PDA

View Full Version : Laadam (Dharan)

inetk
24th October 2008, 12:56 PM
http://itwofs.com/milliblog/2008/10/24/music-review-laadam-tamil-dharan/

dochu
24th October 2008, 07:36 PM
inetk,
Is it really necessay to create a thread for this single movie review?

inetk
24th October 2008, 09:16 PM
Well, if there was a thread on Dharan, I'd have gladly posted this review there. But, with just 2 albums behind him, I suppose young Dharan will need a lot more time before that happens.

Plus, given Sivi's popularity, I'm sure at least a few people will ne interested in this soundtrack.

interz
24th October 2008, 10:17 PM
Songs sounds good. Dharan is capable of doing some youthful melodies with some simple sounds.

"siru thoduthalile", "gangster" are my favourites.

I like the music in "atlantic". It feels like diving into a deep sea and explore the life under the water.

mahen01
25th October 2008, 06:26 AM
Songs sounds good.

Kumanan
25th October 2008, 01:42 PM
Siru thoduthalile is mesmerizing song. Wondering why Dharan is only getting off-beat movie offers, he deserves much better.

krishh17
8th November 2008, 06:09 AM
I don't mind offbeat movies for him. Atleast he won't get to score for kuppe padams by all superstars wannabees.

I don't want the same kuthu paattu, hero intro paattu, romance pattu, lecture pattu...and all shit like that :x

He's thousand times better than GVPrakash and can surely surpass Yuvan if he also gets movies like saroja and chennai 28

Guess_Me
2nd December 2008, 12:53 PM
Siru Thoduthalile is one of the best songs I have ever heard. The flute interludes by Naveen is just amazing. Took me right back to Puthiya Mugham days.

Dharan is an amazing talent. It's a crime to keep him locked up with these z-grade projects. At least this time I think Sony BMG has released the audio. Last time for Sivi some stupid company apparently sold the CDs for Rs.20. I can only imagine how sad Dharan felt when he came to know this.

NOV
2nd December 2008, 12:58 PM
gangster is by Dr. Burn of Malaysia. noisy :roll:

A.ANAND
2nd December 2008, 03:28 PM
sounds gangster rap by dr.burn good also.
very catchy :thumbsup:

MrJudge
2nd December 2008, 05:25 PM
Haven't heard Laadam yet, but couple of tracks in Sivi were good. I think his breakthrough will be 'pOdA pOdi'. Simbu gives importance to songs, so he may extract good numbers from Dharan.

popeye11
2nd December 2008, 10:26 PM
Dharan seems promising. Excellent Sound Track for such a low profile Movie. As Judge says Poda Podi may be the one to bring him to limelight

MrJudge
3rd December 2008, 01:40 PM
Tracks are good and 'siru thoduthalilE' is really good.

ajaybaskar
3rd December 2008, 02:22 PM
Gangster rocks!!!

app_engine
21st February 2009, 12:06 AM
தரண் சிஃபி கூட சண்டை ஏதும் போட்டாரா? இப்படித்திட்டுறாங்க:

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/review.php?id=14859401&ctid=5&cid=2429

The music is too loud and jarring and the blue tinge is irritating.

To make matters worse, you have to tolerate Dharan's pots-and-pan music. Forget it!

MrJudge
21st February 2009, 09:33 AM
தரண் சிஃபி கூட சண்டை ஏதும் போட்டாரா? இப்படித்திட்டுறாங்க:

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/review.php?id=14859401&ctid=5&cid=2429

The music is too loud and jarring and the blue tinge is irritating.

To make matters worse, you have to tolerate Dharan's pots-and-pan music. Forget it!

avingaLukku onnu HJ music pOdanum illAtti avaroda guru music pOdanum...appa thAn ahO OhOnnu sollunvAinga... :evil:

A.ANAND
21st February 2009, 06:59 PM
avingaLukku onnu HJ music pOdanum illAtti avaroda guru music pOdanum...appa thAn ahO OhOnnu sollunvAinga...-------MR JUGDE

a.r.rahman innu orutharu irukarunne avarukku[HJ]theriyathu,ithala guru veraiyya???avaruthan a.r.rahman,and a.r.rahman than HJ! :lol: ippadi oru nenappila irukaru,harris sir!