PDA

View Full Version : WORLD MOVIES - One of the best TV channel for world movies

sarna_blr
17th September 2008, 10:00 AM
This is a channel running by UTV motions . I feel this is one of the best TV channels for world movies. They are showcasing wonderful movies . I mean the best movies which were unnoticed by so called critics . And these movies were not rated high anywhere .

Let us use this thread for discussing the movies played in this channel :P

sarna_blr
17th September 2008, 10:22 AM
Monday night 9 PM (15-9-08) , they played THE VISITORS - a full length comedy movie .

A king from 13th century drinks a magical fluid which leads him to land in 20th century :boo: after that the full movie is enjoyable :redjump:

1990's vandha padaththula irukkura perfection namma thamizh cinemaavin 2008'la var'ra movies'la kooda illa :oops2:

Verdict - A clean and neat comedy movie :yes:

sarna_blr
17th September 2008, 10:28 AM
Yesturday ( tuesday 16-9-08 ) 9 Pm , they played LEON 1994 -

Leon - Villain kills the brother of a small little girl :oops: , now the little joins hand with the hero Leon and plans to kill the villain . The way of portrayal was amazing . The little girls acting :clap: :clap:

overall an enjoyable movie :thumbsup:

thilak4life
17th September 2008, 06:51 PM
Top class channel. Long time in waiting for something like this.

Sid_316
17th September 2008, 07:42 PM
yep.. a great channel... but some movies they show r very difficult to find it in imdb :P... but thats the beauty of it they show the "hidden gems" :D

sarna_blr
19th September 2008, 10:05 AM
Yesturdya at 8-30 PM , they telecasted IRREVERSIBLE :boo: but I couldnt watch fully :oops:
But Monica bellucci was so georgeous :tongueout:

sarna_blr
19th September 2008, 10:07 AM
Today morning they played FIFTH ELEMENT :D Wt an amazing movie :o
the same girl from Resident evil played the charactor Fifth element the supreme power :shock: amazing performance by her :boo:
over-all a good time-pass movie :thumbsup:

thilak4life
17th October 2008, 10:49 PM
"400 blows" in 10 minutes. No, I mean the film of that name is up next. :lol:

P_R
17th October 2008, 11:37 PM
:-)

I took a speed reading course and then I read War and Peace in twenty minutes....It involves Russia - Woody Allen (Annie Hall)

thilak4life
18th October 2008, 10:49 AM
:-)

I took a speed reading course and then I read War and Peace in twenty minutes....It involves Russia - Woody Allen (Annie Hall)
:D In deed, Allen is a quote-factory for contextual puns.

sarna_blr
25th February 2009, 12:58 PM
Nowadays they are repeating the same movies again and again and again and again :oops: