PDA

View Full Version : Jeremy Sumpter

Kelly Vance
6th January 2005, 01:57 AM
Because the old site that everyone went to won't let us go to it anymore, I created this one. I hope all of those that came to the other one will come to this as well. Enjoy!
Kelly Vance

Surya
6th January 2005, 02:13 AM
Kelly,
What books has he writen?

Kelly Vance
8th January 2005, 01:50 AM
Hey! Sorry, this guy was in a movie. I had no clue that this was in the English Literature section (oops! :) ).
I hope this doesn't dissapoint you or anyone else. You see, as it says above, the reason I made this thing is so that several of us on another site about him were talking and then it wouldn't let us talk to each other anymore, and I had no other way to contact them or them me.
Kelly

Kelly Vance
8th January 2005, 01:53 AM
So Surya, what kind of books DO you like to read? Me, I personally like the books by Lee Strobel, ever heard of him?
Kelly

Surya
10th January 2005, 11:38 PM
Kelly,
I've heard of him but never read his stuff. I like mystery novels, action/adventure, Fantasy, Bio's/Autobios, depending on the person, and religious etc. My fav authors are James Patterson, Dennis LeHane, and Robert Crais, along with many more. You?

Kelly Vance
11th January 2005, 01:41 AM
I love reading Christian books (like the student editions of Lee Strobel's), and the Brio Club books. I to like mysteries and sometimes scary books (NOT often :D). What do you mean when you say "religious". Also, where are you from; do you go to school (if so where).
Kelly
P.S. If I don't answer back right away, then it's probably
cause I can't get here. We don't have internet @ home, so I have to use it at school on my dad's computer (my dad's a teacher here, cool ain't it? :D).
oh, before I go, when do usually get on? just curious :).
Bye for now!

Tiff
17th January 2005, 09:58 AM
YAY Kelly you got the site back. Hopefully some more of the people that were on there will find this!
Well talk to ya later
Tiff