View Full Version : Low Expectation High Satisfaction

24th April 2009, 08:24 PM
Use this thread to share your views on movies that released with low or not much expectation but went on to attract much attention and went on to become big hits.

Eg. The dubbed movie Arunthathee?

24th April 2009, 08:28 PM
:lol: @ the title

24th April 2009, 09:17 PM
veNNilA kabadi kuzhu

24th April 2009, 09:19 PM
Gentleman

24th April 2009, 09:27 PM
:lol: @ the title etho pills ku velambaram pottu spam pannitaaingannu nenacheengalaa? :lol:

24th April 2009, 09:30 PM
veNNilA kabadi kuzhu :exactly: and Subramaniyapuram (I don't think there was any expecation before its release, the song too got famous after its release only right?)

24th April 2009, 09:32 PM
Saamy!

24th April 2009, 09:41 PM
Pollathavan

24th April 2009, 10:45 PM
Gentleman chennai 28

24th April 2009, 10:50 PM
:yes: :rotfl:

Sid_316
24th April 2009, 11:50 PM
Pudhupettai , Pollathavan , Chennai 28

dell_gt
25th April 2009, 07:16 AM
Autograph... this movie really move me...

25th April 2009, 10:18 AM
THAMBI

M. KUMARAN S/O MAHALAKSHMI

sgokulprathap
25th April 2009, 10:56 AM
:yes: :rotfl::lol:
like the Sree Devi textiles AD
நீங்கள் எதிர்ப்பார்ததை விட மேலே மேலே மேலே...

25th April 2009, 10:56 AM
Yaavarum nalam

25th April 2009, 10:58 AM
Yaavarum nalam :yes: agree :)

ArulprakasH
25th April 2009, 02:05 PM
chennai28, alibaba, arindhum ariyamalum..

25th April 2009, 02:13 PM
Azhagiya Theeye - clean entertainer

Varnajaalam - good story.

Pori - really funny movie, IMO better than SMS.

25th April 2009, 02:14 PM
Azhagiya Theeye - clean entertainer

Varnajaalam - good story.

Pori - really funny movie, IMO better than SMS. whats ur opinion on veeraasamy?

25th April 2009, 02:20 PM
Yaavarum nalam :yes: agree :)

HOLLYWOOD STANDARD
MADDY :notworthy: :thumbsup:

25th April 2009, 03:47 PM
vennila kabai kulu
Chennai 28
saroja
Anjathe
yavarum nalam
SMS

will post later as i think of more :D

26th April 2009, 09:06 PM
Saamy!

welcome back bro !! long time no see?

27th April 2009, 02:50 AM
Enna Kindala...

Veerasaami - Antha padatha eduthathukku Karadi Union Vijaya T Rajandarau SUE panni irukkuraangal

27th April 2009, 09:16 AM
katrathu tamil
subbipuram

30th April 2009, 10:58 AM
Kana Kanden, think it would beat ayan hands down in terms of the story. Have not watched ayan yet though/

Sourav
30th April 2009, 11:18 AM
chennai-28, Ayan.

30th April 2009, 11:20 AM
Low expectation, high satisfaction -- Shakeela movies

30th April 2009, 11:21 AM
Low expectation, high satisfaction -- Shakeela movies :hammer: neenga high expectation-oda thaan poveengannu theriyum :twisted:

30th April 2009, 11:22 AM
Low expectation, high satisfaction -- Shakeela movies :hammer: neenga high expectation-oda thaan poveengannu theriyum :twisted:

cha cha, expectation ellam english padathukku dhaan :lol:

30th April 2009, 11:34 AM

Jeyam, Dhool movies paththi solreengalaa :confused2:

30th April 2009, 11:36 AM

what's the link?

30th April 2009, 11:41 AM

what's the link?

antha padangalla avanga nadichirukaanga thaanae :huh:

30th April 2009, 12:04 PM
Thread title sounds like some of those spam mails on improving certain nocturnal activity.

Okay, seriously.

I always go with low expectation nowadays. Normal expectations-oda poyee romba nonthupoyirukkiren, back in the 90s-la.

