PDA

View Full Version : Anja Singam, Annan Vikram - Part 2

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

HonestRaj
3rd March 2009, 10:18 PM
Pras... ennai yar enru theriyalaya :oops:
Hub-laye full time irunthu office-la warning vaangi ippo night mattum vanthu post panravan...:P

Numerous ids vacchu avanoda favs-ku vote poduravan... :P

vjk patthi yaaravathu 2 words-la sonnalum, 2km neelathuku reply panravan...:P

Shreya dance aadurathula killadi...(With shreya costumes)... :P :wink:

//
Sari thread patthi yethavathu pesuren...Kanthasamy eppo release... :roll:

thambi... Pras irukkumpodhu.. nan raaja_rasigan ID-la irundhaen.. adhan kettaen :cry:

HonestRaj
3rd March 2009, 10:24 PM
indha maadhiri kelvikellam vilakam kuduthindiruka mudiyaadhu :x :P

ok ok, no kovam please ... unga punnakai-yum nalla thaan irukku, sirichukitte irunga ;)
:P Pras™ Jollu.... :lol:

:noteeth:

dey, vidungadaa, dey (gounds style)

Pras... ennai yar enru theriyalaya :oops:

intha ulagathileye ore oru Vijayganth fan .. ungala marakka mudiyumaa ? :notworthy:

Nanri Pras :D ... pazhasa marandhutteengalonnu nenachaen :)

Pras
4th March 2009, 02:55 AM
Naan super star maathiri, palasellam marakka maatten :lol:

vibinrajmani
4th March 2009, 08:05 PM
:thumbsup:

how r u vibinrajmani, sarna and all of u ?

Hi Pras... :D

Hey Pras, I'm doing very well thanks! :D

vibinrajmani
4th March 2009, 08:06 PM
For Pras and Vibin :D

Leaked Images while Shooting
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr342/gomezbond/24shoot1.jpg?t=1235493683
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr342/gomezbond/24shoot9.jpg?t=1235493758
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr342/gomezbond/24shoot5.jpg?t=1235493786
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr342/gomezbond/24shoot4.jpg?t=1235493808
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr342/gomezbond/24shoot13.jpg?t=1235493826
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr342/gomezbond/24shoot12.jpg?t=1235493854
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr342/gomezbond/24ashh.jpg?t=1235493875
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr342/gomezbond/24ash.jpg?t=1235493893

Vikram in the 1st picture..
2nd pict - Prithvi

other Vikram-Ash photos

http://www.aishwarya-spice.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=1029&page=1

Courtesy: Orkut Chiyaan community!

What is it with Vikram's scary mustache?? :? :?

jaaze
4th March 2009, 08:08 PM
What is it with Vikram's scary mustache?? :? :?
Yeah makes him look like veerappan
He's playing the role of villain :P

HonestRaj
4th March 2009, 10:25 PM

nan Vijayakanth rasigan ... natpukku mariyadhai tharravan.. nanum pazhasa marakka mattaen

Thalafanz
5th March 2009, 06:23 AM

nan Vijayakanth rasigan ... natpukku mariyadhai tharravan.. nanum pazhasa marakka mattaen

Grass-itching... :)
This is the moment that I should say something similar to both of u... yOsichu solREn... :P

Pras
6th March 2009, 02:09 PM

Grass-itching... :)
This is the moment that I should say something similar to both of u... yOsichu solREn... :P

just say : athu !

podaskie
16th March 2009, 12:38 PM
Abhishek amazed by Vikram

March 16, 2009

Mani Ratnam is a busy man these days sweating it out in Kolkata, directing a host of well established actors and talents in the Indian film industry. The scenes that are being shot now are those of Vikram and Abishek Bachchan. Sources close to the film crew say that the two actors have bonded well during the shoots.

Bachchan Jr., reportedly saw a few of the Kanthaswamy stills of Vikram and was amazed by the

two get-ups he had donned for the movie – a woman and old man. It is said that Abishek showered his praises on Vikram for the perfect look that he was able to bring out in the stills.

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news-1/mar-09-03/abhishek-bachchan-16-03-09.html

Sourav
17th April 2009, 07:16 AM
Happy B'day Vikram! :)

leosimha
17th April 2009, 02:55 PM
Happy B'day Vikram! :)

Happy B'day - Vikram. :)

joe
17th April 2009, 03:24 PM
Happy BirthDay Vikram

HonestRaj
20th April 2009, 08:34 PM
whats his age?

sarna_blr
20th April 2009, 10:12 PM
whats his age?

ungala vida 2 vayasu dhaan kooda :P

Pras
24th October 2009, 01:33 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_19th_Step

:shock:

vibinrajmani
11th February 2010, 05:26 PM
[tscii:9af331f602]
Vikram-Bala team again
IndiaGlitz [Wednesday, February 10, 2010]

After making careers out of ‘Sethu’ and ‘Pithamagan’ the national award winning actor Vikram and the national award winning director Bala alliance is ready to strike again.

In all likelyhood this fantasy team will work in a film produced by Dhayanidhi Alagiri. Dhayanidhi Alagiri's Cloud Nine is the most prolific production house today. Immediately after ‘Thamizh Padam’ it announced ‘Thoonga Nagaram’. After this, Cloud Nine Movies will produce Ajith's landmark 50th film. Vikram-Bala film will be the fourth by this mega banner.

All formalities are completed and Vikram got his hefty pay in tune with his market value after ‘Raavan’ according to news.

Vikram is currently busy with Selva's film and Bala with his new film ‘Avan-Ivan’.[/tscii:9af331f602]

vibinrajmani
9th March 2010, 12:28 PM
[tscii:6dcc4adc0b]
Vikram has crooned for a peppy village number Meghame Meghame.. in the film Madrasapattinam under the baton of music director GV Prakash Kumar.

Says GV: “We wanted a raw voice and director Vijay suggested Vikram’s name. The actor got it right in two takes and the song is sure going to rock. Vikram has sung in five different voices and we were all awestruck by how he changed his voice to suit the characters (like a Dhobi, an old man and teacher) that he was crooning”.

The album of Madrasapattinam is going to be truly different with a beautiful Ghazal, a peppy number Pookal Pookkum Tharunam which is a blend of western and Indian classical sung by Roop Kumar Rathod, Harini, GV and Andrea.

Another song Vaama Doraiamma.. sung by Udit Narayanan has voices of late Cochin Haneefa and heroine Amy Jackson which has an old Madras feel to it. Aaruyire.. and Katrile.. sung by Hariharan and Rhea are the other songs in the album. Adds GV: There are five songs and two theme songs and it will be a rocking album after my Aayirathil Oruvan. The audio will be launched by the end of March”. [/tscii:6dcc4adc0b]

raghavendran
9th March 2010, 07:10 PM
[tscii:60589a3693]
Vikram has crooned for a peppy village number Meghame Meghame.. in the film Madrasapattinam under the baton of music director GV Prakash Kumar.

Says GV: “We wanted a raw voice and director Vijay suggested Vikram’s name. The actor got it right in two takes and the song is sure going to rock. Vikram has sung in five different voices and we were all awestruck by how he changed his voice to suit the characters (like a Dhobi, an old man and teacher) that he was crooning”.

The album of Madrasapattinam is going to be truly different with a beautiful Ghazal, a peppy number Pookal Pookkum Tharunam which is a blend of western and Indian classical sung by Roop Kumar Rathod, Harini, GV and Andrea.

Another song Vaama Doraiamma.. sung by Udit Narayanan has voices of late Cochin Haneefa and heroine Amy Jackson which has an old Madras feel to it. Aaruyire.. and Katrile.. sung by Hariharan and Rhea are the other songs in the album. Adds GV: There are five songs and two theme songs and it will be a rocking album after my Aayirathil Oruvan. The audio will be launched by the end of March”. [/tscii:60589a3693]
vandhuteengala.....vange vange....boopathi pandiyan bad choicedhan...but oru mass oru class padamnu avar correcta irukkaru

venkkiram
9th March 2010, 09:31 PM
எப்போ ராவண் திரைக்கு வரப்போகிறது? மணி சார், ரொம்ப தாமதிக்காம, சீக்கிரம் வெளியிடுங்களேன்.

ஒரே கதை - இரு மொழிகளில் ( தமிழ், ஹிந்தி), ஒரே நடிகர் ஹீரோவாக ஒரு மொழியிலும், ஆன்டி-ஹீரோவாக இன்னொரு மொழியிலும் நடித்து வெளிவரவிருப்பது திரைப்பட வரலாற்றிலேயே இதுதான் முதல் முறை என நினைக்கிறேன்.

விக்ரம் - திரையுலகில் ஒரு வால் நட்சத்திரம்.

vibinrajmani
9th March 2010, 10:59 PM
[tscii:1732458bed]

Another song Vaama Doraiamma.. sung by Udit Narayanan has voices of late Cochin Haneefa and heroine Amy Jackson which has an old Madras feel to it. Aaruyire.. and Katrile.. sung by Hariharan and Rhea are the other songs in the album. Adds GV: There are five songs and two theme songs and it will be a rocking album after my Aayirathil Oruvan. The audio will be launched by the end of March”. [/tscii:1732458bed]
vandhuteengala.....vange vange....boopathi pandiyan bad choicedhan...but oru mass oru class padamnu avar correcta irukkaru

Boopathi Pandiyana nenachave :banghead: :banghead: Padam hopefully will be at least half as good as Saamy. It will satisfy the grand total of two Vikram fans in this hub :thumbsup:

raghavendran
10th March 2010, 10:17 AM
எப்போ ராவண் திரைக்கு வரப்போகிறது? மணி சார், ரொம்ப தாமதிக்காம, சீக்கிரம் வெளியிடுங்களேன்.

ஒரே கதை - இரு மொழிகளில் ( தமிழ், ஹிந்தி), ஒரே நடிகர் ஹீரோவாக ஒரு மொழியிலும், ஆன்டி-ஹீரோவாக இன்னொரு மொழியிலும் நடித்து வெளிவரவிருப்பது திரைப்பட வரலாற்றிலேயே இதுதான் முதல் முறை என நினைக்கிறேன்.

மாச் கிலாச் என விக்ரம் எப்பொதும் ஒரு கலவயாக தருகிரார்

Plum
10th March 2010, 10:58 AM
[tscii:f6ce04426c]

Another song Vaama Doraiamma.. sung by Udit Narayanan has voices of late Cochin Haneefa and heroine Amy Jackson which has an old Madras feel to it. Aaruyire.. and Katrile.. sung by Hariharan and Rhea are the other songs in the album. Adds GV: There are five songs and two theme songs and it will be a rocking album after my Aayirathil Oruvan. The audio will be launched by the end of March”. [/tscii:f6ce04426c]

Boopathi Pandiyana nenachave :banghead: :banghead: Padam hopefully will be at least half as good as Saamy. It will satisfy the grand total of two Vikram fans in this hub :thumbsup:

Hubbers: andha innoru fan yaaru?
Vibinmani: andha innoNNu dhAnga naanu!
(no offence, vibin. I do have a soft corner for Vikram from his TV days)

ajaybaskar
10th March 2010, 11:02 AM
Plum,

pras nu oruthar irukkaru...

VinodKumar's
10th March 2010, 11:11 AM

Anniyan was a biggest mistake in his life. Appo gap vila aarambichathu thaan innum vilunthukitae irruku :oops:

raghavendran
10th March 2010, 06:56 PM

Anniyan was a biggest mistake in his life. Appo gap vila aarambichathu thaan innum vilunthukitae irruku :oops:
hey but anniyan was a huge success....it took him to stardom...the gap between maja and bheema was form nov 2005--jan 2008....he lost it thr

vibinrajmani
10th March 2010, 09:34 PM

hey but anniyan was a huge success....it took him to stardom...the gap between maja and bheema was form nov 2005--jan 2008....he lost it thr

It was not his fault that Bheema kept getting delayed due to production/financial burderns. Hopefully he will have two releases this year. Raavana and the Boopathy Pandian film. Selvaraghavan padam, innum patienta moonu varusham wait pannanumnu thonudhu :(

Pras
25th March 2010, 01:26 AM
preparing to meet vikram very soon :clap: :clap: :clap:

VinodKumar's
25th March 2010, 01:51 AM

:thumbsup:

vibinrajmani
25th March 2010, 01:54 AM

Pras anna, enga meet panna poringa? Take a lot of pictures please :D

Movie Cop
25th March 2010, 02:34 AM

Partly agree with VK that "Anniyan" started the trend for Vikram leaving large gaps between films. But careerwise "Anniyan" was not a bad move. It's "Maja" which started the slide.

From now on, Vikram trying to rescale the peak of stardom he touched in "Samy" - remba kastam! :( Maximum inum oru 4-5 years thaangum. Adhuku appuram, nalla pullaiyA/latchanamA character/villain roles-kku settle aaga vendiyadhu thaan.

venkkiram
25th March 2010, 05:02 AM
Adhuku appuram, nalla pullaiyA/latchanamA character/villain roles-kku settle aaga vendiyadhu thaan.

அப்படி ஒரு நிலைமை அடுத்த பதினைந்து, இருபது வருடங்களுக்கு விக்ரமிற்கு வராது என நினைக்கிறேன். பார்க்கலாம்..

Movie Cop
25th March 2010, 05:25 AM
Adhuku appuram, nalla pullaiyA/latchanamA character/villain roles-kku settle aaga vendiyadhu thaan.

அப்படி ஒரு நிலைமை அடுத்த பதினைந்து, இருபது வருடங்களுக்கு விக்ரமிற்கு வராது என நினைக்கிறேன். பார்க்கலாம்..
It's wishful thinking not that it's wrong. :) The problem for Vikram is his age and he is almost as old as Karthik/Prabhu. Moreover, he is not a big star like Kamal or Rajini to play a hero even at 60 and still draw crowds. Let's see.

groucho070
25th March 2010, 07:54 AM
It's wishful thinking not that it's wrong. :) The problem for Vikram is his age and he is almost as old as Karthik/Prabhu. Moreover, he is not a big star like Kamal or Rajini to play a hero even at 60 and still draw crowds. Let's see.Agree. I would like to see him do few more Samy/ Dhool type or roles before he hangs up the make up kit.

venkkiram
27th March 2010, 06:51 PM
From Kumudam.com

அடுத்த மெகா மெகா பட்ஜெட் படத்துக்கு தயாராகி விட்டார் தயாநிதி அழகிரி. படத்தின் நாயகன் விக்ரம் (சம்பளம் 10சி.யாம்). ஒன்றரை வருடம் கால்ஷீட். டைரக்ஷன்- பாலா. ஹாலிவுட் ஸ்டைலில் தனித்தனி டிபார்ட்மென்ட். இப்போதே ஸ்டோரி போர்டு தயார் என்கிறார்கள்.

vibinrajmani
17th April 2010, 01:31 PM
Happy Birthday Vikram :D :D

Raavana awaits us!! :bluejump: :redjump:

vibinrajmani
17th April 2010, 01:46 PM
Happy Birthday to Chiyaan Vikram

By Moviebuzz | Saturday, 17 April , 2010, 13:03

He is the original thief of hearts and success did not come to Vikram on a platter. His witticism, super kinetic energy and inimitable persona is unmatchable.

Perhaps he is one of the suave and polished actors in Tamil cinema. The hunger for good roles and cinema keeps him going as he celebrates his birthday today (April 17).

Chiyaan is in Wynad holidaying with his family for summer. Speaking exclusively to sify.com from Wynad, he says: This is our annual vacation and along with my family, I love to spend time with nature. We are staying in plantation bungalow on top of a hill. The scenery is spectacular and we are visiting sanctuaries, trekking, going for elephant rides and generally chilling out “.

Vikram drove down from Chennai to Wynad via Mysore. He adds: " Its long time since I went on a road trip. I am glad that I did it as I could spend a lot of time with my kids during the journey. It was good bonding time".

Vikram, at the moment has completed Raavan, his ambitious film directed by Mani Ratanam in Hindi and Tamil. He has dubbed for the Hindi version and the audio launch is on April 24 in Mumbai followed by Tamil launch in Chennai on April 30

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14938765

Guru-V
18th April 2010, 02:22 AM
Happy Bday Chiyaan Vikram ! 8-)

VinodKumar's
18th April 2010, 07:08 AM
Happy Birthday Chiyaan. Varusathuku oru padamavathu kundunga :cheer:

venkkiram
18th April 2010, 08:43 AM
பிறந்த நாள் வாழ்த்துக்கள் கெவின். இன்னொரு தேசிய விருது கூடிய விரைவில் கிடைக்கப்பெற என் வாழ்த்துக்கள். அது ராவணன் மூலம் வந்தால் இன்னும் சந்தோஷம்.மணிரத்னம் படத்தில் கடைசியாக ஒரு தேசிய விருது கிடைத்தது வேலுநாயக்கர் பாத்திரத்திற்குத்தான்.

jaiganes
18th April 2010, 07:55 PM
பிறந்த நாள் வாழ்த்துக்கள் கெவின். இன்னொரு தேசிய விருது கூடிய விரைவில் கிடைக்கப்பெற என் வாழ்த்துக்கள். அது ராவணன் மூலம் வந்தால் இன்னும் சந்தோஷம்.மணிரத்னம் படத்தில் கடைசியாக ஒரு தேசிய விருது கிடைத்தது வேலுநாயக்கர் பாத்திரத்திற்குத்தான்.
iruvar prakash raj
kannathil keerthana

got national awaards too..

venkkiram
20th April 2010, 05:00 AM
[tscii:915b273e1a]Vikram to become director
IndiaGlitz [Monday, April 19, 2010]

When a person keeps setting fresh goals, then you know he/she is on a mission. Vikram, it seems, is on such a path at the moment. The actor has expressed his desire to become a director, saying he is learning the trade, on the sets all the time.

“I am moving towards direction with every film. I am learning it whenever I am on the sets. It’s a long process and it’s subliminal. And I want it to execute it after I feel happy and satisfied about the knowledge I acquired,” he says.

“Acting in films is like playing chess for me. I want to try something different each time. This is the reason behind my contemporaries complete four times by the time I am ready with just one movie of mine,” says the Cheeyan.

On Mani Ratnam’s ‘Raavan’, his first Hindi venture, Vikram says, “I am playing the protagonist in the Tamil version and antagonist in the Hindi version, which has not been attempted so far by any actor in India. Mani Ratnam is the master of perfection. It was because of him I was able to perform so well.”[/tscii:915b273e1a]

Rajaruud
22nd April 2010, 06:54 PM
[tscii:c57915ce10]Bala - Vikram combo again
IndiaGlitz [Thursday, April 22, 2010]

Bala has changed a lot. That’s what friends in his close circle say. Usually Bala doesn't think of his next film when he is working on one. He won’t even think of two story lines at onetime. But Bala has changed a lot.

Bala has decided his next film even as ‘Avan Ivan’ is still shooting and that will be with Vikram. It is going to be a real quickie in Bala's time machine. He has promised Vikram that he will complete it in eight months flat.

To accomplish that Bala has already deputed two of his assistants who worked with him ‘Naan Kadavul’ to prepare the first version of the script suiting Vikram. He has briefed them his ideas and put them in a hotel to complete the first draft before he finishes ‘Avan Ivan’.

Vikram is also excited to join his director who got him his first national award for best actor with ‘Pithamagan’. Vikram is likely to take up this film after the one with Boopathi Pandian.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/56403.html[/tscii:c57915ce10]

Pras
6th May 2010, 04:31 PM
[tscii:7c506e0835]Kollywood Super Star Chiyaan Vikram has signed with Manappuram General Finance and Leasing Ltd as their Brand Ambassador for Tamil Nadu. Vikram is the most credible, marketable and hugely popular film star not only in Tamil Nadu but across the globe where south Indians, especially Tamils live.

V P Nandakumar, Chairman, Manappuram Finance said. “It is an honor to welcome “Chiyaan” Vikram to help promote Manappuram in Tamil Nadu”. Manappuram Finance is the first NBFC in Kerala to get a short term rating of A1+ from ICRA and a long term rating of LA+ from ICRA for its working capital limit of Rs. 6 billion under BASEL II norms.”

Manappuram Finance has over 1,080 branches across 15 states. "Gold is the rural credit card especially for millions of people who are working in the informal economy,'' said “Chiyaan” Vikram adding that he was delighted to be part of the Manappuram Family as their brand ambassador.

A new regional approach to marketing of products will be made with more focus on regional communication strategy. To expand its business footprints in various states, Manappuram Finance is currently in the process of signing up well known celebrities across India to be the face of Manappuram Brand, according to Mr. I. Unnikrishnan, Managing Director, Manappuram Finance.

He also added that, in Tamil Nadu “Chiyaan” Vikram will join super stars namely, Mohan Lal In Kerala, Puneet Rajakumar in Karnataka, and Victor Venkatesh in Andhra Pradesh to endorse its various products in South of India.[/tscii:7c506e0835]

vibinrajmani
6th May 2010, 04:47 PM
Pras anna, vandhuteenga illaiya, so ini vela sariya nadakkum :D

VinodKumar's
6th May 2010, 08:00 PM
Hub la pala Anja Singangal nadamadi kittu irruku :lol2:

Appu s
6th May 2010, 08:02 PM
Ovvoru section-kkum oru Singam :rotfl:

tamizharasan
6th May 2010, 08:15 PM
I am surprised that you did not write anything about Dhoni on this thread. :lol:

VinodKumar's
6th May 2010, 08:21 PM
I am surprised that you did not write anything about Dhoni on this thread. :lol:

Ada intha time Shewag thread ah irrukumnu ulla vantha Vikram thread :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Copyrights sattam podanum hub la :wink:

tamizharasan
6th May 2010, 08:26 PM

Ada intha time Shewag thread ah irrukumnu ulla vantha Vikram thread :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

so next time you will be expecting Vikram in all anja singam threads. enga irundhu indha maathiri kiLambi varReenga? :lol: :lol:

VinodKumar's
6th May 2010, 08:28 PM

so next time you will be expecting Vikram in all anja singam threads. enga irundhu indha maathiri kiLambi varReenga? :lol: :lol:

Vadakapatti la irunthu :lol:

tamizharasan
6th May 2010, 08:31 PM

Really same place where kavippErarasu born?

VinodKumar's
6th May 2010, 08:34 PM

ada enakku vadakapati la porantha ramasamy ah mattum thaan theriyum. Summa sonnaen. I am from namakkal.

tamizharasan
6th May 2010, 08:38 PM

ada enakku vadakapati la porantha ramasamy ah mattum thaan theriyum. Summa sonnaen. I am from namakkal.

Sandhosam.

Pras
14th May 2010, 02:11 PM
Even as playing roles with a difference in Mani Ratnam's 'Raavanan' and Selvaraghavan's yet-to-be titled film, Vikram has preferred to go the commercial way.

His project with director Bhoopathy Pandian titled 'Vedi' will feature him in the role of a Deputy Commissioner of Police, sources say. Ileana plays his heroine.

Sources say the film produced by Mohan Natarajan would be a racy entertainer with action, comedy and romance. Music is by Devi Sri Prasad.

Circles close to Boopathy Pandian say the director took immense care while penning the script so there are no loopholes in it. "It is going to a thorough masala movie for Vikram fans," they add.

indiaglitz.com

time to open a thread ....

cepark
14th May 2010, 11:23 PM
what a title.

Singam ------- surya.

Annan-------- VK.

athu eppadi vikaram anja singam matrum annan aavaru.

HR & Nov bro,s look this one. :wink:

Pras
20th May 2010, 07:00 PM
Vikram in Gautham's direction
IndiaGlitz [Thursday, May 20, 2010]

Tamil cinema has never failed to present big surprises to the audience in regular intervals. One such project is currently in the pipeline, which would bring together Vikram and Gautham Vasudev Menon.

If sources are to be believed, it is a long time wish of both the actor and the director to work together, which is turning into a reality now. "However, it may take some time for the project to take off," they say.

Elaborating more on the film, sources add: "Currently, both Vikram and Gautham are busy with two projects each. While Vikram has a film directed by Selvaraghavan and the other with Boopathi Pandian, Gautham is at present busy making a quickie after which he would direct Ajith's 50th film."

"After the completion of these projects, they would join hands for the new film. We expect the project to go on floors by the beginning of 2011. As usual, Gautham would make the film on a first copy basis to a top producer."

:shaking:

HonestRaj
20th May 2010, 07:47 PM

copyright is with the one & only Annan Goundamani..... IIRC, he was the first & only Anja Singam in hub

Sudarsh
20th May 2010, 08:48 PM
Vikram in Gautham's direction
IndiaGlitz [Thursday, May 20, 2010]

Tamil cinema has never failed to present big surprises to the audience in regular intervals. One such project is currently in the pipeline, which would bring together Vikram and Gautham Vasudev Menon.

If sources are to be believed, it is a long time wish of both the actor and the director to work together, which is turning into a reality now. "However, it may take some time for the project to take off," they say.

Elaborating more on the film, sources add: "Currently, both Vikram and Gautham are busy with two projects each. While Vikram has a film directed by Selvaraghavan and the other with Boopathi Pandian, Gautham is at present busy making a quickie after which he would direct Ajith's 50th film."

"After the completion of these projects, they would join hands for the new film. We expect the project to go on floors by the beginning of 2011. As usual, Gautham would make the film on a first copy basis to a top producer."

:shaking:

superrrrr vikram really going to the next level and so is menon :D

Pras
11th June 2010, 03:13 PM
At a time when people in these parts going gung-ho about Vikram and his forthcoming release 'Raavanan', the actor is clear about his future projects. His hands are full and the 'Cheeyan' is gearing up to do five movies in a row, all different from each other.

"I will be working with five filmmakers who have made a mark for themselves in different genres. They are Selvaraghavan, Boopathy Pandian, Ameer, Hari and Vasanthabalan," says the Veera of Mani Ratnam's 'Raavanan'.

subash43
11th June 2010, 03:17 PM
At a time when people in these parts going gung-ho about Vikram and his forthcoming release 'Raavanan', the actor is clear about his future projects. His hands are full and the 'Cheeyan' is gearing up to do five movies in a row, all different from each other.

"I will be working with five filmmakers who have made a mark for themselves in different genres. They are Selvaraghavan, Boopathy Pandian, Ameer, Hari and Vasanthabalan," says the Veera of Mani Ratnam's 'Raavanan'.

:thumbsup: :clap:

rifath
11th June 2010, 03:55 PM
Selvaraghavan, Boopathy Pandian, Ameer, Hari and Vasanthabalan

all are good directors

boopathy pandian and hari will finish there film fast
.iam sure cheeyan will be back with a bang from raavanan

venkkiram
11th June 2010, 07:01 PM
இரு நாட்களுக்கு முன்பு IndiaGlitz-ல் விக்ரமின் ராவண் பற்றிய பேட்டியொன்றை பார்த்தேன். என்னவொரு இளமை..என்னவொரு புத்துணர்ச்சி.. என்னவொரு உடல் கட்டுமானம்.. விக்ரமுக்கு வயசாயிடுச்சி அப்படி இப்படி என வாய்ப்பு கிடைக்கும் போதெல்லாம் புறம் பேசுபவர்களின் பித்தம் அந்த பேட்டியை ஒரு முறை பார்த்தால் தெளிய வாய்ப்பிருக்கிறது.

Pras
15th June 2010, 05:01 PM
here is what i juts found :

http://chiyaanvikramtube.blogspot.com/

Pras
15th June 2010, 05:04 PM
vikram fans site ...

there seems to be more fans than before right now :roll: ..i was proud to be is only fan :lol:

http://www.chiyaanvikramfans.co.nr/

Pras
15th June 2010, 05:10 PM
raavan action scene :

http://chiyaanvikramtube.blogspot.com/2010/06/raavan-action-promo.html

Pras
15th June 2010, 05:11 PM
raavan action scene :

http://chiyaanvikramtube.blogspot.com/2010/06/raavan-action-promo.html

sorry, wraang topik :mrgreen:

vithagan
17th June 2010, 09:02 PM
ராவணன்' விக்ரம்... புன்னகையும் நிதானமுமாக நிற்கிறார். "மழைக்கு ஒரு ட்ரிங் போடலாமா?" எனக் கண் சிமிட்டி, "காபி ஆர் டீ?" எனச் சிரிக்கிறார்.

"இந்தியாவின் அத்தனை டாப் ஹீரோக்களும் 'மணின்னா ரெடி'ன்னு சொல்றாங்க. அவர்கிட்டே அப்படி என்னதான் இருக்கு?"

"25 வருஷமா மணிரத்னம் சார், தமிழ் சினிமாவின் தனிப்பட்ட அடையாளமா இருக்கார். ஷாரூக், அபிஷேக் முதல் இந்தியாவின் அத்தனை ஹீரோக்களும் 'மணி சார்'னு சொல்லும்போதே அவ்வளவு மரியாதை இருக்கும். ஒவ்வொரு படைப்பையும் தனித்துவத்துடன் உருவாக்குவதில், உணரவைப்பதில் அவருக்கு இருக்கும் ஆர்வம்... சத்தியமா வேற யாருக்கும் சாத்தியமான்னு தெரியலை. அபூர்வமா ரொம்பச் சில கதைகள் கேட்கும்போது, 'அடடா... இதை விடக் கூடாதுடா... நாமதான் இதைப் பண்ணணும்'னு மனசு அதுவாவே விழுந்துடும். அந்த நிமிஷமே உள்ளே இருக்கிற நடிகன் ஸ்பாட்டுக்கு நடிக்கக் கிளம்பிடுவான். அது மணி சார் ஸ்டோரி லைன் கேட்கிற ஒவ்வொரு ஹீரோவுக்கும் நடக்கும்!"

"ஒவ்வொரு படத்திலும் ரசிக்கவைக்கிறீங்க! ஆனா, ஏன் ரொம்பக் குறைவான எண்ணிக்கையில் படங் கள் பண்றீங்க?"
"அட்வான்ஸ் வாங்கி, எக்கச்சக்கமாப் பணம் பண்ணலாம்தான். ஆனா, நல்லசினிமா வுக்குத்தான் மனசு ஏங்குது. 50 லட்ச ரூபாயைத் தாண்டிட்டா, அப்புறம் பணம்கிறது வெறும் கலர் பேப்பர்தான். வெறுமனே பணத்தை வெச்சுக்கிட்டு என்ன பண்றது? ஒரு வீடு அழகா கட்டலாம். லேட்டஸ்ட் ஃபேஷனில் ஒரு கார். அப்புறம்..? எல்லாம் முடிச்சு நிமிர்ந்து பார்த்தா, 'நல்ல சினிமா'ன்னு உள்ளுக்குள் மனசு அடிச்சுட்டே இருக்கும். 'விக்ரம்னு ஒருத்தன் இருந்தான். அவன் அளவுக்கு யாரும் பண்ண லை'ன்னு எனக்குப் பின்னாடி பேசணும்... அது மட்டும் தான் என் கனவு!"

"ஆனா, அதுக்கு இப்போ போட்டி பலமா இருக்கே... கவனிக்கிறீங்களா?"

"இங்கே எல்லோருக்குமே ஸ்பேஸ் இருக்கு! சூர்யா சூப்பர் முன்னேற்றம் காட்டுறார். தனுஷ் சத்தமே இல்லாமல் சிறப்பான படங்களில் நடிக்கிறார். படங்களைத் தேர்ந்தெடுப்பதி லேயே ஆர்யா இப்ப ரொம்ப செலெக்டிவ்வா இருக்கார். நடிப்பில் கமல்ஹாசன், விக்ரம் மட்டும் தான்னு நினைக்காதீங்க. இதே ஊர்ல ஏழெட்டுப் பேரை நான் பார்த்திருக்கேன். நல்லவேளை, அவங்கள்லாம் சினிமாவுக்குள்ளே வரலை. ஆனா, எங்களுக்குள் தனிப்பட்ட போட்டி எதுவும் கிடையாது. நல்ல சினிமா கொடுக்கிறதில் மட்டும் தான் போட்டி போடுவோம். அதுதான் சரி!"

"சரி, உண்மை சொல்லுங்க... 'ராவண்' படத்துல அபிஷேக், ஐஸ்வர்யா, விக்ரம்.... மூணு பேரில் யார் ஸ்கோர் பண்ணு வாங்க?"
"அபிஷேக் இதுக்கு முன்னாடியே எனக்கு நண்பர். என் 'தூள்' படத்தை 16 தடவை பார்த்துட்டு, ஸீன் ஸீனாப் பிரிச்சுச் சொல்வார். ஐஸ்வர்யா... நடிப்பில் பிரமாதம். ஸ்பாட்டுக்கு வந்துட்டா, அபிஷேக்கைத் தன் கணவராப் பார்க்க மாட்டாங்க. ஒரு விரோதியைப் பார்க்கிற மாதிரி பார்த்துட்டு... ஒரு சின்ன சிரிப்பு, கண்ல மின்னல் காட்டி அவரை ஓவர்டேக் செய்யப் பார்ப்பாங்க. இதில் நான் எம்மாத்திரம்? ஆனா, அதெல்லாமே கேமரா ஆன்ல இருக்கும் வரைதான். ஃபர்ஸ்ட் காப்பி பார்த்துட்டு, 'நான் உங்க ஃபேன் ஆகிட்டேன் விக்ரம்'னு சொன்னாங்க. அப்படிச் சுலபத்தில் சொல்ற ஆள் இல்லை. அவங்க அவ்வளவு நல்லவங்களா இருக்காங்களேன்னு நாம விட்டுக் கொடுக்க முடியுமா என்ன? 'வீரா' கெட்டவன் ஆயிட்டான்!" - கண் சிமிட்டுகிறார் விக்ரம்

'உலக வீடியோ வரலாற்றில் முதல்முறையாக' என்ற அறிமுகத்துடன் சென்னையில் அரங்கேறியது 'ராவண்' அகில உலக வீடியோ கான்ஃபரன்ஸிங் பிரஸ் மீட்! சென்னை ஹெச்.சி.எல் அலுவலகத்தில் மணிரத் னமும் விக்ரமும் அமர்ந்திருக்க, மும்பை ஸ்டுடியோவில் அபிஷேக் பச்சனும் ஐஸ்வர்யா ராயும் வீடியோ கான்ஃபரன்ஸ் மூலம் பேச்சுவார்த்தையைத் துவக்கினர். சென்னை, டெல்லி, மும்பை, நியூயார்க், துபாய் என ஐந்து இடங்களில் இருந்து பாய்ந்த பத்திரிகையாளர்களின் கேள்விகளுக்குப் பதில் அளித்தனர். இரவு 10 மணிக்கே சென்னையில், மணிரத்னமும் விக்ரமும் ஆஜர். 30 நிமிடங்கள் தாமதமாக, மும்பை ஸ்டுடியோவுக்குள் நுழைந்த அபிஷேக்கும் ஐஸ்வர்யாவும், சென்னையில் ஏற்கெனவே மணிரத்னம் காத்திருப்பதைப் பார்த்து அதிர்ந்தார்கள். "என்ன பண்ணிட்டு இருக்கீங்க?" என அபிஷேக் கேட்க, "வழக்கம்போல உங்களுக்காக வெயிட் பண்றேன்!" எனப் பட்டெனப் பதில் சொன்னார்மணி!

" 'ராவணன்' படத்துக்கு நான்கு க்ளைமாக்ஸ் எடுத்து வைத்திருக்கிறீர்களாம்?" என்று மணிரத்னத்திடம் கேட்டபோது, "ஒரு படத்துக்கு நச்சென ஒரு க்ளைமாக்ஸை முடிவு செய்து எடுப்பதே பெரிய கஷ்டம். இதில் நான்கைந்து க்ளைமாக்ஸுக்கு நான் எங்கே போவது? இந்தப் படத்துக்கு ஒரே ஒரு க்ளைமாக்ஸ்தான்!" என்றார்.

"நாயகன், பாம்பாய், இருவர், குரு என உங்க ளுடைய அனைத்துப் படங்களுமே ஏதேனும் ஓர் உண்மைச் சம்பவத்தை அடிப்படையாகக் கொண்டுதான் இயக்குகிறீர்கள். 'ராவணன்' படத்தில்கூட மாவோயிஸ்ட் பிரச்னையைத் தொட்டிருப்பதாக ஒரு தகவல். உங்கள் படத்தின் மூலம் ஏதேனும் மெசேஜ் சொல்ல விரும்புகிறீர்களா?" என்று மணிரத்னத்திடம் கேட்க, "ஒரு படம் இயக்கும்போது அந்தந்தக் காலகட்டத்தில் நடக்கும் சம்பவங்களையும் சேர்த்துத்தான் படமெடுக்க முடியும். கண்களை மூடிக்கொண்டு கற்பனையான விஷயங்களை வைத்து மட்டுமே படமெடுக்க என்னால் முடியாது. என் படங்களில் உண்மைச் சம்பவங்கள் இருக்கின்றன. ஆனால், மெசேஜ் சொல்ல நான் ஒன்றும் அரசியல்வாதியோ, ஞானியோ கிடையாது. என் வேலை படம் எடுப்பது. அதில் மக்களின் உணர்வுகளைச் சொல்கிறேன். அவ்வளவுதான்!" என்றார் பளிச்சென.

" 'இருவர்' டு 'ராவண்' உங்கள் பார்வையில் மணிரத்னத்தின் வளர்ச்சி எப்படி இருக்கிறது?" என்ற கேள்வி ஐஸ்வர்யா ராய் பச்சனுக்கு. "மணிரத்னத்தின் வளர்ச்சியைப்பற்றி கருத்து சொல்ல எனக்கு எந்தத் தகுதியும் கிடையாது. அவர் கூப்பிட்டதால்தான் நான் சினிமாவில் நடிக்கவே வந்தேன். இல்லையென்றால் ஒழுங்காக ஆர்க்கி டெக்சர் படித்து முடித்திருப்பேன். அனைத்துப் படங்களி லும் 100 சதவிகித உழைப்பைக் கொடுப்பவர் மணிரத்னம் சார்!" என்று 'ஐஸ்' மழை பொழிந்தார் ஐஸ்!

Pras
3rd August 2010, 02:45 AM
[tscii:6c23b1e83c]Breaking News- Vikram to do a Malayalam film!
By Moviebuzz | Monday, 02 August , 2010, 09:13

Last Friday, ace Malayalam director Roshan Andrews met Tamil superstar Vikram at his new bungalow in Kalashetra Colony, Chennai.

The director who had directed Udayananu Tharam and is now in the news for his big budget multistarrer Casanova narrated a one line script written by Bobby&Sanjay to Vikram.

It seems Vikram was bowled over by Roshan’s story narration and readily agreed to do the film in Malayalam. Says Roshan Andrews: “Vikram is such a big star but he found time and gave me over two hours for the story narration. He was immersed in it and after that shook my hand and said he will do the film in Malayalam, some time next year after he completes his present assignments in Tamil.”

Roshan by the time will complete Casanova and another film he is planning to do with Prithviraj.

Says Roshan: “ When I asked Vikram about his salary, he said he is going to do it free, as he wants to give back something back to Kerala audiences, who were waiting to see him in a Malayalam film. I was floored by the man’s humble nature and his concern for good cinema.” [/tscii:6c23b1e83c]

Vivasaayi
3rd August 2010, 07:40 AM
நடிப்பில் கமல்ஹாசன், விக்ரம் மட்டும் தான்னு நினைக்காதீங்க.

:lol:

ஏன் இந்த விளம்பரம்!

raghavendran
3rd August 2010, 08:21 AM

ஏன் இந்த விளம்பரம்!விக்ரம் நல்ல நடிகர்தான்...agreed

Vivasaayi
3rd August 2010, 09:18 AM

there is a difference between good, better and BEST!

How would it sound if yuvraj singh comes out tell to junior players - "dont think only sachin and yuvi can play well" :lol:

raghavendran
3rd August 2010, 02:16 PM

How would it sound if yuvraj singh comes out tell to junior players - "dont think only sachin and yuvi can play well" :lol: :rotfl3: :exactly: .....seems that vikramukku avar(reaching the top) mele bayam vandhichu...theva illame suryave pathi yen pesanum?..ennamo surya grow agumbodhu vikram ennamo rajni madhir irundha madhiryum pesraru...both grwe as actors together..and ippo surya is the king of BO..adhu avarukku porukkalayo ennavo.. :)

Pras
3rd August 2010, 02:28 PM

How would it sound if yuvraj singh comes out tell to junior players - "dont think only sachin and yuvi can play well" :lol: :rotfl3: :exactly: .....seems that vikramukku avar(reaching the top) mele bayam vandhichu...theva illame suryave pathi yen pesanum?..ennamo surya grow agumbodhu vikram ennamo rajni madhir irundha madhiryum pesraru...both grwe as actors together..and ippo surya is the king of BO..adhu avarukku porukkalayo ennavo.. :)

ihtula enga suriya vanthaaru ? :roll: ... but i agree that vikram speaks a little too much sometimes :oops:

raghavendran
3rd August 2010, 02:29 PM
he has mentioned in that interview that surya's growth is gr8...dhanush has done gud films silently... :P

Thirumaran
3rd August 2010, 03:22 PM
"ஒவ்வொரு படத்திலும் ரசிக்கவைக்கிறீங்க! ஆனா, ஏன் ரொம்பக் குறைவான எண்ணிக்கையில் படங் கள் பண்றீங்க?"
"அட்வான்ஸ் வாங்கி, எக்கச்சக்கமாப் பணம் பண்ணலாம்தான். ஆனா, நல்லசினிமா வுக்குத்தான் மனசு ஏங்குது. 50 லட்ச ரூபாயைத் தாண்டிட்டா, அப்புறம் பணம்கிறது வெறும் கலர் பேப்பர்தான். வெறுமனே பணத்தை வெச்சுக்கிட்டு என்ன பண்றது? ஒரு வீடு அழகா கட்டலாம். லேட்டஸ்ட் ஃபேஷனில் ஒரு கார். அப்புறம்..? எல்லாம் முடிச்சு நிமிர்ந்து பார்த்தா, 'நல்ல சினிமா'ன்னு உள்ளுக்குள் மனசு அடிச்சுட்டே இருக்கும். 'விக்ரம்னு ஒருத்தன் இருந்தான். அவன் அளவுக்கு யாரும் பண்ண லை'ன்னு எனக்குப் பின்னாடி பேசணும்... அது மட்டும் தான் என் கனவு!"

ellaam sari.. But Last 3 vikram movies are crap.. Ithukkaa iththana varusham waste pannaapla :roll:

Rajaruud
3rd August 2010, 03:26 PM

ellaam sari.. But Last 3 vikram movies are crap.. Ithukkaa iththana varusham waste pannaapla :roll:

Vikram:Ithu oru nalla kaelvi..

Me : aai bathulae sollu da :ashamed: :mrgreen:

raghavendran
3rd August 2010, 03:32 PM

Vikram:Ithu oru nalla kaelvi..

Me : aai bathulae sollu da :ashamed: :mrgreen: :lol: rajavin vettai thodarum

Thirumaran
3rd August 2010, 03:41 PM
Just realised.. Actually 4 crap movies in a row..

Majaa, Bheema, kanthasamy, raavanan :evil:

His last decent movie came in 2005 :sigh2:

Plum
3rd August 2010, 03:45 PM
TM, not that bad.
Hit-nu pArthA, I think Raavanan gives him som ebreathing space
Majaa wasnt bad at all.

if you call raavanan crap, applying those standards, sila actors-ku career fullAvE crap dhAn :-)

raajarasigan
3rd August 2010, 03:53 PM

His last decent movie came in 2005 :sigh2: :shock: Majaa was good but NOT a hit commercially... Bheema :twisted: mahaa mokkaiyaana padam... ithukku kumudam vera hollywood stylea stunt irukkunnu comment... :evil:

his last hit was Anniyan... :o

Plum
3rd August 2010, 03:55 PM
Raavanan hit illaiyA?

When Surya's or Madhavan's career is spoken of, Aayudha Ezhuthu is spoken of in glowing terms, despite the fact that it was a flop and as a whole, as flawed as Raavanan or worse( I personally liked Raavanan better). But Vikram-nu varachE, En one line dismissal of Raavanan?

Thirumaran
3rd August 2010, 03:57 PM
TM, not that bad.
Hit-nu pArthA, I think Raavanan gives him som ebreathing space
Majaa wasnt bad at all.

if you call raavanan crap, applying those standards, sila actors-ku career fullAvE crap dhAn :-)

In any standard raavanan is crap.. be it critic support or public support..

What i wanted to say is with 5 years of time and he saying he selecting great stories or so... ithuku maththavanga maathiri directaa masalaa padamae nadichirukkalaam.. with those movies nothing was earned.. as i said before critic support nor public support.. 5 years waste pannathu thaan.. well, he could have though he selected great movies genuinely.. hmmm

Thanks to huge marketing raavanan was saved in few places.. That does not mean this movie going to be helpful in his career.. Comparatively Kanthasamy was better (in terms of hit)..

Oh yeah.. Majaa was not bad..

raajarasigan
3rd August 2010, 03:59 PM
Plum,

Can't agree on Raavanan is a hit commercially.. may be for Vikram's career, it has done a world of good after movies like Majaa (Pasupathy, the show stealer here), Bheema & Kandhasaamy...

Sarna
3rd August 2010, 04:06 PM
Raavanan hit illaiyA?

When Surya's or Madhavan's career is spoken of, Aayudha Ezhuthu is spoken of in glowing terms, despite the fact that it was a flop and as a whole, as flawed as Raavanan or worse( I personally liked Raavanan better). But Vikram-nu varachE, En one line dismissal of Raavanan?

Ayudha ezhuthu vs Raavanan

wrt box office, Ravanan >> Ayudha ezhuthu
wrt movie's quality , Ayudha ezhuthu >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ravanan
wrt acting , Ayudha ezhuthu >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ravanan

Thirumaran
3rd August 2010, 04:09 PM
Raavanan hit illaiyA?

Well.. Looks like u are taking only hub talks into accounts... That does not make any count considering overall..

Pras
3rd August 2010, 04:12 PM

His last decent movie came in 2005 :sigh2:

ok ok ... :curse: ... majaa, raavanan are good ... kandhasaamy is good to some extend ...

etho ellam therincha maathiri, crap crap-nu sollathinga TM anne :twisted: ... intha padam ellam rasithu parthavanga pala pear irukanga :evil: ...

poi vera vela ethum iruntha paarunga :yessir:

Thirumaran
3rd August 2010, 04:18 PM
etho ellam therincha maathiri, crap crap-nu sollathinga TM anne :twisted:

:rotfl2: athu en opinion :poke:

intha padam ellam rasithu parthavanga pala pear irukanga :evil: ...

Unarchigal nnu oru padam release aagi irukku.. Atha kooda pala paer rasikiraangalaam :roll: not me :|

poi vera vela ethum iruntha paarunga :yessir:

:goodidea:

Plum
3rd August 2010, 05:24 PM
unarchigaL - Kamal nadicha RC Sakthi padam?

Thirumaran
3rd August 2010, 05:49 PM

athu vaera unarchigal :D :shock: :x :twisted: :o .. ithu vaera unarchigal :tongueout: :slurp: :ashamed:

raajarasigan
3rd August 2010, 06:16 PM

athu vaera unarchigal :D :shock: :x :twisted: :o .. ithu vaera unarchigal :tongueout: :slurp: :ashamed:This Unarchigal is similar to Droham :wink:

venkkiram
3rd August 2010, 07:18 PM

How would it sound if yuvraj singh comes out tell to junior players - "dont think only sachin and yuvi can play well" :lol:

தமிழ்த் திரையுலகில் கமலுக்கு அப்புறம் உடலை வருத்தி நடிப்பது யாரென்று கேட்டால் எல்லோரும் முதலில் விக்ரமை கை காட்டுவார்கள். தமிழ்த் திரையுலகின் இன்றைய தலைமுறையில் சிறந்த இயக்குனர் என வலம் வருகிற ஷங்கர் கூட இதை எந்திரன் ஒலி நாடா வெளியீட்டு விழாவில் அடிக்கோடிட்டு பேசுகிறார். இருவரையும் கீழ்க்காணும் காரணிகளில் ஒரே தட்டில் வைத்துத் தான் பேச முடியும்.

1) நட்சத்திர நடிகர்கள்.
2) கலை மற்றும் வணிகம் என்ற இரு தரப்பட்ட பாதைகளிலும் பயணிப்பவர்கள்.
3) இருவருக்கும் தேசிய விருது கிடைத்திருக்கிறது.

நடிப்பு என்ற கலையில் கமல், விக்ரம் இருவருக்கிடையே ஆயிரம் இடைவெளி இருக்கலாம். ஆனாலும் கமலுக்கு அடுத்த தலைமுறை நடிகர்கள் என வரும்போது கலை விமர்சகர்களால் பெரிதும் பேசப்படுவர் விக்ரம். இதை சச்சின் - யுவராஜ் போன்ற உவமைகளால் கொச்சைப் படுத்தாதீர்கள்.

Vivasaayi
3rd August 2010, 11:56 PM
தமிழ்த் திரையுலகில் கமலுக்கு அப்புறம் உடலை வருத்தி நடிப்பது யாரென்று கேட்டால் எல்லோரும் முதலில் விக்ரமை கை காட்டுவார்கள்.

உடலை வருத்தாமல் நல்லா நடிச்சா ஒதுக்க மாட்டீஙளா?

இருவருக்கும் தேசிய விருது கிடைத்திருக்கிறது.

Kamal is successor of shivaji...shivaji dint get national award. :lol:

Kamal didnot receive national award for his best performances - Guna, MMKR

ஆனாலும் கமலுக்கு அடுத்த தலைமுறை நடிகர்கள் என வரும்போது கலை விமர்சகர்களால் பெரிதும் பேசப்படுவர் விக்ரம். இதை சச்சின் - யுவராஜ் போன்ற உவமைகளால் கொச்சைப் படுத்தாதீர்கள்.

You mean yuvraj is a bad batsman?

I meant that the difference between kamal and vikram is similar to the difference between sachin and yuvi

GSV
4th August 2010, 01:18 AM
[quote=venkkiram]
தமிழ்த் திரையுலகில் கமலுக்கு அப்புறம் உடலை வருத்தி நடிப்பது யாரென்று கேட்டால் எல்லோரும் முதலில் விக்ரமை கை காட்டுவார்கள்.

[quote]

kamal rasigarana neenga othupingala vivasaayi?????

sathya_1979
4th August 2010, 10:05 AM
TM andha padaththOda title "avaLin uNarchchigaL". Eppavume neenge thappu thappaadhaan solluveenga :yessir:

Pras
4th August 2010, 01:00 PM
[quote="Vivasaayi"][quote=venkkiram]

naan solla vanthen, neenga sollitinga 8-)

Sarna
4th August 2010, 01:47 PM
ஆனாலும் கமலுக்கு அடுத்த தலைமுறை நடிகர்கள் என வரும்போது கலை விமர்சகர்களால் பெரிதும் பேசப்படுவர் விக்ரம்.

yaarunga andha கலை விமர்சகர்கள் ????

Vivasaayi
4th August 2010, 02:17 PM

varuthi nadikirangalaa...illayangradhu matter illa

final output than mukkiyam...we can only discuss on final output ..not on work put behind.

ksr is considered as the most hardworking director..would you rate him above all others?

Rajni I dont think works hard for roles like vikram...but he is a better actor than vikram

raghavendran
4th August 2010, 06:06 PM

final output than mukkiyam...we can only discuss on final output ..not on work put behind.

ksr is considered as the most hardworking director..would you rate him above all others?

Rajni I dont think works hard for roles like vikram...but he is a better actor than vikram :thumbsup:

GSV
4th August 2010, 09:55 PM

Rajni I dont think works hard for roles like vikram...but he is a better actor than vikram

correct thaanga vivasaayi...

but
in acting wise when u r comparing kamal with rajini...
kamal fans first point out panradhu kamal risk edukaraar..different ah nadikarrar nu thane solringe..(i am not saying who is best here since both r good in natural acting...)
film oda output paakaradhilaye appo.... adhan ketten...

Vivasaayi
4th August 2010, 10:00 PM

but
kamal fans first point out panradhu kamal risk edukaraar..different ah nadikarrar nu thane solringe..

who told you? :lol:

GSV
4th August 2010, 10:05 PM

but
kamal fans first point out panradhu kamal risk edukaraar..different ah nadikarrar nu thane solringe..

who told you? :lol:

oh appo neenga kamal fan illaya... sorry nga..

Vivasaayi
4th August 2010, 10:07 PM
GSV

neengala oru karpanai pannitu neengala onnu pesuna naan enna panan mudiyin?

GSV
4th August 2010, 10:10 PM
GSV

karpanai ellam illai vivs... i was just asking... dont take it personally...

ithoda vitruvome....

Vivasaayi
4th August 2010, 10:12 PM
GSV

ithoda vitruvome....

Kamal fans point it out first...apdinu sonnengale...adha sonnen!

GSV
4th August 2010, 10:24 PM
GSV

ithoda vitruvome....

ennoda friends circle la iruka kamal fans idhathan solranga...adhan ketten.. nothing intentional....

Vivasaayi
4th August 2010, 10:26 PM
GSV,

everyone can try to be different and anycan hardwork..

adhukaga differenta irukura, hard work pandra ellarukkuma fans irukkanga?

The argument of "he tries something different" has its base on the quality of the product..

TR's movies are radically different from any of the movies that are released in any languages..adhukaga?

GSV
4th August 2010, 11:06 PM
vivs,

ellam sarithaanga....kamal kitta irukira quality kandippa yaarkityum illa accept pannikiran adhukaaga TR ellam edhuku ilukiringa paavam...

but...

"namma arivaalingarathaala mathavana muttal nu solla koodathu illaya"...

idhan vera edhuvum illanga vivs...

\\romba dham katromnu nenaikaren...\\

venkkiram
4th August 2010, 11:25 PM
GSV

ithoda vitruvome....

ennoda friends circle la iruka kamal fans idhathan solranga...adhan ketten.. nothing intentional....

என்னோட நண்பர்களுக்கு மத்தியில் நானே கமலுக்கு ஆதரவாக இப்படித்தான் வாதிடுவது உண்டு.

விவசாயியின் நிலை என்னவென்றால், கமலை யாருடனும் ஒப்பிடக் கூடாது என்ற ஃபாசிசப் பார்வை.

சேதுவிற்கு பிறகு நிறைய பத்திரிக்கைகள், ஊடகங்கள் விக்ரமை கமலுக்கு அடுத்த படியாக என எழுதி, பேசி வருவதை பார்க்க முடியும். அந்த விதத்தில் விக்ரம் சொன்னதில் தவறேதும் இல்லை.

இதுபோன்ற வரிசைப் படுத்துதல், ஒப்பிடுதல் என்பது என்றைக்குமே எல்லோரையும் திருப்தி படுத்தாது.

app_engine
4th August 2010, 11:52 PM
"கஷ்டப்படுவது" பற்றி வாசிக்கும்போது "அவரும் கஷ்டப்பட்டு நம்மையும் கஷ்டப்படுத்துவானேன்" என்ற பொதுவான பிரயோகம் நினைவுக்கு வருகிறது:-)

கமல் / விக்ரமைக்குறை கூறுவதற்காக அல்ல. நடிப்பு என்றாலே ஓரளவு கஷ்டம் உள்ளடங்கிய துறை தானே? இவர்களுக்கு முந்தைய தலைமுறைகள் பெரிய கிரீடம் / அணிகலன்கள் அணிந்து கொண்டோ அல்லது பல மணிநேரம் உச்சி வெயிலில் (நல்ல வெளிச்சத்துக்காக, ஸ்டூடியோவில் என்றாலும்) - ராஜா ராணிக்காட்சிகளிலெல்லாம் நடித்திருப்பது தெரிந்தது தானே?

Some talk a lot about the pains while others not that much. I think the pains taken by these two artists are just reported elaborately and that does not mean anything to a movie-goer as much as what is seen on-screen / what makes a real impact (another heavily reported case is AB's pA make-up...soon it will possibly be RK's enthiran stuff).

In reality, some of the doubles (i.e. dooppu) take a lot more physical risk / danger / strain than most leading stars, though they don't get the close-ups :-)

app_engine
5th August 2010, 12:24 AM
Vikram, though can be rated better than actors of his gen, is hardly a comparison to the likes of KH / RK.

The reason is simple - he hasn't succeeded being versatile and is like all of his peers in that regard. He had been extremely successful in murattu / macho / toughie roles (and quite convincing in those movies where he had to don the role of an "average" person before suffering and turning into a toughie adi-dhadi man).

Even most of the actions / emotions that he needed to show in his two celebrated roles (deranged Sethu and brute-like pithAmagan) were closely related to such macho stuff - i.e. his "comfort zone" plus some sheer indifference.

Where "softness / humor / konjal / kuzhaiyal / kenjal / paridhAbam" etc were unnecessary. In other words, while Vikram did a fantastic job, the roles themselves didn't call for 'nava rasam'.

Going one step further, IMO, if people felt bad for those characters, it was more of Bala's success than Vikram's as even average actors with a similar "physical personality" could have managed to get at least 50-75% there, by just keeping their face indifferent and going through the motions. Remember, even Thiyagarajan-the-stone-face was tolerable and successful as MambattiyAn? (In addition, there was IR in both these cases to do some heart pizhinjals).

Without such directorial brilliance, for example, Vikram was pathetic in Kasi, in a not-so-macho role, for e.g.

Pras
5th August 2010, 12:52 AM
oe thing i don-t understand in the discussion going on here : .... KH / RK kooda ellam Vikram'a compare panni paarunga-nu yaaravathu kettangalaa ? ...

yen-paa thevailaama, oruthara oruthar kooda compare panni avangala kevala paduthiringa ? ...

app_engine
5th August 2010, 01:00 AM
oe thing i don-t understand in the discussion going on here : .... KH / RK kooda ellam Vikram'a compare panni paarunga-nu yaaravathu kettangalaa ? ...

yen-paa thevailaama, oruthara oruthar kooda compare panni avangala kevala paduthiringa ? ...

Pras, I didn't start it :-)

If one goes back by a few pages, looks like Vikram himself started it by bracketing himself with KH and comparing with peers.

Also, what's wrong in comparing anyone with another? i.e. without stooping down to 'kEvalam' levels?

HonestRaj
5th August 2010, 07:11 AM

ihtula enga suriya vanthaaru ? :roll: ... but i agree that vikram speaks a little too much sometimes :oops:

this I posted even 4 yrs back .. he talks more even in TV interviews.. for eg: during the release of Dhool.. orE Jo puraanamthan..... & during Pithamahan release.. aaha ooho.. bala en nanban.. surya en nanban etc. etc.

Vivasaayi
5th August 2010, 07:21 AM
விவசாயியின் நிலை என்னவென்றால், கமலை யாருடனும் ஒப்பிடக் கூடாது என்ற ஃபாசிசப் பார்வை.

சேதுவிற்கு பிறகு நிறைய பத்திரிக்கைகள், ஊடகங்கள் விக்ரமை கமலுக்கு அடுத்த படியாக என எழுதி, பேசி வருவதை பார்க்க முடியும். அந்த விதத்தில் விக்ரம் சொன்னதில் தவறேதும் இல்லை.

sethu eppo release aachu?

thats why i used sachin -yuvraj example...yuvraj was touted to be the next big thing at some period...but was he?

wouldnt it sound absurd if yuvi puts him on the same plane with sachin? it doesnt mean yuvi is a bad batsman..while he times the ball well...we know he could hit six sixes per over

regarding , "fascist view" ... If sachin has ben compared with the likes of lara....I wouldnt have minded...well.. mohan lal can be plugged in here

groucho070
5th August 2010, 07:58 AM
app_engine, :thumbsup:

venkkiram
5th August 2010, 08:19 AM

thats why i used sachin -yuvraj example...yuvraj was touted to be the next big thing at some period...but was he?

wouldnt it sound absurd if yuvi puts him on the same plane with sachin? it doesnt mean yuvi is a bad batsman..while he times the ball well...we know he could hit six sixes per over

regarding , "fascist view" ... If sachin has ben compared with the likes of lara....I wouldnt have minded...well.. mohan lal can be plugged in here

சச்சின் - யுவராஜ் என்பதை விட, டிராவிட் - ரோஹித் சர்மா என்ற ஒப்பீடு சரியாக இருக்கும் என்பதோடு எனது தரப்பில் இதற்கு முற்றுப்புள்ளி வைக்கிறேன். ஏனெனில் எனக்கு இரு நடிகர்களையுமே பிடிக்கும். கருத்து சொல்கிறேன் பேர்வழி என்ற பெயரில் நடிகர்களின் திறமையை கேலி செய்யும் விவாதம் அர்த்தமற்றது என்பது என் பார்வை.

Vivasaayi
5th August 2010, 08:28 AM
சச்சின் - யுவராஜ் என்பதை விட, டிராவிட் - ரோஹித் சர்மா என்ற ஒப்பீடு சரியாக இருக்கும் என்பதோடு எனது தரப்பில் இதற்கு முற்றுப்புள்ளி வைக்கிறேன். ஏனெனில் எனக்கு இரு நடிகர்களையுமே பிடிக்கும். கருத்து சொல்கிறேன் பேர்வழி என்ற பெயரில் நடிகர்களின் திறமையை கேலி செய்யும் விவாதம் அர்த்தமற்றது என்பது என் பார்வை.

ஐயா அவர்களே

நீங்கள் vikram - yuvi ஒப்பீட்டை ஒப்புக்கொள்ள மறுத்து வாதம் செய்யும் பொழுது நான் மட்டும் வேரொறு ஒப்பீட்டை எதிர்த்து பேசப்படாதா?

Can i accuse you of mocking at a cricketers(yuvi) ability and call your argument "அர்த்தமற்றது"

shabaaa

VinodKumar's
5th August 2010, 11:14 AM

இதை சிறிது விளக்கி கூர முடியும ?

HonestRaj
5th August 2010, 07:51 PM
idhu enna vikram thread'ah illai vikram rathore thread'ah

raghavendran
5th August 2010, 08:05 PM
Vikram, though can be rated better than actors of his gen, is hardly a comparison to the likes of KH / RK.

The reason is simple - he hasn't succeeded being versatile and is like all of his peers in that regard. He had been extremely successful in murattu / macho / toughie roles (and quite convincing in those movies where he had to don the role of an "average" person before suffering and turning into a toughie adi-dhadi man).

Even most of the actions / emotions that he needed to show in his two celebrated roles (deranged Sethu and brute-like pithAmagan) were closely related to such macho stuff - i.e. his "comfort zone" plus some sheer indifference.

Where "softness / humor / konjal / kuzhaiyal / kenjal / paridhAbam" etc were unnecessary. In other words, while Vikram did a fantastic job, the roles themselves didn't call for 'nava rasam'.

Going one step further, IMO, if people felt bad for those characters, it was more of Bala's success than Vikram's as even average actors with a similar "physical personality" could have managed to get at least 50-75% there, by just keeping their face indifferent and going through the motions. Remember, even Thiyagarajan-the-stone-face was tolerable and successful as MambattiyAn? (In addition, there was IR in both these cases to do some heart pizhinjals).

Without such directorial brilliance, for example, Vikram was pathetic in Kasi, in a not-so-macho role, for e.g.exactly wat i saw

Sudarsh
6th August 2010, 08:11 PM
from orkjt:

Boopathy pandian movie dropped?now its vijays turn
Heard news that Boopathy Pandian movie dropped.

Its Madrasapathinam director vijays turn to direct our chiyaan for his next movie.

this news is almost confirmed.Will be announced soon.

Temp source:

Bala{whose friend is the production manager for this movie}

cepark
7th August 2010, 10:46 PM
[tscii:33ddfa9e4e]A lot happening with Vikram
IndiaGlitz [Saturday, August 07, 2010]

There is a lot happening on the side of Cheeyan Vikram. Really a lot so to say. Vikram was expected to do director Boopathy Pandian film after ‘Kanthaswamy’. But Cheeyan opted to do Mani Ratnam's trilingual ‘Raavanan’ and worked hard for almost 2 years. But when the film got released it did not live up to the hype and expectations. But the performance of Vikram in Hindi and Tamil were much appreciated and Vikram added more celebrities to his fan base.

One of them was the Bollywood director Neeraj Pandey who did the classy film 'A Wednesday' which was later remade in Tamil as ‘Unnaipol Oruvan’ with Kamal Haasan and Mohanlal. Recently Neeraj was in Chennai and had met Vikram. After a small talk the Bollywood director expressed his interest in Vikram and told the star that soon they will be doing a Hindi film together.

After ‘Raavanan’, Vikram got involved in a Selvaraghavan film and even completed a schedule of shooting for seven days. But production hitch ups like the complete script wasn’t ready and the new heroine wasn’t up to the mark etc. shelved the project. He then started a film called '24' to be directed by Vikram Kumar of ‘Yavarum Nalam’ fame. Even this film got into trouble and Vikram walked out of the project after shooting for four days.

If all that weren’t enough now we hear that Vikaram has deferred the Boopathy Pandian film 'Vedi' for which he was to start shooting in Salem on August 17. Sources close to Vikram say ‘Vedi’ is a comedy and Vikram feels that this may not be the right time to do a comedy. The Veera of ‘Raavanan’ has gone down well with the masses and so he wants to do another serious character before taking up a comedy.

In the process Vikram has heard and liked a story narrated by ‘Madrasapattinam’ Vijay and it is all likely Vikram will start this film soon as his next. After completing Vijay's film Vikram will bag the comedy bus to be driven by Boopathy Pandian.

Vikram hasn't done a full fledged comedy yet. So we expect his film with Boopathy Pandian to be a great entertainer.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/59217.html[/tscii:33ddfa9e4e]

Pras
9th August 2010, 01:30 PM
[tscii:392b41d570]Vikram dumps Boopathy for Vijay!
By Moviebuzz | Monday, 09 August , 2010, 10:47

A few days back, we had reported about the “creative differences “ between Vikram and his Vedi director Boopathy Pandian.

Now it is confirmed that after a final meeting in Ooty, their differences over the script could not be ironed out.

Mohan Natarajan the producer has quietly dropped the project on Vikram’s advice and has now taken Madrasapattinam Vijay as the new director. A few days earlier, Vikram had seen Vijay’s period film and was very impressed by it and had a meeting with him.

Vijay had narrated a “human interest family drama” to Vikram. The hottest director in town will now give finishing touches to the script, sitting in a luxury resort near Allapuzha in Kerala. The shoot of the new film will start before the end of the month.

Meanwhile Boopathy Pandian has started script work on his next project Pattathu Yanai with Vishal as hero for GK productions. The shoot of the film is slated to start on November 4 in Chennai, after Vishal completes his Avan Ivan.

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14952569[/tscii:392b41d570]

cepark
12th August 2010, 11:08 PM
விக்ரமுக்கு நோ சொன்ன வித்யா பாலன்!
வியாழக்கிழமை, ஆகஸ்ட் 12, 2010, 18:49[IST]

விக்ரம் ஜோடியாக நடிக்க மறுத்து விட்டார் பிரபல இந்தி நடிகை வித்யா பாலன்.

பா, இஷ்கியா என வெற்றிப் படங்களில் நடித்துள்ள வித்யா பாலனை எப்படியாவது தமிழுக்குக் கொண்டு வர வேண்டும் என்பதில் பல இயக்குநர்கள் தீவிரமாக இருந்தனர். ஆனால் யாருக்கும் பிடி கொடுக்கவில்லை வித்யா.

இந்நிலையில் சமீபத்தில் அவரைச் சந்தித்தார் மதராஸப்பட்டணம் படத்தை இயக்கிய விஜய். விக்ரமை வைத்து தான் இயக்கும் புதிய படத்தில் நாயகியாக நடிக்குமாறு கேட்டுக் கொண்டார்.

ஆனால் கதையைக் கேட்கக் கூடத் தயாராக இல்லையாம் வித்யா பாலன்.

"எனக்கு தமிழ்ப் படங்களில் நடிக்க ஆர்வம் இல்லை என்பதுதான் உண்மை. எனவேதான் கதை கூட கேட்கவில்லை. இன்னும் ஒரு மாதத்துக்கு நான் எந்த மொழிப் படங்களிலும் நடிப்பதாக இல்லை. 'நோ ஒன் கில்டு ஜெஸ்ஸிகா' படம் வெளியான பிறகுதான் புதிய படங்களில் நடிக்க ஒப்பந்தமாவேன்" என்றார்.

Source:Thatstamil

Sudarsh
13th August 2010, 06:38 PM
[tscii:d8b1146747]Vikram perplexed over picking the best projects? (One India)

It looks like Vikram is completely perplexed over picking the best projects. Three of his projects were dropped within three months time. He snubbed Selvaraghavan, Vikram Kumar and recently Boopathy Pandian.

Buzz up!Much before the release of Mani Ratnam’s Raavanan, the actor started filming his untitled film with Selvaraghavan. Produced by Ramesh of Kanagarathna Movies, the film was reported to be a psycho-thriller. The first schedule was completely shot at exotic locales of Ladakh and suddenly got shelved due to unknown reasons.

Later, Vikram signed Yaavarum Nalam fame Vikram Kumar for a sci-fi thriller 24, which was also dropped at the last moment. Moreover, his other project Vedi with director Boopathy Pandian was supposed to take off in Salem this week and has been cancelled.

Finally, the actor has now signed director al Vijay of Madrasapattinam for his next movie. It seems that the duo wanted Bollywood actress Vidya Balan to perform the female lead role. However, the actress has refused the offer saying that she is busy with Hindi films.[/tscii:d8b1146747]

breadpuli
15th August 2010, 09:43 AM

Without such directorial brilliance, for example, Vikram was pathetic in Kasi, in a not-so-macho role, for e.g.exactly wat i saw
Vikram can be compared to Kamal only with the age group - just 10 years difference :-) (though Vikram calls himself young hero in a few interviews)

great
15th August 2010, 12:21 PM
[tscii:94f5b52447]

Buzz up!Much before the release of Mani Ratnam’s Raavanan, the actor started filming his untitled film with Selvaraghavan. Produced by Ramesh of Kanagarathna Movies, the film was reported to be a psycho-thriller. The first schedule was completely shot at exotic locales of Ladakh and suddenly got shelved due to unknown reasons.

:? Oh, Selva Raghavan movie out-ah :roll:

What is SR doing now? [/tscii:94f5b52447]

Parthyy
30th August 2010, 04:14 PM
[tscii:e198ebddf7]Vikram – Vijay project to take off in September!
on August 30th, 2010

It is well known that after the grand success of Madarasapattinam, director Vijay has become the most happening director of kollywood. He has roped in hero Vikram for his new project. The latest news is that the project likely to commence its shooting in September.

Director Vijay said “It is something different, as the whole film hinges on Vikram’s performance in a very difficult role. There will be two heroines who have to match up to the hero to make it convincing. It will be laced with emotions and at the same time, it will be also be a feel-good family entertainer that will leave a lump in your throat. My regular team of Nirav, GV, Selva and Anthony will be backing me up. I can’t reveal anything more about the film at this stage.”

[/tscii:e198ebddf7]

NOV
30th August 2010, 08:00 PM
:clap: :clap:
something for me to look forward too :cheer:

raghavendran
30th August 2010, 08:03 PM
[tscii:28f17263e2]

:? Oh, Selva Raghavan movie out-ah :roll:

What is SR doing now? [/tscii:28f17263e2]wid dhansh "idhu malai nerathu mayakkam

Parthyy
31st August 2010, 12:04 PM
[tscii:2048cc0b17]Director Vijay is in demand
Sreedhar Pillai, TNN, Aug 30, 2010, 12.00am IST
Article
Tags:vijay|selva kumar|madrassapattinam|boopathy pandian
Vijay
Director Vijay's Madrassapattinam has turned out to be a trendsetter, appreciated by the critics and the audiences alike. At the box-office, the film has completed 50 days in seven screens in Chennai and continues to be houseful during weekends!

Says Arya, the hero of the film, "Madrassapattinam is my biggest hit till date, and I owe it to the director. Initially, the skeptics in the industry said a period film will not work but Vijay's powerful script was able to evoke nostalgia among the audiences by recreating the old Madras of the 1940s."

Meanwhile, Vijay has now joined Kollywood's A-list directors following the success of his film. Top stars like Vikram and Ajith have gone out of their way to allot him priority dates. They want to work with him, as he showed promise and has a different approach to filmma king within the parameters of commercial cinema. In fact, Vikram walked out of Vedi, a commercial masala film which was to be directed by Boopathy Pandian, and chose Vijay because he did not want to play "a run-of-the-mill character of a cop" which he had done earlier in Saamy!

However, the soft-spoken Vijay attributes the success of the film to team work. "The entire team — lead artistes Arya and Amy, cinematographer Nirav Shah, music director GV Prakash, production designer Selva Kumar, editor Anthony and above all my producer Kalpathi Agoram made the film a hit. My contribution was my script which struck a chord as we gelled as a team," he says.

Vijay's earlier films, Kireedam and Poi Solla Porom, were remakes from other languages. "I know that people at that stage considered me to be a remake director, though I had put in my efforts and made changes to the original to suit the taste of our audiences. Now, I'm happy that people recognise my work, which makes adds conviction to my belief that content is king," he says.

On striking a balance between content and commercial requirements, Vijay says, "Today, according to trade pundits, what works best at the box-office is a mixture of love and action laced with songs that should strike an instant rapport with the young audiences. I strongly feel that our audiences have matured and are willing to accept good content if it has entertainment value."

Vijay is now all set to start his next film with Vikram in September. Concludes Vijay, "It is something different, as the whole film hinges on Vikram's performance in a very difficult role. There will be two heroines, who have to match up to the hero to make it convincing. It will be laced with emotions and at the same time, it will be also be a feel-good family entertainer that will leave a lump in your throat. My regular team of Nirav, GV, Selva and Anthony will be backing me up. I can't reveal anything more about the film at this stage."

Read more: Director Vijay is in demand - News & Interviews - Regional - Entertainment - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/regional/news-interviews/Director-Vijay-is-in-demand/articleshow/6456431.cms#ixzz0yA7jVRqM
[/tscii:2048cc0b17]

Parthyy
31st August 2010, 10:14 PM
[tscii:01633220e5]Vikram in gym
IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, August 31, 2010]

Vikram is a regular to gym these days, that too twice a day. This is to get that look prescribed by director Vijay for his forthcoming film with the actor. “It’s an exciting character for which I am looking forward eagerly”, says the Cheeyan.

“I may be physically working out for the character. But Vijay is putting equal mental efforts for it. He is a fantastic filmmaker who is ready to go the extra mile to get things right”, says Vikram.

Ask him why he is making such painstaking efforts film after film, the Veera of Mani Ratnam’s ‘Raavanan’ says, “because, acting is my passion, my profession. I would like to compare myself to a chameleon when it comes to changing according to every character”.

Language is not a barrier, says Vikram, who has stepped into Bollywood with ‘Raavan’. “I am ready to act in any language. All that I want is characters that are different, daring and challenging”, he says.

[/tscii:01633220e5]

Pras
1st September 2010, 12:19 PM
[tscii:0dbbb24a81]Vikram in gym
IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, August 31, 2010]

Vikram is a regular to gym these days, that too twice a day. This is to get that look prescribed by director Vijay for his forthcoming film with the actor. “It’s an exciting character for which I am looking forward eagerly”, says the Cheeyan.

“I may be physically working out for the character. But Vijay is putting equal mental efforts for it. He is a fantastic filmmaker who is ready to go the extra mile to get things right”, says Vikram.

Ask him why he is making such painstaking efforts film after film, the Veera of Mani Ratnam’s ‘Raavanan’ says, “because, acting is my passion, my profession. I would like to compare myself to a chameleon when it comes to changing according to every character”.

Language is not a barrier, says Vikram, who has stepped into Bollywood with ‘Raavan’. “I am ready to act in any language. All that I want is characters that are different, daring and challenging”, he says.[/tscii:0dbbb24a81]

Pras
1st September 2010, 12:19 PM
[tscii:194e286c7f]Donate eyes, says Vikram
IndiaGlitz [Wednesday, September 01, 2010]

Vikram has joined hands with Dr Agarwal’s, one of the leading eye hospitals in Chennai, to urge people to pledge their eyes, as the country “badly needs a large number of eye donors” to help the visually challenged.

Launching an eye donation campaign in Chennai Tuesday, the actor said, “Dr Agarwal’s hospital is doing a lot of good services. I am happy and proud to be associated with them in this noble cause.”

The actor, who had pledged his eyes two years ago and had asked his fans to follow the suit, added: “I realised the difficulties faced by the visually challenged while acting in Kasi. Let’s add light to their lives by donating eyes”.

Producer Kalaipuli S Thanu, who too was present at the campaign, said he would soon make a short film on eye donation and would present it to the Dr Agarwal’s hospital so that they could create awareness on the crucial issue.

Thanking Vikram and Thanu, chairman and managing director of the hospital chain Dr Amar Agarwal said, “the top actor is not feeling well today. But still, he attended the event just because his commitment for a cause.”[/tscii:194e286c7f]

Pras
3rd September 2010, 12:52 PM
[tscii:0ef1515d84]Vikram’s project with director Vijay has been titled Ra… Ra. The shooting of this film is expected to begin very soon and keeping in line with Vikram’s wishes, the director intends to complete the project soon. Sources say that the shooting of Ra… Ra… will be completed in a single schedule. Mohan Natarajan will produce this film.

Vijay’s latest film Madarasapattinam was a super hit and the director has drawn the attention of several leading stars in Kollywood who are eager to work with him.

from behindwoods[/tscii:0ef1515d84]

Pras
3rd September 2010, 12:54 PM
padathula vikram pear-u chandramukhan-oh ? :ashamed:

Puliyan_Biryani
3rd September 2010, 01:34 PM
No. It is Vettaiyan :wink:

Riyazz
3rd September 2010, 01:50 PM
No. It is Vettaiyan :wink:laka laka laka laka :wink:

Sudarsh
4th September 2010, 12:47 AM
If there is an actor who makes smart decisions its none other than Vikram :wink: .... He truly cares for the audiences instead of playing a run of the film cop story again he decided to something different and do a new project with AL Vijay! Very smart move by Vikram Im Impressed :notworthy: ... This should set an example for other actors.

Pras
7th September 2010, 01:12 PM
[tscii:c43f9ebdd3]Vikram seems to be having “creative differences” with all his directors in the recent past.

Now the latest we hear is that Vikram who was to produce a film with newcomers Nagaram (working title), with director Sasikumar under his home banner Reel Life Entertainment banner, has opted out of the project.

The trouble was that Sasikumar overshot the budget, and Vikram was not willing to back him up. Sasi had completed nearly 80 percent of the film, but his shooting got cancelled in Hyderabad due to Telengana issue.

A film which was originally planned at Rs 5 crore overshot the budget to Rs 7 Crore, and Vikram did not want to invest his money into the project for its completion. The matter came up before the Tamil Film Producers Council, which sorted it out amicably, as Sasikumar’s Company Productions will complete and release the film.

Please note this is the fourth director Vikram has fallen out after a project has been cleared by him. The plight of producer Mohan Natarajan is a clear indicator. He had paid Vikram an advance five years back to make a movie with KS Ravikumar, but the actor wanted to do director Vikram Kumar’s project which he abandoned.

Meanwhile, he had shot for a month with director Selvaraghavan in Leh for an untitled film for producer Ramesh, which has also been put in the backburner. Later, he shot for a day with director Boopathy Pandian for Vedi before he had huge differences with him and parted ways.

Now the latest development is that he has Madhrasapattinam fame Vijay to direct him! The film was to start by August end, but come September and the film is yet to start rolling! [/tscii:c43f9ebdd3]

preethamm
7th September 2010, 04:27 PM
come back soon with Blockbuster........last being Anniyan........

Pras
13th September 2010, 05:45 PM
[tscii:9b61db973c]Vikran may be ‘Deiva Magan’
IndiaGlitz [Monday, September 13, 2010]

Vikram was heard of talking to 'Madrasapattinam' Vijay after walking away from the projects of Vikram K. Kumar and Boopathy Pandian. Now more news is coming out.

Vikram who watched ‘Madrasapattinam’ preview along with its director was very impressed and immediately asked Vijay for a story for him. Vijay narrated the out line of a story on the spot to Vikram and Cheeyan gave the go ahead then and there itself. Soon after that first meeting with Vikram, Vijay went to Kerala with his associates and returned with the final shooting script of the film. Neerav Shah is the cameraman and Anthony is the editor. Music is by GV Prakash.

When coming to the title of the film Vijay denies the title 'Ra Ra' promoted by sections of media. Vijay has the title 'Deiva Magan' in mind and is waiting for the clearance as it was the title of one of Sivaji's classics.

Shooting of this Vikram film is expected to start by the end of September. Vijay says Vikram will have neither a heroine for him nor a duet in the film. That’s enough to raise a lot of expectations. What say?[/tscii:9b61db973c]

Pras
18th September 2010, 01:12 PM
VIKRAM WITH GRAND PRIX RACER
Vikram
Sep 18, 2010
Home > More news

During a promotional event, organized by Mercedes Benz, which took place recently, Vikram was spotted with Formula 1 car racer Lewis Hamilton. The actor landed at the venue by a chartered helicopter to participate in this event.

Speaking at the occasion, Hamilton said that he is keen on participating in the Indian Grand Prix. All the cars in which Hamilton performed some breathtaking stunts were supplied by the main sponsors, Mercedes Benz. Vodafone was the co-sponsors of this event, which lasted half a day.

Pras
18th September 2010, 01:12 PM
Vikram rides with F-1 Champion Lewis Hamilton
IndiaGlitz [Saturday, September 18, 2010]

Formula One racing champion Lewis Hamilton was in Chennai on Thursday for a promotional event for a mobile phone services company.

Cheeyan Vikram was the local celebrity who hosted up the event. The champion McLaren driver took Vikram on hair-raising laps around the Madras Motor Race Track in Irungattukottai.

Talking about the exhilarating rides Vikram said that he could not sleep the previous night because of the excitement. Hamilton said he was looking forward to driving in the Indian Grand Prix next year scheduled to take place next year in Noida, New Delhi.

Wish Ajith who is a racer himself also has joined Vikram in making the Lewis Hamilton day brighter in Chennai.

Pras
20th September 2010, 01:20 PM
[tscii:0f0c1e6545]Even as reports claiming that there was a big fight between Vikram and Sasikumar over a film produced by the former and directed by the latter following which Sasikumar himself has taken over the project, Vikram has cleared the air saying ‘both of us are good friends’.

