PDA

View Full Version : NACH BALIYE 4 - Star plus- (friday and Saturday 8 pm IST)

Shakthiprabha.
12th October 2008, 11:27 PM
Now that maanada-mayilada dramas would be over, anyone would interested in watching Nach Baliye 4?

Timings: 9 pm Friday and Saturday (Star plus)

(heavy speculation about jodis were there, where even names like kapil dev and roma were spelt out)

However official jodis have been announced.

Jodis include

Jodi No. 1: Vineet & Tanushree
Jodi No. 2: Reshmi & Amit
Jodi No. 3: Karanvir & Teejay
Jodi No. 4: Naman & Megha
Jodi No. 5: Kapil & Anjali
Jodi No. 6: Mohit & Addite
Jodi No. 7: Sudeep Sahir & Anantika Sahir
Jodi No. 8: Moulli & Mazher
Jodi No. 9: Jaspal Bhatti & Savita
Jodi No. 10: Jatin & Priya
Jodi No. 11: Shaleen & Daljit
Jodi No. 12: Abhijeet and Shilpa

I dont know ANYBODY except jaspal bhatti (remember 'ulta pulta' in dd ( 80s fame? ) ) and it does not matter to me, as I knew none in MM2 either (except priya who compered(s) shows) . Its nice to watch dance shows. period.

(Abhijeet is the guy who won 'Indian-idol' title, many would not have forgotten him )

This show has actual couple (hus and wife) as dance pairs.

So who ever felt mm2 was dramatic and showy? Just watch this show to bite back ur words :D. :rotfl2:

Ofcourse, I have to add, as elimination progresses, we would get to feast real great dance performances ( as per nb 2, 3 which Ive viewed once a while )

If anybody wanna join in watching the 'drama cum dance', we can have interactive sessions, here after the show. Else, I supp this thread may wither out and die eventually.

May I add, the judges are

Charismatic Karishma kapoor
choreographer/director Farah khan
and actor Arjun rampal

_________

Have a look at the jodis :

http://www.bollyadda.com/2008/09/nach-baliye-4-jodis.html

Madhu Sree
17th October 2008, 03:03 PM
Naan innum paakala kaa... heard that its a nice dance program... but adhe dramas angaiyum irukkunu en friend sonna...

<dig>

Last week I saw 'So you think you can dance?' in AXN... hmmm anga dancers laam epdi parandhu, porandu, praandi innum epdi epdiyelaamo aadraanga... hmmm JN1, MM, and some of other dance programs laam kittaye nikka mudiyaadhu... such a nice program...

Aanaa anga comments laam blunt-aa solraanga, participants-a paartha kashtama irukku... avlo nalla aadiyum, ivlo mosama comments kudukuraangale nu... ingallaaam apdi sonna odane TRP rating adhigamaaka egapatta promos elaam irukkum... anga elaam casual... :sigh2:

</dig>

Madhu Sree
17th October 2008, 03:07 PM
Farah khan aa sooper :clap:

directhit
17th October 2008, 03:11 PM
adhe blunt style comments dhaan 'ungalil yaar adutha prabhu deva' layum :lol2:

Madhu Sree
17th October 2008, 03:48 PM

yeah adhuvum sreedhar master roumba mosam... :x

directhit
17th October 2008, 03:51 PM
i like the show and his judgement somehow :P its a relief after seeing all this other diplomatic/partial judges

Roshan
17th October 2008, 04:05 PM

But I think it's all drama. Specially in Indhi channels. Sometimes it's very obvious. They are just taking the viewers for a ride.

Shakthiprabha.
17th October 2008, 04:05 PM
Yeah madhu, IVe seen that too, excellent flexibility and agile dancing and yet all they get is very normal review or harsh review at times.

I supp if mm2 guys (jn is out of question as I aint interested in watching it) go there, they wont stand selection test :D

anoop,

thats news to me! which channel has this show?

Shakthiprabha.
17th October 2008, 04:08 PM
Roshan,

in indhi channels, whether or not its drama, we definitely get to see some fabulous dancing. MM2 and other shows are dramatic too, with much less ability to dance(comparitively).

Drama or not, its nice to watch great dance, if one is interestedc in watching dance and can ignore the dramatic part of the results and reviews.

This is my observation so far. I am yet to see the nb 4 and its talents.

Madhu Sree
17th October 2008, 04:09 PM
i like the show and his judgement somehow :P its a relief after seeing all this other diplomatic/partial judges

true :)

Madhu Sree
17th October 2008, 04:10 PM
Yeah madhu, IVe seen that too, excellent flexibility and agile dancing and yet all they get is very normal review or harsh review at times.

I supp if mm2 guys (jn is out of question as I aint interested in watching it) go there, they wont stand selection test :D

anoop,

thats news to me! which channel has this show?

r u asking abt 'Yaar adutha prabhu deva'??? its in Star Vijai... timings theriyala... I use to watch it on sat n sun repeat telecast pannuvaanga :)

Shakthiprabha.
17th October 2008, 04:12 PM

Madhu, I used to be a fan of farah 10 years back for her choclatey choclatey albums :D

Ive stopped watching all that now :(

I wanna see how she does in nb. :?

I am highly impatient in nature and if I feel this show is not for me, I may abrutply stop watching it too :?

:crossed-fingers:

Madhu Sree
17th October 2008, 04:12 PM
Roshan,

in indhi channels, whether or not its drama, we definitely get to see some fabulous dancing. MM2 and other shows are dramatic too, with much less ability to dance(comparitively).

Drama or not, its nice to watch great dance, if one is interestedc in watching dance and can ignore the dramatic part of the results and reviews.

true... its better to ignore the drama's or comments whatever... am interested in watching excellent dance and choreography and ignoring other stuff... :)

Shakthiprabha.
17th October 2008, 04:16 PM
Roshan,

true... its better to ignore the drama's or comments whatever... am interested in watching excellent dance and choreography and ignoring other stuff... :)

Lets c how they fare :thumbsup:

I am eager to see if jaspal bhatti could dance :D (hez the only person known and rest of them are new to me :| )

Madhu Sree
17th October 2008, 04:16 PM

Madhu, I used to be a fan of farah 10 years back for her choclatey choclatey albums :D

Ive stopped watching all that now :(

I wanna see how she does in nb. :?

I am highly impatient in nature and if I feel this show is not for me, I may abrutply stop watching it too :?

:crossed-fingers:

I watch 2 or 3 episodes in NB 3, tharaalamaa paarkalaam...

Farah is still the best... :thumbsup:

Madhu Sree
17th October 2008, 04:19 PM
Yeah... let us see... innikku paarka mudiyumaanu theriyalai... but tomm will definetely watch :D

Shakthiprabha.
17th October 2008, 04:20 PM
Saturday is a repeat telecast?

Or is it 2 shows (sat and fri) :?

Madhu Sree
17th October 2008, 04:56 PM
:roll: thread author thaane sollanum :poke: :P

Shakthiprabha.
17th October 2008, 05:00 PM
:D parthu solren, I wasn't watching it regularly :) I supp its repeat telecast :?

We would know this week :)

directhit
17th October 2008, 06:48 PM
anoop,
thats news to me! which channel has this show? :o its been for some time now, almost ending the auditions and abt to go into serious rounds (Choreographer Dinesh is coming as special judge now) - thu and fri at 9 PM. Atleast 4-5 AMAAAZING dancers came till now
http://vijay.indya.com/specials/uyap/index.asp

Roshan,

in indhi channels, whether or not its drama, we definitely get to see some fabulous dancing. MM2 and other shows are dramatic too, with much less ability to dance(comparitively). my pick till date in Indian channels is Boogie Woogie (esp episodes where prabhudeva came as judge) :bow: :bow:

cuty2sweety
20th October 2008, 11:02 PM
I just happened to c the first two episodes of NB4.Each day 6 jodis performed -dances were kindoff ok.Loved farah :D
am not really happy abt Arjun Rampal :cry:
most of the jodis scored around 22-23
Jaspal Bhatti's Singh is King act was good
Next week theres supposed to be a major twist
God only knows what !!!

Madhu Sree
21st October 2008, 01:24 PM
Yeah... heard from the news channels that the twist is gonna be mix up between the jodies... :roll: I dont know how far its gonna be working...

Shakthiprabha.
21st October 2008, 01:32 PM
Whoa great to see response guys! I thought none really watch the show!

I saw both the episodes.

I am sorry I had said "you can expect MORE DRAMA" in NB than in mm or in jn in tamizh channels .

I am extremely sorry, cause I take back my words, therez no drama here at all, but ITS CINEMATIC :wink:

I loved farah, cute cute farah and her mannerisms, comment, body language, talk, expressions JUST EVERYTHING about her.

