PDA

View Full Version : KR's Cross-over (Hollywood!!) Movie - Anything for you

vanavil
3rd December 2008, 12:51 AM
Looks like KR has scored music for a cross over movie - Anything for you. The website for the move looks impressive.

www.anythingforyoumovie.com

Anyone has any idea/news about this venture? Any place where we can get samples of his work for this movie. Also it seems he is at LA - mixing his BG for Achamundu Achamundu. Hope atlast?

MrJudge
3rd December 2008, 10:53 AM
vanavil,

There is a trailer in the movie website, check that out. The BGM sounds good in it.

MumbaiRamki
3rd December 2008, 10:56 AM
mm..Interesting ! Has the sound track released?

vanavil
3rd December 2008, 03:12 PM
I guess I can never understand this guy... He is scoring for movies like kudiarasu, mamadurai, chingara chennai.. which no one has ever heard of.. and at the same time working in movies like kamlu with Govind Nihelani and Anything for you.. he totally avoids mainstream cinema.. my question is.. "Does KR intentionally avoid mainstream stuff in Tamil?"

MumbaiRamki
3rd December 2008, 07:21 PM
I guess I can never understand this guy... He is scoring for movies like kudiarasu, mamadurai, chingara chennai.. which no one has ever heard of.. and at the same time working in movies like kamlu with Govind Nihelani and Anything for you.. he totally avoids mainstream cinema.. my question is.. "Does KR intentionally avoid mainstream stuff in Tamil?"
Intentionally avoid and take movies like SIngara chennai ? Nope. He is not offerred :(

MumbaiRamki
3rd December 2008, 10:43 PM
Listened to the trailer ..As Inetk puts it , this is typical KRish styled BGM! Nice !

dochu
4th December 2008, 02:18 AM
Haunting!!!!

TN needs to wake up and give this guy a chance. Such a talent - still hasn't hit the roof!