PDA

View Full Version : Amazing BGMs

jaaze
3rd January 2005, 06:25 PM
Let's discuss about ARR's BGMs here.

jaaze
3rd January 2005, 06:59 PM
yeah . i shld say the poll is unfair.. only choos1 thats it. actually, i like ae credits better, and i thot i cld select it as well. so dun fire me off.. :shock:

sad
4th January 2005, 07:37 AM
download boys ending credit in dvd quality.
click on the link to download.

http://www.coolgoose.com/go/song?id=154755&get=bin

magix
4th January 2005, 05:41 PM
Hey, you guys know where I can get Swades' bgm?

I've got the opening credits number.

"Aayo Re" and the bgm for the power-generation scene rocked. Me wants!! :) Help!

dinesh2002
5th January 2005, 05:31 PM
Hey sad....i love the bit allot..but can u like when u record the BGM,upload it in 320 kbps..then it will be in the best quality!!if can,record & encode it in 320kbps:D:D:D:D..also it has a little hissing sound....but great work man!!!!thanks...:D:D:Dits an amazing BGM by ARR for Shankar...

dinesh2002
5th January 2005, 05:47 PM
yo man...sorry for asking this too much,can u record that bgm again from the start untill the BOOM BOOM starts...u know..adnan sami will boom boom ..untill there...plz..thanks :D:D:D:D

sad
6th January 2005, 11:30 AM
i have uploaded a couple of BGMs recorded from DVD and encoded to 320kbps. Enjoy!!! :wink:

Boys - Ending Credit Version 2
http://www.coolgoose.com/go/song?id=155094&get=bin

Aayitha Ezhuthu - Starting theme
http://www.coolgoose.com/go/song?id=155096&get=bin

Aayitha Ezhuthu - Chase Sequence
http://www.coolgoose.com/go/song?id=155140&get=bin

Happy Birthday A.R.Rahman :D

dinesh2002
6th January 2005, 06:07 PM
Yo man!!! thanks a million for the Boom Boom again...but....coolgoose have remove the songs :(:(:(:(...

sad
7th January 2005, 02:54 PM
dinesh... is there a better place to upload songs... so that next time it will be easier for me.

dinesh2002
8th January 2005, 07:24 AM
did u try http://s6.yousendit.com/

its quite good & Fast!

narayanan
11th January 2005, 05:30 AM
talking about arr's bgm's...listen to bgm's in thiruda thiruda, duet, bombay.

jaiganes
11th January 2005, 08:41 AM
All his bgm bits for May Maadham, Pudhiya mugam were quite enchanting, fitting the mood of the movie(though I felt that it was a bit too jinglish at that time). Indian theme was pretty good (whenever Old kamal comes along, the music is pretty much impactful, but deliberately slow as the action is not a typical hero running and chasing. So the bgms fitted the pace and gait of old kamal and yet thrilling.) AE, the sequence where madhavan comes to meet Bharathi Raaja after killing his own brother, then for a long moment both keep staring at each other, audience is led to bnelieve that madhavan will kill BR, that leading music, with conch like blowing was amazing and i would rate it as his very best. Coz apart from musical subtleties, that piece had a very menacing feel to it. No wonder, not many people noticed it.!!

dinesh2002
11th January 2005, 03:55 PM
yo sad,if u want,u send me those bgms tru msn messeneger,and i wll upload in my sever....do add me in ur msn messenger : arrahmanmalaysianfan@hotmail.com

do reply soon!!

Scale
11th June 2005, 02:46 PM
yo sad,if u want,u send me those bgms tru msn messeneger,and i wll upload in my sever....do add me in ur msn messenger : arrahmanmalaysianfan@hotmail.com

do reply soon!!

Dinesh! ARR LIBRARY YE :wink:

CAN U PLEASE UPLOAD OR PROVIDE ME A LINK WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD MAY MADHAM BGMS ESPECIALLY THE TITLE CREDITS (MAY MAY MAY MADHAM) IN A HIGH QUALITY....

MADDY
12th June 2005, 02:07 PM
"Hey, you guys know where I can get Swades' bgm?

I've got the opening credits number.

"Aayo Re" and the bgm for the power-generation scene rocked. Me wants!! Help"

hey guys even me want the same bgm piece.....plssssssss........someone listening????i desperately need it....magix where did u get the opening credit number????

jaiganes
13th June 2005, 09:09 AM
Hey guys,
How abt Padayappa BGMs ? They were awesome.
PArticularly three BGMs are etched im my mind
1. Ramya Krishnan BGM with a femlae voice in an eery tone + some cool beats
2. The BGM which starts the second half, when the scene where Rajini bails out Manivannan from debtors.
3. The BGM when Rajini talks to Manivannan after he bails out Manivannan from debtors.

ARR has pitched in his best in Ramya Krishnan scenes fully understanding well that they are the life of the movie.
Great job by ARR.
And guys, why less participation on themes of Bose thread? Every time I listen to themes of Bose, I find new ideas in them.
Kudos to ARR and all the best for his Symphony!! He will do well.

jaiganes
13th June 2005, 09:21 AM
Emily theme 1 is a beautiful piece, wish it were longer than the 2 and a half minute.

Scale
13th June 2005, 10:46 AM
Hey guys,
How abt Padayappa BGMs ? They were awesome.
PArticularly three BGMs are etched im my mind
1. Ramya Krishnan BGM with a femlae voice in an eery tone + some cool beats
2. The BGM which starts the second half, when the scene where Rajini bails out Manivannan from debtors.
3. The BGM when Rajini talks to Manivannan after he bails out Manivannan from debtors.

ARR has pitched in his best in Ramya Krishnan scenes fully understanding well that they are the life of the movie.
Great job by ARR.
And guys, why less participation on themes of Bose thread? Every time I listen to themes of Bose, I find new ideas in them.
Kudos to ARR and all the best for his Symphony!! He will do well.

I have re-activated this thread just to highlight ARR is not to be underestimated in this bgm field. Everyone here knows his bgm's in Roja, Bombay, Uyire, Maymadham, Tajmahal, Kadhal Desam, KM are excellent too.

Jaiganes, Padayappa's bgm are awesome. Especially the Neelambari's theme & Marriage scene. I am glad that you have pointed out THAT.

Great job by ARR.

With similar mindset ARR have worked in Meenaxi's BGM's. It is a tale of 3 cities and ARR have explored in each and every movements of Tabu and the Writer. Excellent BGM's. I have listened to those many times in my player without visuals & only with the dialogues and bgm's. This is how a BGM has to be with such script and ARR has done his best to portray the characters. Its sad that Meenaxi (2004) wasnt given National Award and those BGM's weren't noticed at all...

