PDA

View Full Version : Impact by TV add

aanaa
17th November 2009, 05:16 AM
[tscii:277a27a11c] [/tscii:277a27a11c]http://www.keetru.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1250:2009-11-15-15-04-08&catid=901:2009-08-16-09-44-24&Itemid=139

sample
for you to read the rest

தற்பொழுது வெளிவந்து கொண்டிருக்கும் ‘ஹமாம் சோப்' விளம்பரம் எத்தனை பேரின் பார்வையை எட்டியது, கவனத்தை ஈர்த்தது, சுரணையைக் கிளறியது என்று தெரியவில்லை. ஒரு பார்ப்பனக் குடும்பம் அது. சிறுமியின் கைகளில் தடிப்பு தடிப்பாக சொறி வந்துவிட, இது எதனால் இருக்கும் என்று சிறுமியின் தாய் யோசிக்கிறார். ஆளாளுக்கு ஒரு காரணத்தை ஊகிக்கிறார்கள். வீட்டின் பணிப்பெண், “தெரு நாயோடு விளையாடினா சொறி வரத்தான் செய்யும்” என்கிறார். கேரம் விளையாடிக் கொண்டிருக்கும் மாமனாரும் மாமியாரும் ஆளுக்கு ஒரு காரணத்தைச் சொல்கிறார்கள். “ஹமாம் இருக்க வீட்டுல இந்த சந்தேகமெல்லாம் ஏங்க” என்று முடிகிறது விளம்பரம். இதில் அந்த மாமனார் சொல்லும் காரணம்தான் அப்பட்டமான சாதிய வக்கிரத்தை வெளிப்படுத்துகிறது. கேரம் காயினை இழுத்து அடித்தபடி அவர் இப்படிச் சொல்கிறார்: “ஆட்டோவுல அந்தக் குழந்தைங்களோட ஒட்டிண்டு போறாளே, அதான்.” இதைச் சொல்லும்போது அவர் கண்களிலும், உடல்மொழியிலும் வெளிப்படும் வன்மம் ஆண்டாண்டு காலமாக பார்ப்பனர்களிடம் நாம் பார்த்ததுதான்.

‘அந்தக் குழந்தைகள்' என்று அவர் குறிப்பிடுவது யாரை? எய்ட்ஸால் பாதிக்கப்பட்ட குழந்தைகளையா? தொழு நோயாளிகளையா? இவைகூட தொற்றுநோயில்லையே! பொத்தாம் பொதுவாக அந்தக் குழந்தைகள் என்று குறிப்பிடுவது, மற்ற எல்லா குழந்தைகளையும்தானே. அப்படியானால், அந்த ஒரு சிறுமியைத் தவிர மற்ற குழந்தைகள் சொறியோடு சுத்தமற்றவர்களாக இருக்கிறார்கள் என்றுதானே அர்த்தப்படுகிறது! ஆட்டோவில் மற்ற குழந்தைகளோடு சேர்ந்து போவது, தெருவில் சொறிநாயோடு விளையாடுவதற்கு சமமா என்ன? இதைவிடவும் நிர்வாணமாக சாதிய வக்கிரத்தை வேறெப்படி வெளிப்படுத்த முடியும்?

ஒரு சோப்பை உயர்த்திப் பிடிக்க இவர்கள் இழிவுபடுத்த நினைப்பது யாரை?

:roll:

pavalamani pragasam
17th November 2009, 08:32 AM
:clap:
:ty:

dsath
17th November 2009, 06:51 PM
I think the whole of the India advt industry needs a clean up.
As the author of the article has mentioned, the fairness ads are very racist and goes unchecked. It is abt time something is done about this.
A counter argument point would be that these ads reflect our society and the attitude of the general population should change before the ads can change.

pavalamani pragasam
17th November 2009, 07:25 PM
:exactly:

Punnaimaran
18th November 2009, 12:07 PM
Yes, even the previous ads of Hamam were disgusting. In our house there was a ban on Hamam when it came out with an irritating ad some 7, 8 years ago with a mother going crazy after sending her daughter off in a train. Also it used to be aired very often during prime time.

Dinesh84
20th November 2009, 10:40 AM
Hmm.. i too felt the same.. is there any censorship for these kind of ads? :roll:

suba
21st November 2009, 01:21 AM
:)

aanaa.....

hmmmmm..... vilambarangalaiyum innoru paarvaiyoda gavanika vachuteenga... :oops:

padmanabha
21st November 2009, 07:43 AM
Dear all,
We have ADVT STANDARDS COUNCIL OF INDIA. Any cirtizen can register their complaints.

Two years back i could stop one ad from telecasting. It was an ad on Flats by a real estate group.

The girl in the ad demands this luxury flat as Dowry and urges her peers to do so. This ad figured regularly between the News Bulletin aired at 9 pm. I wrote to ASCI and with in days that ad was withdrawn. Here is the e mail id.

asci@vsnl.com

One can see the ad of ASCI in Readers Digest not in other dailies or periodicals
i dont know why?
or perhaps it would have skipped my eyes.

Anyway try this

GOOD LUCK

sathya_1979
28th November 2009, 01:00 AM
Check this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZcfRyrPKog

Especially from 0.12 to 0.13

It is not "Andha Pasanga". It is "Athana Pasanga" and not sure if they have used Brahamana Baashai. Can someone verify and confirm?

pavalamani pragasam
28th November 2009, 07:40 AM
Last time we went shopping Hamam went out of our list!!! Boycotting can be the only effective tool against such atrocities!

MADDY
29th November 2009, 09:45 PM
Check this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZcfRyrPKog

Especially from 0.12 to 0.13

It is not "Andha Pasanga". It is "Athana Pasanga" and not sure if they have used Brahamana Baashai. Can someone verify and confirm?

exactly......athana pasanga is a very fair statement in the sense that 7 out of 10 kids always carry one or other infection in our country........"ottindu" is a normal usage in upper middle class chennai households......it is not representative of any caste.......i see a lot of tamil blogs spewing hatred in name of caste, economic disparities with nil or half baked knowledge - i hope Indian govt is keeping a eye on such inflammatory blogs

sathya_1979
30th November 2009, 09:16 AM
Yes, it would be better if people are very sure about their posts. We are living in the age of Information Expressway where mass opinions are swayed largely by the media hysterics. Every news is breaking news / every small word is nitpicked and found fault with. It would be easy for anyone to get carried by a deluge of posts / mails / voiced opinions irrespective of the fact in them. May I request everyone to verify the authenticity of their views before posting for the betterment of this forum.

padmanabha
1st December 2009, 07:45 AM
Children mimic so many things and one such is ad
i am afraid of the recent ad on crunch
in which the candie is thrown in the air ...
the models keep their mouth open and the candie is straight into their mouths
what a dangerous ad
there is every chance of this candie getting striaght into the wind pipe proving fatal...

have informed this to asci

let us see what they are doing?

(if i am cartoonist i will reconstruct the scene as follows
a little birdie catches the candie and leaves its dropings-striaght into the mouth)

pavalamani pragasam
1st December 2009, 08:33 AM
:rotfl:

suba
2nd December 2009, 02:02 PM

Padmanabha,

nemba tension aagiteenga pola irukku :lol:

padmanabha
2nd December 2009, 08:10 PM
[tscii:6bec24309e]Tension?

Ellai :D

Another ad
AYURVEDA LAVANA THAILAM

The manufacturer claims that, this oil has the capacity to absorb excess fat. :confused2:
So apply lavishly on the pot-belly/on waist/ or where there is fat deposits (–adipose tissues?)
(read-a way/the only way to sell more of this product)?

Do u think, these kinds of oil work?-
I doubt.

Do physical work and burn excess fat
This is the only way.
[/tscii:6bec24309e]

MADDY
3rd December 2009, 02:35 AM
Do physical work and burn excess fat
This is the only way

absolutely....

btw, did u hear abt a guy who has lodged a case against AXE, the deodrant company?? he says, he has used Axe for last 6-7 yrs and is unable to attract a girl, as opposed to ad's claims :lol: ........legal experts felt, Axe is in big trouble in the court and they will try for a "out of court" settlement with the guy :D ........imaginative ads - ok, but u never know how it affects some people in some way......

MADDY
3rd December 2009, 03:11 AM
heres that link

http://www.fakingnews.com/2009/10/unable-to-attract-even-a-single-girl-frustrated-man-sues-axe/

padmanabha
3rd December 2009, 06:20 PM
How can one ignore telemarketing.

They advertise products like drinks/powder/
on consuming this certain number of glasses per day-the body weight would come down by 5 kg in one month-they claim!