PDA

View Full Version : ¤¤¤¤¤ Dhanush ¤¤¤¤¤

Pages : [1] 2

Sourav
1st June 2009, 05:14 PM
[tscii]
¤¤¤¤¤ singa 'KUTTY' Dhanush ¤¤¤¤¤

[html:94b75c9c07]
http://sifyimg.edgesuite.net/static.sify.com/content/media/image/jeooLidgehe.jpg
[/html:94b75c9c07]

Kutty is a forthcoming Indian Tamil film, directed by Mithran Jawahar of Yaaradi Nee Mohini fame, starring Dhanush and Shriya Saran in lead roles. The film, a remake of the Telugu film Arya and earlier titled Kadhir, has musical score by Devi Sri Prasad, who also composed the music for the original film. The film, launched in December 2008 is currently in its production stage and expected to be released in June/July 2009.

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/imagegallery/galleryDetail.php?id=jeoppvcacjg&title=First_Look_Kutty

Sourav
1st June 2009, 05:16 PM
[html:1a3b043e34]
http://sifyimg.edgesuite.net/static.sify.com/content/media/image/jeooLidgehe.jpg
[/html:1a3b043e34]

[tscii:1a3b043e34]
Dhanush dehydrated while shooting
Monday, 01 June , 2009, 10:52
Last Updated: Monday, 01 June , 2009, 11:02
http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14891292

Dhanush is busy completing Kutty which is now 90 percent over.

A visibly tired Dhanush told Sify.com: “I am totally drained out as it was blazing hot for the last 10 days in Chennai. We were shooting continuously in the hot sun under soaring temperature outdoors on the beaches for the last one week, and I became dehydrated. To my luck, it wasn’t very serious”

With this schedule, major talkie portion of the film is over and what remains now are two songs and some patch work. Dhanush is taking a small break and will resume Vetrimaran’s Aadukalam soon.

Meanwhile Kutty, according to him has shaped out well. He says: “It will be a cute film sans the usual masalas associated with my films”.[/tscii:1a3b043e34]

Raikkonen
1st June 2009, 05:50 PM
athu sari yaar kutty?? dhansuha shreyava? :lol:

Sourav
1st June 2009, 05:52 PM
athu sari yaar kutty?? dhansuha shreyava? :lol:namakku shreya, padathula dhanush... :lol2:

NOV
1st June 2009, 06:50 PM
Is this another of those poor, low class boy falling in love with rich, high class girl? :lol2:

Padikkathavan, Yaaradi Nee Mohini, Thiruvilaiyadal Aarambam, Devathai Kanden, Kadhal Konden all had the same theme. :D

Anyway, Danush does make it entertaining :thumbsup:

HonestRaj
1st June 2009, 10:32 PM

have to agree on this.. barring a few movies like Parattai... , sullan

mareen
2nd June 2009, 04:09 AM
Danush = Hit movie.

Sarna
2nd June 2009, 07:50 AM
1st time 8-)

jaaze
2nd June 2009, 08:00 AM
1st time 8-)talking about Danush or NOV agreeing to it? :P

Sourav
2nd June 2009, 08:01 AM
Padikkathavan, Yaaradi Nee Mohini, Thiruvilaiyadal Aarambam, Devathai Kanden, Kadhal Konden all had the same theme. :D
Athu enna theme.? :roll:

NOV
2nd June 2009, 08:07 AM
Athu enna theme.? ::

Is this another of those poor, low class boy falling in love with rich, high class girl?

HonestRaj
3rd June 2009, 10:35 PM
[tscii:054b9bb452] Dhanush confirms about Seedan
June 03, 2009

That Un Mugam Parthene has been renamed as Seedan is not news anymore. The director of the film, Subramaniya Siva, has decided on the name change a long time ago. This film is a remake of the Malayalam film Nandanam, which had Prithviraj and Navya Nair as the leading pair.

There were reports that the director has plans to rope in Dhanush to play the lead role. However, sources close to actor say that Dhanush will do a guest role as disclosed earlier and there is no change in it. Subramaniya Siva is expected to take up this venture after completing Yogi, which has Ameer in the lead. Seedan will have a newbie donning the hero’s role. Sources also aver that Dhanush has agreed on the guest role as favor to Subramaniya Siva for directing his smash hit film Thiruda Thirudi.

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news-1/jun-09-01/dhanush-03-06-09.html

------------------------------

Remake remak remake... engengu kaaninum remake[/tscii:054b9bb452]

Sarna
4th June 2009, 10:36 AM
arya remake'aa :sigh2: mokkappadam :oops2: adha pOyi remake panraanunga :rant: :curse:
allu aravindh.... namma ooru simbu maadhiri :lol2:

Raikkonen
4th June 2009, 10:47 AM
arya remake'aa :sigh2: mokkappadam :oops2: adha pOyi remake panraanunga :rant: :curse:

allu arjun is the hero.. semma dancer.

aravind is his father..

groucho070
4th June 2009, 10:51 AM
Raiks, who's that gal (avatar)? :oops:

Raikkonen
4th June 2009, 10:53 AM

shanelle loraine..

groucho070
4th June 2009, 10:56 AM

shanelle loraine..Okay, chummathaan keetten

*quickly notes the name and googles her*

Sourav
4th June 2009, 10:57 AM

aravind is his father..avanga appave simbhu maathiri ilaimaiya iruppara?

Raikkonen
4th June 2009, 10:59 AM

aravind is his father..avanga appave simbhu maathiri ilaimaiya iruppara?

shaving panna tr mathiri irupparu..

groucho.. :thumbsup: ensaay

directhit
4th June 2009, 11:15 AM
This film is a remake of the Malayalam film Nandanam, which had Prithviraj and Navya Nair as the leading pair. city kulla odaradhu kastam (depends on how its taken - hope they dont melodrama it)! gramangalil yeah...

Sarna
5th June 2009, 09:57 AM

aravind is his father..

yeah :oops: teknik paalt :P

Dhanush'ku enna aachchu... padikkaadhav - a mixure of hit telugu movie scenes
Now... Arya :sigh2:

Hulkster
5th June 2009, 12:51 PM
Ada vidunga, most of thalaivar's films were remakes yet his performance was so outstanding that we forget that they are remakes. If dhanush puts in his own style which he has it might be quite watchable. But thalaivar chose remakes which had alot of sense compared to nowadays so it still remains to be seen.

Sourav
18th June 2009, 10:29 AM
[tscii:b776999172]
Rumors about Dhanush’s Kutty dispelled
June 17, 2009

Mithran Jawahar, the man who wielded the megaphone for Dhanush’s Yaaradi Nee Mohini, will once again direct the star in Kutty. The director said that his Kutty will be different from Yaaradi Nee Mohini. While there were speculations that Kutty could be an action flick, the director dispels such rumors. He said that Kutty is about a youngster who is loved by his family and the society around him.

With the name Kutty generally associated with the anti social elements in the Tamil film industry, there was a buzz that Dhanush could play the role of a rowdy. With Mithran’s clarification, looks like Kutty could be a different film.
http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news-1/jun-09-03/kutty-17-06-09.html[/tscii:b776999172]

Sourav
24th June 2009, 07:38 AM
[tscii:5ba6e81fc0]
Dhanush’s choice of films will soon make him the new ‘Remake King’ of Tamil films. His love for remaking Telugu hits into Tamil started when he remade brother Selva Raghavan’s Adavari Matalaku Ardhalu Verule as Yaaradi Nee Mohini, which turned out to be a superhit. Now, he is finishing Kutty, which is the remake of the Telugu hit Aarya. Also, the star is on the verge of signing for the remake of the Telugu superhit Ready, which featured Ram and Genelia in lead roles, and was directed by Seenu Vytilla. Dhanush has been offered the role as it will suit his image. The Telugu original was a family entertainer with lots of love, emotion, action and good music by Devi Sri Prasad. Meanwhile, the actor is also busy with films like Vetrimaran’s Aadukalam and Padikkathavan director Sooraj’s new comedy mass masala, and a thriller with Selva Raghavan.
http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Default/Scripting/ArticleWin.asp?From=Archive&Source=Page&Skin=TOINEW&BaseHref=TOICH/2009/06/24&PageLabel=24&EntityId=Ar02401&ViewMode=HTML&GZ=T

Sarna, wat abt 'ready'? good movie?
arya? i think i watched some parts of it.... :?[/tscii:5ba6e81fc0]

Sarna
25th June 2009, 09:01 AM
[tscii:2b193e8b55]
Dhanush’s choice of films will soon make him the new ‘Remake King’ of Tamil films. His love for remaking Telugu hits into Tamil started when he remade brother Selva Raghavan’s Adavari Matalaku Ardhalu Verule as Yaaradi Nee Mohini, which turned out to be a superhit. Now, he is finishing Kutty, which is the remake of the Telugu hit Aarya. Also, the star is on the verge of signing for the remake of the Telugu superhit Ready, which featured Ram and Genelia in lead roles, and was directed by Seenu Vytilla. Dhanush has been offered the role as it will suit his image. The Telugu original was a family entertainer with lots of love, emotion, action and good music by Devi Sri Prasad. Meanwhile, the actor is also busy with films like Vetrimaran’s Aadukalam and Padikkathavan director Sooraj’s new comedy mass masala, and a thriller with Selva Raghavan.
http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Default/Scripting/ArticleWin.asp?From=Archive&Source=Page&Skin=TOINEW&BaseHref=TOICH/2009/06/24&PageLabel=24&EntityId=Ar02401&ViewMode=HTML&GZ=T

Sarna, wat abt 'ready'? good movie?
arya? i think i watched some parts of it.... :?[/tscii:2b193e8b55]

READY :- padam jolly'yaa pOgum :) Brammaanandham's COMEDY is the BIGGEST PLUS point :D nothing new....adhEy namma ooru 80's love story.... heroine family is gooondaas.... namma hero lovvvings.... kai pidichchings.... fightings....winnings... subams.....

If Dhanush wants to give HIT, then NO PROBLEM by selecting this film :P

Sourav
25th June 2009, 09:22 AM
:cool2: 8-)

Sarna
25th June 2009, 09:25 AM

:hammer: :hammer:

Dhanush'ku yaaraavudhu eduththu sollungapaa :twisted: innoru piravikkalaignan uruppudaama pOga koodaadhu :oops:

Sourav
25th June 2009, 09:29 AM

:hammer: :hammer:

Dhanush'ku yaaraavudhu eduththu sollungapaa :twisted: innoru piravikkalaignan uruppudaama pOga koodaadhu :oops:
:huh: commercial movies illama epdi field-la nikkurathu... :roll:
atthan aduthu aadukalam, selva movie varuthulla appuram enna...

Sarna
25th June 2009, 09:32 AM
:huh: commercial movies illama epdi field-la nikkurathu... :roll:

adhuvum saridhaan :think:

atthan aduthu aadukalam, selva movie varuthulla appuram enna...

Aadukalam by Vetrimaran dhaana :D then :2thumbsup:

Sourav
28th July 2009, 07:27 AM
Yatra is my lucky mascot

The usually shy and reticent Dhanush gets talking about his birthday plans, films and family...

SREEDHAR PILLAI Times News Network

Birthday boy Dhanush has enough reason to celebrate, what with his career booming. He has also reached the number two spot in the secret card rating among the Tamil film trade, after a hat-trick of hits in the last 18 months Polladhavan, Yaaradi Nee Mohini and Padikkathavan. His new film Kutty is one of the most sought after films by distributors, and may touch the Rs 20 crore mark even before release! The star opens up to CT in an exclusive interview

You are currently enjoying a dream run at the box-office

(Smiles) Its all Gods grace, a bit of hard work on my part and some good luck.

What is your state of mind now

I am quite happy. The secret behind my success is that I learn from my mistakes. Also, I consider my son Yatra, my lucky mascot. Ever since he was born, my lucky streak at the box office started with Thiruvilayadal Aarambham.

So what are you going to do on your birthday

I will be spending the day with my family and will probably take Yatra for a drive. I find more pleasure in the simple things of life.

According to the critics, you are trying to ape your father-in-law , Rajinikanths style of acting by signing one mass movie after another

I do not want to be a carbon copy of Rajinikanth. When it comes to Tamil cinema, there can be only one superstar. I go through my scripts with a fine comb and look carefully at the character . I do films that suit my image.

The roles that you have played have worked wonders for you. How do you pick your roles

I prefer doing films which are an ideal mix of realism and mass masala. My biggest asset is my ordinary looks; nobody will recognise me in a crowded place. You will never find me fighting a hundred guys or romancing half a dozen glam girls on a beach.

You are doing another remake. Tell us about Kutty.

To be honest, I usually do not like doing remakes . But somehow, after seeing the original , I feel like giving it a shot. Kutty is a breezy, romantic campus caper with peppy music by Devi Sri Prasad. I am extremely satisfied after seeing the rushes. Shriya is very good in the film.

How is Aadukalam shaping out

Aadukalam is my dream project. Currently, we are shooting in the tough terrains , in the interiors of Madurai. It was Vetrimarans script that made me say yes to the project. The character I play is Karuppu , a talkative local boy, who can handle any situation in life. It is a very raw film.

Is Trisha still the heroine of the film

Honestly, I do not know whether she is doing the film, you will have to ask Vetri about that as its his call. If she does not want to do the film and want to move on and chase her dreams in Bollywood, we have absolutely no issues.

Is it true that you are remaking Rajinikanths 1989 superhit Maapilai

Yes, Im doing a remake of Rajinikanths Maapilai. The rights were purchased by producer Hitesh Jabak two years ago and Suraaj has come up with a modern script. The shoot will start shortly. I met Rajinikanth not as his son-in-law , but officially as Dhanush the actor and got his approval to do the remake. Who better than me to do the remake

//From CT.

directhit
28th July 2009, 07:37 AM
http://sify.com/movies/imagegallery/galleryDetail.php?id=jh1kkfdafgb&title=Exclusive_Dhanush__Shriya_pair_up_again_for_ Kutty&scategory=Kollywood

Sourav
28th July 2009, 09:47 AM
I have learnt to say "No": Dhanush
By Moviebuzz | Tuesday, 28 July , 2009, 09:03

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14901851

Well-mannered and attentive, Dhanush represents the 20-something who live, eat and breathe cinema. Last year, has been great for Dhanush who is riding high after a string of hits. Today (July 28), the actor celebrates his birthday quietly without any fanfare or celebrations. He has hardly any time for an interview, but agreed to meet me on a Sunday afternoon, at his swanky new apartment. As we walk in, he was a bit preoccupied with Yatra his cute 3-year-old son who refused to sleep as he wanted to continue playing with appa. Later, he settles down for this conversation with Sify.com about his films, family and box-office success.

What are the two things that you learnt in the last five years?
Actually there are three things-- (smiles)

That I have learned a lot through my mistakes
I have learnt to say “No”
There’s nothing beyond that one brilliant shot you’ve given.

You have zoomed past all your contemporaries to be one the most saleable heroes in tamil cinema?
Good to hear that from you. But I know that success is not permanent. I work hard for every film but ultimately the verdict is in the hands of the audiences with a dash of God’s grace and luck thrown in.

What according to you, is your biggest asset?
My biggest asset is my ordinary, guy-next-door looks. I don’t put make-up and try to look good, as my audiences like me the way I am. I come from a poor background and hence had this fire and determination to taste success. Ultimately, my only aim is to make my parents proud of me.

So do you mean to say that you have reached your goal?
No, I will take me another 10 more years to reach there (smiles).

Do you interfere with the making of your films?
The toughest thing in the industry is to say “No” and I have learned to say that now to people who come to me with a script that is not convincing. When the script is told to me, I put in my suggestions. I don’t tell them to increase the fight scenes and make me look like a larger-than-life hero. Once the shoot starts, I am a director’s actor. My ordinary guy image has worked wonders. Then why should I play with a success formula that has worked for me?

When will you start experimenting with your looks?
I am too young for that. Maybe after a couple of years.

You are teaming up with Shriya after that superhit Thiruvilayadal Aarambham. Please comment?
She is a good friend. Kutty is a breezy love story and she has shed her glam look and has a homely, girl-next-door look in the film. The only problem with her is that she asks you a thousand questions before a shot. She is also my wife Aishu’s friend.

How is Aadukalam shaping out?
If Vetrimaran’s Pollathavan got 100 percent marks, then Aadukalam will be 1000. It has a dream script and I don’t think, I will get such a script in the next few years. I am all excited about the film and let me confess that I’ve not worked or done homework for a film like this ever before. The highlight of the film are the performances of all artists, the script of Vetri, music of GV Prakash and camera of Vel Raj.

After Aadukalam what next?
It is a film for Hitesh Jabak, which will be a remake of Rajinikanth’s Mappillai. It has a great title value as I am doing the film. The cast and crew are being worked out and I will start the film only after I complete Aadukalam.

So you have a right mix of films lined up?
(Smiles).. Yes, by God’s grace I am very contended and happy. I don’t have any friends and I love to spend time with my family or play with my little son Yatra.

The views expressed in the article are the author's and not of Sify.com.
[tscii:1669fce513][/tscii:1669fce513]

Sourav
4th August 2009, 06:06 PM
new images:

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/imagegallery/galleryDetail.php?id=jidoC4jbhif&title=Dhanush_gets_a_makeover_for_Kutty&scategory=Kollywood

Dhanush has gone for a complete makeover in his latest film Kutty, a campus caper.

After having repeatedly played the middle-class, good-for-nothingunderdog in his films, the actor got a chance to experiment with his clothes and looks in Kutty, where he plays a rich college student.

The film, directed by Mitran Jawahar, will probably be a Diwali release. 8-)

HonestRaj
4th August 2009, 06:36 PM
sourav... unga katchiyila enna serthukkariya :mrgreen:

Sourav
4th August 2009, 07:02 PM
:redjump: welcome! :thumbsup: :P

//Maapillai movie thread nee than create panra... :P but, wait for few more days.

HonestRaj
4th August 2009, 07:05 PM
enakku endha poruppum vendam.. aana katchiyila irukken :mrgreen:

villan007
4th August 2009, 07:07 PM
enakku endha poruppum vendam.. aana katchiyila irukken :mrgreen:

appa than vera katchiku thaava easy-a irukuma :P

HonestRaj
4th August 2009, 07:19 PM
nan eppavum ore katchi / ore kolgai... IR, Goundamani,Captain'nu ellorum career mudinja aalunga.. aanalum eppo kEttalum.. ivanga fan'nu solluvaen...

Sourav
4th August 2009, 07:24 PM
:cool2: HR!

VinodKumar's
4th August 2009, 11:01 PM
nan eppavum ore katchi / ore kolgai... IR, Goundamani,Captain'nu ellorum career mudinja aalunga.. aanalum eppo kEttalum.. ivanga fan'nu solluvaen...

thats the spirit :notworthy:

Sourav
21st September 2009, 04:03 PM
Dhanush ‘Ready’ to make it!
Looks like Tollywood is serving a golden ticket to Dhanush each time now-a-days. We can say that the lucky streak for Dhanush began with his ‘Yaaradi Nee Mohini’ with Nayantara, a remake of the Telugu hit ‘Adavari Matalaku Arithale Verule’.

Then his upcoming project ‘Kutti’ in which he is pairing with Shriya Saran is also a remake of the Tollywood’s runaway success ‘Arya’.

Now this lucky charm seems to continue with his next untitled venture too. He had now completed 5 days shoot for this one which is the remake of Telugu film ‘Ready’. Ready featured Ram Charan Teja and bubbly beauty Genelia in the lead. Production house tried to rope in Genelia for the remake too but, as her call sheets were full they are now looking for a suitable Jodi for our Sullan!

Meanwhile Dhanush has just completed ‘Kutty’ which is ready to be released soon. He is now shuttling between Vettrimaran’s ‘Aadukalam’ and Selvaragavan’s ‘Ithu Maalai Nerathu Mayakkam’. Dhanush is pairing with Andrea for ‘Ithu Maalai Nerathu Mayakkam’, however is still left without a pair for his ‘Aadukalam’.

Wait to see if fortune will forever smile wide on Dhanush’s remakes.

source:http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/50094.html

//Kutty's shooting is over...I think SUN tv has bought this movie too and they wont release it 4 diwali as their another movie vettaikaran releasing 4 the festival.
[tscii:59c3f3172e][/tscii:59c3f3172e]

Sarna
21st September 2009, 04:11 PM
Dhanush ‘Ready’ to make it!
Looks like Tollywood is serving a golden ticket to Dhanush each time now-a-days. We can say that the lucky streak for Dhanush began with his ‘Yaaradi Nee Mohini’ with Nayantara, a remake of the Telugu hit ‘Adavari Matalaku Arithale Verule’.

Then his upcoming project ‘Kutti’ in which he is pairing with Shriya Saran is also a remake of the Tollywood’s runaway success ‘Arya’.

Now this lucky charm seems to continue with his next untitled venture too. He had now completed 5 days shoot for this one which is the remake of Telugu film ‘Ready’. Ready featured Ram Charan Teja and bubbly beauty Genelia in the lead. Production house tried to rope in Genelia for the remake too but, as her call sheets were full they are now looking for a suitable Jodi for our Sullan!

Meanwhile Dhanush has just completed ‘Kutty’ which is ready to be released soon. He is now shuttling between Vettrimaran’s ‘Aadukalam’ and Selvaragavan’s ‘Ithu Maalai Nerathu Mayakkam’. Dhanush is pairing with Andrea for ‘Ithu Maalai Nerathu Mayakkam’, however is still left without a pair for his ‘Aadukalam’.

Wait to see if fortune will forever smile wide on Dhanush’s remakes.

source:http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/50094.html

//Kutty's shooting is over...I think SUN tv has bought this movie too and they wont release it 4 diwali as their another movie vettaikaran releasing 4 the festival.
[tscii:1678023e68][/tscii:1678023e68]

Ram'kum Ram charan teja(Chiranjeevi son)'kum vidhyaasam theriyala :rotfl: indiaglitz website :rotfl3:

BTW, ready remake'aa :sigh2: I slept in the middle while watching this movie in the theatre :oops2:
Dhanush'ku enna aachchu :x

Naan fan'aa irukkura endha actor'kumE script'a sariyaa select panna theriyala :bangcomp: :hammer: :bangcomp:

Sourav
5th October 2009, 07:37 AM
http://www.xtupload.com/new/graphic/images/2009/October/04/482D_4AC954A2.jpg

Sourav
9th October 2009, 07:34 PM
HR,

Sun Pictures have announced the release date of Bharath- Tamannaah starrer Kanden Kathalai on October 30, worldwide.

appuram nov. end or dec 25-la hunter... kutty pongal than pola.... :oops:

HonestRaj
9th October 2009, 07:43 PM
HR,

Sun Pictures have announced the release date of Bharath- Tamannaah starrer Kanden Kathalai on October 30, worldwide.

appuram nov. end or dec 25-la hunter... kutty pongal than pola.... :oops:

oct 30 .. couple of weeks after Aadhavan's release.. they might eat into Aadhavan's theaters then

Due to Sun Pictures.. there is no competition & this brings down the excitement

Sourav
11th October 2009, 08:16 AM
http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/OgAAACsPZ3zviDxSR_YDVE6QwixyiPU7uA6fsk6AU04ppdhdbw 6p1FLLYs2pxaeTkggThNu2EJgr0qlPvYJHNoMTk_4Am1T1UFDp 5jUQYO_yZJrz6PQWtpSRtUSz.jpg

http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/OgAAAFjmwUFNYqbrR0h9sctW2yTbDXQS8p85oIIKG0UcQsexfY 0R_7OGDVKXjAzKSBEW-UdhO5bIBS_jGKhsSh-HiCwAm1T1ULdiJregjfO2gUYLaaNRwy1B4pbD.jpg

http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/OgAAAC08oKpeXB13uB3VHw81jWVM7Cylc6cypmYC2MwOPDNrSk nDQYEh5PiJs3HkmnX3XecdlKgmewmUuMx5IgsLlNEAm1T1ULnx DBkxuMbxKw1HUiDrgOqkA_GE.jpg

Sourav
11th October 2009, 08:18 AM
Latest stills:

http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Album?uid=16325925877758435628&aid=1239662479&p=2

Sourav
14th October 2009, 04:12 PM
Padikkathavan movie 4 diwali in Sun tv @ 6Pm... :boo:

NOV
19th October 2009, 01:08 PM
[tscii:15e13b40ca]
Director Hari and actor Dhanush together

Director Hari, well known for making successful commercial films has joined hands with Dhanush for his next film. The filmmaker holds special mention for having delivered flicks with Suriya, Vikram, Silambarasan, Bharath and Vishal.

This untitled film featuring Dhanush is produced by Bharathi Reddy of Vijaya Vauhini. Earlier, the produced had churned out Hari’s directorial “Thamirabarani’ starring Vishal in lead role and Dhanush starrer “Padikadhavan’.

Shooting for this untitled project will hit the floors in July 2010. Right now, Hari is busy filming “Singam’ starring Surya and Anushka in lead roles. As well Dhanush is occupied, shooting simultaneously for “Aadukalam’ and “Maappilai’.

[/tscii:15e13b40ca]

Sourav
22nd October 2009, 04:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_9y3UreV8o

surya,.. 8-)

Sourav
25th October 2009, 08:54 AM
Audio coming soon!!!

HonestRaj
26th October 2009, 09:23 PM
sourav.. did u read vetrimaran's interview about AadukaLam in Ananda vikatan?

looks to be a film suitable for Dhanush type of actors

until this sun pictures & their group is in the field... there won't be any competition :hammer: which will make us uninterested in the opening thrills

Sourav
27th October 2009, 06:59 AM
not yet...

ya, there wont be any competition...ayngaran site says 'audio coming soon', sun pictures releasing k.k this weekend, yogi next month...kutty only after hunter i think...music wil be one of the major highlight i hope...telugu-la audio nalla hit? :?:

Sourav
27th October 2009, 01:25 PM
Southscope Style awards given away!
By Moviebuzz | Tuesday, 27 October , 2009, 12:41

The first style awards hosted by Southscope, the English south Indian film magazine turned out to be a star studded event with the crème-de-la-crème of cinema attending it on Sunday (Oct 25) at HICC, Hotel Novotel, Hyderabad.

The Southscope Style awards are being established to celebrate the sartorial splendour of South India cinema. The nominations were for the most stylish film, Stylish actor, Stylish actress, Stylish stunt choreographer, Stylish album, and stylish dance choreographer in all the four south Indian languages. Asmita Marwa, Wendell Rodricks, Prasad Bidapa judged the nominees according to given parameters.

Apart from these awards, Suriya was adjudged as the Southscope Youth Style Icon (Male) and Nayanthara was the Southscope Youth Style Icon (Female).

Tamil winners

Stylish Film- Vishnuvardhan (Billa)
Stylish Choreography- Prabhu Deva (Sivaji)
Stylish Actor- Male- Dhanush (Pollathavan) :victory: :clap: :cool2:
Stylish Actor- Female- Shriya Saran (Sivaji)
Stylish Album- Harris Jayaraj (Dhaam Dhoom)
Stylish Fight Choreography- K.Rajasekhar( Subramiapuram)

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14917033[tscii:dd8d2d30f7][/tscii:dd8d2d30f7]

Sourav
27th October 2009, 04:16 PM
[tscii:cd5748daba]
Sun Pictures To Release Kutty In December
Sun Pictures has been tremendously marking a perfect strategy of releasing its films in order. After picking the best collections in box office with ‘Ninaithale Inikkum’, it has started promoting ‘Kanden Kadhalai’ ready to hit screens on Oct 30.

It’s a well known fact that ‘Kanden Kadhalai’ is a remake of Bollywood blockbuster ‘Jab We Met’ and Moser Baer has produced the film in collaboration with Blue Ocean Entertainment. According to the report of closer circuit, it has been mentioned that Sun Pictures will promote the film till November and then get along with ‘Kutty’.

Starring Dhanush and Shriya Charan in lead roles, the film is directed by Jawahar. With Devi Sri Prasad scoring music, the audio is slated to launch somewhere in November.

source:http://www.top10cinema.com/news/1321/sun-pictures-to-release-kutty-in-december [/tscii:cd5748daba]

Raikkonen
27th October 2009, 05:16 PM
december release.. :roll: appo eppo vettai release?

sun-iyan pictures.. :twisted:

HonestRaj
27th October 2009, 08:34 PM
december release.. :roll: appo eppo vettai release?

sun-iyan pictures.. :twisted:

:rotfl:

Sourav
4th November 2009, 10:59 AM
Dhanush to play Lord Muruga!
By Moviebuzz | Wednesday, 04 November , 2009, 08:58

Dhanush is all set to turn into Lord Muruga !

We are talking about his next film to be directed by Subramaniyam Shiva who gave him that super hit Thiruda Thirudi, in which he will play a cameo.

The untitled film produced by R Mohan (the man who first introduced mosquito mats under the brand name Good Knight in India), is a remake of the off beat Malayalam super hit Nandanam written and directed by Ranjith.

It was the debut film of Prithviraj and Navya Nair, a beautiful love story and showed the power of a devotee of Lord Krishna of Guruvayur.

In the Tamil version Prithviraj will do what he did in the original and Nadodigal girl Ananya will play a devotee of Lord Muruga. It is the only change that writer Viji who is doing the script is making to suit the Tamil Nadu nativity, as Lord Muruga is a very popular deity in the state.

The shoot of this film will start in Palani from the third week of November.
http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14918043

The success of Suriya and Dhanush is a clear indication that A center audiences are today more crucial than any other segment.
http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14918053

podaskie
5th November 2009, 12:14 AM
@ Sourav

Is padikthavan nd aadhavan is a A center movie??? :huh:

Sourav
5th November 2009, 06:59 AM
A,B,C... :lol:

VinodKumar's
5th November 2009, 07:42 AM
Singa kuttyum Singamum all classlayum mass .... :thumbsup:

Sourav
6th November 2009, 01:08 PM
கொஸ்டீன் எழுப்பிய ரசிகர்கள்
கோடி ரூபாய் ஜெனிலியா

தெலுங்கில் உச்சம். எனக்கெதுக்கு லட்சம்? என்று கோடிகளில் சம்பளம் கேட்க ஆரம்பித்திருக்கிறார் ஜெனிலியா. போதும் போதாததற்கு பாலிவுட்டிலும் புகழ் வெளிச்சம் அடிக்க ஆரம்பித்திருக்கிறது. இந்த நிலையில் தமிழ் படங்களில் நடிக்க வருவாரா? இப்படி ஏக்கமாக கொஸ்டீன் எழுப்பிய ரசிகர்களுக்காகவே கோடியில் சம்பளத்தை கொட்டி கூட்டி வந்திருக்கிறார்கள் ஜெனிலீயாவை. படம் ரெடி. ஜோடி தனுஷ்.

ஆந்திராவில் உருவாகி எக்கச்சக்க வசூலை அள்ளிக் குவித்த படம்தான் ரெடி. இதை தமிழில் ரீமேக் செய்யவிருக்கிறது பாலாஜி ஸ்டுடியோஸ் பிரைவேட் லிமிடெட் நிறுவனம். சந்திரமுகி, கில்லி, சிவாஜி படங்களுக்கு எவ்வளவு செலவானதோ, அவ்வளவு ஆனாலும் பரவாயில்லை என்ற முடிவோடு பெட்டியை திறந்திருக்கிறார்களாம். ஆடவாரி மாட்டலுக்கு அர்த்தலே வேறுலே என்று தெலுங்கில் வெளிவந்த படத்தைதான் தமிழில் யாரடி நீ மோகினி என்ற பெயரில் இயக்கி மாபெரும் வெற்றியை குவித்தார் மித்ரன் கே.ஜவகர். விரைவில் வெளிவரப்போகும் குட்டி படத்தையும் இவர்தான் இயக்கியிருக்கிறார். தற்போது ரெடி படத்தின் இயக்குனரும் இவர்தான்.

ஒரே ஹீரோவை வைத்து தொடர்ச்சியாக மூன்று படங்களை இயக்கிய பெருமை அநேகமாக இவருக்குதான் என்கிறது கோடம்பாக்கத்து குருவி. வெற்றிப்பட டைரக்டர்களுடன் கைகோர்க்கவே விரும்புவார்கள் ஹீரோக்களும். அந்த வகையில்தான் இந்த காம்பினேஷனும் தொடர்கிறது என்றாலும், தனுஷின் நெளிவு சுளிவு தெரிஞ்சு வேலை வாங்குற டைரக்டர் இவரு. அதனாலதான் இப்படி என்பவர்களும் உண்டு.

தமிழில் என்ன பெயர் வச்சுருக்காங்க என்பது இப்போதைக்கு ரகசியமாம்!
http://www.tamilcinema.com/CINENEWS/Hotnews/2009/November/061109a.asp

karthiknfr
6th November 2009, 03:32 PM
Good news for Dhanush fans....

Kutty release is on pongal...

I called sun pics to check Huter release that time thy said thay Kutty will be released on pongal

HonestRaj
6th November 2009, 05:57 PM
Dhanush is planning to do yet another telugu remake :banghead: :banghead:

Sourav
6th November 2009, 06:00 PM
Dhanush is planning to do yet another telugu remake :banghead: :banghead:s... :sigh2: kutty, maapillai, ready....ellam remakes... :| but, aadukalam and i.m.n.m r also there in the list. 8-)

HonestRaj
6th November 2009, 06:28 PM
Dhanush is planning to do yet another telugu remake :banghead: :banghead:s... :sigh2: kutty, maapillai, ready....ellam remakes... :| but, aadukalam and i.m.n.m r also there in the list. 8-)

eppavaavadhu remake pannalam... aana adhaye pozhappa vechukittu irundha enna panradhu...

pudhusu pudhusa pannathan nalla irukkum.. illaina original'la yaru nadichangalo..adhe expression.. adhe modulation ippadi panradhukku ivan edhukku... mimicry artiste's podhum

Sourav
6th November 2009, 06:57 PM
eppavaavadhu remake pannalam... aana adhaye pozhappa vechukittu irundha enna panradhu... hehe...pollathavan, padikathavan not remakes...nadula ynm - remake, ippo continuous-a varra maathri irukku,,,kutty-ku aduthu aadukalam vantha ok.

pudhusu pudhusa pannathan nalla irukkum.. athan aadukalam varuthey...selva movie vera irukku...waiituma... :P

illaina original'la yaru nadichangalo..adhe expression.. adhe modulation ippadi panradhukku ivan edhukku... mimicry artiste's podhumdhanush apdilam panna mattan. 'kutty' original-lerunthu neraya difference irukkumnu jawahar sollirukaru,..paappom.

VinodKumar's
6th November 2009, 08:26 PM
dhanush apdilam panna mattan. 'kutty' original-lerunthu neraya difference irukkumnu jawahar sollirukaru,..paappom

YNM pakkalaya :roll:

viraajan
6th November 2009, 08:29 PM
There is one big banner near Villupuram Bus stand. Fans wishing Dhanush for Kutty....

Will try to click it and post it here :)

Sourav
6th November 2009, 08:44 PM
dhanush apdilam panna mattan. 'kutty' original-lerunthu neraya difference irukkumnu jawahar sollirukaru,..paappom

YNM pakkalaya :roll:original pakkala...yen?

VinodKumar's
6th November 2009, 09:02 PM

paathingana mela sonnatha thirumba solla matinga ....

Sourav
6th November 2009, 09:11 PM

paathingana mela sonnatha thirumba solla matinga .... :x solratha ozhunga sollunga....abt dhanush or jawahar? :? :roll:

Jyothsna
6th November 2009, 09:11 PM
Padam edukkarathu Director thane, ithula enna doubt :huh:

Sourav
6th November 2009, 09:14 PM
Padam edukkarathu Director thane, ithula enna doubt :huh:hr was talking abt imitating the same character...mimicry artist-e pothum...like that...i replied for that too, vk yethai solrarnu purila...

VinodKumar's
6th November 2009, 09:20 PM
Padam edukkarathu Director thane, ithula enna doubt :huh:hr was talking abt imitating the same character...mimicry artist-e pothum...like that...i replied for that too, vk yethai solrarnu purila...

i meant the scene by scene copy .... dhanush ah la matahvanga pannura style la immitate pannurathu kastam .... othuvarathu ..

Sourav
6th November 2009, 09:23 PM

i meant the scene by scene copy .... dhanush ah la matahvanga pannura style la immitate pannurathu kastam .... othuvarathu ..ok....nan solala, avan than interview koduthirukkan kutty konjam dipperent-a irukkumnu...lol...paapom. :)

VinodKumar's
6th November 2009, 09:28 PM

i meant the scene by scene copy .... dhanush ah la matahvanga pannura style la immitate pannurathu kastam .... othuvarathu ..ok....nan solala, avan than interview koduthirukkan kutty konjam dipperent-a irukkumnu...lol...paapom. :)

hmmm thats cool ... padam nalla iruntha seri ... 8-)

Sourav
9th November 2009, 10:07 AM
Dhanush is getting ready for Ready!
By Moviebuzz | Saturday, 07 November , 2009, 13:23

Dhanush and his favourite director Mithran Jawahar are on a hat-trick with yet another Telugu remake Ready!

Remember Jawahar a former associate of Selvaraghavan had remade his Telugu super hit AMAV as Yaaradi Nee Mohini with Dhanush and Nayanthara which turned out to be a hit.

Next the director made Telugu Arya remake in Tamil with Dhanush and Shriya as Kutty, which Sun Pictures will release after Vettaikaran.

The Telugu Ready is a family entertainer directed by Seenu Vytilla and features Ram and Genelia in the lead. The film had foot tapping music by Devi Sri Prasad and was a super hit.

Now in the Tamil version produced by Appa Rao and Ramesh, Mithran Jawahar will make some basic nativity changes, retain Devi’s original music track.

Genelia will be the heroine in the Tamil version too. Dhanush has been paid a bomb to do the remake which will start rolling soon.
[tscii:0ad555466c][/tscii:0ad555466c]
http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14918582&cid=2363

Sourav
14th November 2009, 05:32 PM
Pollathavan remade in telugu...
Movie Name : Kurradu
Banner : Anand Arts Creations
Cast : Varun Sandesh, Neha Sharma, Thanikella Bharani, Ali, Jai Venu, MS Narayana and Others
Music Director : Achu
Producer : Gemini Kiran
Director : Sandeep Gunnam.....

http://www.idlebrain.com/movie/photogallery/kurradu1/images/kurradu36.jpg
yaaruyya ivan, :lol2:

Raikkonen
14th November 2009, 05:39 PM
gemini kiran.. :lol:

enappa new-ku appuram oru padamum varala pola amamnikku.. ipdi produce panna erangitaanga..

Sourav
1st December 2009, 09:48 AM
Dhanush starts Ready remake!
By Moviebuzz | Tuesday, 01 December , 2009, 08:47

Dhanush seems to be the busiest actor in town with three films on floors.

He is yet to complete Aadukalam and simultaneously he has started work on Maapillai and Ready remake.

This yet-to-be titled, remake of Telugu hit has started rolling on the East Coast Road in Chennai. This film has Genelia in female lead and it marks her comeback to Kollywood after a brief hiatus. Her last film in Tamil was Santosh Subramaniam.

Dhanush has his favourite director Mitran R Jawahar for the third time after Yaaradi Nee Mohini and Kutty. Says Jawahar: “It is family entertainer with comedy, sentiments and romance. I have made a few changes to make it suitable for the Tamil audience. Dhanush and Genelia are a fine pair ad I’m sure that it will be a visual treat”
http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14921733[tscii:a686bd41ce][/tscii:a686bd41ce]

HonestRaj
2nd December 2009, 08:56 PM
gemini kiran.. :lol:

enappa new-ku appuram oru padamum varala pola amamnikku.. ipdi produce panna erangitaanga..

ennaththai

Sourav
5th December 2009, 11:14 AM
it seems SUN pics doesn't want to release it 4 pongal, they want solo release, so, movie will come in feb i guess.

Raikkonen
5th December 2009, 11:19 AM
it seems SUN pics doesn't want to release it 4 pongal, they want solo release, so, movie will come in feb i guess.

ayyo ivanunga tollai taanga mudiyalaye..

Sourav
5th December 2009, 11:24 AM

ayyo ivanunga tollai taanga mudiyalaye.. kutty shooting mudinje 5,6 maasam aaguthu... :twisted:
maappillai also sun pics...
next yr 3 or 4 dhanush movies will release... :boo:
kutty, aadukalam shooting over... ready & mappillai going on....

HonestRaj
6th December 2009, 05:45 PM
பொதுமேடைகளில் சும்மா ஒரு மரியாதைக்கு சில புகழ் மொழிகளைச் சொல்வார்கள். ஆனால் அதையே சீரியஸாக எடுத்துக் கொண்டு ரியாக்ட் பண்ணுவார்கள் சிலர். இந்த லிஸ்டில் லேட்டஸ்ட் வரவு தனுஷ் [^].

சமீபத்தில் ஒரு ஆடியோ வெளியீட்டு விழாவில், ரஜினியின் வாரிசு தனுஷ்தான். அவர்தான் அடுத்த சூப்பர் ஸ்டார் என்றெல்லாம் இயக்குநர் டிபி கஜேந்திரன் ஆர்வக் கோளாறில் சொல்லி வைக்க, அடுத்த நிமிடம் மைக்கைப் பிடித்த தனுஷ் இப்படிச் சொன்னார்:

ரஜினி வீட்டுக்கு நான் நெருக்கமாக இருப்பதால், அவர் மகளை நான் திருமணம் செய்து கொண்டிருப்பதால், ரஜினிக்கு நான் வாரிசாகி விட முடியாது.

டிபி கஜேந்திரன் தப்பா சொல்றார். நான் எப்பவுமே கஸ்தூரி ராஜாவுக்குதான் வாரிசு" என்றார்.

சங்கடத்தில் நெளிந்த கஜேந்திரனை, எஸ்பி முத்துராமன் வந்து சமாதானப்படுத்த வேண்டியதாயிற்று.

http://thatstamil.oneindia.in/movies/heroes/2009/12/06i-m-not-the-heir-rajini-danush.html

---------------------------------------
Dhanush oda general thread enge irukku?

Sourav
7th December 2009, 05:28 PM
http://sify.com/movies/Anil-Kumble--Dhanush-open-Fitness-Studio-imagegallery-kollywood-jmhmfoiiigf.html

Sourav
13th December 2009, 07:34 AM
http://www.dailythanthi.com/thanthiepaper/13122009/MDSU074160_R1.jpg

Audio coming soon :boo:

Sourav
13th December 2009, 08:05 AM
movie coming 4 pongal... :boo: Audio from dec-16
http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/OgAAAA7_hWdg1IM3qb2UDpkDJBTYjyG9qkzH192U61qh3zoOxB FBdAMTv9ZFiXYJSNfGN-fShTHrFgyJreB9f5arGDEAm1T1UPyXM88ihVrsZrRC-Lbio0QNIHw5.jpg

not a 'sun pictures' release... :?

rifath
13th December 2009, 09:28 AM
movie coming 4 pongal... :boo: Audio from dec-16
http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/OgAAAA7_hWdg1IM3qb2UDpkDJBTYjyG9qkzH192U61qh3zoOxB FBdAMTv9ZFiXYJSNfGN-fShTHrFgyJreB9f5arGDEAm1T1UPyXM88ihVrsZrRC-Lbio0QNIHw5.jpg

not a 'sun pictures' release... :?
poster romba gaaliya irukke.i think padam sun pics release pannathathukku jaggubhai avanga vanga porathudhan kaaranam

mareen
13th December 2009, 08:50 PM
cant u see dhanush in the poster :p

rifath
13th December 2009, 08:55 PM
cant u see dhanush in the poster :pdhanusha kindel panrathakaga naan appdi sollalai.enakkennamo gaaliya irukura mathiri irunthathu .

mareen
13th December 2009, 09:40 PM
i would say add sherya also in that. :cool:

maniram_1234
20th December 2009, 03:50 PM
dhanush next superstar
kutty blockbuster of 2010 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sourav
21st December 2009, 08:32 AM
ya, semma kaamedy.

Sourav
22nd December 2009, 03:04 PM
museek from tmrw!

HonestRaj
22nd December 2009, 09:53 PM
sourav... vettaikaran parkkumpodhu intervella... 3 trailer kanbichanga:

1. Kutty ------ OK.. another stereotype / simplistic role from Dhanush... minimum guarantee.. shreya is also there.. paattu mattum sari illai..

2. Aayirathil Oruvan ---- starting fulla english dialogues..max. f*** (censored) word... yedho english padam copy'nu mattum theriyudhu

3. Thamizh padam -- idhu dhayanidhi alagiri'odadhu... Mirchi Siva.. nalla comedy'nu ninaikkiren.. sure hit '' aaga vaippundu

1--> related to the thread
2 & 3 --- > wanted to post somewhere.. edhula post panna enna :wink:

jaaze
22nd December 2009, 09:56 PM
1. Kutty ------ OK.. another stereotype / simplistic role from Dhanush... minimum guarantee.. shreya is also there.. paattu mattum sari illai.. idhu onne podhum :D

Sourav
22nd December 2009, 09:59 PM

1. Kutty ------ OK.. another stereotype / simplistic role from Dhanush... minimum guarantee.. shreya is also there.. paattu mattum sari illai..
:cool2: sathyam-la interval-la podama first-e pottutanuga...ulla enter aagum bothu trailer correct-a mudinjuthu... :oops:

HonestRaj
22nd December 2009, 10:13 PM

:cool2: sathyam-la interval-la podama first-e pottutanuga...ulla enter aagum bothu trailer correct-a mudinjuthu... :oops:

yov.. Ajith rasigarnu solluveenga Vijay padam parpeenga.. vijay rasigarnu sollittu Ajith padam parpeenga.. appo nanga mattum :evil:

jaaze
22nd December 2009, 10:15 PM
yov.. Ajith rasigarnu solluveenga Vijay padam parpeenga.. vijay rasigarnu sollittu Ajith padam parpeenga.. appo nanga mattum :evil:captain rasigarnu sollittu sathyaraj padam paarunga :?

HonestRaj
22nd December 2009, 10:20 PM
yov.. Ajith rasigarnu solluveenga Vijay padam parpeenga.. vijay rasigarnu sollittu Ajith padam parpeenga.. appo nanga mattum :evil:captain rasigarnu sollittu sathyaraj padam paarunga :?

2 perum (VK & SR) onnum.. mathi mathi SMS / E-Mail la ellam -ves spread panradhillaye.. andha doubtlathan ketten

Sourav
23rd December 2009, 09:37 AM
[html:6364fe0cd7]
http://www.dailythanthi.com/thanthiepaper/23122009/MDSG388668.jpg
[/html:6364fe0cd7]

:shoot:

rifath
23rd December 2009, 10:39 AM

yov.. Ajith rasigarnu solluveenga Vijay padam parpeenga.. vijay rasigarnu sollittu Ajith padam parpeenga.. appo nanga mattum :evil:naanga ullukkulla friendsdhan.naanga ellam enemiesnu ellarum thappa purinjukraanga :D

Sourav
23rd December 2009, 03:44 PM
trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxDEYNrz4h4

new stills:
http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/moviegallery/11047.html

‘Kutty’ audio from today!
http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/52894.html[tscii:bf3d1dfd2e][/tscii:bf3d1dfd2e]

VinodKumar's
24th December 2009, 04:51 AM
[html:950484d1f6]
http://imagecloset.com/28/cf816a1a3898a4bed54512099c6571fd/MDSG388668.jpg
[/html:950484d1f6]
:shoot:

semaya irruku intha ad :2thumbsup:

VinodKumar's
24th December 2009, 04:52 AM
[quote=HonestRaj]yov.. Ajith rasigarnu solluveenga Vijay padam parpeenga.. vijay rasigarnu sollittu Ajith padam parpeenga.. appo nanga mattum :evil:captain rasigarnu sollittu sathyaraj padam paarunga :?

2 perum (VK & SR) onnum.. mathi mathi SMS / E-Mail la ellam -ves spread panradhillaye.. andha doubtlathan ketten[/quote

avanga kaalathula letter potu spread pannirupaanga :lol: :lol:

VinodKumar's
24th December 2009, 04:55 AM
trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxDEYNrz4h4

new stills:
http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/moviegallery/11047.html

‘Kutty’ audio from today!
http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/52894.html[tscii:438e5b4536][/tscii:438e5b4536]

shreya semaya irruka :slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

dhanush engayo irruku

Sourav
24th December 2009, 07:56 AM
wallpapers:
http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/moviewallpapers/11047.html

Kutty confirms Pongal release
By Moviebuzz | Wednesday, 23 December , 2009, 17:10

Gemini Film Circuit has confirmed that their Dhanush-Shriya starrer Kutty will release for Pongal, likely on Thursday, January 14. The film will be censored in the next two days.

Meanwhile a soft audio launch of the film took place at Gemini Lab, today (Dec 23) morning. Two songs from the film tuned by Devi Sri Prasad were screened for the media. The director of the film Mithran R Jawahar, music director Devi Sri Prasad and producer Manohar Prasad were present.

One of the songs had Dhanush singing with a lot of kids in a friendly neighborhood projecting him as a happy go lucky guy. The other song atop a train featured Dhanush and Meghana Naidu singing peppy folk number shot in Shengottai-Theni and other areas.

The music of Kutty simply rocks. There are five songs in the album out of which two are from the original Telugu film Arya along with three new numbers.

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14924667
The views expressed in the article are the author's and not of Sify.com. [tscii:3f7866a6cc][/tscii:3f7866a6cc]

varrann paaru kutttyykaaraan,,,, :smokesmirk:

VinodKumar's
24th December 2009, 10:46 AM
Original KUTTY

here you go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCMDGqk-g24

:noteeth: :yessir:

Sourav
26th December 2009, 11:40 AM
Kutty gets a clean U certificate!
By Moviebuzz | Saturday, 26 December , 2009, 11:07

Dhanush’s, 2010 Pongal treat Kutty has been censored with a clean U certificate. The film, which is family entertainer is all set to release on Thursday, January 14, Pongal day all over Tamilnadu.

Kutty produced by Gemini Film Circuit is director by Mitran Jawahar the man who gave us that super hit Yaaradi Nee Mohini last year. Now, this film too promises to be a thorough entertainer with plenty of comedy, romance, songs and sentiments.

The film is Dhanush’s release after three consecutive hits and remember that Pongal has always been lucky for him with Padikkathavan (released for Pongal 2009) turning out to be one of the super hits of the year.

The buzz on the film is positive and censor board members who watched the film loved it claiming that it is the perfect outing for the entire family. The songs tuned by Devi Sri Prasad are already topping the charts. [tscii:7474bc73fe][/tscii:7474bc73fe]
http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14924878

Thirumaran
26th December 2009, 11:44 AM

then no point in watching the movie :huh:

VinodKumar's
26th December 2009, 11:45 AM
Title Vella katti shreya :clap: :clap: :clap:

HonestRaj
28th December 2009, 08:47 PM

then no point in watching the movie :huh:

ungalukku theriyadha.. Annan'oda pala bad words ellam censor sevigalayum thaandi vandhurukkunnu :huh:

similar thing might happen 8-)

jaaze
28th December 2009, 08:58 PM
Title Vella katti shreya :clap: :clap: :clap::clap:

Sourav
31st December 2009, 08:15 AM
Pollathavan - Super hit
YNM - Super Hit
Padikkathavan - Super Hit
Kutty - :smokesmirk:

//
dhanush's char. name in 'aadu kalam' is karuppu! 8-)

maniram_1234
31st December 2009, 09:20 PM
kutty-blockbuster
all other actors should learn how to choose a script from dhanush
he doesnt have attracting handsome facelike surya or madhavan
doesnt have six pack fit body like surya
doesnt have big followers like ajith vijay or rajini
doesnt know to act differently like kamal or vikram
not a expert in dance like vijay or simbu
but yettttttttttttttttt
giving continously not just a hit but megahit filmsssssssss

Appu s
31st December 2009, 09:40 PM
Jaggu bhai got released in Net :shock:

Nerd
31st December 2009, 09:51 PM
adhu yEn indha thread-la?? One of my friends has already d/lded it. :oops: Looks like re-recording mudinjonna net-la vittuttAnga pOla.. ThalaivikkAgavum, anjasingathukkAgavum pAkkalamnu irukkEn.

Sourav
31st December 2009, 09:57 PM
saar ithu dhanush thread, loadman thread illa.... :twisted:
vella katti shreya nadichathunu inga pottiyakkum... :lol2:

viraajan
31st December 2009, 09:59 PM
adhu yEn indha thread-la?? One of my friends has already d/lded it. :oops: Looks like re-recording mudinjonna net-la vittuttAnga pOla.. ThalaivikkAgavum, anjasingathukkAgavum pAkkalamnu irukkEn.

In net? Before release? :shock: Is this "indhiya thoalaikaatchigalil mudhal muraiyaga?" :shock: I mean, has any other movie been released in net before the acutal release :?

Appu s
31st December 2009, 10:11 PM
my bad ,i thought it is pongal release thread :P

rifath
31st December 2009, 10:17 PM
my bad ,i thought it is pongal release thread :Pannan can u stop this piracy

viraajan
31st December 2009, 10:20 PM

:idontgetit: avar edhuvum link post pannalaiye :roll:

Sourav
31st December 2009, 10:21 PM
my bad ,i thought it is pongal release thread :Pannan can u stop this piracy thambi nee vettaikaran movie download panni editing, cutting, otting ellam panriye athellam enna solrathu.,.. :wink:

viraajan
31st December 2009, 10:22 PM
annan can u stop this piracy thambi nee vettaikaran movie download panni editing, cutting, otting ellam panriye athellam enna solrathu.,.. :wink:

:lol: :lol:

rifath
31st December 2009, 10:28 PM
my bad ,i thought it is pongal release thread :Pannan can u stop this piracy thambi nee vettaikaran movie download panni editing, cutting, otting ellam panriye athellam enna solrathu.,.. :wink:annan athu release aana padam i watched on theater first.btw naan ungala sollala eppdiyavathu
intha piracya stop panna mudiyumaannudhan kettaen i shud thank u for the info that jaggubhai.i informed udaynithi stalin

rifath
31st December 2009, 10:29 PM

:idontgetit: avar edhuvum link post pannalaiye :roll:naan avara thitleenga.intha piracya eppdiyavathu stop panna mudiyumaanudhan ketten.avara thittaleenga

Sourav
31st December 2009, 10:32 PM
my bad ,i thought it is pongal release thread :Pannan can u stop this piracy thambi nee vettaikaran movie download panni editing, cutting, otting ellam panriye athellam enna solrathu.,.. :wink:annan athu release aana padam i watched on theater first.btw naan ungala sollala eppdiyavathu
intha piracya stop panna mudiyumaannudhan kettaen i shud thank u for the info that jaggubhai. i informed udaynithi stalin oh...avlo periya thillalangadiya nee... :P
post pannathu nan illa, appu...avanai matti vidu... :yes:

rifath
31st December 2009, 10:35 PM
intha piracya stop panna mudiyumaannudhan kettaen i shud thank u for the info that jaggubhai. i informed udaynithi stalin oh...avlo periya thillalangadiya nee... :P
post pannathu nan illa, appu...avanai matti vidu... :yes: :lol: :lol: illinga naan unga peralam sollalinga avaroda facebook accountukku message anupitten with just the info that jaggubhai leaked in the net and pls infrom KSR.thats all.so neenga tension aagvendam :D

rifath
31st December 2009, 10:48 PM
sourav annan escape aayitaru.unamiyilie unga paer mattumilla yaar paeryum podalinga.just message him thats all :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

avven
31st December 2009, 10:49 PM
:roll:

rifath
31st December 2009, 10:50 PM
:roll:yen intha reaction
?

Appu s
31st December 2009, 10:51 PM
sourav annan escape aayitaru.unamiyilie unga paer mattumilla yaar paeryum podalinga.just message him thats all :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rotfl: sourav :poke:

thambi nee romba veguli paiyana irukka :D , BTW sun pictures is not buying JB i guess

Paavam Radhika madam :( :cry: :cry2:

avven
31st December 2009, 10:52 PM
?
nee panra kalavaratha paarthu enna sollurathunu theriyama rolling pannikittu iruken

rifath
31st December 2009, 10:53 PM

thambi nee romba veguli paiyana irukka :D , BTW sun pictures is not buying JB i guess

Paavam Radhika madam :( :cry: :cry2:
adhan nenaichen paavamnga avanga :( adhan udaiyanithku message pannen mathapadi sourav annanaiyo ungalaiyo maatividanumngarathukkaga illa :lol: :lol:

jaaze
31st December 2009, 10:53 PM
rifath poi thoongu.. kaalaila ezhunthirukkanum illa

rifath
31st December 2009, 10:55 PM
rifath poi thoongu.. kaalaila ezhunthirukkanum illaen veetla yaarum thoongala watching unnale unnale in vasantham

Sourav
31st December 2009, 10:56 PM

ada paavigala....its new yr...annan busy-a irukken... :poke: anga inga nagara vida mattenga polave....

thambi nee romba veguli paiyana irukka :D , :exactly:

rifath
31st December 2009, 10:56 PM
rifath poi thoongu.. kaalaila ezhunthirukkanum illathinamum kaalaila 10 pmku kurainju enthirikirathe illa :lol: :lol:

rifath
31st December 2009, 10:57 PM

ada paavigala....its new yr...annan busy-a irukken... :poke: anga inga nagara vida mattenga polave....

thambi nee romba veguli paiyana irukka :D , :exactly: :lol: :lol:

Sourav
31st December 2009, 10:57 PM
?
nee panra kalavaratha paarthu enna sollurathunu theriyama rolling pannikittu iruken :lol: konjam eduthu sollu... :P

jaaze
31st December 2009, 10:58 PM

ada paavigala....its new yr...annan busy-a irukken... :poke: anga inga nagara vida mattenga polave....ethula :lol2:

rifath
31st December 2009, 10:58 PM

ada paavigala....its new yr...annan busy-a irukken... :poke: anga inga nagara vida mattenga polave....ethula :lol2: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jaaze
31st December 2009, 10:59 PM
?
nee panra kalavaratha paarthu enna sollurathunu theriyama rolling pannikittu iruken :lol: konjam eduthu sollu... :Phttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkvW-BWrdtY

rifath
31st December 2009, 11:00 PM
?
nee panra kalavaratha paarthu enna sollurathunu theriyama rolling pannikittu iruken :lol: konjam eduthu sollu... :Phttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkvW-BWrdtY :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sourav
31st December 2009, 11:03 PM

ada paavigala....its new yr...annan busy-a irukken... :poke: anga inga nagara vida mattenga polave....ethula :lol2: :shhh:

rifath
31st December 2009, 11:03 PM
kutty padathu villan yaaru

Sourav
31st December 2009, 11:05 PM
kutty padathu villan yaarukutty padathula yaarnu therla,,,,but kutty thread-ku nee than...2 pages digr. pannita.... :twisted:

vithagan
31st December 2009, 11:06 PM
kutty padathu villan yaaru
I remember seeing Radharavi in the trailer.

viraajan
Thread is moving fast! Sourav :thumbsup:

rifath
kutty padathu villan yaarukutty padathula yaarnu therla,,,,but kutty thread-ku nee than...2 pages digr. pannita.... :twisted:sorry sorry
:ashamed:

jaaze
Thread is moving fast! Sourav :thumbsup:u mean rifath? :?

rifath
31st December 2009, 11:07 PM
Thread is moving fast! Sourav :thumbsup:idhenna fast ithavida fasta kooda move panna naanum sourav annanum ready :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rifath
31st December 2009, 11:07 PM
Thread is moving fast! Sourav :thumbsup:u mean rifath? :?enga rendu paerayumdhan :lol:

viraajan
31st December 2009, 11:08 PM

oru thread fast'a move aana, andha starter'ku thaanE perumai... adha sonnen :lol:

obviously credit goes to rifath as well 8-)

rifath
31st December 2009, 11:08 PM

oru thread fast'a move aana, andha starter'ku thaanE perumai... adha sonnen :lol:enna oru pazhamozhi :lol:

vithagan
31st December 2009, 11:10 PM
Have anyone seen the original "Kutty".. i mean telugu "Arya"?

Sourav
31st December 2009, 11:13 PM
Have anyone seen the original "Kutty".. i mean telugu "Arya"?few scenes paathurukken, u? :roll:
arya-2 also big hit i think? :?

rifath
31st December 2009, 11:14 PM

oru thread fast'a move aana, andha starter'ku thaanE perumai... adha sonnen :lol:

obviously credit goes to rifath as well 8-)
THANK YOU
AND HAPPY NEW YEAR :D

rifath
31st December 2009, 11:14 PM
Have anyone seen the original "Kutty".. i mean telugu "Arya"?few scenes paathurukken, u? :roll:
arya-2 also big hit i think? :?arya 2 anthalavuku nalla illainu kelvi patten.

vithagan
31st December 2009, 11:17 PM
arya-2 also big hit i think? :?

Yes, I do. I hope Kutty will recreate the magic.. lets see.

Sanjeevi
31st December 2009, 11:43 PM
Saw Kutty trailer at interval when I watched Vettaikkaran. Nalla Aaruthal

muralee10
31st December 2009, 11:54 PM
Have anyone seen the original "Kutty".. i mean telugu "Arya"?

ya i saw it twice in gemini tv,dont worry kutty wil be hit.and character of allu arjun wil be wel suited for dhanush

Sourav
2nd January 2010, 07:22 PM
STRAIGHT FROM THE HEART
http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Default/Scripting/ArticleWin.asp?From=Archive&Source=Page&Skin=TOINEW&BaseHref=TOICH/2010/01/02&PageLabel=19&EntityId=Ar01901&ViewMode=HTML&GZ=T

HonestRaj
4th January 2010, 08:58 PM
http://www.dailythanthi.com/thanthiepaper/112010/Fri0101_DanushPG01.jpg

I remainded of a dialogue by Dhanush about Chaya Singh in Thiruda Thirudi :wink:

Sourav
4th January 2010, 09:01 PM

I remainded of a dialogue by Dhanush about Chaya Singh in Thiruda Thirudi :wink:
:lol: :P inga dhanush than bag vacchirukkaru... :lol2:

HonestRaj
4th January 2010, 09:03 PM

:lol: :P inga dhanush than bag vacchirukkaru... :lol2:

aana Shreya .. ayyayyo.. varambhu meerurEn :hammer: :shhh:

Sourav
5th January 2010, 07:44 AM
Kutty Preview

Carefully carving a place for him in Tamil cinema is Dhanush. With all his recent ventures becoming decent hits, the son-in-law of the Superstar is now expecting the release of ‘Kutty’, which would hit theatres on Pongal.

A remake of Telugu blockbuster ‘Arya’, which had Allu Arjun in the lead, ‘Kutty’ is directed by Mithran Jawahar. The filmmaker had earlier made ‘Yaaradi Nee Mohini’ and is currently busy with the Tamil version of Tollywood hit ‘Ready’, all starring Dhanush.

Produced by Gemini Film Circuit, ‘Kutty’ has Shriya Saran opposite Dhanush. Musical score is by Devi Sri Prasad, the hot and happening music composer of Telugu cinema. All his songs have come out well, say sources in the know.

Says Dhaunsh, “I usually do not like doing remakes. But somehow, after seeing ‘Arya’, I feel like giving it a shot. ‘Kutty’ is a breezy, romantic campus caper. I am extremely satisfied after seeing the rushes.”

On his heroine Shriya, the actor says, “She is very good in the film. She is a talented actress and it was visible on the sets of ‘Kutty’. Besides, Shriya’s knowledge and her penchat to know new things is something that really amazed me.”

Claiming that the movie will be liked by one and all, director Mithran Jawahar says, “Arya was well received by Telugu audience. We have immense hope that ‘Kutty’ too will get a similar reception here. The script is so strong and it will woo the audience.”

Denying that he has no intention to do remakes alone, the filmmaker says, “I thought of doing a movie based on my original story. But I changed my mind after watching ‘Arya’. Such was its impact on me.”

Happy about acting with the Superstar in ‘Sivaji’ and his son-in-law in ‘Kutty’, Shriya says, “Dhanush is as simple as Rajini sir. We became good friends while working together for ‘Kutty’. Not just Dhanush, but his entire family is close to me.”

On the movie, she says, “I play a college student. My role has got enough scope to perform and I believe that I had given my best. Director Mithran Jawahar knows how to extract work from his team members.” [tscii:7b489b51fe][/tscii:7b489b51fe]
http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/preview/11047.html

VinodKumar's
6th January 2010, 03:51 AM
sourav songs ketacha

eppdi irruku ...

Sourav
6th January 2010, 08:12 AM
songs r good...but, haven't heard much...ketkanum...

here's a review.
http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/musicreview/11047.html

Sourav
7th January 2010, 11:29 AM
Everyone will love Kutty: Dhanush
By Moviebuzz | Thursday, 07 January , 2010, 09:02
http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14926331

Dhanush is riding a wave since last year’s Padikkathavan which was super hit, his hat trick at the box-office. But the actor is grounded and is busy overseeing the promotional work of his next Pongal release Kutty. In this exclusive interview to Sify.com, the young actor speaks

Are you tensed, as Kutty gets ready for a Pongal release?
I am tensed before the release of any of my films. But at the same time, I know that success is not permanent and I am prepared to take the audiences verdict. After all they are the people who make a film a hit or flop. Till today, they have been extremely supportive and a pray and hope that this time too, lady luck shines on me.

Tell us something about Kutty?
As everyone knows, this film is a remake of that blockbuster hit Arya in Telugu. It is a clean family entertainer with twist and turns that will make you laugh, cry and get entertained. I can assure you that.(Smiles). My character Kutty is one among the hundreds of guys you meet daily in colleges or on roads. He thinks differently and that make him unique. It is a campus story with love as backdrop.

What are the highlights?
The biggest highlight is Kutty the character you will see in the film. He is so lovable and adorable that you will all like him. There is subtle situational comedy, romance, a fight scene and good songs. There are no villains, violence or even a scene where the hero touches the heroine. So now you know, why I said that it is a clean film for family audiences? In fact Devi Sri Prasad’s songs are going to be huge hits after the film releases.

Have you retained the songs from the original? Which is your favourite?
Three songs have been retained. We have added two more new numbers. Feel my love.. is my personal favourite.
They have been choreographed well. We shot one song with Meghana Naidu atop a train in picturistic locales of Orissa.

How is Shriya and the new boy?
Shriya has done a fantastic job and she looks cute. We do not have any love scenes or romantic duets. Sameer is also talented and he has an important role. Aarthy takes care of comedy and she is a scream. [tscii:8f496bd072][/tscii:8f496bd072]

Sanjeevi
7th January 2010, 12:26 PM
as usual he impress in fight sequence - kutty trailor

Indian bruce lee :P

Thirumaran
7th January 2010, 01:06 PM
Everyone will love Kutty

of course.. :lol2: kutty paerenna :noteeth:

HonestRaj
7th January 2010, 07:06 PM
Everyone will love Kutty

of course.. :lol2: kutty paerenna :noteeth:

Shreya 8-)

Sourav
10th January 2010, 10:14 AM
Pollathavan 4 pongal in kalaingar tv.

maniram_1234
10th January 2010, 04:22 PM
Pollathavan 4 pongal in kalaingar tv. pollathavan is with suntv

Sourav
10th January 2010, 07:37 PM
Pollathavan 4 pongal in kalaingar tv. pollathavan is with suntvoh... :oops:

podaskie
14th January 2010, 06:43 PM
Kutty – passable show
Production: Gemini Film Circuit
Direction: Jawahar Mithran
Star-casts: Dhanush, Shriya Charan, Radha Ravi, Srinath, Aarthi and others
Music: Devi Sri Prasad
Cinematography: Balasubramaniam

With most of the Pongal releases – 'Aayirathil Oruvan' and 'Naanayam' turning to be the biggest disappoints, here's 'Kutty' that lives up to our expectations for certain extent. To be precise, the reason that kept us waiting for 'Kutty' was the grand success of 'Yaaradi Nee Mohini' churned out by the same duo Jawahar-Dhanush.

And now with big day of contestation, 'Kutty' is ahead of other releases.

As mentioned previously, the film is a remake of yesteryear Telugu blockbuster 'Aarya' starring Allu Arjun in lead role. If you're into the act of comparing both the original and remake version, keep yourself away from it. 'Original remains the best' and having remade after 4 years, there are few adaptations of present day situation in terms of setting.

But nothing makes the story different….

Arjun (Debutant Sameer) is a filthy rich guy and son of a leading politician Devanayagam (Radha Ravi). He has a great likeliness for college belle Geetha (Shriya Saran) and proposes her wholeheartedly. But as she keeps resenting his love, Arjun pretends to jump from the college terrace if she isn’t gonna accept him. With no options left, Geetha propounds about dating him.

Enters Kutty (Dhanush), a happy-go-lucky youngster, who has no worries in life and what makes him so special is his cheerful attitude – Think Positive, Be Confident and things will happen as you wanted. Things take a turn over the tale when Kutty falls in love with Geetha at the first sight and indeed proposes her. But Geetha refuses the proposal as she already pitted herself into unwanted things. Rest of the film is all about Kutty winning her love with his affirmative approach and self-confidence.

Years back the Telugu version 'Aarya' was adjudged as a 'sang-froid entertainer' that offered a better show. Now, the film too travels on the same notes. The first half is slightly sluggish as it takes some time to settle down with the main plot. But later as it proceeds towards the second hour, it maintains the momentum. Probably, there are chances for few groups to have great likeliness for first half while others maybe interested in second half.

On the performance level, Dhanush with his boy-to-next-door looks offers a perfect amusement for his fans. Kudos to Shriya Charan! For the girl who hardly gave any performance, deserves special mention here with simple looks. Hope she keeps herself adhered to such sort of roles. Debutant Sameer steals the show with his appealing performance and he's the new guy to be watched in town. Aarthi and Srinath add to the humor quotients while Radha Ravi is okay.

Technically, the songs are completely disappointing as none of them keep us captivated. Especially, the ardent listeners of 'Aa Ante Amalapuram' of 'Aarya' will be disappointed with the train song over here. Balasubramaniam's cinematography is a visual treat with eye-catching shots.

If Jawahar Mithran had penned the screenplay with more finesses avoiding few subtle and slow moments, the film would be received great appreciation from all centres. As of now, 'Kutty' will be a winner amongst 'B' and 'C' centres. If you've planned to watch this film, walk into theatres without any expectations and you will feel it worthy.

If you're still looking out for a clear-cut verdict, just behave the way similar to this film's protagonist - Think positive and the film is good and probably the vice-versa as well.

Verdict: Time-pass movie

Rating: 2.5/5

http://www.tamilnow.com/magazine/kutty-review-349.html

podaskie
14th January 2010, 06:44 PM
Kutty - Not so big

Produced by Gemini Film Circuit and directed by Mitran. R. Jawahar Kutty is an average film for all. You just can’t believe the film is directed by the same man who did ‘Yaaradi Nee Mohini’.

Shriya and Sameer Dattani are in the same college and at one point Sameer Dattani coerces Shriya to love him and there enters Dhanush. Dhanush loves Shriya and Shriya loves Sameer. And it’s not a love triangle. It is also not one sided love. Yes, don’t get confused. When Shriya tries to ignore Dhanush, he offers to help her and Sameer. At the same time he also challenges Sameer to save his love and see to that Shriya doesn’t fall for him. Finally when Sameer’s politician father Radha Ravi plans to marry off Sameer to his friend’s daughter the couple run away from home and Danush brings them to his village after fighting a dozen of henchmen on the way. Suddenly Sameer disappears and Dhanush takes care of Shriya until Sameer returns after week with his father after convincing him. They all then return and at the time of marriage Shriya tells Sameer she wants only Kutty. All end there. So why on earth did Dhanush do all that what he did is the rest.

The film was touted to be a campus story but hardly have you felt it. The characters are flat without scope for anything. Even the actors look pale on screen as if the film was in the making for years. It starts off like a Mills & Boon romance but meanders to forgettable settings. Only Dhanush is good with his sense for comedy. Radha Ravi, Vincent Ashokan, Rajalakshmi and Mayilsamy are there but not there. Casting also leaves a lot to be desired. Why the sidekicks of Sameer are like some hired six-feet goons and not college mates? Gundu Arthi tries to provide some comedy at odd places. The turn of events in the film are not convincing and to some extent illogical. Also the film has a Telugu tang throughout.

It is said Kutty is a remake of Telugu film Arya which made Allu Arjun a household name overnight. But for Dhanush who is already a star in his own right this film is like a spoke in the wheel of his continuous good run. Its time to realize Tamil cinema has evolved and people have already started thinking differently long before Kutty.

Music of Devi Sri Prasad sounds improved in film than in isolation. But had the picturisation of the songs been creative they would have been even more memorable. Still Feel My Love is top. Kannu Rendum Rengaratinam which features Meghna Reddy will live a short life at least. The lyric of Thamari in Yaro En Nenjil is a relief.

With a good cast and crew Mithran Jawahar should have tried something better. His earlier film was fresh and that worked. But the storytelling of Kutty is one we have been seeing for years.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/review/11047.html

RGowtham
14th January 2010, 07:26 PM
I heard that climax fight is wonderful :o
Splendid perfomance by Dhanush.

podaskie
15th January 2010, 12:27 AM
KUTTY TEAM WISHES PONGAL

http://www.videos.behindwoods.com/videos-q1-09/actor-actress-interview/kutty-team.html

podaskie
15th January 2010, 12:28 AM
KUTTY MOVIE REVIEW

Review by : Behindwoods review board

Starring: : Dhanush, Shriya.
Direction: Mitran R Jawahar
Music: Devi Sri Prasad
Production: Gemini Films Circuit

Exactly a year after Padikkathavan, Dhanush is back for Pongal 2010 with Kutty, the remake of the Telugu super hit Arya which had featured Allu Arjun in the lead. Very clearly Kutty is not the regular Dhanush entertainer. Dhanush had tried the family and sentiment path in Yaradee Nee Mohini and had been quite successful at it. This time with the same man, who made Yaradee Nee Mohini, he has arrived with a theme of persisting with one’s love and hope even when all seems lost. In short, it is about how one man handles his ‘one side love’ and whether his faith ultimately pays off.

For a change, Kutty is a Dhanush film that does not show him as the irresponsible college student who doesn’t care about his studies or future, constantly gets taunted and verbally flayed by his parents and sometimes returns the criticism with some of his witty one- liners. He is the regular college guy with below average looks, low confidence and nothing much that gets him noticed. Shriya is a student in the same college and with her kind of looks she soon becomes the center of attention. While Kutty has already developed a soft corner for her in his heart, she is also in the dreams of one of the most popular guys in the college. The popular guy (Sameer Dattani) also has a very reputed family background. But, even with his kind of profile, it is tough to woo Shriya. He eventually manages

to, but not in the best possible manner and that is where one begins to doubt whether the romance will last. Surprisingly it does, but there are other problems. Marriage is not easy as there are people and forces opposing it. Who supports their love, who opposes it, how do they solve the problems in their life, does their love last through the troubles or does one of them back off when the going gets tough and most importantly what happens to Kutty and his love? Kutty answers this question.

The one factor that keeps the interest in the movie going is the uncertain direction of the relationship. We know for sure what is going on in the minds of Dhanush and Sameer Dattani, but we can't comprehend what Shriya is thinking which makes us unable to predict the direction in which the love triangle of sorts is heading, that is the biggest strength of the movie. But, there are also flaws that stop Kutty from touching our hearts. The screenplay does not pick up pace, it is a rather sedate movement of events throughout. Also, the romance, be it the Sameer - Shriya relationship or Dhanush's one-side feelings, don't really get the bells tolling in our hearts which stops us from wishing that a particular pair finally unite; in short, the romance(s) don't connect. The narration is linear and plain which can be assumed to be necessitated by the story which leaves the movie with innate limitations at providing fun and entertainment. Dhanush has tried to liven up the proceedings with his comedy. Though enjoyable in parts, it does not touch the standards that we have got used to in Dhanush starrers.

Dhanush has lived the role of Kutty, the simple and shy guy who longs for love. He is the major factor that makes the film work to an extent; it is hard to imagine anyone else in this role. Sameer Dattani does his part without leaving much of an impact. Shriya has got a break from the glamour routine for a change which is a relief, and looks fresh and cute. But, she has missed an opportunity to make her mark as a good actress. The climax portions offered scope for expressing emotional turmoil but she has failed to grab the chance, looking stone faced. Veteran Radha Ravi is his usual commanding self. Meghna Naidu appears in an item number and disappears without much effect, a wasted presence.

Technically, the movie does not offer anything special. It is a simple story with minimum requirements; the camera and editing departments have fulfilled them without making any great impression. The music is however a let down, the songs don't get the audience going. Mithran Jawahar has done quite a good job with the dialogues.

Kutty is a film that focuses on love and the ways in which it is expressed. It is definitely different from the regular commercial if you take into account that there is no over the top heroism or loud villains. The director has tried hard to make a feel good romantic flick and has partially succeeded. If you don't mind narration that is on the slow side more often than not and if you are willing to compromise a bit on entertainment for the central plot, then you might end up liking Kutt .

Verdict: One side love – honest and likeable

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-reviews/reviews-2/kutty-dhanush-shriya.html

VinodKumar's
15th January 2010, 12:43 AM
:clap:

it dint release here :sigh2:

NOV
15th January 2010, 06:26 AM
watched Kutty in a packed cinema hall last night :shock:
the audience actually clapped and whistled when Danush came on screen :frightened:
people were in tune with the happenings on screen and it was amusing to hear comments from the audience (romba nallavanaa irukkiye :lol2: )
most importantly, I have become a fan. :P

two important questions on most hubbers minds:

1. Does Danush touch, hold, hug, caress Shreya?

2. Is there any further improvement in Shreya vis-a-vis Kandhasamy. IOW, can things get lesser in terms of Shreya's dressing. :oops:

Will answer these questions later. In the meantime a few notes:

Shreya has an introduction scene :P No song but just an introduction.

Danush doesnt appear until almost 20 mins later.

First half is very good and :rotfl: . 2nd half is mokkai. :sigh2: cliched :sigh2: and illogical :sigh2: . Audience was laughing loudly when Danush was fighting. :rotfl3: No one could take him seriously esp after the first half.

2nd half had a lot of serious dialogues and the audience was getting restless. :lol:

No notable names in comedy. Besides Danush himself, relief was provided by Arthi and one more guy (frequent in films like Santhosh Subramaniam Chennai etc,) In spite of that, the film is very :rotfl:

Villain looks like hero, while hero looks like zero. :rotfl3: Isnt that why we like him so much? One word on the villain - new face Sameer is not bad in acting too.

Danush is excellent in facial expressions. He is also moving up in my list of good actors. I dont think he can do varied roles like Kamal or Surya, but will excel in selected roles like Maddy. :P

Thiruvilaiyadal Aarambam, Yaaradi Nee Mohini, Padikkathavan and now Kutty. You go man! :thumbsup:

Songs are irritating and serve as speed breakers. Huge crowds left the hall during the songs. And when the last couple of songs became inevitable, the sigh was audible. :)

"Feel my love" is the key phrase. But even then, Padikkathavan's "es-use" me is still no. 1. :rotfl2: I also liked the words they used for intermission. Go watch it. :D

Now coming to the all important questions I mentioned in the beginning:

1. No, he doesnt really feel her.:P But there are short moments of light touching here and there, before the mega one in the climax. :rotfl:

2. :evil: She is fully dressed right up to her ankles in EVERY scene. Can you imagine long skirts in the beach? Yeah, thats Shreya in Kutty. :irked: She has put Sneha to shame. :cry2:
She cant act - as is very evident in the film - so if glamour is missing, then Shreya is simply in the wrong field. :yessir:

viraajan
15th January 2010, 05:53 PM
Watched few scenes on Sun TV. They played it during the interview.

Dhanush - Attagasam pa... :2thumbsup:

Typical YNM, TVA dhunush thaan... Yet, looks very fresh and charming in this movie!

viraajan
15th January 2010, 06:01 PM
In interview:

Dhanush utters a superb thathuvam on Rudhraksham presented by Super Star! :2thumbsup:

Q: Which one do you think is a special gift in your life?
(Dhanush shows his Rudhraksham on his neck. ) :cool:
Q: Great. Superstar present panninadhu. Idhu vandhadhukku appuram lucky'a feel pandreengala...
D: Idhu luck'kaga podradhu kedaiyadhu. Idhu potta luck varum, pEr, pugazh ellam kedaikkumnu ellam illai... idhu adhukkAga poduradhu illa... Idhu oru medium... idhu moolama oru connection.....(he pauses)... vEndam.... idhu romba spiritual sambadhappattadhu... pEsi bore adikka virumbala. :lol:

The way he said it was :cool2:

RGowtham
16th January 2010, 10:05 AM
Going to watch "KUTTY".
very exciting 8-) 8-)

Hulkster
16th January 2010, 03:52 PM
Saw Kutty Film. It leverages itself more on the light character of Dhanush and his comical view of stuff. Decent entertainer which is quite enjoyable. Songs disrupt the flow of the film at times. You can watch the film for Dhanush.

RGowtham
17th January 2010, 03:51 PM
Saw "KUTTY" film.
Very nice.

muralee10
17th January 2010, 08:51 PM
2. :evil: She is fully dressed right up to her ankles in EVERY scene. Can you imagine long skirts in the beach? Yeah, thats Shreya in Kutty. :irked: She has put Sneha to shame
:rotfl3:

HonestRaj
18th January 2010, 07:16 PM
most importantly, I have become a fan. :P

:thumbsup:

HonestRaj
18th January 2010, 07:17 PM
Shreya was simply superb in chudi during her pongal interviews in vijay & sun tv :slurp:

sourav.. padam parthiya?

NOV
18th January 2010, 07:25 PM
sourav.. padam parthiya?paaththuttaan... oorla irukkaan.... hub check pannittu thaan irukkaan... en review padichittu, oorlErndhu call panni thittinaan... :roll:

avven
18th January 2010, 07:29 PM
sourav.. padam parthiya?paaththuttaan... oorla irukkaan.... hub check pannittu thaan irukkaan... en review padichittu, oorlErndhu call panni thittinaan... :roll:

yen nalla review thanei kuduthinga :roll:

NOV
18th January 2010, 07:48 PM
sourav.. padam parthiya?paaththuttaan... oorla irukkaan.... hub check pannittu thaan irukkaan... en review padichittu, oorlErndhu call panni thittinaan... :roll:yen nalla review thanei kuduthinga :roll::exactly:
danush'a zero nu sonnadhunaala sandaikku vandhuttaan :sigh2:
unmaiya kooda solla mudiyala :huh:

littlemaster1982
19th January 2010, 07:18 AM
OK film. Climax was such a drag that a viewer shouted "Seekiram mudingappa. Time aavudhu" :lol:

But audience reaction was good in so many places. Padam hit aayidum-nu ninaikkiren :)

NOV
19th January 2010, 07:22 AM
I am :think: of watching again. :D

littlemaster1982
19th January 2010, 07:28 AM
2nd time paakkara alavukku pidichuducha enna :huh:

NOV
19th January 2010, 07:30 AM
AO paarththa paavaththa kazhikka :yessir:

littlemaster1982
19th January 2010, 07:55 AM
Idhu too much :twisted:

VinodKumar's
19th January 2010, 08:23 AM
[tscii:ad4c93d17d]BO Verdict :Dhanush's Kutty is a hit!
The early reports indicate that Gemini Film Circuits Kutty has emerged as the Pongal hit of 2010. The films success is attributed to its family appeal and the only film released for the festival with a clean ‘U’ certificate.

Says a spokesperson of Devi theatre in Chennai: “ Kutty was a slow starter but by evening show on day one it started filling up. Next three days the families took over as all shows were houseful. The film is the first hit of 2010.”

Says A Ravishankar Prasad of Gemini Film Circuit: “ The film is a hit and it held its head high among the Pongal releases as it was the only film with a clean U certificate. Family audiences are encouraging the film and all our distributors are happy. The songs of Devi Sri Prasad are slowly turning out to be hits and we are very happy”.

According to distributors what has worked for the film is its low budget and reasonable price it has been sold to the distributors. Says a leading distributor: “Kutty’s feel-good factor is working big time with the family audiences. Everybody would like to see a happy family entertainer during Pongal. It is a breezy romantic, along with good performances by the entire cast and peppy songs are major plus for the film."

A remake of the Telugu blockbuster Arya, Dhanush carries the entire film on his shoulders and he has emerged a winner. Kutty is his fourth hit in a row and the first one of 2010. Said a visibly relieved Dhanush to Sify.com: “I was keeping my fingers crossed and is so happy to hear positive feedback from audiences from all release centers. It is my best New Year gift”.

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14927779 [/tscii:ad4c93d17d]

NOV
19th January 2010, 08:27 AM
The film is the first hit of 2010:2thumbsup:

littlemaster1982
19th January 2010, 08:38 AM
Songs were a big turn-off in this film :banghead: Last song reminded me of an earlier DSP song. Enna pattu-nu gnabagam varamattengudhu :confused2:

VinodKumar's
19th January 2010, 08:42 AM
naanum DSP song nala rendu moonu thadava kettu pathaen ...

dhanush's last two albums are not good ... he shud concentrate on music also ....

NOV
19th January 2010, 08:54 AM
yeah, songs were a major hindrance to the film.

but padikkaathavan songs nallaa thaanE irundhuchu :confused:
YNM paththi sollavE vEndaam :thumbsup:

VinodKumar's
19th January 2010, 08:58 AM
but padikkaathavan songs nallaa thaanE irundhuchu :confused:

:huh:

YNM paththi sollavE vEndaam :thumbsup:

athu yuvan - selva combo ...

Sourav
19th January 2010, 09:30 AM
OK film. Climax was such a drag that a viewer shouted "Seekiram mudingappa. Time aavudhu" :lol:

But audience reaction was good in so many places. Padam hit aayidum-nu ninaikkiren :)
:exactly: 2nd half was dragggggggging too much...dhanush ferfamanss... 8-) sollave venaam...avarukku ithellam saatharanam.... :P
but, intha movie ellam yethukku remake panranuga... :confused2:

AO paarththa paavaththa kazhikka :yessir::evil:
AO - kandippa paakkalaam...for the efforts they took...ingayum 2nd half than kodumai...selva avarum kozhambi nammalaiyum kozhappittaru... :cry3:

VinodKumar's
19th January 2010, 09:32 AM
annan vanthuraaru da ....

Sourav
19th January 2010, 09:37 AM
A remake of the Telugu blockbuster Arya, Dhanush carries the entire film on his shoulders and he has emerged a winner. Kutty is his fourth hit in a row and the first one of 2010.
http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14927779 [tscii:54384e0fd5][/tscii:54384e0fd5]
8-) 8-) 8-) onnum asaisukka mudiyathu! asaisukka mudiyathu!! :P

Kutty review:
http://sify.com/movies/tamil/review.php?id=14927510&ctid=5&cid=2429

Dhanush opens up to his fans on Sify:
http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14927317&cid=2363

movie click aagalana kooda nalla verdict than solliruppanuga sify-la....as dhanush has given a chat to sify.com during pongal time.

Sourav
19th January 2010, 05:45 PM
Snippets from dhanush's sify chat:

r u Hero in seedan
im just doin a cameo .. for like 10 mins ..

watch out for aadukalam .. shud be my best performance ever :)

aadukalam .. may .. mappillai diwali .. all approximate

Whos your favourite comedian?
evergreen all time the one and only goundamani sir :P

[tscii:01587ecfb0][/tscii:01587ecfb0]

//
Poll has been added. :P

RGowtham
19th January 2010, 11:54 PM
Snippets from dhanush's sify chat:

r u Hero in seedan
im just doin a cameo .. for like 10 mins ..

watch out for aadukalam .. shud be my best performance ever :)

aadukalam .. may .. mappillai diwali .. all approximate

Whos your favourite comedian?
evergreen all time the one and only goundamani sir :P

[tscii:08771afa97][/tscii:08771afa97]

Aadukalam Heroine????????????

//
Poll has been added. :P

mareen
20th January 2010, 12:48 AM
trisha.

VinodKumar's
20th January 2010, 01:45 AM
watched a padikaathavan scene yesterday

enga veetula enna thavira ellorum padichavanga

unga veetula unna thavira yaarum padikaathavanga

unga appa kalaiya adaku kuthiraiya ottu ponnu tharaen baan ...

namma rangekku oru chess carom video game nu kudutha paravala :rotfl2:

selvamohankumar
20th January 2010, 12:55 PM
I am :think: of watching again. :D

Periya manasu sir ungaluku

AO paarththa paavaththa kazhikka :yessir:

Ithu too much! Kutty lam poi AO kuda compare panatinga please.. Couldnt sit in the 2nd half of the movie

HonestRaj
20th January 2010, 08:14 PM
பொங்கல் ரேஸில் குட்டி படம் ஜெயித்துவிட்டதாக தயாரிப்பாளர் -விநியோகஸ்தர்கள் தரப்பில் கூறப்பட்டுள்ளதே...?

"எங்க அண்ணன் செல்வராகவன்தான் எப்போதும் ஜெயிப்பார். என்னை உருவாக்கியதே அவர்தான். அவருக்கு முன் நான் ஒன்றுமே இல்லை. குட்டி, ஆயிரத்தில் ஒருவன் இரண்டுமே வெவ்வேறு வகைப் படங்கள். இரண்டையும் ஒப்பிட வேண்டாம். இந்த முறையும் எங்க அண்ணன்தான் ஜெயிச்சிருக்கார்...!"

- நேற்று நடந்த குட்டி பிரஸ் மீட்டில், பத்திரிகையாளர்களின் கேள்விக்கு தனுஷ் சொன்ன பதில்.

விளைவு, செம கடுப்பாகி விட்டது ஜெமினி பிலிம் சர்க்யூட் நிறுவனம்.

மிகுந்த நெருக்கடிக்கிடையே இந்த நிறுவனம் தயாரித்த படம் குட்டி. தெலுங்கு ஹிட் 'ஆர்யா'வின் ரீமேக். கடைசி நிமிடம் வரை இந்தப் படம் வருமா வராதா என்ற சந்தேகம் இருந்தது. காரணம் படத்தின் நாயகனான தனுஷ்தான்.

அவரது அண்ணன் செல்வராகவனின் ஆயிரத்தில் ஒருவன் ரிலீஸாவதால் இந்தப் படத்தை அதற்கு போட்டியாக இப்போது வெளியிடக் கூடாது என்பதில் குறியாக இருந்தார் தனுஷ்.

இதனாலேயே, அந்த நிறுவனம் நடத்திய பிரஸ் மீட்டுகளில் கூட தனுஷ் கலந்து கொள்ளவில்லை. தயாரிப்பாளர்களின் நெருக்குதலுக்கு கடைசி நேரத்தில் பணிந்து ஒரே ஒரு முறை ஸ்ரேயாவுடன் குறிப்பிட்ட சில சேனல்களுக்கு மட்டும் பேட்டி கொடுத்து 'எஸ்'ஸானார்.

செல்வராகவனுடன் கூடப் பிறந்த அவருக்கு அப்படியொரு உணர்வு இருப்பது நியாயம்தான். ஆனால் கடன் உடன் வாங்கி படமெடுத்த தயாரிப்பாளருக்கு என்ன இருக்கிறது அப்படி நினைக்க?

எனவே, தனுஷ் எதிர்ப்பையும் மீறி அந்தப் படத்தை வெளியிட்டுள்ளனர். பரவாயில்லை எனும் அளவு இந்தப் படம் ஓட, ஆயிரத்தில் ஒருவன் அல்லாடுகிறது.

வேலூர் மாவட்டம் திருப்பத்தூர் நகரில் ஒரு திரையரங்கில் இந்தப் படம் வெளியான இரண்டாம் நாள் வந்த ரசிகர்கள் எண்ணிக்கை 100-க்கும் குறைவு. சைக்கிளுக்கு டோக்கன் கொடுத்த பையன் செய்த அர்ச்சனை கொஞ்ச நஞ்சமல்ல!

கிருஷ்ணகிரியில் நிலைமை கொஞ்சம் பெட்டர்... மூன்றாம் நாள் ஷோவுக்கு 200 பேர் தேறினார்களாம்!!

இந்த லட்சணத்தில், 'எங்க அண்ணன் படம்தான் ஜெயிச்சது, என் படம் இல்ல' என்று தனுஷ் கொடுத்த பேட்டி தயாரிப்பாளர்களைக் கடுப்பேற்றி உள்ளது. இதுபற்றி விரைவில் உரியவர்களிடம் புகார் தரவும் அவர்கள் தயாராவதாகக் கூறப்படுகிறது.

http://thatstamil.oneindia.in/movies/news/2010/01/20-danush-s-interview-on-kutty-irks-its.html

Sourav
20th January 2010, 08:24 PM
Aadukalam Heroine????????????

trisha.
:notthatway:
Tapsi Panu (http://www.zimbio.com/Wallpapers/articles/88/Tapsi+Panu+Miss+India+Finalist+2008)

HR, antha news unmai than pola... see this... :oops:
http://sify.com/movies/fullstory.php?id=14928120

MADDY
20th January 2010, 08:36 PM
watching this movie in sathyam.........how do they call such things as a movie even

Appu s
20th January 2010, 09:21 PM
watching this movie in sathyam.........how do they call such things as a movie even
:lol:

viraajan
20th January 2010, 09:22 PM

:shock:

Sourav
20th January 2010, 09:58 PM
watching this movie in sathyam.........how do they call such things as a movie even avlo mokkaiyava irukku? :oops: :lol:

avven
20th January 2010, 10:34 PM
watching this movie in sathyam.........how do they call such things as a movie even avlo mokkaiyava irukku? :oops: :lol:
Sourav neenga innum parkalaya :huh:

MADDY
20th January 2010, 10:44 PM

yes :( ......i dont know if Dhanush benefits from this movie but i felt sorry for dhanush.....

and it was housefull at sathyam - only saving grace were srinath's comedy and dhanush here and there.....if this movie succeeds and AO falters at the pongal BO race, i would be personally disappointed :)

Sanjeevi
20th January 2010, 11:15 PM
looks like AO struggling at BO

Sourav
20th January 2010, 11:28 PM
Sourav neenga innum parkalaya :huh:
hey nan paarthutten, maddy-ku avlo mokkaiyava iruka-nu ketten...as opinion differs.... :P
1st half was good 4 me.....2nd half than soora mokkai....eppoda mudiyumnu aagi pocchu... :oops: but, not bad overall....but, ithellam yethukku remake panranuga..... :sigh2:

podaskie
20th January 2010, 11:47 PM
Watched kutty 1st half average nd 2nd half :cry3:

HonestRaj
21st January 2010, 07:52 PM

yes :( ......i dont know if Dhanush benefits from this movie but i felt sorry for dhanush.....

and it was housefull at sathyam - only saving grace were srinath's comedy and dhanush here and there.....if this movie succeeds and AO falters at the pongal BO race, i would be personally disappointed :)

good for Dhanush. .if his remakes starts failing at BO

Sourav
22nd January 2010, 11:46 AM
[tscii:87495b7031]விமர்சனம்-குட்டி
http://www.tamilcinema.com/CINENEWS/REVIEW/2010/kutty.asp

மனசுல 'குட்டி'யூண்டு இடம் கூட தேவையில்லை. என் ஒன் சைட் லவ்வை ஃபீல் பண்ணா போதும்! இப்படி தான் விரும்பும் பெண்ணிடம் தீர்மானமாக சொல்லும் காதலன்! அடித்து, துவைத்து, துடிக்க துடிக்க தொங்கப் போட்ட தமிழ்சினிமாவின் 'முக்கோண' காதலில் இது வேற ரகம்!

ஸ்ரேயாவுக்கும் சமீர் தத்தானிக்கும் லவ். கிட்டதட்ட வன்முறை மூலம் மடக்கிப் போட்ட இந்த லவ்வை, சமீர் முழுசாக ஃபீல் பண்ண விடாமல் குறுக்கே வருகிறார் அதே கல்லு£ரியில் படிக்கும் தனுஷ். நீங்க ரெண்டு பேரும் லவ் பண்ணுங்க பாஸ். நானும் ஓரமா நின்னு லவ் பண்ணிக்கிறேன் என்ற இவரது தத்துவம், சர்ர்ர்ரியான தத்துபித்துவம். தனது காதலிக்கு என்ன பிடிக்குதோ, அதை செய்து தருவது என் கடமை என்று அவளுக்கு பிடித்த காதலனை அவனோடு சேர்த்து வைக்க துடிக்கும் இந்த கீழ்பாக்க கேஸ், அடிக்கிற லு£ட்டிகள் அத்தனையும் ஜாலி பட்டாசு. காலி டம்ளரில் கல் வீசி, அது கரெக்டாக விழுந்தால் காதல் செட் ஆகும் என்ற புதிய ஜோதிடத்தை அறிமுகப்படுத்தி இருக்கிறார் இயக்குனர். இனி ஆங்காங்கே கல் பறக்கக்கூடும்.

"உன் காதல் மேல உனக்கு நம்பிக்கை இருக்குல்ல, அப்புறம் என்னை கண்டு ஏன் பயப்படுறே?" என்று ஒரு கேள்வி கேட்டு ஆட்டத்தில் எப்பவும் இருக்கிற மாதிரி வழி ஏற்படுத்திக் கொள்கிறார் தனுஷ். அப்புறம் என்ன? காதலர்கள் சேர்ந்திருக்கும் போதும், பிரிந்திருக்கும் போது, லாஜிக்கோடு பிரசன்ட் ஆகிவிடுகிறார். ஜுரத்தில் கிடக்கும் ஸ்ரேயாவை பார்க்க சமீரோடு தொற்றிக் கொண்டு போகிற தனுஷ், கைவசம் எடுத்துப் போகிற ஆப்பிள் சமாச்சாரங்களை கொடுக்கிற போதும், ஸ்ரேயாவின் பர்த் டே வை ஏக பிரமாதமாக கொண்டாடுகிற போதும், 'இளசுகளை கவர இருபது டிப்ஸ்' என்று புத்தகமே போடுகிற அளவுக்கு பொளந்து கட்டுகிறார்! இவரை சுற்றி எப்பவும் இளம் பெண்கள் இருப்பது மாதிரி காட்சிகள் அமைக்கப்பட்டாலும், அதற்கெல்லாம் பொறுத்தமாகவே இருக்கிறது அவர் செய்யும் சேஷ்டைகளும்.

வெறும் பொம்மையாக வந்து போகாமல் பொறுப்பை உணர்ந்து நடிக்கவும் செய்திருக்கிறார் ஸ்ரேயா. சோகம், மகிழ்ச்சி, ஆற்றாமை, ஏமாற்றம் என்று எல்லா உணர்ச்சிகளையும் ஸ்கிரீன் சேவராக வைத்துக் கொண்டு ஜாலம் காட்டுகிறது அவரது கண்கள்.

எப்பவும் எரிந்து விழுகிற பணக்கார திமிரு சமீர் தத்தானி. காதலித்துவிட்டு போகட்டுமே என்பது மாதிரியே முதல் சில ரீல்களை இவர் தனுஷ§க்கு தாரை வார்த்துவிட்டு ஊருக்கு போகிறார். ஒரு காட்சியில் தனுஷ் வீசிய கல் டம்பளரில் விழாததற்கு இவர் சந்தோஷப்பட, "உன் காதல் ஜெயிக்கணும்னு நினைச்சுதான் கல்லை போட்டேன்" என்று தனுஷ் கூறுகிறாரே, செம கிளாப்ஸ் தியேட்டரில்.

கவுண்டரை பின்பற்றுகிறேன் பேர்வழி என்று துரு பிடித்த அருவாளால் கொத்தி எடுத்திருக்கிறார் ஸ்ரீநாத். சொந்த சரக்கை யூஸ் பண்ணுங்க பாஸ்.

'பட்டணம்தான் போகலாமடி' மெட்டை அப்படியே அடித்திருக்கும் ஒரு பாடலில் தனது திறமையை காட்டி ஆட வைக்கிறார் இசையமைப்பாளர் தேவி ஸ்ரீ பிரசாத். அப்பாடலும், ஆடியிருக்கும் மேகா நாயரும் செமஹாட் மச்சி...

பாலசுப்ரமணியெம் ஒளிப்பதிவு குட்டியில்லை, பிரமாண்டம்!

ஆரம்பத்தில் இழுவை, இடையில் மிதவை, என்று ஜம்ப் அடிக்கிற திரைக்கதை. மித்ரன் ஆர் ஜவஹரின் 'மோகினி' ஆட்டம் என்று நினைத்து உள்ளே வந்தால், நன்றாக 'குட்டி' அனுப்புகிறார்கள்.
[/tscii:87495b7031]

//

குட்டி- பட விமர்சனம்
http://thatstamil.oneindia.in/movies/review/2010/01/22-kutty-tamil-film-review.html

குட்டியூண்டு காதல் கதை என்பது தெரிந்தோ என்னமோ குட்டி என்று பெயர் வைத்திருக்கிறார்கள்.

தமிழ்-தெலுங்கு-ஹிந்தி என சகல இந்திய மொழிகளிலும் அடித்து துவைத்து அரதப் பழசாகிப்போன வழக்கமான காதல் கதைதான் இந்தக் குட்டியின் கதையும்.

தனுஷுக்கு ஸ்ரேயா மேல் காதல்... ஸ்ரேயாவோ சமீரை லவ்வுகிறார்... இந்தக் காதல் போட்டியில் வெல்வதில் வழக்கம் போல காமெடியும் ஆக்ஷனும் கலந்த மோதல்... கடைசியில் யார் ஜெயிக்கிறார்கள் என்ற 'பஸ் டிக்கெட் சைஸ்' கதை இந்த குட்டி.

படத்துக்குப் படம் தனுஷுக்கு நடிப்புத் திறமை மட்டுமல்ல... வாயும்தான் கூடிப் போச்சு. விட்டால் அடுத்த படத்திலேயே கருத்து கந்தசாமியாகி காதில் ரத்தம் வரவைப்பார் போலிருக்கிறது. :rotfl2:

ஆனாலும் க்ளைமாக்ஸில், 'எல்லாத்தையும் நான் விளையாட்டாவே எடுத்துக்குவேன்னு நினைச்சிட்டேல்ல...' என்று கேட்டுவிட்டுத் தேம்பும் காட்சியில் பதிகிறார் மனதில்.

சில காட்சிகளில் தனுஷுக்கு சீனியர் மாதிரி தெரிந்தாலும் ஸ்ரேயா கூலாக ஸ்கோர் பண்ணியிருக்கிறார்.

எல்கேஜி பையன் மாதிரிதான் தெரிகிறார், படத்தின் இன்னொரு ஹீரோவான சமீர்.

ஆர்த்தியை கிட்டத்தட்ட பையனாகவே ஆக்கிவிட்டார்கள். அவரும் ரொம்ப இயல்பாக நடித்துள்ளார்.

கல்லூரி மைதானத்தில் தனுஷுக்கும், ஸ்ரீநாத் அண்ட் கோவுக்கும் நடக்கிற காரசார காமெடி உரையாடலில் தியேட்டர் கலகலக்கிறது.

கதை நடப்பது சென்னையா, கன்யாகுமரியா, காயல்பட்டணமா, தெலுங்கு தேசமா... ஏதாவது ஹில் ஸ்டேஷனா... மகா குழப்பம்.

ஒளிப்பதிவு இதம். குறிப்பாக தனுஷின் வீடு இருப்பதாகக் காட்டுமிடம்.. ரசனை. தேவி ஸ்ரீ பிரசாத்தின் இசையில் ஏற்கெனவே கேட்ட மெட்டுகள்தான்... கொஞ்சம் ஃபிரஷ்ஷாக ஒலிக்கின்றன.

எந்தக் காட்சியில் தனுஷ் வருவார்... ஸ்ரேயா அழுவார்... க்ளைமாக்ஸில் எந்த சீனில் தாலி கட்டுவது நிறுத்தப்படும் என படம் பார்ப்பவர்கள் பக்காவாக கணித்துச் சொல்ல முடிகிற அளவு மகா வீக்கான திரைக்கதை.

ஆனாலும் வக்கிரம், வன்முறை, இரட்டை அர்த்தம், அனாவசிய குத்தாட்டம் என ரொம்ப கடுப்பேற்றாமல் விட்டுவிட்டதால், ஆயாசமில்லாமல் பார்க்க முடிகிறது.

NOV
24th January 2010, 07:39 PM
if this movie succeeds and AO falters at the pongal BO race, i would be personally disappointed :):lol:
do one see a NOV factor in this? :P

MADDY
24th January 2010, 07:54 PM
if this movie succeeds and AO falters at the pongal BO race, i would be personally disappointed :):lol:
do one see a NOV factor in this? :P

haha i dont know that - i somehow could empathise for selva and his effort :D

NOV
24th January 2010, 08:03 PM
in the real world (at least in the business world) rewards are based on results, not the hours you put in.

HonestRaj
29th January 2010, 06:16 PM
[tscii:a9ca61a168]DHANUSH’S KANNADA ACQUISITION

January 28, 2010

There’s no denial that remakes are the safe bets these days. With most of our stars banking on it, buying out the movie rights of blockbusters of other languages is no news. In line with the same, Dhanush seems to have procured the rights of the Kannada blockbuster Duniya.

Duniya is the story of the Bangalore underworld and contract killers. If you always had a rosy picture about Bangalore’s cosmopolitan existence, Duniya will shatter it for its gritty portrayal of gangs in the backdrop of a love story.

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news-1/jan-10-04/dhanush-duniya-28-01-10.html

--------------------

sourav'ma enge oruvatti oolaiyidu..... [/tscii:a9ca61a168]

Sourav
29th January 2010, 09:02 PM
[tscii:16830e0ed7]DHANUSH’S KANNADA ACQUISITION

January 28, 2010

There’s no denial that remakes are the safe bets these days. With most of our stars banking on it, buying out the movie rights of blockbusters of other languages is no news. In line with the same, Dhanush seems to have procured the rights of the Kannada blockbuster Duniya.

Duniya is the story of the Bangalore underworld and contract killers. If you always had a rosy picture about Bangalore’s cosmopolitan existence, Duniya will shatter it for its gritty portrayal of gangs in the backdrop of a love story.

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news-1/jan-10-04/dhanush-duniya-28-01-10.html

--------------------

sourav'ma enge oruvatti oolaiyidu..... [/tscii:16830e0ed7]

already 3,4 remake movies varuthu...ithula innona... :sigh2:

by the way, kutty BO status...

hit-anu therla..but, definite-a flop-a irukkathu.... avg... :noteeth:

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14929169&cid=13525926

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-slide-shows/movie-4/top-ten-movies/tamil-cinema-topten-movie-kutty.html

HonestRaj
30th January 2010, 08:46 PM
not bad.. .after the new releases

http://www.dailythanthi.com/thanthiepaper/3012010/CBE%20KUTTI%20CNIMA.jpg

Sourav
3rd February 2010, 03:25 PM
ya, still in top-5 even after 5 new releases....
http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14929920&cid=13525926
http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-slide-shows/movie-4/top-ten-movies/tamil-cinema-topten-movie-kutty.html

mareen
4th February 2010, 02:07 AM
still havent watched this. Waiting for DVD rip. :p

Naa rajkumara
5th February 2010, 02:27 PM
[tscii:b9a4f8fefc]DHANUSH’S KANNADA ACQUISITION

January 28, 2010

--------------------

sourav'ma enge oruvatti oolaiyidu..... [/tscii:b9a4f8fefc]

Duniya was a super hit movie... 8-) 8-)

vithagan
5th February 2010, 09:13 PM

Now available in DVD HQ :)

podaskie
5th February 2010, 09:17 PM

plz dnt watch in pirated dvd's

vithagan
5th February 2010, 09:27 PM

I respect your view. But i don't have any other option. :(

mareen
6th February 2010, 04:52 AM

every movies release here i watch in cinemas only. Other than that i am sorry i have no other option.

mareen
6th February 2010, 04:52 AM
btw dhanush dance is superb.

Aalavanthan
12th February 2010, 10:29 PM
Testing your patience... and I passed it :lol:

VinodKumar's
24th February 2010, 05:31 AM
[tscii:fbe17cfa85]Dhanush and Hari take 'Aruva'
It was officially announced some time back that Vijaya Productions would bring together actor Dhanush and director Hari for the first time, close on the heels of the success of 'Padikadhavan' made under Vijaya banner with Dhanush in the lead.

And here we have some updates on the project. The film has been titled 'Aruva', meaning cleaver, which is a standard prop in almost all Hari movies.

‘Aruva’ will get a kick started once Hari completes Suriya film ‘Singam’ and Dhanush completes his 'Aadukalam' and 'Mappillai'. “You can expect the film to go on floors by April or May," say sources.

They claim that the movie would be a typical Hari kind of mass entertainer. A leading actress would be roped in as the heroine while Vadivelu taking care of the comedy portions, sources maintain.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/54674.html [/tscii:fbe17cfa85]

Tamilstar
25th February 2010, 09:23 PM
The movie was till the interval very nice, but the second half was quite dissapointing.

Sourav
30th March 2010, 06:08 PM
Gallery:
http://www.images.behindwoods.com/photo-galleries-q1-09/tamil-photo-gallery/uthama-puthiran/index.html

Mithran Jawahar who started his successful career in Tamil with 'Yaradi Nee Mohini' has again opted for a remake as his third film. Mithran’s first two Tamil films were remakes of Telugu films. 'Yaradi Nee Mohini’ was a remake of the 2007 Telugu blockbuster ‘Aadavari Matalaku Ardhalu Verule’ and ‘Kutty’
was the remake of the Telugu film ‘Arya’.

Mithran is going for a remake of another Telugu film ‘Ready’ this time and he is also repeating his lucky hero Dhanush for the third time in this film as well.

The film has been titled 'Uthamaputhiran' and Genelia who did the Telugu original plays the same role in Tamil also. ‘Uthamaputhiran’ will be a action-comedy-romance which will enhance itself in the hands of Dhanush.

kutty maathiri eduthuratheengappa... :oops:

Aadukalam shooting is over, audio coming soon![tscii:a4bd885d11][/tscii:a4bd885d11]

சினிமாவுல கதைகள் அதிகமா வந்திருக்கு. அதைத் தாண்டி, ஒரு குழுவோட வாழ்க்கையை ஆடுகளத்துல
சொல்லியிருக்கேன் என்கிறார் இயக்குனர் வெற்றிமாறன். பொல்லாதவனுக்குப் பிறகு சன் பிக்சர்ஸ் வழங்கும் ஆடுகளம் படத்தை இயக்கி முடித்துவிட்டார்.

குழுவோட கதைன்னா எப்படி?

இது ஒரு தனிமனிதனோட கதை இல்லை. அவனோட ஹீரோயிசத்தைப் பேசறதோ, அல்லது அவன் புகழ்பாடற படமாவோ இருக்காது. தமிழகத்தின் தென்பகுதியில ஒரு குறிப்பிட்ட தொழிலோடு வாழற மக்களின் கதை. அதுக்காக சாதி பிரச்னையை சொல்றீங்களான்னு கேட்டுறாதீங்க. ஒரு குழு. இரண்டு தலைமுறைகள். அதாவது வாத்தியார்னு எடுத்துக்கிட்டா, அவர் செட் ஆட்கள், அவரோட பழக்க வழக்கங்கள். சிஷ்யன்னு பார்த்தா, அவன் வயது ஆட்கள், அவனோட பழக்க வழக்கங்கள்... இப்படிப் போகுது கதை. இப்போதைக்கு இவ்வளவு போதும்னு நினைக்கிறேன்.

நீங்களும் மதுரை கதைக்குப் போயிட்டீங்க?

இதைத்தான் எல்லோருமே கேட்கிறாங்க. எனக்கு சென்னையை தவிர எதுவும் தெரியாது. பொல்லாதவன்ல வடசென்னையின் ஒரு பகுதியை காண்பிச்சிருந்தேன். அடுத்த படம் பண்ணலாம்னு நினைச்சப்போ, மீண்டும் சென்னைதான் ஞாபகத்துக்கு வந்தது. அப்படி பண்ணினா இவனுக்கு இந்த மாதிரி படம் பண்ணதாம்பா தெரியும்னு சொல்லிடுவாங்களோனு பயம். அதனால மதுரையை தேர்ந்தெடுத்தேன். அது மட்டுமில்லாம, இந்தக் கதையை, மதுரையை மையமா வச்சுதான் பண்ண முடியும். படம் பார்த்தா உங்களுக்கே இது புரியும். இதுக்காக, ஒரு வருஷம் மதுரைல தங்கி, அவங்களோட பழக்க வழக்கங்களை தெரிஞ்சுகிட்டுதான் படத்தை பண்ணியிருக்கேன்.

முதல்ல த்ரிஷா, இப்ப டாப்ஸி... என்ன பிரச்னை?

பிரச்னைனு எதுவும் இல்லை. முதல் ஷெட்யூலுக்கு 15 நாள் கால்ஷீட் கொடுத்தாங்க த்ரிஷா. மதுரையில நாலு நாள் ஷூட் பண்ணினோம். அடுத்து பண்ண வேண்டிய லொகேஷனுக்கான பர்மிஷன் கிடைக்கலை. நாளாச்சு. அதுக்குள்ள த்ரிஷாவுக்கு இந்தி வாய்ப்பு . இது அவங்க எதிர் பார்த்திட்டிருக்கிற வாய்ப்பு. அதனால சரினு அவங்களை போகச் சொல்லிட்டோம். அப்புறம் தயாரிப்பாளர் கதிரேசன், டாப்ஸி போட்டோவை காண்பிச்சார். ஆங்கிலோ இந்திய பொண்ணுக்கான கேரக்டர். நேர்ல பார்க்கலாம்னு சொன்னேன். பார்த்தோம். பொருத்தமா இருந்தாங்க. ஷூட்டிங் ஸ்பாட்ல தமிழ் தெரியலைன்னாலும், மனப்பாடம் பண்ணிட்டு வந்து பேசுறாங்க. அவங்களோட இன்வால்வ் மென்ட் பிடிச்சிருக்கு.

தனுஷோட இது உங்களுக்கு இரண்டாவது படம்?

அப்படியில்லை. இரண்டு படம் அவரை நான் இயக்கினவனா இருக்கலாம். ஆனா, அது ஒரு கனாகாலம் படத்துல அசிஸ்டென்டா இருக்கும்போதே அவர் எனக்கு நல்ல பழக்கம். அதையும் சேர்த்தா, மூμ படம் பண்ணியிருக்கோம். இந்தப் படத்துல அவர் நடிகர் தனுஷ் மாதிரி தெரியமாட்டார். கருப்புங்கற கேரக்டராகத்தான் தெரிவார். படத்துக்காக அவர் நிறைய கஷ்டப்பட்டிருக்கார். இவரோட எழுத்தாளர் ஜெயபாலன், கிஷோர் கேரக்டர்களுக்கும் படத்துல முக்கியத்துவம் இருக்கு.

சன் பிக்சர்ஸ் வெளியிடப்போறதால எதிர்பார்ப்பு அதிகம் இருக்குமே?

கண்டிப்பா. பொல்லாதவன் படமே சன்னோட பெரிய சப்போர்ட்லதான் வெளியாச்சு. சன் பிக்சர்ஸ் வெளியிட்டா, அதுக்கான ரீச் எப்படியிருக்கும்னு எல்லாருக்குமே தெரிஞ்சதுதான். அப்படி ரீச் ஆகுற படத்துல, ரசிகர்களை திருப்தி படுத்தற வேலையில நாங்க முழு மூச்சா இறங்கியிருக்கோம். தியேட்டருக்கு வர்ற ரசிகர்களுக்கு புதிய அனுபவத்தை கொடுக்கணுங்கிறது தான் எங்க நோக்கம்.

பாடல்கள் எப்படி?

ஜி.வி.பிரகாஷ் குமார் இசை அமைச்சிருக்கார். இதுல வித்தியாசமான பாடல்களை கேட்கலாம். எல்லா பாடலுமே பிரமாதமா இருக்கும். சினேகன், ஏகாதசி, ஜெயபாலன் பாடல்கள் எழுதியிருக்காங்க. எல்லா பாடலுமே கதையோட பயணிக்கிற மாதிரிதான் இருக்கும். ‘வெள்ளாவி வச்சுதான் வெளுத்தாங்களா உன்னை வெயிலுக்கு காட்டாம வளர்த்தாங்களா’னு ஆரம்பிக்கிற பாடல் அமர்க்களமா இருக்கும்.

mareen
1st April 2010, 12:12 AM
poll says liked it!

liked what?

Sourav
1st April 2010, 07:07 AM
poll says liked it!

liked what?ipdillamm ketka padathu... :twisted:
it was 'kutty' movie thread.... athai dhanush thread-a maatthitten.... :devil:

HonestRaj
1st April 2010, 05:45 PM
poll says liked it!