View Full Version : Anandha thandavam - AR Gandhi Krishna - GV Prakash

13th October 2008, 02:22 PM
[tscii:d4122f767c]The ‘Anandha Thandavam’ movie is directed by Gandhi Krishna, has commenced shooting for the movie with a newcomer playing the lead role. Tamanna plays the heroine. This ‘Anandha Thandavam’ film introduces new face Siddarth as hero.

Director Gandhi Krishna’s last film was Chellame. This film introduced Vishal as hero and it also had Bharath playing the villain role. Reema Sen acted the heroine. After a long gap, Gandhi Krishna is back with ‘Anandha Thandavam’.

‘Anandha Thandavam’, produced by Oscar Films. G V Prakash Kumar scores music for the movie.

Tamanna’s latest relase of Balaji Sakthivel’s ‘Kallori’, in which she plays the female lead.

----

Audio - Coming Soon...

[/tscii:d4122f767c]

13th October 2008, 03:22 PM
expecting this movie 8-) naan innum sujathavoda pirivom sandhipom second book padikkala :P

13th October 2008, 07:28 PM
Im having high hopes on both the album and movie :) GVP and vairamuthu are gona give some soul stirring melodies...

Virajan, audio eppo release?

13th October 2008, 07:30 PM
It should be this week Mahen. Saw ad in a tamil daily :redjump:

I gues GVP will do wonders in this album :)

13th October 2008, 07:32 PM
I did not have much hopes on this movie. But one of the hubbers told (forgot his name and the thread we were discussing :( ) that this album has got some excellent melodis as told by some insiders. :)

So I'm expecting to see a Kreedom or Veyil GVP here :)

13th October 2008, 07:37 PM

Surely there will be song like 'uyirile'...VM said he has penned one of his best lines for AT..The situation scene is when the hero accidentally bumps into his ex who is now married to another man..GVP will rock for this song :D

13th October 2008, 07:39 PM

Surely there will be song like 'uyirile'...VM said he has penned one of his best lines for AT..The situation scene is when the hero accidentally bumps into his ex who is now married to another man..GVP will rock for this song :D

interesting scene :D

Uyirile is sill in my playlist :yes: - one of the best compositions of GVP :)

13th October 2008, 07:46 PM

interesting scene :D

Uyirile is sill in my playlist :yes: - one of the best compositions of GVP :)

Yeah but dangerously similar to uyire from bombay :)

13th October 2008, 07:49 PM
Yeah but dangerously similar to uyire from bombay :)

:oops: But Seriously i dont find any similarity except the word Uyir. J/K. :)

That's one thing which GVP should avoid. Many of his songs sound similar ARR's :) Lets see how unique his show is in AT :)

vasanth2006
13th October 2008, 10:37 PM
Looking forward to this album.... :)

14th October 2008, 01:14 PM
Today's paper ad...

Audio coming very soon :)

14th October 2008, 05:54 PM
Today's paper ad...

Any online links for the ad ? :)

15th October 2008, 10:36 AM
Today's paper ad...

Any online links for the ad ? :)

No mahen :(

Hindu paper-la vandhudhu :)

15th October 2008, 10:55 AM
MahEn bro, I know why are u so excited about this movie... :lol:

15th October 2008, 04:50 PM

saem blaad here :)

she looks absolutely ravishing in this movie.......planning to watch it in theater only for her 8-)

15th October 2008, 04:55 PM

she looks absolutely ravishing in this movie.......planning to watch it in theater only for her 8-)

NenggalumA??? :o :P

15th October 2008, 05:04 PM

heroinikaaga oru padatha theatre-la papeengala :shock:

15th October 2008, 05:16 PM
Why not??? I watched Wanted just for Angelina Jolie :P

15th October 2008, 05:47 PM

Apart from Tamanna :D , im really looking forward to the story...Intha mathiri kathai rarely comes out....It seems that the novel written by sujatha was a craze in the late 80's and many has said pirivom santhipom was their all time favorite tamil novel...The director has ambitiously taken up this project (his dream project) together with sujatha himself involved in scripting Ananda thandavam...Im very sure GVP's music will complement the story perfectly..And the man backing this project is Aascar Ravi...So GVP will definitely give his best for a big banner..

15th October 2008, 05:49 PM

oh... hmmm... :|

15th October 2008, 05:55 PM

I watched kallori because of her :) If not for her, i would have missed watching a good film :)

15th October 2008, 05:59 PM

I'm sorry, I have something to add on.
I won't do the same for Thamizh heroines (except for some veterans). :P

15th October 2008, 06:56 PM

I'm sorry, I have something to add on.
I won't do the same for Thamizh heroines (except for some veterans). :P

Avlo kovama Tamil actress mela :roll:

15th October 2008, 06:57 PM

I watched kallori because of her :) If not for her, i would have missed watching a good film :)

Heard that kallori is a classic movie... but missed it :cry2:

16th October 2008, 11:12 AM
Close your Eyes!!!
Open your Ears!!!
Feel!!!

Anandha Thandavam songs coming soon!!!

-
Today's paper ad :redjump:

16th October 2008, 11:45 AM

azhagin kattalai 8-) kaalathhin kattayam 8-)

16th October 2008, 12:23 PM
y so much hype for this film??? :huh:

16th October 2008, 01:25 PM

Adhu seri :D

But enakku appadi ellam illa :(
Story, music, acting than mukkiyam :yes:

Rajni paithiyam naan. kuselan pakkala :yessir:

16th October 2008, 02:36 PM
Shankar padatula Sujatha irunthaalae hype varathu illaya (avar evvalavu kevalamaa dialogue ezuthi irunthaaalum)
ippo avar novel ah padama edukkuraanga. Hype irukkathaan seyyum

16th October 2008, 02:41 PM
- -

16th October 2008, 03:24 PM

Adhu seri :D

But enakku appadi ellam illa :(
Story, music, acting than mukkiyam :yes:

Rajni paithiyam naan. kuselan pakkala :yessir:

enakku rahman-nnu peru irundha podhum, kalyana/kaadhu kuthhu vizha type of videos like sakkarakatti kooda paarpen.......adhukku apprum ajith padangal vidaama paarpen............tamanna - if i have free time, yes, will go to theater......and good movies like anjaadhey, ch-28 :)

mathhadhu ellam weekend-la laptop-la dhaan paakanum :lol:

16th October 2008, 03:30 PM
enakku rahman-nnu peru irundha podhum, kalyana/kaadhu kuthhu vizha type of videos like sakkarakatti kooda paarpen.......adhukku apprum ajith padangal vidaama paarpen............tamanna - if i have free time, yes, will go to theater......and good movies like anjaadhey, ch-28 :)

mathhadhu ellam weekend-la laptop-la dhaan paakanum :lol:

But oru sila nalla padangala kooda nan theatre-la pakka mudiyama poidum... torrent d/l panni than pappen... romba guilty-a irukkum when watching such movies illegally :selfhammer: Eg. Anjathey, Ch 28 :(

//Dig
Sakkarakatti pathutteengala? romba kasakkudhu nu kelvi patten :lol:
ARR's good tunes are wasted :( I thought Marudhani would be another Munbe Vaa in TV channels.... But trust me, till now i've not watched the picturisation of that song... Taxi mattum than paathen... :(

16th October 2008, 03:45 PM
//Dig
ARR's good tunes are wasted :( I thought Marudhani would be another Munbe Vaa in TV channels.... But trust me, till now i've not watched the picturisation of that song... Taxi mattum than paathen... :(

//dig// dont plan to watch it also :lol: ......even downloading the movie is a criminal usage of internet bandwidth :lol: //end dig//

16th October 2008, 03:47 PM
//Dig

//dig// dont plan to watch it also :lol: ......even downloading the movie is a criminal usage of internet bandwidth :lol: //end dig//

:notthatway: Nan panna matten... :ty: for the caution :redjump:

16th October 2008, 05:16 PM
Close your Eyes!!!
Open your Ears!!!
Feel!!!

Anandha Thandavam songs coming soon!!!

-
Today's paper ad :redjump:

No exact date??

16th October 2008, 05:24 PM
Date was not mentioned :(

16th October 2008, 07:11 PM

A few big names like aascar ravi,vairamuthu, late sujatha were involved in this film...It is not a masala film..Its gona be something like 7g rainbow colony...So music should be good...An first time GVP will be working with a big banner...Definitely he would wana impress aascar ravi... :)

16th October 2008, 08:17 PM
>.An first time GVP will be working with a big banner<<

Was Kuselan a "small" banner? :-)

16th October 2008, 08:27 PM

Kavithalaya is no longer a big banner :) Ascar ravi peru ketale chuma athuruthu-le :D Moreover, it was superstar's film and there was no scope for good music..

16th October 2008, 09:46 PM

Kavithalaya is no longer a big banner :) Ascar ravi peru ketale chuma athuruthu-le :D Moreover, it was superstar's film and there was no scope for good music..
ApdeengaLA saar :lol2:
- Was there scope for good music in sakkarakatti? Dint ARR deliver??
- Was there scope for Yuvan in thulluvatho ilamai? Dint he deliver?
- 100s of IR films were award worthy, ain't it??
Talking of rajini's films alone
- Wasnt sivaji's soundtrack pathbreaking?
- Even Deva did decently for his 90s movies
- How many everlasting melodies has IR given for rajini??

GVP-kku mudiyala, kappithanamA music pOttAn, thats the fact.

16th October 2008, 09:52 PM
:thumbsup: Nerd :)

Superstar movie-la no scope for music-nu solla mudiyadhu Mahen :|

17th October 2008, 08:13 AM
I remember long ago they had this thread about who will suit rajini films more? IR or ARR...that was one mega thread and when people can waste their time speaking up for both composers saying that rajini films have no scope for music is laughable.

17th October 2008, 10:44 AM

Athaanae.. DVD la anupavichu paakanum illayaa :oops: :mrgreen:

17th October 2008, 06:51 PM

ApdeengaLA saar :lol2:
- Was there scope for good music in sakkarakatti? Dint ARR deliver??
- Was there scope for Yuvan in thulluvatho ilamai? Dint he deliver?
- 100s of IR films were award worthy, ain't it??
Talking of rajini's films alone
- Wasnt sivaji's soundtrack pathbreaking?
- Even Deva did decently for his 90s movies
- How many everlasting melodies has IR given for rajini??

GVP-kku mudiyala, kappithanamA music pOttAn, thats the fact.

No comments :D

17th October 2008, 06:54 PM
Audio releasing on the 21st..One of the assistant directors working in AT emailed me...And movie will be out in december :)

17th October 2008, 07:40 PM
Good news Mahen :) :)

Appadiye songs eppadi vandhurukku-nu kelunga :roll:

Betw,

Are you the one who told me tthat the songs have come out very well as told by one of the insiders? :confused2:

17th October 2008, 08:08 PM
Good news Mahen :) :)

Appadiye songs eppadi vandhurukku-nu kelunga :roll:

Betw,

Are you the one who told me tthat the songs have come out very well as told by one of the insiders? :confused2:

I think so :lol:

arsaregama
18th October 2008, 11:47 AM
Heard from reliable sources that the songs have come out really really well...Sure stuff from GV this time!

18th October 2008, 04:36 PM
Heard from reliable sources that the songs have come out really really well...Sure stuff from GV this time!

Thats great... :D Having high hopes now

20th October 2008, 09:02 AM
Releasing tomorrow. Actually I am looking forward. Long time since a decent melody in TFM...

20th October 2008, 10:07 AM
Audio from tomorrow :redjump: :boo:

20th October 2008, 10:17 AM
Audio from tomorrow :redjump: :boo:

Came out in papers?

20th October 2008, 10:41 AM
:yes: Mahen :)

21st October 2008, 04:06 PM

Any news viraajan?

21st October 2008, 04:40 PM

Any news viraajan?

No :(

Checked on web also. No available :(

21st October 2008, 07:52 PM
200!
http://itwofs.com/milliblog/2008/10/21/music-review-aanandha-thaandavam-tamil-gv-prakash-kumar/

21st October 2008, 09:30 PM
[tscii:42c64c359a]Audio seems to be getting positive reviews..But where are the songs??damn

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14781934

The lead pair of Tamannaah and new boy Siddharth along with Rishi who plays an important role (villain?), director Gandhi Krishna, cameraman ‘Jeeva’ Shankar and music director GV Prakash Kumar were present to meet the media and release the audio.

First things first- The audio rocks. The first song Pattu Poochi…. sung by Naresh Iyer is soft and melodious while the second song which is GV’s personal favourite Kallil Aadum… is hummable.

It was an informal get-together arranged by Nandini of Sony BMG at a coffee shop which was cramped but like Tamannaah said: “ Everybody is talking about space constraints but I feel nice as I feel very near to the media and there is a certain amount of closeness among all of us”.

Director Gandhi Krishna was all praise about late writer Sujatha’s story which inspired him to make this film and producer Aascar Films who had tremendous faith in him. He said: “In fact, I consider Aantha Thandavam as my first film and it is a dedication to Sujatha. I have not changed anything in his story including the names of characters and locations where the story happens from Papanasam to New York. I thank GV Prakash for fantastic songs, Vairamuthu for meaningful lyrics, and my lead actors for giving life to the characters”.

New boy Siddharth, a computer engineer was a bit tensed but thanked the entire unit especially director Gandhi Krishna for giving him a dream debut. Small screen actor Rishi gave a small speech followed by GV Prakash but it was the demure Tamannaah who took everyone by surprise by her confident speech about her experience of working with the team of Anantha Thandavam.

The views expressed in the article are the author's and not of Sify.com.

Check out the pic at sify...Tamannaah is getting prettier day by day :D Sherya ghosal has a song in AT :bluejump: :bluejump: [/tscii:42c64c359a]

21st October 2008, 09:44 PM
200!
http://itwofs.com/milliblog/2008/10/21/music-review-aanandha-thaandavam-tamil-gv-prakash-kumar/

You exceeded 100 words :D

21st October 2008, 09:59 PM
Sherya ghosal has a song in AT :bluejump: :bluejump:

:yes:

:redjump:

:bluejump:

:boo:

:bow:

:smokesmirk:

:swinghead:

:musicsmile:

But, i am yet to listen to the songs :ashamed: :oops: :cry2:

21st October 2008, 10:07 PM
Heard the shreya-srinivas song at galatta.... :omg: The song is so damn sweet...One of the 'killer' melodies in 2008...GVP strikes back...

21st October 2008, 10:16 PM
Poovinai is shreya's best in 2008 :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Brings back the 80's feel :) Im hooked to this song..Havent heard the rest yet..

karthik_sa2
22nd October 2008, 12:35 AM
taamanaahaaaaa....... :P will watch the movie for her

vibinrajmani
22nd October 2008, 03:57 AM
guys, where can I hear the songs?

thanks

22nd October 2008, 05:35 AM

thanks
http://music.galatta.com/entertainment/music/songs/albumid/1532/movie/aanandha_thaandavam.html#

The songs sound so refreshing. engEpA GVP haters?? :P

22nd October 2008, 07:19 AM

thanks
http://music.galatta.com/entertainment/music/songs/albumid/1532/movie/aanandha_thaandavam.html#

The songs sound so refreshing. engEpA GVP haters?? :P
avangga YSR tread-la romba busy-ya irukannga :cry:

22nd October 2008, 07:58 AM
ushabbaa..... :fatigue:

22nd October 2008, 08:13 AM
yen!thookam illaya vi raajan!

22nd October 2008, 08:48 AM
yen!thookam illaya vi raajan!

Nalla than thoonginen...
indha YSR-GVP sanda marubadiyum aarambicha udane, kanna kattudhu... :wink:

mahen01
22nd October 2008, 04:35 PM
Enadu? IR Haters, ARR Haters, Harris Haters, YSR Haters.. Ipa GVP Haters vera kilambi irukangala??? Adu sari.. Kaikura marathuku thane Kalu Erivanga.

22nd October 2008, 04:39 PM
taamanaahaaaaa....... :P will watch the movie for her

Innum eththana pEr pa intha mAthiri kelambErukkurEngga... :lol: :)

22nd October 2008, 04:40 PM
Heard the shreya-srinivas song at galatta.... :omg: The song is so damn sweet...One of the 'killer' melodies in 2008...GVP strikes back...

8-) :boo: :bow:

22nd October 2008, 04:43 PM
Today's paper ad was very innovative.... The still they've published today instantly caught my attention... I'm very much eager to watch this movie after seeing that still :yes:

Tammanna's face in Monalisa's photo... :bow: Ukkandhu yosichurukkanga... :thumbsup:

22nd October 2008, 04:50 PM
Enadu? IR Haters, ARR Haters, Harris Haters, YSR Haters.. Ipa GVP Haters vera kilambi irukangala??? Adu sari.. Kaikura marathuku thane Kalu Erivanga.

mahen,
itha neenga original ID layae vanthu solli irukkalaamae :huh:

mahen01
22nd October 2008, 05:04 PM
Enaku vera original ID kidayathu... neenga ethu enoda orginal id nu solureenga?

22nd October 2008, 05:12 PM

Vera enna, "Mahen" thAn... :P

22nd October 2008, 05:15 PM

Vera enna, "Mahen" thAn... :P

i think they are different people isnt it? Mahen and mahen01 :roll:

22nd October 2008, 05:21 PM
http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=27145
:P

22nd October 2008, 06:59 PM
Whats going on?? :twisted: Im not mahen01..Im mahen, malaysian, an arr and tamannaah freak..Nov,Thalafanz, help me.. :) Mahen01 has been here for quite some time..Remember seeing his ID in arr threads...He hates arr for doing many hindi films if im not mistaken..

Thank god maddy knows that mahen01 and mahen are two different people :)

22nd October 2008, 07:02 PM
Whats going on?? :twisted: Im not mahen01..Im mahen, malaysian..Nov,Thalafanz, help me.. :)

Thank god maddy knows

:lol: Chumma kalachufying u. :)

22nd October 2008, 07:06 PM

U heard the song?

22nd October 2008, 07:10 PM
Today's paper ad was very innovative.... The still they've published today instantly caught my attention... I'm very much eager to watch this movie after seeing that still :yes:

Tammanna's face in Monalisa's photo... :bow: Ukkandhu yosichurukkanga... :thumbsup:

I desperately wana see the ad.. :) How are the songs virajan? u have not given your comments.. :) Im still hooked to poovinai...

22nd October 2008, 07:11 PM

U heard the song?

Innum illa. :oops: :ashamed: But, I'm a big GVP supporter. I will buy the cd soon. :)

22nd October 2008, 07:28 PM

I desperately wana see the ad.. :) How are the songs virajan? u have not given your comments.. :) Im still hooked to poovinai...

adha yen kekktureenga.... CD vanga poga mudiyala.. sema rain :banghead: Have asked my bro to get the cd.... But today he dint find time to buy :(

Will be getting it tomrw only :cry2:

Online-la download pannalam-nu patha, oru paya upload pannala :rant: :hammer:

Will surely get it tomrow :yes:

22nd October 2008, 07:29 PM

Nijamma Mahen. Awesome still... :bow:

22nd October 2008, 07:31 PM

adha yen kekktureenga.... CD vanga poga mudiyala.. sema rain :banghead: Have asked my bro to get the cd.... But today he dint find time to buy :(

Actually after hearing poovinai, bought the cd immediately.. :) U want me to upload?you will have to guide me step by step as im bad at ripping/uploading etc :oops:

22nd October 2008, 07:34 PM
Actually after hearing poovinai, bought the cd immediately.. :) U want me to upload?you will have to guide me step by step as im bad at ripping/uploading etc :oops:

Pirates of the Malaysian... :x :lol:

22nd October 2008, 07:37 PM

Pirates of the Malaysian... :x :lol:

Ithuku peruthaan social service :D

22nd October 2008, 07:37 PM

:ty:

I rip using Nero Mahen. Do you have this sw? Anyways, jus give me a day of time. Will try my best to get it tomorrow else will PM you about this :yes:

Oru pattu kooda innum ketkala... Online-la am not interested... BSNL - :hammer: very slow due to rain :(

22nd October 2008, 09:22 PM
I have uploaded AT songs 320kbps...Kindly pm me before 1am(malaysian time), if you guys want the links...any requests after 1am will only be entertained tomorrow morning around 10am.. :)

23rd October 2008, 06:52 AM
Today's paper ad was very innovative.... The still they've published today instantly caught my attention...
Which newspaper Vir? I could find such an Ad in dhinathanthi.

23rd October 2008, 08:44 AM
Today's paper ad was very innovative.... The still they've published today instantly caught my attention...
Which newspaper Vir? I could find such an Ad in dhinathanthi.

Times of India Nerd :)

23rd October 2008, 09:08 AM
Thanks Vir. Found it..
http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Default/Scripting/ArticleWin.asp?From=Archive&Source=Page&Skin=TOI&BaseHref=TOICH/2008/10/22&PageLabel=29&ForceGif=true&EntityId=Ad02909&ViewMode=HTML&GZ=T

23rd October 2008, 10:39 AM
Thanks Vir. Found it..
http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Default/Scripting/ArticleWin.asp?From=Archive&Source=Page&Skin=TOI&BaseHref=TOICH/2008/10/22&PageLabel=29&ForceGif=true&EntityId=Ad02909&ViewMode=HTML&GZ=T

:ty:

23rd October 2008, 10:53 AM
Thanks Vir. Found it..

I love this still... Tamanna :thumbsup:

23rd October 2008, 11:00 AM
After listening to poovinai about 50 times, finally moved on to the other songs...Overall a good album..It met expectations but did not exceed...Kallil aadum and kana kangiren are my picks after poovinai..dont quite like pattu pochi..The AT theme starts off beautifully but ended abruptly and it was too short..And finally i expected a song like uyirile but GVP offered something very different..Megam pola requires repeated listening and it is more like a situational song...

23rd October 2008, 11:18 AM
was director Ganhi Krishna the one who directed the droped 'Engineer' in which Aravindh samy & Maduri Dixit had acted

23rd October 2008, 11:32 AM
was director Ganhi Krishna the one who directed the droped 'Engineer' in which Aravindh samy & Maduri Dixit had acted

and with ARR's music.. :) Engineer was dropped after 80% was completed... His second effort was nila kaalam (based on sujatha's novel too) and then chellamey...Shankar's close buddy

23rd October 2008, 11:34 AM
Audio launch video...
http://in.truveo.com/Anandha-Thandavam-audio-launch/id/2073051033

arsaregama
23rd October 2008, 12:48 PM
they have used the same engineer(arvindswamy and madhuri dixit ) cycle still for ananda thandavam!

rameshmanian
23rd October 2008, 01:52 PM
METICULOUS EFFORT BY GVP. ALBUM ROCKS...

23rd October 2008, 04:01 PM
My review :)

Anandha Thandavam (http://visionofvinith.blogspot.com/2008/10/anandha-thandavam-music-review-gv.html)

23rd October 2008, 04:05 PM
My review :)

Anandha Thandavam (http://visionofvinith.blogspot.com/2008/10/anandha-thandavam-music-review-gv.html)

:thumbsup:The first 1 min of the theme music brought me into a different world..Felt like i was floating in the air..

23rd October 2008, 11:01 PM
Hey guys are there stills from the movie Engineer ? Can you send me plsss ? Was Gandhi Krishna the director of Engineer ?

Kumanan
23rd October 2008, 11:34 PM
Kannil Adum Poove sounds nice but reminded me faster version of "Poove punnagai Kaatu" from Parthaen Rasithaen, Anyone else felt so?!

Overall, pretty decent album.

24th October 2008, 05:46 AM
Hey guys are there stills from the movie Engineer ? Can you send me plsss ? Was Gandhi Krishna the director of Engineer ?

Yes Gandhi krishna was the director for Engineer...
Regarding the stills, this is the best that i can get...No official stills released for that particular still..
http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/gallery/m/Events/at_aula221008/410836.html

24th October 2008, 09:45 AM
Mahen, i cant seem to come out of Yuvvraaj album... its not letting me to listen to this album, i tried many times to download the mp3, but then Yuvvraaj is just stopping me :lol:....

will listen to that Shreya Goshal song and let u know...

romba santhosham poole.... :twisted: wait la, untill my Madhushree song comes out :lol: :lol2:

24th October 2008, 11:33 PM
http://mumbairamki.blogspot.com/2008/10/ananda-thandavam-yes.html

Good !

K
25th October 2008, 03:53 PM
good show Prakashkumar keep going

26th October 2008, 12:32 PM
http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-music-reviews/review-1/aanandha-thaandavam.html
:evil: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
The reviewer should quit or she should just review classical albums

NormalMan
31st October 2008, 05:20 AM
OK I wanted to give this guy a serious listen and see what I get. Listen to the theme song that is pretty much used in all the songs.

And now listen to Il Postino (Main Theme) by Richard Galliano.

http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=hw5daRi7PJk
http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=EtXowOvD4Qs&feature=related

31st October 2008, 10:27 AM
OK I wanted to give this guy a serious listen and see what I get. Listen to the theme song that is pretty much used in all the songs.

And now listen to Il Postino (Main Theme) by Richard Galliano.

http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=hw5daRi7PJk
http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=EtXowOvD4Qs&feature=related

:confused2: :huh: Cant find any similarities

31st October 2008, 07:50 PM
Yeh even I was wondering... Then I thought my ears are not musically trained to find the similarity :lol:

krish244
15th December 2008, 03:57 PM
I liked "Kallil Aadum", "Kanaa" and "Poovinai" songs and other songs are decent too. Both "Kallil" and Poovinai" being are favorites.

I am amazed how Shreya manages to pronounce the words so well.

thanks,

Krishnan