PDA

View Full Version : YUVAN - SELVARAGAVAN SPLIT

atqsar72
18th March 2008, 11:28 PM
Hi all,

Here we discuss about latest split in Kollywood Selvaragavan and Yuvan Shankar Raja. Who will get affect on this split..?

m_23_bayarea
18th March 2008, 11:35 PM
NEITHER!

Yuvan will have other directors to work with, and Selvaragavan will have other MDs to work with!

:oops:

kb
18th March 2008, 11:39 PM
i would say yuvan will be affected more.

ajithfederer
18th March 2008, 11:42 PM
Yuvan's best albums are from selvaraghavan. I guess Yuvan would be afftected more and selva also to a certain extent :roll:

Yathu
19th March 2008, 04:29 AM
wait, why did they split up in the first place? :confused2:

ajithfederer
19th March 2008, 04:33 AM
Idhu engalukku theriatha :lol: . Oru panjayathae nadathi theerpu solla vida maatengureengale :evil:

NEITHER!

Yuvan will have other directors to work with, and Selvaragavan will have other MDs to work with!

m_23_bayarea
19th March 2008, 04:38 AM
Idhu engalukku theriatha :lol: . Oru panjayathae nadathi theerpu solla vida maatengureengale :evil:

NEITHER!

It's just my way of saying this thread is pointless! Glad you caught it... Sorry! :cry:

Nerd
19th March 2008, 06:45 AM
This is (was) one hell of a combo.. My favorite is 7G.. What a shame :shock:

rangan_08
19th March 2008, 09:27 AM
So sad.. :( We had some evergreen hits in this combo....

Actually, in the beginnin there were 3 of them - Selva-YSR & Cinematographer Arvind Krishna. They even formed a production company by the name "White Elephants". Unfortunately, Arvind called it quits before Pudhuppettai and the comp.was dissolved !!

Now it has become still worse.

mr_karthik
20th March 2008, 11:20 AM
NEITHER!

and audience also will have other movies to watch and other songs to hear... :evil:

idhu enna combination.
idhai vida periya combinationa ellaam udaindhu sidhari pOyirukku.
but selva vukku konjam kooduthal damage. avvaLavuthaan.

m_23_bayarea
21st March 2008, 12:34 AM
idhu enna combination.
idhai vida periya combinationa ellaam udaindhu sidhari pOyirukku.

Exactly! :)

NOV
21st March 2008, 06:34 AM
Pudhu karadi from orkut :lol:

=============
all rumours!!!
people people no tension
thr is no trouble between u1 n selva
it's coz of his busy schedule(SONY ALBUM) u1 is not doin 1000 in 1
four songs are already over
its seems gvp will b doin the RR

no worries

CHEER UP PEOPLE!!!

100% OFFICIAL SOURCE

DNT WORRY!!!
============

http://www.orkut.com/AlbumZoom.aspx?uid=17897439578802087955&pid=1206018401716&aid=1205992820

selvakumar
21st March 2008, 05:25 PM
http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?p=1327129#1327129

This must be a rumour for sure. How can we expect U1 to tell someone that he and selva fought with each other or they had some misunderstanding even if that is the truth. It would be foolish if we believe that U1 pulled himself out of SELVA project *without any problems* just because he is doing a precious SONY project. SELVA is someone like what MR is for ARR, Bala is for IR (atpresent). I don't think he would have come out of the project just like that. That too, after composing 4 songs. If that is the case, he would have pulled himself out of films like AEGAN and other small projects.

Real comedy is .. GVP scoring BGM :rotfl: If BGM is the only job left with, then generally KR does it for u1. Even for Pudiya geethai, KR did the RR if I am not wrong.

steveaustin
26th March 2008, 02:14 PM
Hi all,

Here we discuss about latest split in Kollywood Selvaragavan and Yuvan Shankar Raja. Who will get affect on this split..?

If this is true, only audience will be affected :( and certainly not U1 or Selvaraghavavan.

leosimha
26th March 2008, 06:30 PM
http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?p=1327129#1327129

This must be a rumour for sure. How can we expect U1 to tell someone that he and selva fought with each other or they had some misunderstanding even if that is the truth. It would be foolish if we believe that U1 pulled himself out of SELVA project *without any problems* just because he is doing a precious SONY project. SELVA is someone like what MR is for ARR, Bala is for IR (atpresent). I don't think he would have come out of the project just like that. That too, after composing 4 songs. If that is the case, he would have pulled himself out of films like AEGAN and other small projects.

Real comedy is .. GVP scoring BGM :rotfl: If BGM is the only job left with, then generally KR does it for u1. Even for Pudiya geethai, KR did the RR if I am not wrong.

:roll: I didn't get to understand anything. :(

steveaustin
21st December 2009, 08:25 PM
[tscii:cfc557ad02]Yuvan and Selva patch up (http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/52831.html)

Tamil film music lovers have been waiting to hear this. If sources are to be believed we will be able to enjoy the magical music of ‘Kadhal Konden’ and ‘7 G Rainbow Colony’ likes once again. The delightful Yuvan Shankar Raja- Selvaraghavan team is expected to be back in action sooner than expected.

The awesome twosome who parted ways with speculated ego clashes, recently met in a city club and both of them talked it out that night and bridged the gap. It looks that Yuvan will score the music for Selva’s next film with Vikram.

It may be remembered that Sonia Agarwal too made an attempt to bring the duo together again by inviting Yuvan for the audio launch of ‘Aayirathil Oruvan’ in the middle of which film the talented duo parted ways.

[/tscii:cfc557ad02]