I'd say, of recent, Yavarum Nalam. Not for the movie, but for Madhavan's performance. I thought he'd just play along, but didn't expect him to deliver a masterful performance.

sarna_blr
30th April 2009, 12:29 PM
Kadhal kondEn - stunned after watching

Autograph - 1st Cheran movie- became a fan of him

Mumbai express 8-) - A golden feather on the Kamal cap :)

RUN/Thambi - Maddy surprised me

VA - Surya surprised me

Ch28/Saroja

Mounam pEsiyadhE

Polladhavan

Thamizh - Prasanth really acted :shock:

30th April 2009, 12:35 PM
Thread title sounds like some of those spam mails on improving certain nocturnal activity.

:lol: @ the title etho pills ku velambaram pottu spam pannitaaingannu nenacheengalaa? :lol: (1st page-laye sollitten :wink: )

30th April 2009, 12:36 PM
Autograph - 1st Cheran movie :notthatway:

sarna_blr
30th April 2009, 12:37 PM
Autograph - 1st Cheran movie :notthatway:

naan paarththa mudhal Cheran padam :)

30th April 2009, 01:10 PM
Me too.
I had not watched TI. And it had been universally painted as a mainstream movie that had gotten as soft as possible. So I wen to KK opening weekend expecting something on the same lines.

IndhiavulayE indha padaththai equaimarukku mattum dhaan pudichchadhunnu ninaichchEn.

Anyway, low expectations for this ???

The bog reason I didn't enjoy it was precisely because of the high expectation I had. Oru vELai ippo TV-la paarththA pudikkalaam :-)

30th April 2009, 01:18 PM
Me too.

Not me..Naanga yerkanave Guna-llam paarthuttom .

30th April 2009, 01:19 PM

IndhiavulayE indha padaththai equaimarukku mattum dhaan pudichchadhunnu ninaichchEn.

The bog reason I didn't enjoy it was precisely because of the high expectation I had. Oru vELai ippo TV-la paarththA pudikkalaam :-)

Add me to that list. I had no expectation, and so I ended up enjoying it.

30th April 2009, 01:21 PM
Me too.

Not me..Naanga yerkanave Guna-llam paarthuttom . The rest here (who like K.Konden) have most probably watched Guna too and still enjoyed KK.

30th April 2009, 01:22 PM
Me too.

Not me..Naanga yerkanave Guna-llam paarthuttom . The rest here (who like K.Konden) have most probably watched Guna too and still enjoyed KK.

Naan enjoy pannalainnu sonnenaa? stun aagallainnu thaan sonnen.

30th April 2009, 01:32 PM
Illai Joe the reaction was something like GM's comment in Chinnathambi : "kazhuthai mEykkira payyanukku ippidi oru aRivA"

sarna_blr
30th April 2009, 01:47 PM
Me too.
I had not watched TI. And it had been universally painted as a mainstream movie that had gotten as soft as possible. So I wen to KK opening weekend expecting something on the same lines.

few of friends were commenting like this
x1 - TI paaththiyaadaa, padam apdiyaamE :tongueout:
x2 - paaththEndaa, padaththula onnumE illa :(
me - andha maadhiri padam paakkanum'naa thaaraa theatre dhaandaa best :smokesmirk: (any krishnagiri localities :roll: )

so I was not having such kind of expectations also, but somehow I and my friends made our mind to watch the movie ... after watching stunned

sarna_blr
30th April 2009, 02:01 PM

reason no 1 - same time Rajini padam release 8-)
reason no 2 - paaththavanga ellaam(en nanbargal) padaththai pidikkalainudhaan sonnaanga ... so i was not at all interested in Mumbai Express.... recent'aa Jaya TV'la pottaanga ....tons of thanks to Jaya TV

//one of my friend used to say - Kamal padaththai ellaam nallaa illainu solradhu thappu, but pidikkalainu sollalaam 8-) //

30th April 2009, 09:56 PM
Illai Joe the reaction was something like GM's comment in Chinnathambi : "kazhuthai mEykkira payyanukku ippidi oru aRivA"

Captain as "PERARASU"

30th April 2009, 10:06 PM
1. Anjathey
2. Subramaniapuram
3. Yaavarum Nalam
4. Thiruvilayadal Aarambam

30th April 2009, 11:26 PM
POKKIRI! What a shock that Vijay delivered a movie for once that I really liked... 8-)

30th April 2009, 11:29 PM
Mounam Pesiyathey.

30th April 2009, 11:54 PM
kaadhalaa kaadhalaa

1st May 2009, 12:01 AM
Vennila Kabadi Kuzhu :D

1st May 2009, 12:45 AM
POKKIRI! What a shock that Vijay delivered a movie for once that I really liked... 8-)

Nah, it was Mahesh babu with a mask :x

Movie Cop
1st May 2009, 04:41 AM

Nah, it was Mahesh babu with a mask :x

Movie Cop
1st May 2009, 04:51 AM
Me too.

Not me..Naanga yerkanave Guna-llam paarthuttom .

From the comtext of this thread, it was the other way around for me with Kadhal kondein. Before watching this film, lot of folks generated the expectation/hype within me saying it is a diparant movie, pyscho stuff etc. It's those hype which made me hate the movie a lot more that I actually would have ended up hating it.

First half was good but second half was at it's silliest best barring the flashback. KK had great songs, was good in parts (particulary first half) but sadly the second half undid the movie. :(

1st May 2009, 11:55 AM
second half was at it's silliest best barring the flashback. KK had great songs, was good in parts (particulary first half) but sadly the second half undid the movie.

yes.

dhanush calling aadhi thru telephone was like a childplay..

sari..adhu kooda paravala..

madila padukka vechu sonia agarwal dhanusha thoonga veppangalam....pacha kolandha parunga...goyalla

sarna_blr
1st May 2009, 06:58 PM
Sandakozhi - not even interested after watching JI ... but surprisingly movie was entertaining :)

Samudhiram, Aei, Chaanakya, Arasu, Gambeeram - Sarath kumar movies :P

4th May 2009, 08:21 AM
Veerappu...

only minus point (as always) was vivek.. :banghead: everything else was fine

6th May 2009, 08:56 AM
BOMMALATAM

good triller :thumbsup:

6th May 2009, 09:55 AM
BOMMALATAMI watched it for the first time last weekend. couldnt get past 30 mins, fell asleep :fatigue:
yesterday attempted to continue watching, also couldnt last a further 30 mins. :sigh2:

whatever is wrong abt the film, at least it is a good sleep inducer. :lol:

hope to complete watching before the end of this week.

6th May 2009, 11:14 AM
BOMMALATAMI watched it for the first time last weekend. couldnt get past 30 mins, fell asleep :fatigue:
yesterday attempted to continue watching, also couldnt last a further 30 mins. :sigh2:

whatever is wrong abt the film, at least it is a good sleep inducer. :lol:

This is too much.

Though it is not a great movie ,It is not that bad as you potray here.

6th May 2009, 12:19 PM
Paavam, entha kalaippula paarthaaroo.

I saw some clips and found them to be intriguing, will definitely catch it in the TV. Being a connoisseur of mystery/thriller I am sure I can figure out the plot twists, but I want to see how Barathiraja moves it. He did pretty well in thrillers in the past, except Kangalaal Kaithu Sey of course.

6th May 2009, 12:39 PM

I saw some clips and found them to be intriguing, will definitely catch it in the TV. Being a connoisseur of mystery/thriller I am sure I can figure out the plot twists, but I want to see how Barathiraja moves it. He did pretty well in thrillers in the past, except Kangalaal Kaithu Sey of course.

The final twist in the story is a bit difficult to crack. I havent seen such a climax in any other movie. A fairly good but slow paced thriller.

6th May 2009, 12:44 PM

The final twist in the story is a bit difficult to crack. I havent seen such a climax in any other movie. A fairly good but slow paced thriller.

I just realised that I sound arrogant there. Ennamo ellam therinja ngaani mathiri. I take that back. I've watched many mystery thrillers and read many such books, so I usually can spot the twist. But not all the time, not all the time. I can still be surprised.

