PDA

View Full Version : Hai friends..... i am prasanna here....

sudha india
26th May 2009, 12:30 PM
hai friends, i am prasanna (alias) prassy,who is participating in super singer competition...
Then i tried to create id but in vein., so i had sudha's id and posting this message...

First of all, thanks for all the unbiased and encouraging and constructive criticisms...

I googled some eight months back and i came to know that some healthy conversations are goin on here and without influenced by friends and relatives of contestants,which quite naturally be biased and onesided..

U know after every show, i wil peep into this forum and get to know the views, and it almost matched with general public views...

Hats off to all members kalakureenga.....

Hope u all have watched finals 2 performance Day 1 and second day will be kuthu round and i m doing aa mudal akkuthanada from jithan and third day will be singing with play back singers and i am going to do vanitha mani (with mahati) and karthik,tippu and harini will be singing with us...

Enjoy the show.... keep watching... :D :D keep commenting and i always have a very high regards to this forum...

As suggested by most of u people, i joined hindustani and carnatic classes to upgrade me..

On a final note, for some people my singing is mimicking and for some people my singing is acting., and for some people i am a performer.... but in my mind i am always a passionate singer..... who is having love and affection to music

Keep watching and supporting and my mail id is mailtoprassy@gmail.com.. keep in touch

Regards
Prasanna

NOV
26th May 2009, 12:41 PM
hai friends, i am prasanna (alias) prassy,who is participating in super singer competition...
Then i tried to create id but in vein., so i had sudha's id and posting this message...

what is the name you have registered in Hub?

Sanjeevi
26th May 2009, 12:44 PM
yeah prasanna, here getting ID approval is not that easy :lol: :evil:

directhit
26th May 2009, 12:59 PM
http://www.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?p=1799266#1799266

Roshan
26th May 2009, 01:01 PM

what is the name you have registered in Hub?

Hey Prassi .. !! Great to see you hear and thanks for your kind words :D

NOV is the chief moderator here - so you can create you own ID and let him know in this thread, so that he can activate it immediately (i guess :? ).

Anyway nice to see you here. All the best to you for a bright future in the musical field :thumbsup:

Madhu Sree
26th May 2009, 01:04 PM
:shock: :o Prassy :redjump: Welcome to our hub... :cool2:

As suggested by most of u people, i joined hindustani and carnatic classes to upgrade me..

:thumbsup:

On a final note, for some people my singing is mimicking and for some people my singing is acting., and for some people i am a performer.... but in my mind i am always a passionate singer..... who is having love and affection to music

:cool2: u r taking it in gud spirit... keep going... am a gr8 fan of urs...
Yes I accept, I was one among the ppl who felt tht ur singing is mimicking. It was not to criticize u... I really want u to become a singer of ur own style. :bow: to ur attitude. All the best prassy. Keep rocking... :D :2thumbsup:

aanaa
26th May 2009, 11:36 PM
yeah prasanna, here getting ID approval is not that easy :lol: :evil:

:roll:

aanaa
26th May 2009, 11:37 PM
welcome Prasanna
enjoy