Regarding compering, sanjeetha and aamir ( I supp I am right with names) started off with AMAZING dance number. I enjoyed their dance, MUCH BETTER than any jodi.

I wish someone zips AAMIR's mouth or ask him to shut up or give him some tablet so that his decibel comes down. His shouting was too pitchy and irritating.

I liked KARNVIR's dance (though teejay was not up to the mark) and loved it when judges agreed with me :P

Jaspal and savithri brought back old memories of ulta pulta and THEY STILL ROCKED with comedy. ( I did not see their dance)

Vineet is the best looking guy there amontst the jodis.

I did NOT like abhijeet, but judges were all scores for them, esp for shipa's great expressions.

Dance is all about dancing and RIGHT expressions.

Farah kept repeating, "LOOK AT ME AND THE AUDIENCE" while dancing and not the floor :| :shaking:

IFFF I am gonna continue watching this prog, atleast 50 percent credit goes to FARAH FARAH AND NONE ELSE.

:clap:

and MAY I ADD, I hated it the drama of calling vijendar for the premiere to show off bipasha! :rant:

aanaa
21st October 2008, 11:20 PM
திரையுலகில், என்னைக் கவர்ந்தவர்கள் - K. Vishwanath
வாழ்க

cuty2sweety
22nd October 2008, 12:00 AM
Regarding compering, sanjeetha and aamir ( I supp I am right with names) started off with AMAZING dance number. I enjoyed their dance, MUCH BETTER than any jodi.

I wish someone zips AAMIR's mouth or ask him to shut up or give him some tablet so that his decibel comes down. His shouting was too pitchy and irritating.

just to add more-Sanjeeda n amir thaan last season champs :D

cuty2sweety
22nd October 2008, 12:04 AM
Yeah... heard from the news channels that the twist is gonna be mix up between the jodies... :roll: I dont know how far its gonna be working...

Kadasila sothapalaa iruka poguthu ivanga twistu

Shakthiprabha.
22nd October 2008, 01:27 PM

just to add more-Sanjeeda n amir thaan last season champs :D

yeah I read that :)

cuty2sweety
30th October 2008, 11:38 PM
Happen to read this in one of the forum

*** SPOILER ALERT ******
First jodi to b eliminated -Jodi No 10 Jatin Priya :oops:

cuty2sweety
11th November 2008, 01:58 AM
Looks like no ones interested in NB :confused2:
Anyways let me do the update for this week :huh:
Most of the performances were just ok
jodi no 12- Abhijit Shilpa scored a perfect 30
:notworthy:
Two jodis were eliminated this week
Jodi No 2-Kranvir Teejay
Jodi No 1-Vineet Tanushree(though they scored 27)

Wibha
11th November 2008, 06:20 AM
I saw one episode on youtube :oops: after my sister's reapeated SMS' forcing me to watch it :oops: :oops:

it's interesting :D reminds me of all those Indian Idols, Zee TV dance shows and stuff :)

farah kinda gets on my nerves :x she thinks she knows everything :x

Wibha
11th November 2008, 12:39 PM
KARISHMA has NO TUMMY :o :o :o :o did you notice? :o

Shakthiprabha.
11th November 2008, 01:08 PM
Wibhs,

Ive started to ADORE farah, dunno, if i continue to watch and if she REPEATS the same funda, she may irritate me :? not sure :D

Karishma is sure no tummy woman :clap: :wow:

I still feel she can put on few more pounds to look beautiful as she was before, and say goodbye to the SCARE-CROW look she has now :sigh2:

Shakthiprabha.
11th November 2008, 01:09 PM
Looks like no ones interested in NB :confused2:
Anyways let me do the update for this week :huh:
Most of the performances were just ok
jodi no 12- Abhijit Shilpa scored a perfect 30
:notworthy:
Two jodis were eliminated this week
Jodi No 2-Kranvir Teejay
Jodi No 1-Vineet Tanushree(though they scored 27)

I would be watching hopefully from now on :|

abhit shilpa seems to be promising :? (though not my fav )

vineet tanushree expected in week 1 itself :?
teejay hmm :)... kranvir I am sure was seemed a good dancer lost because of teejay :? :?

cuty2sweety
11th November 2008, 10:19 PM
farah kinda gets on my nerves :x she thinks she knows everything :x

Yes Athuvum antha results showla elarayum azha veche theeruvenu oru sabhadam pola :lol:

Comments seems to be very rude(though sumtimes ppl deserve it) :twisted: