PDA

View Full Version : Airtel super singer junior

Pages : [1] 2 3

sudha india
8th June 2009, 11:56 AM
Vijay TV-yin adutha koothu kalam.

Y/day was the audition in Coimbatore for the Juniors.

Sema kootam. Three rounds of filtering.

Deepan Chakravathy and Mahathi than judges. The auditions started in the morning and ended up after midnight. Round 2 la select ana kuzhandhigalai ezhuppi 3rd roundla pada vechirukkaanga. (Super...........singers.)

Totally 15 selected from Coimbatore.

Naama edhir patha madhiri, DD is anchoring the show. Auditions mattuma ille full programanu theriyalai. Raginisri kooda oru kutti anchora maaritaanga. (Namma Hubbin RS visigal gavannikka !!).
Vijay TV-yin favourite ache !!!

Chennai, matrum matha oorla auditions continue........

sudha india
15th June 2009, 10:25 PM
The first episode of ASS Jr will be aired next monday.

Roshan
19th June 2009, 04:10 PM
And this time it's going to be Monday - Thursday 9.00-10.00pm (Prabhu, gavanikka)

sudha india
24th June 2009, 07:49 AM
Indha vaaram muzhuvadhum seniors and juniors potti. Nallathaan irukku.

Its really nice to see the juniors perform after a long time. Ellarukkum kural udaiyum paruvam. They sound so different.

Roshan
24th June 2009, 09:06 AM
Indha vaaram muzhuvadhum seniors and juniors potti. Nallathaan irukku.

Its really nice to see the juniors perform after a long time. Ellarukkum kural udaiyum paruvam. They sound so different.

I missed Monday night's show. Has Vignesh already performed?

sudha india
24th June 2009, 09:10 AM
yes. vignesh performed. lost to Ajesh

Raginisri performed and lost to Balasarangan.

y/day I missed the first part.

Saw Sai and madhumitha with katre en vaasal vandhaai

Ravi and anitha sang thendral vandhu ennai thodum..... it was awesome.

Ravi and Sai won.

dont miss today. Roshan is singing Sandhana thendralai.....

Roshan
24th June 2009, 09:48 AM
What song did Vignesh sing?

Both Vignesh and Ajesh used to be part of Abaswaram Ramji's troop.

Even I missed the first 10 mins last night.

sudha india
24th June 2009, 11:51 AM
Vignesh sang podhuvaga en manasu thangam.

sudha india
30th June 2009, 02:46 PM
The chella kural thedal started, with Coimbatore audition. Three rounds over in Coimbatore with the main judges being Anitha kuppusamy, Deepan Chakravarthy and Mahathi.

sudha india
8th July 2009, 02:52 PM
Yarume indha program pakkaradhu illaya ?

Nerd
8th July 2009, 11:07 PM
I just saw one episode. Very worst'nga. The show is dumb and annoying alright but I am more annoyed with the parents who send their kids for such show, I mean the ones knowing very well that their kids can't match upto the best. Sending 7 or 8 year olds?? athunga manasula aasaiyai vaLarthu, nite ellAm pratees panna vechi, kaalEla 4 maNilErunthu night 4 maNi varaikkum (appO dhaan shoot) wait panna vechu, adhungala rembba paduthuraainga. Vijay TV-yum vazhakkam pOla, kids azharadhu, avinga amma appa azharadhu etc. ellAm shoot pannittu show viewers-aiyum azha vaikka try pannraainga and the judges, '06 SS finalists :lol2:

Semi-finals stage-kku vandha piRagu pArkkalaam..

sudha india
10th July 2009, 11:00 AM
Very true Nerd. I was also telling Roshan the same thing. Participants oru song CD or tape la padi anuppi adhula short list pannavanga mattum participate panna vechurukkalam. Kids vandhu rhymes ellam solradhu thanga mudila.

Epdiyum innum oru 10 varathukku indhe vetti masalathan irukkum. I will also see only when the real competition starts.

Shakthiprabha
10th July 2009, 11:16 AM
Sending 7 or 8 year olds?? athunga manasula aasaiyai vaLarthu, nite ellAm pratees panna vechi, kaalEla 4 maNilErunthu night 4 maNi varaikkum (appO dhaan shoot) wait panna vechu, adhungala rembba paduthuraainga.

:(

Vijay TV-yum vazhakkam pOla, kids azharadhu, avinga amma appa azharadhu etc. ellAm shoot pannittu show viewers-aiyum azha vaikka try pannraainga

marketing my foo*t :mad: (sorry for those words)

Kids vandhu rhymes ellam solradhu thanga mudila.

:shock:

Roshan
10th July 2009, 02:03 PM
I just saw one episode. Very worst'nga. The show is dumb and annoying alright but I am more annoyed with the parents who send their kids for such show, I mean the ones knowing very well that their kids can't match upto the best. Sending 7 or 8 year olds?? athunga manasula aasaiyai vaLarthu, nite ellAm pratees panna vechi, kaalEla 4 maNilErunthu night 4 maNi varaikkum (appO dhaan shoot) wait panna vechu, adhungala rembba paduthuraainga. Vijay TV-yum vazhakkam pOla, kids azharadhu, avinga amma appa azharadhu etc. ellAm shoot pannittu show viewers-aiyum azha vaikka try pannraainga

Ditto ! Innum oru 3 months kazhichu pAkkalAm.

sudha india
6th August 2009, 03:02 PM
Now the second level auditions / selections are being telecast.

Out of Coimbatore, Trichy and Chennai, the kutties from Chennai are top. Many are spot selected. Girls than kalakkaranga. Old songs (PS Songs) are more.

Will take some more weeks (2 months) for the real competition !!! - Should be a tough one.

Vivasaayi
11th August 2009, 03:38 PM
This is going to be the best "Airtel Super singer" season so far considering the competition among the contestents.

Nearly 20 kids sing like the finalists of a season.

:clap:

This is real talent hunt!

Roshan
12th August 2009, 09:41 PM
I have started watching..

Almost all kids are singing well ..

Sanguine Sridhar
13th August 2009, 03:09 PM
I have started watching..

Almost all kids are singing well ..

Exactly!! Most of the kids are great! :clap: :clap:

Great season ahead!

sudha india
13th August 2009, 04:09 PM
I remember few kids who participated in the previous contest and lost early.

One is Shravan... sema improvement now !

sudha india
25th August 2009, 04:18 PM
Program soodu pidikka thodangiyulladhu !

This week the competition gets tough with westernised song and a folk combo.

Judges have now stopped giving many spot selections.

Participants are required to sing a westernised song and they get spot selected only if the performance is excellent. This is a double promotion to enter the main competition and meet the main judges.

The waitlisted singers have to sing a folk song and will be selected based on the performance of both the songs.

Sanguine Sridhar
25th August 2009, 05:23 PM
[tscii:a74172ad94]Monica is quite impressive among the lot. And the youngest contestant is excellent as well. His “Megam Kottatum” was simply outstanding!

And what’s wrong with all the parents? :banghead:
Instead of enjoying they are watching the show as if they are waiting for the plus two results.
[/tscii:a74172ad94]

Nerd
25th August 2009, 06:10 PM
Haven't been watching frequently. Alka-nu oru ponnu "pothi vecha malligai mottu" super-A paaduchu. Closest one could ever get to Janaki-mA. Adhuvum she ll be hardly 13 or something. Sooberabbu :clap:

crajkumar_be
25th August 2009, 06:22 PM
[tscii:fdd8402ec1]

Instead of enjoying they are watching the show as if they are waiting for the plus two results.

:exactly: :(
They should be made to watch the climax of "Little Miss Sunshine"[/tscii:fdd8402ec1]

sudha india
26th August 2009, 09:55 AM
Yes. many people are already talking about Alka, that she is going to be one of the finalists.

The main competition will include Roshan, Balasarangan, Dhanyashree and two more... I forgot the name, from the ASS Jr 1.

IMHO, Jr is far better (til now) than the seniors. Hope the main judges are good JUDGES.

Y/DAY we could see one of the parents literally biting the nails and in such a tension. Results positivena anandha kaneer vidaranga, heart attacklerndhu relieve ana madhiri panranga. These people cannot tolerate if their kids are eliminated in subsequent rounds.

sudha india
26th August 2009, 10:02 AM
Andha chinna payyan sang Arabi kadaloram and DD naalu step pottanga.

His comment was, "innum bettera adirukkalam.... "

Spontaneous comments from DD are also nice.

Vivasaayi
26th August 2009, 12:44 PM
One girl who sang "adhu oru nila kaalam"

she was too consistent and excellent :notworthy:

Roshan
26th August 2009, 01:23 PM
Haven't been watching frequently. Alka-nu oru ponnu "pothi vecha malligai mottu" super-A paaduchu. Closest one could ever get to Janaki-mA. Adhuvum she ll be hardly 13 or something. Sooberabbu :clap:

Alka is a mallu. Finals'ku pORathu confirmed. Excellent singing :thumbsup:

Roshan
26th August 2009, 01:26 PM
[tscii:c94a72b7e9]

:exactly: :(
They should be made to watch the climax of "Little Miss Sunshine"[/tscii:c94a72b7e9]

Parents :x I think pasanga kitta "select aagalEnnA irukku unakku" appadinnu solli koottitu varraangannu nenekiREn. Specially the mothers. It's really irritating to watch them.

crajkumar_be
26th August 2009, 05:57 PM
"Specially the mothers." - Kodumayilum kodumai adhu dhaan!

P_R
26th August 2009, 06:11 PM
Specially the mothers. It's really irritating to watch them. Especially mine. :)

Roshan
26th August 2009, 08:11 PM
Specially the mothers. It's really irritating to watch them. Especially mine. :)

ennAchu? maRupadiyum remote war'A? :)

chevy
26th August 2009, 08:40 PM
Why do they have to show the rejections, the crying and all that. Why can't they just show who's selected, those moments and subsequent events ?

Sanguine Sridhar
26th August 2009, 10:08 PM

Alka is a mallu. Finals'ku pORathu confirmed. Excellent singing :thumbsup:

Alka got spot selected today! "Oyayye" [Karumam! idha eppadi type panradhune therila! :oops: ] from Ayan ... summa pirichu menjuduchu!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Notable list

1. Alka
2. Monica
3. That kutty payyan

Vivasaayi
26th August 2009, 11:37 PM
Whoo is alka?

The best according to me among the lot is the girl who sang "idhu oru nila kaalam" yesterday.

Roshan
27th August 2009, 10:17 AM
Sridhar, the Kutty Payyan is just good for his age. That's all. I dont think he can compete to the extent of others. Antha payyan comments ellAm koncham periyamanushathanamA irukku and I think they will keep him in the contest for sometime just for fun.

crajkumar_be
27th August 2009, 11:24 AM
Sridhar, the Kutty Payyan is just good for his age. That's all. I dont think he can compete to the extent of others. Antha payyan comments ellAm koncham periyamanushathanamA irukku and I think they will keep him in the contest for sometime just for fun.
Is he the one who sang "Megam Kottattum"? Payyan remba cute a irundhaan but andha song might be a terrific entertainer but adha vechu perusa judge panna mudiyadhu nu nenaikkaren. Matra songs eppadi paadinaan?

Roshan
27th August 2009, 12:19 PM
Is he the one who sang "Megam Kottattum"? Payyan remba cute a irundhaan but andha song might be a terrific entertainer but adha vechu perusa judge panna mudiyadhu nu nenaikkaren. Matra songs eppadi paadinaan?

He sang Arabi KadalOram - and has been wait listed. He has to do the folk round and see if he wud get selected. antha payyan pAduRa mAthiri mathavanga pAdina ( i mean some seniors) definite rejectionthAn but since he is the youngest they are giving him more chances I guess. Magathi prodigy prodigy'nu moochuku monnooru thadava solRa aLavukku onnum illa. I think they are just overhyping him.

crajkumar_be
27th August 2009, 12:37 PM
Enakkum lighta appadi thaan thonichu, konjam partial-a irukkaangalonnu...

sudha india
27th August 2009, 01:40 PM
Y/day there were lot of spot selections.