6th May 2009, 01:50 PM
I can still be surprised.

Sure ,atleast for this movie ..But you better watch it in one sitting ,not 30 mins per day in between sleeping.

6th May 2009, 02:11 PM

Sure ,atleast for this movie ..But you better watch it in one sitting ,not 30 mins per day in between sleeping. :lol:

6th May 2009, 04:05 PM

I just realised that I sound arrogant there. Ennamo ellam therinja ngaani mathiri. I take that back. I've watched many mystery thrillers and read many such books, so I usually can spot the twist. But not all the time, not all the time. I can still be surprised.

confidence kkum arrogance kkum ulla differencO idhu ;-) i felt u sounded pretty confident about unveiling plots ;-)

6th May 2009, 04:15 PM

Sure ,atleast for this movie ..But you better watch it in one sitting ,not 30 mins per day in between sleeping. :lol: :rotfl:

6th May 2009, 06:44 PM
This is too much.
Though it is not a great movie ,It is not that bad as you potray here.why is it too much Joe? :huh:

I didnt say its a bad film; how could I when I have not finished watching it?
Found the flow very disjointed and naturally got irritated.

For me BR is also a very good director, but I dont idolize anyone and measure each film by merit only.

6th May 2009, 09:52 PM
sila padangaL irukku - adhula mukkiyamAnathu "kAkka kAkka".

6th May 2009, 09:55 PM

I dont think any body would figure out the twist. AdhuthAn orE plus intha padathula. But movie is a badly made one. Waste basically.

6th May 2009, 10:09 PM
Cannot categorise as high satisfaction but watched without any expectation and ended up very much satisfied and revisited a couple of times. Movie - IyaRkai.

6th May 2009, 10:27 PM
Thirupachi.... :thumbsup:

sarna_blr
6th May 2009, 10:30 PM
Cannot categorise as high satisfaction but watched without any expectation and ended up very much satisfied and revisited a couple of times. Movie - IyaRkai.
good one (shyam+arun vijay irundhum :P )

6th May 2009, 11:11 PM
bommalaattam :thumbsup: .. except for a few waste songs

but the climax is not completely new

"the color of night" appidinu oru kuppa bruce willis padam irukku..

but still didnt expect this ending in bommallaattam

sarna_blr
7th May 2009, 10:00 AM
After watching VV and PKMC, i thought GM went out of ideas. So my expection for VA was in minus...... one more reason for my expectations going negative was Surya's previous flicks 6, Vel,SOK :rant: :curse:

Surprisingly VA was pretty good :boo: additional surprise was Surya was pretty good in one role :2thumbsup:

even songs were appealing for me unlike VV(except Karka karka) and PKMC 8-)

heroine sameera was like thirunelvEli halwa :tongueout: :slurp:

sarna_blr
7th May 2009, 10:15 AM
Charlie Chaplin - pacca time pass movie :cool2: 0% expectation but 200 % satisfaction :yes:

Prabhu...one of the most underrated actor in TFI...... was excellent in this movie....

Prabhu deva asusual dhaadiya sorinjikkittu :lol2:

songs were also good by sirpi :musicsmile:

Groucho, indha padaththa paaththirukkeengalaa :?

7th May 2009, 10:22 AM
Charlie Chaplin - pacca time pass movie :cool2: 0% expectation but 200 % satisfaction :yes:

Prabhu...one of the most underrated actor in TFI...... was excellent in this movie....

Prabhu deva asusual dhaadiya sorinjikkittu :lol2:

songs were also good by sirpi :musicsmile:

Groucho, indha padaththa paaththirukkeengalaa :?

Yeah, I've seen it. I thought, and this is coming from a Prabhu fan, that Prabhu D did better than Prabhu G. The big guy was already going through that bored phase by then.

So and so movie. Could have made funnier and not with that title.

7th May 2009, 10:37 AM
JCVD!!!!
Amazingly cool film.
Never expected this from Jean Claude Van Damme

sarna_blr
7th May 2009, 10:46 AM
jaiganes, JCVD thamizh padamaa :?

sarna_blr
7th May 2009, 10:55 AM
I thought, and this is coming from a Prabhu fan, that Prabhu D did better than Prabhu G.

dance'la solreengalaa :?

movie is aimed at mass fans... not needed much thinking... no brilliant shots... same old story... same old screenplay... yet entertaining... I saw this movie at Krishnagiri in Shanthi theatre... whole theatre(including me) was laughing with tears in eyes .....

I saw Panchathanthiram in the same theatre.... whole theatre was in pin drop silence.... but i was :rotfl3:

I saw Pammal K Sammandham also in the same theatre.... response was almost equal to Charliechaplin .... i guess PKS appealed to mass :)

PS... ramana was removed in a week in krishnagiri, but thavasi ran for 75 days 8-)

7th May 2009, 11:38 AM
I saw Panchathanthiram in the same theatre.... whole theatre was in pin drop silence.... but i was :rotfl3:

I saw Pammal K Sammandham also in the same theatre.... response was almost equal to Charliechaplin .... i guess PKS appealed to mass :)

I enjoyed PKS better than PT. It's more earthy, more grounded than the err...high flying PT. But I warmed up to PT after few more watching on TV with my family. But give me PKS anytime...think of MMKR's Raju if he had bigger family and became a stuntman instead of fireman.

One of the lines that got away (go figure):

Allakkai: Appo termometer?
PKS: Vaayilathaan.

7th May 2009, 12:07 PM
sarna, Charlie Chaplin was by Bharani, not Sirpi, I think.

sarna_blr
7th May 2009, 12:53 PM
sarna, Charlie Chaplin was by Bharani, not Sirpi, I think.

yeah :oops: thanks for correcting me :)

he was introduced by SAC in periyanna i guess :?

7th May 2009, 02:12 PM
Unnai ThEdi

Regular masala, family sendimend, light film by Sundar C

saba-lai kEttA oru tumbler paal thara mAttEngraanunga.... thaniyA vandhu vaaila aNdA aNdA-va oothuraanunga :lol:

In the interval scene, Ajith is all smiles because Malavika has accepted his proposal

Vivek: romba sirikkAdha...kadhaiyE inimE dhaan :lol:

sarna_blr
7th May 2009, 05:23 PM
PR :o

sarna_blr
7th May 2009, 05:26 PM
Sundar C 's Thalainagaram...... naaishekar portion dhaan top class :boo: at the same time Sundar C portion was not boring 8-)
overall a surprise package :redjump: :bluejump:
Vadivel was in full form :cool2:

7th May 2009, 10:12 PM
Unnai ThEdi

Regular masala, family sendimend, light film by Sundar C

saba-lai kEttA oru tumbler paal thara mAttEngraanunga.... thaniyA vandhu vaaila aNdA aNdA-va oothuraanunga :lol:

In the interval scene, Ajith is all smiles because Malavika has accepted his proposal

Vivek: romba sirikkAdha...kadhaiyE inimE dhaan :lol:

UnnaithEdi is nice feel good movie. ThEnisai thenRal songs'um romba nallA irukkum. My favourite is 'nALai kaalai nEril varuvALA'. Pazhani Baarathi's lyrics and Hariharan's voice add beauty to the nice melody.

7th May 2009, 10:22 PM
pistha

:rotfl3:

funniest non kamal, non rajni, non gounder movie.. feel good, non stop laughter..

7th May 2009, 11:34 PM
pistha

funniest non kamal, non rajni, non gounder movie.. feel good, non stop laughter..

pistha background and manivannan orchestrating it at he right times : :lol:

8th May 2009, 02:44 AM
nAyakan (Kamal - MR)

This may be surprising to many, but it was that way to me. I didn't watch Mouna rAgam and none of MR's previous TF movies were that impressive - average at the max.

It didn't have all those "audio release" hype etc and I don't think I heard the songs prior to watching the movie.

Kamal was in a horrible phase too with no decent movie - say after salangai oli (all masalas, that too bad ones)

Got released in Palakkad at New theater - non a/c and equivalent of any non-tent theater in any "big village" of TN.

Bachelerdom demanded movie-going from time to time and I went without any great expectation at all.

Both KH & MR took "viswa roopam" shocking me outright - so much so that I even considered sitting again for 2nd show :-)

Watched it in a nice theater in Cbe for the second time, enjoying all the technical finesse (PC & IR wow)!

8th May 2009, 09:42 PM
Chandramukhi.

I never expected the movie would create such impact.

8th May 2009, 10:32 PM
pistha

they play aadu puli aattam using bomb as their coins :rotfl:

KSR oru sirandha masala director.. audience pulse nalla therinjavaru... I think this was a 100 day movie...

KSR peak-la irundhappo flop kuduthadhu Vijayakanth-ai vechuthan

Dharmachakkaram :P

9th May 2009, 09:02 AM
pistha

they play aadu puli aattam using bomb as their coins :rotfl:

BayilvAn Ranganathan: unakku aada theriyumA ?
Manivannan: vaijayanthimala range-kku aaduvaan (dances) theemtha thakadhimi theemtha thakadhimi

Prabo
9th May 2009, 12:30 PM
Kaadhal Mannan

Summer vacation. Was roaming with frnds near Royapet. Decided to for a movie. We had 2 choices, bhakti padam at Pilot and Kaadhal manan at Woodlands.
I preferred bhakti padam, as I never liked Ajith at that time. Movie sponser decided to go for Kaadhal Manan. Almost new crew except Ajith and Vivek, so we had very least exceptation.
But, to all our surprice, the movie was very good. It had everthing to go and watch in theater - Nice story, good screenplay, dialogues, comedy, heroism and music.
Saran was particularly good giving equal scope to all the characters - Ajith, Karan, Girish, Vivek, etc.
So overall more than what we expected and our attention and interest were slowly shifting to Ajith from 'other' actor.

11th May 2009, 02:09 PM
I wouldnt say low expectation and all

just expecting a decent movie but the movie was awesome

Katradhu Tamil

11th May 2009, 02:28 PM
I wouldnt say low expectation and all

just expecting a decent movie but the movie was awesome

Katradhu Tamil

Exactly.

The promo posters were pretty interesting. A man talking about his suicide and his lies. Then one hoarding on 100 feet road with the புல் பூண்டும் பறவை யாவும் போதாதா ? showing a man (I didn't even know it was Jeeva !) and a girl shown from behind their back.
Was a bit interesting but nothing could have prepared me for the movie.

Easily the most blown-away experience in a theatre in the last few years.

Ram's next movie paththi news-E kaaNOm.

11th May 2009, 02:29 PM
I just realized that the kid who plays Prabhakar in KT is one of the 'leads' in Pasanga. engayO paatha maadhiri irukkEnnu thONichchu.

equanimus
11th May 2009, 02:43 PM
I had fairly good expectations on 'kaRRadhu thamizh' actually. As for the topic, 'pollAdhavan' was one film I didn't expect anything out of the ordinary, but ended up really liking.

12th May 2009, 02:46 PM
Kaadhal Mannan

Summer vacation. Was roaming with frnds near Royapet. Decided to for a movie. We had 2 choices, bhakti padam at Pilot and Kaadhal manan at Woodlands.
I preferred bhakti padam, as I never liked Ajith at that time. Movie sponser decided to go for Kaadhal Manan. Almost new crew except Ajith and Vivek, so we had very least exceptation.
But, to all our surprice, the movie was very good. It had everthing to go and watch in theater - Nice story, good screenplay, dialogues, comedy, heroism and music.
Saran was particularly good giving equal scope to all the characters - Ajith, Karan, Girish, Vivek, etc.
So overall more than what we expected and our attention and interest were slowly shifting to Ajith from 'other' actor.

Kadhal Mannan was 'no expectation high satisfaction' for me. I really liked it. Ajith - Vivek rendupEreyum pidikka aarambichathu intha padathukku appuRamthAn.

12th May 2009, 02:48 PM
I wonder if Jaze would create Low Expectation And Still Got Tortured thread. :roll:

12th May 2009, 02:55 PM
I wonder if Jaze would create Low Expectation And Still Got Tortured thread. :roll:

:rotfl: oru mudivoda dhAn irukkaru avaru ;-)

hamid
12th May 2009, 02:59 PM
Bharathi Kannamma
Kannadi Pookkal
Ullam Ketkume
Arinthum Ariyaamalum

sarna_blr
12th May 2009, 03:03 PM
kannaadi pookkal - parthiban + chinna payyan padamaa :?

hamid
12th May 2009, 03:04 PM
kannaadi pookkal - parthiban + chinna payyan padamaa :?

Yes. too good of a film.. acting is :thumbsup: nice movie :)

12th May 2009, 03:13 PM
Bharathi Kannamma
Kannadi Pookkal
Ullam Ketkume
Arinthum Ariyaamalum

Yes Bharathi Kannamma and PoRkAlam.

sarna_blr
12th May 2009, 03:15 PM
Bharathi Kannamma
Kannadi Pookkal
Ullam Ketkume
Arinthum Ariyaamalum

Yes Bharathi Kannamma and PoRkAlam.

All cheran movies are good :D

sarna_blr
12th May 2009, 03:18 PM
Maayakkannaadi - after hearing volumes of negative reviews, I had least expectation. After watching I felt that the movie is good. I enjoyed it 8-)

omega
12th May 2009, 03:58 PM
Maayakkannaadi - after hearing volumes of negative reviews, I had least expectation. After watching I felt that the movie is good. I enjoyed it 8-)

எப்படி, இது சேரன் படமே இல்லைன்னு நினைச்சுக்கிட்டே பார்த்தீங்கலோ?

Even I watched after knowing the fate of the movie(few months after it released) , still it hit me hard (exceeding my expectation the other way)

12th May 2009, 04:03 PM
Maayakkannaadi - after hearing volumes of negative reviews, I had least expectation. After watching I felt that the movie is good. I enjoyed it 8-) It was a very good mokkai film. Not the least to my liking.

ThalaNass
12th May 2009, 04:15 PM
Maayakkannaadi - after hearing volumes of negative reviews, I had least expectation. After watching I felt that the movie is good. I enjoyed it 8-) It was a very good mokkai film. Not the least to my liking.

marana mokkai .. cheran's hairstyle and the way he speaks :x

12th May 2009, 06:48 PM
Vallarasu and Vanjinathan...

seriously.

sarna_blr
12th May 2009, 07:00 PM
Vallarasu and Vanjinathan...

seriously.

Vallarasu was very good.

Vaanjinaadhan was OK .

13th May 2009, 03:11 PM
Alibaba - very good suspense thriller

Aarya - Comedy was great, even villains dialogues were humourous.

Chitram Pesuthedi - first half was slow, i liked the second half though.

sarna_blr
19th May 2009, 09:23 AM
AYAN :redjump: :bluejump:

PR try pannungalEn :)

21st May 2009, 06:46 PM
Vallavan

I generally am not a fan of silambarasan and expected very lil out of him or the movie. It wasn't bad, wasn't bad at all.

21st May 2009, 07:19 PM
Vallavan

I generally am not a fan of silambarasan and expected very lil out of him or the movie. It wasn't bad, wasn't bad at all. :shock:

( :cool2: )

ThalaNass
21st May 2009, 07:33 PM
Vallavan

I generally am not a fan of silambarasan and expected very lil out of him or the movie. It wasn't bad, wasn't bad at all.

But for me this is one of the worst film ever made in Kollywood :twisted:

ThalaNass
21st May 2009, 07:34 PM
Manmadhan :thumbsup:

21st May 2009, 07:39 PM
But for me this is one of the worst film ever made in Kollywood :twisted:worst film ellaam konjam over thaan.... iy had its entertaining moments. :lol2:

you could say it was a :banghead: movie :D

21st May 2009, 07:51 PM
But for me this is one of the worst film ever made in Kollywood :twisted:worst film ellaam konjam over thaan.... iy had its entertaining moments. :lol2:

you could say it was a :banghead: movie :D :cool2: :banghead: thread-la podunga :goodidea: