PDA

View Full Version : Next commercial #1 hero in Thamizh films

app_engine
31st August 2009, 05:16 AM
http://cinema.dinamalar.com/DetailNews.aspx?id=854&Cat=2

This compares Vijay & Dhanush and declare that these two are going to fight it out next. (Based on pollAdhavan & padikkAdhavan's successes which were allegedly higher than same day releases ATM & Villu).

With Vijay about to commit his next blunder - kadhar chattai - his popularity is expected to nosedive in the worldwide TF market.

Surya seems to have a string of commercial successes of late as well.

For Ajit it's 50-50 while Vikram seems to have lost in KSamy after a long gap. Vikram may slide back to pre-Sethu level if his venture with MR bombs (50-50 possibility again, as the last commercial success for MR in TF was many years back - AP probably and many failures after that).

Let's not bring RK-KH into this thread and only discuss on the current-future commercial ratings of the other top-line heroes.

bimmer
31st August 2009, 06:31 AM
Vijay might have had a chance, but with the string of flops ...Doubtful.

Vikram never in my lsit

Between Ajith/ Surya...Heart says Ajith...

Voted for Ajith over Surya

jaaze
31st August 2009, 06:51 AM
Next commercial #1 hero in Thamizh filmsso you have decided on the current one?

VinodKumar's
31st August 2009, 06:57 AM

i thought of asking the same question :lol: ?

Nerd
31st August 2009, 07:42 AM
The man on my avtar. Or is he not? :)

MADDY
31st August 2009, 07:48 AM
The man on my avtar. Or is he not? :)

ah, i thot of excluding Ajith from this rat race, neenga enna na rajini-a ulllara izhukkurel :) .....rajini and all benchmark yaa.......

i feel Ajith and Vijay have already been No.1 for quite sometime in their careers - so for me, the race is between Surya, dhanush & rest......surya is clearly the favorite to become next commercial no.1 :D ......

Raikkonen
31st August 2009, 08:46 AM
vijay is having tough times.. but everyone know how the likes of ghilli, tirupachi and pokiri run.. pakka commercial movies.. ajith has been on top as well with that kind of movies (villain, amarkkalam)

and vikram was terrific in 2003.

others.. :rotfl: dhanush is only there because he's a very good actor and not because he's a commercial star. he has strong background and selects stories well.. and another is a ISI muthirai kuttapatha risk taker.. ksr, harris, udyanidhi... ithuvallava risku.

vijay is still no.1 :yes: in terms of being commercial hero... because he doesn't do anything else (movies)

podaskie
31st August 2009, 08:48 AM
Vijay might have had a chance, but with the string of flops ...Doubtful.

Vikram never in my lsit

Between Ajith/ Surya...Heart says Ajith...

Voted for Ajith over Surya

even ajith had a string of flops...

podaskie
31st August 2009, 08:52 AM
vijay is having tough times.. but everyone know how the likes of ghilli, tirupachi and pokiri run.. pakka commercial movies.. ajith has been on top as well with that kind of movies (villain, amarkkalam)

and vikram was terrific in 2003.

others.. :rotfl: dhanush is only there because he's a very good actor and not because he's a commercial star. he has strong background and selects stories well.. and another is a ISI muthirai kuttapatha risk taker.. ksr, harris, udyanidhi... ithuvallava risku.

vijay is still no.1 :yes: in terms of being commercial hero... because he doesn't do anything else (movies)

:yes: , he is still no :1...nd he is the only actor who selects boldly new director's even reaching dis no 1 status :P

Raikkonen
31st August 2009, 08:54 AM
and he reached the status in late 90's (imagine that... 10 yrs back) by working with new directors.. :bow:

Sarna
31st August 2009, 09:04 AM
he is the only actor who selects boldly new director's even reaching dis no 1 status :P

Vijay is also :)

Captain Vijayakanth'ku appuram adhigamaana new director'sOda nadichchadhu Ajith, Vijay.... now Dhanush 8-)

BTW commercial hero'na Ajith and Vijay dhaan(excluding nammavar and thalaivar) 8-) other heroes need big director, big production house, big budget to get a big opening.

varisayaa 4 flop'ku appuram kooda opening grand'aaa irukkum'naa adhu Ajith/Vijay dhaan :)

Sarna
31st August 2009, 09:07 AM
Ajith/Vijay'ku appuram commercial hero'naa Dhanush 8-)

Dhanush'oda hit/superhit/blockbuster padangal ellaamE new directors dhaan :bow: :bow:

Sarna
31st August 2009, 09:39 AM
surya is clearly the favorite to become next commercial no.1 :D ......

:? serious'aa comedy panreengalaa :roll:

Gajini'kappuram genuine hit'naa adhu Ayan.... VA'va kooda Vel maadhiri kaali theatre'la(chennai city) Ottunadhaa kElvi pattEn :? neenga chennai local dhaana, ungalukku theriyaadhadhaa :roll:

commercial hero vEra.... being projected by a cine-back-grounded family as commercial hero vEra'nradhu ennoda karuththu :)

MADDY
31st August 2009, 10:21 AM
commercial hero vEra.... being projected by a cine-back-grounded family as commercial hero vEra'nradhu ennoda karuththu :)

u mean to say Dhanush came from the streets? i based my statement on the fact that Ayan BO collection is >> any of dhanush/simbhu/others movies......plus, his last 5 movies BO collections is a good indicator....

VinodKumar's
31st August 2009, 10:42 AM

u mean to say Dhanush came from the streets? i based my statement on the fact that Ayan BO collection is >> any of dhanush/simbhu/others movies......plus, his last 5 movies BO collections is a good indicator....

his last 5 movies :shock: ???

ayan - ok

VA, Vel,sillunu oru kaadhal , aaru ellam BB ah ???

VinodKumar's
31st August 2009, 10:44 AM
he is the only actor who selects boldly new director's even reaching dis no 1 status :P

Vijay is also :)

Captain Vijayakanth'ku appuram adhigamaana new director'sOda nadichchadhu Ajith, Vijay.... now Dhanush 8-)

BTW commercial hero'na Ajith and Vijay dhaan(excluding nammavar and thalaivar) 8-) other heroes need big director, big production house, big budget to get a big opening.

varisayaa 4 flop'ku appuram kooda opening grand'aaa irukkum'naa adhu Ajith/Vijay dhaan :)

that's what they two earned in their career ... :notworthy:

Sarna
31st August 2009, 11:51 AM

u mean to say Dhanush came from the streets?

I dont think adhu oru kanaakaalam or Sullaan or Peas ran for 200 days with empty seats in theatre ..... ofcourse his brother gave a break by good mvoies.... his father cashed on Dhanush's fame( during Dhanush's peak ) but now Dhanush came out of Kasthuri raja and doing good & entertaining movies :)

i based my statement on the fact that Ayan BO collection is >> any of dhanush/simbhu/others movies......plus, his last 5 movies BO collections is a good indicator....

Padikkaadhavan'ukku irundha promotion/publicity etc etc pollaadhavanukku irundhirundhaa... pollaadhavan'Oda BO collection level'E vErayaa irundhirukkum .... naan enna solla varEnu purinjirukkum'nu nenakkurEn :)

MADDY
31st August 2009, 11:52 AM
his last 5 movies :shock: ???

ayan - ok

VA, Vel,sillunu oru kaadhal , aaru ellam BB ah ???

did i say BB anywhere? good indicators is != BB

please compare BO peformances of Aaru, SOK, Vel, VA, Ayan with that of Dhanush's or others....

MADDY
31st August 2009, 12:01 PM
ofcourse his brother gave a break by good mvoies.... his father cashed on Dhanush's fame( during Dhanush's peak ) but now Dhanush came out of Kasthuri raja and doing good & entertaining movies :)

ok, i think same applies to surya as well......i mean, u cant say surya is still helped by sivakumar and dhanush is all on his own.......i'm not even starting on rajinikanth angle, mind u :) ....if u say that abt Vijay, then i agree to an extent......

Padikkaadhavan'ukku irundha promotion/publicity etc etc pollaadhavanukku irundhirundhaa... pollaadhavan'Oda BO collection level'E vErayaa irundhirukkum .... naan enna solla varEnu purinjirukkum'nu nenakkurEn :)

padikkadhavan - producer is sun pictures, Ayan - saem blood.......BO results will tell u the story....

Sarna
31st August 2009, 12:14 PM
ofcourse his brother gave a break by good mvoies.... his father cashed on Dhanush's fame( during Dhanush's peak ) but now Dhanush came out of Kasthuri raja and doing good & entertaining movies :)

ok, i think same applies to surya as well......i mean, u cant say surya is still helped by sivakumar and dhanush is all on his own.......i'm not even starting on rajinikanth angle, mind u :) ....if u say that abt Vijay, then i agree to an extent......

No Dhanush movies ran for 200 days with emty hall...idhudhaan ennOda point....

Vijay'ku SAC'na Surya'vukku Sivakumar...

Padikkaadhavan'ukku irundha promotion/publicity etc etc pollaadhavanukku irundhirundhaa... pollaadhavan'Oda BO collection level'E vErayaa irundhirukkum .... naan enna solla varEnu purinjirukkum'nu nenakkurEn :).

padikkadhavan - producer is sun pictures, Ayan - saem blood.......BO results will tell u the story....

but Ayan is complete entertainer unlike padikkaadhavan... that is my point.
I didnt mean to say that if Sun pictures produced, then the movie is sure blockbuster.... but if the movie is entertaining (or good) , then the publicity adds advantage.

Polladhavan didnt have that advantage :oops:

joe
31st August 2009, 12:16 PM
Empty seat ,200 days run -lam Vijay-kku thaan sollitirunthanga ..ippo Surya-va ? :lol:

Appu s
31st August 2009, 12:18 PM
which surya movie made to run 200 days?

joe
31st August 2009, 12:22 PM

Athuvum sivakumar pooi ootunaaram :lol:

Appu s
31st August 2009, 12:23 PM

:lol:

littlemaster1982
31st August 2009, 12:24 PM
Sarna,

Neenga solradhaithan Maddy-um solraaru :huh:

Sarna
31st August 2009, 12:25 PM

6/vel ellaam 200 days theatre'la Odalayaa ? wall-poster'la mattumdhaanaa ?
even I saw 175 days wall poster for Sillunu oru Kaadhal :lol:

unmailayE VEL 200 naal Odiyirundhadhu'naa, KANDHASAMY 400 naal Odum'nga :yes:

Appu s
31st August 2009, 12:29 PM
i have never come across 200 175 days poster of any surya movies except Ayan , even though if the posetr is posted here noone here justified the 200 days of run.. appuram devai illama ithellam ? appuram anti- surya athu ithunnu comment varum ..

but i like this approach surya - dhanush .. he he

Vivasaayi
31st August 2009, 01:46 PM
Voted for ajith.

Ajithkuthan oru mass hero feel irukku.

and then he wont manipulate his fans as well...so better be him...thamilnatukku nalladhu

crajkumar_be
31st August 2009, 02:02 PM
Sarna,
Your accusation will backfire will bring down other castles!

Sanguine Sridhar
31st August 2009, 02:09 PM
One question, "Next commercial #1 hero in Thamizh films" with Ajith and Vijay in the list? :roll: I guess they are already right?

Sanguine Sridhar
31st August 2009, 02:12 PM
Some other (Bharath / Jeeva / Simbu / Vishal / Sashi / Jai etc

Who is this?

Vivasaayi
31st August 2009, 02:13 PM
i have never come across 200 175 days poster of any surya movies except Ayan , even though if the posetr is posted here noone here justified the 200 days of run.. appuram devai illama ithellam ? appuram anti- surya athu ithunnu comment varum ..

but i like this approach surya - dhanush .. he he

adhaana!

pudhu kadhayavalal irukku

Vivasaayi
31st August 2009, 02:13 PM

Who is this?

"junior pandiyan" sasikumarO?

MADDY
31st August 2009, 03:45 PM
Vijay'ku SAC'na Surya'vukku Sivakumar...

completely disagree.........also, dhanush neenga solra alavukku "pachha paappa" illa.....there are reports that he/his gang manipulate movie release and its run etc using rajini's image.......

but Ayan is complete entertainer unlike padikkaadhavan... that is my point. I didnt mean to say that if Sun pictures produced, then the movie is sure blockbuster.... but if the movie is entertaining (or good) , then the publicity adds advantage. Polladhavan didnt have that advantage :oops:

i do assume u meant polladhavan in bold there.......ok, do u agree that padikkadhavan had that advantage of being complete masala and was produced by sun pictures and had same amount of publicity that AYan got??? in such equal scenario too , BO success of Ayan> BO success of padikkadhavan.....

Vivasaayi
31st August 2009, 03:49 PM
sivakumar and SAC in same line?

even surya haters wont accept it.

Plum
31st August 2009, 03:51 PM
I object strongly to implication that Sivakumar is *capable* of manipulating a movie's success. Even if he wishes to, there is a competency issue here.

Vivasaayi
31st August 2009, 03:51 PM
I object strongly to implication that Sivakumar is *capable* of manipulating a movie's success. Even if he wishes to, there is a competency issue here.

crajkumar_be
31st August 2009, 03:52 PM

Sarna
31st August 2009, 03:59 PM
but Ayan is complete entertainer unlike padikkaadhavan... that is my point. I didnt mean to say that if Sun pictures produced, then the movie is sure blockbuster.... but if the movie is entertaining (or good) , then the publicity adds advantage. Polladhavan didnt have that advantage :oops:

i do assume u meant polladhavan in bold there.......ok, do u agree that padikkadhavan had that advantage of being complete masala and was produced by sun pictures and had same amount of publicity that AYan got??? in such equal scenario too , BO success of Ayan> BO success of padikkadhavan.....

I meant Padikkaadhavan only :)

P_R
31st August 2009, 04:05 PM

Yeah...this is what I meant when objecting to him being referred to as s/o Sivakumar in the earlier discussion. It doesn't make the slightest difference.

Sarna
31st August 2009, 04:08 PM
using rajini's image.......

Rajini image'a vachchu Anandha-vikatan'a vEnumnaa vikkalaam... but padaththa Otta mudiyaadhunga :)

Sarna
31st August 2009, 04:47 PM

Yeah...this is what I meant when objecting to him being referred to as s/o Sivakumar in the earlier discussion. It doesn't make the slightest difference.

adhu vEra ...idhu vEra...

pls dont quote GM's dialogue " reNdum oNNu dhaanE da....kuzhappureengaLEdA "

Plum
31st August 2009, 04:50 PM

adhu vEra ...idhu vEra...

pls dont quote GM's dialogue " reNdum oNNu dhaanE da....kuzhappureengaLEdA "

:lol:, PR is becoming predictable!

MADDY
31st August 2009, 04:55 PM

come on PR, NOV irukkum bodhu ippadi sollalaama?

Rajini image'a vachchu Anandha-vikatan'a vEnumnaa vikkalaam... but padaththa Otta mudiyaadhunga

u mean to say Rajinikanth has no say in dynamics of tamil films distribution/theatre owners and nobody can get a favor done using his name??

Vivasaayi
31st August 2009, 05:02 PM
u mean to say Rajinikanth has no say in dynamics of tamil films distribution/theatre owners and nobody can get a favor done using his name??
exactly!

dhanush has a great advantage of getting good theatres,large number of theatres,distributors would buy his movie ..etc etc..(if at all rajni is interested in his son-in las development)..

sivakumar distributorskum theatre ownerskum call panni sonna kepaingala?

