PDA

View Full Version : where to find title music for swades?

manishakoirala
19th January 2005, 12:52 PM
the one that sounds like it is a mouth organ during the title sequence on the plane.

sad
19th January 2005, 03:30 PM
http://www.coolgoose.com/go/song?id=156984&get=bin

here's the link for the title music...
caution low quality!

Querida
20th January 2005, 10:18 AM
i dont know after hearing swadesh songs desam is pale in comparison..except unthan desithan...shame...many songs have become hits even after the switch-over

RR
21st January 2005, 04:15 PM
i dont know after hearing swadesh songs desam is pale in comparison..except unthan desithan...shame...many songs have become hits even after the switch-over
why Querida.. I have not heard the hindi version, but I like almost all songs in Desam. I think it's much much better than Rahman's recent efforts NEW and kangalaal kaidhu sei.. I don't see why they shouldn't be big hits. I'll definitely listen to the hindi version, but I don't think that influence me into comparison. I'll just like them in a different way. I listened to both 'ae anjabi' and 'poongaatrile' (uyire), both are wonderful in different ways (but goofed-up in precisely one way by Mani). People said 'nenjinile' pales in comparison to 'jiya chale'. But I felt the former was 10x better.

Thiru
21st January 2005, 05:25 PM
I listened to swades first and I was not impressed with desam in the first listening.....

Music4Ever
21st January 2005, 08:19 PM
I listened to Swades several times and liked a few songs. But I listened to Desam after that and liked all. Thai sonna thalatu was Ahista Ahista in Hindi but is, IMO, much better in tamil.

Querida
25th January 2005, 09:18 AM
i dont know RR i liked the hindi version because it seemed to flow more...albeit i did not understand the lyrics except from what my friends managed to tell me...but sometimes the switchover is smooth like with Uyire/Dil se...i agree with you totally on one point i loved Nenjilie more than the hindhi version...but the opposite happens to i loved every single song from Alaipayuthe in tamil but felt it stuttering in hindhi...maybe it is what i heard first that influences my opinion or maybe it's the rhythm of the words...even dubbed movies i hate to watch i rather watch it in the original language (esp. malayalam/telugu movies) with whatever mediocre subtitles or not are available...cause often if it is really good acting you find yourself understanding without skimming thru the subtitles each and every time...