PDA

View Full Version : Abinaya Saraswathi B.Sarojadevi Movies

Pages : [1] 2 3

lovedeva_pj
28th December 2006, 01:27 AM
Doctorate for Sarojadevi

The greatest actress padmabhushan Sarojadevi gets honoured as Doctorate. This Professional award givenfrom bangalore university.

She already got many professional awards like padmasiri, now she got another valuable credit.

We congraulate to our greatest actress Sarojadevi and we are all happy about her honour.

rajeshkrv
28th December 2006, 08:19 AM
perfect..

she deserves and she's getting it..

Congratulationsto smt B.Sarojadevi on another milestone

raj

sipi
28th December 2006, 09:50 AM
nice news... congrates to saroja devi madam

Thirumaran
28th December 2006, 10:01 AM
Though she is a good actress giving doctorate is a bit too much IMO. :oops:

Anyhow, Congrats to Saroja Devi :D

smith
28th December 2006, 10:17 AM
righly said, thirumaran.

Totally undeserving. But then most doctrates go to the undeserving only.

selvakumar
28th December 2006, 12:01 PM
[tscii]woww :D :D
She deserves it IMHO :wink: since it is from Bangalore University :)

:thumbsup: I thought of opening a thread after hearing this news. Guess stopped it since I thot it will get locked :oops:

CONGRATS TO "Abinayan Saraswathi" - "Kannadathu Paingkili" Saraoja Devi

Journey down a glorious lane

Saroja Devi dwells on her eventful past even as she comments on today's trends.

"I don't watch many of the present day movies — there are meaningless songs and dances. Also, what is annoying, thanks to dubbing, is hearing the same voice for virtually every heroine. It destroys the pleasure of watching a film. That these dubbing artistes are not appreciated enough is a different story."

Sitting in the drawing room of her luxurious home, B. Saroja Devi, classic beauty and yesteryear superstar, winner of four state awards for Best Actress, recipient of Padma Sri and Padma Bhushan, actor of over 200 films in Kannada, Telugu, Tamil and Hindi, to her credit answers your questions. "Surely there are some good films too," she concurs. Actually, there are some very finely crafted films and talented directors in Telugu who are also making it big in Hindi movies, like Ram Gopal Varma and Nagesh Kukunoor." Saroja Devi has indeed aged gracefully. She is vice-president, Kannada Chalanchitra Sangha, member, TTD's local advisory committee and Rajyotsava Samiti, and runs a successful business. "I am indebted to my husband, Sriharsha, for my comfortable financial status. He came into my life when I was bogged down in a financial morass, with huge income-tax problems. He had all my tax problems sorted out. He also taught me how to manage my finances. His death in 1986 shattered her. "I have never stopped missing him till today." Her daughter Bhuvaneshwari's death in the prime of youth was the other tragedy that she is still coming to terms with. Her eyes turn moist. "She was a pillar of support after my husband passed away, but God took her away too." How does she cope? "I believe in destiny." She is religious: she observes fasts, visits temples, has a regular puja routine and also practises yoga and meditation. Her guru is Sathya Sai Baba. Her favourite deity, of course, is Anjaneya.

She tells you of a few of her favourite things: the colour blue, silks, sambar and rasam. "And M.S. Subbalakshmi, who sang for my wedding, especially her rendition of Purandaradasa kritis." Who were the co-stars she admired most? "Dilip Kumar and S.S. Vasan for the break they gave me in Hindi, N.T. Rama Rao for his talent, his self-discipline and for the respect with which he treated his co-stars especially women.

And what can I say of MGR? He was my god, my guru. I owe my entry into the Tamil film industry to him. Anyone who approached him for help would get it instantly. "

Saroja Devi says she enjoyed working with Sivaji Ganesan and learnt many things from him. "

A. Nageswara Rao and C. Nagaiah were the other stalwarts." So when do we get to see her on screen again? "Whether it's the big or small screen doesn't matter. When a good role comes along, I will consider it," she says.

ARUNA CHANDARAJU

lotus_303
28th December 2006, 06:23 PM
first of all our hartly congraulation to smt.sarpjadevi to another valuable credit.

The actress has great personalities, not only in acting other affairs like
a chair person in censese board in karnatika film board,
2 times selected as a head of jury for Indian National film award (she is the only actress got this post in south)
So Sarojadevi is still in cine field

may be before her marriage she shined as only a beauty queen but after her marriage she gave excellent performance in tamil and kannada films.
her all time great and unbeatable performance in kannada film "kittur ranee chennama".
So Doctorate honour for Sarojadevi is perfectly deserve and another credit to her talent.

pls see the link
http://entertainment.oneindia.in/movies/regional/kannada/top-stories/saroja-devi-doctorate-081206.html

more about her
http://www.myoldisgold.tk

Jilaba
28th December 2006, 06:42 PM

righly said, thirumaran.

நீங்கள் இருவரும் சொல்வது முற்றிலும் சரியே...

என்றைக்கு அரசியல்வாதிகளுக்கும், சினிமாக்காரர்களுக்கும் டாக்டர் பட்டம் கொடுக்கத் துவங்கினார்களோ அன்றைக்கே 'டாக்டரேட்டுகள்' தங்கள் மதிப்பை இழந்து விட்டன.

முன்பெல்லாம் பொதுத்துறைகளில் மகத்தான சாதனை புரிந்தவர்களுக்கு, மற்றும் சமூக சேவை செய்தவர்களுக்கு (அவர்களில் கூட சிறந்தவர்களைத் தேர்ந்தெடுத்து) டாக்டர் பட்டங்கள் கொடுப்பார்கள்.

('உதவும் கரங்கள்' வித்யாகருக்கு இதுவரை யாரும் டாக்டர் பட்டம் கொடுத்ததாகத் தெரியவில்லை)

ஆனால் இப்போது..?. சரோஜாதேவி என்ன சமூக சேவை செய்துவிட்டார் என்று, வீட்டில் சும்மா உட்கார்ந்திருப்பவரைக் கூட்டிவந்து டாக்டர் பட்டம் கொடுக்கிறார்கள்..?. (அது பெங்களூர் பல்கலைக்கழகமாகவே இருக்கட்டுமே).

நிறைய திரைப்படங்களில் நடிப்பதும், நிறைய நடிகர்களுடன் நடிப்பதும் ஒரு சாதனையா?. அப்படிப்பார்த்தால் நூற்றுக்கணக்கில் தேறுவார்களே..!.

எல்லாவற்றையுமே இப்போது கேலிக்கூத்தாகவே ஆக்கி விட்டார்கள்.

thimuru
28th December 2006, 06:59 PM
:banghead:

why doctorate for her?

:banghead:

lotus_303
28th December 2006, 07:52 PM

righly said, thirumaran.

நீங்கள் இருவரும் சொல்வது முற்றிலும் சரியே...

என்றைக்கு அரசியல்வாதிகளுக்கும், சினிமாக்காரர்களுக்கும் டாக்டர் பட்டம் கொடுக்கத் துவங்கினார்களோ அன்றைக்கே 'டாக்டரேட்டுகள்' தங்கள் மதிப்பை இழந்து விட்டன.

முன்பெல்லாம் பொதுத்துறைகளில் மகத்தான சாதனை புரிந்தவர்களுக்கு, மற்றும் சமூக சேவை செய்தவர்களுக்கு (அவர்களில் கூட சிறந்தவர்களைத் தேர்ந்தெடுத்து) டாக்டர் பட்டங்கள் கொடுப்பார்கள்.

('உதவும் கரங்கள்' வித்யாகருக்கு இதுவரை யாரும் டாக்டர் பட்டம் கொடுத்ததாகத் தெரியவில்லை)

ஆனால் இப்போது..?. சரோஜாதேவி என்ன சமூக சேவை செய்துவிட்டார் என்று, வீட்டில் சும்மா உட்கார்ந்திருப்பவரைக் கூட்டிவந்து டாக்டர் பட்டம் கொடுக்கிறார்கள்..?. (அது பெங்களூர் பல்கலைக்கழகமாகவே இருக்கட்டுமே).

நிறைய திரைப்படங்களில் நடிப்பதும், நிறைய நடிகர்களுடன் நடிப்பதும் ஒரு சாதனையா?. அப்படிப்பார்த்தால் நூற்றுக்கணக்கில் தேறுவார்களே..!.

எல்லாவற்றையுமே இப்போது கேலிக்கூத்தாகவே ஆக்கி விட்டார்கள்.

He
You are totally wrong my dear
Doctorate is perfectly desrves her well

She may be now not involve in tamil cinema but in karnatika she is an emmenent person still she is till active in kannada cinema like chari person in kannada censeser board and also charity affairs and social affairs in Karnatika.

Emmenent insitution always select for these awards only for a suitable person that is not count the number films they act , they are many artists acts more number of films than sarojadevi, so the selection depends their talent and their presentation in their fields.

Criticizem is always every where. thats normal

Any way the greatest actress got great award .
We all happy about her honour

thimuru
28th December 2006, 07:58 PM
doctorate is too much for her
if that is given for her cine achievement!

if its for social activity...i donno

fakedevi
28th December 2006, 08:07 PM
Our Congratulations to Padmasiri B.Sarojadevi on another milestone for her affairs like talent and presentation

She is perfectly desrve for that honour

Erica
28th December 2006, 10:23 PM
at this rate, india will soon be holding more 'Doctors' than any other country. I don't think she deserves it. anyways, Congratulation!!!!! :D

thimuru
28th December 2006, 10:24 PM
at this rate, india will soon be holding more 'Doctors' than any other country. I don't think she deserves it. anyways, Congratulation!!!!! :D

did she act well firof all...over acting!

selvakumar
29th December 2006, 11:01 AM
did she act well firof all...over acting!

:shock:

:lol:

thimuru
29th December 2006, 03:10 PM
WHY SELVA?

selvakumar
29th December 2006, 03:26 PM
WHY SELVA?

IMO, she is one the natural actresses esp when tamil industry was crowded with many who took "over-acting" to a new level ! 8-) :D She didn't - may be very very few tamil films :wink:

thimuru
29th December 2006, 03:32 PM
WHY SELVA?

IMO, she is one the natural actresses esp when tamil industry was crowded with many who took "over-acting" to a new level ! 8-) :D She didn't - may be very very few tamil films :wink:

i dont think so!

in her era..its saavithiri who is so spontaneaous and natural

the comes padhmini

then saroja devi!....she may be a decent actress....but doctorate :roll:

selvakumar
29th December 2006, 03:54 PM
well Nilavu :) she has been awarded the same by Bangalore university. May be our govt or the universities are too lazy in that dept !

May be you like Saavithiri and Padmini. I like Saroja Devi and her acting and don't think she over-acted a lot when compared to her peers ! :wink: :P

thimuru
29th December 2006, 04:05 PM
EVERYTHING OK....

but "yaar andha nilavu"

selvakumar
29th December 2006, 04:12 PM
oh.. YOu are not nilavupriyan @ vikki :oops: :lol:

Anyway, leave it THIMIRU :D :D

thimuru
29th December 2006, 04:22 PM
oh.. YOu are not nilavupriyan @ vikki :oops: :lol:

Anyway, leave it THIMIRU :D :D

:wink:

lotus_303
29th December 2006, 05:20 PM
WHY SELVA?

I am fully agree with selva
Sarojadevi is the best actress for natural acting in south cinema,
Tamil cinema is always encourage dramatic acting thats way they select best artist as who act like dramastic, thats way they didnt much promote in national level.
But Sarojadevi is different her acting always natural she always gives expression from her face and body language very few dramatic dialogue,
That is the reason she got many national award (like padmasiri padmabushan) that the other actress in south cinema.
now she got Doctorate, thats fully desrves her.

Padmini's acting always dramatic and over expression over hard talk that is only good for dance.

Savithiri is ok her acting always good but her body is not help for her, so body language is not work.

For actress body is most important

I like to mention here in this topic or the topic "who is the greatest actress" if you argue who is best sarojadevi or Savitiri, then it never end, because I know in old days also fans are fighting each other in this issue. (and the fighting go strong in those days because Sarojadevi support MGR savithiri support Sivaji)

So Greatest is for some Sarojadevi and for some Savithiri

rajeshkrv
29th December 2006, 10:09 PM
When sarojadevi acted in kitturu chennamma in which rajkumar's role was dummy.In that movie she played the role with many varieties, a small girl,princess, wife and then warrior and her acting was appreciated very well by the then predisent Sarvapalli radhakrishnan and that's why he recommended for padmashri she got it at very early age too

she is a natural actress .. savithiri,padmini are equally good but when you see sarojadevi, it's bubbly and lively

radhika says in all her interviews, whenever she sees sarojadevi in the screen she is happy and the kurumbu makes her special

Erica
30th December 2006, 05:13 AM
It's not a question of Saroja devi is a good actress or not. It's just that she deserves a Doctorate or not....................I definitely feel she doesn't deserve :P She is indeed a wonderful actress....................but, honouring her with Doctorate for being a good actress is something unacceptable. If they really wanna honour film artists then................................there are much more talented artists in the industry who need to be honoured first.............................like Manorama aachi and Nagesh. I don't remember many other names. IMO, they deserve better :D

:shock: Doctorate avlo cheap aagiduccha :D

thimuru
30th December 2006, 09:39 AM
It's not a question of Saroja devi is a good actress or not. It's just that she deserves a Doctorate or not....................I definitely feel she doesn't deserve :P She is indeed a wonderful actress....................but, honouring her with Doctorate for being a good actress is something unacceptable. If they really wanna honour film artists then................................there are much more talented artists in the industry who need to be honoured first.............................like Manorama aachi and Nagesh. I don't remember many other names. IMO, they deserve better :D

:shock: Doctorate avlo cheap aagiduccha :D

ilayaraja
spb
jesudas
nagesh
ar rahman!

doctorate must be given to best in the field...not just good actress

lovedeva_pj
31st December 2006, 05:40 AM
[tscii]Erica and thimuru , their commentst is not acceptable

Erica in another thread said she didnt see many old films then how can he justifies about our great actress Sarojadevi

Here i am again mention Sarojadevi is the best actress in south cinema,
So doctorate for her is 1oo% correct
she act more films in Taml but in Kannad cineema her many performance are remarkable
for example
Ktitoor ranee chennama (Historically mistone in kannada cinema)
Amarasilpi jakkana (also historically mile stone)

Both films whole films goes around heroine(sarojadevi) character
most of the tamil films she act are entertainment films
but in kannada her roles all are based on acting talent in many faces
small girl loving wije middleage mother great dancer great worrior etc.
So in the view of Bangalore University she is eligiable for thew honour for doctorate
So dont argue about her doctorate

She already got many honoured from various sources

Padma Sri award in 1969
Abhinandana -Kanchana Maala’ award in 1980
Karnataka Government’s Rajyothsav award in 1989
Padma Bhushan in 1992
Filmfare award for All-round Achievement
Tamilnadu Government’s MGR award
Cinema Express award in 1997
NTR award in 2001
Dinakaran award for All-round Achievement in 2003

She is the only actress got so many awards in south cinema

Kittur chennamma and Sarojadevi
(from Kannada sources)

B R Panthulu directed KITTUR CHENNAMMA under his Padmini pictures banner. The film made in black and white and was released in 1961. It starred B Sarojadevi, Dr Raj Kumar, M V Rajamma, Rajashankar, Leelavathi, Balakrishna, Narasimharaju, Ashwath etc. Music was by T G Lingappa and lyrics by G V Iyer.
The story was about the life and times of the Rani of Kittur- Chennamma, her struggle against the British rule in India. The film starts with the daring escape of Mallasarja the Desai of Kittur (Raj Kumar) from Tippu Sultan’s prison. One day whilst hunting he meets Chennamma (Sarojadevi) the daughter of a local chieftain and is very impressed by her beauty, valor and marries her. Mallasarja’s first wife Rudramma (M V Rajamma) openly welcomes Chennamma into the Desai household. Chennamma trains Rudramma’s only son and heir to the kittur throne (Rajashankar) to be a brave and valiant warrior. The untimely death of Mallasarja due to poor health whilst he is captive (by deceit) under his enemies angers Rajashankar. He decides to sign a treaty with the British seeking their help to avenge his father’s death inspite of opposition from his guardian Chennamma.
Ill- health bogs the young king and he dies prematurely leaving his only son- a small boy as the only heir to the Kittur throne. Chennamma stands as the guardian to the new king and rules the state with an iron hand. The British do not recognize the new king according to their Doctrine of Lapse (History students correct me if I am wrong) and decide to annexe Kittur. Chennamma fights a fierce battle against General Thackery and wins the initial rounds of the battle. However her own cheiftans betray her and mix mud with cow dung to her ammunitions resulting in the defeat and fall of kittur. Chennamma is captured and remains a prisoner with the British till her death at Bailuhongala fort.
Though the film was made in black and white it was brilliantly done with utmost care given to even minor details. Panthulu’s direction was great. The war scenes were spectacular given the fact that the film was made in the late 50’s when technology was at its poorest in the kannada industry. Every character was very well sketched. Panthulu never faltered in his narration and kept the viewer’s interest in this rather lengthy film.
G V Iyer’s lyrics were fantastic. T G Lingappa scored an excellent music. The songs from the film are famous even today and include- Nayanadalli dore iralu, Thanukaragadavaralli pushpava, Alakke hoovilla, Tayideviyanu kanne hambalisi etc. Especially worth mentioning is Akkamahadevi’s Thanukaragadavaralli pushpava nolleyayya neenu sung fantastically by P Susheela and Tayideviyanu kane hambalisi by the famous singer of those times- P Kalinga Rao.
Undoubtedly the film’s highlight was a sterling performance by Sarojadevi as Rani Chennamma, which is remembered even to this day. Sarojadevi gave a brilliant potrayal of the queen of Kittur going through different phases- as a young girl, the devout wife, the caring foster mother, the queen and the valiant warrior who stands up single- handedly against the might of the British empire. Her diction of lengthy dialogues was fantastic (present day actresses who struggle to say a few words in kannada, are you listening?). The most memorable sequence is however when General Thackerey comes to Chennamma to ask for “kappa kanike”. Sarojadevi’s performance in this scene and her dialogues are popular even today- “Nimageke kodabeku kappa? Neevenu nammavarondige uthira, bithira, nati nettira, danidavarige ammali kayisi kottira……”.Raj Kumar though did a small role gave an impressive performance. All others in the film including Rajamma, Rajashankar, Balakrishna, Narasimha Raju, Ramadevi, Dikki Madahava Rao etc gave good support.
Kittur Chennamma was a huge commercial success and brought a lot of accolades for Panthulu and Saroja Devi. It won the national award- President’s medal. One person who was particularly very impressed with the film and Saroja Devi’s performance was
Dr. S Radhakrishnan, the former vice- president of India. Sarojadevi at a very early stage in her career got the Padmashree.Kittur Chennamma remains as one of the best historical movies to have come on Indian screen but unfortunately most people from today’s generation are unaware about the film. Certainly for those who think that there is not much in kannada films, they should see this film to know how well the film was made even in the 50’s era when the kannada film industry had just started to stand upto the competition from its neighbouring states. A classic worth buying for a collectors library.

Highly Professional person recommended her acting talent
So there is no poin of arugue about her honoured Doctorate

Lovedeva

lovedeva_pj
3rd January 2007, 02:57 AM
:D

bsriharsha2000
4th January 2007, 01:12 AM
we are very happy about her honour as Doctorate
We all congraulate to our greatest actress Padmabushan Abinayasaraswathy Sarojadevi

:D :D :D :D :D

bsriharsha2000
4th January 2007, 01:19 AM
She got many awards this is another milestone for Sarojadevi

Already got the doctorate artists in tamil cinema

Actors
M G R

Sivajiganeshan

Kamalahasan

Actress

Only Sarojadevi (now)

mareen
4th January 2007, 03:44 AM
subject too old for me to discuss :(

lotus_303
7th January 2007, 06:23 PM
[tscii]
Here i am again mention Sarojadevi is the best actress in south cinema,
So doctorate for her is 1oo% correct

She already got many honoured from various sources

Padma Sri award in 1969
Padma Bhushan in 1992
NTR award in 2001

She is the only actress got so many awards in south cinema

(from Kannada sources)

Undoubtedly the film’s highlight was a sterling performance by Sarojadevi as Rani Chennamma, which is remembered even to this day. Sarojadevi gave a brilliant potrayal of the queen of Kittur going through different phases- as a young girl, the devout wife, the caring foster mother, the queen and the valiant warrior who stands up single- handedly against the might of the British empire. Her diction of lengthy dialogues was fantastic (present day actresses who struggle to say a few words in kannada, are you listening?). The most memorable sequence is however when General Thackerey comes to Chennamma to ask for “kappa kanike”. Sarojadevi’s performance in this scene and her dialogues are popular even today- “Nimageke kodabeku kappa? Neevenu nammavarondige uthira, bithira, nati nettira, danidavarige ammali kayisi kottira……”.Raj Kumar though did a small role gave an impressive performance. All others in the film including Rajamma, Rajashankar, Balakrishna, Narasimha Raju, Ramadevi, Dikki Madahava Rao etc gave good support.
Kittur Chennamma was a huge commercial success and brought a lot of accolades for Panthulu and Saroja Devi. It won the national award- President’s medal. One person who was particularly very impressed with the film and Saroja Devi’s performance was
Dr. S Radhakrishnan, the former vice- president of India. Sarojadevi at a very early stage in her career got the Padmashree.

Lovedeva

Thanks Theva
You gave very good information about sarojadevi
also good for who doesnt know about her talent
:D :D :D :D :D :D

joe
10th January 2007, 01:07 PM
Actress

Only Sarojadevi (now)

Bhanumanthi got!

joe
10th January 2007, 01:09 PM
Congrats to Saroja Devi!

IMO ,Savithri ,Padmini deserves more than saroja devi :oops:

Designer
10th January 2007, 01:21 PM
Congrats to Saroja Devi!

Joe : i agree with you !

neeways Congrats to Saroja Devi

lotus_303
10th January 2007, 04:00 PM
Congrats to Saroja Devi!

Joe is a fully Sivaji support so you always support savithiri and Padmini
so your comments is not valid

Savithiri is not exists long time in cine field due to her personel disaster. But I accept Savithiri acting and she also deserve for this post telugu people didnt do it.
Padmini's performance all are dramatic thats wont go national level

But Sarojadevi's performance all are natural so she got many national awards
Even Padmini and Savithiri didnt got Padmasiri award
Greatest actress Sarojadevi got the padmasiri award very early stage in 1969

The karnatika people always respect their Artists.

See the great actror Sivaji got the award Dadasaheb phalke award after Rajkumar, when u compaired with Sivaji Rajkumar is nothing

So these things hapeens how the people respect their artists and talent

Sarojadevi acted more tamil films than kannada films and most of them are huge success but she got all awards recommended by kannada people.

selvakumar
10th January 2007, 04:08 PM

In what way ? :huh: Padmini was a good dancer and I think all the three are equal and unique in their own way in terms of acting !

joe
10th January 2007, 04:18 PM
Congrats to Saroja Devi!

Joe is a fully Sivaji support so you always support savithiri and Padmini
so your comments is not valid

Thanks for the judgement..But what is the relation between being sivaji supporter and saroja devi ..Do you mean saraojadevi never acted with sivaji or what? :?

joe
10th January 2007, 04:20 PM

In what way ? :huh: Padmini was a good dancer and I think all the three are equal and unique in their own way in terms of acting !

Selva,
I don't even want to compare savithri with saroja devi ..Savithri is my all time fav actress.

Coming to padmini ,if you get a chance ,watch Thanga pathumai ,Chiththi.

Saamy
10th January 2007, 04:35 PM
Congrats to Saroja Devi!

IMO ,Savithri ,Padmini deserves more than saroja devi :oops: :lol: saroja devi's tamil had come under severe criticism many times. she does the same kind of expresions in all of her movies 8-)

lotus_303
10th January 2007, 04:48 PM

Selva,
I don't even want to compare savithri with saroja devi ..Savithri is my all time fav actress.

joe,
I don't even want to compare greatest actress Sarojadevi with Savitiri(not received any national award)

Padmabushan Dr. Sarojadevi is our all time fav. great actress

when u compaired Paalum palamum And Kulavelakku Thagapathakam chithy is nothing Thangapathakam completely dramatic perdormance

selvakumar
10th January 2007, 04:52 PM
Selva,

Me too JOE.. I won't compare Saroja Devi with others :oops:
:wink:
I have seen Chiththi and it was good but nothing great. I might have watched Thanga Pathumai but don't remember :confused2:
Anyway, SAROJADEVI had done it and she is nothing short of others. :wink:

lotus_303
10th January 2007, 05:12 PM
Congrats to Saroja Devi!

IMO ,Savithri ,Padmini deserves more than saroja devi :oops: :lol: saroja devi's tamil had come under severe criticism many times. she does the same kind of expresions in all of her movies 8-)

pls watch her film Kulavelakku

bsriharsha2000
11th January 2007, 02:36 AM
She got many awards this is another milestone for Sarojadevi

Already got the doctorate artists in tamil cinema

Actors
M G R

Sivajiganeshan

Kamalahasan

Actress

Only Sarojadevi (now)

Correction
In actress (Doctorate honoured(

Banumathy
Sarojadevi

joe
11th January 2007, 07:46 AM
Thangapathakam completely dramatic perdormance

Padmini didn't act in thangapathakkam ..I am talking about Thangapadumai ,another NT movie.

joe
11th January 2007, 07:48 AM
Selva,
Let us agree to disagree.

Savithri's performance in Navarathiri,Thiruvilayadal,Paarthal pasi therum ,kalathoor kannama etc are unmatched.IMO :)

Designer
11th January 2007, 07:57 AM
Selva,
Let us agree to disagree.

Savithri's performance in Navarathiri,Thiruvilayadal,Paarthal pasi therum ,kalathoor kannama etc are unmatched.IMO :)

Quite right, Joe. Also MAYABAZAR in which Ghatothkachan (SV Ranga Rao i think) transforms himself into Savithri using his magical powers, to fool the Kauravas. Though in female form, Ghatothkacha being a male, walks like a male & behaves boisterously in public. These scenes were enacted by Savithri with elan. Besides, she also played the romantic lead superbly.

lotus_303
11th January 2007, 03:47 PM
Thangapathakam completely dramatic perdormance

Padmini didn't act in thangapathakkam ..I am talking about Thangapadumai ,another NT movie.

sorry Thatis not thangapathakam
I have seen "Thanga Pathumei " Sivaji with padmini that is completely dramatic performance, In the song with Ts Jeayraman padmini's dialogie
"Ungal kangal engea aththaan" please imagine in real life it is not natural

Savithiri or Padmini may be good for you
Savithiri may be good in some character role
But Panmasri Sarojadevi is the best in all round and her talent is uncompaitablewith others, because due to her natural acting
if Sarojadevi cries or smile thats pure natural
Padmasri Sarojadevi is the best out of three

this is the topic for Doctorate Sarojadevi
not for discussion about who is great
for that there is another topic in that form

joe
11th January 2007, 03:51 PM

Opinion differs! Again let us agree to disagree :)

OK. :)

lotus_303
11th January 2007, 04:28 PM

Opinion differs! Again let us agree to disagree :)

OK. :)

let us agree or disagree
Thimuru and joe (you) bring Padmini and Savitiri here
:!:

lotus_303
11th January 2007, 05:11 PM
Padmabushan Dr. Sarojadevi
Super star of south Indian cinema in 60's 70's

NewsOur greatest actress B Sarojadevi was honored with doctorate on 6th january 2007.
This immaculate performer was honored with a doctorate by Bangalore University, on the occasion of its 42nd convocation. Governor of the State, His Excellency TN Chaturvedi, presented her with the honorary doctorate

Her remarkable mile stones in her field is many

1. Silver jublee heroine in those days
Naadodimannan - august 1958 run more than 200 days
Baghapirivinei - 1959 run more than 210 days
kalyana parisu - 1959 run more than 175 days

3 silver jubelee film within an year with 3 kings of tamil cinema
So she called as Queen of Tamil cinema

continue.......

===========================
long live our Abinaya saraswathy Sarojadevi

NOV
12th January 2007, 05:48 AM
Dr. Saroja Devi is definitely one of the better actresses ever. My immediate thoughts go to Pudhiya Paravai. :clap:

She was a real "star." Not many people have that magnetism; she did.

Congratulations to Dr. Saroja Devi on this award! Am really happy that people are recognising the talents of yonder days! :notworthy:

rajeshkrv
12th January 2007, 10:40 AM
well said nov

i've always amazed to see just her screen presence was enough ..

thamizhilil sonnal andha kurumbu, nagaichuvai ena ella paathirathilum alavodu poruthi kolvar..

she was the only actress who matched MGR,Shivaji and Gemini and did many movies with them..

thamarai nenjam, panithirai etc with gemini had wonderful performance by her

NOV
12th January 2007, 12:17 PM
ippadi adikki kondE pOgalaam rajesh....

padagOtti, panakkaara kudumbam, anbE vaa, arasa kattalai, periya idaththu penn, panamaa pasamaa, thirudaathE, etc with MGR

baaga privinai, paalum pazhamum, iruvar ullam, etc with Sivaji

kalyaana parisu, aadi perukku, thaamarai nenjam,etc with Gemini

lotus_303
12th January 2007, 05:36 PM
[tscii:ddd0148afa]
Padmabushan Dr. Sarojadevi
Her remarkable mile stones in her field are many

1. Silver jublee heroine in those days
Naadodimannan - august 1958 run more than 200 days
Baghapirivinei - 1959 run more than 210 days
kalyana parisu - 1959 run more than 175 days

3 silver jubelee film within an year with 3 kings of tamil cinema
So she called as Queen of Tamil cinema

continue....

Her remarkable milestones in her field are many

2.Super star of south cinema
First kannada film also as heroine - Mahakavikalidas National award
First telugu film 2nd heroine - Pandurangamahathmeium Super hit
First Tamil filma as 2nd heroine = Naadodi mannan Super hit
All these make her as super star value from the start

3. Uncrounted queen
First film paired with MGR Naadodi Mannan - Super hit
First film paired with Sivagi BaHapirevenai - super hit

4, All time best pair with MGR
She paired with MGR 26 films, she is the actress maximum paired with MGR, all are super hit

5.Actress who matched with 3 kings of tamil cinema
Sarojadevi is the only actress who matched with MGR Sivali, Gemeni and did many movies with them
nearly 95% of her tamil film she paired with them

6. All time memorable that "Kannada queen"
the cine-goers of India saluted the heroine of a Kannada movie for her acting proficiency as Queen Chennamma

7,2 decade as a super star
Sarojadevi keep her super star value from 1958 to 2 decades by her natural acting talent and keep her beauty always as a new rose.
. 8.Actress got many awards
She is the only actress got highest number of awads (national and international
Doctorate in 2007
Padma Sri award in 1969
Padma Bhushan in 1992
NTR award in 2001

9. Selected 2 times as head of jury for National awards
Saroja Devi is the only actress selected 2 times as head the jury for the foNational Film Awards

if any one knows more pls
continue.......

===========================
long live our Abinaya saraswathy Sarojadevi[/quote][/tscii:ddd0148afa]

fakedevi
14th January 2007, 05:00 PM
Thanks Lotus

She is the only actress has so many remarkables
Dr. Sarojadevi is really great
her that krumbu acting is excellent in many films and eager to see again and again

:D :D :)

lovedeva_pj
14th January 2007, 05:43 PM
ya rajes

Sarojadevi's krumbo acting is really great and very enjoyable

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Please visit the web page specially for
MGR<, Sivji, Gemeni
Sarojadevi. padmini, Savithiri

fakedevi
17th January 2007, 05:59 AM
ippadi adikki kondE pOgalaam rajesh....

padagOtti, panakkaara kudumbam, anbE vaa, arasa kattalai, periya idaththu penn, panamaa pasamaa, thirudaathE, etc with MGR

baaga privinai, paalum pazhamum, iruvar ullam, etc with Sivaji

kalyaana parisu, aadi perukku, thaamarai nenjam,etc with Gemini

Continue her memorable films.......
Thaisollai thattathey, Neethekkupin Pasam, Devathai with MGr

Alayamani, Kulamagalrathey, veedivelaie with Sivaji

Panama pasama Kulavelakku, panetherai, Malathy, Kairasai with gemeni

Her paththu matha pantham also remarkable and super hit

endles list-----

fakedevi
17th January 2007, 06:01 AM
he :

D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

kraman44
21st January 2007, 04:25 PM
he
:D :D :D :D

kraman44
21st January 2007, 04:38 PM
Doctorate for Sarojadevi

The greatest actress padmabhushan Sarojadevi gets honoured as Doctorate. This Professional award givenfrom bangalore university.

She already got many professional awards like padmasiri, now she got another valuable credit.

We congraulate to our greatest actress Sarojadevi and we are all happy about her honour.

great news for her fans

Congrts for Dr. Sarojadevi

she is the great actress in south cinema

I never forget that
Shanthy in Palum Palamum
kamala in Thamarainenjam

I like to know more about her

Is there any special web site for her
if it so cany any one give that information via this form

hot_sdeva
24th January 2007, 01:59 AM
congrats to our great actress Dr. Sarojadevi

lovedeva_pj
26th January 2007, 03:39 PM
great news for her fans

Congrts for Dr. Sarojadevi

she is the great actress in south cinema

I never forget that
Shanthy in Palum Palamum
kamala in Thamarainenjam

I like to know more about her

Is there any special web site for her
if it so cany any one give that information via this form

dear kr
There are many films of her not forgetable
Shanthy in Palum Palamum
kamala in Thamarainenjam
continue
vasanthy in kalyanaparisu
padma in Aadipperukku
etc etc

U ask her web site
There is a special web site for old artists
There is special home page for sarojadevi

u go and visit

===================================

Shakthiprabha.
27th January 2007, 10:39 PM
:)

I am so happy for her. Shez my fav, more than padmini or savithri for that matter.

I love her cute tamil and her wonderful expressive eyes.
She had such elegance on her face, that, even if she dresses like a middle class lady in any movie, she looked classy.

Her talent shone well in

THAMARAI NENJAM
AADIP PERUKKU

One of my fav non-serious role of hers is

ANBE VAA too

kraman44
31st January 2007, 09:56 PM
Thanks theva about the information for sarojadevi web site
That is wonderful web site for her

The Dr. Sarojadevi is a really a wonderful actress
Beauty with graceful face
Natural acting in all kind of roles
keep her body always perfect
these all comes together only for Sarojadevi

thats way many see her film again and again

I have seen her many films several times

lovedeva_pj
1st February 2007, 11:50 PM
[tscii:c027d71b85]Our Dr. Sarojadevi is the best actress in south india and she got many professional awards
She is the uncombitable actress we ever met

The below articles published in the news paper
DECCAN HERALD in 02 01 2007 in India

Saroja Devi: A Kannada queen, who ruled in 4 languages

By Veena Bharathi

Saroja Devi, who came to be popularly known as the "Chaturbhasha Taaare" (the film star of four languages), was the first choice as a heroine opposite stalwarts like Raj Kumar, MGR and NTR from Kannada, Tamil, and Telugu film industries.

Nearly four decades ago, the cine-goers of India saluted the heroine of a Kannada movie for her acting proficiency as Queen Chennamma in the Kannada movie Kittooru Rani Chennamma. The heroine, then barely in her mid 20s had brought alive the patriotism of Rani Chennamma, not only as an young woman but even as the aged, widowed, imprisoned, childless queen who fought the British. The scene where she delivered her dialogue with an acidic tone admonishing the British representatives with an enraged thumping sound of her feet “Nimage naavu kappa needa beke? (do you expect us to pay you an offering as your subordinates?)” continue to reverberate in the audiences’ ears.
The heroine of that movie B Saroja Devi, who went on to act in over 200 films in four langauges, has been a recipient of Padmshree (in 1969), Padmabhushan (in 1992), Rajyotsava Award (in 1989) and many more awards from Tamil and Telugu film industries too. Saroja Devi, who came to be popularly known as the “Chaturbhasha Taaare” (the film star of four languages), was the first choice as a heroine opposite stalwarts like Raj Kumar, MGR and NTR from Kannada, Tamil, and Telugu film industries.

Talking of her unexpected entry into films she says, “My mother Rudramma was instrumental in motivating me to take up acting as a career. When I was a first year high school student in 1956, I acted in Kalidasa, a Kannada movie opposite Honnappa Bhagavathar. My very first movie won the National award! Before acting in that movie, I had thought I would continue my studies and become a teacher one day, but somehow acting became an all-absorbing career. I was offered several movies from different languages and for more than a decade, I was working for 20 hours a day!”

Saroja Devi acted in hit films like Anna Tangi, Amarashilpi Jakkanachaari in Kannada language, Naadodi Mannan, Anbevaa in Tamil opposite MGR, Seetha Rama Kalyanam, Dana Soora Karna in Telugu opposite N T Rama Rao and Sasural in Hindi opposite Rajendra Kumar, very early in her career.

And all these achievements by a born Kannadiga woman, without having a godfather or a family lineage of filmi profession nor compromising on her strict dress code. “In most of my films I wore only traditional sarees, very occasionally I wore a salvar kameez. I had made it very clear to my directors that I would never ever wear a swim suit or a sleeveless blouse!” she recalls. Saroja Devi’s dedicated attitude in learning other languages and dubbing in her own voice with a flawless diction lent authenticity to her acting talent.

Veteran stage director and film actor C R Simha recalls that “Saroja Devi (Sarojamma as he calls her) as a teenaged heroine created such an impact through her very first film Kalidasa that she became the reigning female superstar of three south Indian languages and held that position for nearly two decades. In the mid 1960’s, Sarojadevi as the dancer in Amarashilpi Jakkanachari who inspires the sculptor Jakkana, in fact had surpassed the screen presence of hero Kalyan Kumar. Amarashilpi Jakkanachari also happened to be the very first, full length colour movie in Kannada”

Simha analyses that Sarojadevi happened “to be at the right place and at the right time”. “With her talent, naturality and dedication to her profession, Saroja Devi became synonymous with super hit films. Her acting in Kalyana Parisu in Tamil, opposite Gemini Ganesan and Sasural in Hindi opposite Rajendra Kumar, are truly memorable.

