PDA

View Full Version : Why Not a Poll for Tamil Films- Classics sections ?

Aalavanthan
14th January 2010, 04:33 PM
This is a poll season across all other sections and I am a bit gloomy about our classic section.

Why not take a year say 1969 or a set of years with a period of 2 or 3 years (like 1960-1963, etc) and arrange for a poll ?

We can have all the fun here too with Best actor, actress, supporting actor, comedian, MD, singer & Directors.

I know that for most of the years, NT would sweep away the awards for the Best actor but for other categories, there sure wil be a lot of discussions and information.

We have a lot of good performances from many supporting actors and actresses and we will have more information about a set of movies (non-hero specific) yearwise and much more.

This is just a suggestion as I found that our classic film section hubbers should also have the liberty to cast their vote for their favourites :D

Cheers

NOV
14th January 2010, 04:45 PM
:lol:

Personally I think we are done with competing and are happy to sit back and enjoy what we prefer.

Anyway, lets hear from the others. :)

Murali Srinivas
14th January 2010, 08:59 PM
Interesting suggestion AV, though I am with NOV on this. If not for anything else the supporting actors/actresses would get justice. The likes of Major, who have been ridiculed to a larger extent without any justification, can salvage their status.

But another problem is, there are very few hubbers who can write so knowledgebly about the films and the stars.

Let us see.

Regards

Plum
15th January 2010, 12:52 PM
I like the idea.
Section konjam kaLai kattum.
Indha conceptai TV channels kooda use panni regularaa old movies telecast pannaa nalla iukkum.
Sun tv-la old movies varradhe kedayaadhaa?

saradhaa_sn
15th January 2010, 04:55 PM
:shock: :? :?:

NOV
17th January 2010, 07:06 PM
We will go along with whatever you wish; what do you suggest?

Who is best character artiste?

Plum
17th January 2010, 08:23 PM
I like the idea of picking a year or a bunch of years and going the whole hog thereon...

P_R
17th January 2010, 09:57 PM
Plum, polls are fun for leg-pulling. Kinda difficult to do with our reverends and holy cows. Heck it is getting difficult even with living legends and would be legends - so many of us will still be just reading.

Plum
18th January 2010, 11:28 AM
Oru try vuttu pArkalAmE...

vishwwa
13th February 2010, 03:38 PM
:roll: :P

mr_karthik
13th February 2010, 05:22 PM
:shock: :? :?:

:roll: :P
Actually, both of you want to tell what..?.