PDA

View Full Version : Vijay TV - Jodi No. 1 - Part 5

Madhu Sree
14th July 2008, 01:10 PM
Jodi No.1 - Part 5

After Vijai jodi no.1, Vijay TV has launched Jodi No.1 Season 3, This is their 5th part...

1. Jodi no.1 - Season 1
2. Jodi no.1 - Challenge
3. Jodi no. 1 - Season 2
4. Vijay Jodi no. 1
5. Now Jodi no. 1 - Season 3

From the advertisements, I think, the champions of the previous seasons are gonna perform in Jodi no.1 - Season 3, I was able to see, Tinku preethi, pooja...

The jodies are not yet announced. Please visit for updates..... :D

selvakumar
14th July 2008, 02:34 PM
:sigh2:

Madhu Sree
14th July 2008, 02:57 PM
Wht happ selva, ipdi aluthukireengale... :( :D

selvakumar
14th July 2008, 03:26 PM
tired aakuraangalae athaan. don't know - I am losing interest in these programs. Once they were great relief from the serials. But too much of anything can spoil the fun and feel. :)

Roshan
14th July 2008, 03:59 PM
tired aakuraangalae athaan. don't know - I am losing interest in these programs. Once they were great relief from the serials. But too much of anything can spoil the fun and feel. :)

:exactly: and the ad they show for season 5 - Hindi RACE movie style and effect'la - gundu gundA namma TV actors'a pArkkumpOthu :banghead: Really pathetic :x

Madhu Sree
14th July 2008, 04:02 PM
IMHO, I feel, Jodi no.1 is far more better than any other dance programs... Looking forward to the announcement about the jodies... let us see. :D

priya_2008
15th July 2008, 01:05 PM
Ya, i too saw the Adv. romba koduma!!!!
The jodis are
1. Venkat-Nisha

2.Tinku-Santhoshi(one who acts in arasi serial as arasi's daughter)

3.Preethi- Sarath(he is a telugu artist)

4.Mahendran(one who won 10lacs in mastana mastana)-Hema(KKK)

5.Suhasini(one who danced recently-best dancer award)-Rajesh(Raack academy)

6.Nethran-Aruna Devi(they performed in mastana mastana 2)

7.Pooja and Sanjay(both are winners of miss and mr chennai contest by vijay tv)

few others are yet to get their pairs and one amoung them is Pooja(periya pooja in jn1 season1) and other is rajkumar(mannada mayilada season1).......2.

(Got information from some other linK)

Madhu Sree
15th July 2008, 01:16 PM
Thx for the update priya... waiting for more updates... :D

Madhu Sree
17th July 2008, 07:41 PM
Ya, i too saw the Adv. romba koduma!!!!
The jodis are
1. Venkat-Nisha

2.Tinku-Santhoshi(one who acts in arasi serial as arasi's daughter)

3.Preethi- Sarath(he is a telugu artist)

4.Mahendran(one who won 10lacs in mastana mastana)-Hema(KKK)

5.Suhasini(one who danced recently-best dancer award)-Rajesh(Raack academy)

6.Nethran-Aruna Devi(they performed in mastana mastana 2)

7.Pooja and Sanjay(both are winners of miss and mr chennai contest by vijay tv)

few others are yet to get their pairs and one amoung them is Pooja(periya pooja in jn1 season1) and other is rajkumar(mannada mayilada season1).......2.

(Got information from some other linK)

Hey, KKK raagavi is also there... any other updates pls?

Madhu Sree
21st July 2008, 12:17 PM
Jodi.No.1 - Season 3, Introduction episode.....

Yeah, atlast they had introuduced the jodies in Jodi.No.1 - Season 3

It was a formal introduction episode, they called up all the known faces to the stage, on by one and then the new comers...
first they called up tinku(jodi. no. 1 season 2 title winner)... he came up on the stage and introduced his pair, santoshi, she performed in Jodi. No. 1 challenge. I thought he wud introduce preethi as his pair... but to our suprise he introduced santhoshi, and DD(Divya Dharshini) the host told that it was a plan to shuffle the pair...

Then, came preethi, jodi. no. 1 season 2 title winner and introduced a new guy sarath, he is a telugu artist, and it seems he too learnt classical dance. Preethi is also a classical dancer, so it is expected that this pair gonna perform good in season 3. Let us see that :D .

Suhasini was called up then, she came and introduced her pair 'Vegan suresh' different name. He told that he is a free style dancer, he is open to any kind of dance.

After that, DD called up 'Ragavi' oops her is name is hema... after KKK(Kanaa kaanum kaalangal) I am able to recognise her only with the name 'Ragavi', this name suits her the best... :) , she introduced her pair 'Mahendran' (ingeyum ivar vandhutaara'), he is none other than the childhood artist mahendran who won the title of 'Mastana Mastana' part 1. DD asked him that he won the title of some other show so what is he gonna say abt that, he casually said, I got a gud pair in that show, like wise here also I got a gud pair to looking forward to perform better. (Hmmm :? , to be frank, am really not impressed with Mastana Mastana dance show, the way the show was conducted everything, then, now am losing my interest towards another dance show MM telecasted in kalaigner TV, Vijai TV jodi no. 1 season 3 epdi irukkunu paarpom)

Next person called up on stage was, Pooja, yes :D the same pooja who performed with Rishi in Jodi. no. 1 season 1, as usually she came up to the stage with the chewing gum, (yak :x , I just hate this stuff, are they considering this as a trend or style, I think there should be some ethics to be maintained on the stage :? ), she said that she wont introduce her pair as it is a surprise... I think still they havent chosen a pair for pooja. Let us see about this next week.

Next they called up on Nethran and arunadevi, they won the title of 'Mastana Mastana - part 2'. they are good dancers, Yes, I saw their performance in Mastana Mastana. Let us see how they gonna perform in Jodi no. 1 - season 3.