Parents koothu konjam over than. There was one parent who was so excited when his daughter got spot selected and hugged and kissed his wife....... (knowing well their reactions will be telecast :hammer: )

Idhellam romba over........ and that too at this stage. :banghead:

Roshan
27th August 2009, 02:08 PM

ovvoru season'ku yEthAvathu onna pudichukuvaanga. Idhula ippOthaikku intha payyan.

BTW, regarding the payyan's cuteness, enakku cute'a thOnala. vayasukku meeRuna pEchu. Kids'naalE innocence thAn cute.

Sanguine Sridhar
27th August 2009, 02:22 PM

I agree! But nalla paaduraan. Lets see.

Many contestants have selected HJ's songs.
IR'na default-a agni nakshathiram thaan! That too either Roja poo or Ninukori.. :lol2:

Vivasaayi
27th August 2009, 07:53 PM

He sang Arabi KadalOram - and has been wait listed. He has to do the folk round and see if he wud get selected. antha payyan pAduRa mAthiri mathavanga pAdina ( i mean some seniors) definite rejectionthAn but since he is the youngest they are giving him more chances I guess. Magathi prodigy prodigy'nu moochuku monnooru thadava solRa aLavukku onnum illa. I think they are just overhyping him.

for arabikadaloram - he was following the beats and in the groove thru out the song..

nallaa majaavaa padnaan...too good for his age!

aanaa competitionnu varumbodhuthaan idikudhu

P.S: He played Drums as a special talent

Vivasaayi
27th August 2009, 07:55 PM

ovvoru season'ku yEthAvathu onna pudichukuvaanga. Idhula ippOthaikku intha payyan.

BTW, regarding the payyan's cuteness, enakku cute'a thOnala. vayasukku meeRuna pEchu. Kids'naalE innocence thAn cute.

paavamga andha payyan...ivinga solli kuduthurupainga..apdi badhil sollu..ipdi badhil sollunnu

Nerd
27th August 2009, 08:00 PM
Am I the only one who finds DD extremely annoying? Esp. Her romaaans with the chinna payyan :twisted: :twisted:

Sinmayi >>>>>>>> DD >> mOlini/Yugi.

crajkumar_be
27th August 2009, 10:12 PM
Am I the only one who finds DD extremely annoying?
Nalla ketteenga ponga :lol2:

I would say Molini and Urdu/Indhi pulavi Sinmayeee are equally annoying, except that Molini is fun sometimes (unintentionally of course). DD vera planet. DD is evil. DD vendaam!

Roshan
27th August 2009, 10:22 PM

I agree fully. enakkennavO program quality koRencha mAthiri irukku DD'a pAkkumpOthu. Chinmayi was kinda poised compared to Malini and DD. Malini doesnt know what she speaks half the time.

crajkumar_be
27th August 2009, 10:24 PM

I agree fully. enakkennavO program quality koRencha mAthiri irukku DD'a pAkkumpOthu. Chinmayi was kinda poised compared to Malini and DD. Malini doesnt know what she speaks half the time.
DD is the most annoying face and voice in world entertainment (TV/movies). Worse than even Rene Zellweger

jaaze
27th August 2009, 10:25 PM

I agree fully. enakkennavO program quality koRencha mAthiri irukku DD'a pAkkumpOthu. Chinmayi was kinda poised compared to Malini and DD. Malini doesnt know what she speaks half the time.agree with your points.

directhit
28th August 2009, 07:05 AM
I would say Molini and Urdu/Indhi pulavi Sinmayeee are equally annoying, except that Molini is fun sometimes (unintentionally of course). DD vera planet. DD is evil. DD vendaam! :lol:

Plum
28th August 2009, 04:18 PM
indha DD-ngaradhu yaaru? Enna kulam? enna gothram?

Sanguine Sridhar
28th August 2009, 05:09 PM

Divya Dharshini. Nala Damayanthi-la Madhavan sister-a nadicha adhey payyan thaan!

Nerd
28th August 2009, 07:37 PM

Divya Dharshini. Nala Damayanthi-la Madhavan sister-a nadicha adhey payyan thaan!
:rotfl3:

Maams, rembba naalaa kEtkanum-nu nenachEn, Jaya TV take-5-la varra figure peru enna? She is very suveet :oops:

Vivasaayi
1st September 2009, 05:28 PM
DD>>>>>>chinmayi

kid-glove
1st September 2009, 05:37 PM
DD vera planet. DD is evil. DD vendaam!

:lol:

I hope Plum doesn't confuse with the other D.Dharshini (Deva dharsini?), comes as Vivek's wife in Parthiban kanavu, starvijay Star Samaiyal and suntv serial Athipookal. Isn't she married to serial actor who acts as the main protagonist in "Vidathu karuppu"?

kid-glove
1st September 2009, 05:38 PM
DD>>>>>>chinmayi :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Sanguine Sridhar
1st September 2009, 05:40 PM
DD vera planet. DD is evil. DD vendaam!

:lol:

I hope Plum doesn't confuse with the other D.Dharshini (Deva dharsini?), comes as Vivek's wife in Parthiban kanavu, starvijay Star Samaiyal and suntv serial Athipookal. Isn't she married to serial actor who acts as the main protagonist in "Vidathu karuppu"?

Yeah to sEthan.

Vivasaayi
1st September 2009, 09:07 PM
DD>>>>>>chinmayi :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

yen ivlo reaction?

chinmayi koodathana compare panni sonnen

aanaa
1st September 2009, 09:33 PM
[html:a6e2ec9c20]<div align="center">http://1a.img.v4.skyrock.net/1a0/simran1/pics/2288185483_small_1.jpg[/html:a6e2ec9c20]

Nerd
10th September 2009, 10:11 AM
See Alka's talends 8-)
http://www.hindu.com/yw/2004/04/17/stories/2004041701120300.htm
http://www.hindu.com/2008/01/30/stories/2008013050390200.htm

AravindMano
10th September 2009, 10:21 AM
:D poNNu ivLo pannirukka? Title win pannirum-nu ninaikkren.

sudha india
10th September 2009, 10:59 AM
See Alka's talends 8-)

Yaar yaraio prodigy-ngaranga.

Kandippa title win pannanum.

But ipdipatta singer mattha normal kids kooda potti potta .....

Sanguine Sridhar
10th September 2009, 11:22 AM
Saw yesterday's episode.

All azhugachi ammas! :cry2: :hammer:

sudha india
10th September 2009, 11:29 AM
Inniku Vikram's Kandhasamy Padatha promote panra episode madhiri irukku.

Roshan
10th September 2009, 02:38 PM
See Alka's talends 8-)

Yaar yaraio prodigy-ngaranga.

Kandippa title win pannanum.

But ipdipatta singer mattha normal kids kooda potti potta .....

That's my question too. It will be unfair on other kids. She is already a professional singer. She should not be in the contest :evil:

Roshan
10th September 2009, 02:39 PM
Inniku Vikram's Kandhasamy Padatha promote panra episode madhiri irukku.

Adhula DD paNRa koothu sagikka mudiyala :evil:

sudha india
11th September 2009, 10:32 AM
Saw the Kandhasamy special y/day

DD mudhal, participants and Vikram varai.... endha koothume sagikkalai.

Kids padina athana paatum kekka mudiyalai. practice ille, shruthi ille, interest ille.
Looked like everyone wanted to please Vikram and left the singing in choice.

One day cover panra alavu program illaina they could have repeated some good performances (usual style).

That chinna payyan was too much irritating. Unwanted publicity for him.

DD-yin vazhisal was more than irritating.

Roshan
11th September 2009, 01:39 PM
Saw the Kandhasamy special y/day

DD mudhal, participants and Vikram varai.... endha koothume sagikkalai.

Kids padina athana paatum kekka mudiyalai. practice ille, shruthi ille, interest ille.
Looked like everyone wanted to please Vikram and left the singing in choice.

One day cover panra alavu program illaina they could have repeated some good performances (usual style).

That chinna payyan was too much irritating. Unwanted publicity for him.

DD-yin vazhisal was more than irritating.

Nalla vElai.. I was expecting all this koothu and decided not to watch.

sudha india
11th September 2009, 01:57 PM
Thookam valliyennu I watched this show.
Apram than pesaama thoongi irukkalamnu thonichu. One hour waste pannitomnu feel pannen. :sad:

sudha india
15th September 2009, 09:59 AM
Monday - after the initial selection,25 contestants entered the main competition.

Y/day : The first good news is DD is signing off and singer Divya will host the show from today.

6 contestants from the previous season to join the 25 new faces. They sang duets.

Roshan and Balasarangan sang Thamthaka dheemthaka song. Good song but the voices of the two did not match. Roshan's was sweet and melodious. But bala's voice was gruff and he is undergoing the stage of voice change. But they sang well. It would have been better if they sang solo.

Apram one pair of ponnugal. They sang Vada mappilai. This was good. Dont remember their names.

Then finally another pair of girls. Idhula oru ponnu paadaradha vida adhigama pesina... It was toooooooo much.

Y/day to be very honest, I did not like the program. It was more of talking nonsense than singing.

DD : She was like :rotfl3: . Ore kathu...acting.. Talking too much. Divyava pesave udalai. Kadasila she said she will be there this whole week. Innum 3 naal tolerate pannanum.

sudha india
15th September 2009, 10:08 AM
Divya : Avanga padina hit song padinanga....
First impression as a host - IMHO was not impressive. We have to wait and watch. She said she is a fan of DD. :banghead:

Earlier seasons of ASS Jr and Sr -in popular participants were there. They were giving nick names to the contestants who sang. Boys oru pakkam girls oru pakkam irundhu pesitte irundhanga. Sila neram talk show madhiri irundhudhu.

Participant ponnu (Ponmozhi) Divyadarshini ya DD nu kopadaramadhiri Divyava Di nu koopdalama? VD nu koopdava nu keekudhu. DD and D alarittanga. Indha maadhiri ore nonsense.

Another irritation was that Divya was also so so pally pally with that kutty payyan srikanth. Star rating erite pogudhu avanukku.....:lol:

Main judges and competition adhutha vaaram than pola....

Roshan
22nd September 2009, 12:43 PM
I was watching the show last night. Alka sang well but I am simply not in a position to accept her as a contestant. It's total injustice to the other contestants. That kutti cute poNNu sang "pORaaLE ponnuthaayi" beautifully with a lot of innocence.

The new host sucks big time :x (Chinmayi is badly and sadly missed)

Subha is another drishti pottu as one of the main judges Absolutely painful :hammer: idhuvaraikkum show'la interesting'a ethuvumE illa..thats the sad part.

sudha india
22nd September 2009, 01:33 PM
Shuba : avanga pesi pesiye kolvangale. Your voice is so cute thavira vera words-e kidaikadhu avangalukku.

IMHO Shuba-ve innum participant level than.

Mano and Chitra than kaapathanum

Nerd
22nd September 2009, 08:12 PM
I was watching the show last night. Alka sang well but I am simply not in a position to accept her as a contestant. It's total injustice to the other contestants.
adhukku ava enna panna mudiyum?! Actually IIR, the rule is only professional "playback" singers are not allowed. Even she can have bad days. I am sure she will be there in the finals but Vijay TV won't let her win. I am glad that she is in the competition. She sings wonderfully well :clap:

Roshan
23rd September 2009, 10:26 PM
I was watching the show last night. Alka sang well but I am simply not in a position to accept her as a contestant. It's total injustice to the other contestants.
adhukku ava enna panna mudiyum?! Actually IIR, the rule is only professional "playback" singers are not allowed. Even she can have bad days. I am sure she will be there in the finals but Vijay TV won't let her win. I am glad that she is in the competition. She sings wonderfully well :clap:

Just realised that Alka's life is not going to be that easy. Some are singing absolutely well. Pichu utharifying. Much much better than the seniors. Seniors ellAm main competition first round'la evvalavu mOsamA paadunAngannu theriyum. But the kids are singing so very well.

Roshan sang Kaadhal RojavE .. Chance'E illa :clap: - FLAWLESS. First roundla ippadinnA pOga pOga .. Cant wait !

sudha india
24th September 2009, 10:21 AM
I did not see the program y/day fully. I had a msg from Roshan that his telecast is between 9.30 to 10.00 pm. I saw the msg late and switched on around 9.50 only when another guy was singing ennadi meenaskshi. He sang very well.

Then came roshan with Kaadhal Rojave... I was hoping Chitra to give the aaalaa... But he managed that and also the chorus.

Chitra recognised him as an earlier contstant and praised his improvement.. shuba --sollave vendam.... and Mano looked impressed but asked him to practice more. Finals-la kandippa idam irukku.

Roshan
24th September 2009, 12:58 PM
I did not see the program y/day fully. I had a msg from Roshan that his telecast is between 9.30 to 10.00 pm. I saw the msg late and switched on around 9.50 only when another guy was singing ennadi meenaskshi. He sang very well.

Then came roshan with Kaadhal Rojave... I was hoping Chitra to give the aaalaa... But he managed that and also the chorus.

Chitra recognised him as an earlier contstant and praised his improvement.. shuba --sollave vendam.... and Mano looked impressed but asked him to practice more. Finals-la kandippa idam irukku.

Chance'E illainga.. that was a splendid performance. Aalap ellAm kooda superb'a irunthuthu. Enna oru confidence. Shruthi appadi nikkuthu - flawless pitching. In case you call him just convey my appreciation. Finals uRuthi for Roshan.

Ennadi meenakshi, vathi kuchi pathikathada, varAga nathikarai oram, pichai paathiram yEnthi vanthEn, maiyya maiyya .. all these songs were sung well by the contestants. I think the judges Unni Menon, Mahadhi and Shalini have done an excellent job in picking the right ones for the main competition.

sudha india
24th September 2009, 02:03 PM
Roshanku Roshan-nu oru fan irukaradha Kandippa solren.

Appu s
26th September 2009, 04:15 PM
nerd or Roshan can i get the first round videos? :)

Roshan
26th September 2009, 07:31 PM
nerd or Roshan can i get the first round videos? :)

You mean this week's videos? Nerd is the right person to provide you the links or else we can request LM.

The kutti payyan Shrikanth sang well this time. kashtamAna pAttuthAn (oruvan oruvan from ATM) but nallAvE paadinaan. Very good concentration. Diction was perfect - even with the difficult words. As Chitra rightly mentioned the senior annas and akkas have to learn that from him.

Channel has to soon make a decision on Shuba. enga poRumaikkum oru ellai undu :evil: Mano is really nice :)

Host Divya needs some serious lessons on body language. Walk, dressing sense, hair do, pEsuRathu ellAmE romba clumsy'a irukku.

Appu s
26th September 2009, 08:15 PM
innum selection un-selection week than poi kittu irukkungala?

Roshan
26th September 2009, 08:21 PM
innum selection un-selection week than poi kittu irukkungala?

illa appu, they have started the main competition from this week. But there was no elimination as it is the first round and the contestants were asked to sing their own favourite numbers. Next week'la irunthu soodu pidikkum. But the host and Shuaba are spoiling the beauty of the show. Host'a kooda poRuthukkalAm aana Shuba :hammer:

Jyothsna
30th September 2009, 10:10 PM
Roshanku Roshan-nu oru fan irukaradha Kandippa solren.

Jyo nu oru fan irukkatathayum sollunga, Inniku roshanum Alga um "kalabam tharam"(malayalam) padinanga.. sila idangal ellam silirthuduchu..avlo nalla padinanga :notworthy: :thumbsup:

joe
4th October 2009, 09:20 PM
Lot of real talents this time. :D

Chithra , Mano :thumbsup: Suba :roll:

Orchestra is very ordinary :oops:

Host :cry:

AravindMano
8th October 2009, 09:24 AM
This Malgudi Subha :banghead:

When a contest sang 'pOththikinu paduththukkalaam', i was expecting her to say 'nanna pOththiNdu paduththuNdeL'! :lol:

No offence meant to that slang, but she is just :hammer:

sudha india
8th October 2009, 11:05 AM
Real competition started with Kuthu songs round this week.

They have proposed a cool zone with Top 5 singers in this round and they get Airtel dish connection and they dont face elimination this round. (Additionally choclate mazhai)

Already 3 singers qualified. Srinisha, Srikanth and Oviya. Srinisha and Oviya were very very good with Vechuka vechukava and Thilandamari songs. (I did not see Srikanth's performance)

The judgements were quite fair.

Roshan sang Annathe aduran song. The rendering was very perfect as usual but his diction did not suit the song.

Roshan has to first come out of the malayalam touch and then to the chennai slang if he chooses such songs. IMHO he should have gone for ennadi rakkamma - which has lots of gamakams (TMS style) which Roshan is very capable of.

Anyway song selection goes a long way in the victory in each round.

The host Divya and the judge Madam Shuba gives us opportunity to use the remote !!!!! :lol:

There are comments in Star forum also about viewers' displeasure about Divya and Shubha. They have also opined that the show is too lengthy for 4 days in a week, which should be reduced to two days. - Really a valid point !!

Appu s
9th October 2009, 10:17 PM
srikanth's singari sarakku nalla sarakku.. mano :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4QyL_1y1mQ&feature=player_profilepage#

P_R
9th October 2009, 10:29 PM
Kids hastened to become adults. :x :-|
I think I may start liking Magnolia

sudha india
20th October 2009, 02:08 PM
After the kudumba thiruvizha on account of deepavali, we could witness a real competition y/day.

Monday episode : 6 children sang old melodies and every song was rendered with good effort from children.

The competition is getting tougher. One boy was selected to go to the cool 5 zone. He deserved that place...

Idhuvarai judges sodhappa villai.

Today is IR round...

Yaaravadhu pakkareengala ????? Why no opinions from anyone ????????

Nerd
21st October 2009, 08:47 PM
Kids hastened to become adults. :x :-|
I think I may start liking Magnolia
The srikanth kid is very very irritating. Avanga daddy/mummy adhukku mEla :hammer:

I have not been watching the show regularly but saw Alka and her dad singing Santhana KatrE. :clap:

Jyothsna
21st October 2009, 08:52 PM
Alka kashtamana songs kuda easy paadura :clap:

sudha india
22nd October 2009, 09:53 AM
y/day srikanth was again selected for the top 5 zone. Thanga thamarai magale padinaan. Shruthi konjam apdi ipdi irundhadhu.. But judges, were enjoying his way of singing. Chitra stageku poi mutha mazhai, apram choclate mazhai ellam pozhindhu avanoda appa kitta pesittu vandhanga.

Epdiyum finals vandhuduvaan pola irukku.

Y/day ella performances-m sumaarathan irundhudhu.

Today we can see Alka singing kannaalane and Roshan with Anjali anjali pushpanjali. Looks like both get spot selection.

Roshan
23rd October 2009, 11:10 AM
I watched last night's episode. Again Alka and Roshan got spot selected. aarambathuleyE ippadi spot selection, double promotion'nu thirumba thirumba adhE naalu pEra select pAnRathu is making the show less competitive and would also discourage other kids. And show is definitely boring. oru suvArasyamE illAma irukku.

sudha india
23rd October 2009, 02:18 PM
Roshan... indha roundsla double promotion ellam ille. The 5 will not be considered for elimination. Avlothaan. Nalla paadina no one will be considered for elimination. Indha top 5-vum mathavangalai polathan. They additionally get Airtel DTH connection.

By this Airtel gains by getting more monthly subscriptions :lol:

Host romba padutharaanga...... Aracha maava araipoma paatta kettu valandhirukkaanga pola ! Sterio type.. monotonous... bore talking (also walking :banghead: )

Shubha madam ellarum padumbothum, thaan enna pesanumnu yosichu pudusu pudusa try panranga. Thankyou very much solli anupparanga. (Pesama ivanga host pannalam :lol:)

Chitra chechi and Mano aNNe - inuum konjam seriousa judge pannalam.

aanaa
24th October 2009, 04:28 AM
கலக்கல் ஜுனியர்கள்

விஜய் டிவியில் ஒளிபரப்பாகி வரும் கலக்கப்போவது யாரு ஜுனியர், நிகழ்ச்சியில் இந்த வாரம் இரண்டு சிறப்பு நிகழ்ச்சிகள் நடைபெற உள்ளன.சிறுவர்கள் சஞ்சய், அரவிந்த் ஆகியோர் தங்களின் திறமையை நடுவர்களான பாண்டியராஜன் மற்றும் அர்ச்சனா முன்பாக நிரூபிக்கின்றனர். நிகழ்ச்சியை தொகுத்து வழங்குகிறார் ரம்யா. ஞாயிறு தோறும் இரவு 7 மணிக்கு ஜுனியர்களை காணலாம்.

[html:394af5874c]<div align="center">http://www.dailythanthi.com/muthucharam/images/articles/20091024/TV-02%20Kalakapovadhu%20yaaru%20%20Jrs.jpg</div[/html:394af5874c]

நன்றி: தினதந்தி

sudha india
28th October 2009, 12:53 PM
Y/day there were 3 good performances. One girl was given spot selection. A well deserved place - for her emotional performance.

The kutti payyan Srikanth sang raga deepam etrum neram puyal mazhaiyo.... His father was so anxious and was jumping from his seat and watching the judges to find out their thoughts. Konjam irundhaa keezheeye vizhundhuruppar. it was so obvious and irritating.:hammer:

It was really a peraasai on the parents' side to suggest such a tough song to that boy. However the boy did his best FOR HIS AGE. Pala idathula shruthi engellamo pochu. Chitra is always carried away by this boy's performance. Vitta spot selection kuduthiruppanga... Nalla velai nethu tharale..

The show is really boring. IMHO it will be worth watching after some 15 weeks.

The host kills. :banghead: Shuba madam illaadhadhu than ore aarudhal !!! :lol:

Roshan
28th October 2009, 01:20 PM
The kutti payyan Srikanth sang raga deepam etrum neram puyal mazhaiyo.... His father was so anxious and was jumping from his seat and watching the judges to find out their thoughts. Konjam irundhaa keezheeye vizhundhuruppar. it was so obvious and irritating.:hammer:

I thought the man will get a heart attack and collapse. I have never scene anybody reacting like this. I was kinda :rotfl: looking at his expressions.

Nerd and Bala, kandippA neenga intha episode pAkkanum, at least to see this comedy.

sudha india
28th October 2009, 01:40 PM
Star forum-la there is a thread titled :

Petition to change the host.....

oru thread-e open panra alavukku nondhu poirukaanga... :lol:

Nerd
11th November 2009, 11:11 AM
Ilayaraja Round looks like. Saw videos from yesterday. One sowmya sang "kAtril enthan geetham". arumaiyaa irundhuchu. Infinitely better than Ranjani's semi-final performance last year. :clap:

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/6381892/16550142

anuka
13th November 2009, 06:54 AM
I am quite worried about the parents of Srikanth. I don't know what the father would do to this child if he does not win the race which obviously will not happen. They are the only people who don't enjoy this child's singing. In fact all the other parents enjoy while their kids performance no matter what the outcome is. I think the judges are overreacting to this child's talent. However they did ask him if he plays or eats ice-cream. The poor child is not living the childhood life he deserves. Why can't they be proud of this kid and love him for what he is? What's their problem?

sudha india
13th November 2009, 09:23 AM
Hello Anuka, Welcome to the Hub, and your first post in this thread shows your interest in this program. Do share all your views.

I am quite sure that srikanth's parents know that he cannot make up to the title. That would be too very PERAASAI. There are many other parents watching the reactions of the judges and not enjoying the song, inspite of knowing they are focussed. Looks like that would be the state of mind when they sit there !!! Nijammave avanga romba paavam.

The judgement yesterday IMHO was :evil: Balasangan has the age and voice break problem and everytime he is in danger zone. But the elimination of Srinidhi y/day was a bit of a shock. There were few others who performed below average. They were not even brought up.

However, Srinidhi and her mother took it gracefully, I dont know if Divya persuaded her to cry .... :lol: I switched off when Shubha was preaching.

sudha india
13th November 2009, 09:32 AM
Looks like they are bringing in the Boys Vs Girls concept for the next week.

Next week promo : DD, George and other dancers were present . Kindal songs round pola irukku.

Oru koothadikkara program maadhiri panniduvaanga....

kameshratnam
13th November 2009, 06:34 PM
I dont know why vijay tv brings in uppuma judges into the scene. From the start i didnt like malgudi subha..She doesnt know to talk tamil properly..Chithra and Mano rock....Now another one has been added in the form of jency..avanga suttam..tamizhe varala...

Over hyped show with a waste anchor

anuka
14th November 2009, 10:07 AM
The problem is not the host but the role of the host. To think of it Divya is a lot better than DD. At least Divya dresses appropriately (Sari/Churidar) as opposed to DD's weird outfits. Divya is a lot more poised than DD who behaved so immature . But her role as the host sucks. I think she should not come on stage after each performance and comment about it. She should simply sit somewhere and call the next kid. I hate to see her "catwalk" from the different sides of the stage.

sudha india
17th November 2009, 09:15 AM
Boys Vs Girls into ASSJ - Idhu thevaya ?

Pesi pesi konnanga. 10 mins singing. 15 mins advertisement and 35 mins talking (nonsense).

Oru program (B Vs G) hit achunna andha concepta matha program kulla pugutharadhu Vijay TV yin concept pola.

Singerskulla irukkara konja nanja othumaiyaiyum indha program kulaithuvidum. Potti pattu paadi competitor-ai kindal panradhum, badhilukku badhil pesaradhum (sometimes the kids take it seriously) is definitely not healthy.

Any different opinion ?

anuka
18th November 2009, 09:42 AM
We live in Canada and we watch it on the website called "thiraivirunthu". Is there a better website we can watch this in? Any advise?

aanaa
18th November 2009, 10:58 PM
We live in Canada and we watch it on the website called "thiraivirunthu". Is there a better website we can watch this in? Any advise?
try this www. techsatish. net/
or www. isaitamil. net

welcome

anuka
19th November 2009, 04:56 AM
Thank You. However those sites didn't work for me.

I watched the boys vs girls November 16 and 17th again on thiraivirunthu.com. Pretty interesting except the hosts. They are annoying. They behave as if they are the centre of attraction and not the kids. They are trying to bring in an artificial sense of competitiveness.I don't know how the judges and the audience are putting up with this.

DD=immautre, annoying, indecent dress

sudha india
2nd December 2009, 09:50 AM
This week it is Karthigai special and the kids sing semi classical songs.

Judges : Mr.Unni Krishnan and Ms.Nithyashree

No elimination this week, though they give spot selection, with choclate showers.

With Mr.Anand Vaidyanathan's training, we can see a lot of improvement in the singing of all the 19 kids.

After another 3 or 4 eliminations (after 3 or 4 weeks) the competition will be really tough and the judges are going to find it difficult to eliminate.

Definitely the program will be a treat to watch. So many good talents.

Roshan sang sangeedha jaadhi mullai y/day. A very very impressive performance.

Roshan
4th December 2009, 07:36 PM
Roshan's was an effortless performance. Very well done. Shravan sang oru naaL pOthumA well but they did not spot select him. romba pAvamA irunthuchu.

Bala (Karthik)
8th December 2009, 02:20 PM
Saw parts of it last night. One contestant sang "Enge Enadhu Kavidhai" (Kandekonden Kandukonden). After the performance and theerrpu Chitra was asked to sing a couple of lines from the song. Yes, only a couple of lines but appadiye pullarichu pochu :notworthy:

Roshan
10th December 2009, 05:30 PM
This week it is Rajini special round. None of the performances has been impressive so far. yEthO entha vithamAna home work'um rehearsal'um paNNaama paaduRa maathiri irukku. Anandji was looking upset and annoyed. Looks like there wont be elimination this time adhaan oru interest illAma irukku.

Nerd
10th December 2009, 09:53 PM
I recently came to know that Prasanna has sung in James Vasanthan's kaavalar kudiyiruppu. Congrats Prasanna :clap: :clap: :clap:

A very underwhelming song and he is one among five people singing it. Hope he gets better oppurtunities.

http://www.thiraipaadal.com/albums/ALBJVN0006.html

Roshan
11th December 2009, 10:02 PM
Congratulations Prasanna :thumbsup:

Appu s
12th December 2009, 11:36 PM
Saw parts of it last night. One contestant sang "Enge Enadhu Kavidhai" (Kandekonden Kandukonden). After the performance and theerrpu Chitra was asked to sing a couple of lines from the song. Yes, only a couple of lines but appadiye pullarichu pochu :notworthy:

here is the Video@ 5.46 :bow: :bow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU6jPAIN8sY&feature=player_embedded

aanaa
19th December 2009, 08:56 PM
[tscii:2c7830edcc]
Super Singer - Junior 2

(Vijay TV, Monday-Thursday, 9 p.m.)

It's that time of the year when Santa comes a calling and the holiday spirit spreads everywhere. Keeping the Christmas spirit alive is Super Singer Junior 2. The sets have been re-decorated with a beautifully done-up Christmas tree. As for the participants, they can choose from three themes — melody, folk or western. A special gift is in store for the child who exhibits exceptional talent — a cash prize of Rs. 1 lakh!

Also, on Christmas eve, the children who were eliminated in the earlier rounds, will get a chance to perform. And yes, they too will get gifts!

நன்றி: Hindu [/tscii:2c7830edcc]

sudha india
21st December 2009, 12:40 PM
The contest is now gearing up with Christmas special this week.

The contestants are grouped to perform a kuthu, melody and western songs.
The best ones are picked from each group and they contest against each other to finally win a cash award of Rs.1 lakh.

Looks interesting.

Vivasaayi
23rd December 2009, 09:43 PM
Roshan singing kanne kalaimane - mesmerizing.

He deserves to win this contest.

Jyothsna
24th December 2009, 06:46 PM
Roshan and Alga :clap:

Kadaisiya aalukku 3 pattu padinangale, pinniyeduthutanga.

Nerd
24th December 2009, 08:04 PM
1-1: Roshan Vs Alka. Arguably the two best singers of the lot. Excellent singing. Chance-E illai. Alka's udhayA udhayA and kannan vandhu paaduginraan and Roshan's uyirE and vaan nila nila alla :bow:

Roshan must improve on his thamizh diction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czqkpwMA78E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NBULCbbQLU

Vivasaayi
24th December 2009, 10:33 PM
Alka's udhayA udhayA

:clap: :notworthy: Great singing by Alka

roshan is awesome in every attempt ..especially the feel he gives in the song...

Roshan
28th December 2009, 08:21 PM
Roshan Vs Alka was simply devine. Beyond words.

Roshan is a complete talent and technically very sound. Alka has got a bit of limitations and she cleverly plays to her strengths. She proves that she is an 'experienced' singer. KannE kalaimanE was sung beautifully. Vaan nila was out of the world. Roshan's innocence adds more beauty to his talent.

Bala (Karthik)
29th December 2009, 01:56 AM
Yaravadhu mudinja video link kudunga pls..

kid-glove
29th December 2009, 02:15 AM
These kids are unbelievable talents.

Nerd
29th December 2009, 02:18 AM
rendu post munnAdi dhAn kuduthEn...

kid-glove
29th December 2009, 02:21 AM
What's wrong with roshan's thamizh diction?

Bala (Karthik)
29th December 2009, 02:27 AM
rendu post munnAdi dhAn kuduthEn...
Oh :oops: Nandri!

Nerd
29th December 2009, 02:31 AM
What's wrong with roshan's thamizh diction?
He gets it right on 49/50 occasions. He did mess up on the one-one too. Can't remember the exact word. Not the "La"s and "zha"s but sometimes "mallu"fies thamizh :P

OTOH, Alka being a mallu sounds like a proper "thamizh" ponnu.

Bala (Karthik)
29th December 2009, 02:48 AM
:omg: Unbelievable! Great choice of songs and not easy too, IMO. "Assaalt-a" paadittu poitte irukkaanga, especially Roshan. Truly gifted kids :notworthy:

On first listening i would say 2-1 to Roshan (he was better overall but Alka owned the last round)

Rendu perum 1-2 places la mispronounce pannaanga ("kuluppen" (kulippen) by Roshan, "la" (zha) by Alka etc)

These kids would be easily better than the previous adult contendors and actually we can say the same of the other two great talents - Krishnamoorthy and Vignesh?

Bala (Karthik)
29th December 2009, 02:50 AM
Oh rendu perum Mallu-va, adhaan abaara talend!

Kalyasi
29th December 2009, 10:20 AM
Saanse Illa!!

Antha Kutti Payyan Srikanth kooda Nalla Paaduvaane? Avan vayasukku lyrics ellam marakaama padarathukaagave avanum abara Talent thaan!!

Avinga appa amma thaan irritating...

But overalla Roshan thaaan Beshtu!!

sudha india
29th December 2009, 10:52 AM
The competition round between alka and roshan was really super. The judges comments were original. It was a treat. Thanks Nerd for the link.

This week it is play back singers' debut song.
Again Alka and Roshan were spot selected for Lesa lesa and Pon maane kobam eno. (Debut song of Madhumita and Unni Menon)

Alka sang beautifully. Roshan was also too good in Pon maane. Unni menon's blessing kiss to Roshan was so genuine.

bringing the original singers to the stage was a good concept from the channel's side.

sudha india
29th December 2009, 11:01 AM
Spoke to Roshan on his diction which he should improve. It was funny to know that he pronounces differently because the lyrics which he downloads from the internet is spelt like that. He has no guidance on good tamil.

He learnt Pon maane kobam eno in just one day, as he had first committed to sing KJJ's debut song but that was not a song for any competition. (Neeyum bommai naanum bommai)

Kalyasi
29th December 2009, 05:54 PM
Kalailendthu ellam videos um yeeteeb la paathen.... Alka Ajith is Zimbly Awezum!!

19thmay
29th December 2009, 06:20 PM
Roshan is a complete talent and technically very sound. Roshan's innocence adds more beauty to his talent.

Idhaan chance-nu adichu viduraanga! :lol2:

aanaa
29th December 2009, 11:31 PM
try this pl
http://www.blog.isaitamil.net/2009/12/28_12_09-airtel-super-singer-junior/

Vivasaayi
30th December 2009, 09:20 PM
The boy who sang "ennavale adi ennavale" should have been spot selected.

Roshan
30th December 2009, 09:32 PM
:omg: Unbelievable! Great choice of songs and not easy too, IMO. "Assaalt-a" paadittu poitte irukkaanga, especially Roshan. Truly gifted kids :notworthy:

Sangeetha jaathimullai , poovE sempoovE maathiri romba kashtamana songs ellaam ithu enakku jujubi'ngra maathiri paadinaar Roshan. 'effortless' is an understatement.

Bala (Karthik)
30th December 2009, 11:39 PM
Thanks Aana.

Yes, Roshan, your namesake is special! Hope everything falls in place in his life

Vikki,
Yeah, saw that today, again not an easy song IMO, and he did a great job. Unni was touched
[By the way, the best part of the song for me is the Pallavi, both the tune and backing instrumentaion. A see-saw waltzy feel to Kedharam. Fantastic choice :notworthy: ]

This guy Ananth seems to be making quite a difference

Bala (Karthik)
30th December 2009, 11:46 PM
The person who sang "Unakkena Naan" (that flick with Nakulan baai), Ramya is NSK's pEthi :shock:

Andha total-aping-of-'pop'-with-yeppam-vocals in Tamil cinema allergy irundhaalum, romba nalla paadnaanga (she also sang another English number)

Vivasaayi
2nd January 2010, 09:20 AM
This guy Ananth seems to be making quite a difference

is it the name of the boy?..or u mean ananth vaithiyanathan - the voooice expert

Roshan
5th January 2010, 05:48 PM
Can someone give me the links for Monday's and Tuesday's episode?

aanaa
6th January 2010, 12:44 AM
Can someone give me the links for Monday's and Tuesday's episode?

http://www.blog.isaitamil.net/category/vijay-tv-shows/airtel-super-singer/

Nerd
7th January 2010, 11:07 AM
Haricharan singing "Unakkena iruppen" from Kadhal. Awesome, chance-E illai. Mindblowing composition btw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSgbgV89V8k

Bala (Karthik)
7th January 2010, 04:38 PM
Haricharan singing "Unakkena iruppen" from Kadhal. Awesome, chance-E illai. Mindblowing composition btw.

:yes:

BTW, andha Srikanth kid-a TRP-ku mattume vechirukkaanga. The judgment on his singing is turning out to be a joke

Roshan
7th January 2010, 05:23 PM

BTW, andha Srikanth kid-a TRP-ku mattume vechirukkaanga. The judgment on his singing is turning out to be a joke

Yes.. all the oldies like to see him. My Mom wants him to come up to the finals. avanukku oru fan base irukku.

Nerd
7th January 2010, 08:41 PM
Ajesh's first song is apparently the best song in "Goa". I dint like the way Ajesh's voice sounds when he starts singing but last minute-la thambi pinnittaan :clap:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQai2UnS5bc

sudha india
20th January 2010, 02:44 PM
This week it is DJ / Remix round.
Remixla vandha songs padanum...with fast rap. (ones which we hardly understand !!)

Every day,one best performer is choosen and awarded Rs.50,000.-

Egappatta paNam vilaiyadudhu indha ATSS Jr seasonla. Few weeks back it was Rs.1 lakh per day.

I dont know if this a good or bad trend. Suddenly some round is brought in with money awards. The awards could be in some other form, if they have to award inbetween.

Or this can be given to the runners up - second and third place winners. (Last season la the second and third place winners were just left off and a cash award of Rs.2 lakhs given to winner)

sudha india
20th January 2010, 03:20 PM
Monday episode :
4 participants sang remixed songs and the best among them was Srihari and Balasarangan, with regard to this round.

Alka sang Aattama therottama and it did not sound as remix with rap, etc. It was very plain. Chitra commented on her shruthi too. However she was awarded Rs.50,000.- which even she did not expect. It was very clear from the face of Alka and her father.

The decision was a bit biased, which Vijay TV is known for, from the earlier shows.

As this show involves kids, they may easily be affected with such biased decisions. Judges have to be Judges. -- IMHO.

sudha india
20th January 2010, 03:21 PM
Tuesday episode :

Prasanna sundar won the cash prize for his Taxi taxi. Good job. :clap:

sudha india
22nd January 2010, 02:47 PM
Wednesday / Thursday - Priyanka and Nithyashree won.

4 kids in danger zone - sowmya, sahana, vishnucharan and Oviya.

However no elimination. They have been given another chance to perform.

Next week will be Republic day celeb with patriotic songs and no elimination.

Ipdiye pona innum oru varusham indha 15 pasangala vechu oattalaam !!

Querida
29th January 2010, 10:24 AM
Nithiya Shree just so energetic and wonderful to hear!

I still love Prasanna Sundar's rendition of "Madhavi Pon Mayile" glad I got hear it even if it was an attempt to remix it.

Highlight for me this week was Srikanth spouting lines from "Paruthiveeran" for Karthi...what talent and confidence!

I think Balasaragan should have gotten the reward for his rendition...he showed such a great improvement in showing expression and getting into the mood of the remix round..

sudha india
9th February 2010, 11:50 AM
This week its Medley round, with Mano, Harish Ragavendra and Shalini as judges.

Monday : Just 3 performances. Mathapadi judges adikum koothu and repetitive arattai and advertisements. Maathi maathi orutharai oruthar pugazhaaram sootikiraanga.

Alka, Shravan and Vishnu sang theme based songs as medley.

Alka who is a good singer, took Kalyanam as theme. She rendered 3 songs, very slow tempo making the songs sound sad. In Ithuthaana song, messed up a lot with lyrics but none of the judges mentioned this. Absence of Chithra was advantageous to Alka.

Shravan sang songs on Thamizh and Vishnu charan sang folk songs. Shravan could have done better, ennamo missing.

Vishnu charan took a lower pitch and sang without any feel. Attam poda vendiya songs, but was so dull. Got critical comments. Danger zone possibility.

IMHO all the three were not like a medley at all. 3 to 4 songs paadina maadhiri irundhadhu. No proper bridging or continuity.

Anyone watching this program has any different opinion ? (Already program out -a ?)

Querida
9th February 2010, 06:28 PM
Sudha...is it now not the "Raja, Rani" theme?

That's what I saw last night...with Bhaskar as guest..and Sivakarthikeyan and some hostess named Aishwarya...no Chitra or Divya present...

Last night's performers included: Shravan, Balasarangan, Priyanka and Shri Nisha.

Shravan gets special mention for "Sindhanai Sei Manamae"

Shri Nisha and Balasarangan were good

Priyanka is certainly the underdog of this competition (I thought she'd be gone by now)

Anyways lots of goofiness with Mano and Suba as King and Queen.

mr_karthik
9th February 2010, 06:32 PM
Just 3 performances. Mathapadi judges adikum koothu and repetitive arattai and advertisements. Maathi maathi orutharai oruthar pugazhaaram sootikiraanga.
:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

IMHO all the three were not like a medley at all. 3 to 4 songs paadina maadhiri irundhadhu. No proper bridging or continuity.
:banghead: :banghead:

Anyone watching this program has any different opinion ?

(Already program out -a ?)
:exactly: :bluejump: :redjump: :boo:

:yessir:

sudha india
10th February 2010, 10:15 AM
Hi Q,

Raja Rani round was live last week. Looks like you are behind by a week.
Since no one comments here, i do not post every week.
Raja Rani round was more a comedy show than real music.
Sowmya was eliminated in that round, inspite of getting two chances to prove. She stopped singing in the middle of Tesulaavudhe.

This week it is theme based medley.

sudha india
10th February 2010, 10:19 AM
Mr.Karthik

Ipdi padam potte ungal post-ai mudichuteengale !!

Different opinion irundha post pannanum. Appothan konjam sandai podalaam :lol:

Program out-nu sandhoshama soleengale :cry2:

Kids are singing so well. Channel-la than padutharaanga. :evil:

Querida
10th February 2010, 10:21 AM
Sudha would like to share my view on Raja-Rani round..even though it's a week back.

Special mention for Roshan and Alka...I wish Shravan got a break...he really does sing tough songs but doesn't seem to get the credit for it!

Shock was Soumiya's performance...I totally got lost in her rendition of "Thesulavudhe Then Malarae" it was just beautiful...but she didn't finish....that girl is just too hard on her self and has a streak of obstinacy...to let her continue would have been unfair to all the other contestants...but still am sorry to see her go...it's really worth it to hear her rendition...they had already decided to spot select her before she messed up
:(

at the beginning is their tomfoolery...just skip to her song...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPNLOa6bFc4

It seems that some of these kids are overburdened with expectations (Vishnu Charan and esp Srikanth.) I hope it doesn't end up hindering them...

Querida
10th February 2010, 10:24 AM
Hi Q,

Raja Rani round was live last week. Looks like you are behind by a week.
Since no one comments here, i do not post every week.
Raja Rani round was more a comedy show than real music.
Sowmya was eliminated in that round, inspite of getting two chances to prove. She stopped singing in the middle of Tesulaavudhe.

This week it is theme based medley.

Hi Sudha...thank you for the clarification... :D
Well it is nice to see other fans who actually find this program engaging.
Please do keep up your commentary I do enjoy hearing your insights. I guess I will have to catch up a week before I can appreciate your comments. Sorry for that little misunderstanding.

sudha india
10th February 2010, 10:25 AM
Tuesday - medley round

Priyanka : Religion based song. Muhuntha/Anbendra mazhaiyile/Vanukku thandhai evano/Ondre kulam endru paduvom
It was a very sensible combination, rendered so nicely.

Nithyashree - theme : Food. kalyana samayal sadham, kattu kattu keerai kattu, .....ended with vadumanga. Very nice flow and entertaining.

Both Priyanka and Nithyashree were spot selected.

Srihari sang on Love and Sarath sang Vijay hits sung by Shankar mahadevan.

Roshan
10th February 2010, 12:49 PM
I need the links for Raja Rani round. Preferably Techsathish, Youtube or Yahoo. Other dont work properly for me here.

sudha india
10th February 2010, 05:09 PM
Roshan, I hope someone helps you with links. I cant get them from my work place.
You should see the round.

Querida
11th February 2010, 05:05 AM
Roshan, I hope someone helps you with links. I cant get them from my work place.

Roshan...I don't know why but I can't seem to find the techsatish link I found before...If I do find it I'll post it here...until then see if this helps:

http://www.tamilrain.com/airtel-super-singer-junior-2-04-02-2010/isai-darbar-raja-rani-round-day-4-part-2-video_664ee8693.html

Roshan
11th February 2010, 10:33 AM

Roshan...I don't know why but I can't seem to find the techsatish link I found before...If I do find it I'll post it here...until then see if this helps:

http://www.tamilrain.com/airtel-super-singer-junior-2-04-02-2010/isai-darbar-raja-rani-round-day-4-part-2-video_664ee8693.html

Thanks Q :) Will check it out.

sudha india
11th February 2010, 12:16 PM
Wednesday episode : 4 performances.

Srikanth : dont know on what theme he sang. was late to switch on. The judges always gives him positive comments and strictly dont say even a small negative. En-nu theriyalai. He is a prodigy, but it is sometimes too much difficult to hear him continuously.

Sahana had the theme emotions. A good blend of emotions, gave her spot selection. Anbe sugama was too good.

Prasanna Sundar : Not his day. he had throat strain and could not sing. yet, he completed his round successfully. Real courage worth mentioning. Mano rightly said that he should have reduced the pitch. Certain places were extraordinary.

Oviya : Sang very confidently on the theme Confidence. Spot selected. Her voice is very loud for melody songs.

Today we will have Roshan, Balasarangan and srinisha singing, which will bring to the end of medley round.

R.Latha
11th February 2010, 04:01 PM
Enjoy Feb 10 episode...!!!

[html:fedc8b436a]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/G2QR4XfTA_Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/G2QR4XfTA_Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/html:fedc8b436a]
[html:fedc8b436a]
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dvQeijc890E&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dvQeijc890E&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/html:fedc8b436a]
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xze2cR827LA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xze2cR827LA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/html:fedc8b436a]

[html:fedc8b436a]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XKPQoyRWSJE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XKPQoyRWSJE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/html:fedc8b436a]
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gl2A3SmJWzY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gl2A3SmJWzY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/html:fedc8b436a]

[html:fedc8b436a]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/luB6xsA3a3A&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/luB6xsA3a3A&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/html:fedc8b436a]

scorpio
11th February 2010, 04:25 PM
Wow! Latha, nandri, nandri, nandri :notworthy:

R.Latha
12th February 2010, 12:01 PM
u are welcome

Roshan
12th February 2010, 12:31 PM
Thanks Latha :)

R.Latha
12th February 2010, 01:34 PM
thank for ur comments (':cool2:') and enjoy if u want to see anything type here i will do.

scorpio
12th February 2010, 02:19 PM
Latha- Konjam regular-aa ATSS videos post pannunga, romba puNNiyamaa pOgum :-)

Roshan
12th February 2010, 03:49 PM

adhE adhE :) Nerd used to give me all the links during ASS Senior time but avara ippO kANOm .

19thmay
12th February 2010, 05:30 PM

adhE adhE :) Nerd used to give me all the links during ASS Senior time but avara ippO kANOm .

Avar thaan ippo senior-a promote aaitaare, adhunaala irukum.

Nerd
12th February 2010, 09:09 PM
:oops:

I havent been watching this frequently. Completely lost interest. This is such a bore this year :argh:

Roshan
13th February 2010, 07:55 PM
Srikanth : dont know on what theme he sang. was late to switch on. The judges always gives him positive comments and strictly dont say even a small negative. En-nu theriyalai. He is a prodigy, but it is sometimes too much difficult to hear him continuously.

I saw this episode from the links given by Latha. Srikanth's theme was 'college galatta' and I thought he did pretty well. Musthafa musthafa Charanam'la high notes ellAm perfect'a touch paNNaan. I thought he will mess it up but nallAvE paNNaan. Spot select paNNi irukkalaamnu thOnuchu.

Sahana had the theme emotions. A good blend of emotions, gave her spot selection. Anbe sugama was too good.