”It’s true that the movie’s production has changed hands. But I share a very good rapport with Sasikumar and I am even planning to act in his direction”, says Vikram, who is back from Venice, after attending a film festival with Mani Ratnam.

Explaining the reason behind his walking out of the project, the ‘Cheeyan’ says, “We initially planned a budget for the film. When the expenses exceeded the limit, Sasikumar himself came forward to produce the movie”.

“But we are great friends still, both professionally and personally. We discuss a lot of things. There is nothing brewing between us, except a good relationship. Everything is smooth and cool”, he adds.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/60140.html [/tscii:0f0c1e6545]

Pras
20th September 2010, 01:21 PM
Director Vijay has readied the script for Vikram within a short period of time as the actor expressed his desire to work with him. The star was impressed with the one liner narrated to him and Vijay getting a good response worked day and night to get the entire script ready.

The director and actor are keen on titling the film Deiva Magan and are leaving no stones unturned to procure the title of this yesteryear hit film which had Sivaji Ganesan in the lead.

We also hear that this film will be very different from the rest as Vikram will not have a leading lady

Pras
20th September 2010, 01:22 PM
[tscii:cdb620dc04]South star Vikram’s in an elated mood these days. The actor’s just moved into his new house down South, but what has him really excited are the interesting scripts coming his way.

Well, nothing new for Vikram really, but what’s different this time around is the fact that among the dozen or so scripts, several of them are from Bollywood too.

“Yes, I am looking into several interesting projects at the moment. But I am in no rush to sign films here,” says the actor, whose performance in Raavan won him much accolades, even though the film failed to make a mark at the box-office.

The film may not have worked, but it did make the inroads for Vikram into Bollywood. “Yes, it’s been quite a change. From ‘who’s Vikram’ to now ‘where’s Vikram’,” he smiles. Vikram’s now glad to have finally established an identity here. However, despite the offers here, the actor’s not considering a move to Mumbai.

“Well, it feels great to be recognised and appreciated for good work, whether in Tollywood, Kollywood or Bollywood. Bollywood already has it’s own set of fantastic actors, just like we have our stars down South. So, until and unless I don’t come across something really interesting, I won’t be hunting for house or work here anytime soon!” he signs off with a smile.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_from-who-s-vikram-to-where-s-vikram-_1437196[/tscii:cdb620dc04]

Pras
21st September 2010, 11:48 AM
[tscii:99c38a631c]
VIKRAM: ON WHY HE MOVED OUT OF SASI KUMAR PROJECT
Vikram
Sep 21, 2010
Home > More news
Vikram and Sasi Kumar joined hands to produce a film but the former opted out half way following certain differences. When Sasi Kumar’s Pasanga won the national award, the actor openly congratulated him. He also clarified that he moved out of their joint production venture as the costs escalated beyond the budget and there were no other differences.

Meanwhile, Sasi Kumar is producing the film under his home production though Vikram had moved out.
[/tscii:99c38a631c]

Pras
21st September 2010, 11:49 AM
vikram and lewis hamilton images :

http://www.images.behindwoods.com/photo-galleries-q1-09/tamil-photo-gallery/vikram-f1/index.html

Pras
23rd September 2010, 12:22 PM
[tscii:517739486c]Vikram says it with rose
IndiaGlitz [Thursday, September 23, 2010]
0 Comments

“A rose is the symbol of love to tell people that we are here to give them hope, care, concern and support. It’s a flower which conveys so many things”, Vikram said on Wednesday.

He was speaking at a function organised by Apollo Speciality Hospital in Chennai to celebrate the World Rose Day. The actor visited the hospital and patiently inquired the health condition of the patients.

“Cancer patients are not alone in their fight against the disease. Every one of us should take a vow to help them combat cancer in all possible ways”, the Cheeyan told amid thunderous applause from patients and doctors.

Rose Day is a celebration of life for cancer patients, perpetrated in the name of Melinda Rose, a Canadian born 14-year-old, who, though herself afflicted with cancer, spent her time spreading cheer and happiness all around her. On the occasion, Vikram also inaugurated the new Apheresis Department at Apollo Speciality Hospitals. The department looks after the need for blood and its components required for transplant patients.[/tscii:517739486c]

Pras
23rd September 2010, 01:53 PM
http://www.chiyaanvikramfans.co.tv/

Pras
23rd September 2010, 01:58 PM
Vikram's talk after the ride with Hamilton :

http://www.chiyaanvikramtube.co.tv/2010/09/chiyaan-vikrams-talk-after-ride-with.html

Thirumaran
23rd September 2010, 04:43 PM
Pras, Nice Updates :thumbsup:

P.S : I did not read any updates.. Neenga thaniyaa paesittu irunthathaala vanthen :fishgrin:

Pras
23rd September 2010, 05:35 PM
Pras, Nice Updates :thumbsup:

P.S : I did not read any updates.. Neenga thaniyaa paesittu irunthathaala vanthen :fishgrin:

:lol: ... danks ... etho update varuthilla :P

Pras
23rd September 2010, 05:36 PM
Priyanka chopra on the runway :

http://www.images.behindwoods.com/photo-galleries-q1-09/tamil-photo-gallery/priyanka-chopra/index.html

Pras
23rd September 2010, 06:24 PM
a cool website of vikram :

http://www.chiyaanvikram.net/

http://www.chiyaanvikram.net/index1.php?ver=lite

Pras
26th September 2010, 08:36 PM

http://www.images.behindwoods.com/photo-galleries-q1-09/tamil-photo-gallery/priyanka-chopra/index.html

itha yaarume paakala :cry:

Puliyan_Biryani
26th September 2010, 08:58 PM

itha yaarume paakala :cry:
naan paathen. idhukkum Vikram thread-kum enna sammandhamnu puriyalai :huh:

Plum
26th September 2010, 09:02 PM
Honestku captain thread maadhiri pras-ku idhu. Repository mAdhiri use paNNikarAr

HonestRaj
26th September 2010, 10:00 PM
pras.. nallaa irukeehalaa :mrgreen:

Puliyan_Biryani
27th September 2010, 12:02 AM
Honestku captain thread maadhiri pras-ku idhu. Repository mAdhiri use paNNikarAr
namma unmaiyaave avaru podara link ellaam paakkaromaa-nu testu panraaru pola :roll:

Dilbert
27th September 2010, 12:20 AM
vikram and lewis hamilton images :

http://www.images.behindwoods.com/photo-galleries-q1-09/tamil-photo-gallery/vikram-f1/index.html

:shock: where was it in India? it looks like WOW

raghavendran
27th September 2010, 09:47 AM
pras
seekram vikrame adutha project announce panne sollunge..ivvolo delay odambukku agadhu :P

Pras
27th September 2010, 02:13 PM
ippo thaan intha thread-ku "life" vantha maathiri irukku :mrgreen: ... next time Deepika Padukone photos link poduren :P

Pras
27th September 2010, 06:00 PM
[tscii:2791392be0]Director Vijay, who is getting ready to start his next after delivering the critically acclaimed ‘Madrasapattinam’, is bit tensed. And the reason is none other than Vikram, the protagonist of his forthcoming film.

“It is a performance-based subject and Vikram sir, who is known for his power-packed performance is preparing hard. In fact, his dedication and hard work are the two things that make me nervous”, he says.

“I feel a huge responsibility on me to come out with a convincing product”, the director says and adds: “I am hopeful that I could achieve it with the support from my producer Mohan Natarajan of Rajakaliamman Films”.

On ‘Madrasapattinam’ not making it to the Oscars, he says, “it’s just the beginning. I have a long way to go. The selection of ‘Peepli Live’ is a good choice as it is a short and crisp film, made authentically”.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/60355.html[/tscii:2791392be0]

raghavendran
29th September 2010, 12:31 PM
[tscii:3262e16f42]for a change i wil post a news on vikram :P

Vikram to do cameo in Urumi!
By Moviebuzz | Wednesday, 29 September , 2010, 09:33

Vikram will be doing a cameo appearance in Santosh Sivan directed Urumi.

The film is perhaps the biggest pan-Indian multi-starrer in the making with a host of stars like Prithviraj, Prabhu Deva, Genelia, Nithya Menon, Amol Gupte and Jagathy Sreekumar, besides 45 British actors and special appearances by Tabu, Vidya Balan and now Vikram.

The buzz is that Vikram grew close to cinematographer Santosh Sivan during the making of Mani Ratnam’s Raavanan, in which he looked stunning.

Now Santosh is producing and directing Urumi , a truly international film and Vikram agreed to do the special appearance.
http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14957669[/tscii:3262e16f42]

Pras
29th September 2010, 02:16 PM
ungal sevai intha thread-ku thevai :notworthy:

raghavendran
29th September 2010, 07:28 PM
ungal sevai intha thread-ku thevai :notworthy:ayyayo.. :yessir: .. :thumbsup:

Pras
1st October 2010, 01:16 PM
[tscii:5e8c10f862]VIKRAM, VIJAY AND ANUSHKA
Vikram
Oct 01, 2010
Home > More news
Vikram’s project with ‘Madharasapattinam’ Vijay is slowly taking shape. The latest news we have on this film is that it will have Anushka playing Vikram’s pair. The lady is in Chennai to take part in the shooting of the Silambarasan-starrer Vaanam and was approached by the director with the script. It is said that Anushka is happy with the script and her role in the film that she has decided to accept the offer.

Touted to be a family entertainer, this film will have two heroines, Vijay had disclosed earlier.

:bluejump: :redjump: :bluejump: [/tscii:5e8c10f862]

Pras
4th October 2010, 12:20 PM
RAJINI, SURIYA OR VIKRAM, SAYS DEEPIKA
Deepika Padukone
Oct 04, 2010
Home > More news
Deepika Padukone has recently revealed her desire to star in a Tamil film. And the actress says that her first preference is no less than the Superstar Rajnikanth. She has said that the two other Tamil actors that have impressed her are Suriya and Vikram and would like to share the screen space with them too in the future.

Deepika, who is a busy star in Bollywood, has done an item number in a Telugu film recently. So, it is just a matter of time to make her appearance in a Tamil flick.

Pras
6th October 2010, 02:29 PM
CM BECOMES A FAN OF VIKRAM
Vikram

Sep 23, 2010

Chief Minister M. Karunanidhi revealed that he is a big fan of actor Vikram. He announced this on stage in an audio release function in Chennai recently. It was Vikram who accepted the first copy of the CD. Addressing the audience, CM showered praises on the versatile actor. He said that he watched Raavanan recently and was mighty impressed with Vikram's acting.

Karunanidhi also added that he had seen most of Vikram's movies, not only Raavanan, and appreciated his multiple talents. Vikram is one actor who takes a lot of pain in gaining or losing weight to suit every role he does, the CM said. Vikram must be a very delighted man these days.

Sudarsh
7th October 2010, 08:32 AM
CM BECOMES A FAN OF VIKRAM
Vikram

Sep 23, 2010

Chief Minister M. Karunanidhi revealed that he is a big fan of actor Vikram. He announced this on stage in an audio release function in Chennai recently. It was Vikram who accepted the first copy of the CD. Addressing the audience, CM showered praises on the versatile actor. He said that he watched Raavanan recently and was mighty impressed with Vikram's acting.

Who is he not a fan of... Karunanidhi has a big connection with film industry.
Karunanidhi also added that he had seen most of Vikram's movies, not only Raavanan, and appreciated his multiple talents. Vikram is one actor who takes a lot of pain in gaining or losing weight to suit every role he does, the CM said. Vikram must be a very delighted man these days.

Pras
7th October 2010, 12:23 PM
sudarsh,

solluratha vilakkamaa quote-ku velila sollungo :P

Who is he not a fan of... Karunanidhi has a big connection with film industry.

Pras
13th October 2010, 03:28 PM
coffee advert Vikram + Trisha :

http://www.videos.behindwoods.com/videos-q1-09/actor-actress-events/vikram-trisha-13-10-10.html

VJerry
13th October 2010, 05:47 PM
In Dinakaran today, GVP said Vikram had sung a song for new Vijay's (Director) movie. I think its tentative title is 'Deivamagan' (not sure).

Riyazz
13th October 2010, 07:11 PM
In Dinakaran today, GVP said Vikram had sung a song for new Vijay's (Director) movie. I think its tentative title is 'Deivamagan' (not sure). this film shoot start airucha. . .

raghavendran
13th October 2010, 07:12 PM
In Dinakaran today, GVP said Vikram had sung a song for new Vijay's (Director) movie. I think its tentative title is 'Deivamagan' (not sure). this film shoot start airucha. . .illenu nenaikiren

Pras
13th October 2010, 11:01 PM
[tscii:bdb740f1c5]Vikram under 'BEB' Rajesh
IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, October 12, 2010]

Director Rajesh is on top after just two films. His 'Siva Manasula Sakthi' and 'Boss Engira Baskaran' have taken him to the big league with reports suggesting that he is paid in crores for his upcoming films.

Rajesh's situational comedies have a unique style and that feel good comedies has too many takers. Proof... 'Boss Engira Baskaran' is back to regular shows withstanding the 'Endhiran' tsunami for two weeks. ‘BEB’ is into its fifth successful week.

After ‘BEB’, Rajesh will be directing Udhayanidhi Stalin in a romantic comedy and then will move on to a film with Vikram. Yes folks, Cheeyan Vikram.

Vikram of late has been walking out of projects just like that and nobody was able to figure out where Cheeyan was heading. The last news we heard about Vikram was that he had confirmed a film 'Deivamagan' with ‘Madrasapattinam’ Vijay.

After that, sources say, Vikram has finalised a film under Rajesh. Rajesh is expected to travel in his familiar route with Vikram and it is going to be a new experience for Cheeyan who has not done an outright comedy till date.
[/tscii:bdb740f1c5]

Parthyy
27th October 2010, 02:18 PM
[tscii:4e019fa48a]Vijay starts ‘Deiva Magan’
IndiaGlitz [Wednesday, October 27, 2010]

Before you confuse yourself over the title, its ‘Madrasapattinam’ director Vijay that we’re talking about. The director has started calling shots for his next movie ‘Deiva Magan’ starring Vikram and Anushka.

A low affair opening ceremony was held to mark the beginning of the movie that is produced by Mohan Natarajan. The first schedule of the movie is slated to be held shortly after Deepavali in Ooty.

Buzz is that ‘Deiva Magan’ is a remake of a Hollywood flick ‘I’m Sam’ that’s a story of a mentally challenged man, obviously played by Vikram in the Tamil version. Anushka apparently plays a role of a lawyer, going by the story of the English version. Director Vijay would have changed his script to suit his audiences.

More updates about this movie, coming up!

[/tscii:4e019fa48a]

Pras
27th October 2010, 10:58 PM
The shoot of Madhrasapattinam fame Vijay's new film tentatively titled Deiva Magan, featuring Vikram and Anushka has started after a low key pooja launch in Chennai.

The film produced by actor turned producer Mohan Natrajan, will shift location to Ooty after Diwali.

Deiva Magan is strongly rumoured to be based on the Hollywood classic I'm Sam (2001), which had the brilliant Sean Penn and Michelle Pfeiffener in the lead.

As per sources, Vikram will play the role done by Sean Penn, a borderline case of a man who is mentally challenged fighting for the custody of his seven year old daughter, after his wealthy wife passes away.

The mentally challenged hero is aided by a brilliant lady advocate to be played by Anushka, a role done by Michelle Pfeiffener in the original.

Vijay will be of course making it to suit the taste of the Tamil Nadu family audiences with loads of lady sentiments, action scenes and songs.

Please note the same subject has been lifted and made by Bollywood director Harry Baweja as Main Aisa Hi Hoon, with Ajay Devgan and Sushimta Sen which was a colossal flop.

from sify

Pras
30th October 2010, 06:01 PM
After making a magnum opus like Enthiran with a mammoth scale and budget of `160 crores, Sun Pictures cannot settle for less and hence sources reveal that they are toying with the idea of making Amarar Kalki's timeless classic Ponniyin Selvan, the 20th century Tamil historical novel into celluloid. And guess who has been roped in to direct the movie? Top filmmaker Mani Ratnam, who has also been keen on adapting the famous novel Ponniyin... for the last five years, is being approached by Sun Pictures. In fact, it is reported that after working on the novel meticulously, Mani has etched a neat script that encompasses all the five volumes of the novel in just 80 scenes.
Ponniyin Selvan is a romantic story, which has real historical characters and incidents. And the big question on everyone's mind is who would play the valiant protagonist Vandiyadevan? Even though Mani initially had plans of casting Kamal Haasan for the in the role of this immortal character, later he dropped the idea of making the film for various reasons including the kind of budget the project demanded. Now, with a renewed vigour, the ace filmmaker is gearing up to start his dream project and bring it alive onscreen. Sources say that the film will be a bi-lingual in Tamil and Telugu and Mani has approached Chiyaan Vikram for the role of the lead protagonist. Tollywood star Mahesh Babu is touted to star in the Telugu version. Well-known writer Jayamohan has been lured by Sun Pictures for a fancy amount of ` 2 crores for dialogues, which according to dialogues, which according to sources in the industry, is the highest payment for a dialogue writer. Earlier, accredited Malayalam writer M.T.Vasudevan Nair was paid a similar amount for Pazhassi Raja.

http://dc-epaper.com/DC/DCC/2010/10/30/ArticleHtmls/30_10_2010_105_015.shtml?Mode=0

Pras
2nd November 2010, 11:59 PM
[tscii:ed74f05c66]Vikram, Suriya coming together for Mani Ratnam
IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, November 02, 2010]
8 Comments

If some sources are to be believed there is a mother of all multi starrers in recent times is in on the cards. Some of the biggest names are said to be a part of this big one.

This ‘believe it-or-not’ story is spreading like wild fire lately. Vikram and Suriya are coming together along with Telugu Super Star Mahesh Babu for a film that will be directed by none other than Mani Ratnam.

The huge star cast is possible only in a Mani film and given the fact that Vikram and Suriya have already worked with Mani Ratnam the news could be true. More over Vikram and Suriya have already come together for Bala in the film ‘Pithamagan’.

And for the story, Mani Ratnam is said to treading on the familiar route. Mani Ratnam who usually transforms a historical or a mythological into a social story has taken the classic ‘Ponniyin Selvan’ this time according to sources. The most popular novel of modern Tamil literature is being adapted to contemporary times they say.

‘Raavanan’ is history now. Vandiyadevan, Arulmozhivarman and Kundavai are going to be the new idols.[/tscii:ed74f05c66]

Sudarsh
3rd November 2010, 07:27 AM
[tscii:1a21cdbd14]Vikram, Suriya coming together for Mani Ratnam
IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, November 02, 2010]
8 Comments

If some sources are to be believed there is a mother of all multi starrers in recent times is in on the cards. Some of the biggest names are said to be a part of this big one.

This ‘believe it-or-not’ story is spreading like wild fire lately. Vikram and Suriya are coming together along with Telugu Super Star Mahesh Babu for a film that will be directed by none other than Mani Ratnam.

The huge star cast is possible only in a Mani film and given the fact that Vikram and Suriya have already worked with Mani Ratnam the news could be true. More over Vikram and Suriya have already come together for Bala in the film ‘Pithamagan’.

And for the story, Mani Ratnam is said to treading on the familiar route. Mani Ratnam who usually transforms a historical or a mythological into a social story has taken the classic ‘Ponniyin Selvan’ this time according to sources. The most popular novel of modern Tamil literature is being adapted to contemporary times they say.

‘Raavanan’ is history now. Vandiyadevan, Arulmozhivarman and Kundavai are going to be the new idols.[/tscii:1a21cdbd14]

Let's see if this is true right now there seems to be a lot of news about multi casts for all the upcoming films.

Riyazz
3rd November 2010, 10:36 AM
குட்டி ஆட்டின் குருமாவை கண்ணெதிரே பார்த்த பின்பும், தாய் ஆடு தழை திங்க ஒத்துகிச்சாம். அந்த மாதிரிதான் இருக்கிறது இதுவும். ராவணன் படத்தில் நடித்த வகையில் விக்ரமுக்கு ஐம்பது லட்சம் பாக்கி என்பதும், அதை கேட்டபோது வேறு சில பில்களை காட்டி அவரை கவலை கொள்ள வைத்தார்கள் என்பதையும் முன்பே எழுதியிருந்தோம். இந்த நிலையில் மணிரத்தினம் இயக்கப் போகும் அடுத்த படத்திலும் ஹீரேவாக நடிக்கப் போகிறாராம் விக்ரம். இவருடன் சூர்யாவும் தெலுங்கு ஹீரோ மகேஷ்பாபுவும் இணைந்து நடிக்கப் போகிறார்கள் என்பதுதான் பரபரப்பு.

விக்ரம், சூர்யா இருவரும் சம்மதித்துவிட்டாலும், மகேஷ்பாபு கால்ஷீட்டுக்கு மட்டும் கால்கடுக்க காத்திருந்தால்தான் ஆகும் போலிருக்கிறது. எனவே அவருக்கு இணையான தெலுங்கு ஹீரோவை அணுகிக் கொண்டிருக்கிறார்களாம்.

வழக்கமாக ராமாயணம், மகாபாரதங்களை உல்டா அடிக்கும் மணிரத்னம், இந்த முறை தேர்வு செய்திருப்பது கல்கியின் பொன்னியின் செல்வன் நாவலைதானாம். இதை படமாக்க கமல் உள்ளிட்ட பலரும் விரும்பினார்கள். ஆனால் முயற்சி அளவிலேயே கைவிடப்பட்டது திட்டம். மணிரத்னமோ நவீன காலத்திற்கேற்ப வடிவமைத்துக் கொண்டிருக்கிறாராம். இவருக்கு உதவிக் கொண்டிருப்பது பிரபல எழுத்தாளர் ஜெயமோகன் என்பது கூடுதல் தகவல்.

http://www.tamilcinema.com/CINENEWS/Hotnews/2010/november/021110.asp

vibinrajmani
3rd November 2010, 11:53 AM
[tscii:6b8ad190b8]
KAMAL, VIKRAM AND SURIYA IN MANI RATNAM’S FILM

Mani Ratnam’s next film may be based on the popular novel Ponniyin Selvan. This novel is in five parts containing several thousands of pages. Of this, Mani had picked out the best 80 scenes to weave it into an entertainer.

Coming to the actors that may be a part of this prestigious project, there are reports that Kamal Haasan, Vikram and Suriya are being considered for the role.

While Kamal has not given the go-ahead for this film, Vikram and Suriya have almost said ‘yes’ as they want to be a part of this film.

This film would naturally require a huge budget and news is that Sun Pictures may take it under its wings.

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news-1/nov-10-01/kamal-vikram-mani-ratnam-03-11-10.html[/tscii:6b8ad190b8]

Pras
3rd November 2010, 06:29 PM
shabba ... ithu maddum true-a irukkanum :notworthy:

Pras
3rd November 2010, 06:36 PM
[tscii:6cd1ba161b]Amala on roll. Bags Vikram film
IndiaGlitz [Wednesday, November 03, 2010]
0 Comments

Amala

Amala - Gallery

She was surely expected to hit big time gradually. But Amala Pal aka Anaka of ‘Sindhu Samaveli’ and ‘Mynaa’ fame is rising up the ladder faster than she imagined.

‘Mynaa’ is doing wonders for this dusky beauty from Kerala. She was already committed for the ‘Kalavani’ director Sargunam's next film opposite Vimal. But she is said to have signed a much bigger film recently.

Amala will be one of the heroines of Vikram in the new film to be directed by ‘Madrasapattinam’ Vijay. Anushka is the other heroine.

News is that Amala Pal laid the conditions that she should have equal character to Anushka and also substantial combination scenes with the hero Vikram. Buzz says the team has agreed to all her conditions.

So Amala is here. [/tscii:6cd1ba161b]

Pras
15th December 2010, 01:13 PM
[tscii:ab587b3675]Vikram: Hot and sexy
vikram-13-12-10

Dec 13, 2010

Vikram’s acting skills may have been honored several times with awards but this actor has one more reason to be elated now. He has been selected by a popular English magazine as one of the top 10 hottest men in India and has found place in the top 50 sexiest men in India. This is the third consecutive time Vikram finds himself among the top 50.

Comparing this honor with the standing ovation that he received for his performance in Raavanan in Venice, Vikram says that he will never forget both these moments in his life.

The magazine has come up with the Hottest Male title this year while the Sexiest Male title has always been considered prestigious.
[/tscii:ab587b3675]

printhan
19th December 2010, 06:30 PM
கோலிவுட்டில் நடிப்பது மட்டுமின்றி பாலிவுட்டையும் ஒரு கை பார்த்து விடுவது என முடிவெடுத்துள்ளார் விக்ரம்.
டாப் டென் இந்திய ஆண்களில் ஒருவராக விக்ரமை ஆங்கில பத்திரிக்கை தேர்வு செய்துள்ளது. அதுமட்டுமில்லாமல், டாப் ஐம்பது செக்ஸி இந்திய ஆண்கள் லிஸ்ட்டில் விக்ரம் உள்ளார்.

இதை அறிந்ததும் அவருக்கு உடம்பெல்லாம் புல்லரிச்சு போனதாம். இந்த ஹாட் லிஸ்டில் நானும் இருப்பதை நினைத்தால் ரொம்ப பெருமையாக உள்ளது.

வெனிஸ் படவிழாவில் மணிரத்னத்தின் ராவணன் படம் திரையிட்ட போது, அங்கே கிடைத்த பாராட்டை என்னால் எப்போதும் மறக்க முடியாது.

அங்கே ஒலித்த கைதட்டல் எனக்குள் இன்னும் எதிரொலிக்கிறது, என்றவரிடம் இந்திய சினிமாவில் 'ஹாட் ப்ராப்பர்ட்டியாக இருக்கீங்களே...!'என்று விக்ரமை புகழ்ந்திருக்கிறார்கள்.

படத்தில் நான் நடிக்கும் போது என் கண்கள் செக்சியாக இருப்பதாக கூறுகிறார்கள். ஆனால், எனக்கு பாசிடிவ் எனர்ஜி தான் பெரிய பலம்.

என் பிளட் குரூப் கூட பீ-பாசிட்டிவ் தான் என்று மகிழ்ச்சியாக சொல்லியிருக்கிறாராம்.

Pras
2nd January 2011, 12:44 PM
Vikram: from Selvraghavan to Suseendiran
vikram--selvaraghavan-31-12-10
Dec 31, 2010
Home > More news

Vikram and Selvaraghavan joined hands for Sindubad and the shooting of this film went on for some time in Ladakh region. For some reasons, the team returned to city after completing a short schedule and within a few days announced that the project has been shelved.

A new project seems to have stemmed from this shelved film. As per reports, the producer of Sindubad has roped in Suseendiran to direct a film with Vikram in the lead.

This movie is expected to go on floors soon after Suseendiran completes Azhagar Saamiyin Kudirai and Vikram completes Deiva Magan, sources say.

Krillin
3rd January 2011, 11:32 PM
Wow that's three films started then stopped. Vikram Kumar's 24, Bhupathy Pandian's Vedi and now this Selvaragahavan film...

.....Deiva Magan better be worth the wait.

Pras
8th January 2011, 03:51 PM
[tscii:d6bd629e70]Vikram was synonymous with guaranteed success until a couple of years ago. But his choice of films, his over cautious approach in doing that and his blind faith upon friends had put him in spot.

But the rebel Vikram, is not willing to be dormant for long. In recent months Vikram has been looking for the best talents to get associated with and is seducing all of them with his charm.

The latest creator to fall for Vikram is director Suseendran who arrived with two transversely different films ‘Vennila Kabadi Kuzhu’ and ‘Naan Mahaan Alla’ - and proved.

Vikram who recently heard a story from Suseendran took the director under his spell almost immediately. What impressed Cheeyan the most was that he has a double role to play in the story. In his two decades of Kollywood career and 48 films under his belt, Cheeyan has not performed a double role in a single film.

Almost all the actors of today including the recently arrived Karthi have done double roles in a film. By doing Suseendran's film Cheeyan Vikram is realizing one of his earnest dreams.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/62919.html[/tscii:d6bd629e70]

Mukzi
8th January 2011, 05:07 PM
[tscii:5fa98c3ee8]Vikram was synonymous with guaranteed success until a couple of years ago. But his choice of films, his over cautious approach in doing that and his blind faith upon friends had put him in spot.

But the rebel Vikram, is not willing to be dormant for long. In recent months Vikram has been looking for the best talents to get associated with and is seducing all of them with his charm.

The latest creator to fall for Vikram is director Suseendran who arrived with two transversely different films ‘Vennila Kabadi Kuzhu’ and ‘Naan Mahaan Alla’ - and proved.

Vikram who recently heard a story from Suseendran took the director under his spell almost immediately. What impressed Cheeyan the most was that he has a double role to play in the story. In his two decades of Kollywood career and 48 films under his belt, Cheeyan has not performed a double role in a single film.

Almost all the actors of today including the recently arrived Karthi have done double roles in a film. By doing Suseendran's film Cheeyan Vikram is realizing one of his earnest dreams.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/62919.html[/tscii:5fa98c3ee8]

what about Kandhswamy & Anniyan -it also had mre than double role's....

Ilayathalapathy Fan
18th January 2011, 05:40 AM
[tscii:ba3aed80bc]Vikram Selected as One of the 50 Sexiest Men

Vikram Selected as One of the 50 Sexiest Men in India for the Third Time in a Row

Our very own Chiyaan Vikram is one among the Top 50 sexiest Men in India. Yes, Raavan actor who has been getting lots of accolades for his characterization in ...both Hindi and Tamil version, has just been selected as one of the top ten hottest men in India by a leading English magazine. Also he has been selected as one of the 50 sexiest men in India for the third time in a row.
Vikram was reported to have said “It feels great! This is the first time, the magazine has come up with the hot list and I’m glad to be in it.

It’s as scintillating as the standing ovation which Mani Ratnam sir and I got at the midnight screening of Raavanan at Venice. It still echoes in my ears,” gushes the actor.

When quizzed as to which feature of his makes him a hot actor, our funny man was reported to have said ” A lot of people have told me that my eyes are quite sexy on screen. But, I think it’s my never-say-die attitude that keeps me going. Oh, and my blood group says it all B+ve!”

Vikram’s next movie is with Madrasapattinam Vijay, titled Deiva Magan alongside Anushka Shetty and Amala Paul. And is making news already. Lets us see if the noise making fetches good results!

http://tprone.com/vikram-selected-as-one-of-the-50-sexiest-men-in-india-for-the-third-time-in-a-row/

We should be proud dude that someone from south has been selected now those biased north indian people will shut up Yella north indian profile la poi podunga :wink: [/tscii:ba3aed80bc]

jaiganes
18th January 2011, 06:26 AM
oh. ee aaLu innum fieldil unnO?
ende bagavadhi amme!

groucho070
18th January 2011, 07:58 AM

Pras
24th January 2011, 09:10 PM
[tscii:4c9a5bfc56]அடுத்து விக்ரம் படமாமே?

“ஆமாம், அதற்குள் அடுத்த படத்துக்கான கதையும் ரெடியாயிடுச்சு. ‘போக்கிரி’ படம் பண்ணுன ரமேஷ் சார்தான் புரடியூசர். விக்ரம் ஹூரோ. யுவன் மியூசிக். டைட்டில் இன்னும் முடிவு பண்ணல. விக்ரம் சார் இதுல டபுள் ஆக்டிங் பண்ணுறார். லொக்கேஷன் ஹூரோயின் தேடுதல் நடந்திட்டிருக்கு.”

விக்ரம் படம்கிறதுனால ஸ்பெஷல் ஸ்கிரிப்ட் பண்றீங்களா?

“என்னைப் பொறுத்தவரை நான் எடுக்கிற படங்கள் எனக்கு நல்ல படம். சந்தோசமா இருக்கணும் என்பதை விட, தியேட்டரில் எல்லா ரசிகர்களுக்கும் பிடிச்ச மாதிரியும் ரசிக்கும்படியாகவும் இருக்கணும். தயாரிப்பாளர்களுக்கு வியாபார ரீதியான வெற்றியாகவும் இருக்கணும் என்பது முக்கியம்.” என்கிறார் இயக்குநர் சுசீந்திரன் உற்சாகமாக.

டைரக்டர் சுசீந்திரன் நேர்காணல்[/tscii:4c9a5bfc56]

Pras
25th January 2011, 05:05 PM
[tscii:5233cede2d]innum oru change-a ?

Vikram’s next film with Dharani
vikram-deiva-magan-25-01-11
Jan 25, 2011
Home > More news

Vikram and Dharani, who gave us the hit commercial films Dhil and Dhool, are set to work together once again. It would reportedly be Vikram’s next film after his film with director Vijay. The shooting of this film, tenatatively titled Deiva Magan is going on at a brisk pace. Anushka and Amala Paul share the screen space with Vikram in the film.

Dharani is right now busy with a Telugu project directing Ram Charan Teja. He will start the film with Vikram once he is done with his Telugu commitments. We are hoping the Vikram and Dharani combo will set the box office on fire.

http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news-1/jan-11-04/vikram-deiva-magan-25-01-11.html[/tscii:5233cede2d]

Pras
31st January 2011, 02:36 PM
[tscii:3280e5804a]Arya’s first Malayalam film is going to be ‘Urumi’ and he has got that film by replacing Vikram. Santosh Sivan's trilingual film ‘Urumi’ is a multi-starrer and a host of popular names either feature in full length roles or in special appearances.

It will be Arya's first Malayalam film. The buzz is that he has replaced Vikram who had earlier promised to do the cameo, but at the last moment could not adjust his dates. Prithviraj and Genelia head the cast with big names like Prabhu Deva, Nithya Menon, Amol Gupte, Jagathy Sreekumar playing important characters.

Tabu and Vidya Balan play cameos and now Arya is joining them. Arya will join in the second schedule shooting of ‘Urumi’ happening in Mangalore and Udupi. He has given three days to complete his portion and will fly to Mangalore from Theni from where he is shooting for Bala’s ‘Avan Ivan’. [/tscii:3280e5804a]

Pras
2nd February 2011, 02:04 PM
The heroine in Vikram-Suseendiran film
vikram-suseendran-02-02-11
Feb 02, 2011
Home > More news

After completing his ongoing film with director Vijay, Vikram is to work with Suseendiran. Suseendran, who made his debut with the much-acclaimed Vennilla Kabbadi Kuzhu and followed it up with the hit Naan Mahaan Alla, is known for writing a taut screenplay.

He is said to have completed Azhagar Saamiyin Kudhirai and moved on to his next. There was news a few days ago about them working together but nothing was confirmed. But if reports are to be believed, they have even chosen the heroine for the project and it will be Deeksha Seth, one of the 2009 Miss India finalists. Deeksha already made her debut in films with the Telugu flick Vedam opposite to Allu Arjun.

It is said that Vikram recommended Amala Paul for the female lead but the director decided to finally cast Deeksha. Amala Paul and Vikram are working together in director AL Vijay’s film now. With Vikram teaming up with successful directors, we hope to see more of his films this year.

Plum
2nd February 2011, 02:47 PM
It is said that Vikram recommended Amala Paul for the female lead
:). Ajaybhaskar PM mudukki vida nEram vandhAchu

Pras
2nd February 2011, 02:53 PM

lol

ajay, enakkum oru pm :p

Pras
3rd February 2011, 03:29 AM
33 of times most desirable men 2010

http://www.chiyaanvikramtube.co.tv/2011/01/chiyaan-vikram-got-33rd-position-in.html

Mahen
3rd February 2011, 07:38 AM

:shaking: Vikram nexttu target? i have heard rumors that heroines are not comfortable working with him..Tammu escape :lol2:

Plum
3rd February 2011, 07:43 AM
33 of times most desirable men 2010

http://www.chiyaanvikramtube.co.tv/2011/01/chiyaan-vikram-got-33rd-position-in.html
ipdi usuppEthi usuppEthi avar paNdra behaviourla dhAn heroines become uncomfortable work with him-O oru vELai?

mareen
3rd February 2011, 04:46 PM
ennaku oru PM. Hub'ku vanthala PM msg podama ponathe illai. Ippo ithan trend.

Pras
21st February 2011, 12:12 PM
where is my raavanan thread ???

Raavanan still a favorite
mani-rathnam-raavanan-19-02-11
Feb 19, 2011
Home > More news

Mani Ratnam’s Raavanan is to be screened at the 29th San Francisco International Asian American Film Festival on 13th March 2011 at 9:30 pm in Castro Theatre. The film, which stars Vikram, Aishwarya Rai and Prithviraj, has already been in screened in several international film festivals and this is just another feather in Mani’s glorious cap.

The Hindi version of this film, Raavan also made it to a number of international and national film fests and came back winning accolades and awards.

Pras
2nd March 2011, 04:18 PM
Sexy siren Deeksha Seth, who created waves in Tollywood within a short time, will make her Kollywood debut soon. The actress will play the lead role opposite Vikram in an untitled film to be directed by Suseendran with Abhinaya playing the second lead. According to Deeksha, she will play the role of modern college-going girl. Yuvan Shakar Raja will score music for the film. More details are awaited!

arthi2780
2nd March 2011, 05:19 PM
Seri, Vikram adutha Padam enna, eppo release ? ( Summa nadikirar, shoot panrar, heroine choose panrar .. lam venna )

Pras
2nd March 2011, 06:18 PM
pitha - april
suseendran movie - september
MR movie - shoot start october

(si ça marche comme ça, je joue au loto :p)

Dhakshan
2nd March 2011, 06:24 PM
(si ça marche comme ça, je joue au loto :p)

OK. Nalla purinjuduchu.

Esplanaason please :mrgreen:.

Pras
2nd March 2011, 06:45 PM
OK. Nalla purinjuduchu.

Esplanaason please :mrgreen:.

:p

naan sollura maathiri nadanthichunaa, lotery-la jeyippen-nu sonnen

Dhakshan
2nd March 2011, 06:49 PM
Loto na, Lottery-a? O-oh-ok boss.

arthi2780
2nd March 2011, 06:58 PM
pitha - april

What is this movie about ? Any other tech details ?

Pras
2nd March 2011, 07:01 PM
What is this movie about ? Any other tech details ?

ya, an important tech detail :

ANUSHKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Pras
4th March 2011, 01:54 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-IdMRjh6HSQM/TVzW9KABmuI/AAAAAAAAC9U/FEohUwOvXaM/s400/Susee%2Bfeb%2B17%2B2011%2BDC1.jpg

Pras
4th March 2011, 02:35 PM
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-upYKDQljAvE/TW83BQ150XI/AAAAAAAADGE/_4N-ryetp-M/s1600/galatta+Express+FEB+18th+2011+copy.jpg

Pras
5th March 2011, 12:16 PM
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/_sF2-lNKKxA8/TXHcGA6cWsI/AAAAAAAAAFA/XqlBBh3cR8c/vikram.jpg

Pras
9th March 2011, 02:22 PM
2011 could be a big year for Vikram and his fans for the actor is working non-stop. Even as on the verge of completing his film with director Vijay, the ‘Cheeyan’ is getting ready to start his next venture.

To be directed by Suseendran of ‘Vennila Kabadi Kuzhu’ and ‘Naan Mahaan Alla’ fame, the movie will go on floors on April 6. “It will be a racy action entertainer- a real treat for Vikram fans,” sources maintain.

Suseendran has completed his forthcoming film ‘Azhagarsamiyin Kuthirai’ and is at present busy with the ground work for the Vikram starrer. In the meantime, the actor too is gearing up for the movie.

Meanwhile, the Vikram-Vijay movie, tentatively titled ‘Dheivamagan’ or ‘Pitha’, has Vikram in a different get-up. “This is the reason behind the actor not attending any public functions in the recent past.”

Pras
9th March 2011, 03:13 PM
Vikram has been keeping a very low profile of late, perhaps because he wants to keep his new look in director Vijay's upcoming flick a secret. The actor is rarely spotted in public functions and film events these days.

The latest we hear about the actor is that he's currently in Mumbai to meet up with his long-time buddy Salman Khan! Says a source, "Vikram is a very close pal of the Bollywood superstar. Whenever he gets time, he makes it a point to visit Mumbai and spend quality time with Salman."

He can afford to do that, now that the shoot for his upcoming flick with director Vijay is over. "Vikram is pleased with the way the film has shaped up," adds the source about the flick that features Anushka and Amala Paul in the lead. The actor will start shooting for his next film with director Suseenthiran from April 6.

http://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/regional/news-interviews/Vikram-bonds-with-Salman/articleshow/7654805.cms

arthi2780
9th March 2011, 04:04 PM
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/_sF2-lNKKxA8/TXHcGA6cWsI/AAAAAAAAAFA/XqlBBh3cR8c/vikram.jpg

Nice graphics. Singam pakathula irukarthu yarrru :roll: ?

Pras
9th March 2011, 04:14 PM
valathu pakkam singam, idathu pakkam singatin nizhal

arthi2780
9th March 2011, 04:20 PM

Ippo lam "nizhal" color varudhu pola :huh: ... pramadham ... pramadham ...

easygoer
9th March 2011, 09:41 PM
A good actor but unfortunately facing a lot of failures in recent times because of his inability of choosing right script's.Hope his upcoming ventures will put him back on the track...

printhan
9th March 2011, 09:44 PM
All he s need s a m,asala flick at this stage... return kodukirathukkau masala flicksthan sari..IMO

Vela
9th March 2011, 11:32 PM
:thumbsup::2thumbsup:

Pras
10th March 2011, 01:48 PM
All he s need s a m,asala flick at this stage... return kodukirathukkau masala flicksthan sari..IMO

yaa ... hope he gets it with suseendran movie .... otherwise, he needs a Dharani again ;)

Pras
10th March 2011, 02:04 PM
youhouhou ...

Vikram who is keeping an extremely low profile was conferred an honorary doctorate in the field of Fine Arts by an Italian University in Milan.

Vikram himself announced it while inaugurating Milan 2011, SRM University's culturals.

Vikram said it is a pure coincidence that he is attending Milan culturals at SRM and made the announcement public of his getting honoured by the university.

The actor enjoyed his interaction with the student community.

Nearly 7000 students from 200 colleges and universities across the nation are attending the culturals.

Also present on the occasion was the music legend Balamuralikrishna.

http://www.sify.com/movies/vikram-gets-an-honorary-doctorate-news-tamil-ldknAujjafh.html

arthi2780
10th March 2011, 03:32 PM
Pras, appo antha Singam + Nizhal photo-la, singa-thukum athan nizhal-ilkum ora White coat + stethoscope matti vittudunga ... :rotfl:

Pras
10th March 2011, 03:58 PM
Doctor Vikram-a neenga nakkal pannuringa :twisted: :p

Pras
11th March 2011, 12:48 PM
Vikram and Anjali at SRM

http://images.behindwoods.com/photo-galleries-q1-09/tamil-photo-gallery/vikram-and-anjali-at-srm/wmarks/vikram-and-anjali-at-srm11.jpg

http://images.behindwoods.com/photo-galleries-q1-09/tamil-photo-gallery/vikram-and-anjali-at-srm/01-vikram-and-anjali-at-srm-vikram.html

Pras
11th March 2011, 05:24 PM
கலைக்காக தன்னை வருத்திக் கொள்கிற எவரும் பட்டங்கள் பெற Vikramதகுதியானவர்கள்தான். ஆனால் நடிக்கிறேன் பேர்வழி என்று ரசிகர்களை வருத்தும் பலருக்குதான் கிடைக்கிறது பட்டங்களும் பதவிகளும். லேட்டஸ்ட்டாக விக்ரமுக்கு கொடுக்கப்படவிருக்கும் டாக்டர் பட்டம் நாம் சொன்ன இரண்டாவது ரகத்தை சேர்ந்தது அல்ல என்பது மட்டும் சர்வ நிச்சயம்!

சேதுவில் துவங்கி, அவர் நடித்த எல்லா படங்களிலும் குறைந்த பட்ச நேர்மையோடு உழைப்பார் விக்ரம். அப்படம் வெற்றியோ, தோல்வியோ விக்ரமின் ஒவ்வொரு துளி வியர்வையும் ஸ்கிரீனில் தெரியும் பிரமாண்டமாக! அப்படிப்பட்ட ஒருவருக்குதான் டாக்டர் பட்டம் கொடுத்திருக்கிறது இத்தாலியில் உள்ள 'யுனிவர்சிட்டா பாப்புலேர் டெக்லி ஸ்டெடி டிமிலானோ' என்ற பல்கலைக்கழகம்.

மே மாதம் 29 ந் தேதி இத்தாலி யுனிவர்சிடியில் நடைபெறும் பட்டமளிப்பு விழாவில் கலந்து கொள்ளப் போகிறார் விக்ரம். வெளிநாட்டுப் பல்கலைக்கழகம் ஒன்று இங்குள்ள நடிகர் ஒருவருக்கு தருகிற முதல் டாக்டர் பட்டம் இதுதானாம்.

இனி டைட்டிங்களில் சீயான் என்று போட்டுக் கொள்வாரா? டாக்டர் என்று போட்டுக் கொள்வாரா? அது சென்ட்டிமென்ட்டை பொறுத்த விஷயமாக இருக்கும் என்பதை மட்டும் கண்ணை மூடிக் கொண்டு சொல்லிவிடலாம்!

Pras
14th March 2011, 02:08 PM
After veterans like Sathyaraj, Manorama, S.P.Balasubramaniam, Ilayaraja, quite a few younger stars are being awarded honorary doctorates these days.

Actor Vikram was the most recent to be chosen for an honorary doctorate,in fine arts by an Italian university in Milan. However, one wonders if the doctorates carry as much weight these days as earlier.

Actor Parthepan believes that an award, if given to almost everyone, can’t be taken seriously.“TamilNadu’s Kalaimamani award, which is given to many people, isn’t that important.And doctorates too these days are being frequently awarded and thus are losing their importance,” he says.He, however,adds that one has to be worthy to receive a doctorate.“Even I was chosen for a doctorate,but I turned it down as I hadn’t done anything great. But as far as Vikram goes, giving him the award would be an inspiration to many aspiring actors. He struggled for over 18 to 20 years and has reached this stage, so giving him a doctorate is an honour,” adds Parthepan

Pras
18th March 2011, 02:10 PM
etho latest-u photo shoot-aama

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_RAi9jss6C9o/THukxsY-lmI/AAAAAAAACOE/Dj5KGbm29cM/s320/Chiyaan+Vikram%27s+Latest+Photoshoot+(9).jpg

ajaybaskar
18th March 2011, 02:29 PM
Replacing Mammootty in 'Vinnil dhinam oru udhayam, Mannil dhinam oru udhayam?

Pras
18th March 2011, 02:30 PM
ennathu ithu ? malayaala padamaa ?

ajaybaskar
18th March 2011, 03:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlZjaoYBlZI

ajaybaskar
18th March 2011, 07:51 PM
AL Vijay's new film with Vikram Anushka and Amala Paul was originally titled as Deiva Magan.

But the title rights was with Sivaji Productions who were sentimental about it.

Deiva Magan is one of Sivaji Ganesan's all-time super hits. Sivaji Production have plan to make a film with same title, which will be the launch pad of Prabhu's son Vikram.

So they were not willing to give the title to producer Mohan Natarajan for his Chiyaan film.

AL Vijay and Vikram then titled it Pitha, which again went into trouble as the same title was registered by another producer for a film with newcomers.

Now the latest we hear is that producer Mohan Natarajan has registered a new title- Deiva Thirumagan. It's a catchy title and people who know the story of the film say its apt to the plotline and has terrific title value.

Pras
18th March 2011, 08:22 PM
new Vikram fan, anna Ajay vazhga :clap:

printhan
18th March 2011, 08:25 PM
intha titlevatahu nilaichu nikkanum :)

SoftSword
18th March 2011, 08:27 PM
title makes u :fatigue:

Pras
18th March 2011, 08:36 PM
actually, this is a long story ...

<starting flash back>
annaikku, 4 - 5 pear irunthom : naan, wibha, sarna_blr ... to start this thread, i had to stop the old one ... 98 pages, innum 2 pages to go ... so ellarum serntu, romba nalla mokkai pottom :lol: ...

and then, i could start this one ... mokkai mood-la irunthen ... athaan ippidi oru title :p

the real title name is : Anja Singam, Annan Vikram - Part 12

and my first post is :

www. chiyaanvikramonline. com
www. vikramonline. info
www. vikramtheactor. com
www. hotelvikram. com -- heu, forget this one ...

ps : what with my title ? :huh:
ps2 : neenga ellam onnu onna thaan povinga, stupid country fruits, nanga thaavi thaavi part 12-ku vanthuttom-la

athukku appuram, NOV anne vanthu, title-a change pannitaaru :(

</end flash back>

Dhakshan
18th March 2011, 08:46 PM
new Vikram fan, anna Ajay vazhga :clap:

Indha thread kulla vandhu edhaachum post panna, valukattaayamaa Vikram fan aakiduvinga pola :lol:.

BTW Pras, unga <flashback>, ummm ;).

printhan
18th March 2011, 08:55 PM
ithukku ippadi oru falshbacka.. ?

PS: just visiting the thread... unga katchila serthirathaiyunga..

Pras
18th March 2011, 08:58 PM
Anja Singam Vikram Munetra Kalkathin THALAIVAR printhan vazhga :clap:

printhan
18th March 2011, 09:01 PM
Anja Singam Vikram Munetra Kalkathin THALAIVAR printhan vazhga :clap:

//adang koiya :lol: //

Pras
18th March 2011, 09:07 PM
Dhakshan, ungalayum permanent member aakiduren :mrgreen:

ajaybaskar
19th March 2011, 11:25 AM