PDA

View Full Version : my experiment with truth(about kollywood)

cinemalover
23rd March 2009, 09:17 PM
The shepherd drives the wolf from the sheep's throat, for which the sheep thanks the shepherd as his liberator, while the wolf denounces him for the same act, as the destroyer of liberty. Plainly the sheep and the wolf are not agreed upon a definition of the word liberty; and precisely the same difference prevails today among human creatures-abraham lincoln

They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security-benjamin franklin

Freedom is not merely the opportunity to do as one pleases; neither is it merely the opportunity to choose between set alternatives. Freedom is, first of all, the chance to formulate the available choices, to argue over them -- and then, the opportunity to choose.
-unknown.

You can only protect your liberties in this world by protecting the other man's freedom. You can only be free if I am free.

We seek peace, knowing that peace is the climate of freedom.-eishenover

Human history begins with man's act of disobedience which is at the very same time the beginning of his freedom and development of his reason.

Freedom is like taking a bath -- you have to keep doing it every day-JF kennedy

The only freedom that is of enduring importance is the freedom of intelligence, that is to say, freedom of observation and of judgment, exercised in behalf of purposes that are intrinsically worth while. The commonest mistake made about freedom is, I think, to identify it with freedom of movement, or, with the external or physical side of activity.

in the matters of conscience , the law of majority has no place-mahatma gandhi.

joe
23rd March 2009, 09:22 PM
ஏன்பா இந்த கொலை வெறி :fatigue:

Raikkonen
23rd March 2009, 09:24 PM
tan muyarchiyil satrum manam talaratha vikramadithan.

Vivasaayi
23rd March 2009, 09:33 PM
cinema lover - cool down.

Ego in net world is unnecessary and to some extent waste of time.

My personal experience - "mugam theriyadha manidhargalidam edhukku gouravam,egolam paakanum...if a portal doesnt fit your attitude or idea,u can change or adapt to it"

"periya budharu...buthi solla varraru"..apdinu nenachudadheenga...

Nerd
23rd March 2009, 09:35 PM

aahaa.. idhu eppOlErnthu? :)

Vivasaayi
23rd March 2009, 09:36 PM

aahaa.. idhu eppOlErnthu? :)

konja naLaaththan :)

fighting over an issue is different altogethor...but trying to win the superiority is what i have meant....

jaaze
23rd March 2009, 09:39 PM
:fatigue:
Oru periya poottu vaangi muthalla ivaru vaaikku (id-ku) podunga
Illaina pala poottugal selavaagum (avaroda threads-a pootta) :sigh2:

cinemalover
23rd March 2009, 09:49 PM
my dear friends , whatever i write , the mods lock the thread,
so i have chosen this path of expressing whatever i want to wite in the quotations of great men, these quotes summarise what i mean to say.

if anyone thinks i am bothering all, kindly pardon me, dear friends.

satyagraha means touching enemy's conscience-gandhi.

A right is not what someone gives you; it's what no one can take from you.

Freedom lies in being bold.

Freedom is always and exclusively freedom for the one who thinks differently.

It is no dishonor to be in a minority in the cause of liberty and virtue

A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine.-thomas jefferson.

I have no fear that the result of our experiment will be that men may be trusted to govern themselves without a master.-gandhi

jaaze
23rd March 2009, 10:04 PM
if anyone thinks i am bothering all, kindly pardon me, dear friends.

bla bla
bla bla
bla bla

:rotfl:

HonestRaj
23rd March 2009, 10:11 PM
innaba nadakkudhu inge.. :huh:

viraajan
23rd March 2009, 10:15 PM

enga nadakkudhu... ellamthan sirichuttu, muraichittu, odittu irukku :huh:

visit this thread. you may understand :)

http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=12839&highlight=

HonestRaj
23rd March 2009, 10:17 PM

enga nadakkudhu... ellamthan sirichuttu, muraichittu, odittu irukku :huh:

visit this thread. you may understand :)

http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=12839&highlight=

idha padichuttaen.. enakku innum suvarasyama venum :P

viraajan
23rd March 2009, 10:19 PM

adada....

there was one more thread this evening in which discussions were romba suvarasyam :P
but moderators adha delete pannittaanga :(

cinemalover
23rd March 2009, 10:36 PM
Nothing is more revolting than the majority; for it consists of few vigorous predecessors, of knaves who accommodate themselves, of weak people who assimilate themselves, and the mass that toddles after them without knowing in the least what it wants

That the desires of the majority of the people are often for injustice and inhumanity against the minority, is demonstrated by every page of the history of the whole world

The voice of the majority is no proof of justice

Every effort for progress, for enlightenment, for science, for religious, political, and economic liberty, emanates from the minority, and not from the mass majority.

The majority see the obstacles; the few see the objectives; history records the successes of the latter, while oblivion is the reward of the former.