Couldn't believe that this girl has improved so much. What a change. All 4 songs were done well. AnbE sugamA was just perfect. Spot selection was most deserved. Mr Anand is really doing a great job over there.

Prasanna Sundar : Not his day. he had throat strain and could not sing. yet, he completed his round successfully. Real courage worth mentioning. Mano rightly said that he should have reduced the pitch. Certain places were extraordinary.

Paavam avanukku pEsa kooda mudiyaatha aLavukku thondai kattal yet he did a great job with very difficult numbers like anjali anjali, roja roja, unakkenna iruppEn. High notes ellAm appadi nallA paaduRaan. Very pleasant looking boy.

Oviya : Sang very confidently on the theme Confidence. Spot selected. Her voice is very loud for melody songs.

Not at all impressive and I really wonder what made them spot select her. Prasanna Sundhar was a far better than her, even Srikanth (btw heard that Oviya and Srikanth are cousins). She doesnt have a nice voice and she is somehow surviving in this contest. started with ovvoru pookkaLumE and I started :banghead:

Today we will have Roshan, Balasarangan and srinisha singing, which will bring to the end of medley round.

Links please for this. Also for 8th and 9th episodes. Naanum thEdi pAkkuREn.

Mothathil all these kids are very talented and miles ahead of the senior contestants.

sudha india
13th February 2010, 10:10 PM
Medley songs round ended well.

Vishnu charan was eliminated. But eliminate anapparam he was asked to give a performance and he sang Karnan song. Chumma solla koodadhu. It was really a great performance from that boy.

Vanjagan Kannanadanu paadumpodhu judgesa focus pannanga. Was nice.

R.Latha
17th February 2010, 02:03 PM
[html:7556bb03bb]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DJXTPUXdjgY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DJXTPUXdjgY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/html:7556bb03bb]

[html:7556bb03bb]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UUNIHEqkXZU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UUNIHEqkXZU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/html:7556bb03bb]

[html:7556bb03bb]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GSXJ4xyJq1E&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GSXJ4xyJq1E&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/html:7556bb03bb]

[html:7556bb03bb]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HDU-kSQxcgY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HDU-kSQxcgY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/html:7556bb03bb]

[html:7556bb03bb]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8qB_BQdgKOQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8qB_BQdgKOQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/html:7556bb03bb]

[html:7556bb03bb]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VB5uz6EM7Ss&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VB5uz6EM7Ss&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
[/html:7556bb03bb]

[html:7556bb03bb]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5aayYcwddfk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5aayYcwddfk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
[/html:7556bb03bb]

these are monday episodes

R.Latha
18th February 2010, 11:35 AM
tues day programme

[html:db97b7d2bc]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hggiCRly_hk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hggiCRly_hk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/html:db97b7d2bc]

[html:db97b7d2bc]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/piCpFNFekkw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/piCpFNFekkw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/html:db97b7d2bc]

[html:db97b7d2bc]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QGO-Ly2KhHc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QGO-Ly2KhHc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
[/html:db97b7d2bc]
[html:db97b7d2bc]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/A08-Y8IeX1s&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A08-Y8IeX1s&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/html:db97b7d2bc]

[html:db97b7d2bc]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/E5q_Il6xvvo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/E5q_Il6xvvo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/html:db97b7d2bc]

[html:db97b7d2bc]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-vjFN3regX8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-vjFN3regX8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/html:db97b7d2bc]

[html:db97b7d2bc]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Dx3y3woBSog&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Dx3y3woBSog&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/html:db97b7d2bc]

saradhaa_sn
18th February 2010, 04:34 PM
மிக்க நன்றி லதா. :ty:

தங்கள் சேவை மிகவும் பாராட்டுக்குரியது. :clap: :clap:
தொடருங்கள் உங்கள் சேவையை :2thumbsup:

aanaa
18th February 2010, 08:27 PM
மிக்க நன்றி லதா. :ty:

தங்கள் சேவை மிகவும் பாராட்டுக்குரியது. :clap: :clap:
தொடருங்கள் உங்கள் சேவையை :2thumbsup:

அதே!!!!
வழிமொழிகின்றேன்

Roshan
18th February 2010, 09:08 PM
Many thanks Latha. I am indebted :)

Saw Monday's episodes. Roshan has to seriously improve on his diction and memorising lyrics. illEnna finals pOrathu kashtam.

19thmay
19th February 2010, 12:10 PM
Many thanks Latha. I am indebted :)

Saw Monday's episodes. Roshan has to seriously improve on his diction and memorising lyrics. illEnna finals pOrathu kashtam.

They showed the preview for next week yesterday, in which Roshan and couple of kids are in danger zone. Btw Oviya got eliminated yesterday.

R.Latha
19th February 2010, 01:02 PM
wednesday episodes

[html:afb9c489b5]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hLOVBlb6oWE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hLOVBlb6oWE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/html:afb9c489b5]

[html:afb9c489b5]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1aNeEKkAWUc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1aNeEKkAWUc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
[/html:afb9c489b5]

[html:afb9c489b5]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ne9DyrMWEw8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ne9DyrMWEw8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/html:afb9c489b5]

[html:afb9c489b5]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/crQ0nhDgIig&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/crQ0nhDgIig&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/html:afb9c489b5]

[html:afb9c489b5]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/crgd5y7nr78&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/crgd5y7nr78&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/html:afb9c489b5]

[html:afb9c489b5]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/E8Fx8rNdRgM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/E8Fx8rNdRgM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
[/html:afb9c489b5]
[html:afb9c489b5]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UOPY17EV51c&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UOPY17EV51c&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/html:afb9c489b5]

[html:afb9c489b5]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TFFxQl-iLGM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TFFxQl-iLGM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/html:afb9c489b5]

R.Latha
19th February 2010, 01:04 PM
thangal paarattukku mikka mikka nandri.ungal seviyum ingu theavai dont forget it.
ungal karuthukalaiyum ingu paithivu seyyavum.aana elloraiyum ookuvithu kondirukkirar. mikka magilchi.(':roll:')':lol2:')

Roshan
20th February 2010, 04:08 PM
Watched Tuesday and Wednesday episodes. Onnum solRathukku illa. Nobody was impressive except Sahana. Prasanna Sundhar gets spot selected for kaNgaL iraNdaal song - but IMO the charm of that song was completely missing though it was technically perfect. romba hard'a oru karnatic touch'oda paadunaan.

sudha india
22nd February 2010, 01:58 PM
Thursday episode kidaikuma ?

I missed the whole last week.

19thmay
23rd February 2010, 06:19 PM
Srinisha was astounding yesterday. :notworthy:

R.Latha
24th February 2010, 01:47 PM
[html:6057cef6c8]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7C8scu1YeAo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7C8scu1YeAo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/html:6057cef6c8]

[html:6057cef6c8]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8HYcUsLyJlA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8HYcUsLyJlA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/html:6057cef6c8]
[html:6057cef6c8]
[html]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Uss02k26Ccg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Uss02k26Ccg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/html:6057cef6c8]

[html:6057cef6c8]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LKElLBJrPag&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LKElLBJrPag&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
[/html:6057cef6c8]

sudha india
24th February 2010, 02:22 PM
Its bakthi paadalgal round this week.
Contestants to sing one filmy song and one non filmy song.

Promos already show Roshan, Srikanth and Balasarangan on elimination stand. (Promo repeated numerous times to increase the viewership)

Roshan sang marudhamalai maamaniye murugaiya. Started off so well, effortlessly. Difficult song-a konjamum kashtapadama paadinaan. In the last charanam, he forgot the words and repeated them, but managed to finish the song. Wrong song selection for his diction. (Danger zone-ku thro entry !!)

Srinisha rendered the KPS number from Thiruvilaiyadal. Sema diction and a clear performance - spot selection.

Alka Ajith sang gomatha engal kulamatha. A high pitched song. She sang very nicely. Got appreciations from Chitra and LR Eswari (special guest)

Prasanna sundar - chanted rudhram and sang from Naan kadavul. Indeed very difficult number.

Shravan - kannan vandhaan song. Decent job, he expected spot selection but kidaikalai.

(Matha songs naan pakkalai)

Today and tomoro the contestants will sing non filmy devotionals.

19thmay
25th February 2010, 01:59 PM
Generally except Roshan rest of the boys are not that good.

I like Alka, Priyanka and Nithyasree. :)

sudha india
26th February 2010, 12:36 PM
Finally the devotional round came to an end with the elimination of Balasarangan.

Y/day the program was good with good music but would like to only write about the very graceful Balasarangan, who took his elimination in the right spirit, with his smile and as a brave sport.
His exit song Vedham..from salangai oli proved to be a situation song, with the words ...acharya devo bava... when he saluted anandji for his help and guidance to stay so long in the contest.

But for Anandji, he would have left earlier, as he was in that critical age when the voice undergoes a change.

Looks like Bala was a favourite to many people including the parents of other kids. We could see many ladies crying when he was singing the song. Mano was also touched and he came up and hugged Bala. Anandji was speechless.

Could see Roshan crying. May be due to the long association from season 1.

The way he presented his exit song, proves that he will be a great singer one day. ATSS Senior season will definitely bring him as a top contestant.

I :bow: to his grace and the right attitude and courage exhibited at that moment.

sudha india
26th February 2010, 01:54 PM
http://starvijay-ssj.blogspot.com/2010/02/bhakti-songs-round-25-02-2010.html

19thmay
26th February 2010, 02:04 PM
Orey azhugaachi :cry2:

Jyothsna
26th February 2010, 05:59 PM
Have to appericiate Balasarangan.. :clap:

Aana ithu enna drama ellathayum azha vachitu.. onnu eliminate aharavanga azhanum,thappi thavari avanga sirichitta udane mathavnga ellarum azhanuma :banghead:

Roshan
27th February 2010, 10:50 AM
Innum enakku links kedekkala for devotional round :(

Roshan
27th February 2010, 10:53 AM
I am sorry. Thanks Sudha for the links :mrgreen:

Roshan
27th February 2010, 01:34 PM
Watched the 4th day's episode. Was boring. Lost interest in watching the performances. Elimination scene mattum pArthEn. Bala Sarangan looked graceful and carried himself well. Nice to see kids with such maturity. payyan kandippA munnukku varuvaan.

sudha india
2nd March 2010, 11:35 AM
This weeks is VTV special but songs from all of GVM movies. Special guest is GVM himself, with a special gift of an ipod from him with his signature for the person who impresses him.

Sarath sang manjal veyil - Good performance but innum bettera irundhirukkalam. Last charanam and ending was good.

Alka sang thoodhu varuma. Good presentation. Spot selected - OK. but judges kudutha standing ovation was too much. It was funny to see chitra standing and clapping and only after that Shuba realised that she should stand. Obvious-a irundhudhu

Srinisha sang ondra renda aasaigal. Starting la or naal podhuma was so different. but judges note pannadhave therila. Singing was good but innum konjam ganama irundhirukkalam. she made her voice sound soft. iyalba paadirukkalam. it would have been even better.

srikanth sang anjale....... quite un impressive. lots of shruthi problems. 7 vayasukku adhigam than ana indha vayasunaleye avana promote panradhu is doing injustice to other contestants.

nithyashree sang PKMC song. OK. but song romba low pitch. konjam ethi irukkalam. but nicely presented.

Donno if I am sounding very critical. Any different opinions ?

19thmay
2nd March 2010, 11:53 AM
Alka sang thoodhu varuma. Good presentation. Spot selected - OK. but judges kudutha standing ovation was too much. It was funny to see chitra standing and clapping and only after that Shuba realised that she should stand. Obvious-a irundhudhu

Adhaan reason sonnangale, indha songs its not her type. She has adjusted her voice and sang that song. More than the lyrics there are lots of "leyla' 'loley' things which she handled flawlessly.

R.Latha
3rd March 2010, 12:06 PM
Monday Episode 8.3.2010

[html:eb178f1610]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/azWXjr9LMS0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/azWXjr9LMS0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/html:eb178f1610]

[html:eb178f1610]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rRat1UkQOho&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rRat1UkQOho&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/html:eb178f1610]

[html:eb178f1610]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gU1QLggAl2w&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gU1QLggAl2w&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/html:eb178f1610]

[html:eb178f1610]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mK4WoPVcwLI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mK4WoPVcwLI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/html:eb178f1610]

[html:eb178f1610]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PaCW72Cze_c&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PaCW72Cze_c&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/html:eb178f1610]

[html:eb178f1610]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xn_R8uATC_o&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xn_R8uATC_o&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/html:eb178f1610]

R.Latha
4th March 2010, 11:54 AM
march 2 episode

[html:2b794a60e8]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y7cwccpYo6k&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y7cwccpYo6k&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/html:2b794a60e8]

[html:2b794a60e8]
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ekYGTVpO7ZE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ekYGTVpO7ZE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/html:2b794a60e8]

[html:2b794a60e8]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QCXAdwJKZho&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QCXAdwJKZho&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/html:2b794a60e8]

[html:2b794a60e8]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1fpCe4jbFrk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1fpCe4jbFrk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/html:2b794a60e8]

[html:2b794a60e8]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-44mmZ7cH0o&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-44mmZ7cH0o&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/html:2b794a60e8]

[html:2b794a60e8]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6nbIEzEiTYU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6nbIEzEiTYU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/html:2b794a60e8]

[html:2b794a60e8]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PcKCQNh6wvQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PcKCQNh6wvQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/html:2b794a60e8]

[html:2b794a60e8]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/df9nOH52zaU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/df9nOH52zaU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/html:2b794a60e8]

aanaa
5th March 2010, 02:04 AM
:ty: latha
keep up :victory:

R.Latha
5th March 2010, 10:33 AM
wednesday episode

[html:3071ee3c7f]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PgxLic3_d40&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PgxLic3_d40&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/html:3071ee3c7f]

[html:3071ee3c7f]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5rrz38JlMng&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5rrz38JlMng&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/html:3071ee3c7f]

[html:3071ee3c7f]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IOtFw6pBsYI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IOtFw6pBsYI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/html:3071ee3c7f]

[html:3071ee3c7f]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/460tTKRLons&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/460tTKRLons&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/html:3071ee3c7f]

[html:3071ee3c7f]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vv15QbVBNjQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vv15QbVBNjQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/html:3071ee3c7f]

[html:3071ee3c7f]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kaIqL2bloG0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kaIqL2bloG0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/html:3071ee3c7f]

Roshan
5th March 2010, 09:22 PM
Watched VTV special round - Monday and Tuesday episodes. Performance wise - Priyanka is my pick. And then Roshan 3rd Sahana. GVM - rated Priyanka and Sahana the best.

Mr. Menon added more colour to the show with some nice tidbits about working with ARR, Harris, Thamarai, Surya, Bombay Jayashree, Simbu etc. yaar patthi pEsunaalum nalla uyarvA pEsunaar. Specially when he was talking about ARR and HJ - he showed no difference. Mano and Chitra too shared some nice things about ARR.

Alka'ku Chitra ezhunthu ninnu kai thattunathu - comedy piece :lol2:

R.Latha
9th March 2010, 12:43 PM
8.3.2010 episode

[html:9f404d715f]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0aASXrpTvDA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0aASXrpTvDA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/html:9f404d715f]

[html:9f404d715f]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8awi5XVMKpw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8awi5XVMKpw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/html:9f404d715f]

[html:9f404d715f]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RK1vKkBr-jE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RK1vKkBr-jE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
[/html:9f404d715f]

[html:9f404d715f]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tx1BtRozuv8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tx1BtRozuv8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

[html:9f404d715f]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jW7PajW74Nk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jW7PajW74Nk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
[html:9f404d715f]
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vL00ypQwzZg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vL00ypQwzZg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/html:9f404d715f]

19thmay
9th March 2010, 10:22 PM
Roshan was easily the best today but Suchi and Naresh Iyer selected Srikanth. Absolutely biased! You should listen Roshan today, awesome!!

Down Down Suchi and Naresh :evil:

Roshan
10th March 2010, 12:58 PM
Roshan was easily the best today but Suchi and Naresh Iyer selected Srikanth. Absolutely biased! You should listen Roshan today, awesome!!

Srikanth final round'ku vanthathE comedy. It should have been Roshan Vs Shravan. But they deliberately brought Sirkanth in place of Shravan. Idhula more than Roshan cheat paNNapattathu Shravan.

This show is becoming ridiculous with Srikanth. Idhu SrikanthukkAga avanga appA sponsor paNNi nadathuRa program mAthiri aayiduchu.

Jyothsna
10th March 2010, 01:07 PM
Chinna payyan manasu kashtapaduvannu pandrangala.. :x :x nijamave nalla padra pasangalukku evlo kaduppa irukkum.

Srikanth paarthu aacharya padunga nyayam, athukaga ippadi ellam pandrathu too much. Ithukku mokkaya oru logic vera, intelligence time management nu.. Roshan padratha ketkarathukkaha ellathayum sahichukka vendiyirukku :banghead:

Innoru vishayam, ippadi panathai vaari iraikkirangale, ithai vayasula naama ivlo panam sambathichirukkom ngratha antha pasanga eppadi eduthuppanga.. :oops:

Jyothsna
10th March 2010, 01:09 PM
BTW, Roshan :clap: :clap:

Ninaithu ninaithu paarthean & Unakkena iruppean :notworthy:

19thmay
10th March 2010, 02:02 PM
Even his "Singari Sarakku" :thumbsup:

erichal aaiduchu nethu program-a paathuttu! :x

Plum
10th March 2010, 02:19 PM
I find the Asianet version better in multiple aspects, most importantly no drama. The same Chitra judges very meticulously there. They focus on the songs, and the judgement, although a few frills are there but minimal. Something in the chennai water, eh?
I like the way Sharath, Chitra and even Sreekumar(whom I have no love lost for) judge. Eons away from the melodrama and disinterest in Tamil singer contests.
Or is it just that I am a Keralophile?

Bala (Karthik)
10th March 2010, 02:27 PM

Srikanth final round'ku vanthathE comedy. It should have been Roshan Vs Shravan. But they deliberately brought Sirkanth in place of Shravan. Idhula more than Roshan cheat paNNapattathu Shravan.

This show is becoming ridiculous with Srikanth. Idhu SrikanthukkAga avanga appA sponsor paNNi nadathuRa program mAthiri aayiduchu.
I haven't seen the episode in question but from whatever i saw it is safe to conclude that Roshan is head and shoulders above the rest.
If they selected Srikanth over Roshan, it is 200% sure that the show is fixed w.r.t Srikanth. I mean we don't even need to debate why Roshan was not selected :lol:

Bala (Karthik)
10th March 2010, 02:29 PM
I find the Asianet version better in multiple aspects, most importantly no drama. The same Chitra judges very meticulously there. They focus on the songs, and the judgement, although a few frills are there but minimal. Something in the chennai water, eh?
I like the way Sharath, Chitra and even Sreekumar(whom I have no love lost for) judge. Eons away from the melodrama and disinterest in Tamil singer contests.
Many of us have emphatically expressed the same opinion here :)

Plum
10th March 2010, 02:30 PM
Many of us have emphatically expressed the same opinion here :)

Oh! idhu dhAn ennoda "tak"-kA? :lol:

P_R
10th March 2010, 03:05 PM
I saw one song by Roshan yesterday. It was far from good - even by the 'you-have-to-cut--the-kids-some-slack' standards applied in this program.

Anyway ASSJ judges yaarukkum bhOjanam kidaikkAdhu for their "wonderful-A paadine, oru chinna idathula mattum light-A, romba light-A oru thappu" type engarEjment.

btw has a supari been ordered on that anchor girl ?

19thmay
10th March 2010, 03:11 PM
Actually for Roshan, Suchi gave standing ovation and aanandha azhugachi for two of his performances.

His presentation in the rapid fire round was just mindblowing!

Unakenna irupen-laam chance illa! :notworthy: :notworthy:

19thmay
10th March 2010, 03:20 PM

Her name is Divya, what do you mean by Supari?

Nice lady ya! :P

sudha india
10th March 2010, 04:22 PM

Oh the answer is simple. In Asianet Chitra is a judge and in Vijay she is The Judge. She does not overrule Sharath there and naturally underplays for obvious reasons.

In Vijay, she is the main judge, supported by Mano and shuba. (oppukku sappani...something like that)

Her standing ovations and kissing the (only) contestant and smiles throughout the performance and does not care to note the rendition, etc., definitely shows up very prominently and demotivates other kids. Others naturally gets nervous in her presence.

In Asianet or in Malyalam channels, there is not only critical comments but also equal encouragement and tips for improved performance, which is totally absent here.

sudha india
10th March 2010, 04:29 PM
After y/day's drama I feel the so called "unlucky" and "not a favourite" kids are there only to promote the lucky / favourite ones.

These kids have a big task to fight against other contestants, the judges and the channel to stand till the end.

God save them.

Roshan
10th March 2010, 05:24 PM

I haven't seen the episode in question but from whatever i saw it is safe to conclude that Roshan is head and shoulders above the rest.
If they selected Srikanth over Roshan, it is 200% sure that the show is fixed w.r.t Srikanth. I mean we don't even need to debate why Roshan was not selected :lol:

Exactly Bala ! I would have been a bit worried if Roshan had lost to Shravan or Prasanna Sundhar as these boys are somewhat talented - specially Shravan (his isaiyil thodanguthamaa was quite good on Monday). Who is Srikanth ? A podi payyan. Avankitta thOkkuRatha vida jeyikkiRathuthaan avamAnam. If Roshan had won - it would been an insult to Roshan's immense talent. yaarkitta thOkkuROmgrathu mukkiyam illa - yaarkooda mOthi jeyikkiROmgrathuthaan mukkiyam.

But I feel sorry for Shravan. He was the most deserving person to be in the final round with Roshan. avana rombavE cheat paNNitaanga.

And please do check these links and see how well Roshan has done with 7 songs in this round.

http://starvijay-ssj.blogspot.com/2010/03/one-lac-competitive-round-08-03-2010.html

http://starvijay-ssj.blogspot.com/2010/03/one-lac-competitive-round-09-03-2010.html

Roshan
10th March 2010, 05:26 PM
I saw one song by Roshan yesterday. It was far from good - even by the 'you-have-to-cut--the-kids-some-slack' standards applied in this program.

Anyway ASSJ judges yaarukkum bhOjanam kidaikkAdhu for their "wonderful-A paadine, oru chinna idathula mattum light-A, romba light-A oru thappu" type engarEjment.

What is supari? :roll:

Anchor girl is another thalaivali apart from Srikanth :x

joe
10th March 2010, 05:34 PM
Nice lady ya! :P
:shock: irritating to the core

19thmay
10th March 2010, 05:42 PM
Vivek in Dhool : Vasanam-ada mukkiyam? Padatha paaruda :P

scorpio
10th March 2010, 05:50 PM
Has the program come to qtr finals or semis stage? How may kids are in the fray now and who all?

AravindMano
10th March 2010, 09:41 PM
Scorpio - There are around ten kids now. They haven't said anything like semi finals, it's a sin according to them. It might take some more weeks.

AravindMano
10th March 2010, 09:42 PM
This girl Priyanka has improved leaps and bounds. Very surprising.

Roshan
10th March 2010, 09:54 PM
Thought of sharing my view with regard to fans and judgees who say Srikanth is doing great for his age and he is a child prodigy and all.

He is 7 and he has been learning music from kuzhanthai paruvam. His father runs a music school for a couple of hundred students. Srikanth's singing is horrible and unbearable most of the time. One of my cousins daughter - used to sing much better than Srikanth when she was around 5 or 6 that too without any kind of training.

I strongly believe that Srikanth's family has got to do somethign seriously with Vijay TV. idhukku munnaadi biased decisions ellaam paathirukkOm .. but have never seen Vijay TV stooping to this level in (unfairly) promoting a contestant at the cost of many talented kids. Who ever who got eliminated so far from the final 25 are much more talented than Srikanth. chinna kozhanthaigaLa paartha aasai varanum .. ippOllaam ivana pAkkumpOthu erichalthaan varuthu.

19thmay
10th March 2010, 10:08 PM
paavam avan enna pannuvan Roshan?

viraajan
10th March 2010, 10:19 PM
Did anybody watch today's show?

Mind-blowing!

Enge enadhu kavidhai, thulladha manaum thullum, nalladhor veenai - top notch!

Kids :bow:

Roshan
10th March 2010, 10:20 PM
paavam avan enna pannuvan Roshan?

I know.. but thats how I feel, enna paNRathu.

P_R
10th March 2010, 10:23 PM

Suprai is Mumbai underwaeld lingo for ordering a murder

Nice lady ya! :P :shock: irritating to the core
Exactly. innikku kettadhulayum oru nalladhu, ippo dhaan office vittu kiLamba pOrEn.

Roshan
10th March 2010, 10:29 PM

Suprai is Mumbai underwaeld lingo for ordering a murder

:) She is so irritating by all means.

Nerd
11th March 2010, 02:30 AM
Vivek in Dhool : Vasanam-ada mukkiyam? Padatha paaruda :P
Ennadhu?? enna.. er.. ennaadhu idhu?? ayyayyO enna aachu ungaLukku?? :shock: :shock: :shock:

avaLai paththi konjam kooda decent-aa describe panna mudiyaadhahdaal naan ithOda niRuthikkiREn. Konjam try panninaa.. Delhi Pas(h)u.. (S Ve Sekar in kadhaanaayakan)

sudha india
11th March 2010, 09:20 AM
Delhi Pas(h)u .... :rotfl:

R.Latha
11th March 2010, 12:17 PM
Tuesday Episode 9.3.2010

[html:ec0281135a]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eY7a5IuHrf4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eY7a5IuHrf4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/html:ec0281135a]

[html:ec0281135a]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4xosXxi7fcc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4xosXxi7fcc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/html:ec0281135a]
[html:ec0281135a]
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pe7n-RYeEdg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pe7n-RYeEdg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/html:ec0281135a]
[html:ec0281135a]
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OjjPTokyw24&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OjjPTokyw24&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/html:ec0281135a]

[html:ec0281135a]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gBLDlDySwXY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gBLDlDySwXY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/html:ec0281135a]

[html:ec0281135a]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7QgX_gGOeOg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7QgX_gGOeOg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/html:ec0281135a]

[html:ec0281135a]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZpyK0iPWC_k&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZpyK0iPWC_k&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
[/html:ec0281135a]

R.Latha
11th March 2010, 12:32 PM
Wednesday Episode 10.3.2010

[html:60bd3ff649]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QwtDmu9Or8k&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QwtDmu9Or8k&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/html:60bd3ff649]

[html:60bd3ff649]
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5wLCBEdu7HM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5wLCBEdu7HM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/html:60bd3ff649]

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p26LSRr21WI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p26LSRr21WI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/html:60bd3ff649]

[html:60bd3ff649]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q2SCiXvkXCo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q2SCiXvkXCo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/html:60bd3ff649]

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/maOrQRgIMrQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/maOrQRgIMrQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/html:60bd3ff649]

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0Wa4rpkIY6E&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0Wa4rpkIY6E&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/html:60bd3ff649]

19thmay
11th March 2010, 10:18 PM
Alka !!!!!!!!!!!

viraajan
11th March 2010, 10:25 PM
Today's show was a stunner! I was just blown away! Fabulous performance by every kid. Of course, Alka stole the show! The competitor (nithya shri?? ) - :omg: What a girl she is! She performs like a professional singer cum dancer. She sings with small small hip, body movements which looks awesome. So natural.

These kids are blessed! They all have got a wonderful future! God, pour your blessings! :bow:

R.Latha
12th March 2010, 10:35 AM
11.3.2010 episode

[html:aa587664e1]
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zINtC9-WHJE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zINtC9-WHJE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/html:aa587664e1]

[html:aa587664e1]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9t0HH37liSY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9t0HH37liSY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/html:aa587664e1]

[html:aa587664e1]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sI99CW-Rg60&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sI99CW-Rg60&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/html:aa587664e1]

[html:aa587664e1]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fd7k8QsMc3U&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fd7k8QsMc3U&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/html:aa587664e1]

joe
15th March 2010, 10:19 PM
உனக்கென்ன மேலே நின்றாய் பாடலை நரேஷ் ஐயர் முதன் முறையாக இப்போது தான் கேட்கிறாராம் :shock: என்ன கொடுமை சார் இது :lol:

Bala (Karthik)
15th March 2010, 11:31 PM
உனக்கென்ன மேலே நின்றாய் பாடலை நரேஷ் ஐயர் முதன் முறையாக இப்போது தான் கேட்கிறாராம் :shock: என்ன கொடுமை சார் இது :lol:
Joe,
Avar Mumbai-laye porandhu valarndha oru young (palakkad) Tamil Iyer :) General-a, Mumbai la irukkara andha community makkal kitta, andha cultural influence adhigama irukkum. IMO, partly to do with the way they have been brought up and also because of their peer group, which i think will be more pan-Indian than, say, a Thirunelveli Tamil in Mumbai.

R.Latha
16th March 2010, 12:09 PM
15.3.2010 Monday Episode

[html:3efc8a68f0]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/O9J4ZKG6EnM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/O9J4ZKG6EnM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/html:3efc8a68f0]

[html:3efc8a68f0]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yxjpoTiiU6g&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yxjpoTiiU6g&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/html:3efc8a68f0]

[html:3efc8a68f0]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/weBWsOz3YDU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/weBWsOz3YDU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
[/html:3efc8a68f0]

[html:3efc8a68f0]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rg_hWnFY97A&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rg_hWnFY97A&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
[/html:3efc8a68f0]

[html:3efc8a68f0]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4u-lmU-5DxA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4u-lmU-5DxA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/html:3efc8a68f0]

R.Latha
17th March 2010, 11:48 AM
16.3.2010Tuesday Episode

[html:391cb92c75]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FekBaUk9wew&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FekBaUk9wew&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/html:391cb92c75]

[html:391cb92c75]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cxB6QacHdLU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cxB6QacHdLU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/html:391cb92c75]

[html:391cb92c75]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9HTBiIekc9E&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9HTBiIekc9E&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
[/html:391cb92c75]

[html:391cb92c75]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LGeOnK3yi_4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LGeOnK3yi_4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

[html:391cb92c75]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WpzRO4pKRxg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WpzRO4pKRxg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

R.Latha
18th March 2010, 12:12 PM
17.3.2010 Wednesday Episode

[html:f977df1630]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cSWmpcKuV4c&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cSWmpcKuV4c&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[html]

[html]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lDv_jfz9YGc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lDv_jfz9YGc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/html:f977df1630]

[html:f977df1630]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4BgVIbqDsbI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4BgVIbqDsbI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/html:f977df1630]

[html:f977df1630]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xiySY7z4vDY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xiySY7z4vDY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/html:f977df1630]

[html:f977df1630]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LL4G2BcaZRw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LL4G2BcaZRw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/html:f977df1630]

R.Latha
19th March 2010, 12:04 PM
18.3.2010 Thursday Episode

[html:0a8a53cd79]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TjrIp7S9Z6A&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TjrIp7S9Z6A&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/html:0a8a53cd79]

[html:0a8a53cd79]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YuaQbU6Qc5k&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YuaQbU6Qc5k&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/html:0a8a53cd79]

[html:0a8a53cd79]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CwbhHEDQZQE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CwbhHEDQZQE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
[/html:0a8a53cd79]

Nerd
19th March 2010, 08:57 PM
Latha, can you please post the videos on request? Its difficult for me to read other posts in this page, if at all there are some. :-)

Roshan
20th March 2010, 07:18 PM
I am totally depending on the videos posted here. But I agree with Nerd. Instead of posting the videos it is better if Latha can give us the link for the videos.

Sudha gave a link sometime back and they were prompt in uploading the videos but intha week koncham sothappal.

R.Latha
22nd March 2010, 12:16 PM
சூப்பர்சிங்கர் ஜுனியரில் `நிலா சுற்று'

குழந்தைகள், பெரியவர்கள் என எல்லா தரப்பு நேயர்களையும் கவர்ந்த நிகழ்ச்சியாகி இருக்கிறது, விஜய் டிவியின் `சூப்பர் சிங்கர் ஜுனியர்-3' நிகழ்ச்சி.

வாரம் ஒரு புதுமையான சுற்று சிறப்பு விருந்தினர்கள். மேலும் சிறப்பான மூன்று நடுவர்கள் வாரத்தின் இறுதியில் ஒரு நீக்கம் என்ற வகையில் சூப்பர் சிங்கர் ஜுனியர் நிகழ்ச்சி நேயர்களிடம் பிரபலம்.

அந்த வகையில் இந்த வாரம் ``நிலா பாடல்கள்'' சுற்று சூப்பர் சிங்கர் ஜுனியர் நிகழ்ச்சியில் இடம் பெற உள்ளது.

போட்டியில் இப்போது 9 சிறுவர்கள் மட்டுமே! இவர்கள் எல்லோரும் 70 மற்றும் 80 களில் வந்த அழகிய நிலா பாடல்களான ``நிலவே என்னிடம் நெருங்காதே'', `ஆயிரம் நிலவே வா', `வாராயோ வெண்ணிலாவே', `இரவும் நிலவும் வளரட்டுமே', `நிலா காய்கிறது', `கல்யாண தேனிலா', `இரவு நிலவு கொஞ்சம் நிலவு' போன்ற சூப்பர் ஹிட் நிலா பாடல்களை பாடுகிறார்கள். நடுவர்கள் மனோ, சித்ரா மற்றும் மால்குடி சுபா முன்னிலையில் இந்த போட்டி நடைபெறுகிறது.

நிலா சுற்று என்பதால் அரங்கமே நிலாவின் வடிவத்தில் அழகாக வடிவமைக்கப்பட்டுள்ளது என்பது சிறப்பம்சம்.

இந்த சுற்றின் இன்னொரு சிறப்பம்சம், காலத்தால் அழியாத பல பாடல்களை தந்த டாக்டர் பி.பி.ஸ்ரீநிவாஸ் சிறப்பு விருந்தினராக பங்கேற்க உள்ளார். இவர் குழந்தைகளை ஊக்குவித்து, அவர்களுக்கு பல அறிவுரைகளையும் வழங்குகிறார்.

நிகழ்ச்சி ஒளிபரப்பு: வரும் திங்கள் முதல் வியாழன் வரை தினமும் இரவு 9 மணிக்கு.

R.Latha
23rd March 2010, 01:22 PM
Monday Episode

[html:825548c5c4]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HD3HyEFjK1I&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HD3HyEFjK1I&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/html:825548c5c4]

[html:825548c5c4]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0tIRFI65ppk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0tIRFI65ppk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
[/html:825548c5c4]

[html:825548c5c4]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SXwsBLoKDyQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SXwsBLoKDyQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/html:825548c5c4]

[html:825548c5c4]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xZuIbNsebL8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xZuIbNsebL8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
[/html:825548c5c4]

R.Latha
24th March 2010, 11:13 AM
23.3.2010 Tuesday Episode

[html:5461ccac52]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ihl7V-DUBlU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ihl7V-DUBlU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/html:5461ccac52]

[html:5461ccac52]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UrC2Op4dBr0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UrC2Op4dBr0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/html:5461ccac52]

[html:5461ccac52]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tWXzxkR_qho&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tWXzxkR_qho&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
[/html:5461ccac52]

[html:5461ccac52]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_ITOw9Ol3Sc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_ITOw9Ol3Sc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

[html:5461ccac52]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7s2xyodU1T0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7s2xyodU1T0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

R.Latha
26th March 2010, 10:59 AM
Wednesday Episode 24.3.2010

[html:7948f41eae]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3F7RcuXN-Us&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3F7RcuXN-Us&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/html:7948f41eae]

[html:7948f41eae]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BtSxzs8_kls&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BtSxzs8_kls&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/html:7948f41eae]

[html:7948f41eae]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8GqiSbrWUzU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8GqiSbrWUzU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
[/html:7948f41eae]

[html:7948f41eae]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tgGKlW_IioI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tgGKlW_IioI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
[/html:7948f41eae]