PDA

View Full Version : Best lines from the latest movie you saw

VENKIRAJA
28th July 2008, 07:42 PM
a.k.a Quotable quotes
Mine is down in my signature....

"Mama always said life is a box of chocolates.You never know which one you'll get."

ajithfederer
28th July 2008, 07:48 PM
Women, "Can't live with them, Can't live wothout them"

Lloyd to Jacky - The Shining (Stanley Kubrick, 1980)

Wibha
28th July 2008, 09:20 PM
"A woman becomes a mother the day she comes to know she is pregnant, a man becomes a father only after the child is born."

Juno.

HBK
29th July 2008, 01:23 PM
I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve.

sarna_blr
29th July 2008, 01:34 PM
I am back :smokesmirk:

P_R
29th July 2008, 01:52 PM
Has it ever occurred to you that maybe you're not too big? That maybe this place is just too small? - Big Fish

thilak4life
29th July 2008, 01:56 PM
After living with you for the last six months, I'm turning into one of your scripts. Well, this is not a script, Diana. There's some real, actual life going on here.
- Network

Vivasaayi
29th July 2008, 02:20 PM
After living with you for the last six months, I'm turning into one of your scripts. Well, this is not a script, Diana. There's some real, actual life going on here.
- Network

the whole scene where he explains her abt why he leaves her and goes to live with his wife :thumbsup:

the highlight is when diana says "then dont leave me" :clap:

Vivasaayi
29th July 2008, 02:26 PM
This town deserves a better class of criminal

lets put a smile on that face

:2thumbsup:

hub rap
29th July 2008, 07:12 PM
There are about 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation. That's one firearm for every twelve people on the planet. The only question is 'how do we arm the remaining eleven?' -- Lord of war

The movie is a plethora of quotes.

One dialogue I like the most for, it's nonchalance personified:
Baptiste Jr: Can you bring me the gun of Rambo?
Yuri: Part 1, 2 or 3?

crajkumar_be
29th July 2008, 07:51 PM
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
- The Dude

hub rap
29th July 2008, 08:31 PM
There are about 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation. That's one firearm for every twelve people on the planet. The only question is 'how do we arm the remaining eleven?'[/b] -- Lord of war

The movie is a plethora of quotes.

One dialogue I like the most for, it's nonchalance personified:
[b]Baptiste Jr: Can you bring me the gun of Rambo?
Yuri: Part 1, 2 or 3?

I mean it's nonchalance dialogue-ified :oops:

ajithfederer
3rd August 2008, 01:57 AM
Whats the point of confession, If I don't repent !! - Godfather 3

VENKIRAJA
3rd August 2008, 06:15 PM
"As far as I can remember,I've always wanted to become a gangster!"
Goodfellas(1990)

"I don't want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me."
Departed(2006)

P_R
3rd August 2008, 11:24 PM
Cliff confides in his niece how he is losing his girl to a more 'successful' guy

Cliff's Niece: Come on, he is no competiton for you...
Cliff : God bless you for saying that sweetheart...but as you grow up you will see that great depth and smouldering sensuality don't always win

:lol: :( :)

Sinthiya
4th August 2008, 07:46 AM
"Call me a&%*@le, one more time."
"Call me crazy, one more time."

Hancock :lol:

anbu_kathir
5th August 2008, 10:18 AM
Heath Ledger in The Dark Knight.... :notworthy:

"Do I really look like a man with a plan, Harvey? I don't have a plan. The mob has plans, the cops have plans. you know what I am, Harvey? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught one. I just DO things. I'm a wrench in the gears. I HATE plans. Yours, theirs, everyone's. Maroni has plans, Gordon has plans. Schemers trying to control their worlds. I am not a schemer. I show schemers how pathetic their attempts to control things really are. So when I say that what happened to you and your girlfriend wasn't personal, you know I'M telling the truth"*Gives Dent Gun*"It's a schemer who put you where you are. You were a schemer. You had plans. Look where it got you. I just did what I do best-I took your plan and turned it on itself. Look what I have done to this city with a few drums of gas and a couple bullets. Nobody panics when the expected people got killed. Nobody panics when things go according to plan, even if the plans are horrifying. If I tell the press that tomorrow a gangbanger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will get blown up, nobody panics. But when I say one little old mayor will die, everyone loses their minds!! Introduce a little anarchy, you upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I AM AN AGENT OF CHAOS. And you know the thing about chaos, Harvey. It's fair"

Love and Light.

ajithfederer
5th August 2008, 11:41 AM
This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable 0bject - Joker to the Batman

ajithfederer
5th August 2008, 11:46 AM
The precursor dialogue "Why so serious" vittuteengale :)

[b]lets put a smile on that face

:2thumbsup:

VENKIRAJA
6th August 2008, 02:52 PM
SLAUGHTER-The best medicine!
"You know how I got these scars?"
"See, I'm a man of simple tastes. I like dynamite...and gunpowder...and gasoline! Do you know what all of these things have in common? They're cheap! "
"I think you and I are destined to do this forever"-Sadly not Ledger! R.I.P!

thilak4life
6th August 2008, 03:34 PM
Zvi: You want me to steer Israel towards an arms deal with Egypt, Pakistan, and Saudi Arabia?
Charlie Wilson: Yes.
Zvi: Well, just one or two problems with that, just off the top of my head.
Charlie Wilson: Zvi...
Zvi: Afghanistan and Pakistan don't recognize our right to exist, we just got done fighting a war against Egypt, and everyone who has ever tried to kill me or my family has been trained in Saudi Arabia!
Gust Avrakotos: That's not true, Zvi. Some of them were trained by us. :lol:

-Charlie wilson's war

Gust Avrakotos (Hoffman) is enough reason to watch the film.

thilak4life
6th August 2008, 03:35 PM
And of course, the zen master said: "We'll see".

hamid
1st September 2008, 09:56 PM
"Come On Baby"
"Baby, baby, baby, baby, baby! "
- Walk the Line..

hamid
1st September 2008, 09:57 PM
"Hey, listen, I want somebody good - and I mean very good - to plant that gun. I don't want my brother coming out of that toilet with just his dick in his hands, alright? "

GodFather

hamid
1st September 2008, 09:59 PM
"I'll make him an offer he can't refuse.. "

Sinthiya
2nd September 2008, 08:57 AM
You complete me...(Joker tells Batman) :lol: - The Dark Knight

"You-u-u ma-ma-ma-make me-meeee haaaapppyyyy" Ben Stiller, as Simple Jack :rotfl: - Tropic Thunder

Raikkonen
18th November 2009, 11:11 PM
not a movie.. but from a sitcom (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5XMqAMg_CI)

p1: give me something from pirates of penzance..
p2: never heard of them... was that a punk or a rock group..

:rotfl3:

p1: what can you tell about handel's largo..
p2: not much... i never drink that stuff

:rotfl2:

ajithfederer
19th November 2009, 10:23 PM
A very good film. Heavily underrrated. Seymour Hoffman is :rotfl:. Especially his first scene where he breaks the window glass.

Zvi: You want me to steer Israel towards an arms deal with Egypt, Pakistan, and Saudi Arabia?
Charlie Wilson: Yes.
Zvi: Well, just one or two problems with that, just off the top of my head.
Charlie Wilson: Zvi...
Zvi: Afghanistan and Pakistan don't recognize our right to exist, we just got done fighting a war against Egypt, and everyone who has ever tried to kill me or my family has been trained in Saudi Arabia!
Gust Avrakotos: That's not true, Zvi. Some of them were trained by us. :lol:

-Charlie wilson's war

Gust Avrakotos (Hoffman) is enough reason to watch the film.

tfmlover
19th December 2010, 12:20 PM
$ 20 million worth of plastic surgery and that's the face you chose ? :rotfl:
Jolie ! wish I'd said that
poor Depp !
Regards