Warden
31st August 2009, 05:02 PM
There's no competency issues here,with Gnanavel Raja at the helm.He's as circuitous as it get's.Sivakumar and the Vikraman family clean image is nothing but a red herring.
Not the obvious daylight scammies practised by SAC and co,but their family business is run much more refined and professional.
Anyway what's the point of having such discussions at this place.We all know where it will lead to :)

leosimha
31st August 2009, 05:07 PM
we thala fans don't even know when will the ASAL film release, in the year 2009 or 2010? I guess Thala has restricted himself to only 1 film a year. :( if it is not 2009 then 2009 its going to be a year which will go down in the history for a film not releasing... :( :banghead:

P_R
31st August 2009, 05:08 PM

S: hello...naan sivakumar pEsurEn
Distr: endha sivakumaru ?
S: ...indha kambaramayanam ellAm padippEnE
Distr: oh...sari sari....enna vENum ?

leosimha
31st August 2009, 05:09 PM

:lol: :rotfl:

Raikkonen
31st August 2009, 05:11 PM

add another one.. "intha moochu vidama 100 poo peru solluvene"

Vivasaayi
31st August 2009, 05:17 PM

sivakumar: hellllooooOO

distr:hello

sivakumar : sivakumar pesurenyaaaa

distr: iluvailaye theriyudhu...enna venum?

Thirumaran
31st August 2009, 06:07 PM

sivakumar: hellllooooOO

distr:hello

sivakumar : sivakumar pesurenyaaaa

distr: iluvailaye theriyudhu...enna venum?

PR and VIV :rotfl2: Imagining that :rotfl:

However as long as one is able to throw money/other means, anyone's words will be listened.

Is Shivkumar capable or will go to that level? Dont think so... :P

app_engine
31st August 2009, 07:24 PM
http://tamilcinema.com/CINENEWS/Hotnews/2009/August/270809c.asp

Some more gossip on Dhanush v/s Vijay (drags his mAmanAr)...

VinodKumar's
31st August 2009, 07:59 PM

who made paruthiveeran to run more than 300 days ?

audience ? :rotfl3:

athellam paravala how SOK crossed 100 days ??? after three days itself thiyagaraja la kaathu vanguchu ....

Suryar Sivakumarar family na oru nyayam mathavanga family na oru nyama ??

VinodKumar's
31st August 2009, 08:03 PM

Who is this?

"junior pandiyan" sasikumarO?

:rotfl2:

joe
31st August 2009, 08:23 PM

ஆக அந்த 'மத்தவங்க' ஓட்டுறாங்க-ண்ணு ஒத்துக்குறீங்க :)

directhit
31st August 2009, 08:30 PM
Is Shivkumar capable or will go to that level? Dont think so... :P adade.... :lol:

Vivasaayi
31st August 2009, 08:32 PM

schoolla punishment vaangi veliya nikura pasangaluku..partnershipku aal kedacha kudhookalam aayiduvangalla..andha maadhiri

directhit
31st August 2009, 08:34 PM
:lol2: enna irundhaalum 5th standard um 10th standard um onna sendhu nikka mudiyadhu. suriya thambi vishal kooda nippaaru :poke:

VinodKumar's
31st August 2009, 08:35 PM

Super star la irunthu little super star varaikum ellorum oturanga ....

appuram ithula othuka mataenu eppdi solllurathu ... neenga thaan othuka matingiringa ...

no offense here ... naan unmaiya sonnaen ...

VinodKumar's
31st August 2009, 08:36 PM
:lol2: enna irundhaalum 5th standard um 10th standard um onna sendhu nikka mudiyadhu. suriya thambi vishal kooda nippaaru :poke:

Vishal kooda ninna LKG payanum 12 th std payanum nikkira mari irrukum :shock:

Raikkonen
31st August 2009, 08:36 PM
adha vichu aavathu paravalla.. unestablished directors kooda ellam hit koduthurukapla..

Vivasaayi
31st August 2009, 08:39 PM

adhu correctu..

vettiya padatha otradhula unga aalu +2 kooda illa..phd aache!

ethana padam...

ngoyyalla..sathyamlaye kuruviya thechu edhutha perumai ungalukuthan

directhit
31st August 2009, 08:43 PM

adhu correctu..

vettiya padatha otradhula unga aalu +2 kooda illa..phd aache!

ethana padam...

ngoyyalla..sathyamlaye kuruviya thechu edhutha perumai ungalukuthan saringa officer - solteengalla.. theatre la seat enni solreenga, sonna sariyaathaan irukkum :P
btw neenga embuttu thaan singamaa kathinaalum suriya range anga thaan with vishal and co :lol2: or unga hub anbargal range padi after SS/kamal - edhukku vijay/ajith level ku erangi varenga :huh:

Nerd
31st August 2009, 08:44 PM
Ippo SOK sathyathula Ottalai-nu solreengalaa? Gnanavel Raja uthamar-nu solreengalaa?!

Naan vijay-a support pannalai, chummA bore adikkudhu :)

Vivasaayi
31st August 2009, 08:44 PM
btw neenga embuttu thaan singamaa kathinaalum suriya range anga thaan with vishal and co

sari..sari..vetaikaran endha "oru" theatrela super hit aaga pogudhu?

Vivasaayi
31st August 2009, 08:46 PM
Ippo SOK sathyathula Ottalai-nu solreengalaa? Gnanavel Raja uthamar-nu solreengalaa?!

otradhula vijayku nigar illainu soldren..

rendu moonu padam otra naala..surya vijay rangeku vandhuduvara?

Nerd
31st August 2009, 08:50 PM
Seri, Surya eppavum "nalla" directors-Oda padam pannraar, padam "thaanaa" hit aayidudhu. SOK/Aaru maadhiri mistakes-a Ottiduraar, ipdi vechikkuvOmA?

Btw, Sasikumar irukka Poll-la Karthi Sivakumar illaiyA?? :twisted:

directhit
31st August 2009, 08:52 PM

rendu moonu padam otra naala..surya vijay rangeku vandhuduvara? :lol2: vijay edho avaroda 49 padamum otti indha level kku vandhirukkaru. vijay oda sethu pesi dhaan ungaalukku pere vara vendi irukku, adhaan next commercial hero ngalukku potti irukke - modhalla vishal/sam anderson kooda ellam potti pottuttu vanga.

btw suryavoda BB list ae 2-3 therumaa? :lol2:

Raikkonen
31st August 2009, 08:52 PM
surya mattum paruthi veera trailer-la 2mins pesatti padame flop ayyirukum-dren..

Vivasaayi
31st August 2009, 08:53 PM

vijayku ellame BB thaan,ellame 200 days thaan..

neenga pesuveenga..engalu apdi ilaye

VinodKumar's
31st August 2009, 08:54 PM

rendu moonu padam otra naala..surya vijay rangeku vandhuduvara?

avaru yarunu makkalukku therinja piragu thaan otta mudiyum ...

uyirilae kalanthathu , sri ellam eppdi oturathu ???

directhit
31st August 2009, 08:54 PM

neenga pesuveenga..engalu apdi ilaye adhunaala neenga ungalu edho pona pogattumnu ottina 2-3 padatha pathi pesareengalaakum :lol2:

Vivasaayi
31st August 2009, 08:55 PM

neenga pesuveenga..engalu apdi ilaye adhunaala neenga ungalu edho pona pogattumnu ottina 2-3 padatha pathi pesareengalaakum :lol2:

ad naanthan othukitane..otradhula neengathan bestnu..

hattori_hanzo
Suryava thavara vera yaarayum "successful" commercial herova accept panna mudiyala. Oruthar hatrick flop kuduthu paduthuttaaru. Innoruthar oru padi mela vechcha rendu padi keezha vekkiraaru. Lets see if these actors give 2 continuous hits. As of now, Surya leads by a mile.

Vivasaayi
surya mattum paruthi veera trailer-la 2mins pesatti padame flop ayyirukum-dren..

swathi,sangavi ellam vijayku help panlaya?

andha maadhirithan

directhit
31st August 2009, 08:56 PM

ad naanthan othukitane..otradhula neengathan bestnu.. ungala otradhulaya?? unga arguments padichaa ____ kooda ungala ottuvainga :P

Vivasaayi
31st August 2009, 08:57 PM

ad naanthan othukitane..otradhula neengathan bestnu.. ungala otradhulaya?? unga arguments padichaa ____ kooda ungala ottuvainga :P

cha..romba Otadheenga!...chinan payyan naan

directhit
31st August 2009, 08:58 PM
cha..romba Otadheenga!...chinan payyan naan adhu andha bayam irukkattum!!

:oops: thoonga poganum, urayai ithudan mudithu kolgiren

Vivasaayi
31st August 2009, 09:00 PM
unga arguments padichaa ____ kooda ungala ottuvainga :P

neengalum andha ____ la oruthara?

joe
31st August 2009, 09:02 PM
neenga thaan othuka matingiringa ...

Naan entha padaththa oottunen :roll:

Nerd
31st August 2009, 09:03 PM
Adhu enna _______? :oops:

VinodKumar's
31st August 2009, 09:08 PM
neenga thaan othuka matingiringa ...

Naan entha padaththa oottunen :roll:

serious ah pesikittu irrukappa siripu vara mari pesikittu :banghead:

P_R
31st August 2009, 09:09 PM
Karthi Sivakumar illaiyA?? :twisted:
Neenga remba edhirpaakkureenga ille :lol2:
Something tells me that in AO, the lentil will be undercooked

app_engine
31st August 2009, 09:12 PM
lentil
பருத்தி எப்ப "பருப்பு" ஆச்சு?

MADDY
31st August 2009, 09:12 PM

Selvaraghavan: Idhaan lendil, idhu cuppu, idha cook panna dhaan un future-e irukku
karthi: ponganne idhula eppadi naa future irukkum

VinodKumar's
31st August 2009, 09:13 PM

Selvaraghavan: Idhaan lendil, idhu cuppu, idha cook panna dhaan un future-e irukku

:rotfl3: :rotfl3: :rotfl3: :rotfl3: :rotfl3:

P_R
31st August 2009, 09:14 PM
lentil

பருத்தியார் இன்னும் பருப்பு ஆகலைன்னு சொல்ல வரேன்

P_R

Plum

oh Surya 2 mins pesinadhukkE, ivLO effect-A? Appo Surya hero-vA nadichA, blockbuster aagradhula viyappiilaiyE

P.S: Not particularly in favour of Surya, Raiks gave a cycle gap here, so rode an auto.

Vivasaayi
31st August 2009, 09:15 PM
lentil

Nerd
31st August 2009, 09:20 PM
Karthi Sivakumar illaiyA?? :twisted:
Neenga remba edhirpaakkureenga ille :lol2:
Mark my words (Mozhi M.S. Baskar). AO will be a superhit :twisted:

HonestRaj
31st August 2009, 10:17 PM
voted for Dhanush........ edho manasukku padudhu.. payyan B & C'la nalla kAl padhichuduvannu thOnudhu

app_engine
31st August 2009, 10:25 PM
voted for Dhanush........ edho manasukku padudhu.. payyan B & C'la nalla kAl padhichuduvannu thOnudhu

அட, இதுலயும் நம்ம கூட:-)

யாருப்பா அந்த மூணாவது ஆளு?

HonestRaj
31st August 2009, 10:28 PM

sorry for interfereing ur aanur...

Vettaikaran is with Sun Pictures....... will see the collection

HonestRaj
31st August 2009, 10:35 PM

அட, இதுலயும் நம்ம கூட:-)

யாருப்பா அந்த மூணாவது ஆளு?

:)

The point in Dhanush:

Polladhavan
Yaradi Nee Mohini
Polladhavan

ellame simple... appadiye vandhu pora characters.. I like it :clap:

vidhyasama nadichu pazhakkitta makkal eppavum edhir parthukitte iruppanga.. oru kattthukku mela andha vidhyasathai konduvara mudiyalaina ..adhoda matter over (IMO)

sourav /sarna :huh:

Nerd
31st August 2009, 10:39 PM
அது நான் தாங்க.

Dhanus-kku mattum ladees fans irunthA, avaru padangaL surya padangaLa vida nallA pOgum. Innum sila pala hit kuduthA Ajith/Vijay (not in any particular order) range kku vandhuruvaar. But I don't like his saais of films at all (Leeching thalaivar).

P_R
31st August 2009, 10:42 PM
He should stop using the titles. More than once I have heard people refering to polladhavan/padikkAdhavan as such and then referring to the older one as Rajni nadicha padikkAdhavan :x

My heart goes to the PU Chinnappa fans who were annoyed when Aboorva SahodarargaL was usurped.

Vivasaayi
31st August 2009, 10:44 PM
nerd,

innum 50 lakhs fans kedacha rajni/kamal rangeku vandhuruvaru...

2 kodi fans kedacha..MGR rangeku vandhu CM kooda aayiduvaru.

Nerd
31st August 2009, 10:50 PM
nerd,

idhukku sirikkanumA? B and C la ippovE avarukku neraiya fans.

PR, adhE adhE!

Vivasaayi
31st August 2009, 10:51 PM
nerd,

idhukku sirikkanumA? B and C la ippovE avarukku neraiya fans.

PR, adhE adhE!

innum konjam hit kudutha vijay/ajith rangeku vandhuduvarunnu soldradhellam konjam overa padala?

hardcore fanbasela - ajith/vijay thaan! surya vikram etc etc yarnalayum adikka mudiyadhu..adhavadhu neenga soldra B and C fans.

suryavoda plus A centre and lady audience.

HonestRaj
31st August 2009, 10:52 PM
Ajith/Vijay (not in any particular order)

idhunalaye nan pala murai attendence order'la potturradhu :lol:

Vivasaayi
31st August 2009, 10:54 PM
idhukku sirikkanumA?

adhu unga ishtam...[Jimbalakadi bamba style]

Nerd
31st August 2009, 10:54 PM
Ada, avaru sinna payyan-pA. How many films has he acted in? avarOda age enna? Ajith/Vijay age/no. of films range-kku varrappO, adha mean panninEn. ThappunA sollunga, unga karutha madhikkuREn, chummA edhukkeduthAlum nakkal pannittu irundhA epdi? naangaLum tungston aavOm.

Vivasaayi
31st August 2009, 10:55 PM
Ada, avaru sinna payyan-pA. How many films has he acted in? avarOda age enna? Ajith/Vijay age/no. of films range-kku varrappO, adha mean panninEn. ThappunA sollunga, unga karutha madhikkuREn, chummA edhukkeduthAlum nakkal pannittu irundhA epdi? naangaLum tungston aavOm.

cool down cool down.

smiley illaama post pandradhunala embuttu repercussions :)

crajkumar_be
31st August 2009, 10:57 PM
Ore oru note inserting please:
Fans strength ellam Rajini/Ajith/Vijay oru order (ok, theres a big gap after Rajini). Kamal nowhere in the picture (i'm talking about NOW, munna vera :( )
Suriya/Vikram innum engayo... Success nu paatha Suriya is on the right path but innum fan-following la he has a long way to go

podaskie
31st August 2009, 11:04 PM

i bet, it will collect more then ayan's collection :cheer:

Prabo
1st September 2009, 12:56 AM
mummunai pOtti
Interesting :)

directhit
1st September 2009, 06:52 AM
Adhu enna _______? :oops: surya fans. surya kku fans nu type panna vendaamnu ___ potten... ippo padichu paatha vera madhri theriyudhu :oops: :ashamed:

directhit
1st September 2009, 06:54 AM
karthi: ponganne idhula eppadi naa future irukkum :lol:

innum konjam hit kudutha vijay/ajith rangeku vandhuduvarunnu soldradhellam konjam overa padala?

hardcore fanbasela - ajith/vijay thaan! surya vikram etc etc yarnalayum adikka mudiyadhu..adhavadhu neenga soldra B and C fans. :shock: vivs aa idhu? :P

groucho070
1st September 2009, 08:19 AM
My heart goes to the PU Chinnappa fans who were annoyed when Aboorva SahodarargaL was usurped. :lol:

Incidentally watched PUC's Uthama Puthiran..okay not the whole movie (surprisingly violent, folks getting trotted on by horses). Taangga mudiyala. Thank god for NT. 8-)

Sarna
1st September 2009, 09:03 AM
My heart goes to the PU Chinnappa fans who were annoyed when Aboorva SahodarargaL was usurped. :lol:

Incidentally watched PUC's Uthama Puthiran..okay not the whole movie (surprisingly violent, folks getting trotted on by horses). Taangga mudiyala. Thank god for NT. 8-)

idhukku pErdhaan generation gap :)

PUC fans irundhirundhaanganaa, PUC version classic'nu solliyiruppaanga, NT version dubaakkoor'nu solliyiruppaanga :P

groucho070
1st September 2009, 09:08 AM
I am way behind NT generation. Appo paarthalum, NT version rocks! "Style"-ukke puthu definition koduthathu NT's UP. Ultimate bada$$ of the TFI award should go to Vikraman.

Okay, end of digression.

On the thread. Glad to see that Madhavan's name is not in the list. Matthapadi I see the thread sort of repeating arguments from a few other threads on the younger stars.

Sarna
1st September 2009, 09:15 AM
I am way behind NT generation. Appo paarthalum, NT version rocks! "Style"-ukke puthu definition koduthathu NT's UP. Ultimate bada$$ of the TFI award should go to Vikraman.

Okay, end of digression.

:notthatway: continuing digression :)

enga generation pasanga(majority) kitta NT acting paththi kEttu paarunga :P romba feel pannuveenga :|

adhu dhaan difference... PUC might be outdated for current trend :?

btw ivar (http://www.lakshmansruthi.com/legends/images/puchinnappa1.jpg) dhaan PUC'yaa :)

groucho070
1st September 2009, 09:21 AM
Make up illaama theriyamattengguthu. But he was not a looker, compared to MKT who was a "hot item" at that time, ladies go goo-goo gaga over him.

Unnga generations kitta keetu paarthutten, discussion-um pannineen. Many feel differently now, and that too thanks to Kamal and Rajini, who again and again have named NT as their influence, and also have worked with NT in notable films. Just ask Thalafanz :P

End of digression Pt. 2.

Sarna
1st September 2009, 09:26 AM
Make up illaama theriyamattengguthu. But he was not a looker, compared to MKT who was a "hot item" at that time, ladies go goo-goo gaga over him.

Unnga generations kitta keetu paarthutten, discussion-um pannineen. Many feel differently now, and that too thanks to Kamal and Rajini, who again and again have named NT as their influence, and also have worked with NT in notable films. Just ask Thalafanz :P

End of digression Pt. 2.

no...continuing :)

Many = Thalafanz :P

sari vidunga....unga nambikkai yEn keduppaanE :)

now ending digression :?

http://www.lakshmansruthi.com/legends/puc.asp

1940ல் வெளிவந்த உத்தமபுத்திரன் படம் சூப்பர்ஹிட் ஆகியது. சின்னப்பாவின் இரட்டை வேட நடிப்பு ரசிகர்களை அசர வைத்தது. அந்தப் படத்தில் இடம் பெற்ற பாடலும், சூப்பர் ஹிட் ஆகி வசூலில் சாதனை படைத்தது. அந்த வருட சினிமா பட தேர்தலில் உத்தமபுத்திரன் முதல் இடத்தை பெற்றது. இதைத் தொடர்ந்து அன்றைய சினிமா உலகில் சின்னப்பா சூப்பர் ஆக்டர் ஆக திகழ்ந்தார்.

groucho070
1st September 2009, 09:31 AM
Thanks for the link, Sarna. Good to learn more about the man. Before NT, there was him and KR. Ramasamy.

End of digression trilogy.

joe
1st September 2009, 10:05 AM
Groucho,
ungalukku enna oru 60 vayasu irukkuma? :roll:

Thirumaran
1st September 2009, 10:10 AM

i bet, it will collect more then ayan's collection :cheer:

Let us see.. But as for Ayan as for Surya's energetic performance, Sun Pictures advertise illamalayae almost intha collections vanthirukkum.. That is the difference :boo: :cheer:

Thirumaran
1st September 2009, 10:13 AM
Kamal nowhere in the picture (i'm talking about NOW, munna vera :( )

:think: based on Rasigar mandram numbers :huh:

Suriya/Vikram innum engayo... Success nu paatha Suriya is on the right path but innum fan-following la he has a long way to go

Hub layae ippa paarunga eththana votes vizhuthunnu :boo:

Raikkonen
1st September 2009, 10:34 AM
sasikumar mela ivvalavu gaandu.. build up panraro beela vuduraro.. movies ellam hit aavthulla..

groucho070
1st September 2009, 10:48 AM
Groucho,
ungalukku enna oru 60 vayasu irukkuma? :roll: :lol: Intha mathiri thread-la varumbothu appadithaan tonuthu. :D Shouldn't have fall for it, shouldn't have, evalavu solliyum keetkala :banghead:

joe
1st September 2009, 11:00 AM
Groucho,
ungalukku enna oru 60 vayasu irukkuma? :roll: :lol: Intha mathiri thread-la varumbothu appadithaan tonuthu. :D Shouldn't have fall for it, shouldn't have, evalavu solliyum keetkala :banghead:

ungaLukku vivaram theriyum pothu NT was already retired from full time actor and kamal and rajini were established as stars ..Unga vayasukku ,you should be just a Rajini /Kamal fan ...But just because you are NT fan ,don't let others think you are NT's classmate :lol:

kid-glove
1st September 2009, 11:04 AM
He is NT's classmate, Diego's playmate, Marlowe's John Watson, Groucho's long lost brother.

A man of articulate taste. :thumbsup:

groucho070
1st September 2009, 11:07 AM
ungaLukku vivaram theriyum pothu NT was already retired from full time actor and kamal and rajini were established as stars ..Unga vayasukku ,you should be just a Rajini /Kamal fan ...But just because you are NT fan ,don't let others think you are NT's classmate :lol::lol: Joe, neenggga Enakkul Oruvan padam paarkalaiyoo. Oru samayam....

intha padattha yeen ingga mention pannurathu illa? I wonder. :?

groucho070
1st September 2009, 11:09 AM
He is NT's classmate, Diego's playmate, Marlowe's John Watson, Groucho's long lost brother.

A man of articulate taste. :thumbsup:You mean, Holmes? Philip Marlowe operates alone, maybe his Bernie Olds....okay, no more kanfeesan.

kid-glove
1st September 2009, 11:16 AM

A man of articulate taste. :thumbsup:You mean, Holmes? Philip Marlowe operates alone, maybe his Bernie Olds....okay, no more kanfeesan.

No, I meant Marlowe (you dig Chandler no?) . knowing that he operates alone, I said thus. Just like Groucho's long lost brother. Make it Marlowe's own (imaginary) John Watson. :)

groucho070
1st September 2009, 11:27 AM
No, I meant Marlowe (you dig Chandler no?) . knowing that he operates alone, I said thus. Just like Groucho's long lost brother. Make it Marlowe's own (imaginary) John Watson. :) :shock: Dig-ah? Chandler is up there with Fleming and Doyle for me. But I get what you mean now :D Thanks, that's very, very flattering.

Appu s
1st September 2009, 11:32 AM
Groucho,
ungalukku enna oru 60 vayasu irukkuma? :roll:

Appu s
1st September 2009, 11:33 AM

TM, unga paarvayil rasigar/rasigar mandrams nna enna ?

crajkumar_be
1st September 2009, 01:50 PM

(Narpani Iyakkams) and based on seyalpadum active fans. Neraya singam ullukkulla thoongiduchu, thoonga vittutaar thalaivar.

saradhaa_sn
1st September 2009, 04:45 PM
Some Other-னு போட்டு 6 பேர் mention பண்ணி இருக்கீங்களே, அதுல விழுற ஓட்டை யாருக்குன்னு பிரிப்பீங்க?. (நல்லவேளை இதுவரை அந்த Option-ல ஓட் எதுவும் விழலை)

Plum
1st September 2009, 04:54 PM

(Narpani Iyakkams) and based on seyalpadum active fans. Neraya singam ullukkulla thoongiduchu, thoonga vittutaar thalaivar.

puLLA kuttingaLa padikka veingadAnnu avar sonnAr. nIngaLum poruppA adhai seyyarInga. idhule varutha pada enna irukku?

HonestRaj
9th September 2009, 10:02 PM
When I say how good is Dhanush in lighter scenes... I want to mention about this performance in a serious scene, which i saw last week.

Polladhavan - Hospital scene with Kishore & Daniel Balaji

Dhanush: nan sappai thanE.. enge ennai pOdu pakkalam

satharanama pEsikittu irundhu.. serious'ah mugam marum.. :clap: :clap:

ippa ellam.. summa onnu rendu scenela filim katturadhukkaga Chennai bhasai pesura madhiri nadikkiranga... to show that, engalala high level peterum vida theriyum.. low levelukkum pOga mudiyum'nu kaatturadhukku..

adhvum orE padathula idhai seivanga :lol2: :lol2:adhai parkkumpodhu nan ninaippadhu, "edhukkuda ippo tensan aagure" nu solla thOnum.. but Dhanush does this neatly

for me, Dhanush is the best in Chennai slang (current generation) :clap: :clap:

Dhanush ... unkitta irundhu niraya edhirparkkirEn... first stop doing the remakes, ... simple aana kadhaigalil alattal illama nadikka, innaya thedhikku, unnala mattumdhan mudiyum

Vivasaayi
9th September 2009, 11:20 PM

superb performance that was..especially dhanush acting for that dialogue.

Sarna
10th September 2009, 09:31 AM

superb performance that was..especially dhanush acting for that dialogue.

i second :)

villan007
10th September 2009, 12:25 PM
ippa ellam.. summa onnu rendu scenela filim katturadhukkaga Chennai bhasai pesura madhiri nadikkiranga... to show that, engalala high level peterum vida theriyum.. low levelukkum pOga mudiyum'nu kaatturadhukku..

idhuku nerave sollirukalam ayan surya nu :mrgreen:

Sarna
10th September 2009, 12:37 PM

adhvum orE padathula idhai seivanga :lol2: :lol2:adhai parkkumpodhu nan ninaippadhu, "edhukkuda ippo tensan aagure" nu solla thOnum..

u speaking abt Vaaranam Aayiram :roll:

BM
10th September 2009, 01:42 PM
My vote is for Ajith :smokesmirk:

HonestRaj
16th September 2009, 10:47 PM

idhuku nerave sollirukalam ayan surya nu :mrgreen:

:wink: