PDA

View Full Version : Kuselan Thread Digressions

july
1st July 2008, 11:25 AM
Songs are not that bad, considered what GVP achieve in this young age..
album are still acceptable...
Even YSR not achieve this in his young age.

Mahen
1st July 2008, 11:35 AM
Songs are pretty good!!!!

GVP is going to be successful just like HJ for the simple fact that his music is melodious. There is atleast one good melody in each of his albums.

Please dont compare HJ with GVP....
HJ is much much better than this GVP.....HJ has given some mind blowing melodies (girls love it) though those songs are repetive.....HJ is proved guy over the years.....

One good melody in every album??.....kalai, vellithirai and kuselan in his 6 albums carrier.....Even mani sharma and DSP have given better songs than this guy.....

I am not underestimating his talent here......but my point is clear he has not proved his talent...thats it.....If GVP proves, then i will accept......Just ARR nephewnkirathukkaga support panna koodathu.....KR, rehna kadhai enna achu.......

Ok....as of now i will rate him as a below average composer only....if he proves his mettle, then i will accept him with open mind.....

kiredam-vizhiyil
vellithirai - uyirile
kallai- the madhsree song
oram po- ithu enna mayam

Pothuma vasanth?? Kuselan is a rajni film, so there might be compromises...Wait for ayirathil oruvan and anaandha thandavam..Both films have scope for good music..

Sanjeevi
1st July 2008, 11:56 AM

comedy :lol:

SoftSword
1st July 2008, 12:01 PM

correct...
kaadhal kondaen madhiri oru out of the world tunes thandha ysr'a edhuvum achieve pannalenu solradhu comedy dhaan....
wat a bunch of tracks he gave...
kaadhal kaadhal kaadhal nenjam...
manasu rendum paarkka...
nenjodu kalandhidu...

awesome....

Sanjeevi
1st July 2008, 12:07 PM

correct...
kaadhal kondaen madhiri oru out of the world tunes thandha ysr'a edhuvum achieve pannalenu solradhu comedy dhaan....
manasu rendum paarkka...
nenjodu kalandhidu...

awesome....

summa 'kEral vizhuntha record mAthiri' thirumba thirumba ithaiya sollikittu irukka koodathu (BTW i agree these are shame to YSR).

Do you know what was yuvan's age when PKP came

selvakumar
1st July 2008, 12:53 PM

I think he refers to the copies.. U1 ah vida (KK), GVP konjam fast ah ('athavathu young age' layae) aarambichuttarnnu solluraar. I think so :D

Sanjeevi
1st July 2008, 12:56 PM

I think he refers to the copies.. U1 ah vida (KK), GVP konjam fast ah ('athavathu young age' layae) aarambichuttarnnu solluraar. I think so :D

nethi adi

kham
1st July 2008, 12:57 PM

Now this is comedy Selva... :lol: :lol: :lol:

kham
1st July 2008, 01:01 PM
Aaga mottham inga neraya perukku vayiru kummo kummunnu eriyuthu... ha ha

july
1st July 2008, 02:38 PM
hahahha..
wow so many hot reply for me... :lol: :lol: :lol:

*What i mean by young age is > 23 (GVP Age).. what YSR achieve in that age, he not even good in bgm making. that wht i mean, but GVP good in BGM in this age. :wink:
so there is a difference.
:P

selvakumar
1st July 2008, 02:43 PM
:roll:

SoftSword
1st July 2008, 02:45 PM
vidungappa...
vetti discussiona vittuttu usefulla edhachum pesuvom...

A.ANAND
1st July 2008, 02:52 PM
vidungappa...
usefulla yaaru pesara, ellarum vetti pechuthan pesarum :lol:

MrJudge
1st July 2008, 05:46 PM
hahahha..

*What i mean by young age is > 23 (GVP Age).. what YSR achieve in that age, he not even good in bgm making. that wht i mean, but GVP good in BGM in this age. :wink:

Nanda was done when Yuvan was 21 years old (if I am not wrong) that had good bgm. I don't want to compare him with anybody, but just wanted to point you out the fact.

SoftSword
1st July 2008, 06:54 PM
hey why don you guys discuss only about the kuselan sound tracks here...
who cares if gvp copies a track for his some other album or not....
and let yuvan fame rise higher and higher.... for now please keep him away from this thread...

thanks all.

vasanth2006
1st July 2008, 07:54 PM
First of all, I never said that he is better than HJ or vice versa. All I said was that his music is melodious. Why don't you read my post properly?

Second of all, how the heck do you know that I support him because of him being ARR's nephew? Just bcos I have a picture of ARR as my ID does not mean that I should support his entire family.

Lets wait and see how he does, maybe he will succeed, maybe he will not. As far as I am concerned, I liked some of his songs in Veyyil, Kreedom, Oram Po, Polladhavan, Vellithirai and now Kuselan and if you didn't then thats not my problem. :wave:

Sorry if my post hurts you.....But my point is konjam padamthan pottu irukar....athukulla intha hype pandrangale(not you generally)....itha mathiri poda kollywoodla niraya per irukanga like mani sharma, DSP, D.Imman and etc...

I feel HJ is in the above layer of these guys....

P.S: Just check HJ's first album minnale....all the songs in that album is rocking...he showed some talent in that album itself....we have seen the glimpse of GVP's talent in pollathavan.....Let's see....

Adangappa(Goundamani style)....athukkulla ethanai postu..... :lol: :lol:

Nerd
1st July 2008, 07:55 PM
and let yuvan fame rise higher and higher.... for now please keep him away from this thread...

thanks all.

AdhaanE... 1 in 1000 gaaNdu is very evident :lol:

vasanth2006
1st July 2008, 08:05 PM
Just ARR nephewnkirathukkaga support panna koodathu.....KR, rehna kadhai enna achu.......

Whats wrong if ARR fans support him??? :huh:
IR fans U1-a support pannurathillayA, appa engga pOnEngga sir??? :P

Nothing wrong.....But We should not hype the average songs....

Ethanai IR fans yuvana support pandranga? Do you want to see the IR fan's harsh statements on yuvan?.....Yuvana SDvoda ellam compare pannuvanga....just check IR section....

OK.....You support this great talented guy....no problem......chill.... 8-)

Ok....as of now i will rate him as a below average composer only....

Just think, he got a big star movie in short period of time. Why would they chose him if he hasn't proved anything (according to u)... 8-)
Is anyone else smell the stomach burning smell here??? :wink:

Ok ok.... Let's wait and see this talented guy's future..... :)

vasanth2006
1st July 2008, 08:09 PM
hahahha..

Nanda was done when Yuvan was 21 years old (if I am not wrong) that had good bgm. I don't want to compare him with anybody, but just wanted to point you out the fact.

Yuvan's age is 19 when PKP was released......

vasanth2006
1st July 2008, 08:10 PM
vidungappa...

Time poga vendama? :lol:

vasanth2006
1st July 2008, 08:12 PM

thanks all.

irukatha pinna..... :lol:

vasanth2006
1st July 2008, 08:17 PM

thanks all.

Point taken.....:)

kamarajc
1st July 2008, 08:26 PM

correct...
manasu rendum paarkka...
nenjodu kalandhidu...

awesome....

Hi Softsword..

You seem to be a seasoned hubber.. are u really not aware of sources of ALL the Kadhal kondaen songs. KK is the first example anyone would take to prove that YSR has copied. And believe me, that was way far from what his contemporary MDs get inspired.

kamarajc
1st July 2008, 08:29 PM

correct...
manasu rendum paarkka...
nenjodu kalandhidu...

awesome....

summa 'kEral vizhuntha record mAthiri' thirumba thirumba ithaiya sollikittu irukka koodathu (BTW i agree these are shame to YSR).

Do you know what was yuvan's age when PKP came

Sanjeevi.. would you mind if I say that YSR effortlessly INHERITED fans like you from his father without having the challenge to prove his mettle. Unfortunately, GVP has to prove his mettle while his uncle is still HOT in market. If ARR is out of market, GVP could have inherited his fans.

MADDY
1st July 2008, 08:56 PM
Just ARR nephewnkirathukkaga support panna koodathu....

idha pathhi ellam u1 fans, IR fans pesa koodaadhu......but u being a good/sensible guy, i answer u - i dont consider GVP as a vaarisu to ARR - i'll consider joshua sridhar or pravin mani as his vaarisus however good or bad they are........or even a sukhwinder singh or a suresh peters who have scored one or 2 movies.....

i hate families growing in a profession......if u actually see, i have made fun of GVP there.........i meant like "ivan ennadhaan kuppai-a irundhaalum, ARR pera vechhi konja naal iruppaaan" :)

selvakumar
1st July 2008, 09:39 PM

thanks all.

Nerd,
Please read the entire discussion. It was SS who replied to Sanjeevi here. IMO, July shouldn't have brought YSR into the equation. Sanjeevi's reply was quite natural. Why should SS worry about that ? Though his reply looks like a normal one - People who know about KK songs can very well take that as a post against YSR.

And the irony is - SS asking others to discuss on Kuselan. IMO, he should have done that in his first reply itself

SoftSword
1st July 2008, 09:48 PM

thanks all.

Nerd,
Please read the entire discussion. It was SS who replied to Sanjeevi here. IMO, July shouldn't have brought YSR into the equation. Sanjeevi's reply was quite natural. Why should SS worry about that ? Though his reply looks like a normal one - People who know about KK songs can very well take that as a post against YSR.

And the irony is - SS asking others to discuss on Kuselan. IMO, he should have done that in his first reply itself

nope selva... u mistook me....
if you have seen my posts in all other threads... only if someone brings others here i would reply for that...

sanjeevi gave a sarcastic smile for someones post....
thats why i replied him in the same sarcastic way....

other than that you point out any place where i needlessly pulled others legs first...

SoftSword
1st July 2008, 09:49 PM

correct...
manasu rendum paarkka...
nenjodu kalandhidu...

awesome....

for selva....
i didn start first...
i came in to reply sanjeevi....

vasanth2006
1st July 2008, 09:51 PM
Just ARR nephewnkirathukkaga support panna koodathu....

idha pathhi ellam u1 fans, IR fans pesa koodaadhu......but u being a good/sensible guy, i answer u - i dont consider GVP as a vaarisu to ARR - i'll consider joshua sridhar or pravin mani as his vaarisus however good or bad they are........or even a sukhwinder singh or a suresh peters who have scored one or 2 movies.....

Ok.....everybody will have soft corner for their favorite's relations....But athukagaka blinda support panna koodathunkirathu my POV....lets stop this here.....

One more thing this album's songs will become HUGE HIT...thats for sure...

i hate families growing in a profession......if u actually see, i have made fun of GVP there.........i meant like "ivan ennadhaan kuppai-a irundhaalum, ARR pera vechhi konja naal iruppaaan" :)

You have been telling this....The basic thing is, if the person dont have the real talent, then the person will fade away though the person is "varisu" of big legend....."Varisus" will have more oppurtunities than the normal people.....that is only advantage for those people.....but for surviving, they require real talent....moreover kasappu kadai vachirukaravaru magan kasappu kadaithan vaipar....paramparai thozhil pandrathu puthusu illai.....

Nerd
1st July 2008, 09:53 PM
But I don't think anybody can deny that YSR fans don't like GVP.. You guys can thrash the album, fine but stomach-burning over the oppurtunity he got is not in good taste!

selvakumar
1st July 2008, 09:53 PM
SS anne,
I don't want to explain the obvious. There was no need from your side to reply to that post. you are an ARR fan. July brought Yuvan into the equation. Reply from you was not at all needed. If you want to defend GVP, you can do that very well though Kuselan. If you are ready to reply to sarcastic posts then there is no need to ask others to discuss on the thread.

selvakumar
1st July 2008, 09:55 PM
Who brought U1 here at first ?
- The answer explains who has the 'stomach burn' ! Also, I don't think the guys who replied have a 'stomach burn'. Both are different in their own way.

There is no need to defend the album though one's age, if one has to discuss on the album alone !

SoftSword
1st July 2008, 09:57 PM
true.... i need not have replied to his post....
but the thing is... i have not seen sanjeevi coming here and posting anything normal...
now to take a dig at gvp now he came....
so i replied...
thats all...

moreover i like yuvan more than gvp....
for me even hj comes next to yuvan....
so i don have any grunt on him...

SoftSword
1st July 2008, 09:59 PM
Who brought U1 here at first ?
- The answer explains who has the 'stomach burn' ! Also, I don't think the guys who replied have a 'stomach burn'. Both are different in their own way.

There is no need to defend the album though one's age, if one has to discuss on the album alone !

are you speakin in support of yuvan here...
or as a judge who tells who started first and who is the culprit?

SoftSword
1st July 2008, 10:00 PM
bye for the day guys...

selvakumar
1st July 2008, 10:01 PM
As a hubber - WHO WAS ASKED BY A FELLOW HUBBER TO DISCUSS ON THE ALBUM, while he was freely posting his comments in the thread. Your logic was odd and I replied for that alone.

Ofcourse, I have a soft corner for U1. That adds up also.

and your explanation - I leave it to others.

Nerd
1st July 2008, 10:02 PM
vasanth's post was like what has he done that fetched him a rajini film and all yuvan fans obviously joined with him.. Been reading their posts at the time of SR split as well, so its a no brainer!

MADDY
1st July 2008, 10:03 PM

leave him alone - he doesent know the deep rooted history of ARR-IR fights in music section..... :P ......

to be fair, in this thread it was some over-harsh remarks on GVP that started off everything :D

MADDY
1st July 2008, 10:05 PM
and ofcourse rite from the AO-split stories, u1 fans have been throwing mud continously on GVP - i'm not saying its wrong - but now u cant say "its GVP camp" who started everything

vasanth2006
1st July 2008, 10:12 PM
vasanth's post was like what has he done that fetched him a rajini film and all yuvan fans obviously joined with him.. Been reading their posts at the time of SR split as well, so its a no brainer!

Nerd, I felt the hype for this guy is not deserved for him....thats why i posted like that....Do you think this guy deserved for this hype?.....If yes, :wave:

<Dig>
Selva and yuvan spilit is very big let down for yuvan fans considering the fact that selva is the one who extracted best from yuvan....nothing else.....we can not blame GVP for that.......And I believe selva will extract GVP's best....thats for sure....
</Dig>

selvakumar
1st July 2008, 10:40 PM
There are two problems here
1) Discussion between Vasanth and Maddy in which Vasanth said he didn't find any striking talent in him. It is as good as Maddy's statement on U1 (early years). I think there is no problem in having these views. Vasanth also said that time is working for GVP. It can happen for anyone.
2) SS reply to Sanjeevi and SS's asking others to discuss on the album and not GVP - U1. Thing is : he himself had accepted that his reply was a sarcastic one. I think there was no need for such a reply and the follow up 'Hey !! discuss on the album '. If he really wants people to discuss on the album, he should have done it in his first post.

My post was on the second one.

Maddy,
My knowledge on IR-ARR fights have got little to do with the discussion. I don't have music knowledge to assess the greatness of a song. But I don't think I need all these things to point the second one. I don't know why you brought that to support SS.

Do we need that knowledge to point out the second one?

selvakumar
1st July 2008, 10:43 PM
<Dig>
Selva and yuvan spilit is very big let down for yuvan fans considering the fact that selva is the one who extracted best from yuvan....nothing else.....we can not blame GVP for that.......And I believe selva will extract GVP's best....thats for sure....
</Dig>
And this explains VASANTH's POV

selvakumar
1st July 2008, 10:45 PM
<dig> Bye guys </dig>

dinesh2002
2nd July 2008, 07:30 AM
Oh My Goodness.... when r u guys gonna stop on this topic.... Sheeshh...... please spare this thread atleast????? can we get back to the Thread's topic please?????

Om Zaare Zaare sounds the best among all, catchy ! And not to mention its a Vaaji's replica, it easily gets inside us becoz we r used to this template, thanks to Vaaji Vaaji.

Does anyone else feel that the " Cinema Cinema Cinema " chant sounds like " Suriyano...Chandirano... Satthene Solle" from Ballelaika?? and not to mention the starting music sounds like a bgm in Chandramuki.... :?

i still think album wise its abit weak....

MADDY
2nd July 2008, 08:57 AM
Maddy,
My knowledge on IR-ARR fights have got little to do with the discussion. I don't have music knowledge to assess the greatness of a song. But I don't think I need all these things to point the second one. I don't know why you brought that to support SS.

Do we need that knowledge to point out the second one?

//digr// u cant just say something from middle of things............are u following the U1-GVP arguements here??? did u see U1 fans saying, its neram that GVP got rajini movie chance???? so, SS's arguement was just a segment from the middle........u just cant comment on that without looking at the entire picture......its like there are so many wrongs happening, u just randomly pick one and argue on it - which is not right i believe//end digr//

Sanjeevi
2nd July 2008, 10:42 AM
If ARR is out of market, GVP could have inherited his fans.

Anthalavukku ARR fans madaiyargala enna

Sanjeevi
2nd July 2008, 10:43 AM
The best thing is...in Radio One interview, when some one asked GVP.......Usually only SPB sings the intro song for Rajini, so why Shankar mahadevan this time? GVP answered... "well i am here to break the trend...i wanted something different...thatz why"...

Trend break panrathellam fine.....aanaa history ah just oru 5 years thiruppi paartha...avanga mama ithe maathiri trend ah break panni BABA padathukku opening song shankar mahadevan ah paada vachathu therinjirukum...... (infact athaiye oru trend aaki... pala wannabe superstars avanga padathula opening song Shankar mahadevan ah paada vachanga) sila loosuthanam panna koodathu..... pannina athai justify panna theriyanum...... little kid GVP is yet to know that nuances... :)

GVP said so many other things as well as a reply for that question...... almost putting down SPB, but somehow managed to answer some thathakka puthakka stuff...

Athukku munnadiyae IR gave chances to Mano for Rajni introduction (ex. Pandiyan - Ulagathukkaga piranthavan nane)

kham
2nd July 2008, 10:51 AM
The best thing is...in Radio One interview, when some one asked GVP.......Usually only SPB sings the intro song for Rajini, so why Shankar mahadevan this time? GVP answered... "well i am here to break the trend...i wanted something different...thatz why"...

Trend break panrathellam fine.....aanaa history ah just oru 5 years thiruppi paartha...avanga mama ithe maathiri trend ah break panni BABA padathukku opening song shankar mahadevan ah paada vachathu therinjirukum...... (infact athaiye oru trend aaki... pala wannabe superstars avanga padathula opening song Shankar mahadevan ah paada vachanga) sila loosuthanam panna koodathu..... pannina athai justify panna theriyanum...... little kid GVP is yet to know that nuances... :)

GVP said so many other things as well as a reply for that question...... almost putting down SPB, but somehow managed to answer some thathakka puthakka stuff...

Athukku munnadiyae IR gave chances to Mano for Rajni introduction (ex. Pandiyan - Ulagathukkaga piranthavan nane)

Athukku munnadiye chandrabose broke da trend by using malaysia vasudevan for manithan manithan song :D

SoftSword
2nd July 2008, 12:01 PM

ippo dhaan neenga edhayo otthukkura madhiri irukku...
nalladhu dhaan.... :)

MrJudge
2nd July 2008, 12:05 PM
Athukku munnadiye chandrabose broke da trend by using malaysia vasudevan for manithan manithan song

adap paavingala, ippadi onnume theriyama ellam therinja maathiri pesareengale? Have you heard 'pothuvaaga em manasu thangam' song? Do you think SPB sung it? it was by Malaysia vasudevan and was released in 1980. 'vachchukkava unna mattum' in Nallavanukku nallavan was sung by KJ Yesudas, released in 1984. ippadi fact eduthtu sollikkitte irukkanum pola ungalukku ellam. IR has tried every "breaking the trend" ideas :D All these guys are following him only.

SoftSword
2nd July 2008, 12:31 PM
Athukku munnadiye chandrabose broke da trend by using malaysia vasudevan for manithan manithan song

adap paavingala, ippadi onnume theriyama ellam therinja maathiri pesareengale? Have you heard 'pothuvaaga em manasu thangam' song? Do you think SPB sung it? it was by Malaysia vasudevan and was released in 1980. 'vachchukkava unna mattum' in Nallavanukku nallavan was sung by KJ Yesudas, released in 1984. ippadi fact eduthtu sollikkitte irukkanum pola ungalukku ellam. IR has tried every "breaking the trend" ideas :D All these guys are following him only.

mrjudge...
i guess they would have meant the recent times....
in recent years, after rajini has captured a big mass... it is spb who is singing his intro songs... and they meant that the trend has been broken now by gvp...
by the way.... there is nothing gained by breaking the record... i always prefer spb for rajnis intro...

selvakumar
2nd July 2008, 12:38 PM
//digr// u cant just say something from middle of things............are u following the U1-GVP arguements here??? did u see U1 fans saying, its neram that GVP got rajini movie chance???? so, SS's arguement was just a segment from the middle........u just cant comment on that without looking at the entire picture......its like there are so many wrongs happening, u just randomly pick one and argue on it - which is not right i believe//end digr//
<dig> I never asked SS to stop commenting on U1. Also, I never asked others to concentrate just on the album Hence, I felt that statement from him as an odd one. My comment on was only on that. 'Pillaiyaiyum killi vittu, thottula aataatha apadinnu naan unga kitta sonna eppadi irukkum'. If he can question me whether I am a judge, I don't think I didsomething wrong by asking him the same question.

Now, Please explain me how my knowledge on IR-ARR fight is related to this ? Thanks ! </dig>

MrJudge
2nd July 2008, 12:41 PM
mrjudge...
i guess they would have meant the recent times....
in recent years, after rajini has captured a big mass... it is spb who is singing his intro songs... and they meant that the trend has been broken now by gvp...
by the way.... there is nothing gained by breaking the record... i always prefer spb for rajnis intro...

I was replying to the message that had reference to Manithan manithan song. Manithan was released longtime back.

Sanjeevi
2nd July 2008, 02:28 PM

Athukku munnadiye chandrabose broke da trend by using malaysia vasudevan for manithan manithan song :D

:banghead: :rotfl: naan oru example thanya sonnen complete list podalaye :lol2:

Sanjeevi
2nd July 2008, 02:36 PM

first of all

ARR != IR
YSR != GVP

Do you know? Though, the overrated MD GVP has not given any excellent songs so far, ARR fans loves him blindly. At the same time IR fans are still not accepting the underrated MD Yuvan as a descendant of IR despite Yuvan gave marvolous melodies continously.

kham
2nd July 2008, 02:49 PM
first of all

ARR != IR
YSR != GVP

Do you know? Though, the overrated MD GVP has not given any excellent songs so far, ARR fans loves him blindly. At the same time IR fans are still not accepting the underrated MD Yuvan as a descendant of IR despite Yuvan gave marvolous melodies continously.[/quote]

Dude here u dont come here to say whom n how we r supporting or not k..
If u want to spread Thabelapetti n his heir's puranam u can do so in his thread... k

marvelous melodies... good joke dude...

Well its all abt some ppl's stomach burnin here..

karthik_sa2
2nd July 2008, 02:51 PM
Whats wrong if ARR fans support him???
IR fans U1-a support pannurathillayA, appa engga pOnEngga sir???

almost i can say 90% of yuvan fans became his fan first after the release of thulluvadho ilamai only which had a very fresh feeel music>>>neenga sollratha paartha kalyanam galata, pkp,aravindhan release aagum podhe avaruku fan flow irundhirkanum..just accept the fact that yuvan has given some mindblowing songs hits thjat too with new faces...he instantly attracted even arr fans for that matter....thats y TI and pkp went on to become a huge success duiring that period when arr was at his peak and had a huge fan follow...to be honest i was a big arr fan before ...only now i started liking ir...after learning music

SoftSword
2nd July 2008, 02:54 PM

first of all

ARR != IR
YSR != GVP

Do you know? Though, the overrated MD GVP has not given any excellent songs so far, ARR fans loves him blindly. At the same time IR fans are still not accepting the underrated MD Yuvan as a descendant of IR despite Yuvan gave marvolous melodies continously.

sounds sensible now...
and i completely agree!!

karthik_sa2
2nd July 2008, 02:58 PM
If u want to spread Thabelapetti n his heir's puranam u can do so in his thread... k

i jus couldn stop laughing at ur ignorance...do we call arr by names ...y do u do so with ir...pls he is a legend and the number of rhythm patterns with varied instruments he has given, nobody has shown that kinda variety till ow in tfm...

kham
2nd July 2008, 02:58 PM
Whats wrong if ARR fans support him???
IR fans U1-a support pannurathillayA, appa engga pOnEngga sir???

almost i can say 90% of yuvan fans became his fan first after the release of thulluvadho ilamai only which had a very fresh feeel music>>>neenga sollratha paartha kalyanam galata, pkp,aravindhan release aagum podhe avaruku fan flow irundhirkanum..just accept the fact that yuvan has given some mindblowing songs hits thjat too with new faces...he instantly attracted even arr fans for that matter....thats y TI and pkp went on to become a huge success duiring that period when arr was at his peak and had a huge fan follow...to be honest i was a big arr fan before ...only now i started liking ir...after learning music

Dont make me laugh too much dude... im just after lunch cant laugh too much for ya crap...

Of course Thabela's fans were directly supportin him when he came into da scene...
More or less in my opinion he just cant compose for big budgets or big stars movies... May b he is good for new faces...

kham
2nd July 2008, 03:01 PM

i jus couldn stop laughing at ur ignorance...do we call arr by names ...y do u do so with ir...pls he is a legend and the number of rhythm patterns with varied instruments he has given, nobody has shown that kinda variety till ow in tfm...

jus go n check all ur Mr.Judge's post if u want to dude...
Well for wat varieties u say i have come accross more of those varities n best in those... So if u like u can keep dat to ur self than ...

Ramakrishna
2nd July 2008, 03:03 PM
do we call arr by names .

shocking question

selvakumar
2nd July 2008, 03:03 PM
More or less in my opinion he just cant compose for big budgets or big stars movies

Dont make me laugh too much dude... im just after lunch cant laugh too much for ya crap...

Same here :rotfl:

kham
2nd July 2008, 03:06 PM
More or less in my opinion he just cant compose for big budgets or big stars movies

Same here :rotfl:

opinion differs...
N its known fact with all big stars he have fell down for pressure except 1 or 2 exceptional... :rotfl:

selvakumar
2nd July 2008, 03:07 PM
opinion differs...
N its known fact with all big stars he have fell down for pressure except 1 or 2 exceptional... :rotfl:
BTW, 'exceptions' are there for everyone :rotfl:

SoftSword
2nd July 2008, 03:07 PM
kham....
lets please stop discussing about yuvan here...
( someone at sometime should initiate to stop rite... :) )

and by the way guys...
though i am disappointed a bit with the music.. i am liking the songs.... but still i have a feel that it could have been done better.... only after some days we can decide on the longevity of the music....

kham
2nd July 2008, 03:10 PM
kham....
lets please stop discussing about yuvan here...
( someone at sometime should initiate to stop rite... :) )

and by the way guys...
though i am disappointed a bit with the music.. i am liking the songs.... but still i have a feel that it could have been done better.... only after some days we can decide on the longevity of the music....

SS kool bro... No need of a heck to discuss abt u1 or whoever..
Its just these ppl r just so jealous abt da opportunities comin GVP way... so was just replyin them...

kham
2nd July 2008, 03:12 PM
opinion differs...
BTW, 'exceptions' are there for everyone :rotfl:

Ha ha Exceptions r there for everyone... But not minimal as for someone here who have very very exceptional... :rotfl:

selvakumar
2nd July 2008, 03:18 PM
Ha ha Exceptions r there for everyone... But not minimal as for someone here who have very very exceptional... :rotfl:
I was referring to that only. Thanks for accepting that :lol:
I didn't understand your second line. Could you please re-phrase it for me ?

karthik_sa2
2nd July 2008, 03:19 PM

Of course Thabela's fans were directly supportin him when he came into da scene...
More or less in my opinion he just cant compose for big budgets or big stars movies... May b he is good for new faces...

you call ir tablapeti...its no use talking to a music dud like u..what do u mean by 'jus cant compose for big star movies" ...when he could compose for indepth directors like selva, bala, ameer imo thats the toughestr thing to do...yet he was successful...he was instrumental in their success as well...now thats an achievement..he didn even needed big stars or big budget movies....now they r coming to him thats a different story

karthik_sa2
2nd July 2008, 03:25 PM
shocking question

as far as i know i don know anybody calling arr by names except judge....but he only calls him annachi... :huh:

kham
2nd July 2008, 03:30 PM
shocking question

as far as i know i don know anybody calling arr by names except judge....but he only calls him annachi... :huh:

so there goes the answer for your question... alrite dude...

kham
2nd July 2008, 03:31 PM
I was referring to that only. Thanks for accepting that :lol:
I didn't understand your second line. Could you please re-phrase it for me ?

ha ha thirippi padichittu link with the other psots u will know whom i was referrin to...

karthik_sa2
2nd July 2008, 03:33 PM

i don think so thats harsh

kham
2nd July 2008, 03:35 PM

you call ir tablapeti...its no use talking to a music dud like u..what do u mean by 'jus cant compose for big star movies" ...when he could compose for indepth directors like selva, bala, ameer imo thats the toughestr thing to do...yet he was successful...he was instrumental in their success as well...now thats an achievement..he didn even needed big stars or big budget movies....now they r coming to him thats a different story

simply he other way if u say all in tfm is kinda beleivin dat he cant compose for big stars or big budget movies...

If u c his movie list he has done u can c wat im tryin to say...

kham
2nd July 2008, 03:36 PM

i don think so thats harsh

opinion differs thabelapetti fan...

Sanjeevi
2nd July 2008, 03:40 PM
Softsword listen in good quality headphones...
U will notice a lotof layer works... :)

I am helping you dude

listen while you are in happy mood
listen while you are laughing high (since it is had to turn to sad mood incidently)
listen while your headphone volume level at zero

you won't get disappointed

karthik_sa2
2nd July 2008, 03:43 PM
simply he other way if u say all in tfm is kinda beleivin dat he cant compose for big stars or big budget movies...

he was able to come up successful with new faces itself...do u think it would have been difficult for him to come up successful with big stars or big budget movies...the chances of getting hit is more in the latter even if he has not given a quality music like in selva's or ameer's

Ramakrishna
2nd July 2008, 03:43 PM
shocking question

ok...give me a list of ARR fans who name-call IR unnecesarily.

unga dictionary-la thabalapetti-nu koopta mattum thaan athu name-caling eh? :huh:

kham
2nd July 2008, 03:44 PM

I am helping you dude

listen while you are laughing high (since it is had to turn to sad mood incidently)

Thanks for helping m8...

Thabelapetti fansukku rombathan stomach burnin,... wat to do..

BTW any revies of Thabelapetti's new teleserial music??? Wat r his upcoming teleserials???

karthik_sa2
2nd July 2008, 03:44 PM
am helping you dude

:lol:

dinesh2002
2nd July 2008, 03:45 PM
BACK TO THE TOPIC???? HELOO????????

Ramakrishna
2nd July 2008, 03:46 PM

I am helping you dude

Thanks for helping m8...

BTW any revies of Thabelapetti's new teleserial music??? Wat r his upcoming teleserials???

Kham dude,
My sincere request. Pls stop this.

dinesh2002
2nd July 2008, 03:47 PM

I am helping you dude

Thanks for helping m8...

:lol: :lol: Though i dislike IR's fans attitude, but i think, not think, i KNOW we should respect IR.... :) ... lets not bring our level down to theirs.... hey come on.... we r not that from group.... :)

kham
2nd July 2008, 03:47 PM

he was able to come up successful with new faces itself...do u think it would have been difficult for him to come up successful with big stars or big budget movies...the chances of getting hit is more in the latter even if he has not given a quality music like in selva's or ameer's

he he when comin up with new faces no pressure, etc nothin...
When comin with big stars n high budget there is a pressure sittin next to u to really perform... simply i feel he cant handle it n dats y if u c his movie list those kinda movies r nil..

Its always better for him to stick with new faces...

Now shall v move dis topic to u1 thread??? coz i guess dis thread is not to discuss abt some ppls performance or thr fame...

kham
2nd July 2008, 03:49 PM
am helping you dude

:lol:

Dude this clearly shows how much horribly ur ppls stomach is burning... ha ha ha

karthik_sa2
2nd July 2008, 03:50 PM

unga dictionary-la thabalapetti-nu koopta mattum thaan athu name-caling eh?

i never said all arr fans call ir by names...i only replied to kham for he called him tablepetti....
also i don think calling arr annachi has any reference to his music but tablapetti and alll...ok it only shows his ignorance...i should have left it there...henceforth i have to ignore....

kham
2nd July 2008, 03:55 PM

unga dictionary-la thabalapetti-nu koopta mattum thaan athu name-caling eh?

i never said all arr fans call ir by names...i only replied to kham for he called him tablepetti....
also i don think calling arr annachi has any reference to his music but tablapetti and alll...ok it only shows his ignorance...i should have left it there...henceforth i have to ignore....

Pls do that great help... :D

MrJudge
2nd July 2008, 06:21 PM
shocking question

<dig>
Another fact for you:
I used to call him ThunduBhai, meaning giving thundus to producers mostly. I changed that to Annachi (imagine a guy with a thundu on his shoulder) but the meaning remains the same. The name is related to his BO performance and not related to anything else.
</dig>

Have fun :wave:

SoftSword
2nd July 2008, 06:49 PM
shocking question

<dig>
Another fact for you:
I used to call him ThunduBhai, meaning giving thundus to producers mostly. I changed that to Annachi (imagine a guy with a thundu on his shoulder) but the meaning remains the same. The name is related to his BO performance and not related to anything else.
</dig>

Have fun :wave:

ur attitude is really impressive dude...

NOV
2nd July 2008, 07:16 PM
Warning: Stop using provocative names on celebrities; persistent users will be banned without further notice.