PDA

View Full Version : Banner songs by Ilaiyaraja

jaiganes
14th June 2009, 02:05 PM
By now every kid can sing
'Agara mudhala ezuththellam' thirukkural that has been tuned and sung by Raaja for Kavithalaya banner.
However there have been many film production banners that had their company logo song tuned as a (1 to 2 minutes) devotional by IR. Do we have a collection anywhere? Do those songs go into his discography? If they go what would be the final number of his compositions? IF some one has links to those songs - please post here.

NOV
14th June 2009, 07:12 PM
I hope that you know that originally 'Agara mudhala ezuththellam' thirukkural was tuned and sung by MSV for Kavithalaya banner. 8-)

buggle
14th June 2009, 07:17 PM
Even after IR stopped working for Kavithalaya banner, KB used IR voice for long time. I think only recently it was changed

jaiganes
14th June 2009, 09:38 PM
I hope that you know that originally 'Agara mudhala ezuththellam' thirukkural was tuned and sung by MSV for Kavithalaya banner. 8-)

Theriyum saar!

crvenky
29th June 2009, 11:52 AM
As far as I remember, Janani Films (Bharathiraja) and Kalyani Films (Sangili Murugan) had banner songs by Maestro. There may be few more also.

Nerd
1st July 2009, 10:03 PM
Mu.Ka Thamizharasu's Arulnidhi films (Gopura VaasalilE). Not sure if he produced other films.