம் முடிக்குது விவேக்
விவேக் : கமல் சார்க்கு நீங்க screen test அனுப்சா மாதிரி Captain சார்க்கும் அனுப்பறேன்னு என் மேல எல்லாம் ஏரி மிதிச்சிடாதம்மா. மிதிச்சிடாதம்மா..இந்து பிஞ்சு உடம்பு தாங்காது
நமிதா : நீங்கோ ரொம்ப கிண்டல் பன்னுது. ஹி ஹி ஹி...I wont act here.
விவேக் : அப்போ முத்தம் கொடுத்தது உனக்கு acting ஆ?? சரி சரி.
நமிதா : OK விவேக். எனக்கு சென்னைல ஒரு ஷூட்டிங் and நைட் துபாய்ல ஒரு ஷூட்டிங் இருக்குதூ.. thanks for making me share my experience
விவேக் : என்னது, துபாய்லயாஆஆஆ?? OK நமிதா நீங்க தமிழ் நாட்டு மக்கள மேலும் மேலும் கலக்கி எடுக்க என் வாழ்த்துக்கள். All the best for your kamal movie. All the best for your kamal movie. All the best for your kamal movie.
நமிதா : Thank you.
விவேக் : ச்ச்ச, ஒரு வாட்டி தானா :(

ajithfederer
15th March 2008, 04:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpT1KBqoLwM&feature=related

Vivek :rotfl:

Devar Magan
19th March 2008, 02:25 PM
i want to meet vivek in person.. Annan bala kooda vantha nalla irukkum.. yaaraavathu arrange panna mudiyumaa?

raaja_rasigan
19th March 2008, 02:41 PM
i want to meet vivek in person.. Annan bala kooda vantha nalla irukkum.. yaaraavathu arrange panna mudiyumaa?

edhavadhu visayamgava illai vivagaramagava

Devar Magan
19th March 2008, 06:01 PM

edhavadhu visayamgava illai vivagaramagavaithe kelviya konjam vera vithamaaga kekka polaamnu irukken.. :lol:

ThalaNass
19th March 2008, 09:03 PM
Vivek was good in Anniyan!

PR : Ennamo 'akunpatham' nu ezhuthirukkan! Ennava irukkum?
Vivek : Ithu kandippa tamizh padattoda opening song lyrisc ah thaan irukkum! Akunpatham, anbu itham, kadhal sugam ah aah :rotfl:
PR : chaary
Vivek : Sorry sir :lol:

ajithfederer
19th March 2008, 09:53 PM
:rotfl: :lol:

Roshan
19th March 2008, 10:48 PM
:rotfl: :lol:

:lol: :rotfl:

Arthi
20th March 2008, 03:05 AM
roshan:
neenga mumbai vandheenga naan UK pOitEn :roll: sorry, have u got my PM, really sorry that i cld not meet u :( :(

Roshan
20th March 2008, 02:10 PM
roshan:
neenga mumbai vandheenga naan UK pOitEn :roll: sorry, have u got my PM, really sorry that i cld not meet u :( :(

No probs Arthi :). Please check my pm.

Sanguine Sridhar
23rd March 2008, 09:35 AM
http://thatstamil.oneindia.in/movies/news/2008/03/22-script-writer-prasanna-kumar-dies.html

He is the dialogue writer[comedy script] for most of his movies

:(

raaja_rasigan
24th March 2008, 06:36 PM
Sanda Movie Review:

* unimaginative and vulgar comedy of Vivek

* Vivek trying to tickle your funny bones with a comedy track that sans decency.

* Vivek has once again come out with an unimaginative and vulgar comedy track. The cold war between him and the hero in the initial sequences looks better than the track that is on offer in the second half.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/review/9360.html

CEDYBLUE
31st March 2008, 05:08 PM
yesterday i saw a few comedy clips from singakutty! vivek has jus recycled his own old jokes and it seems he has run out of ideas!

HBK
1st April 2008, 10:12 AM
Vivek is soooooo boring nowadays.. his last & probably only good movie was minnale. I saw one clip from some stupid movie called Tullal.. That was horendously horrendous. Same Lord labakkudoss scenes. and lots of double meaning dialouges..

Thirumaran
15th April 2008, 09:42 AM
yesterday in sun music they were showing Cine stars show in malaysia. dont know when it happened. They were making fun on cinema making itself with KSR, Radharavi, manobala, charlie, etc.. including the current trend of remaking songs.

At the end vivek was comparing how the old songs started and how the lines are nowadays and he itself mimicked of remaking the song "Poongaathu thirumbumaa". Absolutely hilarious :rotfl:

Thalafanz
15th April 2008, 06:27 PM
yesterday in sun music they were showing Cine stars show in malaysia. dont know when it happened. They were making fun on cinema making itself with KSR, Radharavi, manobala, charlie, etc.. including the current trend of remaking songs.

At the end vivek was comparing how the old songs started and how the lines are nowadays and he itself mimicked of remaking the song "Poongaathu thirumbumaa". Absolutely hilarious :rotfl:

The shows was held in both Singapore & M'sia like 2 months ago... :)

bingleguy
15th April 2008, 07:08 PM

can we watch it again somewhere ???

raaja_rasigan
31st July 2008, 10:34 PM
:banghead:

raaja_rasigan
31st July 2008, 10:36 PM
edhukkunu yosikkadheenga....

saw the film "sandai"

yegapatta double triple meaning dialogues...

:shock:

Wibha
31st July 2008, 11:01 PM
sandai nu oru padama :?

yaaru hero :? heroine :roll:

sarna_blr
1st August 2008, 09:52 AM
sandai nu oru padama :?

yaaru hero :? heroine :roll:

Sunder C.... Namitha....

Poochchooda Nadhiya :banghead: ... nalla nadikku indha padam thEvayaa :rant: :angry2:

HBK
1st August 2008, 11:54 AM
Vivek is hoRRible nowadays. TOOndil had one of the craPPiest track ever. And they're showing it everyday.. :banghead:

raaja_rasigan
1st August 2008, 05:21 PM
a sample scene from Sandai:

sundar & vivek will make heroine's kalyana mappillai to behave wrongly with Nadhiya (heroines mother)... saying that kalyana ponnu is waiting for u...

finally he will get caught & Nadhiya will be scholding him:

mapillai: illai... theriyama aal maridhuchu

vivek (as usual comes with his trademark doubles): ennada aal mari .....

[dialogue ends just like poda... in Sivaji & Rojakoottam]

raaja_rasigan
1st August 2008, 05:29 PM
one from "Kuruvi"

opening car race scene.. a sundeli runs out of vijay's car... some girls will get frightened on cing that...

vijay: enna ellorum oduranga

vivek: ellam andha sundeli-a parthuthan

vijay: andha ponnu mattum bayapadala

vivek: adhu pala peruchaliye parthirukkum

:?

[ it wd be better to change the thread title from:

"chinna kalaivanar " to "chinna vennira aadai murthy" ]

Thirumaran
1st August 2008, 05:36 PM

:exactly: Koodiya seekiram address illaama poiduvaarnu ninaikiraen :roll:

sarna_blr
1st August 2008, 05:41 PM

I felt the same Karthik :sigh2: once i was fond of Vivek... nowadays he is irritating :sigh2:

ajithfederer
1st August 2008, 11:29 PM
He did the same in dhool. And people claim that he is much decent than Goundamani :rotfl:

:exactly: Koodiya seekiram address illaama poiduvaarnu ninaikiraen :roll:

P_R
1st August 2008, 11:41 PM
Feddy comedy-yOda comedy-yA rasichittu vittuduvOm :-)

ajithfederer
1st August 2008, 11:43 PM
PR, :lol:

Movie Cop
1st August 2008, 11:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz-0WTw_ZjU

"Iraiva... Naan Nethili ketean... Nee thimingalathaiyey kuduthuthiyey yeppa!" :lol:

Vivek is very good at imitating Aandavar, Rajini, Sivaji & M.R. Radha! But the thing I don't like about him is that he takes random/inconsistent *digs* at folks in the name of samudhaya unarchi! :? But as a comedian he is surely entertaining... :)

Wibha
4th August 2008, 01:49 AM
all these comedians are becoming/have become so boring these days. same old repetitions no creativity :sigh2: i think heroes do better comedy through their dialogues than comedians themselves. :sigh2:

raaja_rasigan
4th August 2008, 10:17 PM
[tscii:26f91aea5f]Vivek as MGR in ‘Anthony Yaar’
IndiaGlitz [Monday, August 04, 2008]

Vivek plays a fisherman called Kingfisher in the Shaam starrer 'Anthony Yaar'. He appears just as MGR did in the yesteryear classic 'Padakoti'.

According to director Pandi, ''Anthony Yaar' featuring Shaam in the lead role, is an engrossing tale. Vivek is at his best in comedy sequences and moreover his comedy is part of the story itself'.

Speaking about the movie, Pandi says, “We shot a few important scenes on the shores of the Uvari village in Tirunelveli district and created a fishermen's hamlet”.

After playing a soft hero in his earlier movies, Shaam ventures to do a rough-and-tough fisherman's role in ‘Anthony Yaar’. The movie is being produced by C Vijayakumar for Annam Films International and is directed by C T Pandi. Mallika Kapoor plays Shaam's heroine.

Dheena has scored the music while Santonia has cranked the camera. Actor Silambarasan has sung a number for Shaam.

The rest of the cast includes Rajesh, Prem Shankar, Venniradai Murthy, Pragathy among others.

Pandi says, “ ’Anthony Yaar’? is a full length commercial entertainer. Plans are on to release the film next month”.

[/tscii:26f91aea5f]

raaja_rasigan
4th August 2008, 10:18 PM
http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/40479.html

Movie Cop
4th August 2008, 10:27 PM
[tscii:e47e0fac19]Vivek as MGR in ‘Anthony Yaar’
IndiaGlitz [Monday, August 04, 2008]

Vivek plays a fisherman called Kingfisher in the Shaam starrer 'Anthony Yaar'. He appears just as MGR did in the yesteryear classic 'Padakoti'.

According to director Pandi, ''Anthony Yaar' featuring Shaam in the lead role, is an engrossing tale. Vivek is at his best in comedy sequences and moreover his comedy is part of the story itself'.

Speaking about the movie, Pandi says, “We shot a few important scenes on the shores of the Uvari village in Tirunelveli district and created a fishermen's hamlet”.

After playing a soft hero in his earlier movies, Shaam ventures to do a rough-and-tough fisherman's role in ‘Anthony Yaar’. The movie is being produced by C Vijayakumar for Annam Films International and is directed by C T Pandi. Mallika Kapoor plays Shaam's heroine.

Dheena has scored the music while Santonia has cranked the camera. Actor Silambarasan has sung a number for Shaam.

The rest of the cast includes Rajesh, Prem Shankar, Venniradai Murthy, Pragathy among others.

Pandi says, “ ’Anthony Yaar’? is a full length commercial entertainer. Plans are on to release the film next month”.

[/tscii:e47e0fac19]

Going by this news, Vivek's kaamedy for this movie is going to be a saravedi... Kingfisher! Indha pere kalakala irrukku... But I really hope that vivek doesn't make fun of a legend like MGR! :oops:

P_R
4th August 2008, 10:41 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Kaun_Hai

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
28th August 2008, 09:46 PM
http://selvaspeaking.blogspot.com/2008/08/blog-post_27.html

விவேக் - கூலிங் கிளாஸை கழட்டினால், நல்ல காமெடி பண்ணலாம்
Posted On 8/27/08 at நேரம் 9:08 AM by r.selvakkumar

சிவாஜி குரலில் பேசமாட்டார். ஆனால் அவருடைய பாணியில் நகைச்சுவையாக அழுவார்.
எம்.ஆர்.ராதா குரலில் பேசமாட்டார். ஆனால் அவருடைய பாணியில் நகைச்சுவையாக நக்கல் அடிப்பார்.
ரஜனி குரலில் பேசமாட்டார். ஆனால் அவருடைய பாணியில் காமெடி பஞ்ச் அடிப்பார்.

இதுதான் விவேக்.

விஜய் டிவி லொள்ளு சபா, சன் டிவி டாப் 10 பாடல்கள் இரண்டுமே ஒரே ஸ்டைல். ஏற்கனவே ஹிட்டான படம் அல்லது காட்சியை உல்டா செய்து பேத்தலான சேட்டைகள் செய்வதுதான், இந்த இரண்டு நிகழ்ச்சிகளுமே.

பல நேரங்களில் விவேக்கின் காமெடியும் இதே போலத்தான் இருக்கிறது.

அதிசயமாக விவேக் தமிழ் சினிமாவின் லீடிங் காமெடியன்களில் ஒருவர். அவரே (ரஜினி சொன்னதாக) குமுதத்தில் எழுதியது போல, கருத்து சொல்கிற மேட்டர் மட்டும் இல்லையென்றால், எப்போதோ காணாமல் போயிருப்பார்.

ஆரம்பத்தில் ஒல்லி உடம்புடன் கொஞ்சமாக பாடி லேங்வேஜையும், அதிகமாக மிகிக்கிரியையும் வைத்து சிரிப்புக் காட்டினார். போகப் போக. . . குறிப்பாக கூலிங் கிளாஸ் மாட்டி நடிக்க ஆரம்பித்ததிலிருந்து பாடி லேங்வேஜ் மறைந்துவிட்டது. வெறும் (சிவாஜி + எம்.ஆர்.ராதா + ரஜினி + சில நேரம் வைரமுத்து) மிக்ஸிங் டயலாக்கை வைத்து வெற்றிகரமாக சமாளித்துக் கொண்டிருக்கிறார்.

மாத்ருபூதம் வழங்கிய சின்னக் கலைவாணர் பட்டம், அவருடைய காமெடி சென்ஸை அமுக்கிவிட்டு, கருத்து இம்சையை முடுக்கிவிட்டுவிட்டது என்பது என்னுடைய எண்ணம்.

பெரும்பாலும், அவருடைய காமெடி அனைத்தும், படத்துடன் ஒட்டாமல் தனி டிராக்காகத்தான் இருக்கிறது. அதனால்தான் 'விஜய் டிவி லொள்ளுசபா' காமெடி போல அடிக்கடி பழைய படங்களை உல்டா செய்யும் டிராக் பிடிக்கிறார்.

முழுக்க முழுக்க காமெடிக்காக எடுக்கப்பட்ட படங்களில் கூட அவர் எக்ஸ்டிரார்டினரி பெர்மாமன்ஸ் கொடுத்ததில்லை. காரணம் 'கருத்து சொல்கிற பாணி'.

இன்னொன்று எப்போதுமே 90 சதவிகித படங்களில் கல்லூரி மாணவன் போல ஜீன்ஸ், டி-ஷர்ட், கூலிங் கிளாஸ் தோற்றம். வெரைட்டியான மேக்கப் கூட இல்லாமல் பல படங்களை ஒப்பேற்றிவிட்டார். அவர் கிராமங்களில் அவ்வளவாக எடுபடாததற்கு காரணம், எப்போதுமே 'சிட்டி லுக்' கொடுத்த அவருடைய உடைகளும், பேச்சுக்களும்தான்.

அசட்டுத்தனங்களும், சேட்டைகளும் நிரம்பிய காமெடியன், படாரென ஒரு கட்டத்தில் எமோஷனலாக கண் கலங்க வைக்க வேண்டும். அந்த திறமை விவேக்கிடம் கம்மி.

கூலிங் கிளாசையும், கருத்தையும் கழட்டி வைத்துவிட்டால் நம்மால் இன்னும் நல்ல விவேக்கை பார்க்க முடியும்.

sarna_blr
23rd January 2009, 11:56 AM
Vivek is back to form in Padikkaadhavan :clap: :clap:

HonestRaj
25th January 2009, 05:21 PM
Vivek is back to form in Padikkaadhavan :clap: :clap:

appadiya...... ?????

trailer-eh thanga mudiyalai :?

Saw the : jatti podadha theerpu comedy (?) scenes from - Sandai :roll: :oops: :sigh2:

joe
25th January 2009, 07:21 PM
PadmaSree for Vivek.

Sourav
25th January 2009, 07:39 PM
:shock:
avarukku thejasree-ye romba jaasthi....ithula padmasree veraya? :lol2:

Roshan
25th January 2009, 07:43 PM
Congratulations to my most favourite comedian Vivek :2thumbsup:

madhu
25th January 2009, 07:59 PM
congrats to vivek :clap:

P_R
25th January 2009, 08:12 PM
PadmaSree for Vivek.

HonestRaj
25th January 2009, 08:15 PM
PadmaSree for Vivek.

:notthatway:

Nan unga post-ai report panna poraen.

Congrats for Vivek :)

Anyother Tamizh comedians with padmashree / other similar titles?

joe
25th January 2009, 08:50 PM
PadmaSree for Vivek.

Aishwarya Rai-kku kuduthirukkanga.

P_R
25th January 2009, 08:58 PM
Oh ! thamizhanai thatti kodukkAdha kutrathukkAgavA :lol2:

Anyother Tamizh comedians with padmashree / other similar titles? Manorama got it a few years back.

P_R
25th January 2009, 08:59 PM
PadmaSree for Vivek.

kalaimAmaNi range-kku aayiruchu.
Padmasree KamalHAsan-nu ini pOdAmal iruppadhu nalladhu.

littlemaster1982
25th January 2009, 09:02 PM
PadmaSree for Vivek.

kalaimAmaNi range-kku aayiruchu.

Exactly what I thought.

Vivasaayi
25th January 2009, 09:03 PM
some guys may have told to the committee abt the "karuthu" in his comedies and the social awareness created by him to those guys!

namakkuthana theriyum...vivek jaadhi sanga kootathuku poradhu!

Sanjeevi
25th January 2009, 09:03 PM
PadmaSree for Vivek.
:o

HonestRaj
25th January 2009, 09:04 PM
Oh ! thamizhanai thatti kodukkAdha kutrathukkAgavA :lol2:

NOOO nooo no..... :)

Anyother Tamizh comedians with padmashree / other similar titles? Manorama got it a few years back.

O I C 8-)

Vivasaayi
25th January 2009, 09:08 PM
vivek should be the most overrated comedian among the famous ones.

not original...based on mr radha and thangavelus style and mimicking other actors usually.

he was good in late nineties..accepted...but padma sree is lol

joe
25th January 2009, 09:09 PM

Ithai eppavo seithirukkanum ..Every Year atleast 50 people getting Padmashree ..etho kamalHassan-kku vera title-ye kidaikkatha maathiri. :wink:

Sanjeevi
25th January 2009, 09:09 PM
Anyway Congrats Vivek

Vivasaayi
25th January 2009, 09:12 PM

Ithai eppavo seithirukkanum ..Every Year atleast 50 people getting Padmashree ..etho kamalHassan-kku vera title-ye kidaikkatha maathiri. :wink:

titleE venamgren...The name "Kamal haasan" itself has a meaning of its own in indian cinema.

ulaga nayagan

kalaignani

etsa etsa ...pookadaikku edhuku vilambaram?

joe
25th January 2009, 09:18 PM
This year Padmasree given to 93 people including Aiswarya Rai , Akshai Kumar ,Dhoni and Harbajan singh.

jaaze
25th January 2009, 10:25 PM
BTW who is Mahathir? i really dont know about him. :roll: Annyways, i would like to see him doing him MRR's Rathakaneer..

:shock: You Want Mahathir Mohammed to do MRR's Ratha Kaneer? He is already in 80s. :lol:

Btw,Mahathir is a former Prime minister of Malaysia for very long period.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

irunthAlum joe ungaLukku romba kurumbu thaan!

jaaze
25th January 2009, 10:29 PM
His comedy is very decent which is one of the main reasons why i like him :Dno kidding :D......his jokes are like so decent and modest.......he does get a lil cheap but its tolerable..........the comedians thwse days are so cheap :x and the slang they use :x

i guess this refers to santhaanam among many today. though he does give some quick witted jokes, the bulk of what he gives is intolerable double meaning dialogues with bad slang. he was better off in vijay tv.

i prefer lollu sabha jeeva, he can make good spoofs

jaaze
25th January 2009, 10:32 PM
yea raiks.......like it makes no sense :x summa evano adipaanam,ivan vaangipaanam :banghead: idhellam comedy :x and that's one reason I hate koundamani senthil combo too......

It was saddening to see Vivek do this in the movie Durai. Should have left Vadivelu to do it. Vadivu-Arjun combo has given hits before.

Cinemarasigan
25th January 2009, 10:38 PM
This year there is one more Comedian is given Padmashri award Telugu comedian Brahmanandham,

Akshaykumar also can be classified into comedian..
:lol: :lol:

Padmashri awardae comedy aayiduchu..

HonestRaj
26th January 2009, 02:09 PM
[tscii:800180ca13]Actor Vivek described the Padma Shri award as a “true honour”. “I think this is in recognition of my attempts to include social messages in my comedy tracks. I’ve touched upon issues such as dowry harassment, global warming, female infanticide and tree plantation,” said the actor.

http://www.hindu.com/2009/01/26/stories/2009012656850400.htm[/tscii:800180ca13]

sarna_blr
29th January 2009, 12:54 PM
Chinna Kalaivaanar Vivek...... ini Padmasree Vivek :victory: :victory:

I am happy with ur comedy in Padikkaadhavan.... apdiyE maintain pannikkOnga :)

Shakthiprabha.
29th January 2009, 12:59 PM
Yes. I wanted to post this couple of days back.

vivek :clap: :clap: :clap:

:2thumbsup:

Keep going!
Keep growing!

groucho070
29th January 2009, 12:59 PM
When he is good, he is damned good, but sometimes he gets repetitive. He should stop hijacking Rajini's mannerism for joke/spoof.

By the way, what happened to his Solli Adippen (that's the title right? The one he is hero in?).

sarna_blr
31st January 2009, 07:15 PM
http://tamilcinema.com/

திருநெல்வேலி படத்தில் ஆரம்பித்தார். அந்த படத்திற்கு கிடைத்த வரவேற்பும், அதை தொடர்ந்து இவர் வலியுறுத்தி வந்த சமூக கருத்துள்ள காமெடியும் இன்று டெல்லி வரை கம்பீரமாக நடைபோட வைத்திருக்கிறது நகைச்சுவை நடிகர் விவேக்கை!

"இப்படி பழந்துணிகளை தீயிலே போட்றேளே, அதையெல்லாம் ஏழைகளுக்கு கொடுத்தா அவா சந்தோஷமா போட்டுப்பாளே..." "ஏண்டா, ஒரு லாரியிலே மூவாயிரம் பார்ட்சுக்கு மேலே இருக்கு. இந்த எலுமிச்சம் பழத்தை நம்புறீங்களேடா..." என்று போகிற போக்கில் புரட்சி வெடியை வீசிவிட்டு போனவர்.

அடிப்படையில் கடவுள் நம்பிக்கை உடையவராக இருந்தாலும், மூட நம்பிக்கைக்களுக்கு எதிராக விவேக் எழுப்பிய குரல், வாழைப்பழத்தில் ஊசியை ஏற்றிய மாதிரி வலிக்காத பிரச்சாரம். இதற்காகதான் இவருக்கு பத்மஸ்ரீ விருது. இந்த விருதை பெறுகிற முதல் தமிழ் காமெடியன் விவேக்தான்!

இன்னும் நிறைய காத்திருக்கிறது சின்ன கலைவாணரே...

HonestRaj
1st February 2009, 01:16 PM
Saw a scene (comedy scene-nu poda en manasu oththukkalai) from film:

SINGAKUTTY

Vivek puli vesham poatuttu koondukulla irupparu & people will be crowded outside thinking that it is a new breed of tiger.

Nothing more to tell about the dialogues.. adhula oru censor cut vera :sigh2:

Thought of mentioning this.. as some days back I saw on for Vadivelu, doing like a parrot ... kili josyim, I think its from some sathyaraj - sakthi chidambaram movie (kovai brothers? )

sarna_blr
1st February 2009, 06:54 PM
I saw few comedy scenes from Thenkaasipattanam :D chance'E illa :bow: Vivek was at his best :clap: :clap:

Roshan
1st February 2009, 06:59 PM
ThenkAsi pattaNam is one of my all time favourites of Vivek. mAdu vEsham pOttuttu pORa scene :rotfl2:

Raikkonen
1st February 2009, 08:25 PM
Like Groucho said, when he is good, he's just damn good, but he's bad, he's really bad. Some of his recent attempts like Singakutty and Thoondil were absoultely intolerable and unwatchable. That being said, he deserves the award (:lol:) for his earlier golden eggs like Unnaruge Naanirunthal (his best, imo), lovely, thenkasi town etc.. He was awesome in 2001-2002.

jaaze
1st February 2009, 09:00 PM
What movie did he get the award for?

IMHO, he really deserves the award for those movies like thenkasi pattanam, thirunelveli, and palayathu amman.

His comedy these days is getting quite repetitive, but still beats some who try hard to make something in the name of comedy.

Wibha
2nd February 2009, 01:33 AM
ThenkAsi pattaNam is one of my all time favourites of Vivek. mAdu vEsham pOttuttu pORa scene :rotfl2:

seriously :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

OMG :D :lol:

congrats vivek :) :clap:

sarna_blr
8th February 2009, 11:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2GmnuF4DKg

thaanE ukkaandha thaanE thalaivan vaazhga :clap: :clap:

sarna_blr
8th February 2009, 11:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXbQpe14S5w

nee oru indhiya prajai.... naan oru indhiya praja :rotfl: :rotfl: unakku vEla irukku, adhanaala gowravamaa rowdy thozhil panra :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

vElaila irukkura nee ... vElaila illaadha enakku saappaadu pOdanum, adhudhaan indha naattOda panbaadu :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

sarna_blr
8th February 2009, 11:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXbQpe14S5w

classic comedy :rotfl: :rotfl:

sarna_blr
8th February 2009, 11:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAzvzB88TfY

udaaaans saamiyaarai udhaiththEn, yEn avan aadiya dappaanguththu pidikkaamal avanai gummaanguththu aadachcholliyaa :rotfl: :rotfl:

panju meththayil purandadhillai... park benchil urundirikkirEn :rotfl:

emty stomach'il kumti aduppu pOl pugaindhEn :oops: :rotfl:

yEdhaavudhu modern figure'ai madakki bracket pOttirukkalaam :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

sarna_blr
8th February 2009, 11:59 AM
kurangu saamy :rotfl: :rotfl:

sarna_blr
8th February 2009, 12:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-UZWt8NESE&feature=related

FATHER TV :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Shakthiprabha.
9th February 2009, 01:08 PM
Youve been laughing urself for past 6 posts :?

sarna_blr
9th February 2009, 05:11 PM
SP akka :evil: those comedy scenes made me to rotfl :| :| :| if u didnt get laugh , better leave it there :huh: thats it :wave:

jaaze
9th February 2009, 05:36 PM
sarna thanks for all those comedy :)

Shakthiprabha.
9th February 2009, 05:47 PM
I didn't read those posts.
I was just joking with u.
sorry sarna. :bow:

sarna_blr
9th February 2009, 05:54 PM
I was just joking with u.

me too :poke: :yessir:

Sourav
9th February 2009, 06:24 PM
SP akka :evil: those comedy scenes made me to rotfl :| :| :| if u didnt get laugh , better leave it there :huh: thats it :wave:Aana unga posts alavuku kaamedy-a illa... :yessir:

Raikkonen
9th February 2009, 07:34 PM
saw some scenes from pasupathy ennamoorupalayam..

some lines were ok, but boy he can get VERY annoying with Sivaji antics. He has to stop this, or atleast reduce it.

jaaze
9th February 2009, 09:46 PM
Vivek wants National Awards for comedians
IndiaGlitz [Monday, February 09, 2009]

Vivek, the first Tamil Comedian to be bestowed with the prestigious Padma Shri award, is still to overcome the loss of veteran comedian Nagesh.

A great fan of Nagesh, Vivek has said that he enjoyed the legend's well-acclaimed films, 'Server Sundaram', 'Kadhalikka Neramillai' and 'Neer Kumizhi'.

On his work in Tamil Cinema, Vivek said, 'the ultimate recognition for an actor is when the last person leaving the cinema hall is thoroughly impressed by the performance. Ultimate recognition is when I successfully reach out to the audience while giving my 100 per cent', he said.

Vivek also feels there should be a 'Best comedian' category when the National Awards are given away. This way, regional comedians can attain national fame.

The actor, who is known for highlighting social issues like female infanticide, bribery and corruption in his comedies, also feels that public figures owe a responsibility towards their fans and should conduct themselves in the right manner.

Heaping laurels on Rahman, he said, 'if not for music composer A. R. Rahman, talent from Tamil filmdom would not have got the due recognition'.

HonestRaj
9th February 2009, 10:12 PM
SP akka :evil: those comedy scenes made me to rotfl :| :| :| if u didnt get laugh , better leave it there :huh: thats it :wave:Aana unga posts alavuku kaamedy-a illa... :yessir:

:lol: :wink:

Shakthiprabha.
9th February 2009, 10:23 PM
Vivek wants National Awards for comedians
IndiaGlitz [Monday, February 09, 2009]

Vivek, the first Tamil Comedian to be bestowed with the prestigious Padma Shri award, is still to overcome the loss of veteran comedian Nagesh.

A great fan of Nagesh, Vivek has said that he enjoyed the legend's well-acclaimed films, 'Server Sundaram', 'Kadhalikka Neramillai' and 'Neer Kumizhi'.

On his work in Tamil Cinema, Vivek said, 'the ultimate recognition for an actor is when the last person leaving the cinema hall is thoroughly impressed by the performance. Ultimate recognition is when I successfully reach out to the audience while giving my 100 per cent', he said.

Vivek also feels there should be a 'Best comedian' category when the National Awards are given away. This way, regional comedians can attain national fame.

The actor, who is known for highlighting social issues like female infanticide, bribery and corruption in his comedies, also feels that public figures owe a responsibility towards their fans and should conduct themselves in the right manner.

Heaping laurels on Rahman, he said, 'if not for music composer A. R. Rahman, talent from Tamil filmdom would not have got the due recognition'.

:bow:

groucho070
10th February 2009, 02:05 PM
saw some scenes from pasupathy ennamoorupalayam..

some lines were ok, but boy he can get VERY annoying with Sivaji antics. He has to stop this, or atleast reduce it.

He has done enough Sivaji and the other Sivaji. He should stop spoofing or parodying. We had enough laugh. It's not funny any more when you become predictable.

Having said that, I liked this one (not sure which movie), where he is a rowdy and when someone refused to give maamul, he rushes over (again does Rajini style, knife throwing) and goes over.

So, the other dude tells him off, saying that they should get a job or something. That will tick Vivek off, and he rattles on about how expensive it is to maintain gangsters.

I liked this part:
"Ippothellam saapadukku Briyaani keetkiraangga. Athuvum Leg-piece illanaa mood out-ayidiraaangga!"

Raikkonen
10th February 2009, 04:23 PM
that's from kreedom.

HonestRaj
13th February 2009, 09:24 PM
http://www.dailythanthi.com/thanthiepaper/1322009/MDSG257823_CBE_ALL.jpg

jaaze
13th February 2009, 09:25 PM
intha padathula heroine-E vivek thaan pola irukku.. :lol:

app_engine
21st February 2009, 12:35 AM
I think GA is bigger comedian.

Look at this link:

http://www.kumudam.com/dotcom/cinebits/index.php?type=cinebits&pag=1

From this :

அமரர் நாகேஷுடனான அனுபவங்களை நினைவு கூர்ந்தனர். இவர்களில் இசையமைப்பாளர் கங்கை அமரனின் பேச்சு பெரும் சூட்டைக் கிளப்பியது.

"ஆடி அடங்கும் வாழ்க்கையடா...ஆறடி நிலமே சொந்தமடா..." என பாடிக்கொண்டே தொடங்கியவர், "இப்போ ஆறடி நிலம்கூட யாருக்கும் சொந்தமில்ல. எலக்ட்ரிக் மிஷின்ல உடலைத் தள்ளி உடனே சாம்பலைக் கொடுத்திடறாங்க. ஆனா...நாம ஒவ்வொருத்தரும் உயிரோடு இருக்கும்போது போடற ஆட்டம் இருக்கே....அப்பப்பா..." என்று நிறுத்தினார். ஏதோ சொல்லப்போகிறார் என நினைத்த கூட்டம் நிமிர்ந்து உட்கார்ந்தது.

"இங்கே பேசிய பலர், நாகேஷுக்கு பத்மஸ்ரீ விருது தரப்படாதது குறித்து வேதனையோடு குறிப்பிட்டார்கள். பத்மஸ்ரீ விருது கமிட்டியில் இருப்பவர்களில் பலர் எனக்கு நண்பர்கள். ஒருமுறை இளையராஜாவின் பயோடேட்டாவை அனுப்பி வையுங்கள். பத்மஸ்ரீ-க்கு ஏற்பாடு செய்கிறோம் என்றார்கள். எனக்குக் கோபம் வந்து விட்டது. முதல்ல எம்.எஸ்.விஸ்வநாதனுக்கு விருது கொடுக்க ஏற்பாடு செய்யுங்க. அப்புறம் இளையராஜாவுக்கு பார்க்கலாம் எனக் கூறிவிட்டேன்" என்ற கங்கைஅமரன், அதன்பிறகு கூறியதுதான் பகீர் ரகம்.

"இந்த விருதை வாங்குவதற்கு நம்மவர்கள் டெல்லியில் எவ்வளவு தொகை கொடுக்கிறார்கள். எப்படியெல்லாம் தில்லுமுல்லு செய்து வாங்குகிறார்கள் என்பது எனக்கு புள்ளிவிவரமாகத் தெரியும்.

கிட்டத்தட்ட ஏழரை லட்சம் வரையில் செலவு செய்கிறார்கள். இப்போது விவேக்கிற்கு பத்மஸ்ரீ விருது அறிவித்திருக்கிறார்கள். இவர் எந்த வகையில் இந்தவிருதை வாங்க முயற்சி செய்திருக்கிறார் என்றும் எனக்குத் தெரியும்" என்றார் அவர். ஒட்டுமொத்த கூட்டமும் இருக்கையின் நுனிக்கே வந்து விட்டது.

தொடர்ந்து பேசியவர், "விவேக் ஒரு உண்மையான கலைஞனாக இருந்திருந்தால் நகைச்சுவைச் செம்மல் நாகேஷுக்கு தரப்படாத இந்த விருது எனக்குத் தேவையில்லை என அறிவித்திருக்க வேண்டும். இப்போதுகூட ஒன்றும் குறைந்து போய்விட வில்லை. பத்மஸ்ரீ வேண்டாம் என அவர் அறிவிக்கலாம். அப்படி அவர் அறிவிப்பாரானால் இந்தத் திரையுலகமே அவருக்கு விழா எடுக்கும்.

இதைச் செய்ய தயாராக இருக்கிறாரா விவேக்?" எனக்கேட்டார். கூடவே, "ஏண்டா...தகுதி இல்லாதவனெல்லாம் பட்டம் பட்டம்னு அலையறீங்க.."என்றும் கூறி விழாவையே உஷ்ணப்படுத்திவிட்டு சென்றமர்ந்தார் கங்கைஅமரன்.

sarna_blr
22nd February 2009, 10:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcGA3H60rlo&feature=related

cellphone :lol:

HonestRaj
24th February 2009, 10:16 PM
Saw some latest vivek comedies..

Padikkathavan
Perumal

Thanks to latest Comedy (actually mokkai) channels Aadhitya & Siripoli

HonestRaj
24th February 2009, 10:23 PM
Saw some latest vivek comedies..

Padikkathavan
Perumal

Thanks to latest Comedy (actually mokkai) channels Aadhitya & Siripoli

was able to have :lol: esp. for Perumal comedy.. still Vivek can't get out of his habit..

About Kota srini... Vivek says.. he is devudu .. God..

An allakai.. "appo nanu"

Vivek "____" censor cut.. God-u ~ ___

HonestRaj
26th February 2009, 10:46 PM
Thought of posting this :rotfl2: scene (IMO)

Sandai:

Sundar C fights with adiyals to save Heroine & Nadhiya in market.

Vivek,at the end, tries toact as if he was the one who is fighting.

Heroine: enna neengalum fight panneengala
vivek: appo inge vera yaravadhu fight pannangala... (pointing to sundar c) ivan edhavadhu funny-ah pannana :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

The moment I heard,I was :rotfl2: ... a simple dialogue.. but with Vivek's modulation made me to :rotfl2:

viraajan
26th February 2009, 10:56 PM
:exactly: HR....

Especially his face expression when he says "vera yaaravadhu fight panninangala?".... :bow:

i loved his comedy in sandai :rotfl2:

Especially when he imitates revathi's dad in Vidhehi kathirundhal during "Azhagu Malarada" dance practice... Stunning... I was :rotfl: ing for next few mins.... :bow:
They way he says "thakathimi thathom......................." and falls on the pillar was amazing... :bow: What an attempt... :clap:

any link for that video would be appreciated :)

jaaze
1st March 2009, 09:52 AM
Vivek continous kalakkals for 8 min :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ylg4jo5ni28&feature=rec-HM-fresh+div

sarna_blr
1st March 2009, 08:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2ywYiw0Zks&feature=related

5'aa number malaria
7'aa number pylEria :lol:

sarna_blr
1st March 2009, 08:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ_QbDwsrnQ&feature=related

another classic by Vivek :rotfl: :rotfl:

sarna_blr
1st March 2009, 08:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84QrFmpknK8&feature=related

haneefa and vivek :rotfl: :rotfl:

sarna_blr
1st March 2009, 08:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFoOip15CNs&feature=related

idhendha padam :shock: :shock:

P_R
4th July 2009, 09:29 PM
Saw the pALayathu amman Parasakthi court scene today

dum katti mokkai

HonestRaj
4th July 2009, 09:34 PM
Saw the pALayathu amman Parasakthi court scene today

dum katti mokkai

thedi pidichu thread revive panni irukeengalenu partha :lol:

P_R
9th July 2009, 08:41 AM
PoomagaL oorvalam :lol:

Reminder of the days when Vivek used to be funny

Prashanth and Rambha get very agricultural in their conversation

VaiyApuri: idhukku nee Guru avan sisyan-A
Vivek: anga mattum enna vaazhudhaan.... ellAm vayalum vaazhvum range-la pOikittu irukku
Vai: pombaLaingaLukku koocha subAvam irukkum-la
Viv: yEn..aambaLaingannA koosAdhA ?
....dei saravaNA inge maanAm pOgudhA...konjam seekkiramA adhai kappall-la yEththu dA

Nerd
9th July 2009, 09:23 AM
PoomagaL oorvalam :lol:

Indha padathila prashanth, pachai pant, sEppu sattai pOttuttu varuvaarE :bow: Vivek was incredible in that scene.

*Youtubing*

P_R
9th July 2009, 09:28 AM
Same scene Nerd

yEn aambiLaigaLukku koosaadhA had me bursting out last evening.

Vai: seerillAma pEsittu thirravan
Viv: aamaa ivarukitte seer ellAm vachchu pEsuvaanga

Prasanth starts talking to a plant imagining it to be Ramba
Vivek: (slaps a tree) aththai eppidi irukkeenga :lol:

Nerd
9th July 2009, 09:34 AM
Prasanth starts talking to a plant imagining it to be Ramba
Vivek: (slaps a tree) aththai eppidi irukkeenga :lol:
munna pAthathukku oru suthu peruthutteengaLE :rotfl:

Here's that scene - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkUVJ5cMs-M

Vivasaayi
9th July 2009, 10:20 AM
Vai: pombaLaingaLukku koocha subAvam irukkum-la

vaiyapuris hand action while saying this..

kaiyala rendu thadava thotu nakkura maadhiri

P_R
9th July 2009, 10:43 AM
Here's that scene - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkUVJ5cMs-M

summA irrA kokkuviratti :rotfl2:

Straight out of Gendilman

Vai: heloo..idhu en mannerism :lol:

kadalamuttAiya vidrA...nee pOttirukke dress-ku panjumittai dhaan correct :lol2:

P_R
25th January 2011, 06:52 PM
Yagava munivar must be his funniest ever

இந்த எழவுக்குத் தான் மனுசப்பதருகளோட பேச்சை நிப்பாட்டி ஐந்நூறு வருஷம் ஆச்சு :lol:

கொக்கரக்கோ பொழிப்புரை.
The guy who hears it remarks: கொக்கமக்கா... Vivek instinctively slaps him :lol:

நம்ம கேணிலேர்ந்து ஒரு சொம்பு தண்ணியக்குடி
ஒருவாரத்துல கொழந்த பொறக்கலைன்னா என்னை செருப்பாலடி :lol:

ஏய்...கேணியென்பார் தண்ணியென்பார் நாணி நிற்பார் நாசமாப்போறவர் பட்டாங்கிலுள்ளபடி :rotfl3:

And his passing comments

V:ஏய் அடைக்கவேண்டியத அடைச்சு தொடைக்க வேண்டியத தொடச்சா தானே கெடைக்க வேண்டியது கிடைக்கும்
Anchor: .......
V: (adjusting into the chair)இன்னும் தொள்ளாயிரம் வருஷத்துக்கப்புறம் chair-ஏ இருக்காது :rotfl2:

And then of course the intree scene :rotfl:

என்ன யூக்கேங்கான் :lol:

மல்லாக்க படுத்தா பசுமாடு
மௌண்ட் ரோட்ல மழபெஞ்சா சுடுகாடு :rotfl:

:clap:

Raikkonen
25th January 2011, 07:54 PM

இந்த எழவுக்குத் தான் மனுசப்பதருகளோட பேச்சை நிப்பாட்டி ஐந்நூறு வருஷம் ஆச்சு :lol:

கொக்கரக்கோ பொழிப்புரை.
The guy who hears it remarks: கொக்கமக்கா... Vivek instinctively slaps him :lol:

நம்ம கேணிலேர்ந்து ஒரு சொம்பு தண்ணியக்குடி
ஒருவாரத்துல கொழந்த பொறக்கலைன்னா என்னை செருப்பாலடி :lol:

ஏய்...கேணியென்பார் தண்ணியென்பார் நாணி நிற்பார் நாசமாப்போறவர் பட்டாங்கிலுள்ளபடி :rotfl3:

And his passing comments

V:ஏய் அடைக்கவேண்டியத அடைச்சு தொடைக்க வேண்டியத தொடச்சா தானே கெடைக்க வேண்டியது கிடைக்கும்
Anchor: .......
V: (adjusting into the chair)இன்னும் தொள்ளாயிரம் வருஷத்துக்கப்புறம் chair-ஏ இருக்காது :rotfl2:

And then of course the intree scene :rotfl:

என்ன யூக்கேங்கான் :lol:

மல்லாக்க படுத்தா பசுமாடு

:rotfl3: :rotfl3:

Roshan
25th January 2011, 08:13 PM

adha nenechaalae sirippu varum enakku :lol:

Feel like watching it right now - youtube link please :)

littlemaster1982
25th January 2011, 08:28 PM

:exactly: My most favorite track of Vivek.

மல்லாக்க படுத்தா பசுமாடு

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Another line which cracks me up every time.

Vivek: எலே, என்ன திருவிளையாடல் டயலாக்-லாம் இங்க சொல்லுற? (to himself) செகண்ட் ஷோ பார்த்திருப்பான் போல இருக்கு!!

viraajan
25th January 2011, 09:52 PM
Anniyan Train scene! :rotfl2:

Almost the entire 10-15 minutes was on Vivek's shoulder.

Sema timing, expression, dialogue :rotfl2:

Vivek :thumbsup: - Miss you man! :( Wondering if you will ever get back to such a phenomenal form :roll:

SoftSword
25th January 2011, 10:52 PM

i love the parthiban kanavu scenes also.

Roshan
25th January 2011, 11:29 PM
Watching the Yagava Munivar episode

Viv : kOzhi yaen kokkarakkOnu koovuthu theriyumaa
Side kick :theriyaathunga
Viv: mmm 2000 varushamaa sollittu thiriyuRaen - yevanum kaekka maatteanguraan :rotfl:

ulathula uLLa ellaa paRavaiyum muttaila irunthuthaan varuthu ... antha muttaiyum 2001'oda azhiya pOvuthu :rotfl2:

And he says "antha naamakkal'la nadanthathu paaru.. antha maathiri" (I didn't get that)

Mayilsamy :rotfl3:

London innum 300 varushamthaan - appuRam kadalukkuLLa pOyidum :lol:

Nerd
25th January 2011, 11:33 PM

:rotfl3: My favorite line in that scene. Also adds that அப்பறம் எல்லாரும் நிக்க வேண்டியதுதான்

Roshan
25th January 2011, 11:36 PM

:rotfl3: My favorite line in that scene. Also adds that அப்பறம் எல்லாரும் நிக்க வேண்டியதுதான்

His facial expressions when he says that... :lol:

Vivasaayi
26th January 2011, 09:53 AM

:exactly:

hilarious scene...Vivek at his best..and we should not forget Mayilsami's role in this scene :) ...

Sarna
10th February 2011, 03:34 PM
"Yagava munivar"a nEththu kaalaila Sun TV'la pOttaan ... chanceless :rotfl3:

but disagree with "funniest ever" thingy.... vivek has many such in his profile :D:D

raajarasigan
10th February 2011, 03:50 PM
"Yagava munivar"a nEththu kaalaila Sun TV'la pOttaan ... chanceless :rotfl3:

but disagree with "funniest ever" thingy.... vivek has many such in his profile :D:Deh ? :sigh:

Sarna
10th February 2011, 04:14 PM
....... ?.....? .......

SoftSword
10th February 2011, 04:27 PM
i would also rate his parthiban kanavu episodes as one of his best...
especially the mudhal mariyadhai sequences...

oru grippukku adha pudichutten...

raajarasigan
10th February 2011, 04:54 PM
Sarna,

for me, Vivek already past his prime. Even his earlier films do NOT have the same impact when it was released. Of course, few tracks which I liked even today are

Ezhaiyin Sirippil
Middle Class Madhavan
Anniyan to some extent.. in fact, everytime when he hit rough patch, he regained his form with a shankar movie..

SuraTheLeader
10th February 2011, 05:39 PM
He did well in few MADDY movies too,
Minnale,
DUM DUM DUM

NOT Alaipayuthey :(

HonestRaj
10th February 2011, 09:52 PM
Dhool - one of my all time fav of vivek

Roshan
10th February 2011, 10:52 PM

Reema Sen to Vikram : 'A' for Apple; 'B' for Ball; 'C' for Catch..
Vivek to Mayilsami : naanga padikkiRa kaalathula 'C' for Cat'nu thaanaeda solli koduthaanga
Mayilsami: adhaan aNNae neenga fail aayitteenga

:rotfl2:

kamalrasigan
10th February 2011, 11:04 PM
Sivaji the Boss, Enthiran the mass

GSV
10th February 2011, 11:46 PM
+1
and
kushi, vaali.

hattori_hanzo
11th February 2011, 11:08 AM
Some of my favs:
Run
Minnale
Budget Padmanabhan/Middle Class Madhavan
Valee
Thirumalai
The movie starring Prabhu Deva and Karthik (Thanneela Gandam)
Another movie with Parthiban, Ramba in which Vivek acted as a Director
Yagava Munivar

raajarasigan
11th February 2011, 12:31 PM
Dhool,Unnaruge Naanirundhaal & Dum Dum Dum :-)

GSV
11th February 2011, 12:42 PM
Forgot to mention one more...

Pooparika Varugirom

P_R
11th February 2011, 04:07 PM
His O Podu rendition :rotfl:

The way he says: Whatasunny day! :lol:
Singapoor Murugan :lol:

Mayilsami is also hilarious: sattai kizhinjirundhaa thecchu mudicharalaam :rotfl3:

SoftSword
11th February 2011, 04:12 PM
His O Podu rendition :rotfl:

The way he says: Whatasunny day!
Singapoor Murugan :lol:

Mayilsami is also hilarious: sattai kizhinjirundhaa thecchu mudicharalaam :rotfl3:

andha aunty enna thanni adikka koopidraaanga... poittu vandhudren....

PARAMASHIVAN
23rd February 2011, 11:17 PM
Guys,

Guess who vivek inspires the most, it is none other the great Intellectual Sadguru Jaggi Vasudev, Vivek is his follower, all his philosophical and sarcastic jokes are of Guru ji's!

app_engine
24th February 2011, 01:11 AM
Vivek-Dhanush combo is quite funny in uththama puththiran
(no karuththu business in this, he comes as a character whom my Palakkad mimicry friend would ridicule this way : all this fellow knows in life are "accountsu-audittu-credittu-crickettu-sAppAdu" )

hattori_hanzo
24th February 2011, 12:11 PM
[Vivek-Dhanush combo is quite funny in uththama puththiran
(no karuththu business in this, he comes as a character whom my Palakkad mimicry friend would ridicule this way : all this fellow knows in life are "accountsu-audittu-credittu-crickettu-sAppAdu" )

The only saving grace in the otherwise dull movie. Their first meeting, inside Vivek's house and the next few sequences are quite hilarious. But later, it gets a bit too boring. Especially the ESP/'subconscious mind' scenes could have been handled better.

Vivek to Dhanush: Yenna Padichirukke?
D: Nermai, Nyayam.
V: Appo Sattam, Dharmam ellam arrear vechirukkiya? LOL

SuraTheLeader
24th February 2011, 12:26 PM
The only saving grace in the otherwise dull movie. Their first meeting, inside Vivek's house and the next few sequences are quite hilarious. But later, it gets a bit too boring. Especially the ESP/'subconscious mind' scenes could have been handled better.

never watched this scene...

Roshan
24th February 2011, 01:36 PM

Need to watch :lol:

PARAMASHIVAN
24th February 2011, 04:56 PM
He was hilarious in that movie?

Wasn't his name Emotional Eekambaram ?

HonestRaj
27th February 2011, 08:28 PM
watched uthamaputhiran (dhanush)

ok - once parkkalam
Vivek does well.. :lol: hottori mentioned one of the scenes above ..
Mayilsamy as Santhoskanth :lol: .. he has a spl bgm.. "santy santy santee.. santy santy santee.. " :rotfl2:

need to say.. Dhanush once again proves that he is a natural actor... a tailor made role for Dhanush..

P_R
3rd August 2012, 12:01 PM
What is the movie where he jumps into the undial inspired by pALayathu amman.
Saw that comedy yesterday...quite funny in combination with VAM. Net-la kidaikka mAttikki.

19thmay
3rd August 2012, 12:13 PM
I think its Kottaimariamman.

P_R
3rd August 2012, 12:16 PM
When the kaadhukuththu queue is waiting

VAM: anga pArunga...varisai neeNdukittE neelaankarai varaikkum pOyiruchu...konjam vittA vaLarndhukittE vAzhappAdi varaikkum pOyirum :lol:

Vivek: (nenjula saanju azhuvaapla) dharmakarthA :rotfl:

Upon seeing the snake-kudai

Vivek: pa.pa...pambu
VAM: praambu enbadharuku badhil prambu engireergaL
dharmakarthA: aathaa sonnadhu sari dhaan. paambu-ku kaal illai allavaa..adhaan pambu enRu sonnAr
Vivek: aamaam ivar valamburi john, ivar solomon paappaiyyA :lol:

VAM: anju thalai paambu illainu dhaan aathaavukku kOvam....kavalaippadaadheenga..uththara pradhEsathula order paNNirukkuREn...ippo adhu anju thalaiyai virichu papparappaan-nu rayil-la vandhukittu irukku :rotfl3:

thellavaari
3rd August 2012, 02:19 PM
Vam - தக்கார் மக்கார் பண்ணிட்டாரு :)

littlemaster1982
3rd August 2012, 02:20 PM
VAM: anju thalai paambu illainu dhaan aathaavukku kOvam....kavalaippadaadheenga..uththara pradhEsathula order paNNirukkuREn...ippo adhu anju thalaiyai virichu papparappaan-nu rayil-la vandhukittu irukku :rotfl3:

Haven't seen this, but I can totally imagine how VAM could have said this :rotfl2: VAM is quite underrated.

hattori_hanzo
3rd August 2012, 02:24 PM
ippo adhu anju thalaiyai virichu papparappaan-nu rayil-la vandhukittu irukku :rotfl3:

This word has become quite popular & frequently used now. Thought Vadivelu is the one who started it.

P_R
26th October 2012, 01:59 PM
idhu ende kErala achchan: vadakkan veeragathA mambatty

:rotfl3:

PARAMASHIVAN
26th October 2012, 03:05 PM
VAM is quite underrated.

yes, one of my fav comedian! Pap pap Praapa :rotfl:

ecureuhapis
26th October 2012, 06:12 PM
idhu ende kErala achchan: vadakkan veeragathA mambatty

:rotfl3:

vivek & manivannan on fire in this movie.

mv: ore oru idli veyyi :lol:

vivek: hi luggage, baggage,
kovai: hi wastage
mani: poda drainage. <kovai shakes mv's hands> :rotfl: :rotfl:

vivek: irukkira oru vesthiya tovachi atha paaraila pottuthu, athu kaayira varaikkum nake out-ah kuttai thanniyala erumai mattoda erumai maada irukkira neeyi :rotfl:

Avadi to America
26th October 2012, 07:36 PM
When the kaadhukuththu queue is waiting

VAM: anga pArunga...varisai neeNdukittE neelaankarai varaikkum pOyiruchu...konjam vittA vaLarndhukittE vAzhappAdi varaikkum pOyirum :lol:

Vivek: (nenjula saanju azhuvaapla) dharmakarthA :rotfl:

Upon seeing the snake-kudai

Vivek: pa.pa...pambu
VAM: praambu enbadharuku badhil prambu engireergaL
dharmakarthA: aathaa sonnadhu sari dhaan. paambu-ku kaal illai allavaa..adhaan pambu enRu sonnAr
Vivek: aamaam ivar valamburi john, ivar solomon paappaiyyA :lol:

In singaravelan, kamal is in hopital and kushboo visits him. kamal is already lying on the bed and receiving (fake) blood thrugh intravenous (IV) ..suddenly kushbu holds kamals' hand. the blood in IV start boiling....
VAM: yamma thambi melarnthu kaiya eduma... nee enna kumari ponna illa kumti addupa....thambi ratham nee kai vachavudane kothikuthu....

balaajee
31st January 2013, 03:52 PM
Police come down on sun control film; actor Vivek fined

The Chennai Traffic Police launched a fresh crackdown on cars with dark sun control films on Monday. Among those fined on Tuesday was actor Vivek.
In May, the traffic police had begun warning and initiating action against vehicles that had the sun control films on their windows.
After a lull, the drive seems to have resumed. Over 1.37 lakh cases were booked last year and over Rs.1 crore was collected as fine.
Actor Vivek was fined Rs. 100 as his car’s windows and windshield were covered with sun control film. He was caught while leaving the Chennai airport on Tuesday, police sources said. “He said that the usage of the film was necessary to protect his privacy; otherwise, people may start crowding his car,” said a senior police officer.
According to the police officer, around 40 people were fined near the airport and 25 people near Madipakkam on Tuesday. Over 400 cases were also filed on Anna Salai said police. “We have been asked to remove the films from all vehicles. Many High Court judges have already removed the films voluntarily,” said K. Baskaran, Anna Salai traffic enforcement inspector.
The removal of sun control films will help keep vigil on any untoward activity or movement of criminals in vehicles. “The installation of cameras in all junctions as part of the Integrated Traffic Management System will help us detect any such activity. Officers will also be able to view the cars from various angles at different junctions and thus track offenders who have taken detours,” said a senior police officer.
The fine is just Rs.100 for first-time offenders. But repeat offenders will be charged Rs. 300.
“In case of further violations, we will seize the vehicle. The number of offences can easily be found out from records we can access in our hand-held devices,” said Mr.Baskaran.
The Visual Light Transmission (VLT) of tinted glasses should be 70 per cent in the front and rear screens and 50 per cent on the side windows respectively.

Arragesh
16th February 2014, 10:57 AM
All the best to Vivek for his new venture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHghHVA60fA

hattori_hanzo
18th February 2014, 10:41 AM
A different role for Vivek :roll: trying something different to survive in this industry. But he has chosen something which suits him well. Hope the movie turns out good. His usual annoying side-kick is there too. Whats his name? I have seen him a twice in Saligramam, in a bike.

littlemaster1982
18th February 2014, 10:55 AM
His usual annoying side-kick is there too. Whats his name?

'Cell' Murugan. He also writes comedy tracks for Vivek.

hattori_hanzo
18th February 2014, 11:16 AM
Thanks LM...googled his name and found this!!

Agila indiya Cell Murugan rasigar mandram
1,304 likes · 3 talking about this.