Saroja Devi affectionately and respectfully recalls two of her on-screen heroes, Raj Kumar and MGR. “Raj Kumar was a wonderful human being, a very good co-star. In Bhagyavantharu Kannada movie, myself and Rajkumar are disillusioned parents and both of us die together, me of cancer and he, due to heart attack. Even today, Parvathamma Rajkumar refuses to watch that last scene since she feels that our acting is very natural and depicts human mortality”, says she.

About her association with MGR, she says, “He was an institution by himself. A very dignified, ever inspiring co-star for me. During the shooting of Nadodi Mannan, I fell unconscious when ‘the Boa’ (a python) which had encircled my body, literally suffocated me. The concern shown by MGR and other unit members and the timely medical attention I received, are still vivid in my memory.”

The one person whom Saroja Devi misses the most is her husband Sri Harsha, who died in 1986 barely two decades after her marriage to him. “My husband who was an engineer, was a thorough gentleman and taught me the value of earning and saving. He encouraged me to continue my acting career even after marriage, which was not so in the case of many other actresses.”

Saroja Devi known for her philanthropic gestures has donated a computer science hall in Poorna Prajna School, Bangalore and also got a class room constructed and donated for the handicapped children at Cluny Convent, Malleshwaram, in the memory of her late husband Sri Harsha.

[/tscii:c027d71b85]

lovedeva_pj
22nd November 2007, 07:16 AM
Another great respect for Sarojadevi
The karnatika Government funded a document film about her life and work.
That is a really great respect given to highly respected actress Sarojadevi

Shakthiprabha.
22nd November 2007, 11:07 AM
Another great respect for Sarojadevi
The karnatika Government funded a document film about her life and work.
That is a really great respect given to highly respected actress Sarojadevi

:clap: :clap:

I am soooo happy for her

__

Recently I had read her interview in a tamil magazine. It was a treat to read her.

__

She had mentioned, how Gemini had come to the funeral of her husband and cried uncontrollably.

In "aadip perukku" she had done a widow role :?
Her husband had died immediately after this movie of hers. Gemini had said

"cinemalaiyE unnai andha kolathula parka mudila
unakku nijathula intha gathi aaganuma" so saying Gemini cried uncontrollably.

She had mentioned during a movie shooting (shivaji, saroja devi, vijay and simran) Shivaji had told her

"nammaloda kooda sernthu nadichavanga elaarum mela poitaanga... innum pappi (padmini), naan, nee maathiri sila per thaan irukkom... ithula yaar muthalla munthikka poraangannu therila"

..'kadaseela avar poi sernthutaaru' so saying she had remembered shivaji and cried in the interview.

__

I am so happy for her as she is ONE OF MY FAV olden days actress. Her konjum thamizh is as sweet as honey.

kamath
22nd November 2007, 06:04 PM
Saroja devi is no doubt a good actress.

But her dialogue delivery in tamil was awful.

Also she does not deserve a doctrate.

selvakumar
22nd November 2007, 07:24 PM

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Shakthiprabha.
22nd November 2007, 08:51 PM

She was TYPICALLY lot of ppl's favourite for EXACTLY the same reason. i.e. her babyish tamizh.

Its lovely to have someone who has a diff mother tongue taking interest and speaking tamizh good enough for us to listen. Atleast better than neo-mod tamizh girls who pretend they cant pronounce tamizh.

selvakumar
22nd November 2007, 08:56 PM
She was TYPICALLY lot of ppl's favourite for EXACTLY the same reason. i.e. her babyish tamizh.

Its lovely to have someone who has a diff mother tongue taking interest and speaking tamizh good enough for us to listen. Atleast better than neo-mod tamizh girls who pretend they cant pronounce tamizh.

SP, neenga yaara sollureegannu enakku theriyum :lol: :P

Shakthiprabha.
22nd November 2007, 09:02 PM

SP, neenga yaara sollureegannu enakku theriyum :lol: :P

yaaru :D :? enakkE therila... :?

selvakumar
22nd November 2007, 09:11 PM
ungalukkum enakkum romba pudicha oru tanglish actress :wink: nnu naan nenachen :)
avngalukku oru club kooda aarambichomae ... (swathy, hi (where is she these days ) , etc ) :wink:

Shakthiprabha.
22nd November 2007, 09:40 PM
ungalukkum enakkum romba pudicha oru tanglish actress :wink: nnu naan nenachen :)
avngalukku oru club kooda aarambichomae ... (swathy, hi (where is she these days ) , etc ) :wink:

ohhhhhh u bet :lol: :thumbsup:

lotus_303
23rd November 2007, 07:29 AM
he
I am very happy for the documentry film for Dr. Sarojadevi
Really she is a great actress and deserve for that documentry
at the same time she is the (only) first actress in south india got highest national award Padmabushan her talent is uncompaitable

lotus_303
23rd November 2007, 07:30 AM
he
at the same time she is the (only) first actress in south india got highest national award Padmabushan her talent is uncompaitable

joe
23rd November 2007, 07:36 AM
he

what is this documentry about ? any more details.. :roll:

lovedeva_pj
24th November 2007, 05:13 AM
he

This news was on many internet web site, with details about the documentry

kraman44
24th November 2007, 08:46 PM
Documentry for Sarojadevi , I am happy abt that news , thanks for the producer, that is an great respect for the great actress Dr. Sarojadevi
I think this is the first documentry film for the actress in south
waiting for the release

lovedeva_pj
29th November 2007, 01:14 AM
he

the document funded by karnatika government for the her life and work

================================================== ======

The Karnataka government is producing a documentary on veteran multilingual actress B. Saroja Devi, who ruled the roost for more than three decades but is now leading a quiet life here.

The recipient of the Padma Bhushan award was a heartthrob of millions, particularly in Karnataka and neighbouring Tamil Nadu, and lit up the screen as a vivacious personality in over 300 films in five languages - Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Hindi.

Veteran K.S.L. Swamee is directing the documentary and Kumari Hithaishini is playing the role of a young Saroja Devi. Well-known cinematographer Manjunath wields the camera and Pandit Pravin Godkindi scores music for the documentary.

The shooting started a few days ago in the St. Theresa Primary School at Chamarajpet, the actress' alma mater. She was also felicitated by the students for her achievements in life.

Saroja Devi made her debut at the age of 11 in the Kannada film Mahakavi Kalidasa. Directed by the late Honnappa Bhagavathar, the film was released in 1956. She went on to star in popular Kannada films like Anna Thangi and Schoolmaster. She also has the privilege of working in the first colour film of Kannada titled Amarashilpi Jakanachari.

Later she moved to Tamil filmdom and made a big mark there too. She played leading female roles with each of the famous trio Sivaji Ganesan, Gemini Ganesan and M.G. Ramachandran. All the three actors dominated Tamil cinema from the late 1950s to 70s.
She teamed up with Sivaji in hits like Bhagappirivinai and Palum Pazhamum, played a memorable role with Gemini in Kalyanapparisu, and matched MGR's larger than life persona in mass entertainers like Nadodi Mannan.

She served as chairperson of the Karnataka State Film Industry Development Corporation.

The actress was born and brought up in Bangalore and moved there after taking a break from films. She was married to Sri Harsha, an engineer working with Bharat Electronics Limited. After Harsha's death, the actress is leading a quiet life and has been a role model for many leading heroines.

She is hugely respected by leading personalities of the Kannada film industry and continues to be a guiding force to the Kannada film artists association. (IANS)

Shakthiprabha.
29th November 2007, 11:30 AM
:clap: :clap:

lotus_303
3rd December 2007, 05:20 AM
Thanks for the details news for her documentar film
Is any one knows any documentary film taken for any other artist

lovedeva_pj
3rd December 2007, 05:45 PM
see the link

http://www.chitratara.com/showNews.asp?newsid=447&nHead=SWAMEE%20ON%20DR.BS%20DEVI%20DOCUMENTARY[/url]

lovedeva_pj
3rd December 2007, 05:51 PM
see the link

http://www.chitratara.com/showNews.asp?newsid=447&nHead=SWAMEE%20ON%20DR.BS%20DEVI%20DOCUMENTARY

lovedeva_pj
3rd December 2007, 08:11 PM
Best Charactor for Sarojadevi

Santhy In Palum Palamum
Kamala in Thamareinenjam

Click for her nice pic in PalumPalamum
http://www.chakpak.com/se_images/45898_-1_564_none/sarojadevi-1-wallpaper-45898-5641.jpg

Shakthiprabha.
3rd December 2007, 08:41 PM
she did well in so many others like

kalyana parisu
kai raasi etc too

lotus_303
4th December 2007, 04:30 PM
Best Charactor for
Padmabushan Dr. Sarojadevi for me
in order like

Thamaerinenjam 1968
Palumpalamum 1961
Adiperukku 1963
Kalyanaparisu 1959
Kulavelaku 1969

These are the best 5 but she did more

lovedeva_pj
6th December 2007, 05:51 PM
Sarojadevi solo songs performance always made credit with her fans

her best performance for me

Alayamaiyen osai from palum Palamum

watch that song here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ-OC2l7jb8

Shakthiprabha.
9th December 2007, 03:42 PM
alaiya maniyin :thumbsup:

lovedeva_pj
9th December 2007, 07:18 PM
Sarojadevi in kannada also super star
here is her super hit film song
Sarojadevi starts her acting in 1955 this film came in 1978 and she fully copied the whole film as a middel age mother has 3 children
Super family songs in the year 1978
Film: Bahiyavantheru (Kannada)

watch her super performance even after 23 years in acting

click the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpsv1Bw37C4&mode=related&search=

kraman44
10th December 2007, 11:46 PM
Sarojadevi solo songs performance always made credit with her fans

her best performance for me

Alayamaiyen osai from palum Palamum

watch that song here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ-OC2l7jb8

thanks theva
for our great actress Sarojadevi songs
Fantastic performance from her
Her solo songs always excelent
I think this is the top

lotus_303
15th December 2007, 09:08 PM
thanks for the sarojadevi solo songs
Ih that song Alayamaniyan osai Her per formance is excellent

lovedeva_pj
11th January 2008, 05:40 AM
he friends
Our Great actress padmabushan Sarojadevi has done excellent performance in many films
Here is a video song from Thamarei nenjan
One of her best prerformance
view and enjoy her excellent performance with children

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-_w5KB2OdU

kraman44
16th January 2008, 04:07 AM
he friends
Our Great actress padmabushan Sarojadevi has done excellent performance in many films
Here is a video song from Thamarei nenjan
One of her best prerformance
view and enjoy her excellent performance with children

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-_w5KB2OdU

Thanks deva
what a nice songs from our Padmabushan Sarojadevi
her performance in this song is really great
specially with children

please put more like this

kraman44
17th January 2008, 05:06 AM
Friends, Please tell your 10 best films in order from Sarojadevi
(actually most of her films are super and best any way tel your selection)

Sarojadevi'S best film

1. Paalum Palamum
2. Thamareinenjam
3. Kalyana Parisu
4. Anbevaa
5. Iruvar Ullam
6. Aadiperukku
7. Kulavelaku
8. Panitherai
9. Panama Pasama
10. Periya Idathu Pen

pls wite your list

Shakthiprabha.
25th January 2008, 10:40 AM
My order

1. Anbe vaa
2. Thamarai nenjam
3. kalyana parisu
4. paalum pazhamum
5. aadip perukku
6. Arasa kattaLai
7. AalayamaNi
8. kalangarai viLakkam
9. Parakkum paaavai
10. kulamagaL raadhai

lotus_303
31st January 2008, 03:24 AM
my list for our great actress Padmabushan Dr. Sarojadevi

1. paalum palamum
2. Thamarai nenjam
3. kalyana parisu
4. Iruvar Ulam
5. aadip perukku
6. Kulavelaku
7. AalayamaNi
8. Anbe vaa
9. Panama Pasama
10.kalangarai viLakkam

lovedeva_pj
7th February 2008, 05:12 PM
he friends
Our Great actress Padmabushan Dr. Sarojadevi has done excellent performance in many films
Here is another video song from Panathotam
One of her charm and soft prerformance
view and enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfs-05J5GNI

her web site

http://www.goldentamilcinema.com/index.php?nav_id=sar

lovedeva_pj
27th February 2008, 03:17 AM
[tscii:11233b56d8]Lifetime award for Saroja Devi from Indian government

Our great actress padmabushan Dr.Sarojadevi got another credit honour from Indian governmentL
Indian government has chosen the four artists for lifetime achievement awards for their contribution to Indian cinema. in view of the 60th anniversary of India’s independence.
sarojadevi is the one of the four

Lifetime award for Saroja Devi
February 21st, 2008

Thespian Dilip Kumar’s ill health has delayed the government’s plans to honour him, singing legend Lata Mangeshkar, Bengali director Tapan Sinha and south Indian actress B. Saroja Devi. “Dilip Kumar is not keeping well, so he is not able to come to Delhi. We will have the ceremony whenever he is fit enough to travel,” said Neelam Kapur, additional director general of the Directorate of Film Festivals. The information and broadcasting ministry has chosen the four artists for lifetime achievement awards for their contribution to Indian cinema.

Information and Broadcasting Minister Priyaranjan Dasmunsi had announced the honours at the opening ceremony of the 38th International Film Festival Of India (IFFI). He said the ministry had decided to honour film artists and technicians for their contribution to the industry in view of the 60th anniversary of India’s independence. Referring to the National Awards, Kapur said: “After a week or so we will start calling the entries for the 2006 films. And then the announcement will be made after two orthree months[/tscii:11233b56d8]

kraman44
1st March 2008, 06:58 PM
Thanks for the information about her lifetime award from the Indian Government

Here I wish to start to write her acting talent in her films , others also can continue

One of her super hit Film
Palum Plamum Released in 1961 with Sivaji

Generally her acting in whole film super

Some Memorable super performance Scenes
# In the songs Alayamaniyen..... classic, charm, Beloved wife never forget this super charastic performance

# when she was ill her performence super natural there is a competion acting with sivaji and also in the songs Palul Palamum,,,,

here Dr,Sarojadevi proved when she act with sivaji there is an good acting that was great credit for the pair Sivaji Sarojadevi
Her fans also expect this and they satisfied it

Continue.....

rajeshkrv
26th April 2008, 05:21 AM
Sarojadevi was Queen of Tinselworld in 60's . She did act with all the southern stars. She also did Hindi movies with Ajit,Sunl dutt,shammi kapur,Rajendrakumar .

She had acted in numerous movies and she had brilliant performance in movies with Shivaji & Gemini.

One such film was Panama Paasama by KSG

she had a wide scope for acting and she did commendably well.

[html:1e61ed4a5e]
http://www.chakpak.com/se_images/45898_-1_564_none/sarojadevi-1-wallpaper-45898-5641.jpg
[/html:1e61ed4a5e]

http://123indianonline.com/movies/panama-pasama-old-tamil-movie/

Watch the movie and Enjoy

Vivasaayi
26th April 2008, 08:05 AM
okvana nadikai

andha kaala jothika....overo over actingupaaa...shabaaaaa

Vivasaayi
26th April 2008, 11:11 AM
i liked manoramas imitation of saraja devi in server sundaram :lol:

lovedeva_pj
26th April 2008, 06:04 PM
Sarojadevi was Queen of Tinselworld in 60's . She did act with all the southern stars. She also did Hindi movies with Ajit,Sunl dutt,shammi kapur,Rajendrakumar .

She had acted in numerous movies and she had brilliant performance in movies with Shivaji & Gemini.

One such film was Panama Paasama by KSG

she had a wide scope for acting and she did commendably well

http://123indianonline.com/movies/panama-pasama-old-tamil-movie/

Watch the movie and Enjoy

Thanks Rajes

This Panama pasama film i have seen several times very good film for aall and make new records in collection
It Run More than 200 days
Our great DR Sarojadevi 's performance super

Sarojadevi starts new wave in her acting carrier with huge fans support

rajeshkrv
8th May 2008, 06:04 AM
Wonderful Mythological movie
Uma chandi gowri sankarula Katha
(NTR,Sarojadevi)

http://www.bharattalkies.com/detail.php?id=4606&vid=1

saradhaa_sn
8th May 2008, 03:00 PM
சரோஜாதேவி, நடிகர்திலகத்துடன் குறைவான படங்களிலேயே நடித்திருந்தாலும். அவற்றில் முக்கால்வாசி வெற்றிப்படங்கள்...
பாகப்பிரிவினை
பாலும் பழமும்
பார்த்தால் பசிதீரும்
குலமகள் ராதை
இருவர் உள்ளம்
என் தம்பி
புதிய பறவை
....இப்படி பல. (கடைசியாக இருவரும் சேர்ந்து நடித்த 'ஒன்ஸ்மோர்' உட்பட)

எனக்கு தெரிந்தவரை, சரோஜாதேவி பார்ப்பதற்கு ரொம்ப அழகாக இருந்த படம் 'அரச கட்டளை'.

leosimha
8th May 2008, 03:12 PM
She also did Hindi movies with Ajit

What is that movie name? AFAIK, Ajith has acted only in Hindi movie Ashoka. Or is there an actor (B&W?) called Ajit in Hindi?

Corleone
8th May 2008, 03:47 PM

What is that movie name? AFAIK, Ajith has acted only in Hindi movie Ashoka. Or is there an actor (B&W?) called Ajit in Hindi?

It is Ajit Khan...an yesteryear bollywood actor

leosimha
8th May 2008, 03:51 PM

Ajit Khan or Ajith Singh?

RAGHAVENDRA
8th May 2008, 07:19 PM
Dear friends,
Saroja Devi is one of the versatile actresses of Indian cinema whose talents have not been explored much. Of those outstanding films she has played, Thamarai Nenjam in Tamil needs special mention, other than those she acted with Nadigar Thilagam Sivaji Ganesan. And there is one classic in Hindi titled Sasural, the details of which can be found in the following link in the pages of imdb:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0246916/plotsummary
Raghavendran.[/img]

lotus_303
9th May 2008, 05:03 AM
[tscii:65d5e759d1]Dr Sarojadevi is highly talented actress in south cinema, she was equally popular in Tamil kannada and telugu.

Her many remarkable performance in all three south cinema
and she maintain her super star value for 2 decades

Anyway her performance in kannada cinema far better than tamil cinema

for example : Kituur rani Chennamma, Bahakiyavantheru

Sarojadevi in her mid 20s had brought alive the patriotism of Rani Chennamma, not only as an young woman but even as the aged, widowed, imprisoned, childless queen who fought the British. The scene where she delivered her dialogue with an acidic tone admonishing the British representatives with an enraged thumping sound of her feet “Nimage naavu kappa needa beke? (do you expect us to pay you an offering as your subordinates?)” continue to reverberate in the audiences’ ears.

[/tscii:65d5e759d1]

rajeshkrv
10th May 2008, 07:57 AM
for those who want to see hindi songs of Sarojadevi

here you go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZnKuXO0oAk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc734rx00kc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHwjhjlYIK0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fli33CltQU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZGcUlDmadw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wFAVFS59tA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq6dc-NwqjA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeJP5mGo4eY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P52G8T2RJTQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsOyyoTLGxE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbpVwopnohE

lotus_303
10th May 2008, 05:08 PM
for those who want to see hindi songs of Sarojadevi

here you go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZnKuXO0oAk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc734rx00kc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHwjhjlYIK0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fli33CltQU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZGcUlDmadw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wFAVFS59tA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq6dc-NwqjA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeJP5mGo4eY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P52G8T2RJTQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsOyyoTLGxE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbpVwopnohE

he rajes

Thanks lot thanks thanks thanks

All are really great songs our great actress Dr. Sarojadevi

Sarojadevi is a really great actress no one cant compaire with her

rajes do u have her some kannada film or songs

please insert it here

LONG LIVE OUR GREAT ACTRESS PADMABUSHAN Dr, Sarojadevi

lovedeva_pj
11th May 2008, 07:04 PM
சரோஜாதேவி, நடிகர்திலகத்துடன் குறைவான படங்களிலேயே நடித்திருந்தாலும். அவற்றில் முக்கால்வாசி வெற்றிப்படங்கள்...
பாகப்பிரிவினை
பாலும் பழமும்
பார்த்தால் பசிதீரும்
குலமகள் ராதை
இருவர் உள்ளம்
என் தம்பி
புதிய பறவை
....இப்படி பல. (கடைசியாக இருவரும் சேர்ந்து நடித்த 'ஒன்ஸ்மோர்' உட்பட)

எனக்கு தெரிந்தவரை, சரோஜாதேவி பார்ப்பதற்கு ரொம்ப அழகாக இருந்த படம் 'அரச கட்டளை'.

The films paired Sarojadevi sivaji most of them are super hit
and also paired with MGR all most all the film are super hit
also many sarojadevi gemeni pair are super hit

friends you know

Nadodi Mannan with MGR
Bahapirevenai with Sivaji
Kalyana parisu with Gemeni all are siver jubele( run more than 25 weeks) also released within nearly one year period

This was happend only for Sarojadevi in tamil cinema

She has huge fan support there is no actress like sarojadevi who got tremondous support amoung people in Tamil cinema until now

and keep her super star value for 2 decades

This extra ordinary super stage she got by her many carrier like

Verstile acting talent
steadness in the beauty
descent dressing
Keep her profession as dignefined

================================================== ====================

see also sarojadevi home page

leosimha
12th May 2008, 01:48 PM

Ajit Khan or Ajith Singh?

oh yeah..it is Ajit Khan...I know him. Some of his famous dialogs are

* Mona, darling,
* Lilly, don't be silly,
* Sara shehar mujhe Loyan (Lion) ke naam se janata hai,

Hmm...what is that movie of Saroja devi in which Ajit Khan had also acted?

lotus_303
13th May 2008, 11:34 PM
Films with MGR up to 1964

Naadodi mannan 1958
Thirudathe 1961
Thaisolaithatathe 1961
ThaikathaThanayan 1962
Kudumbathalaivan 1962
Pasam 1962
Madaapura 1962
Panathatam 1963
Tharmumthalaikakum 1963
Periyaidathupen 1963
Neethikkupinpasam 1963
Enkadamei 1964
Panakarakudumpam 1964
Devathai 1964
Padakoty 1964
Thaienmadiyal 1964

In this 16 films only 3 (enkadamei, Pasam, Madaapura) films all others are super hit films run more than 100 days

Films with Sivaji up to 1964

Sabaasmeena 1958
Bahaperivenai 1959
Vedevelai 1960
Paalumpalamum 1961
Alayamanie 1962
Valarperai 1962
paarthalpasitherum 1962
Iruvar ullam 1963
Kulamaghal rathai 1963
Kalyanienkanavan 1963
Puthiya paravai 1964

In this 11 films only 2 (Valarperai, Kalyanienkanavan) films all others are super hit films run more than 100 days

So Sarojadevi films with MGR and Sivaji are equaly popular among her fans

But due to MGR Sivaji competeion goes high tension in 1964, sarojadevi didnt act with sivaji after PuthiyaParavai , until Sarojadevi act with sivaji again only after her marriage

This incident was an unhappy event , tamil cinema lost some good pair who producing actually very good acting

Normally every one comment Sarojadevi MGR pair is remarkable

But actually Sarojadevi Sivaji pair also remarkable

lovedeva_pj
20th May 2008, 11:50 PM
Dr sarojadevi's many films are super hit

This film song from her film Kairasi with gemeniganeshan, This film also super hit.

This film released in the year 1960

This film released in her teenage in this song sarojadevi looks very young and excellent beauty

See and enjoy

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=p-H_kgHmMyg

lovedeva_pj
6th June 2008, 04:32 AM
Abinayasaraswathy Sarojadevi is clasic beauty with super expression by her face as wel as body thats why she caleed abniyasaraswathy (goddess expression)

This telugu songs is a real example for that

Sarojadevi is an actress cant compair with any one

see and enjoy

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=eokTKDy0vmc

lotus_303
23rd June 2008, 07:43 PM
Life time award to Dr. Sarojadevi

Congraulate to great actress Dr Sarojadevi for achivement the life time award from indian government to the 60th Independence aniversary

go and see the link

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news-1/jun-08-03/award-20-06-08.html

lotus_303
23rd June 2008, 07:53 PM
Live time award to Dr. Sarojadevi

We all happy to the great achivement of Dr, Sarojadevi to get the live time achivement award by indian government

We congrulate and our salute to Sarojadevi

NEWS

South Indian actress gets life time achievement award

By Behindwoods News Bureau.

June 20, 2008

To mark the end of the Diamond Jubilee Independence Day celebrations this year, the Central Government has decided to honor film personalities with the Lifetime Achievement Award. Four personalities from the Indian film industry have been selected for these awards. The awards would be presented to South Indian actress

Saroja Devi, Bollywood actor Dileep Kumar, singer Lata Mangeshkar and director-producer Thapan Sinha. With Mr. Thapan Sinha being indisposed for quite some time now, the government has decided to hand over the award at his residence in Kolkata. The state's Governor, Mr. Gopal Krishna Gandhi, will present the award in the presence of the Information and Broadcasting Minister of Kolkata Mr. Priyaranjan Dasmu

Shakthiprabha.
23rd June 2008, 07:55 PM
:omg:

:redjump: :bluejump: :redjump: :bluejump: :redjump: :bluejump: :redjump: :bluejump: :redjump: :bluejump: :redjump: :bluejump: :redjump: :bluejump: :redjump: :bluejump: :redjump: :bluejump:

அவர் புகழ் என்றும் வளர்க!

anbu visiri,
Shakthiprabha

rajeshkrv
23rd June 2008, 08:05 PM
i tamil films she was not made to dance to that extent..

See how she performs with krishnakumari in telugu film rahasyam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qS4NQIl2Eg

other worndeful songs from the same film to show her dancing skills too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HpG52ijd9Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEzzrUxQZVY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1G3eFDl_-0

watch the entire movie here
http://www.bharattalkies.com/detail.php?id=5266

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh4QnwECRxA

rajeshkrv
26th June 2008, 08:52 AM
Kitturu chennamma was a milestone in Sarojadevi's career. Late President Dr.Rajendrapasad Applauded her Performance and gave her Padmashri at young age

watch tanukaragadavaralli
from the same movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FTDfvduZgs

watch her performance in this scene ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA3WlQuo3Fs

Mindblowing

lovedeva_pj
26th June 2008, 08:07 PM
Kitturu chennamma was a milestone in Sarojadevi's career. Late President Dr.Rajendrapasad Applauded her Performance and gave her Padmashri at young age

watch tanukaragadavaralli
from the same movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FTDfvduZgs

watch her performance in this scene ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA3WlQuo3Fs

Mindblowing

You are perfectly right

Her film kitoor ranee chenama gave her great credit and her performance is super natural in many face and also i have seen some kannada film from Sarojadevi her acting talent in many face are extreatemly great, thats way she got many national awards.

Even now she has selected amoung the greatest 4 film personel for the life time award from indian government

I think tamil filmdom is not perfectly used her talent correctly

Long live our Padmabushan Dr.Sarojadevi

bsriharsha2000
16th July 2008, 03:11 PM
[tscii]Life time achevement for Dr B Sarojadevi

We congrulate and give our salute to Sarojadevi

http://www.goldentamilcinema.com/webimage1/Thamarainenjam-1.jpg

Dr, B sarojadevi was the talented and respected actress in South cinema, and she is the only actress got many nati onal state awards in south cinema.

Now our great actress Saroja Devi is one among four great film personalities who will be conferred with 'One Time Award for Life Time Achievement' for services to the Indian film industry

By this proud recpeonist from her, is special greatness for south cinema

Here is an article from Hindu Friday, Jun 27, 2008

On the summit of success
Deepa Ganesh.

“No, no that was too long ago. I can’t remember all that,” is B. Saroja Devi’s swift reply, when you ask her about her early days. For this veteran actor who has had over five decades in the film industry, it’s not so much about forgetfulness as it is about what she holds on to as a lived past. Within seconds of having turned her back on her distant past, memories come cascading; those that proclaim a glorious, successful era. The drawing room, the verandah and the corridors, of her huge, stately bungalow, have etched in them stories of her illustrious days. “Switch on the lights,” she instructs, and glass panels lined up with striking, black and white pictures of the doe-eyed beauty beam at you from all sides. Quite the queen of south Indian films, Saroja Devi acted in over 180 films and in Kannada, Tamil, Telugu and Hindi languages.

Different vocation

“I wanted to be a teacher,” says a fulfilled B. Saroja Devi, winner of the prestigious Lifetime Achievement Award. As a little girl, she loved her school, St. Theresa’s. “I was taken in by the teachings of Jesus. Discipline, sincerity, respect for elders, love for fellow beings… all this was taught in our moral science class and it became a part of my life. If I became the most sought after actor and was known for my discipline, I owe it to my early foundation,” she reasons. Like every girl of her age, she too sang and danced, helped her mother with everyday chores, till one day, the senior actor-raconteur Honnappa Bhagavathar spotted her and offered her a role in the film. “‘I’m not interested’, I told my mother…,” but Rudramma was hardly the one to relent. She ensured that Saroja Devi took up the offer and there she was, acting as the lead in “Mahakavi Kalidasa” (1955). Two more films followed. “In those days, films were made in Madras studios, and I was spotted by MGR, Sivaji Ganesan and offers from Tamil started flowing in. I had told my mother that I want to stop acting and go back to school, but that was not to be…,” remembering how things went completely out of her hands.

“My mother was a major force in my life. I can’t recall a single occasion, when I had the courage to go against her wishes.” Rudramma was very pragmatic and a woman of enormous foresight. She took care of her call sheets, her schedule, what she wore, what she ate, her hairstyle… Rudramma, extremely fond of her youngest daughter, also made sure that Saroja Devi got an encouraging gift each time her films ran for 100 days, or 25 weeks, or won a National Award.

“Way back in 1966, my doughty mother imported a blue Chevrolet for me from America. When ‘Sasuraal’ became a huge hit, she gifted me a gold chain… It’s the same one that Rajkumar puts around my neck in ‘Bhagyavantaru’,” she narrates. “My mother was my universe, and to this day, I need someone to tell me what sari I have to wear. I’m a very dependent person…,” she adds.

School went completely out of her life, and she went on to become the highest paid actor (Tamil film industry used to pay her four and a half lakhs!). With “Kalyana Parisu” becoming a big hit, she shot to popularity and began to work four shifts everyday. “I had no time. In between shots, I just shut my eyes and went to sleep,” she recalls. And she literally starved to achieve those enticing body contours, in the absence of gyms and celebrity workouts. “My waist was so tiny in Amarashilpi Jakanacharya, and I worked very hard for it.”

Legendary figures

Saroja Devi acted with all the legends of Indian film industry. Talk about them and she gets energized. “MGR was my guru, I haven’t seen a more generous person. And Sivaji Ganeshan he was so disciplined. Acting was like worship for him, always punctual. NTR played mythological characters to such perfection. And Gemini and Shammi Kapoor were such fun to be with. Sunil Dutt and Rajkumar, I always saw them as true blue Indians, full of right values and charged with a nationalistic fervour. What can I say about Rajkumar, who was my very dear friend? We both shared a very special bond and sought each other’s opinion on many issues…,” says Saroja Devi.

One free afternoon Saroja Devi had driven off in her blue Chevrolet to her aunt’s house in Kanakapura and a budbudike dasayya (folk soothsayer) came straight up to her and pronounced that she was going to get married in a few months to a man who worked with metals. Initially bemused, Saroja Devi soon found herself crying assuming that she was going to marry a blacksmith. Of course he wasn’t a tattletale; soon her marriage was fixed to Sri Harsha, a mechanical engineer with Seimens. “My mother was impressed by his good looks and decided that he was just the right man for me,” Saroja Devi describes her late husband animatedly. But very soon after marriage, she ran into serious income tax problems and her entire property was attached. “Overnight, from the peak of glamour I had sunk to the bottom of an abyss! I had almost come to believe that everything was over for me. But it was my husband who brought me out of this mess. If I’m living peacefully, without any financial woes, it’s because of him,” she says, reminded of the penury in which many brilliant actors of yesteryear lived and died. In fact, it may be wrong not to mention that Saroja Devi has lent a helping hand to many in the industry.

Every big award has come Saroja Devi’s way. She has been the head of National Award jury twice. And has received an honorary doctorate from Bangalore University.

The phone hasn’t stopped ringing ever since the award has been announced. Saroja Devi too is very happy to receive the award. However, she is sad that filmmakers no more write roles for actors like her: “Everywhere I go, people speak of Kittur Channamma and Mallamana Pavada… why can’t they write another role like that for me? Why do they create characters only for Amitabh Bachchan?

lotus_303
19th July 2008, 05:21 AM
Dr Sarojadevi is the greatest actress in south cinema

Thanks Sriharsha,
Abot the information regarding the life time achevement award for Sarojadevi

Indian government honoured four great film personalities, Sarojadevi in one amoung the four

By this honour Sarojadevi becomes as the greatest actress in the history of south cinema

she got this honour by her various talent including twice as chairman of the State and National award committees and of the Central Board of Film Certification as well. Recipient of various State and National honours including the Padma Shri and Padma Bhushan.

Our salute to our Great actress Dr Sarojadevi

http://www.chakpak.com/photo/sarojadevi-2/63024?gdata=9884&gtype=pp&index=0

bsriharsha2000
7th August 2008, 05:26 AM
Great actress Padmabushan Sarojadevi

The indian government honour Sarojadevi for her 50 years carrier in cine field by the life time achevement awardaward.

Her many films are remarkable and create new record in south cinema, so is very difficult to chose her remarkable film anyway i select
10 remarkable films in all language

Mahakavi Kalidas 1955 (kannada) - her first film - won national award

Naadodimannan - 1958 first tamil film - Siver jubele film make new records

Kalyana Parisu - 1959 - siver jubele film - knocked many hearts by her excellent acting

Palum Palamum - 1961 - super hit films - touch many hearts by her sentimental acting

Kitoor rane chenema - 1962 kannada -excellent patrotic performance great turning point, got national awar - Padmasiri award

Srikrishana aruchunayoutham - 1963 telugu - super hit methodigical -

Amarasilipi jakkanna 1964 kannada - siver jubele film - excellent expression by dance performance - got abinaya saraswathy title

Engaveetu pillai - 1965 silver jubele - breaking all records

Anbevaa - 1966 - silver jubele - the story make only for the popularity of pair MGR Sarojadevi

Panama pasama - 1968 - silver jubili - even after her marriage films create new records

Bakiya vantheru 1978 kannada - super hit - excellent performance as middle age mother

sorry the list exceeds

like this her many films are remarkable with her excellent performance

Sarojadevi is a super natural artists

lotus_303
7th September 2008, 05:31 AM
Great actress Dr Sarojadevi honoured by president

Sarojadevi won the National Award for her first film (Mahakavi Kalidas, 1956). at the age 0f 14, that was not happend for any other actress in south cinema history, after that she won many national awards including Padmasir, Padmabushan now she receives Life time achevement award in the 54th National award

So I Say Sarojadevi is the Number one great actress in south cinema, there is no any other actress compaire with her

OUR SALUTE TO SAROJADEVI

NOV
7th September 2008, 12:50 PM
incidentally her name is mentioned in the film Saroja, together with a clipping of her singing love birds.. :D

lotus_303
12th September 2008, 05:44 PM
Sarojadevi movies

This week sun TV unit broadcast 2 sarojadevi films

Panakarakudumbam in KTV

Thirudathe in Sun TV

In both films sarojadevi performance was great

In pankarakudumbam she come as rich girl
This is one of her matchured charactor that always done very easily
Her love performace in duet songs with MGR was superburb

In thirudathe the story goes around hero mgr , this is one of the best film that mgr proves her acting talent.

sarojadevi come as innocent vilage girl
her innocent acting in this charctor was very natural and excellent
she looks very young (ofcourse it comes her earlier period) WITH natural beautyness

LONG LIVE OUR GREAT ACTRESS SAROJADEVI

Shakthiprabha.
12th September 2008, 06:29 PM
:) Somehow I always feel she gels well as a sophisticated modern girl than village girl :)

lotus_303
13th September 2008, 01:28 AM
:) Somehow I always feel she gels well as a sophisticated modern girl than village girl :)

hello you are right normally she well suitable for mordern girl

but in that film she did very natural

bsriharsha2000
16th September 2008, 07:13 PM
DR Sarojadevi movies

Most of her film she act with 3 legend in Tamil cinema
MGR Sivaji Gemeni only very few films she act with others and she also produced her talent to suit with these 3 legend with very suitable manner.

Most of her films are super hit specially allmost all the films with MGR ,Sivaji were super hit
with MGR - -- 26 films
with sivaji ----- 18 films
with gemeni ---17 films
================================================
Nadodimannan - MGR -- 1958
Bagapirevenai Sivaji ---1959
Kalyana parisu gemeni - 1959

All three films were silver jubele {run more than 200 days) and these fims released almost within an year, that was happened only for sarojadevi

she paid very high amount when compaired with oihers many times higher than other heroines.

she was the only actress paid huge amount

quated from Deccan Herald "Veena bharathi
By Veena Bharathi - January 02 2007 it says
""she became the reigning female superstar of three south Indian languages and held that position for nearly two decades"".

She was very well welcome and loved by the population south India
and the country bestowed padmasri, Padmabushan and now Life time achievement award by the Indian Government.

Shakthiprabha.
16th September 2008, 07:17 PM

hello you are right normally she well suitable for mordern girl

but in that film she did very natural

lotus :) hello.

I just she gels well as rich girl( her mannerisms, features etc)
but definitely she would do her best in every role :)

lotus_303
26th September 2008, 05:42 PM
DR Sarojadevi movies

Most of her film she act with 3 legend in Tamil cinema
MGR Sivaji Gemeni only very few films she act with others and she also produced her talent to suit with these 3 legend with very suitable manner.

Most of her films are super hit specially allmost all the films with MGR ,Sivaji were super hit
with MGR - -- 26 films
with sivaji ----- 18 films
with gemeni ---17 films
================================================
Nadodimannan - MGR -- 1958
Bagapirevenai Sivaji ---1959
Kalyana parisu gemeni - 1959

All three films were silver jubele {run more than 200 days) and these fims released almost within an year, that was happened only for sarojadevi

she paid very high amount when compaired with oihers many times higher than other heroines.

she was the only actress paid huge amount

quated from Deccan Herald "Veena bharathi
By Veena Bharathi - January 02 2007 it says
""she became the reigning female superstar of three south Indian languages and held that position for nearly two decades"".

She was very well welcome and loved by the population south India
and the country bestowed padmasri, Padmabushan and now Life time achievement award by the Indian Government.

Thanks Sr.harsha

You gave very good information about Sarojadevi and her films

Ya I heard sarojadevi received 5 lacks at that time, when all other heruine not even reach one lack

Sarojadevi still living the hearts of the people

she was getting awards continiously

In 2008 Life time achevement award --- from indian government
In 2007 NTR AWARD from Bangalore NTR association
IN 2006 Doctorate award from Bangalore university

LONG LIVE OUR GREAT ACTRES SAROJADEVI

bsriharsha2000
28th September 2008, 07:11 PM
Sarojadevi is top in the list

According to a survey conducted by Centre of People Studies, Loyola College for your favourite artist
Chief Minister M G Ramachandran was still the favourite actor

And Sarojadevi comes in the top amoung the actress

this is very shocking and but a good news

See how the people judge their artists

more details

http://www.cinesnacks.com/tamil-movie-news/viewupdates.php?nid=813

http://www.freshnews.in/opinion-poll-indicates-rajnikants-dimming-popularity-76594

OLD IS GOLD

=======================================
OLD IS GOLD

lotus_303
1st October 2008, 06:19 PM
Sarojadevi is top in the list

According to a survey conducted by Centre of People Studies, Loyola College for your favourite artist
Chief Minister M G Ramachandran was still the favourite actor

And Sarojadevi comes in the top amoung the actress

this is very shocking and but a good news

See how the people judge their artists

more details

http://www.cinesnacks.com/tamil-movie-news/viewupdates.php?nid=813

http://www.freshnews.in/opinion-poll-indicates-rajnikants-dimming-popularity-76594

OLD IS GOLD

=======================================
OLD IS GOLD
http://www.goldentamilcinema.com/index.php?nav_id=sar\

Sarojadevi is always in the top

She won the hearts of people in 60's

She still stay in thier harts

bsriharsha2000
1st November 2008, 06:10 AM
Life time national award winner Padmabushan Dr Sarojadevi's Interview

Recently Sarojadevi got national award for her life time achevement, there is a special interviw given by her to SUN TV

please click to watch that interview

http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:1nnusQ4SlpYJ:www.thiraivirunthu.com/video/vanakkam-thamizhagam-saroja-devi-vijaya-dashami-2008-spl/+saroja+devi+october+2008&hl=nl&ct=clnk&cd=26&gl=nl

lovedeva_pj
13th January 2010, 04:23 PM
OUR great actress Padmabushan DR Sarojadevi got another honour by Karnataka Chalanachitra Academy for her 50 + years in cine field

in news

[tscii:88c424aa7a]DR SAROJADEVI AT ‘BELLI HEJJE’
The pride of South India actress Dr B Saroja Devi is the third guest of honor after Smt.Parvathamma Rajakumar and Dwarakish at the ‘Belli Hejje’ a conversation with the legends from the Karnataka Chalanachitra Academy. Noted director TS Nagabharana and his colleagues of KCA is continuously chalking out programs and showing the existence with useful programs.

On 9th January at Badami House at 4.30 pm the guest of honor Dr B Saroja Devi will be throwing light on the life and growth of her in the last 50 plus years in cinema career. This living legend has acted with all top notches of Kannada, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu filmdom.

To know from the heart of legendary Dr B Saroja Devi then come to Badami House on 9th January at 4.30 pm.[/tscii:88c424aa7a]

lotus_303
15th January 2010, 07:01 PM
thanks theva for your information about sarojadevi's honour

can you put some photos about that incident

pls also visit for more informatio about her

http://www.goldentamilcinema.net/index.php?nav_id=sar

rajeshkrv
9th April 2010, 03:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL6bFiFv_xw

Sarojadevi birthday special

rajeshkrv
17th April 2010, 11:50 PM
Sarojadevi's Hindi film hari darshan

Her name was put first in the title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqO1u4QWtew

watch her in this movie where she speaks hindi in his own voice

rajeshkrv
19th April 2010, 12:59 AM
Sarojadevi congratulates Vijayanirmala & Jamuna

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGtV9Wwvve4

bsriharsha2000
20th April 2010, 12:44 AM
Sarojadevi congratulates Vijayanirmala & Jamuna

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGtV9Wwvve4

thanks rajeskkrv

thanks to put recent video abt sarojadevi

sarojadevi still evergreen greatest star

where this program brocasted

to see more video interview abt her please go to the below link

http://www.goldentamilcinema.net/videoclip_sp.php?vid_sp_id=sp5

ashwin2718
5th July 2010, 12:36 PM
i am happy to hear that sarojadevi got doctorate.but there are so many talented actress who had been unnoticed.in old films when we compare saroja devi with other actress we can easily tell that she had attained her feat only by pure luck.you cannot see any hardwork in her movies.she will just come for song sequences and appear in guest roles.her tamil dialogues were not up to the level.may be she would have done justice to her roles in kannada films.but in tamil films luck was on her away.all her films were super hits

rajeshkrv
6th July 2010, 09:46 PM
ashwin,

i think you dont know more about sarojadevi or you havent watched her films.

ashwin2718
20th July 2010, 01:47 PM
why not i had seen many movies where she plays guest role.for example there is a famous film called "irumbuthirai",where sivaji and vyjayanthimala will act so beautifully.in that movie there will be no scope for sarojadevi for acting.she went unnoticed due to powerful perfomance by vyjayanthimala.

similar to this is "parthal pasi therum" where she comes only for songs.same scenario in "vidi velli",a sivaji film."parthiban kanavu" with gemeni where she once again surrenderd to vyjayanthimala.

in all mgr films she would not have any scope for acting.but songs are all wonderful thus she attained fame.even i like all her songs with all top heros,but she lacked acting skills when compared with savithri,banumathi,padmini etc which she herself acepted in various interviews.all her name and fame came by luck!!!

lotus_303
21st July 2010, 05:08 AM
[tscii:086fbb9dfd]]dear Ashwin

Your judgement is completely wrong Sarojadevi is very talented actress in south cinema when you compaired with sarojadevi and others like savitheri padmini etc sarojadevi is the best in all and also in all south indian language.

for awade actress they consider many things

natural acting
Peformance with a character
the actress should perfect for any kind of role
Beauty

In this catory Sarojadevi is the best when compaired with others

Savithiri is too big (so she is eligiable only for mother role
Padmini acting is in dance mode

there are some magazine in tamilnadhu they prefer savitheri or Padmini but National wide sarojadevi got great name

Sarojadevi got 3 Biggest National award

Padmasri
Padmabhshan (No soth indian actress got this award)
Livetime achievement award (no actress got it)

sady truth is Savithiri or Padmini didn't get any national award
they only honoured by some fan magazine n tamilnadhu

You accept or not this is the truth

I think you saw only few film of sarojadevi

her uncompaired acting in

Paalumpalamum
Aadiperukku
Thamareinenjam
Kulavelakku
Iruverullam
Kalyanaparisu and many

Her songs performs in all films specially MGR films are superub no one cant near to her

She is the heighst paid actress (she paid 3 0r 4 times more than other heroines)

please read this

Comments abt sarojadevi acting by the indias most highst person

(all these came not by luck only by her super talent)

(from Kannada sources)

Dr. S Radhakrishnan, the former vice- president of India. [/b]Sarojadevi at a very early stage in her career got the Padmashree[/tscii:086fbb9dfd]

ashwin2718
23rd July 2010, 02:30 PM
cool dear,

i never came to say that saroja devi is bad actress or others are best.i just told that she had luck because whatever film she acted became super hits.nice to read about her role in kannada film.

i agree that she got padmashree award etc.i am happy.but she has not got any best actress award in national level(filmfare award).actress like vyjayanthimala has received so many times for movies like madumathi,sangam,ganga jamuna etc.

why i came to mention this because you had told that she was best in all languages.i think she was never recogonised in hindi.only one film called"sasural" became hit.

in tamil films she has never got any state awards for best actress.what i am coming to tell is heroines like banumathi,savithri,padmini etc would put lots of efforts in acting which lacks with sarojadevi.that is because due to her voice and tamil language.

i agree that there are so many fans for that konjum tamil but old tamil cinema was full of emotions and dramatic perfomance and the konjum tamil in that situation will not look fair.

in those days heroines played character roles example banumathi acted in movie called annai(1962).she acted beautifully and got national award for best actress.

savithri acted in "missiamma","kalathoor kannama""parthal pasi therum" etc are all character roles that gained them popularity.savithri became big after 60's.if u see her movies in the 50's you will know her talents.

padmini acted in "mangayar thilakam","deivapiravi""thangappadhumai","chiti","thillana mohanambal"all are powerful character roles. all these films got national award certificates and she won state award for best actress.

she also won the filmfare award for best actress for hindi film kaajal in 1965 and poove puchudava in 1985.(tamil)

sarojadevi films like "bagapirivinai",kalyana parisu" won national award certificate but she din't get any awards for best actress.

i too like sarojadevi but only after all these actresses and i love to watch all her songs with all the heros because it provides lot of jolly mood and enthusiasm.

i was just describing the talents of other heroines and in no way i mean to tell that she is bad or etc.this is just my opinion and never mean to hurt others feelings.

lovedeva_pj
25th July 2010, 04:20 PM
I agree with lotus
Sarojadevi did many charatable role with sivaji and gemeni
specially when she act with gemeni her part more than hero

like Kalyana parisu
Panamapasam
Thamarei nenjam

Her acting talent and fame is national wide

she is the wecomed actress in south cinema got tremendous support among fans

in south cinema history no one jet got support like heramong people

bsriharsha2000
7th August 2010, 04:13 AM
Padmabushan Dr. Sarojadevi is the evergreen heroine in south india
Even now also her film broad cast many tv chanels

many times broad cast faces of the yesterday year heroine is Sarojadevi
her film or songs broad cast any one of the tv chanels almost daily

Lotus comment: allmost all the film when she act with gemeni she has the more commendable role than hero that is 100% correct

but also when she act with sivaji her role is equaly same as sivaji except one ore tow
few films are here

Paalum Palamum
Iruvar ullam
Kulamahal rathey
Alayamani
Kalyaniyn Kanavan

Even in paarthal pasi therum title songs for sarojadevi
that film cast many top artist
in the title list producer give equal value all four main artist
he put all the 4 faces in one schreen

Sarojadevi is the only heroine take more commendable role in the films except some MGR films
In mgr films also sarojadevi is the most importat one in his film too

All these happend for sarojadevi because she has the most welcomed artist in south cinema
thats way she paid 3 times higher than other herine

RAGHAVENDRA
7th August 2010, 04:29 PM
சரோஜா தேவி தமிழ்த் திரையுலகில் தனக்கெனத் தனி இடம் பிடித்தவர், ரசிகர் உள்ளங்களில் நீங்கா இடம் பிடித்தவர். அவர் நடித்த படங்களில் பல படங்கள் அவருடைய நடிப்பாற்றலை வெளிக் கொணர்ந்துள்ளன. குறிப்பாக தங்க மலர், கை ராசி, ஆடிப் பெருக்கு, கல்யாணப் பரிசு, தாமரை நெஞ்சம் படங்களில் ஜெமினி கணேசனுடனும், மற்றும் நடிகர் திலகத்துடன் அவர் நடித்த அனைத்துப் படங்களிலும் அவருடைய தேர்ந்த நடிப்பைக் காணலாம். மேலும் பாசம், எங்க வீட்டுப் பிள்ளை, அன்பே வா, போன்ற பல படங்களில் அவருடைய தோற்றம் மட்டுமன்றி நடிப்பும் அனைவரையும் கவர்ந்தது.

கைராசி படத்தில் இடம் பெற்ற காத்திருந்தேன், காத்திருந்தேன் பாடலில் அவருடைய நடிப்பு மிகவும் சிறந்திருக்கும்.

அன்புடன்

ராகவேந்திரன்

rajeshkrv
17th August 2010, 07:39 AM
http://www.rajtamil.com/2010/08/namma-veetu-kalynam-saroja-devi-vijay.html

lotus_303
17th August 2010, 05:09 PM
NAMMA VEETU KALYANAM ON VIJAY TV FEATURING SAROJA DEVI
TELECASTED ON 15-08-2010 FOR INDEPENDENCE DAY ONLINE

Our great actress Padmabushan Dr, Sarojadevi's wedding function is the great thing for her fans

her wedding was in 1967 but we have never seen before her wedding function

Sarojadevi looks as an angel and also looks very natural
She had very good husband
she also got good name in her family life too

Good hart always welcome in all over the place

Sarojadevi is an extra ordinary woman

ashwin2718
7th September 2010, 02:07 PM
always there is prompt messages about sarojadevi.

she had acted equally with all three stars in tamil.that is true.

her baby tamizh has many fans.that is also true.

most of her films are hits.once again true.

but honouring a doctorate is not fair.totally undeserving.

now a days only untalented people get awards.

sarojadevi is the only actress who got high salary(3 times) more than other actress.this information is totally false.

please dont compare her with other actress.she can no way match others.she had entered tamil films too late.only in 1959 she entered tamil films.by that time Savithri and padmini are 10 years senior to her. also heard that she got very less amount for kalyana parisu.

1950 to 1960 is classic period of tamil cinema.after 1960 films became commercial except apn series.in those period banumathi,savithri,padmini were at great heights.

actually savithri is my favourite.she had acted so many films with gemini before sarojadevi's entry.after 1960 she had family problems,padmini got married in 1960 and went to u.s.a.So there was no competition to sarojadevi.As Sarojadevi started acting with gemini it was a backfoot to savithri.

one more film source says that avm saravanan did not give equal importance to all in parthal pasi theerum.it was savithri who had asked him to put her name first.according to the story it had gemini,savithri and asokan only.later asokan moved out.sivaji came in,and sarojadevi came at the last minute and song sequences were created for her.

one more thing is that sarojadevi has not got any best actress award for her tamil films.

she had got many awards after retirement and for doing charity service.karnataka govt was support to her to get these awards.

one more post that i came accross is that she got padmabhushan award because of good perfomance in kannada film kitoor rani chennama.according to the sources the film was released in 1962.but she got padmabhushan award only in 1969.

every actress had their own peak times in the industry.

mgr films were nothing rather than election propoganda.there are few exceptional entertainers like periya edathu pen,deivathai.when mgr changed his heroine from sarojadevi to jayalalitha,sarojadevi lost her market.this happened in 1967.but she had 2 hits with gemini in 1968 which she had signed before.

sarojadevi got immense popularity only because of mgr and not by her talents.her last hit with sivaji was pudhiya paravai in 1964.

i like sarojadevi for her songs and duets.moreover i had seen many interviews where she speaks so openly.she had told that she was not able to deliver tamil dialogues so well,but tamil audiance accepted it because of love.

she also told that she was so frightened to act with sivaji ganesan in iruvar ullam where she had asked for so many takes for the dialogues during the shooting.

lovedeva_pj
9th September 2010, 05:10 AM
Undoutly Sarojadevi is the uncompaitable heroine for ever

In 1958 Dr. Sarojadevi acted in film "Nadodi mannan" with MGR this superhit film run 200 days from that day Sarojadevi became super star
In 1959 Sarojadevi act in "Bahapirevenai" with Sivaji this film run 230 days the same year "Kalyana parisu" with gemeni run 200 days
Sarojadevi act with all 3 super heroes and all 3 films run silver jubeli this proves her performance with all 3 legends is excellent and also wecomed by tremendous people
Sarojadevi market rise highest position and she became no 1 in heroines and she kept this position until she goes to karnataka in (round ) 1972
All these make her as a highest paid heroine in those days (no more argument in this)
Many leading heroines at that time fear about her rises
some get to marriage some left the film industry

Many magazine comments about her rising market like this

Every producers like to put Sarojadevi as a heroine in their film
In those days all most every one like Sarojadevi
Sarojadevi act as vasanthy in Kalyana parisu , Many babies born in these period named as vasanthy , that charactor so much influed to the comunity

ashwin2718
12th September 2010, 02:44 PM
Nadodi mannan credit goes to mgr and banumathi.sarojadevi appears only in last part of the movie.

bagapirivinai credit goes to sivaji and m r radha.no scope for sarojadevi acting.

in kalyana parisu she had charming role.eyeryone enjoy it.

i was just stressing that she lacked competing acting skills with the heros that she acted.i never mean to hurt others.

only in very few tamil films she had challenging roles and other films were childish roles.this is a fact.

you may be a great fan of sarojadevi but she had not got any best actress award for acting.this is also a fact.

but she gained immenese popularity within a short period.every one agrees that and that's why she is called lucky heroine.

but i like only talented heroines and that is my own opinion.everyone has the right to share their opinion in the blog.

lotus_303
19th September 2010, 02:44 AM
Our great actress Padmabushan DR, Sarojadevi acted nearly 200 films in tamil kannada telugu and hindi

Sarojadevi started her acting in 1955 in kannada then she came to tamil in Nadodimannan in 1958 from that year she was a super star for 2 decades in that period she was in no1 no one cant closer to her her position is so high

Here is her list of the films from 1955
Almost her all films are super hit specially with MGR sivaji

Mahakavi Kalidasa (debut) Kannada Honnapa Bhagavathar
Sri Rama Pooja Kannada
Aashadya Bhoothi Kannada Honnappa Bhagavathar
Kacha Devayaani Kannada K. S. Ashwath
Kokilavani Kannada K. S. Ashwath
Pancharathna Kannada Honnappa Bhagavathar
Chintamani Kannada K. S. Ashwath
Panduranga Mahatyam Telugu N. T. Rama Rao
Ratnagiri Ragasiya Kannada Uthyakumar
Anna Thangi Kannada Rajkumar
Bhookailas Kannada Rajkumar
Bhookailas Telugu N T R and A N R
Manalane Mangayin Bhagyam Tamil Gemini Ganesan
Manamulla Marutharam Tamil Balaji
Naadodi Mannan Tamil M G R
Sabhash Meena Tamil Sivaji Ganesan
School Master Kannada B. R. Banthulu
Sengottai Singam Tamil Uthyakumar
Thedi Vantha Selvam Tamil Gemini Ganesan
Bagapirivinai Tamil Sivaji Ganeshan, M.R. Radha
Jagajyothi Basaveshwara Kannada Rajkumar
Kalyana Parisu Tamil Gemini Ganeshan
Kudivazhanthal Kodi Nanmai Tamil S S Rajentheran
OdeVelaiyadu Papa Tamil Gemini Ganeshan
Paigham Hindi Dilip Kumar
Pelli Sandadi Telugu Akkineni Nageswara Rao
President Panchatcharam Tamil S S Rajentheran
Vaazha Vaitha Deivam Tamil Gemini Ganeshan
Yaanai Paagan Tamil Uthyakumar
Ellorum Innatto Mannargal Tamil Gemini Ganeshan
Irumbuthirai Tamil Sivji Ganeshan
Kairasi Tamil Gemini Ganeshan
Parthiban Kanavu Tamil Gemini Ganeshan
Pelli Kanuka Telugu Akkineni Nageswara Rao
Phayham Hindi Dilip Kumar
Sasural Hindi Rajendra kumar, Mehmood
Vidi Velli Tamil Sivji Ganeshan
Intiki Deepam Illalae Telugu N.T. Ramarao
Jagadeka Veeruni Katha Telugu N.T. Ramarao
Mana Pandhal Tamil S S Rajenthiran
Opera House Hindi Ajit, Lalita Pawar
Palum Pazhamum Tamil Sivaji Ganeshan
Panithirai Tamil Gemeni Ganeshan
Seetha Rama Kalyanam Telugu N.T. Ramarao
Thai Sollai Thattathey Tamil M. G. Ramachandran
Thirudathey Tamil M. G. Ramachandran
Vijayanagarada Veeraputhra Kannada Uthyakumar

continue....

rajeshkrv
12th October 2010, 03:14 AM
Brilliant Performance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILNmKfGLFx8

lovedeva_pj
13th October 2010, 03:44 AM
film KUlavelakku (1969)
http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=zbJS52_PNIg&feature=related

In this film Padmabushan Dr. Sarojadevi performance is excellent in the whole film and she act commandable role she cover whole film
normally S V rangrave sarojadevi combination as father and daughter were excellent in happy mode in many film
but here ( Kulavelakku) in sad mood there performance also brilliant

Specially in this vedio clips (sarojadevi S V rangerave sceen)
Wat a wonderful actress is Our Great Sarojadevi

we never met any one like sarojadevi in our life time

lotus_303
14th October 2010, 04:07 PM
Padmabushan Dr. Sarojadevi movies continue..

Hong Kong (Hindi) Ashok Kumar
Kitturu Chennamma (Kannada) Rajkumar
Kudambathalaivan (Tamil) M G Ramachandran
Aadi Perukku (Tamil) Gemini Ganesan
Valar Pirai (Tamil) Sivaji Ganesan
Paasam (Tamil) M G Ramachandran
Parthal pasi theerum (Tamil) Sivaji Ganesan
Madappura (Tamil) M G Ramachandran
Aalayamani (Tamil) S S Rajendran
Thaayaikaatha Thanayan (Tamil) M G Ramachandran

Pareeksha (Hindi) Gemini Ganesan, Anjali Devi
Pyar Kiya To Darna Kya (Hindi) Shammi Kapoor
Iruvar Ullam (Tamil) Sivaji Ganesan
Periya Idathu Penn (Tamil) M G Ramachandran
Kulamagal Radhai (Tamil) Sivaji Ganesan
Pana Thottam (Tamil) M G Ramachandran, Nagesh
Dharmam Thalaikkakkum (Tamil) M G Ramachandran
Neethikku Pin Pasam (Tamil) M G Ramachandran
Kalyaniyin Kanavan (Tamil) Sivaji Ganesan
Manchi Chedu (Telugu) N T Rama Rao
Sri Krishnarjuna Yudham (Telugu) N T R & ANR

Beti Bete (Hindi) Sunil Dutt
Dooj Ka Chand (Hindi) Bharat Bhushan
Amarashilpi Jakanacharya (Kannada) Kalyan Kumar
Vaazhkai Vaazhvatharke (Tamil) Gemini Ganesan
Pannakkara Kudumbam (Tamil) M G R
Thayin Madiyil (Tamil) M G Ramachandran
Padagotti (Tamil) M G Ramachandran
Deivathai (Tamil) M G Ramachandran
Paasamum Nesamum (Tamil) Gemini Ganesan
Puthiya Paravai (Tamil) Sivaji Ganesan
En Kadamai (Tamil) M G Ramachandran
Dagudu moothalu (Telugu) N T R
Aathma Balam (Telugu) A N R
Amarashilpi Jakanna (Telugu) A N R

Beretha Jeeva (Kannada) Kalyan Kumar
Aasai Mugam (Tamil) M G Ramachandran
Enga Vettu Pillai (Tamil) M G Ramachandran
Kalangarai Vilakkam (Tamil) M G Ramachandran
Prameelaarjunaeyathum (Telugu)N T R

Preet Na Jaane Reet (Hindi)Shammi Kapoor
Naan Anayittaal (Tamil)M G Ramachandran
Nadodi (Tamil) M G Ramachandran
Thaali Bhagyam (Tamil) M. G. Ramachandran
Parakkum Paavai (Tamil)M G Ramachandran
Anbe Vaa (Tamil) M G Ramachandran
Petralthaan Pillaiya (Tamil)M G Ramachandran
Shakuntala (Telugu) N T R

Dilwaar (Hindi)
Penn Endral Penn (Tamil)Gemini Ganesan (100th film )
Arasa Kattalai (Tamil) M G Ramachandran
Rahasyam (Telugu) Akkineni Nageswara Rao

En Thambi (Tamil) Sivaji Ganesan Nagesh
Panamaa Paasama (Tamil) Gemini Ganesan
Thamarai Nenjam (Tamil) Gemini Ganesan
Bahagyachakram (Telugu) N T R
Uma Chandi Gauri Shankarula katha (Telugu)N T R

MalamaPavada (Kannada) Rajkumar
Thanga Malar (Tamil) Gemini Ganesan
Anbalippu (Tamil) Sivaji Ganesan
Anjal Petti 520 (Tamil) Sivaji Ganesan
Aindhu Laksham (Tamil) Gemini Ganesan
Kula Vilakku (Tamil) Gemini Ganesan
Odum Nadhi (Tamil) Ravichandran

Lakshmi Saraswathi(Kannada) Ramesh
Malathy (Tamil) GeminiGanesan
Kann Malar (Tamil) Gemini Ganesan
Snehithi (Tamil) Gemini Ganesan
Vijayam manade(Telugu) N T R
Mayani Mamata(Telugu) N T R

continue.....

lotus_303
14th October 2010, 04:09 PM
Padmabushan Dr. Sarojadevi movies continue..

Purnima (Kannada) Srinath
Thande Makkalu(Kannada) Srinath
Papa Punya (Kannada)Kalyan Kumar
Sri Krishna Rukmini Satya Bhama (Kannada) Rajkumar
Nyayave Devaru (Kannada) Rajkumar
Thenum Palum (Tamil)Sivaji Ganesan
Arunothayam(Tamil) Sivaji Ganesan

Hari Darshan (Hindi)Randhava
Sakthi Leelai (Tamil)A V M Rajan
Pandanti Kapuram (Telugu)
Mathru Moorthy (Telugu) Haranath

Sahadharmini(Kannada)K S Aswath

Chamundeswarei Mahemai(Kannada) Uthyakumar
Sri Srinivasa Kalyana(Kannada)Rajkumar
Grihini (Kannada) Rajesh
Paththu Matha Bandham (Tamil)R Muthuraman
Sri Chamundeeswari Mahimai (Tamil)

Shri Ramanjaneya Yudhamu (Telugu) N T R
Sri Renukadevi Mahathme(Kannada)Rajesh(150th film)
Gunavanthudu (Kannada) Rajes
Shani Prabhava (Kannada)Vishnuvardhan
Katha Sangama (Kannada) G K Govinda Rao
Sree Ram Hanuman Yudh (Hind) N T R

Sri Ram Vanavas (Hindi)Ravi Prasad
Chiranjeevi (Kannada) K Srinath

Babruvahana (Kannada)Rajkumar
Bhagyavantharu (Kannada) Rajkumar
Sree Tirupathi Kshetra Mahathmyam (Telugu)Rajkumar

Daana Veera Shoora Karna (Telugu)NTR
Ellaimman (Tamil) Rajesh

Sri Raghavendra Karuna(Kannada) Gangadhar

Nammina Thayi Annamma (Kannada)

Rudra Naga (Kannada) Vishnuvardhan

Guru Bhakthi(Kannada)Kalyan Kumar
Thai Thande(Kannada) Kalyan Kumar
Yarivanu (kannada) Rajkumar

Ugra Naagu (Telugu) Vishnuvardhan

Ladies Hostel (Kannada) Rajesh

Thaimel Aanai (Tamil) Arjun

Poovukkul Bhoogambam (Tamil)
Guru (Kannada) Ambarish Srinath
Dharma Devan (Tamil) Murali
Ponmana selvan (Tamil)Vijakantha Gemeni Ganesan

Oray Thai Oray Kulam (Tamil) Shobana
Bhale Chatura (Kannada) Shankar Nag

In Nineties

1993 Parambhariyam (Tamil)Sivaji Ganesan
1994 Emergency (Kannada) Devaraj
1995 Anuragasangama (Kannada) Ramesh Aravind
1995 Putmalli (Kannada) Bharat,Sai Kumar
1996 Agni I P S (Kannada) Sai Kumar, Ranjitha
1996 Jannai Janma Bhoomi Kannada Vishnuvardhan, Rashika
1997 Once More (Tamil) Sivaji Ganesan, Vijay
1998 Mangala Suitra (Kannada) Rekaha das

In 2000th

2004 Thima (Kannada)
2005 Peraramba (kannada)
2009 Aadhavan (Tamil) Surya Sivakumar, Nayanthara

Our Padmabushan Dr. Sarojadevi continously act up to 2000
nearly 50 years

bsriharsha2000
22nd October 2010, 03:27 PM
film KUlavelakku (1969)

In this film Padmabushan Dr. Sarojadevi performance is excellent in the whole film and she act commandable role she cover whole film
normally S V rangrave sarojadevi combination as father and daughter were excellent in happy mode in many film

Kulavilakku

This film released after her marriage

After her marriage Sarojadevi change her performance in the film
Her acting telent proved by many films
and she act most of the film as charatable role and she act excellent in all her charatable roles

In Kulavilakku her performance was super excellent
Her character in that film sacrifies for others Sarojadevi did that super brilliant as a little lower middle class middle age woman

the film is goes with very sad sceen in many sceens sarojadevi touch deeply by the audiance

She was a really great actress thats way she got many awards
in national level

lotus_303
23rd October 2010, 07:47 PM
film KUlavelakku (1969)

Kulavilakku

This film released after her marriage

After her marriage Sarojadevi change her performance in the film
Her acting telent proved by many films
and she act most of the film as charatable role and she act excellent in all her charatable roles

In Kulavilakku her performance was super excellent
Her character in that film sacrifies for others Sarojadevi did that super brilliant as a little lower middle class middle age woman

the film is goes with very sad sceen in many sceens sarojadevi touch deeply by the audiance

She was a really great actress thats way she got many awards
in national level

Kulavilakku

Padmabushan Dr. Sarojadevi's performance in the film Kulavilakku is amazing excellent acting in the whole film

in every part
like emotional feelinh with her father
Beloved teacher with children
Sacrifice her life for her borther and sister with afficinate feeling
in all angles her acting is super national

also never love sceen acting but got special gredit by every one for her charactable role

Actuall she is a great actress so got many national award

NOV
23rd October 2010, 08:32 PM
Saroja Devi with her husband

[html:b2d1495f1f]
http://www.pkp.in/images/b/Saroja%20Devi%20with%20her%20husband.jpg

[/html:b2d1495f1f]

lotus_303
2nd December 2010, 09:05 PM
Namma Veetu Kalyanam
Video: Vijay TV Special 15-08-10
Descriptiom: "Namma Veetu Kalyanam" - Sarojadevis wedding function 1967 in Vijay Tv special show for Independence Day on August 15th 2010 interview by Sarojadevi

to see the video click the below link

http://www.goldentamilcinema.net/videoclip_sp.php?vid_sp_id=sp6

to more news about our great actress Dr,. Sarojadevi

bsriharsha2000
8th December 2010, 01:13 AM
[tscii:1f971353b9]our great actress Padmabushan Dr. sarojadevi got 2 National award

Our great actress Padmabushan Dr. Sarojadevi got NTR national award from Andera perades government and dr,rajkumar national award from karnataka government for 2009

These two national award are the highest national award from the state government

Sarojadevi is the only actress got so many national award amoung the female artists

Saroja Devi gets N T Rama Rao National Film Award
Mon Dec 06 2010, 22:03 hrs
Hyderabad

Yesteryear actress B Saroja Devi has been honoured with the prestigious N T Rama Rao National Film Award for 2009.

Noted director K Raghavendra Rao has been chosen for the B N Reddy National Film Award while media baron and film producer Ch Ramoji Rao will be handed the Nagireddy- Chakrapani National Award instituted by Andhra Pradesh.

Producer K Raghava will be given the Raghupati Venkaiah Award, the Telugu equivalent of Dada Saheb Phalke Award.

Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy will present the awards at a function here on December 12.

Born in Karnataka, 72-year-old Saroja Devi has acted in about 170 films in Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and Hindi and won several honours at the state and the national level. She was conferred the Padma Bhushan in 1992.

Saroja Devi made her debut in Telugu films with the legendary N T Rama Rao's 'Panduranga Mahatyam' and went on to act alongside him in many other films. She also starred opposite Akkineni Nageswara Rao.

Karnataka honours for Saroja Devi
IndiaGlitz [Saturday, December 04, 2010] 0 Comments

Veteran actress B Saroja Devi, who had shared the screen space with legends like Sivaji Ganesan and MGR, has been chosen for the prestigious Dr Rajkumar award by the Karnataka government for her contribution to tinsel world.

Lakshmi has been selected as the best female supporting actress for her performance in ‘Vamshi’, while Girish Karnad was selected for the Puttanna Kanagal award for his lifetime achievement in cinema.

Announcing the awards in Bengaluru on Friday, the Chairman of the Karnataka government appointed committee to select films for 2008-09 awards Dr Bhargava, a well-known director, told reporters that 'Kabaddi' has been adjudged the best film and Yogesh best actor for his performance in 'Ambari’
[/tscii:1f971353b9]

lotus_303
9th December 2010, 08:16 PM
Congarulation to our great actress padmabushan Dr.Sarojadevi for won 2 national award within a weak

Padmabushan Sarojadevi has won many national and state awards

2010- NTR national award from Andera peradase government for 2009
2010 - Dr.Rajkumar national award from karnataka government for 2009
2009 - Natya Kaladhar award - Tamil cinema from Bharat Kalachar Chennai
2009 - Kalaimammane waard from Tamilnadu government
2008 - Life Time Achievement Award for 60th Independence. in 2008 (National award)
2007 - NTR award from the NTR Fans Association of Karnataka in 2007
2006 - Honor as Doctorate from Bangalore University in 2006
2003 - Dinakaran award for All-round Achievement in 2003
2001 Andra Government NTR award in 2001
1997 - Cinema Express award in 1997
1992 - Padma Bhushan? in 1992 (National award)
1989 - Karnataka Government?s Rajyothsav award in 1989
1986- Tamilnadu Government?s MGR award,
1980 - Abhinandana -Kanchana Maala? award in 1980
19 - Filmfare award for All-round Achievement,
1969 - Padma Sri award in 1969 (National award)

for more information about sarojadevi visit the link below

lovedeva_pj
12th June 2011, 06:27 PM
Congarulation to our great actress padmabushan Dr.Sarojadevi for won 2 national award within a weak

2008 - Life Time Achievement Award for 60th Independence. in 2008 (National award)

Great actress Padmabushan Dr. Sarojadevi has been awarded 16 awardes (national and state) ,that is realy great her talents extra ordinary performance in all sorts of role in many language have been creoited bu many sources, There is no other actress like her who awarded like this

http://www.mayyam.com/talk/attachment.php?attachmentid=311&stc=1&d=1307883192

Cheers for our great actres Padmabushan dr. Sarojadevi

lovedeva_pj
12th June 2011, 06:29 PM

Great actress Padmabushan Dr. Sarojadevi has been awarded 16 awards (national and state) ,that is realy great her talents extra ordinary performance in all sorts of role in many language have been creoited bu many sources, There is no other actress like her who awarded like this

http://www.mayyam.com/talk/attachment.php?attachmentid=311&stc=1&d=1307883192

Cheers for our great actres Padmabushan dr. Sarojadevi

bsriharsha2000
26th June 2011, 12:35 AM
Sarojadevi's commendable role

When sarojadevi acts with gemeni she did commendable role almost all films which she acts with gemeni and she dominate the whole film with her excelent performance, here are some

kalyanaparisu
Adiperukku
panama pasama
Thamarei nenjam
Malathy
Kulavelakku
Thangamalar and many

http://www.mayyam.com/talk/attachment.php?attachmentid=325&stc=1&d=1309028613

bsriharsha2000
26th June 2011, 12:40 AM
When sarojadevi acts with gemeni she did commendable role almost all films which she acts with gemeni and she dominate the whole film with her excelent performance, here are some

kalyanaparisu
Adiperukku
panama pasama
Thamarei nenjam
Malathy
Kulavelakku
Thangamalar and many

http://www.mayyam.com/talk/attachment.php?attachmentid=325&stc=1&d=1309028613

mr_karthik
30th June 2011, 04:46 PM
An attractive Black & Wahite still with cute and young Nadigar Thilagam & Sarojadevi in the movie 'Anjal Petti 520' here.................

http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthread.php?8593-Nadigar-Thilagam-Sivaji-Ganesan-Part-7/page76

Thanks to Raghavendar sir.

lovedeva_pj
4th July 2011, 09:31 PM
Analyse Sivaji Sarojadevi films
Dr. Sarojadevi acted with Sivajiganeshan in 19 films,the amount is not much when compaire with her acts with MGR,but the great thing is all her films which she acts with sivaji were super hit except 2 films. It shows that wheather sarojadevi acts with any hero the films were welcomed by audiance

Here is the film list with sivaji
Sabhash Meena
Bagapirivinai
Irumbuthirai
Vidi Velli
Palum Pazhamum
Aalayamani
Valar Pirai
Parthal Pasi Theerum
Iruvar Ullam
Kalyaniyin Kanavan
Kulamagal Radhai
Puthiya Paravai
En Thambi
Anjal Petti 520
Thenum Palum
Arunothayam
Parambhariyam
Once More

The films ran more than 200 days
Bagapirivinai Irumbuthirai were ran more than 200 days

The films ran more than 100 days
Sabhash Meena
Vidi Velli
Palum Pazhamum
Aalayamani
Parthal Pasi Theerum
Iruvar Ullam
Puthiya Paravai
En Thambi
Once More
The films didn't run 100 days but hit films
Kalyaniyin Kanavan
Kulamagal Radhai
Thenum Palum
Arunothayam
Anjal Petti 520

The films didn't success
Valar Pirai
Anbalippu
Parambhariyam

Here ""valar pirai"" is a good film in all respect like storyline super performance by sivaji and sarojadevi , good songs, but dont know why it didn't run success may be the film resembles with Bahapirivinai

This pair could ablity to produce more good films in tamil specially in acting but unfortunately it didn't happen,

Tamil film industry made many mistake in their production , this is also one of them

lovedeva_pj
4th July 2011, 09:32 PM
Analyse Sivaji Sarojadevi films
Dr. Sarojadevi acted with Sivajiganeshan in 19 films,the amount is not much when compaire with her acts with MGR,but the great thing is all her films which she acts with sivaji were super hit except 2 films. It shows that wheather sarojadevi acts with any hero the films were welcomed by audiance

Here is the film list with sivaji
Sabhash Meena
Bagapirivinai
Irumbuthirai
Vidi Velli
Palum Pazhamum
Aalayamani
Valar Pirai
Parthal Pasi Theerum
Iruvar Ullam
Kalyaniyin Kanavan
Kulamagal Radhai
Puthiya Paravai
En Thambi
Anjal Petti 520
Thenum Palum
Arunothayam
Parambhariyam
Once More

The films ran more than 200 days
Bagapirivinai Irumbuthirai were ran more than 200 days

The films ran more than 100 days
Sabhash Meena
Vidi Velli
Palum Pazhamum
Aalayamani
Parthal Pasi Theerum
Iruvar Ullam
Puthiya Paravai
En Thambi
Once More
The films didn't run 100 days but hit films
Kalyaniyin Kanavan
Kulamagal Radhai
Thenum Palum
Arunothayam
Anjal Petti 520

The films didn't success
Valar Pirai
Anbalippu
Parambhariyam

Here ""valar pirai"" is a good film in all respect like storyline super performance by sivaji and sarojadevi , good songs, but dont know why it didn't run success may be the film resembles with Bahapirivinai

This pair could ablity to produce more good films in tamil specially in acting but unfortunately it didn't happen,

Tamil film industry made many mistake in their production , this is also one of them

lotus_303
12th August 2011, 03:49 PM
The film Anbalippu songs

Sarojadevi sivaji duet songs in the film Anbalippu, this song was pictureised in a village sitation both performance are very good

see and enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eTOWFNLasw

lotus_303
12th August 2011, 03:53 PM
see more about sarojadevi go to her home page

Shakthiprabha
28th February 2012, 10:49 AM
Even when ladies were given very little to show their talent, our SD, never let go the opportunity. Most of her songs are enough to show, how much she can emote.

This song, is one of my fav, pain of lost love, so much aptly visible in her eyes, and body language.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3fJ34yJU1g

NOV
28th February 2012, 12:06 PM
actress par excellence!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmfjJ1KOPdQ

rajeshkrv
29th February 2012, 06:01 AM
actress par excellence!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmfjJ1KOPdQ

nov well said

Shakthiprabha
29th February 2012, 11:07 AM
Watch Saroja devi, her "oh so cute" bandha and alattal about her beauty. [ from (5.40) ]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uv-vSohCcg&feature=endscreen&NR=1

Shakthiprabha
1st March 2012, 12:08 PM
WEll controlled sogam.....pongum vizhi neerai anai podava....only you can do it maam. :bow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJj337KQiU0&feature=related

NOV
9th March 2012, 06:09 PM
watching the song again and again SP....
what a measured performance!

lotus_303
10th March 2012, 06:46 PM
WEll controlled sogam.....pongum vizhi neerai anai podava....only you can do it maam. :bow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJj337KQiU0&feature=related

Generaly our Dr Sarojadevi gave super performance in all songs, here also her performance are excellent
Sarojadevi's soga abinayam from her face express here in full song only saroja can express like this with sogam + grace she is really abinaya saraswathy even camera take many closeup shot in this songs only superb'se can do like this

Shakthiprabha
11th March 2012, 11:46 AM
//what a measured performance! //

//Generaly our Dr Sarojadevi gave super performance in all songs, here also her performance are excellent
Sarojadevi's soga abinayam from her face express here in full song only saroja can express like this with sogam + grace //

nov and lotus...

very true...I totally agree with lotus, only our SD can give a complete justice to the cheoreography involved.

NOV
11th March 2012, 05:04 PM
here is a very beautiful Saroja Devi doing abhinayam... none of her contempories could come close to her!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzSTszcoqm0

Shakthiprabha
11th March 2012, 09:42 PM
nov, what a coincidence...I wanted to post this song as next...

Sheer beauty! she looks like someone right out of a painting of maniyam selvam....someone from yonder heaven... so very "UNEARTHY" song... who says women adorned with jewels look good?!? IMO, its always women adorned with floral make over.....like வன தேவதை!

SD gives a typical show of how someone who is PRESENT in a man's dream walks across and teases him... mischievously.

Did u see visiri vaazhai...and how sd's face is highlighted near that. I presume its camera and direction which speaks poetry there. SD is captured like a peacock...and visiri vazhai is her MAYIL THOGAI....

Dance, choreography, bgd, tune, haunting lre, nt, sd...just about everything to make the song "fantasy too good to be true"

rajeshkrv
12th March 2012, 03:11 AM
nov, what a coincidence...I wanted to post this song as next...

Sheer beauty! she looks like someone right out of a painting of maniyam selvam....someone from yonder heaven... so very "UNEARTHY" song... who says women adorned with jewels look good?!? IMO, its always women adorned with floral make over.....like வன தேவதை!

SD gives a typical show of how someone who is PRESENT in a man's dream walks across and teases him... mischievously.

Did u see visiri vaazhai...and how sd's face is highlighted near that. I presume its camera and direction which speaks poetry there. SD is captured like a peacock...and visiri vazhai is her MAYIL THOGAI....

Dance, choreography, bgd, tune, haunting lre, nt, sd...just about everything to make the song "fantasy too good to be true"

Well said. Same movie she portrayed variety after variety in the songs. Manattam - happy, kannana kannanukku - bubbly , ponnai virumbum sogam,
mild romance in kallellam .. Fantabulous.

NOV
12th March 2012, 03:59 PM
it will be great if this movie is re-released in the big screen, after Karnan :D

lotus_303
9th April 2012, 08:05 PM
Sarojadevi week in sun tv, Sarojadevi's super hit films will broadcast on 11.00 pm this week from Monday to Friday. See and enjoy her super hit films

broadcast details
Monday 11.00 Pm Super hit film Devathai
Tuesday 11.00 pm Super hit film Periyaidathu pen

lovedeva_pj
20th April 2012, 03:53 PM
sarojadevi songs in enthamby the film released after her marriage she still very cute
the film also super hit

most of the sarojadevi films were super hit even after her marriage her films were done well

in 1969 she act three films all three ran more than 100 days one ran morthan 200 days

Panama pasama 200 days

enthambi en thamarei nenjam 100 days

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTNvznQYGIA

lotus_303
25th April 2012, 09:43 PM
very nice songs from sarojadevi
sarojadevi looks very beautyful
After her marriage her performance were sentimental role in many films except few Enthamby is one of them

pls put more video from sarojadevi

NOV
26th April 2012, 07:31 AM
gaana saraswathi and abhinaya saraswathi

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/426196_3430454490819_1554074194_2904560_1511802557 _n.jpg

NOV
26th April 2012, 08:57 PM
pls put more video from sarojadeviat kodaikanal with NT :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNFafZgMchs&feature=related

rajeshkrv
28th April 2012, 03:47 AM
nov yes that's a fantastic pic. i shared it in Sarojadevi's FB wall as well.

here is another song . cute sarojadevi with handsome udaykumar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlELxySXtCs

gaddeswarup
2nd May 2012, 09:55 AM
I am not sure whether I am in the right thread. Today I was listening to. Priyanayaki' concert in an o.d thread
http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthread.php?9329-TFM-Take-Off-The-1940s&highlight=Periyanayaki
One of the people accompanying her looks very much like her. Is it her sister Rajamani?

bsriharsha2000
6th May 2012, 06:48 PM
First Padma bhusan awardees in south cinema
Sarojadevi is the first female artist in south cinema got padma bhusan award and she got this award in the year 1992.
She was acted more films in tamil but her brilliant performance in many films were from Kannada, and she got this award as for Karnataka state. here are some of her kannada films she gave brilliant performance

Kittur rani chenamma in 1962
Amara chilpi jekennaa in 1964
Malama pavada in 1969
Bakiyaventheru in 1978
Renukadevi mahathmean in 1978 and many

Actually tamil film industry didn't use her talent fully

Here is the list of padma bhushan awardees in south cinema

Rajkumar 1983
Sivajiganesan 1984
A Nageswararao 1988
B Sarojadevi 1992
Rajinkanth 2000
B Banumathy 2001
K J Yesudas 2002
P Leela 2006
P Suseela 2008
A R Rahuman 2010
Illayarajaha 2010

also visit sarojadevi home page link is below

NOV
7th May 2012, 09:41 AM
Saroja Devi movies on Astro Vellithirai this whole month! :happydance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMbmPvRBFLk&feature=related

lotus_303
7th May 2012, 08:06 PM
Saroja Devi movies on Astro Vellithirai this whole month! :happydance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMbmPvRBFLk&feature=related

very nice duet sarojadevi with shalvaar thanks for annex in this threas

which are the films broadcast in astro villithiri

lovedeva_pj
9th May 2012, 03:58 AM
அபிநயசரஸவதி சரோஜாதேவியின் தங்கமான நடிப்பில் மலலவரும் தங்கமலர்

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEAl5LQFpvY

this film released in 1969

In this film sarojadevi gave excellent performance

NOV
13th May 2012, 07:23 AM
absolute style by both Nadigar Thilagam and Abhinaya Saraswathy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YA50A8TqeRM#!

bsriharsha2000
14th May 2012, 06:37 AM
காலம் பரிசளித்த மகத்துவம் சரோஜாதேவி

ஒவ்வொரு காலமும், தன் கால மக்களுக்கு எவ்வளவுதான் இடரும் துயரும் தந்தாலும், அது அவர்களுக்கு விசேஷமான சந்தோஷத்தையும் பரவசத்தையும் தரத் தவறுவதில்லை......
தமிழ்த் திரையுலகில் “குணவதிக்குக் குணவதி, கவர்ச்சிக்குக் கவர்ச்சி என்ற பிம்பத்தை முதன்முதலாக பரிபூரணமாகக் கட்டமைத்தவர் சரோஜாதேவி இவருடைய குணவதி பிம்பம் எல்லாப் படங்களிலும் நாயகிக்கே உரிய பாங்கோடு புலப்படும் என்றாலும் மிக எளிய உதாரணமாக, கல்யாணப் பரிசு, பாலும் பழமும் என்ற இரு படங்களை நினைவுகூரலாம். தியாகத்தில் சுடரும் இருவேறு பாத்திரங்களில் வெளிப்படும் இவருடைய நடிப்பும் முக அபிநயங்களும் அலாதி யானவை. பரிவும் பாசமும், பாந்தமும் பரிபக்குவமும் உடல் மொழியில் கனிந்திருக்கும்.

பேதமையிலிருந்து பரிபக்குவம் வரையான எல்லைகளில் சஞ்சாரம் செய்யும் இவருடைய முகமொழி வசீகரமானது. காதல் பெண்ணாக வாழும்போது வெளிப்படும் குறும்பும் குதூகலமும், ஒயிலும் ஒய்யாரமும், நளினமும் நாணமும், செருக்கும் மிடுக்கும், கனிவும் காதலும் நம்மைப் பரவசப்படுத்து பவை. மனைவியாக வரும்போது பாசமும் நேசமும், பரிவும் பாந்தமும், எழிலும் எளிமையும் வெகு சுபாவமாக வெளிப்படும்.

சரோஜாதேவியின் உடல் வனப்பு இயல்பிலேயே அலாதியான கவர்ச்சி கொண்டது. அவருடைய முன்னழ கின் ஈர்ப்பும், முக அழகின் நயங்களும் எவரையும் சுண்டியிழுத்து சொக்க வைப்பவை. அவருடைய பின்னழகு விசேஷமானது. சோழர்காலச் சிற்பங்களின் லாவண்யம் கொண்டது. தமிழ்ச் சமூகம் பின்னழகின் மகத்துவத்தை அறிந்து கொண்டதும், அந்த அறிதலின் வழி ஆனந்தப்பட்டதும் இவருடைய வருகைக்குப் பின்னர்தான். பாடல் காட்சிகளில் இவர் ஒயிலாகவும் மிடுக்காகவும் நடக்கும்போது கேமரா பின்னாலிருந்து தொடரும் மாயமும் நிகழ்ந்தது. அதுவரை, எந்தக் கதாநாயகியின் பின்னாலும் கேமரா இப்படி ஆனந்தக் கூத்தாடி அலைந்ததில்லை.
காதல் பாடல் காட்சிகள் வெளிப்புறங்களில் நடக்கும்போது, காட்சியின் ஏதோ ஒரு தருணத்தில், நாணத்தை வெளிப்படுத்தும் விசேஷ அம்சமாக, இவர் தோள்களை சற்றே குன்னி சில எட்டுகள் எடுத்து வைப்பார். அப்போது அவர் முகம் நாணத்தில் மலர்ந்திருக்கும். உடல், வனப்பில் ஜொலித்திருக்கும். நம் மனம் பரவச அலைகளில் மிதந் திருக்கும். பாடல் காட்சி வீட்டுக்குள் நிகழும்போது, அதன் ஏதோ ஒரு தருணத்தில், படுக்கையில் குப்புறப் படுத்தபடி, இரு கால்களையும் மேலும் கீழுமாக ஆட்டுவார். நம் மனம் கிறுகிறுக்கும்.
ஆக அன்றைய வாலிபர்களை இவர் வசப்படுத்தியதிலும், கிறங்க வைத்ததிலும் ஆச்சரியப்பட ஏதுமில்லை. அதேசமயம் அன்றைய மாணவிகளுக்கும், இளம் பெண்களுக்கும் இவர் மனதளவில் அழகிய சிநேகிதியாக இருந்தார். 1960 – 70 வரையான பத்தாண்டு காலத் தமிழ்ப் பெண்களின் நடை, உடை பாவனைகளைத் தீர்மானித்த சக்தியாகத் திகழ்ந்தார்.

இன்றும்கூட, ஒவ்வொரு நாளும் காலையிலும் இரவிலும் பழைய தமிழ்த் திரைப்படப் பாடல்களைத் தவறாமல் பார்த்துக் கொண்டி ருக்கிறேன். தமிழ்த் தொலைக்காட்சி சேனல்கள் இவ்வகையில் என் வாழ்வில் பெரும் பங்கு வகிக் கின்றன. குறைந்தது நான்கைந்து சரோஜாதேவி பாடல்களையாவது பார்க்கும் வாய்ப்பு கிடைத்துக் கொண்டேயிருக்கிறது. நாளின் இடைப்பட்ட பொழுதுகள் எப்படிப் போனலும், நாள் அழகாகப் புலரவும், இரவு அமைதியாகத் துயிலவும் இவை இதமாக இருந்து கொண்டிருக்கின்றன.

என்னளவில் சரோஜாதேவி, காலம் பரிசளித்த பெறுமதி வாய்ந்த கொடை.!
to read full article click below link

http://www.goldentamilcinema.net/sar/sarojadevi_article_10-11.htm

lotus_303
15th May 2012, 03:08 PM
absolute style by both Nadigar Thilagam and Abhinaya Saraswathy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YA50A8TqeRM#!
What a wonderful performance of their love feelings, expression with soft and emotion by sivagi and abinaya saraswathy . no one can't beet them
any one can talk with action but facial expression only few can do, sivaji and sarojadevi are the no one in that field

bsriharsha2000
19th May 2012, 07:17 PM
Sarojadevi in kitturchenamma landmark film in kannada film world, sarojadevi act as kittur chenamma in different phases- as a young girl, the devout wife, the caring foster mother, the queen and the valiant warrior who stands up single- handedly against the might of the British empire. and she got national award for her brilliant peformance for this film.
sarojadevi as a valiant warrior

http://www.mayyam.com/talk/attachment.php?attachmentid=1360&stc=1&d=1337434889

as a valiant warrior

http://www.mayyam.com/talk/attachment.php?attachmentid=1361&d=1337434911
As a emotional loveable mother

http://www.mayyam.com/talk/attachment.php?attachmentid=1362&d=1337434966

as an kittur chenamma in old age

bsriharsha2000
28th July 2012, 09:22 PM
Which film you like most that acted by sarojadevi ( not only her acting talent) in some film her actng talent is excellen but u may like most some other films for example Kulavelkku her performance is super but her role sady for the whole film her arden fans not like so much that type of film

NOV
28th July 2012, 09:23 PM
edhai sollradhu, edhai viduradhu? :confused2:

bsriharsha2000
28th July 2012, 09:31 PM
that means u like all her films but some films like most
for me the first place goes to Paalum Palamum or Thamarei nenjam these fims i have seen more than 40 times inclding theatre and dvd

Shakthiprabha
30th July 2012, 10:18 AM
Which film you like most that acted by sarojadevi ( not only her acting talent) in some film her actng talent is excellen but u may like most some other films for example Kulavelkku her performance is super but her role sady for the whole film her arden fans not like so much that type of film

anbE vaa....

I loved her subtle and cute portrayal of egoistic lady love. Her pretty eyes would mirror all conficting emotions with a right balance.

rajeshkrv
30th July 2012, 10:21 AM
anbE vaa....

I loved her subtle and cute portrayal of egoistic lady love. Her pretty eyes would mirror all conficting emotions with a right balance.

Adhuvum in the scene with Asokan & thalaivar in the hotel here subtle emotions . Yaar ange ayiram porkasugal kondu vaa

Shakthiprabha
30th July 2012, 10:32 AM
anga vara dialogues...........

"unga kaiya neenagle eduthudunga balu, 'kai edungannu' solra thembu enakku illa"

:bow: :bow:

typical feminie dilemma brimming with love and pain. So very well painted.

chinnakkannan
30th July 2012, 10:37 AM
தாமரை நெஞ்சம்.. சோகம் துக்கம் வரும்போதெல்லாம் மடக் மடக்குன்னு தண்ணி குடிச்சு அந்த சோகத்தை டைஜஸ்ட் செஞ்சுக்குவேன்..

lovedeva_pj
31st July 2012, 04:53 AM
பாலும்பழமும் அவரு​டைய மிகச்சிறந்த படம்
ஆலயமணியின் ஒ​​சை​யைநான்​ கேட்​டேன் கனிவு பசு​மை பூரிப்பூ எல்லாம் ஒருங்கி​​னைநத சிறப்​பை யாரிடத்தில் காணலாம்
அவருக்​​கே அது ​சொந்தம்

Shakthiprabha
3rd August 2012, 09:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6meifsU2vwI

NOV
3rd August 2012, 02:15 PM
:thumbsup: the serene housewife! shy, demure, feminine.... totally controlled movements... enakku ippadi thaan wife vEndum ena ninaikka thOnum thOranam! :thumbsup:

lovedeva_pj
3rd August 2012, 03:01 PM
ஆலயமணியின்ஒ​சைநான்​கேட்​​டேன்...... இந்தபாடலில் அவர்காட்டும் அபிநயத்துக்குகே அவருக்கு national award ​கொடுத்திருக்க​வேண்டும்

lotus_303
5th August 2012, 04:41 AM
குலவிழக்கில் ரங்கராவ் ச​ரோஐா​தேவி பின்பகுதியில்
ச​ரோஐா​தேவி: அப்பா மனசுக்க எ​தோ உறுதிகிகிட்டு இருக்கு ​கேக்கட்டா
​​ரங்கராவ் : கேள்ளம்மா
ச​ரோஐா​தேவி : என​னை முத்தமகனாக பாத்தநீங்க​ளே ..............மகளாக பார்கவில்​லை​யே it goes like that for 2 or 3 minutes
,.இநதகட்டம் எல்​லோ​​​ரையும் கண்ணீர் மலக​வைத்தது
here wonderful performance by sarojadevi and rangarav வயது​போன தகப்பனுக்கும் முத்த மகளுக்கும் இ​டையில உள்ள பரி​வையும் பாசத்​தையும் இ​தைவிடசிறப்பாக யாரால் ​செய்ய முடியும்
milestone performance

rajeshkrv
5th August 2012, 05:40 AM
:thumbsup: the serene housewife! shy, demure, feminine.... totally controlled movements... enakku ippadi thaan wife vEndum ena ninaikka thOnum thOranam! :thumbsup:

ததாஸ்து

lovedeva_pj
7th August 2012, 05:28 AM
1 - சகாப்தம் படைத்த சரோஜாதேவி: தமிழ் ரசிகர்களைக் கவர்ந்த கன்னடத்துக்கிளி
தமிழ் சினிமா உலகில் 25 வருடங்களாக முன்னணி நடிகையாக விளங்கியவர். மக்கள் திலகம் எம்.ஜி.ஆர்., நடிகர் திலகம் சிவாஜிகணேசன், காதல் மன்னன் ஜெமினிகணேசன் ஆகிய 3 பேருடனும் கதாநாயகியாக நடித்து புகழ் பெற்றவர். ஒரு காலத்தில் 'சூப்பர் ஸ்டார்'களை விட அதிகம் சம்பளம் வாங்கியவர் என்ற பெருமைகளை பெற்றவர் நடிகை சரோஜாதேவி.

பெங்களூரைச் சேர்ந்த போலீஸ் அதிகாரி பைரப்பா, ருத்ரம்மா ஆகியோரின் 4-வது மகளாகப் பிறந்த சரோஜா தேவி, சினிமா உலகில் நுழைந்தது சுவையான கதை. அவர் பெங்களூரில் உள்ள புனித தெரசா பள்ளிக்கூடத்தில் படித்துக்கொண்டு இருந்தார். அப்போது, மேயோஹாலில் ஒரு இசைப்போட்டி நிகழ்ச்சி நடந்தது. அந்த நிகழ்ச்சியில், பள்ளிக்கூடத்தின் சார்பில் சரோஜா தேவியை கலந்து கொள்ளச் சொன்னார்கள். அவர் கலந்து கொண்டு 'ஏ ஜிந்தகி கே' என்ற இந்தி பாடலை பாடினார். அந்த பாடல் நிகழ்ச்சிக்கு கன்னட திரை உலகத்தின் பிரபல பட அதிபரும், நடிகருமான ஹொன்னப்ப பாகவதர் வந்து இருந்தார்.

(ஹொன்னப்ப பாகவதர், 'வால்மீகி', 'ஸ்ரீமுருகன்', 'பர்மா ராணி' முதலிய தமிழ்ப்படங்களில் கதாநாயகனாக நடித்தவர்.) சரோஜாதேவியின் பாடலைக்கேட்ட ஹொன்னப்ப பாகவதர், 'இந்த சிறுமி நன்றாக பாடுகிறாள்.
குரல் வளம் நன்றாக இருக்கிறது. இவளை சினிமா படத்தில் பின்னணி பாட வைத்தால் என்ன' என்ற எண்ணத்துடன் சரோஜாதேவியின் தாயாரை அணுகினார்.

அதன்படி, சினிமா ஸ்டூடியோவுக்கு அழைத்துச்சென்று, அவருக்கு குரல் வளத்துக்கான சோதனையை செய்ய உத்தரவிட்டார். சோதனையின்போது சரோஜாதேவியை பார்த்த ஹொன்னப்ப பாகவதருக்கு அவரை நடிகையாக்கினால் என்ன என்ற எண்ணம் தோன்றியது. உடனே அதற்கான ஒப்பனை செய்து பார்க்கும்படி சொன்னார். அந்த ஒப்பனையின்போது அவரின் தோற்றம் அங்கு இருந்தவர்களுக்கு பிடித்துவிடவே சரோஜாதேவியை சினிமாவில் நடிக்க ஹொன்னப்ப பாகவதர் ஒப்பந்தம் செய்தார்.

அதன்படி ஹொன்னப்ப பாகவதர் தயாரித்த 'மகாகவி காளிதாஸ்' என்ற கன்னடப்படத்தில் கதாநாயகியாக அறிமுகமானார். முதல் படமே அவருக்கு வெற்றிப்படமாக அமைந்தது. அந்த படத்துக்கு தேசிய விருதும் கிடைத்தது. முதல் படமே வெற்றிப்படமாக அமைந்து ராசியான நடிகை என்று பெயர் பெற்ற அவரை, தனது அடுத்த படமான 'பஞ்ச ரத்தினம்' என்ற கன்னட படத்திலும் கதாநாயகியாக நடிக்க வைத்தார். ஒரு படத்துடன் நடிப்புக்கு முழுக்கு போட்டுவிட்டுப் படிக்கப் போய்விடலாம் என்று நினைத்த சரோஜாதேவிக்கு, இது சற்று சங்கடத்தை தந்தாலும், தனது தாயாரின் விருப்பப்படி தொடர்ந்து நடித்தார்.
அந்தப் படத்துக்கு பிறகு, இயக்குனர் கே.சுப்பிரமணியம் தயாரித்த கச்ச தேவயானி என்ற கன்னட படத்தில் நடித்தார்

read more article
go to her home page goldentamilcinema.net/index.php/sarojadevi

lovedeva_pj
7th August 2012, 06:16 AM
http://www.mayyam.com/talk/images/attach/jpg.gif

to see more photos
go to goldentamilcinema.net/index.php/sarojadevi then click photgallery menu

lotus_303
9th August 2012, 06:07 AM
திருமண நாளை கனவுகாணும் கன்னியின் அற்புத பரிணாமம் super performance by sarojadevi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Tb1qTohAyI

bsriharsha2000
10th August 2012, 10:47 PM
nice songs super performance by great actress Dr Sarojadevi this is a rare songs comes in the net thanks for loading here

lotus_303
11th August 2012, 09:59 PM
Super hit songs in those days sivaji and sarojadevi just in village sitation excellent performance by sivaji and sarojadevi and also very natural

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo7Tz6Pm5hE

NOV
12th August 2012, 07:13 AM
wow! thanks thaamarai.... long time havent seen this... :cheer:

வள்ளிமலை மான் குட்டி எங்கே போறே
வந்திருக்கும் வேலனைப் பாக்கப் போறேன்
கொல்லி மலைத் தேன் சிட்டு எங்கே போறே
கொஞ்ச வரும் குமரனைக் கூடப் போறேன்
ஆத்திரி மாக்கு கத்திரி பிஞ்சு
ஐஸ லக்கா லக்காடி
ஆளும் மூக்கும் கண்ணும் பாத்தா
நைசு பக்கா பக்காடி

TMS, PS, Sivaji & SD are on a roll here!

lovedeva_pj
12th August 2012, 05:45 PM
Super hit songs in those days sivaji and sarojadevi just in village sitation excellent performance by sivaji and sarojadevi and also very natural

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo7Tz6Pm5hE

​​வெறும் மாட்டுவண்டி​லை ​வைத்து ​​கொண்டு sivaji sarojadevi இருவ​ரையும் ஒ​​ரே இடத்தில்​ வைத்துக் ​கொண்டு அ​தையும் சிறப்பாக எடுத்து விட்டார்கள் ​​

vasudevan31355
13th August 2012, 07:03 AM
திரையுலக ஜாம்பவான்கள் மும்மூர்த்திகளுடன் சரோஜா தேவி

http://im.rediff.com/movies/2008/jul/01slide1.jpghttp://im.rediff.com/movies/2008/jul/01slide3.jpg

http://im.rediff.com/movies/2008/jul/01slide8.jpghttp://im.rediff.com/movies/2008/jul/01slide9.jpg

http://im.rediff.com/movies/2008/jul/01slide4.jpghttp://im.rediff.com/movies/2008/jul/01slide7.jpg

vasudevan31355
13th August 2012, 07:07 AM
'என் தம்பி' படத்தில் அருமையான இந்த ஜோடியின் அற்புதப் பாடல். நடிகர் திலகம் படு ஸ்லிம்மாக.

அய்யய்யா...மெல்லத் தட்டு....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9S23HOHSX8&feature=player_detailpage

அடியே... நேற்றுப் பிறந்தவள் நீயே...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrnGuQAUI50&feature=player_detailpage

bsriharsha2000
14th August 2012, 01:29 AM
திரையுலக ஜாம்பவான்கள் மும்மூர்த்திகளுடன் சரோஜா தேவி

http://im.rediff.com/movies/2008/jul/01slide1.jpghttp://im.rediff.com/movies/2008/jul/01slide3.jpg

http://im.rediff.com/movies/2008/jul/01slide8.jpghttp://im.rediff.com/movies/2008/jul/01slide9.jpg

http://im.rediff.com/movies/2008/jul/01slide4.jpghttp://im.rediff.com/movies/2008/jul/01slide7.jpg

தி​ரையுலக மூ​வேதர்களுக்கும் ஈடு​கொடுத்து சிறப்பாக நடித்த முடிசூடாராணி ச​​ரோஐா​தேவி
அதுமட்டும்மா அவர்களுடன் நடித்த படங்கsளும்​ வெள்ளிவிழா கண்டன​​வே

this was happened only for her long live sarojadevi

lovedeva_pj
15th August 2012, 06:28 AM
Very rare poster of this film

http://www.mayyam.com/talk/attachment.php?attachmentid=1683&stc=1&d=1344992029

lovedeva_pj
15th August 2012, 06:41 AM
Super songs from valar pirai

click the link to listen the song

http://musicmazaa.com/MMaPlayer/play/5c5a7677f757e34336315fbf4068b6f5

http://musicmazaa.com/MMaPlayer/play/c0625d95b830f01c5a7ed6dcdebaf45a

RAGHAVENDRA
15th August 2012, 06:58 AM
Many fans of saroja devi might not have seen this movie.

For your information:

probably the best film in saroja devi's career .... Valar pirai. a must watch. Trying very hard to grab this movie. Hoping for success.

RAGHAVENDRA
15th August 2012, 06:59 AM
A FEW IMAGES OF ABHINAYA SARASWATHI

http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528/imagivity/Old%20Tamil%20Film%20Stills%20TWO/bsdnewbird.jpg

http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528/imagivity/Old%20Tamil%20Film%20Stills%20TWO/bsdnewbird2.jpg

http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528/imagivity/Old%20Tamil%20Film%20Stills%20TWO/enkadamai1.jpg

http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528/imagivity/Old%20Tamil%20Film%20Stills%20TWO/bsdevp01.jpg

http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528/imagivity/Old%20Tamil%20Film%20Stills%20TWO/bsdevp02.jpg

http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528/imagivity/Old%20Tamil%20Film%20Stills%20TWO/BSDFlyBird.jpg

lovedeva_pj
16th August 2012, 06:01 AM
all fillms acted by sivaji sarojadevi are in dvd or vcd except valar pirai and also i didn't see any video songs in any wherefor this film
but the film should be agreat performance by sivaji and sarojadevi This film little resumples with Bahappirivinai the same team work here also the songs all are super

lotus_303
17th August 2012, 01:56 AM
Super songs from valar pirai

click the link to listen the song

http://musicmazaa.com/MMaPlayer/play/5c5a7677f757e34336315fbf4068b6f5

http://musicmazaa.com/MMaPlayer/play/c0625d95b830f01c5a7ed6dcdebaf45a

Valar pirai is also be a good film in sivaji sarojadevi pair the songs are also good i am waiting to see that in dvd if some one knows please give the information to this thread

RAGHAVENDRA
18th August 2012, 06:49 AM
சரோஜா தேவி நடித்த படங்களிலிருந்து சில நிழற்படங்கள்

தாய் சொல்லைத் தட்டாதே

http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528/imagivity/Old%20Tamil%20Film%20Stills%20TWO/MGRBSDTST03.jpg

http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528/imagivity/Old%20Tamil%20Film%20Stills%20TWO/BSDTST02.jpg

http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528/imagivity/Old%20Tamil%20Film%20Stills%20TWO/MGRBSDTST02.jpg

http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528/imagivity/Old%20Tamil%20Film%20Stills%20TWO/BSDTST01.jpg

எங்க வீட்டுப் பிள்ளை

http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528/imagivity/Old%20Tamil%20Film%20Stills%20TWO/EVP04.jpg

http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528/imagivity/Old%20Tamil%20Film%20Stills%20TWO/EVP03.jpg

http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528/imagivity/Old%20Tamil%20Film%20Stills%20TWO/EVP02.jpg

http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528/imagivity/Old%20Tamil%20Film%20Stills%20TWO/EVP01.jpg

rajeshkrv
18th August 2012, 06:52 AM
raghavendar sir, awesome pics of abhinaya saraswathi

lotus_303
18th August 2012, 07:13 PM

Thanks Raghavendra , for your affort for thise stills of abinaya saraswathy

Mgr sarojadevi pair compination is wonderful superbub they are the no1 evergreen pair in the whole cine world
if sarojadevi marry 2 years later this pair give another dozen super hit movies

RAGHAVENDRA
19th August 2012, 10:18 PM
Dear rajeshkrv and lotus_303,
Thank you for the kind words of appreciation.

More images of BSD

http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528/imagivity/Old%20Tamil%20Film%20Stills%20TWO/MGRBSDMOTHERLAP1.jpg

http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528/imagivity/Old%20Tamil%20Film%20Stills%20TWO/BSDMOTHERLAP3.jpg

http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528/imagivity/Old%20Tamil%20Film%20Stills%20TWO/BSDMOTHERLAP2.jpg

http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528/imagivity/Old%20Tamil%20Film%20Stills%20TWO/BSDMOTHERLAP1.jpg

http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528/imagivity/Old%20Tamil%20Film%20Stills%20TWO/BSDTHAYINMADIYIL3.jpg

http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528/imagivity/Old%20Tamil%20Film%20Stills%20TWO/BSDTHAYINMADIYIL2.jpg

http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528/imagivity/Old%20Tamil%20Film%20Stills%20TWO/BSDTHAYINMADIYIL1.jpg

lotus_303
20th August 2012, 01:42 AM
The lasr 2 pic of abinaya saraswathy are wonderful not only her beauty her abinaya also she is really abinaya saraswathy

bsriharsha2000
20th August 2012, 05:12 AM
Raghavendra put more sarojadevi photos in this threas thanks

Legend sarojadevi in hindi films

Sarojadevi act 9 or 10 hindi films all her hindi films are hit films out of this
Sasural , Bsti bete, Paiham are silver jubilee film
see her hindi video with her hindi film poster

============================
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoLeUGD2wtk

lovedeva_pj
21st August 2012, 02:37 AM

தாய் சொல்லைத் தட்டாதே

http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528/imagivity/Old%20Tamil%20Film%20Stills%20TWO/MGRBSDTST03.jpg

This is the 3rd film of mgr sarojadevi pair super hit film run 100 days in 7 theatres

lovedeva_pj
21st August 2012, 03:59 AM
http://www.mayyam.com/talk/attachment.php?attachmentid=1699&stc=1&d=1345501644

Naan aanayitaal super hit film will be broadcast on 22 08 2012 at 1 pm in KTV

RAGHAVENDRA
22nd August 2012, 07:07 AM
http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528/imagivity/Old%20Tamil%20Film%20Stills%20TWO/BSDNPP.jpg

http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528/imagivity/Old%20Tamil%20Film%20Stills%20TWO/BSDVMIRONGATE1.jpg

http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528/imagivity/Old%20Tamil%20Film%20Stills%20TWO/npp01.jpg

lotus_303
22nd August 2012, 07:17 AM
Sivaji sarojadevi in Puthiya Paravai

http://www.mayyam.com/talk/attachment.php?attachmentid=1705&d=1345599982

lovedeva_pj
23rd August 2012, 01:40 AM
SIVji and Sarojadevi looks marvelaus lovely pair
the sceen i think from the song chittikuruvi mutham koduthu but colour of their dress is different

lovedeva_pj
23rd August 2012, 05:38 AM
My favourite sarojadevi's solo songs now 5 comes more

ஆலயமணியின் ஒ​சை​யை நான்​ கேட்​​டேன்....

ஆலயம் என்பது வீடாகும் ஆ​சை​ வைத்தால்....

உன்னை கண்டு நான் ஆட என்னை கண்டு நீயாட....

என்னை மறந்ததேன்​தென்றலே என்னி​லை​சொல்லிவா....

காத்திருந்​தேன் காத்திருந்​தேன் காலமெல்லாம் காத்திருந்​தேன்...

bsriharsha2000
23rd August 2012, 05:23 PM
My favourite sarojadevi's solo songs now 5 comes more

ஆலயமணியின் ஒ​சை​யை நான்​ கேட்​​டேன்....

ஆலயம் என்பது வீடாகும் ஆ​சை​ வைத்தால்....

உன்னை கண்டு நான் ஆட என்னை கண்டு நீயாட....

என்னை மறந்ததேன்​தென்றலே என்னி​லை​சொல்லிவா....

காத்திருந்​தேன் காத்திருந்​தேன் காலமெல்லாம் காத்திருந்​தேன்...

with the above i include another 5 of my favourite of our great actress Dr.Sarojadevi solo

love birds love birds ......

kaathal siragai kartinel virithu.......

Thengathile oru kuraiirunthalum.....

Poeuranguthu poluthuranguthu......

Paarthaal pasithirum ......

RAGHAVENDRA
23rd August 2012, 08:41 PM
B SAROJA DEVI ... IMAGES .... CONTD....

http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528/imagivity/Old%20Tamil%20Film%20Stills%20TWO/BSD2.jpg

http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528/imagivity/Old%20Tamil%20Film%20Stills%20TWO/BSD3.jpg

http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528/imagivity/Old%20Tamil%20Film%20Stills%20TWO/BSD4.jpg

http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528/imagivity/Old%20Tamil%20Film%20Stills%20TWO/BSD5.jpg

bsriharsha2000
27th August 2012, 05:13 PM
fantastic fae expression of sarojadevi

lotus_303
28th August 2012, 06:06 PM
with the above i include another 5 of my favourite of our great actress Dr.Sarojadevi solo

love birds love birds ......

kaathal siragai kartinel virithu.......

Thengathile oru kuraiirunthalum.....

Poeuranguthu poluthuranguthu......

Paarthaal pasithirum ......

another 5 solo songs

11 Unnai ondrukerpeen,,,,,,,

12 Maariyathu nenjam,,,,,,,,,

13 Orunaal iravil,,,,,,

14 jal jal enum salangaioli,,,,

15 poepoeva poethuiruku poevela seranthapoe ehu,,,