Then, Ven(nai)kat and nisha was called up. Guys, I really wanna know one this, Y this venkat is acting like a goose on stage, He came with his spike hair, told that he is so stylish on the promo ad of Jodi no. 1 season 3 n all... wooooooooosh... I just hate this guy, only thing that stops me is nisha, she is damn cute and she is having that stage ethics, and this guy is juz a pudden-head :hammer:.......

Last but not least, they called up, Sanjay and pooja (Winners of Ms 'N' Mr chennai contest), I should say one thing, this pair is tooo cute... that toooo sanjay :D , Sanjay told he learnt Jazz and pooja told that she learnt western dance, I think this pair gonna rock in Vijay Jodi. no. 1 season 3. Let us see that... :D

Atlast, after this introduction, DD called up all the jodies one by one and asked them to perform for 'Adapt Tunes', somewhat like, 'DJ round' :D and then they have to pick their no.s up. Adapt tune stuff was gud, especially for tinku they were keep on changing the songs which made us to laugh... :lol: good one.

Here are the jodi nos for the jodies,

Suhasini, Vegan Rajesh - JN01

Preethi- Sarath(he is a telugu artist) - JN02

Mahendran, Hema - JN03

Pooja, Sanjay - JN04

Nethran, Aruna Devi - JN05

Venkat, Nisha - JN06

Tinku, Santhoshi - JN07

Pooja, :?: :?: :?: - JN08

On the whole, this introduction episode went on well. Let us wait till next week for more happenings. :D :wave:

directhit
21st July 2008, 12:33 PM
Suhasini kkaga paakanum :P :P

sarna_blr
21st July 2008, 12:47 PM

:exactly: and the ad they show for season 5 - Hindi RACE movie style and effect'la - gundu gundA namma TV actors'a pArkkumpOthu :banghead: Really pathetic :x

half naked'aa vEra varaanga :sigh2:

Madhu Sree
29th July 2008, 06:18 PM
Will update the introduction round details next week, after seeing the entire performances, as only 4 jodies performed last week. :)

sarna_blr
29th July 2008, 06:19 PM
motta adikka poraangalaamE :lol2:

Madhu Sree
29th July 2008, 06:55 PM
motta adikka poraangalaamE :lol2:

:idontgetit:

Madhu Sree
4th August 2008, 04:58 PM
Guys, Hope the judges wud be actor jeeva and Ishwarya dhanush...!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

sudha india
5th August 2008, 01:16 PM
The show has become a talking show.

Right from the anchors (DD especially) to the participants (especially Venkat) they talk a lot. Nonsense talks. mathi mathi praising each other. Erichala irukku.

Just can stand Venkat talking.

Shakthiprabha.
5th August 2008, 01:42 PM
When is this show telecasted?

selvakumar
5th August 2008, 02:33 PM
Guys, Hope the judges wud be actor jeeva and Ishwarya dhanush...!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
I saw the ad. Jeeva trying to mimic Hrithik in Crazy 4 :rotfl:
Aishwarya Dhanush :shock: :lol:
I think Dhanush will be the chief guest in the finals :lol2:

directhit
5th August 2008, 03:26 PM
also heard that the third judge is Raju Sundaram :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Kalyasi
5th August 2008, 08:34 PM

Avara Aegan a mudikka vidungappa!!

Roshan
5th August 2008, 08:51 PM

Right from the anchors (DD especially) to the participants (especially Venkat) they talk a lot. Nonsense talks. mathi mathi praising each other. Erichala irukku.

Venkat is irritating to the Core :hammer: :hammer: :curse: :evil: :twisted: He was the same in Season 2 as well. Cant stand him simply :evil: And his wife Nisha jaadikkEtha moodi :hammer:

yEthO Venkat ulaga magA joke adikkiRaar'nu ivanga vaaypothi kaiyya uthARi uthaRi - rasichu sirikkiRathu is painful to watch :evil:

RendupErumE too pretentious and try their best to show off :hammer:

Kalyasi
5th August 2008, 08:53 PM

Venkat is irritating to the Core :hammer: :hammer: :curse: :evil: :twisted: He was the same in Season 2 as well. Cant stand it simply :evil: And his wife Nisha jaadikkEtha moodi :hammer:

yEthO Venkat ulaga magA joke adikkiRaar'nu ivanga vaaypothi kaiyya uthARi uthaRi - rasichu sirikkiRathu is painful to watch :evil:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Good one roshan!!

selvakumar
5th August 2008, 10:25 PM
Venkat is irritating to the Core :hammer: :hammer: :curse: :evil: :twisted: He was the same in Season 2 as well. Cant stand him simply :evil: And his wife Nisha jaadikkEtha moodi :hammer:

:rotfl:
The moment I saw the old pairs only you came to my mind Roshan :lol: Let us hope we get to see as much comedies as possible :lol:

Roshan
5th August 2008, 11:16 PM

:rotfl:
The moment I saw the old pairs only you came to my mind Roshan :lol: Let us hope we get to see as much comedies as possible :lol:

Selva,

I have given up watching all these dance programs. romba too much aagi orE overdose. ThaRcheyalA pArthAthAn uNdu.

At present my favourite programs are - Airtel Super Singer and Thamizh pEchu. I make it a point to watch these programs. Isai Kudumbam is also quite interesting. MathathellAm waste :evil:

crajkumar_be
5th August 2008, 11:50 PM
<Dig>
I was watching a programme called "Ticket To Bollywood" in 9X channel. What brought me to it in the first place was a boring Sunday afternoon and the hope of some "entertaining fight". As expected and hoped for, one team was bitching against all others while the others were all syrupy about each other. I was further rewarded when one of the contestants ran to his adversary on stage and pushed him down. Javed Akhtar was chief guest of the day. Felt sorry for him.

And when i thought the entertainment was over for the day, they showed in the "after the break" snippet, one female contestant slapping her partner right in the middle of the performance, the judges remarks about it and the victim's crestfallen face. break-after-break ku apparam paatha dhana theriyidhu the whole thing was an editing job of those #$%^*s. the slap was part of the dance routine, the judge's remark was a jovial one on the slap step, and the victim's subsequent reaction was for the judge's comment that his expressions sucked! naasamaa pochu!
</Dig>

littlemaster1982
6th August 2008, 12:19 AM
<Dig>
I was watching a programme called "Ticket To Bollywood" in 9X channel. What brought me to it in the first place was a boring Sunday afternoon and the hope of some "entertaining fight". As expected and hoped for, one team was bitching against all others while the others were all syrupy about each other. I was further rewarded when one of the contestants ran to his adversary on stage and pushed him down. Javed Akhtar was chief guest of the day. Felt sorry for him.

And when i thought the entertainment was over for the day, they showed in the "after the break" snippet, one female contestant slapping her partner right in the middle of the performance, the judges remarks about it and the victim's crestfallen face. break-after-break ku apparam paatha dhana theriyidhu the whole thing was an editing job of those #$%^*s. the slap was part of the dance routine, the judge's remark was a jovial one on the slap step, and the victim's subsequent reaction was for the judge's comment that his expressions sucked! naasamaa pochu!</Dig>

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Madhu Sree
6th August 2008, 12:07 PM
When is this show telecasted?

Friday & Saturday 8 PM

Retelecast: Sunday after noon 3:30 PM...

Madhu Sree
6th August 2008, 12:10 PM

:exactly: venkat mokkai na mokkai apdi mokkai, mudiyala... yen indha maadhiri loose thanamaa nadanthukaraar... :hammer:

Madhu Sree
6th August 2008, 01:16 PM

Wow gud selection... ivar sodhapaama irundhaa seri...

directhit
6th August 2008, 06:21 PM
- edited by self :D --

Shakthiprabha.
6th August 2008, 06:31 PM
:)

malarum ninaivugaL

directhit
6th August 2008, 06:37 PM
yeah :P culturals kku ellam haajar aayiduvom enga school dance kku ellam support panna :noteeth:
jus saw video and he has quit his job to participate in this though :? mm ATB to him :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Kalyasi
6th August 2008, 07:08 PM
yeah :P culturals kku ellam haajar aayiduvom enga school dance kku ellam support panna :noteeth:
jus saw video and he has quit his job to participate in this though :? mm ATB to him :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

anoop entha school neenga?

directhit
6th August 2008, 07:23 PM
--deleted by self --

selvakumar
6th August 2008, 07:26 PM
jus saw video and he has quit his job to participate in this though :?
:shock:
He should have thought about it ..
These programs are not known for fair results..

directhit
6th August 2008, 07:27 PM
ill Selva, his aim was to go into films etc, college time lerundhu try panraapla - had spoken to him a couple of months back

selvakumar
6th August 2008, 07:30 PM
oh... fine then... all the best... kanavugal niraiverattum :thumbsup:

Kalyasi
6th August 2008, 07:33 PM
ATB to ur friend Ravi.... :thumbsup:

Roshan
6th August 2008, 09:18 PM
<Dig>

And when i thought the entertainment was over for the day, they showed in the "after the break" snippet, one female contestant slapping her partner right in the middle of the performance, the judges remarks about it and the victim's crestfallen face. break-after-break ku apparam paatha dhana theriyidhu the whole thing was an editing job of those #$%^*s. the slap was part of the dance routine, the judge's remark was a jovial one on the slap step, and the victim's subsequent reaction was for the judge's comment that his expressions sucked! naasamaa pochu!
</Dig>

:lol:

aanaa
10th August 2008, 07:08 PM
check here:

http://www.blog.isaitamil.net/2008/08/09_08_08-jodi-no1-season-3/

directhit
17th August 2008, 06:02 PM
thirumbavum sangeetha as judge :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

cant stand her - nadichadhu oru padam prabhudeva kooda doubles :x idhula adhaye athana dhadava quote pannikittu peethal vera.

heard my friend got 2 points :oops: :?

Roshan
18th August 2008, 02:15 PM
thirumbavum sangeetha as judge :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

cant stand her - nadichadhu oru padam prabhudeva kooda doubles :x idhula adhaye athana dhadava quote pannikittu peethal vera.

Happened to watch last Saturday's episode - tremendous talent shown by almost all contestants ( Venkat Nisha thavira :twisted: ).

Regarding the judges - I too was disappointed when I saw Sangeetha again but realised that she is the only judge who could give some urupadiyAna comments compared to the other two - Jeeva and Aishwarya Danush. Aishwarya is the worst. "Very good, nallA irukku, superb, I have no words, enna solRathunnu theriyala" - idhayE mAthi mAthi sonnAnga. I really doubt if she knows anything about dance.

Anoop, your friend was not so good. But the concept was different and his jOdi did much better than him.

mr_karthik
18th August 2008, 03:30 PM
Regarding the judges - I too was disappointed when I saw Sangeetha again but realised that she is the only judge who could give some urupadiyAna comments compared to the other two - Jeeva and Aishwarya Danush. Aishwarya is the worst. "Very good, nallA irukku, superb, I have no words, enna solRathunnu theriyala" - idhayE mAthi mAthi sonnAnga. I really doubt if she knows anything about dance.
ivanga ellaam 'ennaththE' judge paNNi, 'ennaththE' comments koduththu, 'ennaththE' mark pOttu........ hum.

uruppadiyaana result varumaa...?.
varooom...aanaa varaadhu...

directhit
18th August 2008, 06:41 PM
Happened to watch last Saturday's episode - tremendous talent shown by almost all contestants ( Venkat Nisha thavira :twisted: ).

Anoop, your friend was not so good. But the concept was different and his jOdi did much better than him.
thx Roshan - nxt week than paakanum.

oh oh, ivanga indha round layum full sugar coating aa - kizhinjudhu :x thought it was for only first round.
pls bring TR + SIMBHU + PERARASU as judges!!

Madhu Sree
18th August 2008, 07:11 PM
Well nice to see responses, was bored to see sangeetha again, but on all the 3 seasons + challenge round + Vijay jodi.No.1, she is the only person to give blunt comments and strict scores... so welcome back sangeetha :)

Western Round:

Excellent performances from most of the jodies... :D :redjump:

Preethi, Sarath - JN02

Costume was not upto the mark. Initially they danced for 'Kannale meeya meeya' then they danced for 'Romeo aatam potaa suththum bhoomi suthaadhey' was gud, fast beats, but coordination was missing... On the whole an OK performance from this jodi... even the judges were not happy, Jeeva: 7, Aishwarya: 6, Sangeetha: 6

Pooja, Sanjay - JN04

Wowwwieeee performance from this pair. What a performance :). Lots of style, attitude in their performance. They dance for billa song, 'Naan meendum naanaaga vendum udhavi sei', was gud, the choreography was stylish indeed, Score, Jeeva: 8, Aishwarya: 9, Sangeetha: 9

Suhasini, Vegan Rajesh - JN01

Another stylish jodi of Jodi.No.1, They performed for (my fav song :) ) 'Taxi Taxi Nanba nee oru ilavasa taxi' from movie 'Sakkarakatti', nice beats, nice expression, they rocked the show, Score, Jeeva: 8, Aishwarya: 9, Sangeetha: 9

Mahendran, Hema - JN03

Gud song selection, but the performance was not gud, they gave an OK performance, innum nallaa aadi irukkalaam... Score, Jeeva: 7, Aishwarya: 5, Sangeetha: 6

Nethran, Aruna Devi - JN05

This jodi's performance was gud, they danced for 'January maadham poo pani vizhum neram' from movie '7/G Rainbow colony', the choreography was nice, they performed well, nethran daughter-aa aada solli ore galaata, cute girl, soopera beat-a pudichchu adina, for her age the performance was great :), Coming to the Score, Jeeva: 8, Aishwarya: 8, Sangeetha: 8

Pooja, Ravi - JN08

An extremely different performance, they danced for 'Hello Mr. Edhirkatchi' from movie 'Iruvar', and 'Jillendru oru kaadhal' songs, Jazz mixed performance, nice expression from Pooja, slow beats, subtle movements, a different treat for us, nice performance, then, to say abt Ravi, avar pudhusu illa adhaan konjam bayam theriyudhu, further roundsla theriduvaaru... :) , Score, Jeeva: 8, Aishwarya: 7, Sangeetha: 8

Venkat, Nisha - JN06

Cudnt see this pair's performance...
But saw the Score, Jeeva: 7, Aishwarya: 7, Sangeetha: 6

Tinku, Santhoshi - JN07

Cudnt see this pair's performance...

On the whole, western round was wow only because of Suhasini - Rajesh, Pooja - Ravi, Pooja - Sanjay

aanaa
18th August 2008, 11:14 PM
:ty:

crajkumar_be
19th August 2008, 02:52 AM

The first entry in the acid list. As a matter of fact, acid ku dhaan kevalam :evil:

Roshan
19th August 2008, 08:42 AM

thx Roshan - nxt week than paakanum.

oh oh, ivanga indha round layum full sugar coating aa - kizhinjudhu :x thought it was for only first round.
pls bring TR + SIMBHU + PERARASU as judges!!

Anoop,
I have not seen any of the previous episodes of Season 3. Ithuvum thaRcheyalAthAn pArthEn. 'Elimination' hasnt started yet. May be that's the reason they are kind of 'nice' in their comments.

Madhushree,
I agree with you about Sangeetha and one good thing about her is she is relatively decent and disciplined in her approach compared to other actresses who appear as judges in such shows.

selvakumar
19th August 2008, 09:52 AM
How did they manage to get Aishwarya Dhanush as a judge ? :confused2:

Shakthiprabha.
19th August 2008, 01:58 PM
http://us.rediff.com/movies/2004/nov/01spice.htm

Aishwarya, 25, is an accomplished dancer and singer

http://www.hindu.com/ms/2008/01/01/stories/2008010150150800.htm

An old student, Aishwarya Dhanush, joined her guru Meenakshi in this piece. Dressed appropriately in peacock blue, she essayed the role of the peacock most conscientiously with delicate and graceful movements

http://www.hinduonnet.com/thehindu/fr/2005/11/25/stories/2005112502600300.htm

PSBB Alumni has organised a function to mark the 80th birthday of Mrs. Y. G. Parthasarathy, Dean and Director, PSBB Group of Schools, on November 26 (5 p.m.) at AVM Rajeswari Kalyana Mandapam.

This includes "Krishna Nee Begane" presented by Gayathri Girish and Mahanadi Shobana for which Meenakshi Chittaranjan, Urmila Satyanarayanan, Uma Muralikrishnan, Gopika Verma and Aishwarya Dhanush will dance, the tillana from `Tillana Mohanambal' (Y. Gee. Mahendra playing the mridangam), `Neela Vanna Kanna Vaada' (Kalpana Raghavendar), `Adaram Maduram' (dance by Lata and Gita) and `Kalinga Nardhanam' (Chitrambari, Nandhini and Shobana) will be presented.

http://www.hindu.com/2008/01/21/stories/2008012157310200.htm

Perfectly synchronised: Participants at the grand finale of the Little Royals - Prince and Princess of Chennai on Saturday. The judges for the contest, including dancer Aishwarya Dhanush and designer Sidney SS, would certainly have had a tough time deciding the winners.

Roshan
19th August 2008, 06:21 PM
Thanks SP for the links and info :) I think we can see more of her knowledge on the subject in the coming rounds.

Shakthiprabha.
19th August 2008, 06:26 PM
I hope so Roshan!

I hope judges are more precise in awarding marks and do not get emotionally carried away for any invalid reason :|

Madhu Sree
19th August 2008, 06:29 PM
I hope so Roshan!

I hope judges are more precise in awarding marks and do not get emotionally carried away for any invalid reason :|

:exactly:

aanaa
19th August 2008, 08:11 PM
http://us.rediff.com/movies/2004/nov/01spice.htm
http://www.hindu.com/ms/2008/01/01/stories/2008010150150800.htm
http://www.hinduonnet.com/thehindu/fr/2005/11/25/stories/2005112502600300.htm
http://www.hindu.com/2008/01/21/stories/2008012157310200.htm

wow

aanaa
19th August 2008, 08:15 PM
ரஜினிகாந்தின் மூத்த மகளும், நடிகர் தனுஷின் மனைவியுமான ஐஸ்வர்யா, இயக்குனர் அவதாரம் எடுக்கவுள்ளார்.

இதற்காக செல்வராகவனின் இயக்கத்தில் உருவாகி வரும் ஆயிரத்தில் ஒருவன் படத்தில் உதவி இயக்குனராக பயிற்சி பெற்று வருகிறார். உள்ளூரில் நடக்கும் சூட்டிங்களில் பங்கேற்று வரும் ஐஸ்வர்யாவுக்கு, எப்படியாவது ரஜினியை வைத்து ஒரு படமாவது இயக்க வேண்டும் என்பதுதான் லட்சியமாம். ரஜினியை வைத்து இயக்குவதற்கு முன்பு ஒரு படத்தை இயக்க திட்டமிட்டிருக்கும் ஐஸ்வர்யா, அதற்கான வேலைகளிலும் தீவிரமாக இறங்கியிருக்கிறார்.

Shakthiprabha.
19th August 2008, 08:22 PM
aana,

There was hear-say news about she scripting and directing a cartoon movie, where rajni would do some super hero role :?

aanaa
20th August 2008, 05:07 AM
:ty: Shakthiprabha

Madhu Sree
1st September 2008, 11:27 AM
tok tok tok... enna aachu... ellarum silent-aa irukeenga... :evil: :roll: :) Any updatessssssssssss? Heard it was romance round... my mom told that sanjay and pooja were excellent... they won the best performers award tooooooooooooooooooooo... :) (My fav pair :redjump:) aiyooooooooooooo missed it... :x

sunday re-telecast-um paakaa mudiyala... :(
tuesday re-telecast pannuvaanga... planning to see by that time... :D :redjump:

selvakumar
1st September 2008, 11:34 AM
I hope so Roshan!

SP,
Thanks for the links. However, I was not referring to her knowledge in dance. I was curious on how they managed to get her as the judge of this show. Later on, I found that she is working as an asst.director in Selvaragavan's movie. had I know that before, I wouldn't have asked this question.

Shakthiprabha.
1st September 2008, 11:38 AM
I like sanjay pooja too ! :shock:

I hardly saw this show for 2 hours 2 weeks back, I felt they both did the best perf

selva,

thats fine :)

Madhu Sree
1st September 2008, 12:15 PM
Yeah SP... actually sanjay has learnt jazz.. and pooja has learnt some western style of dance... in romance round last week... they performed ballet kinda style... :)

Shakthiprabha.
1st September 2008, 12:27 PM
hmm... I hope ot see them sometime. I aint too keen on watching jn1 cause, of irksome settings. Makes me so moody :| and dull :evil:

Madhu Sree
1st September 2008, 12:32 PM
hmm... I hope ot see them sometime. I aint too keen on watching jn1 cause, of irksome settings. Makes me so moody :| and dull :evil:

:shock: :sigh2:
ennavo theriyala... I really like JN... :?

Shakthiprabha.
1st September 2008, 12:40 PM
etho paathaLathula zero watt bulb potta mathiri oru settings :banghead:
ponga madhu! I wish they make it brighter :(

Basically enakku entha idathulaiyum bright light illati pidikathu :(

crajkumar_be
1st September 2008, 09:34 PM
Ended up catching a few inutes of JN1 a couple of days back.

There was this thing about Tinku gifting his wife on stage - tickets to Malaysia, passports etc, and the reaction of everybody involved. The whole package - :puke:

Roshan
1st September 2008, 11:19 PM

There was this thing about Tinku gifting his wife on stage - tickets to Malaysia, passports etc, and the reaction of everybody involved. The whole package - :puke:

:exactly: pure drama :evil:

Madhu Sree
2nd September 2008, 12:33 PM

:shock: really.... But I use to avoid these stuffs... I love dance... so i will take back only the dance performances and leave the other blah blah... :x

directhit
6th September 2008, 06:46 PM
Ravi, u rocked in the romance round :smokesmirk: :smokesmirk:

Sanjay/Pooja as usual brilliant and Suhasini/Rajesh were good too 8-) 8-)

Roshan
7th September 2008, 12:08 AM
Watched the whole program for the first time. This week it was kid's round. Tinku and his pair (pEr ennAnnu maRanthu pOchu) and Nethran-Arunadevi did very well. Nethran-Arunadevi rightly won the best performance award.

Aishwarya Danush is jsut the same with her juvenile comments.

Madhu Sree
8th September 2008, 04:46 PM
KIDS ROUND.............

The performances from all the jodies was gud, some jodies had concepts some jodies had only dance and some had the mix of both...

Pooja, Sanjay

Not a bad performance... concepts nu onnum solvadharkillai... not bad at all... as they won the best performance award in 'Romance Round' we had some more expectations... they performed for 'Something - We want' from the movie 'Anjali', properties laam vechu aadinadhaala it was gud 2 c... matha padi excellent performance elaam illai... Score, Jeeva: 7, Aishwarya: 5, Sangeetha: 6

Suhasini, Vegan Rajesh

I really didnt like this pair's performance (One of my Fav pair :oops:) they tuk the concept of kidish love (love in adolescent age) they should'nt have selected this concept on a Kids round which made ppl uncomfortable to watch... nothing to comment more..., Score, Jeeva: 6, Aishwarya: 5, Sangeetha: 5

Hema, a new guy

Hema is back with a new jodi... cudnt recollect his name... he knows dance it seems... ivanga performance la it was only dance... no concepts n all... they came on stage and danced, danced, danced, thts all... an ok performance... Score, Jeeva: 7, Aishwarya: 6, Sangeetha: 7

Nethran, Aruna Devi

This jodi's performance was gud, I liked a lot... they had concepts, dance, and msg... <<Don't employ children>>, this was the msg... for that they selected apt songs... nice expression from nethran and especially aruna... this pair rocked the stage... in specific their performance for the song 'Ini acham acham illai' was wowwwwwwwwwwww.... nice one... keep it up..., Jeeva: 9, Aishwarya: 8, Sangeetha: 10

Madhu Sree
8th September 2008, 04:46 PM
Pooja, Ravi

A different performance, but pity that it was confusing and not able to understand their concept... actually I was able to identify the concept that they were acting as brother n sister... but judges were too confused... their dance and expression were gud... especially for the song 'peta rap'... :D... if they had explained something at the starting of their performance like, this is a family, brother, sister, n all... then it wud be better and everyone wud have understood... pity :(, Score, Jeeva: 5, Aishwarya: 5, Sangeetha: 6

Venkat, Nisha

I didnt see this pair's performance...
But saw the Score, Jeeva: 6, Aishwarya: 5, Sangeetha: 6

Tinku, Santhoshi

This pair performed well... they told that the kids who performed were picked up from an orphanage (hmmm talented kids :( pity ) they had some entertaining stuff in their performance like magic stuff and gud dance from tinku and santhoshi... gud one... Score, Jeeva: 9, Aishwarya: 8, Sangeetha: 9

FINALE:

It was a tie between the performances between tinku santhoshi and nethran aruna devi... but the award was given to nethran and aruna devi, tinku santhoshi's performance was equally well but as nethran and aruna devi's performance itself was emotional it was awarded to them......

The jodies on danger zone were, Pooja-ravi, Suhasini-rajesh, Venkat-nisha... but as the new guy has just entered the show... there wud be no point in comparing with them so they announced 'NO ELIMINATION' - adhisayam that they didnt eliminate... anyways it was a gud show... :D

directhit
9th September 2008, 06:47 AM
Tinku, Santhoshi

This pair performed well... they told that the kids who performed were picked up from an orphanage (hmmm talented kids :( pity ) they had some entertaining stuff in their performance like magic stuff and gud dance from tinku and santhoshi... gud one... Score, Jeeva: 9, Aishwarya: 8, Sangeetha: 9 :x :x :x

Nerd
9th September 2008, 06:56 PM

I happened to accidentally watch the episode. More drama actually. More gifts, birthday cakes, potraits sabbA :banghead:

Sanjay, Pooja dance was :oops: What song is that? Which movie, never heard.

Roshan
9th September 2008, 11:10 PM

I happened to accidentally watch the episode. More drama actually. More gifts, birthday cakes, potraits sabbA :banghead:

Sanjay, Pooja dance was :oops: What song is that? Which movie, never heard.

I haven't heard too.

Madhu Sree
10th September 2008, 09:20 AM
That song is from 'Kaadhalil vizhundhen' excellent music from Vijay antony, that movie has another famous number 'Nakkamukka', wht u ppl heard was 'Unnakkena naan', which is a copy from the hollywood album 'Rihanna-Unfaithful' :D

Nerd
10th September 2008, 07:21 PM
Thanks Madhu Sree. :)

directhit
15th September 2008, 08:53 AM
Heard Ravi did a great job in the B/w round 8-) :thumbsup:

btw why the heck are they making such a big publicity for Tinku :x idhula avanga wife kku close up vera athini vaati

Roshan
15th September 2008, 11:28 AM
Heard Ravi did a great job in the B/w round 8-) :thumbsup:

btw why the heck are they making such a big publicity for Tinku :x idhula avanga wife kku close up vera athini vaati

I feel the same. And I think his wife is playing a major role off screen. He did not deserve the best performance award this time but I thought he did well in the last round but lost it to Nethran (he was good to0 and it was a difficult decision for the judges). adhula yEthAvathu kasa musa aagi irukkum'nu nenekiREn, so this time they were trying to overly please him and his wife.

Aishwarya Danush :hammer:

And glad that they eliminated over build up Venkat and Nisha :boo:

Madhu Sree
15th September 2008, 01:05 PM
I njoied B/w round...

Venkat and nisha were eliminated... thevaiyilaadhe dance for a B/W round... chumma vandhu elegant aa additu ponaale podhum... edhukku ipdi loose thanama try pannanum... but as judges said, if they had danced for a rock n roll kinda round, definetely they are the winners... venkat's expression doesnt suit this round at all, nisha en ipdi loose maadhiri sirikiraanga-ne theriyala... she doesnt know how to behave on a stage... :evil:

I like aishwarya's comments, she is giving in a professional way, this is My opinion...

On the whole I liked hema and the other guy's performance... gud song selection.

I didnt watch pooja-ravi, suhasini-rajesh, nethran-arunadevi and sanjay-pooja's performances...

And Tinku and santhoshi gave an ok performance... but the idea and concept was :clap: sollara maadhiri, edhukku tinku wifekku avlo importance...... :x :x :x

Shakthiprabha.
15th September 2008, 02:12 PM
why cant someone post pictures (jpeg) of participants? (if available?) :idea: ?

directhit
15th September 2008, 05:36 PM
Ravi - Pooja (http://vijay.indya.com/images/specials/jodiseason3/jodi/ravi_pooja.jpg)
Rajesh - Suhasini (http://vijay.indya.com/images/specials/jodiseason3/jodi/rajesh_suhasini.jpg)
Sanjay - Pooja (http://vijay.indya.com/images/specials/jodiseason3/jodi/sanjay_pooja.jpg)
Tinku - Santoshi (http://vijay.indya.com/images/specials/jodiseason3/jodi/tinku_santoshi.jpg)
Nethran - Aruna (http://vijay.indya.com/images/specials/jodiseason3/jodi/nethran_aruna.jpg)
Mahendran - Hema (http://vijay.indya.com/images/specials/jodiseason3/jodi/mahendran_hema.jpg) (Mahendran changed to Michael)

Rejected :
Venkat - Nisha (http://vijay.indya.com/images/specials/jodiseason3/jodi/venkat_nisha.jpg)
Sarath - Preeti (http://vijay.indya.com/images/specials/jodiseason3/jodi/sarath_preeti.jpg)

directhit
22nd September 2008, 10:51 AM
wth is this tinku giving punch dialogues in JN :rotfl: saw the promo for next week (already telecast in india :roll:) - indha uyir dance adittu dhan pogum or something along those lines :banghead:

aanaa
30th September 2008, 10:32 PM
why cant someone post pictures (jpeg) of participants? (if available?) :idea: ?
I had in yahoo groups but some or other that group deleted.

I will try

Madhu Sree
15th October 2008, 01:30 PM
Last week episode was too gud...

It was Wedding & Celebration round...

The stage was bright too...

Pooja, Sanjay

They rocked the stage, their performance was colourful and energetic. Especially their dance for the song 'Mahi vey' was :thumbsup:, pooja's mother too came on stage, it was heart-melting too... everything was perfect, the group was extraordinary.. a cool performance from pooja and sanjay...

Suhasini, Vegan Rajesh

This pair came up with a dhandiya performance... first they performed for 'Dilbar jaane dil deewaane thithikkira thene', it was slow but the style was gud... later on they danced for 'Om shanthi om' song, for that song various artists came up and performed, dev, 'badava' gopi and his wife, uma(stylish 8-) ) and others... this was the best part in their performance... gud one..., Score, Jeeva: 7, Aishwarya: 8, Sangeetha: 7

Hema, Micheal

Actually this pair gave a gud performance but the concept was not catchy... they danced for 'avalukkena amba samuthiram, iyer veetu alwa maadhiri' from 'Jillunu oru kaadhal' and another song... hema sema kuththu kuththinaanga... Micheal danced professionally... but on the whole the dance was gud but concept avalavaa attractive aa illanu judges feel panninaanga... :( but its a gud performance... Score, Jeeva: 7, Aishwarya: 7, Sangeetha: 8

Tinku, Santhoshi

I really like this pair's performance... hmmm the concept itself was gud (funny) 'lord krishna celebrating krisha jayanthi' cool na... :D
nice one... 'Vijay jodi.no.1' la perform pannina madurai serial fame maheswari (apdinu nenaikiren :oops:) and santhoshi both danced with Tinku for my fav song 'Rama rama rama seethai ketha maama, krishna krishna krishna raadhai ketha krishna' from 'doubles' was cool... later on comedy artist balaji came up as naaradhar and said that y r u dancing for an old song... apram tinku and team danced for fast number, it is a song from 'Okkadu' - 'Gilli' is the tamil version
tht was an energitic performance from tinku... chance-ee illa...soooper dance from tinku... excellent performance... cool...
Score, Jeeva: 10(for the third time), Aishwarya: 10(For the first time in the history :D), Sangeetha: 10 (:D)

Nethran, Aruna Devi

Cudnt see this pair's performance. :(

Finale:

Atlast it was Nethran, Aruna Devi and Hema, Micheal, in dangerous zone :(, and nethran and aruna devi were eliminated. They said they had so many ideas for solo round :( but they will take this elimination in lighter vein and will come back in wild card round :clap:. Looking forward for u guys in wild card round and all the best :D.

On the whole, last week all the jodies rocked the stage :D

aanaa
15th October 2008, 07:06 PM
Last week episode was too gud... :D

aanaa
15th October 2008, 07:09 PM
திரையுலகில், என்னைக் கவர்ந்தவர்கள் - 21

நல்ல தேர்வுகள்- தெரிவுகள் (selection?)
தொடரட்டும்

Shakthiprabha.
15th October 2008, 07:15 PM
nandri nandri nandri aana :ty:

Madhu Sree
3rd November 2008, 03:07 PM
Male and Female solo rounds
The last two weeks it was male and female solo rounds...

This kind of rounds shows their unique style...

In both the rounds they split up the rounds as two levels for each... one wud be the item or folk round and the next one wud be western... in both the rounds, the participants performed in their own unique style :)

For female solo round, santhanu was the special guest(judge :?)
avar enna saathiththu vittar endru special judgeaaga koopittanar endre theriyavillai... :roll:, comments keta vudane my expression was :shock:, his comments were, 'Sema katta', "yappaaaa'... :x :banghead: epdi ipdiyelaam santhanoo... appa kitayirundhu apdiye extract aagiyirukku :|

For male solo round, kamna came as special judge, she luk really cute and comments were reasonably well...

In female solo round, pooja(Sanjay - Pooja) got the best performer award... :clap: yeah she gave an excellent performance, she is an excellent and stylish dancer... it was a feast for eyes... especially pooja danced so well for 'ABCD marandhu pochu ennakkku' from 'Manmadhan' the dance was really gud... the choreographer is 'Guna', he is running a dance school... called 'Guna's flyerz dance company', the famous students of this company are 'Sanjay', MM fame 'Sathish' :clap: coool guna keep it up...

In male solo round, Micheal got the best performer award :clap: he deserve it... he gave a challenging performance... he danced for 'No Problem' song... (Indha song almost ella dance showlayum vandhuduthu :) ) at the same time we should not forget sanjay's performance as well... he danced for the theme music of the movie 'Punnagai Mannan' he performed a ballet style, he is tooo flexible and in that red colored costume he luked too gud... :D

Based on the cumulated total, Micheal and Hema proceeds to next level(not sure whether it wud be the final round), and at last there were 3 jodies in danger zone,

Tinku - Santhoshi (44)
Sanjay - Pooja (50)
Rajesh - Suhasini (50)

I thought that tinku and santhoshi will be eliminated but judges told that these three jodies will again compete with each other in the next round and one pair will eliminated and the rest two jodies will join Micheal and Hema...

On the whole, in the last two weeks, the performed rocked the stage and gave excellent performances... :D

Madhu Sree
3rd November 2008, 03:15 PM
hmmmm oru vishayathai marandhe poivitten... :shock:

In male solo round, rajesh's first level round was really shocking, he danced for 'Seval kodi parakkudhada', the dance and expression were gud... but avar alagu kuthu aadinaar, it was real, roumba bayamaa irundhudhu... all the viewers over there were shocked on seeing this, he was bleeding at the end... edhukku indha maathiri risk edukanum... ????
though he said it was not for a commercial purpose pinna vera edhukku seiyaradha eduthukkaradhu they should not do these kind of sensitive things on stage...

These are done for god and these should not be done for a dance show... I think the contestants should avoid these. Even the judge sangeetha told, if any one of the contestants are gonna perform like this anymore then they will be eliminated from the show, yes she is correct :clap:

directhit
3rd November 2008, 03:46 PM
thx for the updates Madhu Sree
Tinku - Santhoshi (44)
Sanjay - Pooja (50)
Rajesh - Suhasini (50)

I thought that tinku and santhoshi will be eliminated but judges told that these three jodies will again compete with each other in the next round and one pair will eliminated and the rest two jodies will join Micheal and Hema... naansense - they shud have been eliminated :x :x, atleast wudnt have had to see his wife's face again :twisted:

Madhu Sree
3rd November 2008, 03:59 PM
yes I too felt the same... :D
and I still accept tht tinku is a gud dancer but now-a-days he is boring with his concepts :phew: :fatigue: really boring...

aanaa
3rd November 2008, 07:18 PM
thank you Madhu for the whole updates

Madhu Sree
10th December 2008, 02:13 PM
வைல்ட் கார்டு ரவுண்டு இனிதே முடிவு பெற்று,
பொது மக்கள் தங்களுக்குப் பிடித்த ஜோடியை எஸ் எம் எஸ் மூலம் தேர்வு செய்தனர்.

வைல்ட் கார்டு ரவுண்டு மூலம் தேர்வான ஜோடி, 'ராஜேஷ் மற்றும் சுகாசினி'.

இவர்கள் இறுதிச்சுற்றுக்கு முன்னேறினர்...

யார் 'ஜோடி நம்பெர். 1 ஸீசன் - 3' டைட்டிலை வெல்ல போகின்றனர் என்பதை பார்ப்போம்...

Madhu Sree
22nd December 2008, 01:51 PM
:D

Atlast Jodi no. 1 Season 3 has come to an end... :(
But the finale was wowwwwieeeeee :D

Out of the four finalists,

Rajesh - Suhasini
Sanjay - Pooja
Tinku - Santoshi
Michael - Hema

At the 3rd and 4th place, were Tinku - Santoshi & Rajesh - Suhasini.
Tinku - Santhoshi were awarded as 'Entertaining Couple' and
Rajesh and Suhasini as 'Stylish Couple'....

The winner of Jodi no. 1 Season 3 and the jodi which grabbed the 10 lacs cheque was...

Yes its 'Micheal - Hema' :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sad tht Sanjay and pooja missed the title in a difference of 80 votes :shock: :(

But both Sanjay - Pooja, Michael - Hema were deserving couple to be in finals. I thought the title has to be awarded to both these jodies... :D but thts not possible :(

To be specific, Sanjay and Micheal are equally competitive, but to say abt pooja... she is better than hema... hema is not bad at all... but when comparing with pooja, pooja is much better... both these ladies are having unique style... hema is better in kuththu songs...
but I cud see pooja excelling in all the style of dance...

And one another award was given, 'Best individual performer' - 1 mega LCD TV, and the nominations were 'Sanjay', 'Hema', 'Micheal', 'Pooja', 'Suhasini', 'Venkat' :banghead:
and atlast it was awarded to 'Sanjay' :redjump:, but really sad tht no award was given to pooja... :(

Anyways, it was an happy ending... Hope to see Jodi no. 1 Season 4, it will be launched soooon :redjump: :redjump: :redjump:

Shakthiprabha.
22nd December 2008, 02:16 PM
:shock:

oh ok. I did not know it is over so soon!

I never see this prog.

When I saw first and second episode (apram parkarathillai) I did NOT like hema's perf, def I liked sanjay and pooja (vera yaarum sollikara mathiri thonalai)