PDA

View Full Version : Ameer's Aadhi Bagavan - Yuvan Shankar Raja - Jayam Ravi

viraajan
24th February 2010, 01:37 PM
Aadhi BAgawan starts on Feb 25
IndiaGlitz [Wednesday, February 24, 2010]

Ameers Adhi Bagavan which lead to a lot of speculations after some delay will finally start rolling with the pooja on February 25, which is tomorrow. DMK strongman and the partys South Chennai Secretary, J Anbhazhagan is joining the growing list of politician producers with this film.

Jayam Ravi is the hero and even he will be happy with the developments. Jayam Ravi will simultaneously work for Prabhu Devas Ich also and so is not going for any major change in looks for Aadhi Bagawan. First schedule of shooting will start in Madurai in the first week of March.

Also there is news saying Ameer will make Adhi Bagawan as a bilingual in Tamil and Telugu. Telugu version may have veteran producer D Ramanaidu's grandson and son of producer D Suresh Babu, Rana playing the hero.[tscii:ed7dafb0a9][/tscii:ed7dafb0a9]

viraajan
25th February 2010, 04:41 PM
Ameer and Jayam Ravi move to Adhi Bagawan (http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news-1/feb-10-04/ameer-jayam-ravi-adhi-baghawan-25-02-10.html)

The introductory press meet of Ameers next venture took place today in Chennai. The film, which has Jayam Ravi in the lead, has been titled Adhi Baghawan. The shooting of Adhi Bhangwan will begin in March. Adhi Baghawan comes with a tag line Kanmoodithanamana Kadhal which means irrational love.

There were reports earlier that Jayam Ravi and Ameer would work together in Kannabiran but the director said that the project has been shelved for the time being. Ameer revealed that this is the first time he is making a film for a hero while for all his earlier films he would pick out the hero only after finalizing script.

The music for this film is being scored by Yuvan Shankar Raja. Gurudev will be in charge of the camera. Adhi Baghawans producer J Anbazhagan is a former MLA belonging to the DMK Party. Speaking about J Anbazhagan, Ameer said that he was on the look out for a producer who would agree to his budget and he fitted the bill.[tscii:7316a3fc2f][/tscii:7316a3fc2f]

Guru-V
26th February 2010, 10:06 AM
this comes as a surprise....aadhibhagavan instead of kannabiran
just got to wait and see

viraajan
26th February 2010, 10:50 PM
Ameer turns commercial with Aadhibhagavan!
By Moviebuzz | Friday, 26 February , 2010, 08:51

Everybody in the media thought that when Ameer called for a press meet to announce his new film with Jayam Ravi, it would be Kannabiran, a project he was talking about for the last two years.

But Ameer surprised the media when he formally announced that his next project with Jayam Ravi would be Aadhibhagavan with the tag line Kanmoodithanamana Kadhal which means not a reasonable love story!

At the press conference he said he had directed just three films (Mounam Pesiyathe, Raam, Paruthiveeran) in eight years, which were critically acclaimed and screened at festivals and won many awards. He does not want the off-beat director tag any longer. Now he wants to make a commercial film which will reach out to all sections of the audiences.

Ameer added: For the first time Im doing a film after the hero has been selected, normally only after I complete a script then only I will select the hero. He also said that he is moving away from the Madurai village milieu and making an urban film with Chennai as the backdrop. The heroine selection is going on, and in a few days time it will be announced.

Ameers regular team of music director Yuvan Shankar Raja, cameramen Gurudev-Devaraj, lyric writer Snehan will be part of the new film. DMK strongman and party secretary of south Chennai J Anbazhagan and former T Nagar MLA is the producer of the film.[tscii:2810385954][/tscii:2810385954]

venkkiram
26th February 2010, 11:14 PM
[tscii:f3172917f3]
For the first time Im doing a film after the hero has been selected, normally only after I complete a script then only I will select the hero.

பாவங்க. ஒரு படம் நினைத்தபடி ஓடாமல் தவறி விட்டதால் கதைதான் முக்கியம் படத்தில் என காலரை தூக்கி பேசினவர், இப்போ பல் புடுங்குன பாம்பாட்டம் போய்விட்டார். இதை நான் அமீரிடமிருந்து நான் கொஞ்சமும் எதிர்பார்க்கவில்லை. இவரை ஒப்பிடும் போது தங்கர் உயர்ந்த நிலையில் இருக்கிறார் என் மனதில். பார்க்கலாம். அமீர் மறுபடியும் முதலில் கதையை தயார் செய்து முனைவார் என நம்புகிறேன்.

