PDA

View Full Version : End of superstardom in tamil cinema

cinemalover
22nd March 2009, 02:49 PM
as respectable MODs have closed one of my topics which was written to the mad followers of heros , i sincerely want to convey to mods some quotes,

only when mods respond positively , i will continue to write my detailed analysis of each hero.

Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results.
George S. Patton

Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it.
Dwight Eisenhower

The best executive is the one who has sense enough to pick good men to do what he wants done, and self-restraint to keep from meddling with them while they do it.
Theodore Roosevelt

dell_gt
22nd March 2009, 04:03 PM
as respectable MODs have closed one of my topics which was written to the mad followers of heros , i sincerely want to convey to mods some quotes,

only when mods respond positively , i will continue to write my detailed analysis of each hero.

Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results.
George S. Patton

Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it.
Dwight Eisenhower

The best executive is the one who has sense enough to pick good men to do what he wants done, and self-restraint to keep from meddling with them while they do it.
Theodore Roosevelt

dont blame MODS...

jaaze
22nd March 2009, 06:09 PM
Mods-in absence trash talkers-in kondattam :boo:
Paavam ethanai poottu thaan vangi poduvanga?
Konjam karunai kaaminga cinema lover(??)

cinemalover
22nd March 2009, 06:24 PM
many members have sent me abusive Pms,
i know they are infatuated fans who dont anything about cinema other than their favorite stars,
they dont know that i too like all heros whether its rajini,kamal,ajith,vijay,simbhu or dhanush.

i see them in screen only and compare what they do and what they can do,
and all my analysis are not person-centric but cinema centric.

dear members if you abuse me in PMs that shows how bad youre and shows you can not counter/discuss meaningful and reasonable comments.

may god bless you

jaaze
22nd March 2009, 06:35 PM
may god bless you
:shock: :shock: :shock:
aaha enna adhisayam :o :ty:

SP akka enga irukkeenga? Neenga vanthu unga velaya aarambeenga! SP akka saman nikaloooooo :lol: :boo:

Vivasaayi
22nd March 2009, 06:36 PM
Cinema lover - We know ....We know (manadhai thirudivitaai prabhudeva style)

viraajan
22nd March 2009, 07:53 PM

Cinema Lover,

You have all the rights to open new threads on new topics. But YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS to use the terms such as "Mad followers" to describe the hubbers!

Mind your language!

Thanks.

jaaze
22nd March 2009, 08:00 PM
Innuma poottu podala? :shock: :confused2:

cinemalover
22nd March 2009, 09:49 PM

Cinema Lover,

You have all the rights to open new threads on new topics. But YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS to use the terms such as "Mad followers" to describe the hubbers!

Mind your language!

thank you very much,
but reading the messages, sorry abuses, these mad followers hurled in their PMs, mad followers is a very light word.

i wanted to post those messages here, but many teenagers and women are members, so i am restraining myself.

Thanks.

VENKIRAJA
22nd March 2009, 11:05 PM

Cinema Lover,

Mind your language!

thank you very much,
but reading the messages, sorry abuses, these mad followers hurled in their PMs, mad followers is a very light word.

i wanted to post those messages here, but many teenagers and women are members, so i am restraining myself.

Thanks.

Vaat ees happeningu here? :|

cinemalover
22nd March 2009, 11:21 PM
dear venki,
i was writing an article about false idolising of film heros, and i got rebuff from fan(atics) of these heros in Pm and in open.

Thirumaran
23rd March 2009, 01:33 AM
Warning cinemalover!!
Stop your provocations in diferent threads and opening such threads :evil: