PDA

View Full Version : 'MAANAADA MAYILAADA' (Kalaingar TV) PART - 3

Madhu Sree
3rd November 2008, 01:18 PM
மானாட மயிலாட பாகம்-2 வெற்றிகரமாய் சென்ற வாரம் முடிவு பெற்றது.

நவம்பர் 2 முதல் மானாட மயிலாட பாகம் 3-ஐ இனிதே துவக்கி வைத்தனர் நமது பாகம்-2 ஜோடிகள்.

ஞாயிறுதோறும் இரவு 7:30 மணிக்கு ஒளிபரப்பு செய்யப்படுகின்றது.......

மறு ஒளிபரப்பு வழக்கம்போல சனிக்கிழமைகளில், இரவு 10 மணிக்கு...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Madhu Sree
3rd November 2008, 02:39 PM
To our surprise... ranjith and aishwarya are back in MM - 3 :redjump:

And one more familiar face krithika, semi-finalist of Jodi No. 1 Season 2 is one of the participant. Cud see some more familiar faces, hope they are the hosts of kalaignar TV. :D

aanaa
3rd November 2008, 07:20 PM
like to read ur comments more here too

Shakthiprabha.
3rd November 2008, 07:22 PM
I thought I SHOULD NOT WATCH THIS.
Guess this madhu is tempting me :roll:
and then may be AISH TOO.

devoted aish supporter,
shakthiprabha

Madhu Sree
5th November 2008, 04:12 PM
:) Yeah SP I too thought of the same, 'No sree, this time, u should not watch' :) but after hearing tht ranjith and aish are back... its tempting me a lot... :sigh2:

Shakthiprabha.
5th November 2008, 06:25 PM
what do u mean no sree :?

Madhu Sree
5th November 2008, 06:30 PM
Enna sollikinen SP... Madhu Sree 'illa madhu sree, nee idha marubadiyum paarkavendaam' nu :P

Shakthiprabha.
5th November 2008, 06:36 PM
:)

aanaa
5th November 2008, 07:21 PM
Enna sollikinen SP... Madhu Sree 'illa madhu sree, nee idha marubadiyum paarkavendaam' nu :P
:rotfl:

priya_2008
10th November 2008, 10:36 AM
11 Participants .

Ranjith & Aishwarya
Fayaz & Dhamayanthi
RAAM 'n' PRIYA
Azhar & Rajni
Aswanth & Suguna
Murali & Nisha
Nivas & Kiruthika
Ajay & Rekha
Chaitanya & Maya
Arun & Apsara
Raghava & Swetha

Happy My fav pair is back :D

Madhu Sree
10th November 2008, 01:19 PM
11 Participants .

Ranjith & Aishwarya

Happy My fav pair is back :D

Hey priya... happy to have u back...!!!!!!!!!! :D

R.Latha
10th November 2008, 02:21 PM
மானாட... மயிலாட - 3

கலைஞர் தொலைக்காட்சியில் ஞாயிறு தோறும் இரவு ஒளிபரப்பான "மானாட.. மயிலாட-2'' நிகழ்ச்சி நிறைவடைந்ததையொட்டி, பாகம்-3 விரைவில் துவங்க இருக்கிறது. நாட்டிய பள்ளி மற்றும் நடனப்பள்ளி ஆசிரியர்களும், பிரபல மாடல்களும், தொலைக்காட்சி நிகழ்ச்சி தொகுப்பாளர்களும் இந்நிகழ்ச்சியில் தங்களுடைய நடனத் திறமையை வெளிப்படுத்தி பரிசுகளை பெற இருக்கிறார்கள்.

பாகம் இரண்டில் வெற்றி பெற்றவர்களுக்கு பரிசு வழங்கும் நிகழ்ச்சி சென்னை நேரு விளையாட்டு அரங்கில் நடைபெற்றது. முதல் பரிசான 10 லட்சம் ரூபாய் பால-பிரியதர்ஷினிக்கு வழங்கப்பட்டது. இரண்டாவது பரிசான ரூ.5 லட்சத்தை கணேஷ்-ஆர்த்தி ஜோடியும், மூன்றாவது பரிசான ரூ.3 லட்சத்தை லோகேஷ்- சுஜிபாலாவும் பெற்றுக் கொண்டார்கள்.

நிகழ்ச்சியில் முதன்மை விருந்தினராக கலந்து கொண்ட நடிகர் விஜய் பரிசுகளை வழங்கினார். சிறப்பு விருந்தினராக முதல்-அமைச்சரின் மனைவி தயாளு அம்மையார் கலந்து கொண்டார்.

Shakthiprabha.
11th November 2008, 01:12 PM
madhu, did u see the dances this week?
I did not watch the entire prog, but, as much as I could see (DID NOT SEE AISH and ranjit :( )

ITS GONNA be a tough competition. Couples are ROCKING atleast for the initial show :clap:

I loved the beautiful-chubby suguna. Shez too good with smile BUT NOT DANCE :?

Ashwant looks handsome :) (itseems he has sighed few movies :? )

Chemistry bet ashwant-suguna seems cute :)

aanaa
11th November 2008, 08:43 PM
I loved the beautiful-chubby suguna. Shez too good with smile BUT NOT DANCE :?
Chemistry bet ashwant-suguna seems cute :)
:lol:

Shakthiprabha.
11th November 2008, 09:37 PM
why aana :lol2:

did u not find her and her smile cute :?
or did u fail to see chemistry :lol2:
or u did not like her dance :|

aanaa
12th November 2008, 07:23 PM
I like it
but I do like that Chubby most

Shakthiprabha.
12th November 2008, 07:28 PM
I like it
but I do like that Chubby most

:D I like her too ( one more along with aish)

lets see where she reaches. (where they reach)

priya_2008
24th November 2008, 05:00 PM
Plzzzzzzzzz give life for this thread also :)

R.Latha
27th November 2008, 01:44 PM
மானாட மயிலாட- 3

கலைஞர் தொலைக்காட்சியில் மானாட மயிலாட பாகம்-3 நிகழ்ச்சியில் விளம்பர மாடல்கள், நடனப்பள்ளி இயக்குநர்கள் நிகழ்ச்சி தொகுப்பாளர்கள் என்று ஒரு பெரும் படையே அணிவகுத்து நிற்கிறது. அசார்- ரஜினி பயாஸ்- தர்ஷினி, ராம்- பிரியா, முரளி-நிஷா, அஸ்வந்த்- சுகுணா, அருண்- அப்சரா, ரஞ்ஜித்-ஐஸ்வர்யா, நிவாஸ்- கிருத்திகா, அஜய்- ரேகா, ராகவா- சுவேதா மற்றும் சைதன்யா- மாயா என நடனக் கலைஞர்கள் அத்தனை பேரும் நாளை இரவு 7.30 மணிக்கு தங்கள் திறனை வெளிப்படுத்துகிறார்கள்.

mr_karthik
27th November 2008, 02:25 PM
very happy to see that nobody interested in MM-3...

I have not watched any single episode of part 3, because when I saw the trailer of introduction round, I saw that 'pokkai vaay kizhavi kushboo' still there as judge (?) and giving ugly comments, so decided to jump to other 'useful' progs at that time.

just now I am peeping this thread and found it is vacant....

thanks for all, for loosing interest for this 'kala-kushboo kuppai show'.

Madhu Sree
1st December 2008, 12:48 PM
Hi,

Am not able to see this show for the past 2 weeks... Power cut.. :cry:... but yesterday I was able to see the elimination stage of the show... yes, it was an elimination round yesterday.

Aswanth and suguna got eliminated... suguna the cute chubby girl was asking for one another chance, but as a judge kala did her duty, she denied that :) (good :D)...

Ofcourse, this pair especially suguna is weak in her performances(Saw the performances in bits thru some video links :noteeth:), and ninaithaar pol yest this pair got eliminated, poor Aswanth :(...

This time, MM3 is rocking, All jodies are performing gud... all are excellent dancers... especially wud like to reveal one news, rajini, this girl is one of the excellent performer in Guna Flyerz dance acadamy, //<Dig>MM2 Sathish's girl friend :P, Ennakku eppadi theriyumnu nenaikkireengala, I saw her profile in orkut :noteeth:, </dig>// and she is an excellent dancer, I saw her live performance in Snow ball held in island grounds, she is having an unique style of dance. Also I saw her performing salsa with Sathish in Jaya TV ;) some days back...

And to say abt one another fav jodi is phiaz and dharshini, especially phiaz he is coooooooooooooool.... his moves and style is wowwwwieee.... excellent style of dance... :clap:

To say abt nivaas and krithika, you all know krithika, she is the semi-finalist, abt nivaas, u can see him in the rum bum bum show telecasted in chutti tv, he his also having excellent style, nice dancer...

Are murali and nisha real pair? Heard kushbu telling them, as they are real pair chemistry in dance was gr8, is this true???

Need to get to know abt the other jodies, wud like to see the entire performance next week (At any cost :x)...

All the best to all jodies.... :thumbsup:

PS: Karthik bro, Ella show-um ore maadhiri irukkaadhu, dance programla dance mattum paarungalen..... edhukku judges solra comments paathuttu tension aagureenga... :)

mr_karthik
1st December 2008, 02:28 PM
Aswanth and suguna got eliminated... suguna the cute chubby girl was asking for one another chance, but as a judge kala did her duty, she denied that :) (good :D)...
Eventhough I was not watching this show, my wife is a regular watcher. She will be happy to see your this post, because no power cut in Bangalore. Yesterday, in dining table she was talking about the show and told y.day was the first elimination round, after introduction round and three competition rounds and scores already reached nearing 200. (this time 20?). So, dont praise Kala much. (4 rond mudinjum elimination paNNalEnnaa adhu competitionaa?)

This time, MM3 is rocking, All jodies are performing gud... all are excellent dancers...
may be because of "More Excellent Dancer" ARTHI was not there. (why not give Arthi one more chance and give first prize this time?. If Priyadharshini was not the wife the Editor in Kalignar TV, definitely Arthi might have got the first prize).

especially wud like to reveal one news, rajini, this girl is one of the excellent performer in Guna Flyerz dance acadamy, //<Dig>MM2 Sathish's girl friend :P, Ennakku eppadi theriyumnu nenaikkireengala, I saw her profile in orkut :noteeth:, </dig>// and she is an excellent dancer, I saw her live performance in Snow ball held in island grounds, she is having an unique style of dance. Also I saw her performing salsa with Sathish in Jaya TV ;) some days back...
hmmm... details are in finger tips... :D

Need to get to know abt the other jodies, wud like to see the entire performance next week (At any cost :x)...

atleast with the help of a generator... is it..?. that too for this show...??. (i think you are more addicted)

Karthik bro, Ella show-um ore maadhiri irukkaadhu, dance programla dance mattum paarungalen..... edhukku judges solra comments paathuttu tension aagureenga... :)
Sister ivvaLavu dhooram solrathaala pArppOm. But during 'their' comments I cant change the channel, just I have to vacate the place. (because wife will not allow me to change the channels at that time).

saradhaa_sn
8th December 2008, 02:55 PM
நேற்று 'மானாட மயிலாட பாகம் 3'ல் 'அறுபதுகளின் சுற்று' என்று என் தோழிகளும், என் மாமியாரும் (அவர் எனது இன்னொரு தோழி) சொன்னார்கள்.

'நீதான் பழைய பாடல் பைத்தியமாச்சே, இந்த எபிசோட் பாரேன்' என்று அவர்கள் என்னை உசுப்பி விட்டதால் பார்க்கலாமே என்று தோன்றியது. பார்த்தேன். நன்றாகவே இருந்தது. எனக்கு இந்த மானாட மயிலாட சீரியலிலேயே மிகவும் பிடித்த சுற்று இந்த பழைய பாடல் சுற்று. அதே பழைய நடுவர்கள்தான். சரி ஒரு எபிசோட்தானே பார்க்கப்போறோம், சகிச்சுவோம்னு தோணிச்சு.

போட்டியாளர்கள் பெயரெல்லாம் சரியாக தெரியவில்லை. இப்போதுதான் முதன்முதல் அவர்களைப்பார்ப்பதால் சட்டென்று நினைவு வரவில்லை. பழைய ரஞ்சித்தும் ஐஸ்வர்யாவும் ஆடினர்.

எல்லோருமே நன்றாகவே செய்தனர் (காரணம் எல்லாமே நம் மனதில் தங்கிய பாடல்களாச்சே). தனித்தனியாக அவர்களின் பெயர்களை இந்த த்ரெட்'டின் Author MADHUSHREE சொல்லுவார்.

முழுக்க 'வசந்த மாளிகை' பாடல்களுக்கு நடித்தவர், முகத்தை மிகவும் சீரியஸாக வைத்திருந்தார். 'மயக்கம் என்ன' பாடலுக்கு கூட இவ்வளவு சீரியஸ்னெஸ் எதுக்குன்னு தெரியவில்லை.

'புத்தியுள்ள மனிதரெல்லாம்', 'குங்குமப்பூவே' போன்ற சந்திரபாபுவின் பாடல்களுக்கு ஆடியவர் படு சூப்பராக ஆடினார். சுருக்கமாக சொன்னால் சந்திரபாபுவைவிட பல மடங்கு சிறப்பாக ஆடினார் என்று சொல்லலாம். ஒருவினாடிகூட அவர் ஆடாத நேரமே இல்லை. அந்த அளவுக்கு பறந்து பறந்து, தவிக்குதித்து ஆடினார். ஆட்டம் முடிந்தபோது அவர் பெயர் 'அஸார்' என்று என் தம்பி சஞ்சீவ் சொன்னதாக நினைவு. மொத்தத்தில் அட்டகாசம்.

