PDA

View Full Version : Mysskin's Muggamoodi

MrJudge
12th September 2008, 10:37 AM
[tscii]
After Mysskin completes his Nandhalala, his next venture is going to be Muggamoodi with Surya in the lead.

[html:29aecefafc]
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r57/tvmdude_123/ayan2.jpg
[/html:29aecefafc]

"UTV has signed up Surya and Vikram – the two hottest stars in Kollywood – for two of their projects. Surya will be directed by Mysskin for the film Mugammoodi. It is slated to be an action flick, which happens to by Mysskin's forte.'

MrJudge
9th January 2009, 11:04 AM
[tscii:8aa63a302b]Till Nandalala, you were making small budget films. Any ideas for big budget extravaganzas?
My next film, Mugamoodi, with Suriya in the lead is a full-blown fantasy, in the scale of the Batman movies. But my hero is not a person with superpowers. He is a normal guy who turns superhuman and is skillful in martial arts. It is being produced by UTV. I’m yet to finalise the rest of the cast and crew. I plan to chill out for two months after the release of Nandalala and then begin shooting for this film by July.

-Mysskin[/tscii:8aa63a302b]

sarna_blr
9th January 2009, 11:07 AM
[tscii:504598675c]Till Nandalala, you were making small budget films. Any ideas for big budget extravaganzas?
My next film, Mugamoodi, with Suriya in the lead is a full-blown fantasy, in the scale of the Batman movies. But my hero is not a person with superpowers. He is a normal guy who turns superhuman and is skillful in martial arts. It is being produced by UTV. I’m yet to finalise the rest of the cast and crew. I plan to chill out for two months after the release of Nandalala and then begin shooting for this film by July.

-Mysskin[/tscii:504598675c]

idhudhaan pudhu sindhanayaa :roll:

Myshkin , you tooo :huh:

viraajan
9th January 2009, 11:17 AM
Meesic yaaru?

Raaja thane? :roll:

MrJudge
9th January 2009, 11:19 AM
Meesic yaaru?

Not yet confirmed, may be Raja or he may go back to Sundar C Babu.

Thirumaran
9th January 2009, 11:20 AM

yes.. Yuvan Shankar Raja :P

viraajan
9th January 2009, 11:22 AM

IlayaRaaja :P

Yedho oru raja.... rendu rajavum enakku okay.... :boo:

MrJudge
9th January 2009, 11:23 AM

puthu kathaiyA irukkE :D Yuvan has so many movies in his hands this year, I don't think he will have time if Mysskin approaches him, I don't think he will approach Yuvan.

A.ANAND
9th January 2009, 01:49 PM
suriya-ikku irukkave irukaru 'omahaziya' 'ozhimo'pugal harris jayaraj! :lol:[mozart of kk nagar] :lol2:

ThalaNass
9th January 2009, 05:17 PM
Wowwww...!! Mysskin and Surya!! Going to be a great movie!! :)

Sanguine Sridhar
9th January 2009, 10:32 PM
Waiting Eagerly! 8-)

Ramakrishna
22nd January 2009, 07:10 PM
Suriya to learn Kung Fu now

Surya, who is waiting for the release of his Ayan with Tamannaah in February, is planning to do a super hero film Mugamudi., to be directed by Mysskin. The film, said to be an action adventure flick with special effects is a big budget Rs 35 crore film. Mysskin, who is busy with his Nandalala will finalise the new script after the film is released. The film will have music by AR Rahman, and a little bird informs us that Surya is going to learn Kung Fu from a Hong Kong based martial arts trainer as he plays a Kung Fu fighter in Mugamudi !

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14842906

MrJudge
22nd January 2009, 07:14 PM
Suriya to learn Kung Fu now

Surya, who is waiting for the release of his Ayan with Tamannaah in February, is planning to do a super hero film Mugamudi., to be directed by Mysskin. The film, said to be an action adventure flick with special effects is a big budget Rs 35 crore film. Mysskin, who is busy with his Nandalala will finalise the new script after the film is released. The film will have music by AR Rahman, and a little bird informs us that Surya is going to learn Kung Fu from a Hong Kong based martial arts trainer as he plays a Kung Fu fighter in Mugamudi !

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14842906

ennapA ithu puthu kathaiyA irukku :x :evil:

SoftSword
22nd January 2009, 07:47 PM
palaya kadhai dhaan...
combination dhaan pudhusu...
ARR pattaya kelapparaar...

Ramakrishna
22nd January 2009, 07:49 PM
palaya kadhai dhaan...

Official confirmation varra varaikkum konjam adakkiye vaasippom 8-)

SoftSword
22nd January 2009, 07:53 PM
palaya kadhai dhaan...

official confirmationla ARR illanu sonnalum adhu namakku nastam illai... ;)

Ramakrishna
22nd January 2009, 07:57 PM
palaya kadhai dhaan...

official confirmationla ARR illanu sonnalum adhu namakku nastam illai... ;)

athu ennavo correct thaan :P

MADDY
22nd January 2009, 07:57 PM
-deleted-

MADDY
22nd January 2009, 07:59 PM
-deleted with warning-

Vivasaayi
22nd January 2009, 08:24 PM
namma payyanuku eppavum pola nalla music poda sollunga!

Nerd
22nd January 2009, 09:08 PM
Aahaa ippO dhAn idha note pannrEn :lol2: Confirmed? Oscarji-kku time irukkaa????

Ramakrishna
22nd January 2009, 09:09 PM
Aahaa ippO dhAn idha note pannrEn :lol2: Confirmed? Oscarji-kku time irukkaa????

Therla.. Only Sify has reported this news.

Cinemarasigan
23rd January 2009, 12:20 AM

Therla.. Only Sify has reported this news.

75% burudaavaaga irukka chance irukku :lol:

jaiganes
23rd January 2009, 04:47 AM
Rahmano raaja vo - yaar panninaalum panradha muzhusa use pannatum Mysskin!