PDA

View Full Version : VMC Haneefa passes away!!!!!!(RIP)

Sudarsh
2nd February 2010, 08:40 PM
[tscii:3a6bf5ddec]VMC Haneefa passes away
By Moviebuzz | Tuesday, 02 February , 2010, 16:40

Top comedian and character actor, writer, director Cochin Haneefa (59) died today afternoon at Sri Ramachandra Medical College in Chennai.

Haneefa was suffering from kidney and liver related ailments for the last couple of months. Finally he succumbed to multiple organ failure.

Saleem Ahmed Ghoush became Cochin Haneefa after his stage name. He started his career in the late 70's as a villain and turned to be one of the popular comedians of Malayalam film industry.

He has done more than 300 films in Malayalam and nearly 80 Tamil and a few Hindi films. Haneefa has also directed seven films in Malayalam and six in Tamil. He was also known for his brilliant scripts.

In Malayalam his last release was Siddique’s Bodyguard and in Tamil it was Vijay’s Vettaikaran. He has also done Madrasapattinam which will be his last release in Tamil.

The body will be kept at his Saligramam residence in Chennai till tomorrow afternoon. He will be buried at his home town in Kochin on Wednesday. [/tscii:3a6bf5ddec]

Sudarsh
2nd February 2010, 08:43 PM
[tscii:a1ca6c9343]VMC Haneefa passes away
By Moviebuzz | Tuesday, 02 February , 2010, 16:40

Top comedian and character actor, writer, director Cochin Haneefa (59) died today afternoon at Sri Ramachandra Medical College in Chennai.

Haneefa was suffering from kidney and liver related ailments for the last couple of months. Finally he succumbed to multiple organ failure.

Saleem Ahmed Ghoush became Cochin Haneefa after his stage name. He started his career in the late 70's as a villain and turned to be one of the popular comedians of Malayalam film industry.

He has done more than 300 films in Malayalam and nearly 80 Tamil and a few Hindi films. Haneefa has also directed seven films in Malayalam and six in Tamil. He was also known for his brilliant scripts.

In Malayalam his last release was Siddique’s Bodyguard and in Tamil it was Vijay’s Vettaikaran. He has also done Madrasapattinam which will be his last release in Tamil.

The body will be kept at his Saligramam residence in Chennai till tomorrow afternoon. He will be buried at his home town in Kochin on Wednesday. [/tscii:a1ca6c9343]

REST IN PEACE COCHIN HANEEFA AKA Saleem Ahmed Ghoush WILL MISS U GREATLY :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ONE OF THE BEST ACTORS EVER A LEGEND YOUR NAME LIVES ON IN THIS WORLD :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: HAS DONE SOME OF THE BEST MOVIES AND BEST COMEDY ROLES! I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE HE IS GONE I STILL WISH THIS NEWS WAS FALSE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: WHY MUST ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO AND END? :( :( :( :( :( :( WHY DOES GOD DO THIS :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sudarsh
2nd February 2010, 09:11 PM
TV channels created a flutter when they aired incorrect information about the death of popular Malayalam film star Cochin Haneefa.

The TV channels said Haneefa, aged 58 years, died at a private hospital in Chennai on Tuesday at noon. Soon condolences from Haneefa's colleagues started pouring in.

The TV channels also started running clips of the popular films Haneefa acted in.

But at 1 p.m., the channels said they regretted airing the news which they received from their sources in the hospital at Chennai where Haneefa is admitted.

According to the channels, the latest news is that Haneefa is "very serious".

SOURCE: http://sify.com/movies/fullstory.php?id=14929803&cid=2362

viraajan
2nd February 2010, 09:44 PM
Very shocking! :(

Eyes where wet when i received an SMS about this. Couldn't control!

Such a great artist! Excellent dialogue delivery that makes even an ordinary lines funny! He was unique.

A great loss.

:cry:

May his soul rest in peace!

Sudarsh
2nd February 2010, 09:47 PM

Such a great artist! Excellent dialogue delivery that makes even an ordinary lines funny! He was unique.

A great loss.

but the media seem to have goofed up accordin to a lot of news channels.... they say that they regret reporting he is dead wher as infact he is instead in a very critical condition so i hope he is alive :D

viraajan
2nd February 2010, 10:08 PM

A great loss.

but the media seem to have goofed up accordin to a lot of news channels.... they say that they regret reporting he is dead wher as infact he is instead in a very critical condition so i hope he is alive :D

The news is out! Hindu main page, updated an hour ago, says that he is dead! :?

Don't know which one to believe!

Sudarsh
2nd February 2010, 10:20 PM

A great loss.

The news is out! Hindu main page, updated an hour ago, says that he is dead! :?

Don't know which one to believe!

The article on Cochin Haneefa passed away is timed 16:37 and Media goofs up, declares Cochin Haneefa dead is timed 15:05!! SINCE THE ARTICLE HE PASSED AWAY IS THE ONE OF THE MAIN PAGE OF SIFY I THINK MAYBE THEY RECONFIRMED THAT HE PASSED AWAY! BECAUSE THERE WAS NEWS THAT SAID MEDIA GOOFED UP SAYING HE IS DEAD AND IS IN VERY CRITICAL CONDITION INSTEAD. SO MAYBE HE WAS IN VERY CRITICAL CONDITION AND HE IS DEAD NOW. IM STILL NOT SUE I HOPE HE IS ALIVE IM PRAYING TO GOD HE STILL LIVES ON :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

tvsankar
2nd February 2010, 10:31 PM
Maraka mudiyadha oru Director , Actor.....

raagadevan
4th February 2010, 03:20 AM
Thousands bid adieu to Cochin Haneefa

http://www.hindu.com/2010/02/04/stories/2010020453650400.htm