முதலில் கொஞ்சம் டல்லாக ஆரம்பித்த அஜய் என்பவர் பின்னர் படிப்படியாக சூடாகி, முடிவில் அற்புதமாக ஆடி முடித்தார். இம்முறை இருபது மார்க்குகளாமே. நிறைய ஜோடிகள் முழு மார்க்குகள் வாங்கினர். குஷ்பு மார்க் கொடுக்கும்போது தேவையில்லாமல் சஸ்பென்ஸ் கொடுத்து வெறுப்பேற்றினார்.

ஒரு ஜோடியின் பெர்ஃபாமென்ஸ் நன்றாக இருந்ததென்று அவர்களை மேடையில் போய் பாராட்டிய ரம்பா, அவர்களுக்கு தன் சொந்தப்பணத்தில் ஆளுக்கு ஆயிரம் ரூபாய் அன்பளிப்பு கொடுத்தார். சும்மா சொல்லக்கூடாது, குழந்தைக்கு எப்போதுமே விரிந்த கை. அவருடைய அப்பாவித்தனமும் மாறவில்லை (மாற வேண்டாம்).

ஸாரி ஜோடீஸ், உங்க எல்லோரையும் தனித்தனியே பேர் சொல்லி பாராட்டணும்னு ஆசை. ஆனால் உங்க பெயர்களை தெரிந்துகொள்ளாததால் முடியவில்லை. தங்கை மதுஷ்ரீ அந்தக்குறையைத்தீர்த்து வைப்பார். (வாய்ப்பிருந்தால் மீண்டும் சனிக்கிழமை பார்த்து எழுதுகிறேன்).

மீண்டும் 'மானாட மயிலாட' பாகம் - 4ன் 'அறுபதுகளின் சுற்றில்' சந்திப்போம்.

Madhu Sree
8th December 2008, 03:03 PM
Yippppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :redjump: :redjump: :redjump:.... 'Saradhaa' Mam is back with a bang :redjump: :redjump: :redjump: ......... Thx for the crisp review and continue the same.... :D

Madhu Sree
8th December 2008, 03:08 PM
Nowadays I dont know y :oops: its irking to watch sanjeev talking so fast, Sometimes, avar pesuradhe puriyala... :irked: style nu nenaikkuraaro... :roll:

aanaa
8th December 2008, 11:23 PM
'நீதான் பழைய பாடல் பைத்தியமாச்சே, இந்த எபிசோட் பாரேன்' என்று .

:ty:

aanaa
8th December 2008, 11:24 PM
come on Madhu Sree
don't give up

keep on writing ..

Harihalan
8th December 2008, 11:40 PM
Welcome back Saradha. Every monday when I open this thread I am looking forward your comments.But :( My husband is always telling me you will not be coming back. But I keep saying you'll be back one day.you have now proven it.Any way we are fan of ur tamil writting (Even kolangal we watched regularly before.But after reading ur review not keen to see that,because you are there) keep up the good work and we are looking forward to more comments. Thank you . :D

Madhu Sree
10th December 2008, 01:47 PM
come on Madhu Sree
don't give up

keep on writing ..

:D sure aanaa... got stuck up with work for the past 1 month and power cut problems... thts y not able to update, but yest... the power cut problem has been solved... so hope to update soon...

Shakthiprabha.
18th December 2008, 05:53 PM
Madhu :huh:

I seem to like azar and dont remember anyone else's name :?

Who ever danced for "mayakamenna" was very beautiful.

None else really impressed, and kushboo said "you look very gorgeous" etc stuffs for very dull looking pps :oops: IMHO.

I was irate with ramba when she gave 20 for good performance, 20 for very good perf, and 20 for great perf too (in her own standards)

Kushboos rating tallied with mine this time

(I happen to see last sat)

Shakthiprabha.
18th December 2008, 05:56 PM
Kala saying "I love you da kanna" and giving flying kiss to any dancer or choreographer whoever gives a good perf is P*SSING ME off. (though its understood well in right sense)

Also her english accent, she can comforably speak tamizh which would be gladly welcomed. :|

Madhu Sree
22nd December 2008, 01:12 PM
Finally I was able to watch the show yest... :D

It was 'Rajini & Kamal' round, as usual the show started with judges dance ;)... nowadays am really getting irked with sanjeev's bla bla... y is he talking in a fast pace... koda koda kodanu pesuraare thavira onnume puriya maateengudhu... yaaro ivar pesuradhu sooperaa irukkunu sollyirukaanga... :sigh2:...

சரி நேற்றைய நிகழ்ச்சியப் பத்தி பேசுவோம்... yest it was a wonderful show by all jodies almost all jodies gave there best...
Now only am bit familair with all jodies, here are the names once again, on the whole 11 jodies:

1. அஸ்வந்த்- சுகுணா
2. அசார்- ரஜினி
3. பயாஸ்- தர்ஷினி
4. ராம்- பிரியா
5. முரளி-நிஷா
6. அருண்- அப்சரா
7. ரஞ்ஜித்-ஐஸ்வர்யா
8. நிவாஸ்- கிருத்திகா
9. அஜய்- ரேகா
10. ராகவா- சுவேதா
11. சைதன்யா- மாயா

out of these 11 jodies, hope u all know, one pair got eliminated, its aswanth and suguna... now being the 3rd episode after the 1st pair got eliminated... it was announced initially tht there will be an elimination in this episode... yaaru eliminate aagiyirupaanga????? yosinga :P... meanwhile read the summary... at the end u all will know :)

out of these 11 jodies, my favourites are, ரஞ்ஜித்-ஐஸ்வர்யா , அசார்- ரஜினி, பயாஸ்- தர்ஷினி, நிவாஸ்- கிருத்திகா... (மற்றவர்களையும் பிடிக்கும் பட் இந்த நான்கு ஜோடிகளும் மிக நன்றாகவே ஆடுகின்றனர்.... :) )

அசார்- ரஜினி:

I really liked this pair's performance... both are professional dancers... I should say one thing, this pair's performance is perfect since the first show... they have unique style... folk endraalum seri western endraalum seri they are the best of all the jodies... and to say about rajni, she is performing equally to boys... thts her speciality... seri episode performance-kku varuvom... initially asar came up and did some acts as in padayappa in bits and pieces... he exactly did as super star, பாம்பு புற்றில் கையை விட்டு நிஜ பாம்பை நம்கண் முன் எடுத்து வந்தார் :shaking:, then he danced for 'en peru padaiyappa' song, then, swetha(another participant) came up as nilaambari and the usual dialogues from padaiyaapaa... unmaiyil padaippa padam nam ninaivukku vandhadhu... :), then rajini came up and paired with him, they danced for 'kuluvaali-le mottu malandhalloooooo' my favourite song... :D, really tht dance was so cute... then, sandy came up and said, 'seri super star songkku aaditta... aduthadhu ulaga naayagan song thaane...', then they danced for 'annaatha aaduraar oththikko oththikko', sema kuthu kuthinaanga rajni... really she did well and asaar was really perfect... a wonderful performance by this jodi.... :clap: the cumulated score for all the three rounds, '180' :o wowww.... adhaavadhu they got 60/60 each in all the three rounds... cooooooooooooool :cool: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Shakthiprabha.
22nd December 2008, 01:23 PM
naan paarkalai. :|

I also like

aish-ranjit
azar - ?
fayaz - ?

niraiya per nalla aaduraanga. Quality has improved

Madhu Sree
23rd December 2008, 04:29 PM
பயாஸ்- தர்ஷினி

This pair a not bad performance... and judges expected a lot, as this pair was performing too gud from the first epdisode... it was little disappointing performance but it was an ok performance... they did some folk bits too... the cumulated score for all the three rounds is 174, :clap:, gud keep it up...

ராம்- பிரியா

Cudnt remember the songs... But, their costume was soooooooooooo coool..... they came in red colored outfit...
and Ram luked wowwwwwwwwwwww....:D they danced really well... judges too appreciated their performance... on the whole this pair scored 167

முரளி-நிஷா

Surprising performance from murali and nisha... initially murali came and danced for 'naan autokaaran, autokaaran...' :) summa solla koodaadhu... naalaave super star-a immitate panraar :), and this time nisha came in traditional costume 'Paavaadai thaavani' :)
she paired with murali and danced for 'valli vara poraa...' one thing I should say, in any cinema or any show, they showed flowers coming from sky but this is the only show which showed as 'Betel leaves' coming from sky :lol2: nice imagination...... :D on the whole this pair scored, 165

ரஞ்ஜித்-ஐஸ்வர்யா

My favourite pair :redjump:.... first they showed a backdrop which contained ranjith and aishwarya's image, it was gud... :D
First they came and danced for kamal's song 'oh oh sanam, oh oh sanam oh oh..', gud style, nice choreography... then they danced for 'Athiradikaaran machaan machaan machaan di' :redjump: nice song selection... right from the start till the end of the performance, they danced, they didnt stop anywhere... excellent choreography... supppppppppppppperb stamina... ennathaan saapidaraangalo theriyala... dont know how they manage to dance non-stop.... :)... excellent performance from ranjith and aishwarya :clap:, on they whole this pair scored.... 173 :clap:

நிவாஸ்- கிருத்திகா

:rotfl2:, ennada iva sirikkaraanu yosikareenga thaane :P...
if u had seen the performance then u will also do the same... yes this pair gave a hilarious performance... surprised to see such a performance... right from start till end, they gave an entertaining performance... :D... Nivaas and krithika came in madisaar and veshti... krithika luked so pretty... :D... first they danced for 'sundari neeyum, sundari nganum' the choreography was humorous, :rotfl: then, they went and sat on a cot decorated with flowers and they acted for 'Inji iduppazhagi manja sevappazhagi.. kallla... chirip... kaallaa... chiri...verum kaadhuthaanga varudhu' :rotfl: that bit from 'Thevar magan', then immediately nivaas told 'adiyei verum kaathu vandhaa judges mark poda maataanga di' :lol2: the whole stage laughed for that bit of acting... then, they danced again for 'Madona paadalaa nee mumbaiyin modelaa nee, diana saayalaa nee ammaadi', nice concept, hilarious choreography... gud keep it up... on the whole this pair scored 172...

அஜய்- ரேகா

This pair performed a reasonably gud performance... first ajai came up and daned for 'aammamooi ada aammamooi maayaajaalamo' and then rekha danced alone, cudnt remember the song.. gud style, then she paired wiht ajay and danced for 'Maargo maargo' song... dont know we cud see a stiff rekha.. :( yes as she is trying to dance equally to boys, she danced in a stiff manner... tht was the minus point given by judges... on the whole this pair scored...171

சைதன்யா- மாயா
This pair also gave a gud performance... they danced for the song
'oru koodai sunlight oru koodai moonlight ondraaga serndha color thaan en white - Style', chaithanya tried to bring out rajini's style... not bad at all... gud choreography... on the whole this pair scored...169

அருண்- அப்சரா

they danced for a song from 'Ninaithaali inikkum'
nallaa thaan irundhuchu but dont know cudnt njoy their performance... not bad :).... scored pathi sollalai...

ராகவா- சுவேதா

Sorry, I did see this pair's performance but its not stored in my memory :oops:... I didnt like this pair's performance I hope... but swetha looked gud in that costume.. judges told that raagavaa was a big stiff while performin...

Madhu Sree
23rd December 2008, 04:37 PM
Coming to elimination :sigh2:

Two pairs were called up, 'Raagava-Swetha', 'Arun-Apsara'...
yes, they were in danger zone...... I was luking seriously towards elimination... 'Enna score kudupaanga' :?, but as usual same disappointment... :sigh2:, One thing I have to say, if 'No elimination' is declared then it really makes people happier... but this is the only show which makes me irked to hear 'No elimination'....

Yes as usually 'No elimination', reason ennavaa irukkum...., Kala told, 'Chirstmas vera varudhu illa, seri santa claus-a koopiduvom', then a cute santa claus came up to the stage :redjump: :redjump: :redjump:,

//aana appove therinjupochu elimination illanu :)...//

then kushbu asked 'Elimination venumaa' in a whispering voice :|, then kala told 'Christmasngaradhu naala no elimination'... // :evil: //

Seinga seinga :)....

On the whole I really liked last week's episode... :D

Shakthiprabha.
23rd December 2008, 04:46 PM
pesaama judges-a eliminate pannidalaam :evil:

Madhu Sree
23rd December 2008, 04:49 PM
indha idea nallaa irukke :)

mr_karthik
4th January 2009, 02:36 PM
Yesterday I was happened to watch the re-telecast of last week episode, in sunflowers garden set. In preparing sets and properties, Kalaignar tv always stands first among other channels. Other channels using same one set from begining to final show. Performers also good. but only drawback was judges and anchor sanjeev (no doubt his speedy talk irritates too much). I think others are reviewing the performances, so we as sual about judges.

Ramba : Fair comments, no irritating suspenses, frank openions. But problem is lack od scoring capability. If there is 10 pairs perform dance, she is giving 20 out of 20 for 7 pairs and 19 for other three pairs. It is not at all good judgement. (for me S.J.Surya (Vijay JN#1)was a good judge, he gave 3 or 4 out of 10 for each pair. Once he gave a shock by giving 'zero' mark for a pair, I think it was Prajan & Chandra. That is the good judgement). but here in MM show 18 is the least, and judges will feel much sad for giving 18.

Kushboo: As sual, always superlative comments which is irritating. clapping hands when contestants are performing. giving unnecessary suspense when announcing scores ('x' ungaLukku 8 and.... (keep some silence and then) 'y' ungaLukku 12 so totally 20) shouting with a 'pokkai vAy' smile, which is more horrible.

Kala: Most horrible judge, giving superlative comments always, which seems overdose. Another most irritating way she has.... after a good performance of a pair, keeping her face more serious and give comments 'எனக்கு பிடிக்கலை, ஏதோ பரவாயில்லை, சுமாரா இருக்கு, அங்கங்கே நிறைய மிஸ்டேக்ஸ். பெஸ்ட்னு சொல்ல முடியாது, ஓ.கே.ன்னு சொல்லலாம் அவ்வளவுதான்'. On heating this comment my daughter and wife said, 'இப்போ fantastic-க்னு கத்துவாங்க பாருங்க. இந்த அம்மாவுக்கு இதே வேலை, எப்போவாவது இப்படி பண்ணினா பரவாயில்லை. ஆனால் அடிக்கடி பண்றாங்க. சகிக்கலை' before my daughter close her mouth, Kala shouted 'fantastic, superb performance, best choreography' etc etc... by smiling with her 'rat teeth'.

surprisingly they gave elimination for a pair. My wife told, for the past 4 weeks there were no elimination, and the scores for the previous rounds were thrown to the dust bin.. :evil: :oops: :evil:

what kind of judgement is this..?.

Vivasaayi
4th January 2009, 03:16 PM
mr.karthik... manada mayilada is like a mega serial dance program :)

they maintain that kootam as much as possible till the finals...

Meera-ssg
4th January 2009, 09:34 PM
when announcing scores ('x' ungaLukku 8 and.... (keep some silence and then) 'y' ungaLukku 12 so totally 20) shouting with a 'pokkai vAy' smile, which is more horrible.

Kala shouted 'fantastic, superb performance, best choreography' etc etc... by smiling with her 'rat teeth'.

This post is after innumerable patience and waitings, thinking, someday people tend to mature.
They dont seem to. Looks like they never may.

When u talk about two judges, dear mr. karthik, talk about their judging ablility or lack there of.
Criticise them, mock them for their talents or otherwise. Period. There it ends.
What necessity u have to comment on their looks physique, rat teeth, cat teeth, pokkai vaay?
I also was reading your bashing about arthi of previous episode, more for her fatso looks,
than her dancing ability.

Are u any handsome hunk ajith or abhishek bachan or Hayden Christensen?
If you love watching only angels and hunks, then why dont u stick to
watching mr or miss india and stop watching other programs?

And if u cant tolerate any rat teeth, or pokka vaay, or if any person is annoying,
dear mr. karthik, you have something called remote control. Looks like nobody educated you
on the use remote control.

I am a regular viewer of this programme, and this thread. I do not concede on judge's partial comments
lot of times. I do not find few talents up to the mark. I am sure many others who post here
are not too happy with judgements too. Even then, have you carefully observed, all those who post here,
have a nice decent and civilised way of posting their concerns, comments and
unhappiness towards this programme?

I have never ever seen a single constructive sensible comment from you, sir, ever!

I seriously wonder whether moderators dont find your comments as personal bashings of tv personalities?
If so, why have they not checked mr. karthik's comment?

It is none of my business to check you, but since you throw your mindless mouthings on someone's look,
(and when its not ms. india programme) time and again, insulting in the public forum, I do have every right to point out.
If you say you its your civic right to post in a public forum, then I can also post on ur partial biased comments. which
is vengeful on a very personal level.

I am probably of your daughter's age sir, and if I can point out on your lack of maturity
then looks like you need to take up counselling. Grow up.

priya_2008
5th January 2009, 10:16 AM
:shock:

mr_karthik
5th January 2009, 11:28 AM
This post is after innumerable patience and waitings, thinking, someday people tend to mature.
They dont seem to. Looks like they never may.

When u talk about two judges, dear mr. karthik, talk about their judging ablility or lack there of.
Criticise them, mock them for their talents or otherwise. Period. There it ends.
What necessity u have to comment on their looks physique, rat teeth, pokkai vaay?
Dear Miss Meera,

First of all I should submit my sincere thanks for your reply for my post. I thought nobody will read my post, but feel happy somebody there to read my posts REGULARLY.

So, apart from those 'two words' about their physique, all other points given by me is ok for you. So, I feel satisfied that, I didnot tell any untruth comments. Thanks again

I also was reading your bashing about arthi of previous episode, more for her fatso looks,
than her dancing ability.
I am 100% sure, that I never criticised Arthi's fatness in any of the episode. I have mentioned only about her 'dancing ability'(???) and the unfair support given by 'judges'. Still it is undigestable by many of the audience that, she is noway worthy to get 'second prize' by overtaking Aiswarya, Sujibala, Neepa etc, and she never took any risky dances like them. So again I am telling 'Second Prize for Arthi' is unfair. (this thread is for MM3, because you mentioned about Arthi, I have to mention it)

dear mr. karthik, you have something called remote control. Looks like nobody educated you
on the use remote control.
Thanks. From today onwards I will take training how to use the remote control.

But I will be happy, if somebody train the 'socalled' judges, how to judge a performance, how to give comments, how to give scores etc. sothat, audience will escape from further irritations. ('if you dont like, jump over to other programme' is not a solution. People are paying 'cable tv fee', not to jump over to other programmes, because of some Kushboos)

I am a regular viewer of this programme, and this thread. I do not concede on judge's partial comments
lot of times. I do not find few talents up to the mark. I am sure many others who post here
are not too happy with judgements too.
Good.....
Eventhough the way of telling comment is different, but THE OPENION ON JUDGES remains the same for all the hubbers. This is a strong point your honour, to conclude 'MM show is with best contestants and worst Judges'.

I have never ever seen a single constructive sensible comment from you, sir, ever!

I seriously wonder whether moderators dont find your comments as personal bashings of tv personalities?
If so, why have they not checked mr. karthik's comment?

Are you recommending the moderators, to ban my ID..?. (when there is no any 'un-parlimentary words?)

I am probably of your daughter's age sir, and if I can point out on your lack of maturity
then looks like you need to take up counselling. Grow up.

I am probably of your daughter's age sir,
Thank GOD, through my post, I got one more daughter Miss Meera.

.... and finally, for Kala, Kushboo (and their supporters too)...

I appologise for 'that two words' pointing your physique, which is unnecessary here, and withdraw those two words only (but my comments remain the same about your lack of capability on judgement and irritating suspenses).

priya_2008
6th January 2009, 02:27 PM

Madhu Sree
6th January 2009, 02:44 PM
Guys pls maintain this as an healthy forum, I dont find anything wrong in meera mam's comments, as well as karthi bro's reply...

As meera mam told, pls avoid such comments abt the judges all the time, yes it is acceptable to hear for 1 or 2 times but not all the time. But karthi bro sonnadhilum thappillai, the way he told was wrong... still, about manada mayilada, we may get irked of the judges, not only in this show, as I already told, the judges in most of shows do irritate sometimes... so Y cant juz watch the show itself, and share ur comments only abt the show and performances rather than to comment abt others physique or whtever... :)

Madhu Sree
6th January 2009, 03:18 PM
Dec 27, 2008

Garden Round. Happened to watch அசார்- ரஜினி and பயாஸ்- தர்ஷினி performances only :(...

இரு ஜோடிகளுமே மிகவும் நன்றாக ஆடினர்.

அசார்-ரஜினி தேர்ந்தெடுத்த பாடல்களும், அவர்களுடைய ஆட்டமும் இந்த சுற்றுக்கு மிகவும் பொருத்தமாக இருந்தது... ரஜினி மிகவும் அழகாக இருந்தார். இம்முறை அசாரை விடவும் ரஜினி நன்றாக ஆடினார். மானாட மயிலாட பாகம் 2-ல் ப்ரியதர்ஷினி பாடல்களுக்கு ஏற்றார்போல் உடைகளை மாற்றியதுப்போல், பாகம் 3-ல் இதுவரை யாரும் செய்யவில்லை. அந்த குறையும் இந்த சுற்றில் தீர்ந்தது :). ரஜினி எப்பொழுதும் போல் இல்லாமல் அசாருடன் இணைந்து ஆடியது மிகவும் நன்றாகவே இருந்தது :D. இந்த ஜோடி இறுதி சுற்றுக்கு முன்னேற வாழ்த்துக்கள்... :thumbsup:

பயாஸ்-தர்ஷினி, என்னவென்று சொல்வது... :D இவர்கள் அதிரடி ஆட்டம் போடுவர் என்று நினைத்திருந்தேன், ஆனால் நல்ல இதமான பாடல்களுக்கு, மிகவும் மென்மையான நடனம்... இவர்கள் தேர்ந்தெடுத்த பாடல்கள் 'நெஞ்சுக்குள் பெய்திடும் மாமழை, நீருக்குள் மூழ்கிய தாமரை' மற்றும் 'உனக்குள் நானே உருகும் இரவில்', ஆஹா அற்புதம் அற்புதம், பயாஸுக்கு இப்படியும் ஆட தெரியுமா :clap: , அதுவும் தர்ஷினி நல்ல எக்ஸ்ப்ரெஷன்ஸ் :clap:, நிஜ ஜோடிகளை போல் இருந்தனர்.... இவர்களும் இறுதி சுற்றுக்கு முன்னேற வேண்டும்... :thumbsup:

Elimination:

இம்முறை வெளியேற்றப்பட்ட ஜோடி, முரளி மற்றும் நிஷா , முரளி நிறைய இடத்தில் ஸ்டெப்ஸ் மறந்தார் என்றும் இவர்களுடைய ஆட்டத்தில் நிறைய குறை இருந்ததாக நடுவர்கள் கூறினர்... இந்த ஜோடி எலிமினேஷனை மிகவும் இயல்பாக ஏற்றுக்கொண்டனர். :clap: வைல்ட் கார்டு ரவுண்டில் பார்க்கலாம்... வாழ்த்துக்கள்.... :thumbsup:

Shakthiprabha.
6th January 2009, 05:09 PM
Thanks for the updates madhu, Its been ages since I watched this programme. I lost interest probably after mm2 itself :? I suppose all the participants are talented enough in mm3 . Wishing them goodluck.

Ive seen fayaz and azar couple of times, they both rock.

keep updating. thanks.

Meera-ssg
6th January 2009, 10:44 PM
So, apart from those 'two words' about their physique, all other points given by me is ok for you. So, I feel satisfied that, I didnot tell any untruth comments. Thanks again

I appologise for 'that two words' pointing your physique, which is unnecessary here, and withdraw those two words only (but my comments remain the same about your lack of capability on judgement and irritating suspenses).

Great. Nice of u sir. :bow: :ty:

priya_2008
7th January 2009, 02:25 PM
SIMBHU- DHANUSH Round.
SIMBHU - He was the specila judge . Looked very cool ...... 8-)

1. RAM &PRIYA - Superb Performance :clap:

2 .AZHAR&KIKI - :omg: Azar - You are a Super man !!!!! Rajni met with an minor accident and kiki replaced Rajni . Kiki - Well done but still missed RAJINI a lots ....GET WELL SOON ...... :clap:

3. FIYAZ&DARSHINI - Fayaz is one of the best dancer , and Darshini need to put little more effort :cool2:

4. NIVAS&KIRITIKA - They both rocked the stage . wonderful performance :clap:

5. CHAITANYA RAGHAVI - Need to improve .

6. AJAY&REKHA - Hav improved a lot ......Good work :!: :!:

7. RANJITH&ISHWARYA - Its my fav pair and i don hav words ., their performance was outstanding :D Aishu looked very beautiful but her costume :?: :?: :?: Judges , Take care :oops:

8. RAGHAVF&SWETHA - Raaghav need improvement from ur side .

9. APSARA&ARUN - it was like ok..... Not so impressive. :huh:

R.Latha
8th January 2009, 10:52 AM
thank you for your updating.(':P')

Shakthiprabha.
27th January 2009, 03:23 PM
2 weeks before there was a round on "cross-dressing"

ranjit won the best performance award which was well deserved :clap: He behaved and was made to behave very feminine. HE Looked sizzling and rocked the show :thumbsup:, however, I also feel few of his dance movements were crass. :|
Nevertheless much deserved award.

I liked another performance by I dunno who, as a trans-sexual person. There were few trans-sexual people on show who moved the audience by sharing their problems.

Kudos to kala for bringing in such issues and taking a step in making these issues lil more acceptable :bow:

Shakthiprabha.
27th January 2009, 03:28 PM
2 days before the theme was "EXPRESSIONS"

As usual AISH AND RANJIT rockeddddd with diff concept :clap: :clap: :clap:

A dance by itself should convey the thoughts, meanings, ideas :bow:

Choreography does not incluide senseless talks inbetween the dance, which puts me off :evil:

However kushboo did rightly point out aish smiled for THE MOOD RED :( She gave them 17 :evil: (well I supp 18 would have been fine :mad: ) and other two judges gave them 19 each.

Judges and the audience loved the performace of the duo who did pithamahan. The whole crew won the best performances.

I was put off that aish's choreographer did not win best choreography :|

There were other performances, which didn't win my heart. I supp darshini and azar got more marks from judges than aish and ranjit which PISS*ED me off (MO)

mr_karthik
27th January 2009, 07:17 PM
SP mam,

நீங்கள் சொன்னது கரெக்ட். நானும் முந்தாநாள் பார்த்தேன்.

ரஞ்சித் - ஐஸ்வர்யா ஜோடி முழுக்க முழுக்க டான்ஸிலேயே எக்ஸ்பிரஷனைக்கொண்டு வந்தார்கள். பலவித நிறங்களைக்கொண்டு வந்து, அதற்கேற்றாற்போல, பல்வேறு உணர்ச்சிகளையும் நடனத்திலேயே அபினயித்தார்கள். அதுதான் உண்மையான எக்ஸ்பிரஷன் ரவுண்ட்.

இன்னொரு ஜோடியோ முதலில் கொஞ்சம் ஆடிவிட்டு, அப்புறம் 'பிதாமகன்' படத்தின் டயலாக்கைப்பேசி நடித்தார்கள். பாதிக்குப்பிறகு நடனமே இல்லை. வெறும் வசனம், கத்தல், கூச்சல், அழுகைதான். நடனமே இல்லை. மொத்தத்தில் அது பிதாமகனின் மிமிக்ரி ஷோ.

நடனத்திலேயே எக்ஸ்பிரஷன் கொடுத்த ரஞ்சித் ஐஸுக்கு மதிப்பெண்களைக்குறைத்த நடுவர்கள், பிதாமகன் கான்செப்டுக்கு கண்களைத் துடைத்துக்கொண்டேமுழு மதிப்பென் 60 கொடுத்தார்கள்.

அப்படீன்னா, பரதநாட்டியத்தில் எக்ஸ்பிரஷன் செய்யணும்னா, பாதிவரை பரதநாட்டியம் ஆடிவிட்டு, அப்புறம் பாசமலர் கிளைமாக்ஸை 'நடித்துவிட்டுப்'போகலாமோ?.

எது எப்படியிருந்தாலும், நடுவர்கள் முடிவை விமர்சிப்பது பஞ்சமாபாதகம் என்பது இந்த த்ரெட்டின் எழுதப்படாத விதி.

ஆகவே (விவேக் பாணியில்).... எஸ்கேப்.

Shakthiprabha.
27th January 2009, 07:18 PM
karthik,

:lol2:

btw, what u said is true :D

aanaa
27th January 2009, 10:59 PM
எது எப்படியிருந்தாலும், நடுவர்கள் முடிவை விமர்சிப்பது பஞ்சமாபாதகம் என்பது இந்த த்ரெட்டின் எழுதப்படாத விதி.

ஆகவே (விவேக் பாணியில்).... எஸ்கேப்.

:rotfl:

aanaa
27th January 2009, 11:02 PM
விமர்சனங்களை கொச்சைப்படுத்தாமல் விமர்சிக்கலாம்.
விமர்சகர்களையல்ல ..

Shakthiprabha.
31st January 2009, 10:31 PM
niraiya jodigaL, nadippai pizhiyaraanga. pesi, azhuthu, sirichu, sivajiya maari, nadula nadula rendu step dance.

:evil:

kala master-in ponmozhigaL

"Idhu dance show mattum illa. dance show nna dance mattum illai, emotions, ACTING um theriyum nnu kaamichathukaaga ungalukku 10 marks plus 9 marks :grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr: totally 19. "

pesama

all in all navarasa show nnu perai maathidalaam.

ivangalukkum 19.
usurai vittu dance aadina aish ranjitkkum 19. oru tharaaaaatharamE illaama marks. marks have NO VALUE, except to increase the hit ratio for show's popularity

ada pongappa!

Vivasaayi
31st January 2009, 11:13 PM
there is a tiff between the three judges it seems!

already in country lots of cases are pending and now this one will make the scenario even worse.

master ji (MA BL),kush (BA BL)and "rum"ba must settle their battle and get on with their order order order - aalukku pathu marku - so that the prime fan of this show "Doctor kalaingar" gets to watch it with smile!

Shakthiprabha.
31st January 2009, 11:40 PM
I think there is a DRAMA tommorrow!

aanaa
1st February 2009, 12:26 AM
Very nice avatar - SP

Shakthiprabha.
1st February 2009, 12:28 AM
who is sk :?

aanaa
1st February 2009, 07:06 AM
typo

sorry - SP

Shakthiprabha.
1st February 2009, 09:51 PM
haiyooooo haiyoooooooooo

:banghead: :rotfl2: :banghead: :rotfl2: :banghead: :rotfl2:

I thoguht they are gonna hype, t hankfully they concluded it was a drama :banghead: :rotfl2: :banghead: :rotfl2: :banghead: :rotfl2:

Rambha ofcourse may be a better dancer, but I should say one thing, KUSHBOO stands out as an actress :bow: better than ramba :P

epdiyum theriyum, indha drama kadaseeeeeeeeela thaan irukkumnnu.

en theriyuma?

appo thaanE muzhu programme paarpom :rotfl2: :rotfl2: aaga motham elimination ILLAI :banghead: :rotfl2: Summa solla koodathu..... comperers, artists, audience, elaaaaaarum nalla nadichaanga. :roll:

Good treat to programme viewers :P paarkara 'kenai'gaLukku adikkadi ipadi fun treat kudukaranga maanada mayilada la :D :bow:

Vivasaayi
1st February 2009, 11:46 PM
:banghead: :rotfl2: :banghead: :rotfl2: :banghead: :rotfl2:

innovative :lol:

mr_karthik
2nd February 2009, 10:43 AM
இரண்டு நாட்களாக ஜட்ஜுகளை இந்த வாரு வாருறாங்களே...

இங்கேயிருந்த ஜட்ஜுகளுடைய அட்வகேட்ஸ் (?) எல்லாம் எங்கே போனாங்க?. :lol:

ஓ... அப்போ 'அனாட்டமியை' டச் பண்ணாமல் வாரலாம் போலும்.

ஆனால் இங்கே S P mam & Others சொல்லியிருப்பது வாரல் அல்ல. உண்மை. :D

ஆகவே யாரும் வரிந்து கட்டிக்கொண்டு நடுவர்களுக்கு வக்காலத்து வாங்க முடியாது. :evil: :evil:

'சிம்புவும், சிம்ரனும், விஜய் ஆதிராஜும் மட்டும்தான் ட்ராமா பண்ண முடியுமா?. நாங்களும் பண்ணுவோம்ல' என்று காட்டிவிட்டனர். :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shakthiprabha.
2nd February 2009, 11:04 AM
ஓ... அப்போ 'அனாட்டமியை' டச் பண்ணாமல் வாரலாம் போலும்.

May be what u say is true :idea:
May be thats what one shoudl restrain :? :)

'சிம்புவும், சிம்ரனும், விஜய் ஆதிராஜும் மட்டும்தான் ட்ராமா பண்ண முடியுமா?. நாங்களும் பண்ணுவோம்ல' என்று காட்டிவிட்டனர். :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol2:

Madhu Sree
2nd February 2009, 01:39 PM
SOLO ROUND:

Lots of gud performances..... Funny drama :lol2: but drama thaan-nu mudhalileye yugikkum alavukku rambhavudaiya over acting... :rotfl: kush was better... :lol2: ....

ok indha kuppaiyai piragu kilaruvom... let us appreciate the wonderful performances... :D

ராகவா- சுவேதா மற்றும் முரளி நிஷா வெளியேற்றப்பட்ட நிலையில், இந்த வாரம் சோலோ சுற்று... நடன நிகழ்ச்சியில் சோலோ என்றால் தனி தனியாக ஆடுவதுதானே... :roll: ஆனால் மானாட மயிலாட நிகழ்ச்சியில்... பெயர் தான் சோலோ ஆனால் அனைவரும் தங்களது ஜோடிகளுடன் தான் ஆடினர்... அப்போது சோலோ என்றால் என்ன?????????? :confused2: :idontgetit:

Madhu Sree
2nd February 2009, 01:52 PM
அசார்- ரஜினி:

Gud performance... azar came up with a classical performance... rajini danced with hip hop beats... gud attitude... Coming to azar he is not a classical dancer but he really managed to perform a classical dance..... :clap: but he was stiff while dancing... sometimes it luks weird as he danced with raised shoulders... :sigh2: but other than tht he gave a wonderful performance, he danced in front of lord shiva's statue... so gud... the song was so apt... the song is abt lord shiva's different names... his expression was so gud.... mudhras were near perfect... gr8 performance from azar...

Abt rajini... she is a cool dudette... :D, she first danced for a famous hip hop tune... sorry ennakku ippo nyabagam illa :oops2:, her attitude was so gud... her costume suits hip hop well... she wore some pinkish costume with those shoes was coooollllll :cool:... then she danced for 'Rahathulla rahathulla' song, she was enjoying the song.... welcome back and keep it up rajini... :D

then both came up and danced with a different type of tune... a classical mixed with western beats... for western beat azar was performing and for classical tunes rajini danced like hip hop :lol2: an enjoyable moment... suddenly got reminded of micheal jackson's black and white song :D... a gr8 treat to watch... :clap: the score of previous round + yesterday's round was 110...

Madhu Sree
2nd February 2009, 02:10 PM
பயாஸ்- தர்ஷினி

:a_great_fan_of_phiaz: :clap: :clap: :clap:, to my knowledge he is amongst the best dancers... innum fine tune panninaaa he can be the better of the best :redjump: wht a performer... he danced jazz, kinda balley, hip hop, western... ennanu solla.... he was wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..... ........ gr8 performance... cudnt remember the songs... but he was cool...

Then, dharshini came up and performed a snake dance... sorry to say this, it was not up to the mark... snake dance epdi irukkanum... :| she was not aggressive, adi patta paamba dance aadinaa epdi irukkum apdi thaan irundhuchu :sigh2: she cud have rehearsed even more better... or the choreographer cud have taken more steps to improve the performance... but some of the steps were better... like rolling on the floor with folded legs... was cool... other than that I didnt find anything interesting.... because of this their scores came down :(... Their overall score was 113...

ராம்- பிரியா

Atleast other performances had solo dance and then they danced together... but this pair were dancing together right from the beginning... :| solo naaa enna??????????? I want an answer :x, their costumes did suit the dance but not the songs... :sigh2: priya danced for 'iruvadhu vayasil aarvakolaaru ennai aasai padaathavan paarvaikoolaaru' kaatuvaasigal pol dress pannikittu enna song select panni irukaanga :roll: dont know wht to say... but one song was better... they danced for 'Madha Madha' song... this song was better to dance with tht costume... after tht sandy came up with tht goundamani famous comedy bit, a tune from 'suryan' movie... 'dadaakku dadakku dadakku dadakku... stop the music' :rotfl: :rotfl: juz like goundamani sandy danced for tht... :rotfl2: a hilarious stuff, it is not new as he is doing this right from MM1... but still it was hilarious... kattuvasigal thalaivan pola sandy :lol2: nallathaan irundhadhu... :)... other than that I didnt find anything gr8 in this performance... after that they danced for a weird non-popular song.... :sigh2: sammandhameee illadha performance... then they ended up with shouting juz like people in forest 'rarara ramba rambha' and went near rambha and ended up the performance...... not a bad performance by this pair... scores nyabagam illa...

Madhu Sree
2nd February 2009, 02:29 PM
ரஞ்ஜித்-ஐஸ்வர்யா

Huh.... my favourite pair... came up with a wonderful performance and a wonderful concept... the concept was 'Maanada mayilaada' I really enjoyed their performance... coool.... :cool: they didnt dance for songs, instead they danced for instumental beats and some background scores... :) gooooooooooood.......

First mayilaatam.. aishu played the shadow art juz like mayil with her hand... was gud... really gud... mayil mazhai varum podhu azhagaaga aadumaam :D... adhu pola, a lightening effect after they aishu and co-dancers came up and danced with the famous instumental tune, the flute song... was coool... it was really wonderful... but we have seen mayilaatam, kaigalai vaaikku pakkathil vaiththu valaindhu valaindhu aadi paarthirukkiren... but they missed to perform this thing which was sad... :( adhu seidhirundhaal it wud have been even more better...

Apram maan vandhu aadiyadhu... maan yaarendru sollanumaa... vera yaarum illa... namba ranjith :D.. juz like aishu, ranjith did the shadow art like maan with his hands (maan sediyai meivadhai pol seidhaar, aanaal kombha en apdi aadiyadhu :lol2:) and came up and danced for the famous background music in 7/G rainbow colony... they juz picked up the tune of 'enna vaazhkai vaazhthaai' song and danced well.. the wondeful part was when four dancers rised ranjith and went for a round was gud... but here also the perfection was missing in this performance... maangalai pola kombai muttikkondirundhaal innum nandraaga irundhirukkum.... But still it was a gud performance... :D

After this, a hunter came up and tried to attack the mayil :), now here our hero maan to attack the hunter :D... :redjump: ella maangalum thangaludaiya kombai oru aatu aativittu vetaikaaranai mutti azhikiraadhu... :clap: this concept is the best... it contains love and friendship... and again both ranjith(Maan) and aish(mayil) with co-dancers started to dance for the flute song...

