PDA

View Full Version : Comedy Bazaar

MrJudge
10th September 2008, 12:35 PM
Is anyone here like comedy bazaar coming on Jaya TV? It is another funny show I like.

Meera-ssg
10th September 2008, 12:40 PM
Do u mean comedy colony? 9 pm jaya tv?

MrJudge
10th September 2008, 12:45 PM
Do u mean comedy colony? 9 pm jaya tv?

No, it comes on Sunday afternoon 1.30pm.

directhit
10th September 2008, 12:48 PM
that guy has now moved to Lollu sabha aint it? when i used to watch it was him and one fat guy with a title song 'black is black' - it was funny too :P

MrJudge
10th September 2008, 12:55 PM
that guy has now moved to Lollu sabha aint it? when i used to watch it was him and one fat guy with a title song 'black is black' - it was funny too :P

I think his name is Maran and he is also part of LS now. The fat guy is Jacob. Yes, this program is a good one.

ajithfederer
11th September 2008, 10:46 AM
I used to like this program a lot. Is it being telecasted even now? :huh:

MrJudge
11th September 2008, 11:19 AM
I used to like this program a lot. Is it being telecasted even now? :huh:

It is still on. You can catch an episode here:

http://tamiltv4u.com/comedy-bazaar/comedy-bazaar-jaya-tv-28062008/

directhit
11th September 2008, 11:23 AM
idhellam innum continue aagudhu Jagan oda programs kku mattum edhirppu therivithu close panniduvaanga :twisted: :argh:

MrJudge
11th September 2008, 11:50 AM
idhellam innum continue aagudhu Jagan oda programs kku mattum edhirppu therivithu close panniduvaanga :twisted: :argh:

What is Jagan's programme?

MrJudge
11th September 2008, 11:55 AM
directhit,

are you talking about Vijay TV Jagan?

directhit
11th September 2008, 11:58 AM
yes Judge - he used to do Kadavul padhi mirugam padhi and stopped and then reel padhi real padhi, that also stopped :oops:

MrJudge
11th September 2008, 12:13 PM
yes Judge - he used to do Kadavul padhi mirugam padhi and stopped and then reel padhi real padhi, that also stopped :oops:

I didn't like them both. But his stand-up comedy show with Ramya 'Comedy Club king queen jack' was good (though they had crossed the lines a few times). I liked the chorus girl in the music troupe that is another story. :D

Kalyasi
12th September 2008, 12:42 PM

I didn't like them both. But his stand-up comedy show with Ramya 'Comedy Club king queen jack' was good (though they had crossed the lines a few times). I liked the chorus girl in the music troupe that is another story. :D

Jagan's Kadavul Paathi Mirugam Paathi, Reel Paathi Real Paathi were too good... semma kalaai!!

MrJudge
12th September 2008, 01:09 PM
Jagan's Kadavul Paathi Mirugam Paathi, Reel Paathi Real Paathi were too good... semma kalaai!!

They didn't work for me may be because Jagan did both roles??

Kalyasi
12th September 2008, 01:19 PM

They didn't work for me may be because Jagan did both roles??

But didn't u like Nandu? the evil character.... anniyaya kalaai!!

MrJudge
12th September 2008, 05:56 PM
But didn't u like Nandu? the evil character.... anniyaya kalaai!!

He was making fun of the stars in the movies. Yes, I liked Nandu but I am talking about the overall program.

directhit
12th September 2008, 06:06 PM
i used to love his program - esp the nandu char and his dialogues
maa choodu maa
pinjulaye goyyapazham etc