On a candid examination of history, we shall find that turbulence, violence, and abuse of power, by the majority, trampling on the rights of the minority, have produced factions and commotions which, in republics, have, more frequently than any other-james madison

We all know, from what we experience with and within ourselves, that our conscious acts spring from our desires and our fears. Intuition tells us that that is true also of our fellows and of the higher animals. We all try to escape pain and death, while we seek what is pleasant. We are all ruled in what we do by impulses; and these impulses are so organised that our actions in general serve for our self preservation and that of the race. Hunger, love, pain, fear are some of those inner forces which rule the individual's instinct for self preservation. At the same time, as social beings, we are moved in the relations with our fellow beings by such feelings as sympathy, pride, hate, need for power, pity, and so on. All these primary impulses, not easi ly described in words, are the springs of man's actions. All such action would cease if those powerful elemental forces were to cease stirring within us. Though our conduct seems so very different from that of the higher animals, the primary instincts are much aloke in them and in us. The most evident difference springs from the important part which is played in man by a relatively strong power of imagination and by the capacity to think, aided as it is by language and other symbolical devices. Thought is the organising factor in man, intersected between the causal primary instincts and the resulting actions. In that way imagination and intelligence enter into our existence in the part of servants of the primary instincts. But their intervention makes our acts to serve ever less merely the immediate claims of our instincts-albert einstein

HonestRaj
23rd March 2009, 10:37 PM

adada....

there was one more thread this evening in which discussions were romba suvarasyam :P

adha.. adha than nan ketkiraen.. kalavarathukku karamana posts

viraajan
23rd March 2009, 10:39 PM

adada....

adha.. adha than nan ketkiraen.. kalavarathukku karamana posts

deleted permanently :( :(

jaaze
23rd March 2009, 10:52 PM
He helps in stress relief just the way Sam Anna and JKR anna do ;)

Raikkonen
23rd March 2009, 10:54 PM
i think he's a bit disturbed.. he just needs good guidance and understand that cinema isn't eveyrthing (unfortunately looking at his username, it sounds unlikely :lol:).... life is better than this..

bimmer
23rd March 2009, 11:11 PM
Enna sollavarenga...Mr Mokkachamy...

CL is way disturbed and has an Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

podaskie
23rd March 2009, 11:34 PM
@cinemalover,

be cool brother, plz understand we r not addict in cinema,

Anban
24th March 2009, 12:00 AM
yeiii.. vatchukkavaa unna mattum nejukkulla..

sathiyamaa nenjukkulla onnum illa..

sokka thanga satta pola, sivvaaralli motta pola..

vantha pulla, kanni pulla, vaalibathu vayasu pulla... !!

VENKIRAJA
24th March 2009, 12:04 AM
CL, just one thing. What do you expect from us? Just stop following our idols, watching their films and admiring them and listen to your ideologies? Say, we even do that, what so? I mean, you are f-ed up.Go and get yourself some drink and listen to Trans. Then please do post something in Last movie you watched/ song you listened threads. If you are not looking for such timepass, Orkut-la oru comm. open panni Athu Athu-nu Athikkittu irunga.

:|

Dilbert
24th March 2009, 05:06 AM
Cinema Lover Sir,

I want to give you this piece of advice before you go about filling up another 100 pages on hub for no reason.

Ok - your point.. Actors are bindly worshipped by their fans and given them a god status so on.. etc etc

Fine its a valid point but what is that you are expecting in a country where there main means of entertainment for centuries were linked to there Art and culture.

You want to know how many loved

Thyagarajar Works
Bharthiyar Works

List will go on.. Each had a certain set group of people who benefitted from there work.. They were their followers

our today's cinema is just a transformed verison of the same Art . group of people who seek entertainment value from there fav actor enjoy their work.. of course sometimes in exterme form.. thats the case with any following..

Pl stop opening this kind of theards just to engage people in a raged conversations.. its not productive..

All the great sayings which you posted here is completely not releavant to what you are trying to express.

Sourav
24th March 2009, 10:13 AM
Mods seekiram lock pannunga....CL next thread start panna venama? :lol2:

jaaze
24th March 2009, 10:25 AM
Mods seekiram lock pannunga....CL next thread start panna venama? :lol2::lol2:

bingleguy
24th March 2009, 07:38 PM

<digr>:rotfl: sourav :lol: eppadi ippadi ellAm</digr>

jaaze
24th March 2009, 07:39 PM
poottukku ivvalavu panjama? :shock:

bingleguy
24th March 2009, 07:41 PM
poottukku ivvalavu panjama? :shock:

avangaLum evvalavu dAn poduvAnga :-) kai valikkAdhA pAvam :-) :lol: ippo ellAmE namme CL kaila dAn irukku ...

Sourav
25th March 2009, 07:26 AM
:confused2:

jaaze
25th March 2009, 09:19 AM
:confused2:
:happydance:

sgokulprathap
25th March 2009, 09:22 AM

<digr>:rotfl: sourav :lol: eppadi ippadi ellAm</digr> inga dig yellAm pOttA saga hubbers kOvichuppAnga. 8-)

jaaze
25th March 2009, 09:23 AM

<digr>:rotfl: sourav :lol: eppadi ippadi ellAm</digr> inga dig yellAm pOttA saga hubbers kOvichuppAnga. 8-)
:exactly:

sgokulprathap
25th March 2009, 09:24 AM
Avatar ku keela threads count nu onnu irundhA nallA irukkum (like posts count). :lol:

jaaze
25th March 2009, 09:32 AM
-Deleted-MOD
Ithu mathiriye avaru id-yayum delete pannitta mod's oda velai konjam sulabam aagum :exactly:

jaaze
25th March 2009, 09:50 AM
:shock:
CL has been in hub from april 2008 but most of us didn't know him
He has done this for a cheap publicity stunt (the kind they show in vijay/sun tv reality shows - he must have got his inspiration from there since he actively posts in TV thread) :exactly: :sigh2:

sgokulprathap
25th March 2009, 09:55 AM
jaaze, yenna oru research. :bow:

BTW, just saw. u r in hub from Dec 2004. :shock:
I thot u r a new hubber. :)