Suddenly they stopped and danced for MM's title song "maanaada mayilaada, aaduvathinge paarunga idhu maana mayila koorunga, maanaada mayilaada maanaada mayilaada' :D... expect pannave illa.... excellent performance as a jodi.... :clap: the concept was chosen by aish :o.... cool... on the whole this pair got 114...

Madhu Sree
2nd February 2009, 02:39 PM
நிவாஸ்- கிருத்திகா

A decent performance by this pair... first nivaas danced with concept which gokul and kavi did in MM2... dancing in front of the screen wiht pre-recorded video... as usual dancing with synchronisation... it was gud... then krithika danced for 'Ada naan oru maadhiri da', dance panna yeththa songs choose panniyirukkaanga... then she danced for 'Moozhgi po en kaadhalil' nice song selection.... krithikaavaa idhu... she was cool... she danced with loud movements... gud attitude... on the whole this pair got 110

அஜய்- ரேகா

Is this Ajay???????? :o..... coool..... he danced for hip hop movements... songs nybagam illa.... but he really performed so well... then, rekha came up and danced so well... I think she danced for a beat from 'Pattiyal', 'namba kaatula' song... gud one but when she danced for 'Adra adra nakkamukka' song, she really performed equally to men... wowwwwwwww wht an energy... gud performance... on the whole this pair got 116

Madhu Sree
2nd February 2009, 02:54 PM
சைதன்யா- மாயா

Maaya danced with some classical tunes... , chaithanya dressed up half male half female :o... gud makeup... but I cudnt see the entire performance... :| on the whole they scored 114...

அருண்- அப்சரா

:rotfl2: ore comedy...

First arun came up and danced juz like 'aalavandhaan' kamalhaasan... he danced for 'Kadavul paadhi mirugam paadhi kalandhu seidha kalavai naan', so cool..... idhukkagave mottai adichaar pola... the tatoos in his head suits the song... gud one...

Then, apsara came up and danced for 'Raa Raa' song... the hilarious part was, when arun tried to dance for 'Tham tharikita theem tharikita thom tharikita nam tharikita' then immediately apsara wud dance 'odhu odhu' with nodding head... as if she is saying dont dance :rotfl: :rotfl:, again arun dances for ''Thathith tharikita thidhith tharikita thomthom tharikita namnam tharikita" again she will deny with 'Odhu odhu" :rotfl2: god we lost our energy by laughing itself after seeing this bit..... wht a wonderful expression in apsara's face :lol:..... gr8 performance by this pair... on the whole this pair got 118 :clap: keep it up...

Atlast in danger zone were Nivaas-krithika, Azar-rajini..... as they were in tie, kala and kusbhu were asking them to dance for a song but here where the drama starts :), rambha started asking kala, "master rendu perum nalla dancers, next round elimination veikkalaam master", kala told "illa rambha oruoru vaatiyum tie nu vittudarom, adhaan oru songkku aadattum', kushbhu is also saying the same.... again rambha was asking "master illa master pls master", kala was again denying and denying and so on... so rambha told kala "ponga master neenga eppodhume kushkku support panreenga' (god stop this we can feel tht u r acting :x) udane kushbhu is going out... kala is telling 'Kush enga pora, program mudikkavenaamaa', a person from the audience started to cry :shock: (whts happening here.... :sigh2: act panninadhu podhum judges), someone is going out and convincing kushbu and kushbu is coming back with smiling face... 'Paavam paathaa judge-aa irukka mudiyaadhu rambha' oru dialogue vera, then rambha is saying 'seri naanum poren' (:roll: :rotfl2:) and atlast they confessed tht it is a drama..... :| and both kushbu and rambha hugged each other... :|

Atlast the msg was 'NO ELIMINATION'... :sigh2:

முற்றும்... :yessir:

Shakthiprabha.
2nd February 2009, 02:56 PM
Madhu,

solo round-la thanith thaniya athe nerathula onna aaduvaangala irukkum :?

Aish - Ranjit

I LOVED aish and ranjit's choreography. They simply rock with their dance. Even the emotions, story, any message is conveyed thro dance. Deer fight against the hunters with a graceful dance movements, unlike many other showcase performances where they talk their introduction, talk their epilogue, prologue TALK their emotions and inbetween do few dance steps l

Apsara - Arun

I found apsara's emotions quite good. i.e. NOT BAD. When we watch jyothika, we can see not just INSANITY BUT....she would clearly give an expression to show 'SHE IS POSSESSED'. This girl simply showed the expression of insanity. :( Lil dissapointing for me. Her bharatntyam steps weren't sharp or to the mark (may be dancing thro insanity? so can be ignored) . Good enough on the whole. YEah like what madhu said, comedy part was sweeping :thumbsup: . Generally seekram sirikaatha naanE nalla rasichu sirichitten :thumbsup:

I often get confused between azar and fayaz

Oh btw, AISH LOOKED SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL like the colorful peacock itself. She was decorated with peacock feathers to fill up the jewellery part. :2thumbsup:

I didn't see any other performances, except apsara-arun and aish-ranjit and ofcourse the judge's unbeatable performance too :P

/ unwanted kosuru: arun looks wow, even with shaved head

He is easily the good-looking 'Bala' of mm3 :thumbsup: /

Shakthiprabha.
2nd February 2009, 03:06 PM
and atlast they confessed tht it is a drama..... :| and both kushbu and rambha hugged each other... :|

ur post with neutral-icons make me laugh like mad. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Madhu Sree
2nd February 2009, 03:09 PM
and atlast they confessed tht it is a drama..... :| and both kushbu and rambha hugged each other... :|

ur post with neutral-icons make me laugh like mad. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

U know i was juz like tht when I was watching the end of the show... but now thinking of my expression itself, it makes me :lol2:

Shakthiprabha.
2nd February 2009, 03:09 PM
...krithikaavaa idhu...

Is this Ajay????????

unga kanna test pannikonga, rommmba doubt varathu ungalukku :rotfl2:

or another reason is, u watch mm shows so much that u started immitating judges :rotfl2:

kushboo / kala / rambha cliche dialogue "xxx aa idhu"

"avanaa neeyi" type la :rotfl2:

Madhu Sree
2nd February 2009, 03:10 PM
Yes SP, aishu was so beautiful yesterday... :D, I liked rajini as well...

Shakthiprabha.
2nd February 2009, 03:12 PM
Madhu,

u made me relive parts of the show.
Sirichu sirichu vayaru valikkuthu :D

Madhu Sree
2nd February 2009, 03:13 PM
...krithikaavaa idhu...

Is this Ajay????????

unga kanna test pannikonga, rommmba doubt varathu ungalukku :rotfl2:

or another reason is, u watch mm shows so much that u started immitating judges :rotfl2:

kushboo / kala / rambha cliche dialogue "xxx aa idhu"

"avanaa neeyi" type la :rotfl2:

:roll: :D

But naama innum nallave judge pannuvom...

juz think u me and karthik bro(mr. karthik) in MM3 as judges :rotfl2: haiyooo haiyoooo... :rotfl: I wud say , 'SP akka pls kaaa namma ranjith and aishukku title-a kuduthiduvom... odane karthik bro wud say, 'Mudhala indha programa izhuththu moodi shutter-aa pottiduvom' :rotfl2:

Shakthiprabha.

rajini yaar? azar'oda pair? One who stood in the elimination show waiting for the drama to be over? ...hm...well may be she danced well :)

Madhu Sree
Madhu,

u made me relive parts of the show.
Sirichu sirichu vayaru valikkuthu :D

:bow:

Madhu Sree
2nd February 2009, 03:14 PM

rajini yaar? azar'oda pair? One who stood in the elimination show waiting for the drama to be over? ...hm...well may be she danced well :)

Yes avangale thaan... :D namma mm2 sathishoda daavu... :D

Shakthiprabha.
2nd February 2009, 03:16 PM
namma mm2 sathishoda daavu... :D

whaaat? ithellaam vera nadakkutha :P
who is sathish?
mm2 :?

Madhu Sree
2nd February 2009, 03:17 PM
namma mm2 sathishoda daavu... :D

whaaat? ithellaam vera nadakkutha :P
who is sathish?
mm2 :?

sorry mm1 (mm1 title winner)... :oops:,
idha naan munaadiye solliyirukkene... :roll: both sathish and rajini are professional dancers of Guna flyerz dance company... :D

Shakthiprabha.
2nd February 2009, 03:18 PM
juz think u me and karthik bro(mr. karthik) in MM3 as judges :rotfl2: haiyooo haiyoooo... :rotfl: I wud say , 'SP akka pls kaaa namma ranjith and aishukku title-a kuduthiduvom... odane karthik bro wud say, 'Mudhala indha programa izhuththu moodi shutter-aa pottiduvom' :rotfl2:

:rotfl2:

Shakthiprabha.
2nd February 2009, 03:18 PM
idha naan munaadiye solliyirukkene... :roll: both sathish and rajini are professional dancers of Guna flyerz dance company... :D

hehe naan indha mathiri vishayam elaam ninaivu vechukka matten :P :oops: I am sure It missed me :)

Madhu Sree
2nd February 2009, 03:19 PM

hehe naan indha mathiri vishayam elaam ninaivu vechukka matten :P :oops: I am sure It missed me :)

:oops: ennakku indha maadhiri vishayam roumba nallaa gnabagathula irukkum :oops:

Shakthiprabha.
2nd February 2009, 03:21 PM
oks let the thread breathe, :oops: aana is gonna come with a stick, to condemn our chat :oops: :yessir:

adutha varam enna drama podaraanga parkalaam. Or is it elimination :? I wish! :|

joyyy
3rd February 2009, 01:03 AM
i love fayaz and mani they are so cute

mr_karthik
3rd February 2009, 06:46 PM
To avoid Elimination, there is no need for these kind of CHEAP DRAMAS, to make audience as fools.

There are somany reasons to escape from Elimination (and drag the episodes) such as....

AnnA Nianivu nAL

Mu.Ka.Azhagiri's wedding day.

Kala's periyappA's Birthday

etc... etc...

mr_karthik
3rd February 2009, 07:11 PM
oks let the thread breathe, :oops: aana is gonna come with a stick, to condemn our chat :oops: :yessir:

SP mam,

I dont think so.

'aanaa' always like discussions in all threads. She doesnt want to keep any thread lazy, but to keep all threads live.

Thatswhy, even if you put a 'dot' , she will tell 'Thank you'.

that 'Thank you' icon is alotted for her. :D

good moderator.

aanaa
4th February 2009, 06:35 AM

. :rotfl:

Shakthiprabha.
5th February 2009, 04:18 PM
SP mam,

Thatswhy, even if you put a 'dot' , she will tell 'Thank you'.

good moderator.

:D

aanaa
6th February 2009, 03:26 AM
ஓ! ஒரு தென்றல், புயலாகி வருமோ
:D

beenu
7th February 2009, 08:47 AM
ராகவி is the one dancing with Chaitanaya not maya.

beenu
7th February 2009, 08:51 AM
Well in the Solo Roudn i liked Krithika and Ragavi's performances. They both did a very great job.

Krithika akka has shown a vast amount of improvement from her first round. Also the song selections and coustumes were great. Expressions were also awsome.

While Ragavi akka had a great classical style. Very nice cosutme and expressions. Also a nice job done for the kuthu dance part.

beenu
7th February 2009, 08:52 AM
Next round is Masla Mix Round. The promo looks very enteraining. :lol:

Madhu Sree
7th February 2009, 12:52 PM
welcome beenu... well yes, I forgot... avanga per raagaviyaa, I hope initially maya was dancing, later on they replaced with raagavi... marandhutten... thx beenu :D...

beenu
7th February 2009, 03:37 PM
welcome beenu... well yes, I forgot... avanga per raagaviyaa, I hope initially maya was dancing, later on they replaced with raagavi... marandhutten... thx beenu :D...

Thanks for the welcome. I am here to keep the forum busy and updated with you guys. Maya had to drop out due to helath reasons.

Akka one help do you know the songs and concept Sakthi and Yogini danced for in the first Re-Entry Round?

Madhu Sree
9th February 2009, 04:18 PM
I cudnt watch the episode yesterday, any updates????? who got eliminated????? (elimination irundhudhuaaaa :? )...

BTW, beenu Cudnt recollect, gimme sometime i will try some googling and tell u... :D

Shakthiprabha.
9th February 2009, 10:32 PM
The drama of elimination had Aish-Ranjit and azar-and his pair (?) in tears. Finally the judges accepted that losing any of the pair means losing very good dancers, hence, the elimination stood cancelled.

___

Yesterday's round had the concept MASALA MIX.i.e. taking up yester year actors to dance for current ones, or vice versa. Judges played silent-judges until the show was over, finally after making the couples stand in danger zone and NO MARKS were announced or awarded or atleast made known to the audience.
______

Aish-Ranjit
_________

Aish and ranjit started off with peppy old numbers for kamalhassan and simran. Ranjit entered the scene with famous bg tune of "iLamai idho" and danced for "ennaith theriyuma" and other such peppy mgr numbers. Aish posed as simran and danced for "Oh rasikkum seemanE vaa jolikkum" :? ( not too sure of the song)

Aish lost her stamina towards the end and did NOT keep up with ranjit. Her dress sense was good but could have covered her lil more :oops: She was very pretty, ranjit was convincing. However, I was dissapointed with their yesterday's performance altogether.

Its however said aish-ranjit and their choreographer make a lovely team to feast us with REAL DANCE shows and not any mimicry or emotings shows. They concentrate thoroughly in dance, whatever be the concept, they weave their concept beautifully into the theme and convey it thro dance alone.

However yesterday aish's energy was lil down and it was too visible towards the end.

Shakthiprabha.
9th February 2009, 10:42 PM
Nivas and kruthika

Nivas made us nostalgic with hsi outstanding IMITATION :? of nadigar thilakam. His performance was a treat. Kruthika danced as Savithri, very weird coming to think of it, I wonder why they did not take up padmini or vanishree sarojadevi or even krv. Savithri and shivaji had least onscreen chemistry. Kruthika scored a minimum pass (imho) however nivas carried their show to a crowning victory and the pair was out of danger zone.

Some songs which rocked were "loosu penne loosu penne", "aadra aadra nakku mukka" :?

( I am sorry, I didn't keep track of songs except very few numbers :oops: )

Def classy performance by nivas and worth menitioning, NT with his dance movements was live before our eyes.

Shakthiprabha.
9th February 2009, 10:54 PM
Apsara and Arun

Apsara does look cute and naturally good looking, like a real apsara. You adorn her with any kinda crazy makeup, despite all that her big eyes smile at u, behind all those crazy hair-do, face cream, and we cant help but admire her eyes and smile. Not just that, she IS VERY PEPPY in her dance movements. Good energy level. However I should mention she was NOT GOOD with traditional dance piece she tried couple of weeks back. I would advise her to stick to non traditional indian FOLK style, rather than western. She probably has to show more variations in her dance steps too :?

Over all she did a decent job yesterday as kovai sarala. Arun danced as vadivel for few old numbers. (again please spare me with songs) Body language of vadivelu was very well portrayed. Make-up was a big plus. Nothing great to mention. Atleast not from my point of view. Arun's made-up tummy fell down towards the end, in a mock fight in the climax. Apsara scored better than arun.

I can say this as a jist for their performance, "I loved their emoting and..oh u mean dance...did I miss any dance?"

Shakthiprabha.
9th February 2009, 11:02 PM
Fayaz-Dharshini

Fayaz and dharshini had the age old famous "ooho productions" theme of kadhalikka neramillai. Fayaz STOLE THE SHOW as nagesh and dharshini did a cute job as Sachu. Sachu's shyness, grace, feminine movements, JUST PURRFECT by dharshini. Fayaz needless to say won when he carefully captured nagesh's trade-mark movements.

Fayaz won "best performance" award .

I suppose someone else who has watched the show would write about songs :oops:

Shakthiprabha.
9th February 2009, 11:02 PM
(Rest I shall try and write tommorrow, or someone else finish the write up :wave: )

aanaa
9th February 2009, 11:24 PM
Thank you SP

Shakthiprabha.
10th February 2009, 10:26 AM
Nobody seems to continue :(

I shall try to finish my brief write up. Please spare me for not including songs in my post :(

Shakthiprabha.
10th February 2009, 10:37 AM
Just when one wonders, whatever happened to the great MGR, why was he left unattended (unatttempted to be precise) Ram and priya, entered the scene to please us. They weren't dissapointing is all I remember. Sandy joined ram to do duo role as mgr, sandy should get the BEST ENTERTAINER award, as he seem to peep into every pair's theme and does a very presentable job. Ram was good. Priya did a better job as sarojadevi and got a grade better comments compared to ram :?

Thanks to my daughter's homework which was working side by side in my mind, I was watching a mute show towards the end, and if I comment about their performance, which I didn't watch fully, then, I am not doing justice .

Shakthiprabha.
10th February 2009, 10:47 AM
Ajay and Rekha

All that homework and divisions were kept aside, the minute I heard somethign in telugu. It was none other than ajay roaring "nene raa ntr" :shock:

He was AMAZING/MINDBLOWING/KIZHI KIZHI KIZHICHUTEENGA (fill up any of the judge's cliche comment and he was that). He kept the audience completely with him, thro out his performance. Body language was perfected and delivered with style. Rekha came in as shridevi and except for her hair-do and few shridevi-ish steps which she repeated as instructed, therez nothing to add about her.

Rambha was all grinning and emotional, as telugu is her homeland. She spoke a word or few about ntr and seemed too thrilled.

When rekha was addressed as "Shridevi maam" she couldn't suppress the irony herself, tried her best to grin but, seemed very uncomfortable. How can someone even try to be shridevi??!?! even in looks, grace, dance, bodylanguage?!? :) it easn't easy :) Kudos to her guts and try :clap:

Ajay got "BEST PERFORMANCE" award (both the performances were awarded to men and no awards to female contestants yesterday)

Shakthiprabha.
10th February 2009, 10:56 AM
Azar and Rajni

I was watching a mute show, I wanted to ensure who azar is playing. He played ajith. Rajini played rambha. Rambha was well done as one could guess even without any audio played. Rambha's hair style, dance steps were meticulously captured. Ajith did few heavy movements, later rambha during judgements revealed ajay doesn't do any heavy movements because of injury and surgery in his back, else it seems ajith is a good dancer :(

I didn't watch their performance, I think they managed but not well enough to be out of danger zone :?

Shakthiprabha.
10th February 2009, 11:14 AM
Chaithanya - Raghavi

We've had nt, kamal, mgr, ajith, nagesh, vadivel, even ntr in our crew. Who else is waiting ? None other than rajnikant posing himself as chaitanya! :P

I was dissapointed when he repeatively bit his nails every 5 seconds. Doesn't rajnikant do anything at all chaitanya?

Nth time I repeat I was watching mute show, and hence decided raghavi was RADHA :| I had my own doubts, but was pretty sure she tried to do radha. Later when I heard the comments thrown at them, I was shocked to know it was nayanthara. I wasn't too convinced. Kushboo appreciated raghavi's hair do and it seems it geled so well with nayanthara. May be I need to watch nayanthara's dance more carefully :| :? :oops:

I wasn't too happy, (too much to say esp when I did not watch them) and I was taken aback when the comments towards them were constructive.

Shakthiprabha.
10th February 2009, 11:18 AM
Finale of sunday's show made us to witness aish and ranjit along with azar and rajini due for elimination.

I have NOTHING to say. I dont WANT to say anything.

IF at all they are gonna eliminate aish and ranjit, I would most humbly request kala master to change the show title as

" sivaji nadikka savithri nadikka"

or even better

" Nalaiya nadippulaga natchathirangaL"

Cause everybody else other than aish-ranjit ACTS, whilst these poor duo DANCES, that too with ROCKING CHOREOGRAPHY (though they weren't too great with prev sunday's perf)

Oh I forgot to mention: Sanday was the best choreopgrapher. (he is a good actor too :thumbsup: )

___ The end __________

Shakthiprabha.
10th February 2009, 11:23 AM
Thevaiyillatha PS: madhu, ungaludaiya famous favoute "thoziya kadhaliya" song kku nt (nivas) emote panaar. do watch it, it was GREAT :thumbsup:

thevaiillatha ps2: If we observe carefully, actors have their style and stamp, where as actresses esp of curr generation doesn't have any unique trademark. Hence its but natural for men to do better and win appreciation than women.

thevaillatha ps3: I suppose that is why aish chose simran (she dances) and ranjit chose kamal, whilst others IMITATED artists.

Good imitation show :|

thevai illatha ps4: Most women performers, DID WHAT WAS ASKED FOR or required out of them. They reproduced their choreographer, and nothing extraordinary or creative was visible in the show.

beenu
10th February 2009, 12:37 PM
I felt that this episode was nice but not what we expected it to be(with expectations to one or two performances). But i felt some did well like Nivas and Krithika and Ragavi and Chaitanaya.

But i feel that it was unfair giving two males the best performer award. Also there not many round which are female orinatated. Unlike last season which has atleast 1 or 2.
I feel they should have Ramba and Simran rounds like they have vijay round. It has to be fair.

beenu
11th February 2009, 02:46 PM
Next Round is again a different round. Railway Station Round.

Shakthiprabha.
11th February 2009, 02:49 PM
Songs sung on / during / about train journey or station?

beenu
11th February 2009, 06:40 PM
I think songs based on train stations and journey.

aanaa
13th February 2009, 03:00 AM
:ty: SP

beenu
16th February 2009, 12:46 PM
Yesterday was MM3's 75th Week! Also it was the Railway Station Round.

Shakthiprabha.
16th February 2009, 12:50 PM
There are somany reasons to escape from Elimination (and drag the episodes) such as....

AnnA Nianivu nAL

Mu.Ka.Azhagiri's wedding day.

Kala's periyappA's Birthday

etc... etc...

Add one more. 75th episode :|

I didn't watch the prog yest, swithced on towards the end to see if there is any elimination. Everybody was dancing in festive mood. I doubt if there was any elimination yest.

:|

priya_2008
16th February 2009, 05:36 PM
TRAIN ROUND.......

There was no elimination. :shock:
Reason : 75th Episode :lol: :lol:

Madhu Sree
16th February 2009, 06:19 PM
:roll: :shock: no elimination :shock: idhe velayaaa pochu ivangalukku... :lol2:
ada pongappaa... :sigh2: ...

mr_karthik
17th February 2009, 07:36 PM
டான்ஸ் போட்டி நடத்துறாங்களோ இல்லையோ.... இந்த ஜட்ஜுங்க 'படா ஷோக்கா' ட்ராமா பண்றாங்கப்பா... :evil:

இரண்டு வாரத்துக்கு முன், எலிமினேஷனைத் தவிர்க்க குஷ்பூவும் ரம்பாவும் சண்டை போடுவது போல ட்ராமா பண்ணி, நம்மை முட்டாளாக்கி எலிமினேஷன் இல்லாமல் பண்ணினாங்க... :evil: :twisted:

போன வாரம் அதை விட பெரிய கூத்து. மூன்று ஜட்ஜுகளுமே சைலண்ட் என்று அறிவித்து, கடைசியில்தான் மார்க் சொல்லுவோம் என்று சொல்லி விட்டு, போட்டி முடிந்தபின்புகூட மார்க் சொல்லாமல், சும்மாவாச்சும் ரெண்டு ஜோடிகள் டாப் மார்க வாங்கியிருப்பதாகவும், இருக்கும் ஜோடிகளிலேயே நன்றாக ஆடக்கூடிய அசார் - ரஜினி மற்றும் ரஞ்சித் - ஐஸ்வர்யா ஜோடிகளை எலிமினேஷனில் நிறுத்தி, அவர்கள் இருவரும் 'டை' என்பதாக அறிவித்து (அவர்கள் மார்க்கும் சொல்லப்படவில்லை), பின்னர் ஸ்கோர் பேப்பர்களையெல்லாம் கிழித்துப்போட்டு விட்டு... 'இந்த மார்கஸ் இதோடு முடிந்தது, அடுத்த ரவுண்டில் கண்டிப்பாக எலிமினேஷன் உண்டு' என்று அறிவித்தார்கள். :evil: :evil: :evil:

இந்த வாரம் '75வது வாரம்'னு சொன்னதுமே நமக்கு விளங்கிப்போச்சு. இந்த வாரமும் எலிமினேஷன் இல்லையென்று. காம்பியர்களும் கடைசிவரை எலிமினேஷன் பற்றி வாயே திறக்கவில்லை. :!: :?:

ஆக, மூணு வாரம் மங்களம் பாடியாச்சு. அடுத்த வாரமும் ஏதாவது காரணம் கிடைக்காமலா போய்விடும்...?. :lol:

ஆர்ட் டைரக்டர் அருமையாக அமைந்துவிட்டதாலும், தாராளமாக செலவழிக்க கலைஞர் டிவி நிறுவனம் தயாராயிருப்பதாலும், வித விதமாக செட் போட்டு அசத்தலாம் (உதாரணம் சமீபத்திய ரயில்வே ஸ்டேஷன் செட்). ஆனால் ஒரே செட்டை மட்டுமே வைத்துக்கொண்டு, நடனத்தை நடனமாகவே பார்த்து, சரியாக மார்க் போட்டு, எலிமினேஷனில் கறாராக இருந்து, சுருக்கமாகச்சொன்னால் போட்டியை போட்டியாக மட்டுமே நடத்துவதில் 'ஜோடி நம்பர் 1' நிகழ்ச்சியின் கால் தூசு பெறாது இந்த 'மானாட மயிலாட'.

(I strongly hope that, I did not touch anybody's anotomy in this post)

என்னைப்பார்த்து 'If you dont like this programme, just take the remote and jump over to other channels' என்று சொல்பவர்களுக்கு ஒரு வார்த்தை "If you are not able to digest my post, just ignore it and jump over to other posts".

aanaa
18th February 2009, 03:50 AM
"If you are not able to digest my post, just ignore it and jump over to other posts".

joyyy
18th February 2009, 08:15 PM
hi

do you where fayaz and azar appear?
I MEAN in movies ,serials,shows,danceshows ect.
fayaz said at the beginning that he had made shows with gokul .what shows he talks abOut?

and mani ,in wat movie had he dance?=did he danse in movies?

Madhu Sree
1st March 2009, 06:02 PM
Chaithanya and raagavi got eliminated last week...
Their score was 48..

Rest of the Jodies scored 56..., 58..., 60... like that... Being with least score... this pair got eliminated.

Lukin forward for wild card round... all the best Chaithanya & Raagavi... :thumbsup:

Madhu Sree
5th March 2009, 02:24 PM
:redjump: Coming sunday's episode promo is awesome... :redjump:

It is 'Colourful Round' ... Wowwwie wowwwwieeee :redjump:

Each jodi wud wear a dress of unique color and perform.... :cool:

Hope judges wud dressup according to the jodi's dress color whozz gonna perform then, and according to the promo they gonna change their costume for each jodi...... :D

The promo was really cool... and the stage is :cool2: ...............

Dont miss this week..... :yes:

Madhu Sree
5th March 2009, 02:27 PM
:redjump: This thread has been made sticky... :cool2:

ஆனா/வேலன், இத்திரியை நிரந்தரத் திரியாக்கிமைக்கு நன்றி... :bow:

Shakthiprabha.
5th March 2009, 02:33 PM
Prev week's maaruveda sutru was also cool.
Thread is sticky, but none seems to write :? :(

Madhu Sree
5th March 2009, 02:36 PM
Prev week's maaruveda sutru was also cool.
Thread is sticky, but none seems to write :? :(

Yeah :(

I wud try to catch up the this week's episode... :)

Shakthiprabha.
5th March 2009, 02:38 PM
Please watch esp aish and ranjit's CHOREOGRAPHY. I love ths guy srinath's work.

The crew around dances (5 to 6 dancers) to become rock, river, bridge, builders, arrows, tree what not.

PERFECT CLASSICAL DANCE CHOREOGRAPHY. BTw, that is the last bit (aish and ranjit).

oru academy la poi classical dance-drama partha effect irunthathu. As usual THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY DIALOGUES, but everyting including meanings, conversations, symbolising etc is conveyed thro DANCE AND DANCE ALONE.

More than aish or ranjit, srinath deserves a place much much higher than maanada mayilada acknowledgement.

Madhu Sree
5th March 2009, 02:39 PM
okie, try this link... :)

MM3 team dancing for ARR's Jaiho song... :cool2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7dHcpDN-ms

Madhu Sree
5th March 2009, 02:39 PM
Please watch esp aish and ranjit's CHOREOGRAPHY. I love ths guy srinath's work.

The crew around dances (5 to 6 dancers) to become rock, river, bridge, builders, arrows, tree what not.

PERFECT CLASSICAL DANCE CHOREOGRAPHY. BTw, that is the last bit (aish and ranjit)

cool, okie lemme search for video... :D

priya_2008
6th March 2009, 12:03 PM
That Classical dance of Ranjith ( RAMA AVATARAM) was choreographed by Ranjith itself :D

Shakthiprabha.
6th March 2009, 01:05 PM
That Classical dance of Ranjith ( RAMA AVATARAM) was choreographed by Ranjith itself :D

:D :D :thumbsup:

great.

A star on the make!!! ?

aanaa
6th March 2009, 10:57 PM
:redjump: This thread has been made sticky... :cool2:

ஆனா/வேலன், இத்திரியை நிரந்தரத் திரியாக்கிமைக்கு நன்றி... :bow:
hope you do the posting regularly :D

aanaa
6th March 2009, 10:59 PM
okie, try this link... :)

MM3 team dancing for ARR's Jaiho song... :cool2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7dHcpDN-ms

We're sorry, this video is no longer available

Madhu Sree
7th March 2009, 07:58 PM
aanaa... I tried the same URL... for me the video is getting displayed... :?

aanaa
8th March 2009, 06:59 PM
aanaa... I tried the same URL... for me the video is getting displayed... :?
thanks
its working today

may be took the day off :lol:

Madhu Sree
15th March 2009, 01:10 PM
Last week I didnt watch colourful round. Yest. I saw the repeat telecast. adhilirundhu sila thuligal.

COLOURFUL ROUND:

அருண்- அப்ஸரா

Excellent set, excellent face make up, everything was too gud...

அரங்கமே பச்சை நிறத்தில் பசுமையாய் காட்சி அளித்தது. இதற்கு ஏற்றார் போல் அருண் மற்றும் அப்ஸரா, முகத்தில் ஒரு பக்கம் மட்டும் பச்சை நிறத்தில் ஒப்பனை செய்திருந்தது அனைவரையும் கவர்ந்தது. :clap: அருண் அப்ஸரா ஒருவருக்கு ஒருவர் சளைக்காமல் ஆடினர். இருப்பினும் அருண் மிகவும் அற்புதமாகவே செய்திருந்தார். இவர்கள் தேர்வு செய்த பாடல்கள் அத்தனையும் ஆஹா ஒஹோ தான்... குறவன் குறத்தி போன்ற உடை அணிந்திருந்தனர். பாசி மணி ஊசி மணி ஒன்றையும் விடவில்லை. :lol2:

சும்மா சொல்லக்கூடாது-ங்க, அப்ஸரா-வின் எக்ஸ்ப்ரெஷன்ஸ் அற்புதம் ஒவ்வொரு வரிக்கு ஒவ்வொரு விதமான எக்ஸ்ப்ரெஷன். மன்னிக்கனும் எக்ஸ்ப்ரெஷன்ஸ்-க்கு தமிழில் என்ன என்று மறந்துவிட்டது. :oops:

ஸூப்பர் ஸ்டார்-ன் 'சிவாஜி'-யில் ஒரு காட்சி, ஸூப்பர் ஸ்டார் ஸ்ரேயா-விடம் கமல் போன்று, நடிகர் திலகம் போன்று கற்பனை செய்து கனவுலகத்தில் ஆடுவார்... அந்த காட்சியை, அருண் அப்ஸரா என்ற குறவன் குறத்தி மிகவும் அழகாவே செய்திருந்ததனர்... :D ... இவர்கள் ஆடிய பாடல்கள் 'ஆ மச்சக் கன்னி ஒத்துக்கிச்சு பச்ச தன்னி பத்திக்கிச்சி தில்லேலே போடு தில்லேலே' இந்த பாடுக்கு அருண் மிகவும் நன்றாக ஆடியிருந்தார், 'பச்சைக் கிளி ஹ முத்துச்சரம்', 'பச்சை கிளிகள் தோளோடு'.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Shakthiprabha.
17th March 2009, 04:32 PM
what happened then :?

Madhu Sree
17th March 2009, 04:34 PM
what happened then :?

:D edhirpaathen... :P
innikku night kulla post panidaren... :D
officela nidhaanamaa ezhudha mudiyalai...
will go home and post the rest... :D

Shakthiprabha.
17th March 2009, 04:34 PM
Last sunday I just swithced on to see elimination. ( I did not see the prog )

Ajay and rekha were eliminated (it seems ajay was injured and hence could not perform).

Aish got best female performer. (if possible, need to watch her this sat)

Arun and apsara were in danger zone along with ajay rekha , which probably meant they didn't perform to the mark.

Madhu Sree
18th March 2009, 03:08 PM
அசார்- ரஜினி:

மேடையே கடல் போல நீல நிறத்தில்... ஆஹா... கண்களுக்கு விருந்து... நடுவர்களும் நீல நிற உடை அணிந்திருந்தனர்... ரஜினி முதலில் 'நீல வண்ண கண்ணா வாடா' பாடலுக்கும் அபிநயம் பிடித்தார்... :lol2: என்னடா இப்படி ஆரம்பிக்கிராங்களேனு நெனச்சேன்... ஒரே காமெடி... பிறகு அசார் வந்தார்... மணி அசாரிடம் கடல் கூட நீலம் தான்... அதானால கடல் பத்தி கூட பாடலாமே-னு சொல்லிட்டு அவரும் சேர்ந்து ஆடினார்... இவர்கள் தேர்வு செய்த பாடல்களும் நன்றாகவே இருந்தது... 'காதலிக்கும் ஆசை இல்லை கண்கள் உன்னை காணும் வரை...' மற்றும் 'மரங்கொத்தியே மரங்கொத்தியே'... மிகவும் நன்றாகவே ஆடினர்... அசார்... என்ன அழகா ஆடரார்... அதுவும்... இம்முறை... ரஜினி ஸூப்பரோ ஸூப்பர்... குறிப்பிட்டு சொல்லவேண்டும் என்றால்... 'காதலிக்கும் ஆசை இல்லை கடவுள் வந்து சொன்னாலும் ஏமாந்த பெண்ணை தேடி போயா' ஸூப்பர் எக்ஸ்ப்ரெஷன்ஸ்... கலக்கிட்டாங்க... :clap:

நிவாஸ், கிருத்திகா:

அரங்கமே... தக தக-வென்று ஜொளித்தது... அற்புதம்.. அற்புதம்... ஆனால் நிவாஸ், கிருத்திகா ஆட்டம் அப்படி ஒன்றும் சொல்லிக்கொள்ளும் வகையில் இல்லை... இவர்கள் தேர்வு செய்த பாடல்களும் நன்றாக தான் இருந்தது... ஆனால் நடனம் சோபிக்கவில்லை... முதலில் நிவாஸ்... 'காசு காசு காசு' பாடலுக்கு ஆடினார் இது கொஞ்சம் பரவாயில்லை... பிறகு.. கிருத்திகா நிவாஸுடன் இணைந்து.... 'பொன்மகள் வந்தால்' மற்றும் ஒரு குத்து பாடலுக்கு ஆட்டம் போட்டனர்... நிவாஸ் நன்றாக ஆடினார்... ஏனோ கிருத்திகா... தரையை பார்த்தே ஆடினார்... சுமார் தான்... :|

Madhu Sree
18th March 2009, 03:23 PM
ரஞ்சித், ஐஸ்(வரியா) : :P

எனக்கு மிகவும் பிடித்த நிறம்... சிவப்பு...
அரங்கம்... பார்ப்பதற்க்கே இவ்வளவு.. அழகாய் இருக்கே... அங்கே இருப்பவர்களுக்கு எப்படி இருக்கும்... :redjump:

இவர்களுடைய கான்செப்ட்... ஸூப்பர்... ஒரு ரூபாயாக இருந்தாலும்... இல்லாதவர்களுக்கு கொடுத்து உதவுங்கள்... என்பதே... :thumbsup:

ரஞ்சித்... எப்பொழுதும் போல அசத்தலான நடனம்... ஐஸ்வர்யா... நன்றாக தான் ஆடினார்... ஏனோ முகத்தில் சோர்வு அப்பட்டமாய் தெரிந்தது... இவர்கள் தேர்வு செய்த பாடல்கள் அனைத்தும் நன்று..... முதலில்.. ஐஸ்வர்யா 'மெர்குரி பூக்கள்' என்ற பாடலுக்கு ஆடினார்... பிறகு.. ரஞ்சித் என் தல-இன் பாட்டுக்கு ஆட்டம் போட்டார் :redjump: 'கண்ணை கசக்கும் சூரியனா ரெட்' பிறகு இருவரும் இணைந்து... 'உனக்கென நான்' மற்றும் ஒரிஜினல் பாடலான ரிஹானா-வின் 'ஸ்டோரி ஆப்ஹ் மை லைப்ஹ்' பாடலுக்கு மிகவும் நன்றாகவே ஆடினர்... இறுதியில்... 'தென்கிழக்கு சீமையிலே' BGM-க்கு குழந்தைகளுடன் வந்து... 'ஒரு ரூபாயாக இருந்தாலும்... இல்லாதவர்களுக்கு கொடுத்து உதவுங்கள்... ' என்று சொல்லி நிறைவு செய்தனர்... :clap:

Madhu Sree
18th March 2009, 03:39 PM
ராம் ப்ரியா:

எனக்கு இவர்களுக்டைய நடனம் மிகவும் பிடித்துவிட்டது... அற்புதமான நடனம்... பாலே (Balley) என்று சொல்லப்படும் நடனத்தை மிகவும் அழகாக ஆடினர்... ப்ரியாவை விட ராம்... அசத்தல்... :D

அரங்கம் + நடுவர்கள்... வெள்ளை நிறத்தில்... நன்றாகவே இருந்தது... இவர்களுடைய கான்சப்ட்... உலக அமைதி... :thumbsup:

முதலில் ஒரு BGM-க்கு ஆடினர்... பிறகு... 'புது வெள்ளை மழை இங்கு பொழிகின்றது...' ஆஹா என்ன ஸ்டைலா ஆடராங்க.. :D பிறகு '7/G ரெயின்போ காலனி' BGM-க்கு ஆடினர்... சிறிது நேரத்தில்... ஒரு சிறு சண்டை நிகழ்வதை போல காண்பித்தனர்... பிறகு... வெள்ளை நிற உடையில் இருப்பதால்... அது அமைதியை குறிப்பிடுகின்றது... இவர்கள் அவர்களை சமாதானம் செய்வது போல ஆட்டத்திலேயே காண்பித்தனர்...... பார்ப்பதற்க்கு மிகவும் நன்றாகவே இருந்தது... பிறகு இருவரும் இணைந்து.. 'வெள்ளை பூக்கள் உலகம் எங்கும் மலரவே' என்ற பாடலுக்கு... ஆடினர்...

என் மனதை மிகவும் கவர்ந்த நடனம்... :D

Madhu Sree
18th March 2009, 03:47 PM
அஜய் - ரேகா :

இவர்கள் தேர்வு செய்த நிறம் கருப்பு... கருப்பு என்றாலே அழகு தான்... அனைவரும் மிக அழகாகவே தெரிந்தனர்... :oops: குஷ்புவின் உடை :frightened:

அஜய் பாவம்... உடல் நிலை சரியில்லை போலும்... இருப்பினும்... இவர் நன்றாகவே ஆடினார்... ரேகா... மிகவும் அழகாக தெரிந்தார்... :D நல்ல நடனம்... :thumbsup:

முதலில் ரேகா 'கருப்பு தான் எனக்கு பிடிச்ச கலரு' பாட்டுக்கு நன்றாக ஆடினர்... பிறகு... அஜய்... ஏதொ ஒரு சோகமான பாடலுக்கு ஆடினார்... 'கறுப்பு என்றாலே சோகம் தானா' என்று ஒருவர் கேட்க.. ரேகாவுடன் இணைந்து 'கரு கரு கருப்பாயி... நீ வெளுத்தது ஏன் கருப்பாயி' பாடலுக்கு இருவரும் சேர்ந்து செம குத்து குத்தினர்... :lol2: ரேகா, தேர்ந்த நடனம்.. :clap:

Madhu Sree
18th March 2009, 04:04 PM
பயாஸ் - தர்ஷினி:

இவர்களுக்கு கொடுக்கப்பட்ட நிறம்... மஞ்சள்...

எதற்கு பயாஸ்-க்கு தர்ஷினி-யை ஜோடியாக போட்டனர் என்றே தெரியவில்லை... பாவம்... பயாஸ் மிகவும் நன்றாக ஆடினார்... தர்ஷினி சொதப்பல்... :x

முதலில் பயாஸ் ஏதோ ஒரு பாடலுக்கு (நினைவில் இல்லை) மிகவும் நன்றாக ஆடினார்... பிறகு தர்ஷினி 'இஞ்சி இடுப்பழகா' ரீ-மிக்ஸ் பாடலுக்கு கை கால்களை ஆட்டி விட்டு சென்றார்... :x :banghead: ... பிறகு இவரும் பயாஸும் இணைந்து... 'மஞ்சள் வெயில் மாலையிலே' பாடலுக்கு ஆடினர்... இதில் பயாஸ் மட்டுமே ஆடினார்...

நியாயமாக கூறவேண்டும் என்றால்... தர்ஷினி-க்கு மதிப்பெண் குடுத்திருக்கக் கூடாது... கலா மாஸ்டரை தவிர,... மற்ற இரு நடுவர்களும் பயாஸ்-க்கு 10 தர்ஷினி-க்கு - 8...கலா மட்டும்... கொஞ்சம் மாறுதலாக அதே மதிப்பெண்ணை, பயாஸ்-க்கு 13 தர்ஷினி -க்கு - 5 .. என்று கொடுத்தார்....

ரம்பா மேடம்... நன்றாய் ஆடின ரஞ்சித் - ஐஸ்வர்யாவுக்கு மொத்தமாக 17 குடுத்தீங்க... படு கேவலமாக ஆடிய தர்ஷினி -க்கு 8 மொத்தமாக... 18... இது உங்க ஊர் ஹைதராபாத்-இன் நியாயமா... :confused2:

Madhu Sree
18th March 2009, 04:06 PM
happaada ezhudhi mudichutten... :redjump: last week ARR round... ajay-rekha got eliminated... get well soon ajay... luking forward for wild card round... all the best... :2thumbsup:

ARR round paakka mudiyala... 2 performances mattum thaan paththen... end stagela ajay-rekha eliminate aanadha paaththen... avlo thaan... will try to watch the repeat telecast and update the rest... :D

Harihalan
19th March 2009, 01:41 AM
:ty:

aanaa
19th March 2009, 02:20 AM
அஜய் - ரேகா :

இவர்கள் தேர்வு செய்த நிறம் கருப்பு... கருப்பு என்றாலே அழகு தான்... .. :clap:
:clap:

aanaa
19th March 2009, 02:21 AM
:ty: Madhu Sree

Shakthiprabha.
19th March 2009, 11:25 AM
Any videos available for colors round?

Madhu Sree
22nd March 2009, 12:03 PM
:redjump: Got these videos... check it out....

For Aish n Ranjith, Apsara arun, Fiaz, dharshini performances check out the following URL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py8igZH0TCE&feature=related

Azar n Rajini - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpQycfEjQy0

Raam n priya - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObOTRUbvbEA

Madhu Sree
22nd March 2009, 12:09 PM
Excellent performance by Ram n Priya in AR Rahman round, check out the following link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JopOh0d_290

aanaa
22nd March 2009, 06:41 PM
:

:ty: for the video

Madhu Sree
23rd March 2009, 12:48 PM
Round per theriyala... they said 'Nadana thiruvizha...' :?
This time contestants didnt dance as jodi, rather each participant have to join other participant and dance... scores will be given for each... gud idea... :2thumbsup:

Apsara, Aish:

Ennanga solradhu... kalakals...
20 songs, 8 dress change... :o kalakitaanga...
The concept is ages of song :clap:... azhaga present panniyirundhaanga...

Pazhaya song-lerndhu ippo irukkara daddy mummy song varaikkum... excellent... sema energy... ennakku ninaivil ulla sila songs...

Manmadha nee odi vaa
Thulluvadho ilamai
Aasaiya kaaththula thoodhu vittu
indha bus-u thaan PTC ulla thaan QMC paaru
Chinna chinna aasai siragadikkum aasai
Aasa adhigam vechu manasa adakki vekkalaama
mala mala mala marudha mala
Daddy mummy veetil illa
Dhindukkallu dhindukallu madhurai jilla enakku

Sorry idhukku mela gnabagam vara maatengudhu :oops:

Madhu Sree
23rd March 2009, 12:49 PM
Azar, Piaz: - Cudnt watch :( any updates on this :huh:

Ram, Ranjith:

Magic cum dance... wowwwwww... enakku magic naale roumba pidikkum
ivangaloda magic-um sooper dance-um asusual sooperoooo sooopppper...
nice one... both came in white suit... avangalukku roumba nallaaave suit aachu... nice... western, balley ellame kalandha performance... such a casual dance... without missing the timing of magic... they should remember both the timing of dance steps and magic equally... kashtam thaan... but really they did well without any mistake... They performed for Usher's famous song 'Yeah', 'aanandham imayam pola aanandham' and some of the western beats... gud work Ram and Ranjith both got 10 each... :clap:

Madhu Sree
23rd March 2009, 12:52 PM
Arun, nivaas:

Western or rap (vs) puliyaattam or kuththu :redjump:

idhuthaanga concept... Arun namma traditional puliyaattam aadinaar... :clap:
Well nivaas westernla kalakittaappla... nice one... :thumbsup:
Initially nivaas came with Tap dance... group dancers konjam timing miss pannitaangaa... but nivaas was relly perfect with his performance... idhula thaniya audiolaam illa... it was a live tap dance... roumba nalla perform panninaar... his style attitude were too gud... :cool2:

Then Arun came and dance for 'Annaaththa aaduraar othikko...' song... nallathaan pannraar but yeno timing miss panraar... :huh: ellaarum first beat-laye step potaa... he will start only from the second beat... adhuthaan ivaroda minus point... but body fulla paint panni aadinaar... avaroda hard work nallave therinjudhu... gud one... then, both of them performed for 'Newage aathichoodi' song, excellent... nivaas super energy... arun coped up well... both got 10 each... :clap: keep it up... :D

Madhu Sree
23rd March 2009, 12:55 PM
Krithika, Dharshini:

They came up with amman movie concept... gud one... full amman movie paathaapla irundhudhu... Krithika thaan amman :D it suited her well... dharshini not bad... ennavo tiredaa therinjaanga... nothing much to tell... I wud say krithika was better...

Rajni, Priya:

Doll concept... :D, as usual rajni was tooo gud. Priya did soooooooo well... both of them did various western beats... apdiye doll mathiri aadinaanga... the part where priya lifted rajni was cooool :cool2: :thumbsup: ... gr8 performance... and they also danced for 'adra adra nakku mukka' song... was really nice... excellent performance by Rajni and Priya, both got 10 each...

joyyy
5th April 2009, 04:29 PM
rajini , fayaz are from flyerz.What is it???
and i learnt that fayaz was dancing in jodi no 1 is it true??
in wat episode can i find it in you tube?? THANKS

Shakthiprabha.
11th April 2009, 10:56 PM
:huh:

Madhu Sree
11th April 2009, 10:59 PM
:oops: ippolaam paakka mudiyaradhillai...
this week, will try to update... :|

Shakthiprabha.
11th April 2009, 11:01 PM
:) sweet. chumma potten. I supp until there are reasonably frequent elimination we get bored to watch :hammer:

Madhu Sree
11th April 2009, 11:02 PM
Yeah true... :| :x

Shakthiprabha.
11th April 2009, 11:33 PM
Ive been watching ramba for few episodes now. Something is bothering her and sambhandhame illatha team kku kaiya virichu 20 kudukaraanga, else if she is not in mood she gives 17 and 18 as per her mood n fancy :| I dont think shez doing a great job sitting there.

Madhu Sree
11th April 2009, 11:34 PM
Ive been watching ramba for few episodes now. Something is bothering her and sambhandhame illatha team kku kaiya virichu 20 kudukaraanga, else if she is not in mood she gives 17 and 18 as per her mood n fancy :| I dont think shez doing a great job sitting there.

:rotfl: avangala mm2 podhe thookiyirukkanum...
these judges are ruining the show... :|

Shakthiprabha.
11th April 2009, 11:51 PM
nijamavE kala birthday nnu elimination illaiyam.

Indha mathiri oru kevalamaana sakku pokku solra prog naan parkarene ennai sollanam :banghead:

Madhu Sree
13th April 2009, 11:21 AM
I was able to catch up the end part of the program...

Kirthika - nivaas, got 230 accumulating the score of all the four rounds...

atlast in dangerous zone were,

Azar - Rajni & Aishwarya - Ranjith... :sigh2:

Azar - Rajni got 228

Aishwarya - Ranjith got 227...

in one mark difference Aishwarya - Ranjith got eliminated yesterday.... :|

Hope to see them on wild card round... :sigh2:

The participants in semi-finals are...

Arun - Apsara
Piouz - dharshini
Azar - Rajni
Ram - Priya
Krithika - Nivaas

mgb
13th April 2009, 11:29 AM

Indha mathiri oru kevalamaana sakku pokku solra prog naan parkarene ennai sollanam :banghead:
haiyo.. haiyo.. naan summa guess pannen :rotfl: from the next room i only heard people wishing her happy birthday, adha vechchu summa udaans vitten :)

Madhu Sree
13th April 2009, 11:33 AM

haiyo.. haiyo.. naan summa guess pannen :rotfl: from the next room i only heard people wishing her happy birthday, adha vechchu summa udaans vitten :)

indha show-la no elimination-garadha easy-aa guess pannidalaam...
thummina iruminaa kooda no elimination-u sollidaraanga :lol2:
They have ruined an excellent show... :|

Shakthiprabha.
13th April 2009, 11:36 AM
My personal opinion

Arun-apsara danced the same dabbanguthu, and later they brought in cow and a herd (cowboy I supp) and said if participants are made to go round the cow and cowboy it becomes cow-boy round.

It was supposed to be a comedy.

Kala and kushboo were thoroughly impressed and infact kushboo couldn't find any right superlative to praise the comedy attempt and dance talent (also add acting talent) of apsara and arun I suppose.

Though ramba gave 16 other 2 judges gave 20.

I personally feel Ive have never seen or heard such a rubbish justification. Lot of times these two do mimcry shows and no big dance. Also apsara does indian style dance and western is simply out of her try. Knowing their flaws and shortcomings, their choreographer made this a comedy round for them.

DUMB and SICK is the word. Audience they assume are lolypop seeking babies who can be fooled easily. Just like kushboo, Ive lost words to say how irritating their performance and theme presentation was.

No comments about aish and ranijt being eliminated as I didn't watch their perf.

joyyy
13th April 2009, 08:24 PM

Madhu Sree
13th April 2009, 09:00 PM

joyy, Am not sure whether it is fayaz... to my knowledge micheal jodi no.1 season 3 fame is from flyerz...

Madhu Sree
29th April 2009, 06:48 PM
any updates on this??? :huh:

Shakthiprabha.
10th May 2009, 10:43 PM
I supp we should ask u :|
I lost interest after ranijt aishwarya were out of the competition.

I did see a glimpse of today's semi-final performances. The way these guys(n girls) ask for vote put me off :evil:

Madhu Sree
11th May 2009, 02:35 PM
innum semi-finals poittu irukku :sigh2:

I watched Fiaz dharsini and Ranjith aish's performances in bits n pieces. :|

soccer_gal
1st June 2009, 06:30 AM
I'm surprised. They haven't aired the final episode of MM3 yet in India?
I just watched the Final Results...a bit disappointed about the winners..I won't say anything more.

Shakthiprabha
1st June 2009, 11:06 AM

Its been 1.5 months or so, since I stopped watching mm3. What happ in the finals? Why none updated :shock:

___

It seems Ranjit and Aish won the title. I am really happy for them :2thumbsup:

http://www.techsatish.net/2009/05/25/maanada-mayilada-season-3-finals/

Madhu Sree
1st June 2009, 02:29 PM
Yeah :D

me too heard tht Ranjith Aish won the title...
and Fiaz - dharshini, Azar - Rajini won 2nd and 3rd :D