Other excellent BGM's were TLOBS & SWADES (Swades BGM got Filmfare Award).

Maddy, Advice on where to upload swades bgm or direct to yr email id. Listen to Dappa rap(BGM) by blaze.....

Request to ADMIN, CAN U PLEASE REMOVE THE POLL FROM THIS THREAD AND EDIT THE THREAD'S TITLE TO " ARR'S AMAZING BGMS" .

Thunai
13th June 2005, 01:20 PM
C'Mon man, The National Awards of 2004 has not been published yet. I came to know that "Meenaxi" and "Swades" are surely in the list of cosiderations and remember, Rahman got the Filmfare Award for Best Background Score for the latter.

ATB Rahman!!!!

Scale
13th June 2005, 02:12 PM
C'Mon man, The National Awards of 2004 has not been published yet. I came to know that "Meenaxi" and "Swades" are surely in the list of cosiderations and remember, Rahman got the Filmfare Award for Best Background Score for the latter.

ATB Rahman!!!!

err...

Meenaxi was in 2003 list itself tho it was released in 2004. I know 2004 is for sure to SWADES Music. Again there is a possiblity that Bose can be included in 2004 itself tho it is released in early 2005. It is the year when they obtained the certifcate. I posted this b4 too.

5th NATIONAL AWARD WINNER( 1 & 1 ly ARR!).

sloshed
13th June 2005, 10:47 PM
bgm and rehman ...

well all that i can say is he has improved and continue to improve from his old days.... few days back .. there was this satyaraj movie... on ktv.. vandicholai chinrasu..... the bgm was soo bad that i had to switch the channel.. for the furst time u feel that a bgm could actually stop viewing a movie.. (not that the movie was good anyway :-)) ... but you should look at the climax scenes... ARR himslef will be embarassed when he looks back .....

well anyway ... i think he has reserved his best for only a selected few.. dile se... alai payuthey .. KM .. Bombay.. eruvar...were all superior...

I wouldnt say that about swades... except for the occasional pieces.. he failed to deliver in bgm.. a movie soo passionate needed some rockig work from ARR.. though he made it up with 'yeh to des hai' still created a vaccum ...

i think ARR is best when he works with MR...

IMHO

Movies
14th June 2005, 04:21 AM
Sloshed,

I think SWADES had one of rahmans best BGM work.

Normally its only we fans who generally talk about BGM, but when i came out of the theater most of my friends said a few things about the BGM in swades that i got really proud, I felt like I had made those bgms thats how proud i was!

And there just great bits of music spread all over swades, take for example the title track, and the one where shahrukh generates power, I think those were OUTSTANDING, Brilliant....... Those pieces suited the mood and was enjoyable, which is a rarity!

Yeah I agree Rhaman had some bad times with bgm in his early days. And the reason rahman is doing better now on bgm is that, now the movies he deals with have a story, songs arent the main focus.

In his wealry days, I think gentle man was good! Indian, was excellent, I think ill put it this way, It all depended on the movie!

Movies I have been let down with rahmans bgm are Iruvar. Iruvar I think the movie was soooo boring that anything associated with it looked bad! hehe i realise lots of u guyys gonna pounce on me for saying iruvar sucked! But It did! I tried my best to keep my eyes open I never could! it was monotonous!

Ok now to the topic,

Amazinbg BGMS, of the recent ARR films I liked New more than Boyz, New had alot of synth, I t suited the theme of the movie(science)

One of my all time fav Rahman BGM is Mudhalvan. I just love mudhalvan BGM. the title track gibes the Star Was / super man feel, dont you think so?

And Padayappa is Rahmans Number 1 BGM in Mass terms. The Music Exploded for Rajnis dialogue. The intro everything was Top class!

jaiganes
14th June 2005, 07:32 AM
hey guys,
IMO Indian had the best BGMs for shankar - ARR combo. For MR-ARR combo, it is thiruda thiruda and Ayudha ezuthu. Kannathil Muthamittaal was also very good. For Ayudha Ezuthu, he had to score for three varied characters and he did his best for that IMO.

raghuraghuraghu
14th June 2005, 08:30 AM
I think tha music that comes during the credit titles in the beginning of MAY MAdham when the heroince flees in a train is amazing..... can someone get that please....

Scale
14th June 2005, 09:55 AM
I think tha music that comes during the credit titles in the beginning of MAY MAdham when the heroince flees in a train is amazing..... can someone get that please....

EXACTLY. NANA NA NANA NA NANA MAY MAY MAY MADHAM........ DOES anyone knows whose vocal is that?? Anupama?

music man
14th June 2005, 06:19 PM
Generally people say that ARR is not good in BGM.Yes in fact ARR underscored in few of his movies but generally he scores brilliantly for each and every movie.Who can forget the youthful melodic BGM in his debut movie "Roja".
Generally I like his BGM in the movie "May Madham".One of my all time favourites is from that movie-"Margazhi Poove".Can anybody get the BGM soon after the song "Margazhi Poove" where the heroine says about her aspirations to be a free bird .There we can hear Swarnalatha singing the "MP" tune.
Also another lilting WCM piece is that which comes throughout the movie particularly when the heroine's dad lies to the hero that she is suffering from brain tumour.
If anyone can get this piece please post it ,so that it will be useful to all ARR admirers and generally all music lovers.
Generally I feel ARR is way ahead of all except IR in terms of BGM and now he is rapidly progressing towards the standards set by IR.

dinesh2002
14th June 2005, 07:19 PM
standards set by IR.

which???when sad he plays nadaswaram & when happy he plays veenai?? :lol: ...great 'standard' i must say then.... :D

sloshed
14th June 2005, 10:09 PM
dinesh ..

you are at it again .. machan .. relax....

though IR sometimes comes up with mundane stuff.... i think he is the standard for bgm ...

even yesterday i was watching 'Marupadiyum' on tv... i wish they release the bgm of the movie... i dont think anybody in india is capable of doing what he did in that moive....pure class ...

Someone pointed something about eruvar.... i think the bgm in that movie is totally awesome.... if i were to show any foreigner abt inidan movies.. i would choose eruvar.. its a book on filmmaking..... everything was soo perfect about the movie... (er.. maybe the ending... well cant do much ..becos its the truth)....

adios

music man
14th June 2005, 10:58 PM
Hey come on dinesh,I am too a diehard fan of ARR but sometimes u have to analyse things in the right perspective.I am not saying our ARR is weak in BGM and rerecording department.As a true music fan I can only see ARR scaling new heights day by day and he had shown glimpses in his earlier movies(in the initial movies itself) that he is a man to compose the next symphony.Just watching Iruvar,Bombay,Dil Se(the ending tracks-look out for the French Horn) one surely wonders why people still blame him for incoherent BGM.It's actually poor movies that deserted ARR's success in recent times.
Inspite of all these in my opinion I think ARR is slightly below IR in rerecording and BGM.I still maintain that ARR will scale greater heights and bring lot of pride amongst us.
Athallem irrukattum,antha May Madham BGM Konjam search pannunga!!!

Arjuna
15th June 2005, 01:18 AM
i think Iruvar and Roja had the best BGMs in the history of IFM..

MADDY
15th June 2005, 07:49 AM
Hey scale....pls forward the swades bgms to my mail-id sudhir_resumes@rediffmail.com........i'm really waiting for them....thnx in advance.... :D

music man
15th June 2005, 10:35 AM
I think even ARR did a better BGM in Muthu.Considering the pressure on young ARR at that tiime,I think he did a awesome job scoring majestic scores(using trumpets,French Horns,violins) during the fight sequences and during pathos scenes the "Vidukathaiya" song and the violin background brought tears from many.Particularly when the father Rajini leaves the palace and at the end when his shawl floats in the air.Inspiring BGMs.Who said ARR is bad in BGM's???

Scale
15th June 2005, 11:16 AM
Hey scale....pls forward the swades bgms to my mail-id sudhir_resumes@rediffmail.com........i'm really waiting for them....thnx in advance.... :D

Maddy! I have >40 MB Swades BGMS all 220 kbps(excellent quality) . Have sent u few of them. No wonder why ARR got Best BGM from filmfare(17TH :clap:). Just to honour late Madan Mohan all filmare,IIFA etc was awarded to Veer Zaara. Hope it doesnt happen to National Award jury too...

Check your emails... Bit worried my :lol: BGMS' wont block yr inbox. Upon receipt confirmation, shall send few more.

Any ftp's available? Maddy, Just listen to Meenaxi BGM's, the conversation (dialogue & voice) between the writer and Tabu from the beginning to the end. REALLY MESMERISING....

Movies
15th June 2005, 02:52 PM
Yeah ARR did great BGM for Muthu and Padyappa. Even for BABA too.

I saw Kadhalan yest, I must admit The BGM wasnt great, nuthing special, this once again makes me beleive arr gives his best according to the story and not the director.

astronout123
15th June 2005, 11:20 PM
wat about Gentle Man and Indian? Excellent BGM.s that make great Heroism effects!

When Kamal and Sukanya escape (Tractor scene) the BGM is superb!

In Gentle Man When Arjun escapes from police ( Spencer Plaza Scene)

In Muthu Ratha Ravi's Introduction

Movies
15th June 2005, 11:43 PM
Yeah i said those two movies were great .

Oh yes, I was so hoping someone would come up with the Ratha Ravi BGM. I Loved that BIT. It gave more power to the characters protrayal!

Nerd
17th June 2005, 06:56 AM
Talking about BGMs.. let me list my fav BGMs from the 3 Mds I admire..

IR - Too many to list.. He is the best IMHO in BGMs... His last best piece in BGM was Sethu, though Ramana came closer

ARR - Almost all his movies :D.. Roja and KM top my list

YSR - He is improving... His BGM was mindblowing in mounam pesiyathey...

jaaze
15th March 2009, 10:13 AM
Slumdog Millionaire - Latika's Theme and Mausam & Escape did magic on the big screen

ajaybaskar
15th March 2009, 11:31 AM
Slumdog Millionaire - Latika's Theme and Mausam & Escape did magic on the big screen

Especially when Jamal kisses Latika atlast, the theme sounded awesome...No one can dare to touch this peak... :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPrc95RXEhY

elfmaniac85
15th March 2009, 04:08 PM
-deleted-

ajaybaskar
19th July 2009, 07:35 PM
Just watched Kannathil Muthamittal...

Awesome BGM..Truly world class...I rate this one as ARR's best...

jaiganes
21st July 2009, 10:03 PM
The most hummed BGM of ARR is the BGM in Indian for the old kamal when he is doing things like painting the van, going about the planning etc.,
The second most hummed BGM is padayappa for the old rajini
Then there is the guitar riffs of May madham..

littlemaster1982
21st July 2009, 10:05 PM
The most hummed BGM of ARR is the BGM in Indian for the old kamal when he is doing things like painting the van, going about the planning etc.,

One of my favorites 8-)

raajarasigan
23rd July 2009, 04:46 PM
I like the BG score of Alaipaayuthey... esp the Guitar stuff when Karthick-Shakthi were about to marry....

Of course, my all time favourite from ARR is Mudhalvan theme... Title card, End Credits,...

Damn good...

P_R
16th August 2009, 11:57 AM
Occurred to me while watching Kaminey.
Dhan te naan is a very impressive piece.

Dol dol from AE should have been used for such a thriller.
It had been wasted by MR, the Inba-Sasi story did not need such an energetic piece (it was useful to push the story forward quickly). Imagine a high speed chase/thriller/action block with Dol dol. That would've been great.

kid-glove
16th August 2009, 01:06 PM
Iruvar is his best work.

For samples: Mani uses ARR's piece (the same percussion piece is used with varying tempo and varations for Anandan-Tamizhselvan track) to mute the crux of Anandan's speech (Macguffin? that it contributes to the eventual split) after Annadurai(Nasser)'s death. The variation in the musical motif serves to the magnitude of blow from one to another.

Shortly after, when Nambiar(Delhi) informs Anandan that the party has severed ties, Lal's (control of) emotion matched by the piece. And the mood swing when Anandan comes out of the room. The same piece is used for a similar (and beautifully conceived) moment in early part of the film, Anandan fails audition, and in stead, ends up doing a lesser role ('chinna bit vesham' in his own words). The melancholy significantly matches Anandan's struggle to whelm the tears ("apram Police Anandan-nu pEr ayidum"). It is also measuredly used in breaking of the car accident to Anandan, the impotency to find his feet and all. Brilliant acting.

kid-glove
16th August 2009, 01:22 PM
I'm also reminded of the sequence from the fatal Gunshot to Anandan, up until Tamizhselvan taking up the CM seat.

It's not just serious stuff though. As Anandan enters into the sets (Merryland studios?) of the period movie he is about to star in, in a private moment, with a playful inhibition, he acts out an imaginary sequence of taking up the throne. Anandan shifts his body to try a majestic pose, then his attention takes to the machete replica, and he tries to take swings with wide-eyed vigor. I have to say the BGM compliments the acting and the mise-en-scene. It marries ambition to playfulness of the moment.

Without doubt, Rahman's best work.

littlemaster1982
16th August 2009, 07:00 PM
Occurred to me while watching Kaminey.
Dhan te naan is a very impressive piece.

Dol dol from AE should have been used for such a thriller.
It had been wasted by MR, the Inba-Sasi story did not need such an energetic piece (it was useful to push the story forward quickly). Imagine a high speed chase/thriller/action block with Dol dol. That would've been great.

That's what I imagined when I listend to 'Dol Dol' first. Maniratnam disappointed me :(

ajaybaskar
28th August 2009, 07:12 PM
Worldspace Signature Tone HQ

http://www.mediafire.com/?hmzzlzyigem

SoftSword
3rd September 2009, 03:22 PM
Guys...

i was downloading all the ARR albums missing in my pc and when i was downloading this album, i was surprised to see it has all the BGMs...
so wats better than sharing it with u all :)

here is the link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DDE0PU3D

Ramakrishna
3rd September 2009, 10:21 PM
Indian thatha BGMs... :notworthy: chance-ey ledhu

littlemaster1982
7th September 2009, 05:19 PM
Asian Paints ad - composed by thalaivar (http://www.4shared.com/file/130774134/40d435a2/Asian_Paints_Pongal.html). My childhood favorite 8-)

ajaybaskar
7th September 2009, 05:59 PM
LM, have u listened to the Pongal tune composed by ARR?

littlemaster1982
7th September 2009, 06:52 PM
What's that :roll:

SoftSword
7th September 2009, 07:26 PM
i have that jingle... but need to find out where it is... it was composed for sun tv rite?

littlemaster1982
7th September 2009, 08:28 PM
Amaam, Sun TV-la varum. During 93-94.

Appu s
7th September 2009, 09:58 PM
ithuthana?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECzpnlHyn98&feature=PlayList&p=9255D224DE50D132&index=14

ajaybaskar
7th September 2009, 10:05 PM
Ya. Same one

MADDY
24th November 2009, 06:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCQPyzt9ibM&feature=related

opening with opera, the musical piece sets out to search the soul's uncombed territories..........the wafer thin sitar notes accompanying the opera hum, grounds us with protaganists', as well as our geographical ignorance.....the synth bass, that follows, further intensifies the menace and hints at impending disaster for Amar
Khan varma in his path of desperation......sukhwinder's vocals, lazed with lust and love unequally with its echo effect, makes it sound like a voice coming from a deep hollow tunnel called "soul"......the tabla notes that follow, steers us to normalcy but only to be pushed back to oblivion with opera pitching in again......the aggressive synth bass, accompanying the tabla doesent let the song getting straightjacked into routine.......the echoing vocals, synth bass and opera humming, blend to
crisscross our senses and give us a perfect picture of the "boy next door's" dangerous wandering into unknown and unnneccessary terrotories......thump of the african type percussion that follows the scream sounds, is indicative of the girl's dark background and that danger to hero because of her is something organised....she
belongs to a group, to a world that is never accesible to love and the protaganist........the guitar strum rounds this musical piece off, confirming our doubts of impending danger for protaganist, raised by synth bass.....

i think this can be called a work of psycedelia, since it had all ingredients - sitar, tabla, indian notes, intoxicating vocals, guitar and bass........more than anything, the haunting effect hasnt eroded even after 12 yrs, it has increased maybe

Appu s
24th November 2009, 09:35 PM
Maddy :thumbsup:

Scale
25th November 2009, 04:26 PM
aaha arumai maddy:thumbsup:

//the synth bass, that follows, further intensifies the menace and hints at impending disaster for Amar /

padam reversla paarthiyaa? Indeed an haunting piece! IR threadla kudhichittenonu oru doubtu :lol2: I mean the writing style and the narration edha marandhaalum indha ... you will never forget (jk)

Scale
25th November 2009, 04:41 PM
Only ursmusically Suresh writes about ARR's BGM in detail it will be great that we could explore more into ARR's BGM like what Maddy wrote now. Unfortunately ARR's BGM is not that easy to understand and its totally in a different league.

Good initiative! Rahmaniac (http://rahmaniac.wordpress.com/downloads/bgm/) have almost all ARR's bgms. Another terrific bgm which comes to my mind is padayappa - nelambari meet for such a collection of thoughts with the musical themes and instruments used.

MADDY
25th November 2009, 07:26 PM
aaha arumai maddy:thumbsup:

//the synth bass, that follows, further intensifies the menace and hints at impending disaster for Amar /

padam reversla paarthiyaa? Indeed an haunting piece! IR threadla kudhichittenonu oru doubtu :lol2: I mean the writing style and the narration edha marandhaalum indha ... you will never forget (jk)

hey thanks.........actually, ARR's BGMs are a bit different since he always tries to give a sound that is perpendicular to the visuals of the director.......he is also guilty of underperforming for routine scenes/movies :P ..........

infact swades, Alaipauthey, May madham, RDB, TLOBS, Lagaan, Kannathil Muthamittal, Iruvar etc all require special analysis.........even padayappa is top on my list :D

Scale
1st December 2009, 01:35 PM
From Swades BGM (http://arrbgm.blogspot.com/2008/01/swades-bgm.html) 1 nasa & 13 dhaba perfect Mix of techno and bhangra flavour would give "Blue theme" a run for the money. What you guys say?

*in 1 the powered beats itself sounds like "blue":D

ajaybaskar
22nd April 2010, 12:17 PM
VTV HQ Voiceless BGMs

PART 1 > http://www.mediafire.com/?dlzwevyzkqk (106.76 MB)

PART 2 > http://www.mediafire.com/?laywyw3gwt2 (122.97 MB)

ajaybaskar
22nd April 2010, 01:30 PM
Title credits

http://www.4shared.com/audio/idhnUmHh/Title_Credits.html

Karthik intro

http://www.4shared.com/audio/aTPgiKp-/Introducing_Karthik.html

Karthik talkin with ganesh

http://www.4shared.com/audio/mWYYxQ6H/Karthik_with_Ganesh.html

Karthik sees Jesie

http://www.4shared.com/audio/tZ9uhjZn/Karthik_sees_Jessie_1st_time.html

jinju
22nd April 2010, 03:04 PM
thanks a lot ajay. vtv, atta bgm!

i think the poll misses one of (if not) thalaivar's best...Iruvar!

sathya_1979
22nd April 2010, 07:23 PM
AB :ty:

raghavendran
14th May 2010, 03:27 PM
excellent thrd...deserving 1....ajay anna :clap: :notworthy:

ajaybaskar
18th May 2010, 09:53 AM
Welcome, Jinju/Sathya/Raghav.. :-)

VTV is certainly one of ARR's best in terms of both songs and BGM. The title BGM itself gives the flavour of the film. A perfect forenote.. Masterpiece to say the least. 'Yean idhayam udaiththaai' humming blended with 'Yean en vaazhvil Vandhaai?' and a piano accompanying it throughout.. Pure bliss!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

What more could an ARR fan ask for? :2thumbsup: :musicsmile:

MADDY
18th May 2010, 04:21 PM
'Yean idhayam udaiththaai' humming blended with 'Yean en vaazhvil Vandhaai?' and a piano accompanying it throughout.. Pure bliss!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

yeah - my frnd who is a keyboard player is telling how tough it is to combine two completely different sandhams yet make it sound seamless - remember o re chori in lagaan - WCM and namma ooru folk - appadiye combine pannuvaaru :bow: .....

i dont think i can get "this" effect from any other MD or any other genre in the world 8-)

raghavendran
18th May 2010, 06:25 PM
wen it comes to arr bgms....1 of my favs is the muthu bgm when the chase in horses andhe scene...ennakku pullarichidum...adhu chinna vayasulendhe andhe scenukku oru craze...later i realised the scene was made a high voltage scene bcas of ther bgm..thalaivar thalaivar combo chance e ilee :smokesmirk: :smokesmirk:

Parthyy
18th May 2010, 06:31 PM
regarding BGM

padayappa would not be such a huge hit without ARR...............
whats a mass BGM chanceless............

Hoping like that for GVM-Ajith movie as gautham said movie is commercial in lines of Bourne series.

ajaybaskar
18th May 2010, 06:46 PM
Parthyy,

That film will be in a different league and will not have the slightest resemblance to VTV. Its gonna be a different platform for ARR too. Probably the first time, ARR is gonna score for a crime thriller. Expectations would be sky high from ARR fans, Ajith fans and GVM fans..

raghavendran
18th May 2010, 07:00 PM
Parthyy,

That film will be in a different league and will not have the slightest resemblance to VTV. Its gonna be a different platform for ARR too. Probably the first time, ARR is gonna score for a crime thriller. Expectations would be sky high from ARR fans, Ajith fans and GVM fans..the perfect director for ajith to work with...arr's presence is an added boost....imagine his bgms for a movie like bourne series...the man in my avatar..if thala does it...it would be much better though :wink:

raghavendran
19th May 2010, 06:07 PM
actually talking of action crime thrillers arr working with..here's 1 already
S.J.SURYAH'S PAWAN KALYAN STARRER PULI
http://www.123telugu.com/slideshow/movies/P/Puli_Pawan_Kalyan_Latest_Stills/1.html

Parthyy
1st June 2010, 07:13 PM
ARR havent worked for a police story excpt puli........
we can expect this kinda stuff in GVM-Ajith film

Appu s
1st June 2010, 07:17 PM
ARR havent worked for a police story excpt puli........
we can expect this kinda stuff in GVM-Ajith film
He already worked in the movie Super police in Telugu,don know its is a police story or not :lol:

Parthyy
1st June 2010, 07:19 PM
Parthyy,

That film will be in a different league and will not have the slightest resemblance to VTV. Its gonna be a different platform for ARR too. Probably the first time, ARR is gonna score for a crime thriller. Expectations would be sky high from ARR fans, Ajith fans and GVM fans..
ajay,
I too know VTV and GVM-AJ films are of diff league
we can expect mass BGMs like for rajini(in Padayappa) like for intro scenes,action chases.
Ya,ARR-GVM-Ajith one of the best combinations ever after ARR-Shankar-Rajini

prashanth12
31st July 2010, 03:49 AM
Hey guys,

What do you think of me playing ARR Rhythm music on piano?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NEfEQM3yRg

One of my favorite ARR projects.

SoftSword
31st July 2010, 05:44 AM
Hey guys,

What do you think of me playing ARR Rhythm music on piano?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NEfEQM3yRg

One of my favorite ARR projects.

hey is it really by you...
impressive work man... how long u been learning?

prashanth12
31st July 2010, 05:45 AM
Yeah of course it's me....about 5-6 years i've been learning.

SoftSword
31st July 2010, 05:46 AM
Yeah of course it's me....about 5-6 years i've been learning.

good man.. anybody who can play a note or two, in any music instrument, is blessed.

satissh_r
27th August 2010, 10:17 AM
Got a chance to watch Rhythm in KTV y'day, Arjun + Kid BGM was so easy on the ears and beautiful :) :)

MADDY
27th August 2010, 11:06 AM
Got a chance to watch Rhythm in KTV y'day, Arjun + Kid BGM was so easy on the ears and beautiful :) :)

same here 8-)

satissh_r
27th August 2010, 11:53 AM

same here 8-) :cool2:

ajaybaskar
27th August 2010, 12:18 PM

I have that as ringtone....

jaaze
27th August 2010, 12:25 PM
Request to ADMIN, CAN U PLEASE REMOVE THE POLL FROM THIS THREAD .Agreed. Ariyatha vayasula start panna thread. Look at the kind of language I had used. I wasn't even aware this was purely an ARR forum. :oops: Some have abused the poll :evil:

And back to the thread, Swades background scores. Melodious ones aside, the NASA score - way ahead of time and would even fit in the present day Enthiran.

ajaybaskar
27th August 2010, 12:29 PM
But my pick is the 'Aayore' bit.. Whenever i listen to it, goose pimples all over the body...

satissh_r
27th August 2010, 12:33 PM
I have that as ringtone....

You have any download links Ajay? Thanks in advance :)

ajaybaskar
27th August 2010, 12:38 PM
I am not sure, bro.. Will go home, upload and share the link... :-)

satissh_r
27th August 2010, 12:41 PM
I am not sure, bro.. Will go home, upload and share the link... :-)

Oh ok, upload panrathu kashtamna you can mail me also :) Thanks again :)

ajaybaskar
27th August 2010, 12:43 PM
This folder has all the bgm pieces of the film..

http://www.mediafire.com/file/m5nwnjjiyjn/BGM_Rythm.rar

password: arr

ajaybaskar
27th August 2010, 12:46 PM
Raavanan HQ BGMs

http://www.4shared.com/file/mRVywfPq/BGM-Raavanan.html

jaaze
27th August 2010, 03:23 PM
Hair-raising

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PL00SCVBZE

Yathu
28th August 2010, 06:20 PM
Asad Khan is amazing.

ajaybaskar
13th September 2010, 04:20 PM
ARR's BGM Collection

http://hotfile.com/dl/68196075/266b211/A.R.Rahman_BGM_Collections.part01.rar

http://hotfile.com/dl/68202750/30589bc/A.R.Rahman_BGM_Collections.part02.rar

http://hotfile.com/dl/68209206/b13aa38/A.R.Rahman_BGM_Collections.part03.rar

http://hotfile.com/dl/68215117/16d9ffa/A.R.Rahman_BGM_Collections.part04.rar

http://hotfile.com/dl/68221034/949f94d/A.R.Rahman_BGM_Collections.part05.rar

http://hotfile.com/dl/68226094/73b77c0/A.R.Rahman_BGM_Collections.part06.rar

http://hotfile.com/dl/68231253/fad7b6b/A.R.Rahman_BGM_Collections.part07.rar

http://hotfile.com/dl/68283946/c77e89f/A.R.Rahman_BGM_Collections.part08.rar

http://hotfile.com/dl/68287292/5f13b98/A.R.Rahman_BGM_Collections.part09.rar

http://hotfile.com/dl/68290772/8a32feb/A.R.Rahman_BGM_Collections.part10.rar

raghavendran
14th September 2010, 06:36 PM
ajay
:clap: :clap:

AudazJay
15th September 2010, 08:04 AM
:ty: Ajay

jinju
2nd October 2010, 09:14 PM
Raavanan HQ BGMs

http://www.4shared.com/file/mRVywfPq/BGM-Raavanan.html

shukriya ajay

jaaze
2nd October 2010, 09:19 PM
Enthiran end credits

Mahen
3rd October 2010, 02:23 AM
Enthiran end credits

world class :notworthy:

raghavendran
3rd October 2010, 08:49 AM
enhtiran RR for villai chitti..that magudi kind of music.. :notworthy: :notworthy:

A.ANAND
4th October 2010, 12:58 PM
enhtiran RR for villai chitti..that magudi kind of music.. :notworthy: :notworthy:

:exactly: but vazhakkamana indian cinema standard-la [formula ]bgm-la irunthu next level-lukku than thalaivar ippa kondu kittu poraru!he breaks all the sambarathayam bgm from his entry [roja]funtil enthiran! :clap:

same thing happen in enthiran.totally diffrent [most syphony]experience :notworthy: this trend maybe follow by other mds too! :D

raghavendran
4th October 2010, 01:28 PM

:exactly: but vazhakkamana indian cinema standard-la [formula ]bgm-la irunthu next level-lukku than thalaivar ippa kondu kittu poraru!he breaks all the sambarathayam bgm from his entry [roja]funtil enthiran! :clap:

same thing happen in enthiran.totally diffrent [most syphony]experience :notworthy: this trend maybe follow by other mds too! :Dyea..fusionkind bgms used in enthiran in the end..and how gud a song is puthiya manidha..it is more of a bgm.. :notworthy:

ajaybaskar
5th October 2010, 04:00 PM
2.0 Chitti BGM part 1 and 2:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/neu72n683n3ovje/2.0%20chitti.mp3

http://www.mediafire.com/file/i197d6kwuwcwxku/2.0%20chitti%202.mp3

Red Chip is inserted into Chitti By Danny Denzongpa:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/59v5d3qh2s3f6wy/Red%20chip%20chitti.mp3

When Dr. Vasi removes the Red chip from The Bad Chitti:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dph3rbkm7f78y1a/Removing%20the%20red%20chip.mp3

When Ash and Chitti converse before the Arima arima song..tabla BGM:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/7gpwj1977ha8an9/Tabla%20BGM%20ROBO.mp3

Pudhiya Manidha Orchestra and aslo Chitti Dance Showcase at the End Credits..

http://www.mediafire.com/file/skj32yedr0lbvml/End%20credits.mp3

music man
6th October 2010, 10:10 AM
The symphony orchestration in the end credits is world class...If someone listens to it, they may think its from a hollywood movie...Here he adopts a pure Hollywood style of composing....

ARR really rocks...I had these goosebumps when i heard the end credits of Uyire..That was world class too...ARR can release his classic theme works in symphony sometime later...

Ramakrishna
11th November 2010, 10:28 AM
I always thought that Mudhalvan was His best BGM effort for Shankar.

I found out that i was wrong. It is Indian which is his best. Full of pullarippu music.

littlemaster1982
11th November 2010, 01:05 PM

I found out that i was wrong. It is Indian which is his best. Full of pullarippu music.

:exactly: It starts right from the credits.

raghavendran
11th November 2010, 06:26 PM
pudhiya mugam had amazing BGM throughout...esp the initial credits bgm :clap:

kid-glove
11th November 2010, 07:17 PM

Isn't the main chorus BGM from kappaleri poyachu.

Ramakrishna
11th November 2010, 07:42 PM

Isn't the main chorus BGM from kappaleri poyachu.

Yes, he would have used it extensively to good effect.

Ramakrishna
11th November 2010, 07:44 PM

He would have used the song as it is for the initial credits. It is the end credits BGM using the pudhiya Manitha tune which rocks. But you should listen to Indian end credits music. It beats Puthiya Manitha easily.

Ramakrishna
11th November 2010, 08:52 PM
Can anyone here appreciate Varalaru BGM? Thatz a very Gethu BGM esp when the villain son picks up a knife and goes to kill his father, when Sivashankar gets up from his wheel chair and gears up for the fight with his evil son..and ultimate is when the marriage tune gets transformed into dhak dhak mirudhangam sound to suit the mood of the heroine when Sivashankar Ajith comes down for his wedding., The BGMs were awesome esp when watching the film at Sathyam :)

I am a big fan of varalaaru Villain Ajith BGM which had ARR's vocals and strings(Mexican?)

raghavendran
12th November 2010, 08:08 AM

He would have used the song as it is for the initial credits. It is the end credits BGM using the pudhiya Manitha tune which rocks. But you should listen to Indian end credits music. It beats Puthiya Manitha easily.ram
i was mentioning the the bgm of the film "pudhiya mugam" starring suresh menon and revathy..i thought that film had mindblowing bgm..esp the initial credits.. :notworthy:

Ramakrishna
12th November 2010, 08:39 AM

He would have used the song as it is for the initial credits. It is the end credits BGM using the pudhiya Manitha tune which rocks. But you should listen to Indian end credits music. It beats Puthiya Manitha easily.ram
i was mentioning the the bgm of the film "pudhiya mugam" starring suresh menon and revathy..i thought that film had mindblowing bgm..esp the initial credits.. :notworthy:

Oh... antha padam naa paathathey illa. BGM for download anywhere?

littlemaster1982
18th November 2010, 11:27 PM
Both interludes of Kappaleri Poyaachu (Indian). ARR+Flute = WIN 8-)

sathya_1979
29th November 2010, 10:29 AM
Endhiran BGM, downloaded entire set and listening non-stop! Oru science conf discussion kku Beeceem pOttu manasa baarammakkaradhu dhaan periya matter!
KadavuL irukkiraaraa illayA? - irukkiraar, avar peyar AR Rahman :notworthy:

A.ANAND
29th November 2010, 04:21 PM
Puthiya Manidha Orchestral Version (FULL) 4.34

http://indian-music-bgm.blogspot.com/2010/11/puthiya-manidha-orchestral-version-full.html

sathya_1979
30th November 2010, 08:19 PM
-tamaas-

MADDY
30th November 2010, 08:44 PM
Sathya, pls stay back - pls dont take obstacles seriously........there are very few genuine ARR fans here - neengalum kelambitta eppadi :D

sathya_1979
30th November 2010, 08:52 PM
nAn keLambinEnu ungaLukku yaaru sonnadhu partner!
idhu ennoda forum, idhai vittutu naan enga pOga pOrEn :)

sathya_1979
30th November 2010, 08:53 PM
Thanks for your well-wishing (vEra eppidi idhai solradhu? :think: )

MADDY
30th November 2010, 09:08 PM
nAn keLambinEnu ungaLukku yaaru sonnadhu partner!
idhu ennoda forum, idhai vittutu naan enga pOga pOrEn :)

oh, u were waving to the discussions, my bad.......naa dhaan over react pannitten :lol:

sathya_1979
30th November 2010, 09:10 PM
it's good to have ppl like u and LM around. vEra enga pOga porEn :)
ungaL anbukku nanRi :notworthy:

jaiganes
30th November 2010, 09:39 PM
aarachum thiruda thiruda BGMs irundhaa poadungappa. I am looking for one piece where the container falls into the lake and later when elephants pull it out...
The music he had used, I remember hearing from a toffee AD before - very funky piece..

littlemaster1982
30th November 2010, 10:11 PM
Jai, here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/v/7MdSg25VzVc

MP3 link (http://www.4shared.com/audio/16N2AQxM/Aathukulla_ayira_meenu_Thiruda.htm)

jaiganes
1st December 2010, 12:22 AM
Jai, here it is.

[html:7c0c74cde6]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7MdSg25VzVc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7MdSg25VzVc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/html:7c0c74cde6]

MP3 link (http://www.4shared.com/audio/16N2AQxM/Aathukulla_ayira_meenu_Thiruda.htm)
Aah thanks. I am also looking for another piece of BGM.. just when container falls into the lake...

raghavendran
1st December 2010, 06:34 PM
ayutha ezhuthu film---when madhavan meets barathiraja after killing his bro guna..gr8 bgm..very haunting hummings..it wil create that mood..and wil explain the ability of inbasekar...music is used to convey things in s a film..this is a gr8 example...that particular bgm piece isone of my favs of arr...really spell bounding stuff :notworthy: :notworthy:

SoftSword
1st December 2010, 06:48 PM
it's good to have ppl like u and LM around. vEra enga pOga porEn :)
ungaL anbukku nanRi :notworthy:

naanum revudy dhaan...
konjam busy...
yabaa.. konja neram kaal aattaama thoongunaa poatthi'uttu poo potruvanga pola... :evil:

sathya_1979
1st December 2010, 06:58 PM
:rotfl: , illa softie! i felt master was a bayangara strict oppicer. Then realised apdi irundhaadhaan indha edam ozhunga irukkum! So, back to base!
Neenga mattum illa, all Rahmaniacs are my brothers and no-sisters :lol:
End dig.

SoftSword
1st December 2010, 07:12 PM
:rotfl: , illa softie! i felt master was a bayangara strict oppicer. Then realised apdi irundhaadhaan indha edam ozhunga irukkum! So, back to base!
Neenga mattum illa, all Rahmaniacs are my brothers and no-sisters :lol:
End dig.

master is actually a very strict officer...

littlemaster1982
1st December 2010, 07:54 PM
Yes, no more digs please :P

Ramakrishna
4th December 2010, 11:16 PM
Iruvar

Mass, gethu BGM epdi podrathunnu therinjukanumnaa intha padatha paakkanum

music man
5th December 2010, 09:04 AM
One of ARR's stunning BGM is the the Chase BGM when bass arpeggio meets flute..Mesmerizing...:-)

Siv.S
6th December 2010, 09:14 PM
Information is Wealth theme in BOys (http://www.4shared.com/audio/krzsWARL/Information_is_Wealth_theme_in.html) :P :clap: :clap: :clap:

Scale
22nd December 2010, 11:29 AM
VTV: The opening credits and the following dialoq's

Goosebumps all over!! GVM has paid a glowing tribute to ARR and his music to a fan's interpretation. The op. dialoq's : There is so much 'music' in this world. Why did I choose ARR? <guitar pluck> because he is the best, stylish, classy and impeccable <guitar pluck> . And I want to tell the whole world ARR is the real vinnaithaandiya vinner here <he he...>

ajaybaskar
24th January 2011, 11:38 AM
JHS HQ BGMS

http://www.mediafire.com/?knop137gyog9chp#2

Sunil_M88
28th January 2011, 07:06 PM
The flute (Sajna) that kicks in at 3 minutes and 25 seconds from Jason and Cynthia Suite, Couples Retreat. :clap:

Sunil_M88
3rd February 2011, 06:00 PM
Jaane tu ya jaane na A R Rahman's heavenly BGM - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMZsZA_mOCk

...This should of been a song. :(

Sunil_M88
20th February 2011, 01:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEaiIDE1qx0

My ears are not mistaking me and yes there is a subtle sound of the tambura accompanying this amazing choral BGM. What an experimentation...

The cellos do what they are best known for and thats bringing in that painfully rich and emotional feeling. A very manipulative piece by Rahman ji.

ajaybaskar
19th March 2011, 04:16 PM
http://www.4shared.com/audio/xgu6T8xd/TaalSETaal1.html

raghavendran
19th March 2011, 07:36 PM
watched sillinu oru kadhal yesterday..wat a score :bow:..the bgms in the flashback were spectacular..just superb..the violin bit was so haunting..just felt like floating..brilliant work..:clap:

raghavendran
19th March 2011, 07:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqZjukSGUCg

raghavendran
19th March 2011, 07:44 PM
FLUTE VERSION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12NoWt0LZwI&feature=related

pure bliss

:bow::bow:

Ramakrishna
23rd March 2011, 01:34 AM
Iruvar BGM...

Kannathil Muthamittaal BGM.....

No words... Replicate these in one of your hollywood projects and Oscar is yours for sure

Sunil_M88
23rd March 2011, 05:03 AM
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/arrahmanfans/message/102226

My picks:

Catherine playing the Brahmasmi tune

Lady Catherine thinking abt past

Old Catherine meet Old Lakshmi

Sunil_M88
25th July 2011, 05:36 PM
Ah Aah vocal theme-A.R.Rahman - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5egWDY_SIS0

wow never heard this before :musicsmile:

Sunil_M88
1st August 2011, 03:46 PM
Nice assortment of orchestral bgms : http://s3.amazonaws.com/files.posterous.com/temp-2011-07-31/mlwmutogfcCexczjwmswldzIHnorsAerwrHJlsiscGjHnyoudo vphbhxEdHr/Big_Bang_Symphony.mp3?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJFZAE65UY RT34AOQ&Expires=1312193963&Signature=z5ftBqYvQ%2Fk2HnJASAIhPAk46V4%3D

sureshmehcnit
6th August 2011, 06:30 PM
A BGM suite - "A Gentleman, An Indian and A Mudhalvan - A.R.Rahman"
Listen to it here http://www.backgroundscore.com/2011/08/big-bang-symphony-arrahman.html

Sunil_M88
11th August 2011, 02:47 AM
Mindblowing assortment of a.r. rahmans marvellous bgms - You can download from http://soundcloud.com/wiredbeats/ar-rahman-great-themes-1

MADDY
11th August 2011, 04:29 PM
i dunno if its already posted here - http://rahmaniac.wordpress.com/downloads/bgm/

has most of the sir's tamil works of 90s

PARAMASHIVAN
11th August 2011, 04:31 PM
of late , I found ARR's BGM for Shivaji the boss , mind blowing, it is still stuck to my head! Endhiran BGM was not that impressive but Shivaji the Boss and baba BGM were simply the best!

ARR :notworthy:

ajaybaskar
11th August 2011, 04:45 PM
The different versions of Ballelakka was a stamp of genius..

raghavendran
11th August 2011, 07:50 PM
i dunno if its already posted here - http://rahmaniac.wordpress.com/downloads/bgm/

has most of the sir's tamil works of 90sone 1 was searching for..Thnx da :)

PARAMASHIVAN
12th August 2011, 05:42 PM
The different versions of Ballelakka was a stamp of genius..

Which two versions :confused2:

Sunil_M88
24th January 2012, 03:20 AM
With the Classic Incantations event happening throughout India, I was inspired
to compile some of Rahman Ji's most famous Orchestral Pieces and upload them.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed putting them together. Sorry, if I missed
any other popular pieces.

I do not own rights to the respective pieces.

A.R. Rahman Babelsberg Classic Incantations Orchestra Tribute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRjp9WTK6r0&

Orchestral themes are taken from Blue, Guru, Lagaan, Ghajini, Jodhaa Akbar,
Enthiran, Mangal Pandey: The Rising, Slumdog Millionaire, 127 Hours, Couples
Retreat and Bose: The Forgotten Hero.

A.R. Rahman Babelsberg Classic Incantations Orchestra Tribute - 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbnY_JdpBxI

Orchestral themes are taken from The Legend of Bhagat Singh, Rang De Basanti,
Swades, Kannathil Muthamittal, Yuvvraaj and Dil Se.

For those living in countries where these videos are blocked, follow this link
http://soundcloud.com/sunilssounds/sets and you can hear both uploads under this
set.

littlemaster1982
4th April 2012, 12:41 PM
Swades Theme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq9ug8Wb2eA

Just awesome. Wish ARR and Ashutosh work together again.

ajaybaskar
4th April 2012, 01:09 PM
Whenever I watch the movie, its pullarips all over.

SoftSword
4th April 2012, 05:27 PM
Swades Theme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq9ug8Wb2eA

Just awesome. Wish ARR and Ashutosh work together again.

cant listen now... but do u mean the title music...? andha mouth organ madhiri...?
thats my ringtone for 4 years now... :)

littlemaster1982
4th April 2012, 06:59 PM
Adheydhaan.

SoftSword
4th April 2012, 07:07 PM
thats the first movie i watched in Bangalore... rex theatre.... 80rs ticket...
ilvo kaasaanu nenachen appo...

SoftSword
4th April 2012, 07:12 PM
also the bgms in the romance scenes were also real good... the baba kichutthaa tune...
and the one when sharukh ties vaetti...
and the feel of the bgm when meter touches 220...

littlemaster1982
4th April 2012, 07:29 PM
also the bgms in the romance scenes were also real good... the baba kichutthaa tune...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzior7JBhzo

8-) 8-)

Mahen
5th April 2012, 04:11 AM
Whenever I watch the movie, its pullarips all over.
+1..surprised the movie flopped..

ajaybaskar
10th July 2012, 12:02 PM
Take that for a BGM...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCAWePznS_U

ajaybaskar
10th July 2012, 12:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_2d1-V4EjA

ajaybaskar
10th July 2012, 12:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CagQ7awa-zo

ajaybaskar
10th July 2012, 12:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIkX15DBQlg

ajaybaskar
10th July 2012, 12:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd7J0nYEbQI&list=UUomoiCL7L1sylessUrhyuTg&index=10&feature=plcp

ajaybaskar
10th July 2012, 12:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npLiSUPGmYE&list=UUomoiCL7L1sylessUrhyuTg&index=7&feature=plcp

ajaybaskar
10th July 2012, 12:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMZsZA_mOCk

sureshmehcnit
2nd October 2012, 11:49 AM
The Magic Flute - A.R.Rahman quiz, Please answer only in the comments section of the blog post. Let everyone have some fun with guessing.

http://www.backgroundscore.com/2012/10/the-magic-flute-arrahman-quiz.html

ajaybaskar
14th January 2013, 02:33 AM
http://indianmoviebgms.blogspot.com/2013/01/jab-tak-hai-jaan-bgms.html