பெரியத் தேவர் : வேற யாரு இருக்கா! உங்களைத்தான் நம்பனும் அப்பு![/tscii:f3172917f3]

Sanjeevi
26th February 2010, 11:26 PM
Venkiram,

I think you mistook the thing :). There is a difference between to make a suitable film for a selected hero and to make film to promote a hero. Even then he can show story / script is the hero in a hero film. Actually I respect Ameer but he is not in the big leaque where Bala exists.

venkkiram
27th February 2010, 01:07 AM
Venkiram,
There is a difference between to make a suitable film for a selected hero and to make film to promote a hero. Even then he can show story / script is the hero in a hero film.

உதாரணத்திற்கு ஒரு சில படங்களை குறிப்பிடுங்களேன். சரிபார்த்து என் அபிப்ராயத்தை மாற்றிக்கொள்கிறேன்.

viraajan
11th March 2010, 06:24 PM
[tscii:4956168b0a]இயக்குநருக்காக எதிர்பார்க்கப்படும் படங்களில் அமீர் படங்களுக்குத் தனி மரியாதை உண்டு. சர்வதேச விருதுகளை சகட்டுமேனிக்கு அள்ளிவந்த பருத்திவீரன் படத்துக்குப்பின் அவர் இயக்கும் படமாக அமைகிறது, ஜெ.அன்பழகன் தயாரிக்கும் ஆதிபகவன். ஜெயம் ரவி ஹீரோவாகும் இந்தப்படத்துக்கு அமீரின் வழக்கப்படியே யுவன் இசையமைக்க, அவரே ஹீரோவான யோகிக்கு ஒளிப்பதிவு செய்த ஆர்.பி.குருதேவும், தேவராஜும் ஒளிப்பதிவு செய்கிறார்கள். அமீர் இயக்கத்தில் ஜெயம் ரவி நடிக்கும் படமாக இதுவரை பேசப்பட்டு வந்த கண்ணபிரான், ஆதிபகவனாக மாறிய காரணத்தையும், படம் பற்றியும் சொன்னார் அமீர்.

கண்ணபிரான் ஸ்கிரிப்ட் அப்படியேதான் இருக்கு. ஆதிபகவன் வேற கதை, வேற களம். இது முழுக்க வெகுஜனப்படம். அந்தமாதிரிப் படங்கள் பார்த்துதான் நான் சினிமாவுக்கு வந்தேன். பருத்திவீரனும் அப்படிப்பட்ட வெகுஜனப்படம்தான். இங்கே ரசிகர்கள்கிட்ட பெரிய வெற்றி அடைஞ்சு ரசிக்கப்பட்ட பிறகுதான் அது ஃபெஸ்டிவல்களை நோக்கிப்போச்சு. ஆனா அதுவே எனக்கு சுமையாவும் ஆகிப்போச்சு. நான் ஆரம்பிக்கிற ஒவ்வொரு படத்துக்கும் விருது முத்திரை விழுந்துடுச்சு. அதில இருந்து என்னை விடுவிச்சு ஆதிபகவன் படத்தைப் பாருங்க...

இது ஒரு காதல் படம். கண்மூடித்தனமான காதலை இதில சொல்லப்போறேன். நகரம் சம்பந்தப்பட்ட கதைங்கிறதால பெரும்பாலும் சென்னைலயும், பாடல்கள் இதுவரை போகாத வெளிநாடுகள்லயும் எடுக்கப்படும். காதல் படம்கிறதால முத்தக்காட்சியும் இருக்கும். பத்துப் பதினைஞ்சு படங்கள் மதுரையில தயாராகறதால, இனி மதுரைப்பக்கம் போக மாட்டேன். வழக்கம்போலவே இதுவும் பெரிய பட்ஜெட் படம்தான். என் முதல் படத்திலேர்ந்தே என் பட்ஜெட் அதிகமா இருக்கும்னு சொல்லித்தான் ஆரம்பிக்கிறேன். அதுக்குத் தோதான தயாரிப்பாளர் தேவைக்காகத்தான் ஜெ.அன்பழகன் இதுக்குத் தயாரிப்பாளரா இருக்கார். நல்ல சினிமாவை ரசிக்கத் தெரிஞ்ச அவர், அந்த ரசனைக்காகவே தயாரிப்பாளரா ஆகியிருக்கார்.[/tscii:4956168b0a]

viraajan
21st March 2010, 07:45 PM
Ameers Aadhi Bhaghavan is not a quickie
March 20th, 2010 - 8:39 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire Tell a Friend -

March 20, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Being cornered for delaying their projects, certain filmmakers had recently taken a new resolution about completing their upcoming films within short span of time. Well, National award winner Bala had planned to commence his next film Avan Ivan by first week of March and release it by August. But unfortunately, the shooting was called off due to Aaryas unavailability.

Similarly, Ameer was brimmed with assuredness that his Aadhi Bhaghavan would be completed within 6 months and get released for Diwali. And now, it again turns to be a long-term project as Ameer plans to make the film bilingually in Tamil and Telugu. The untitled Telugu version will feature actor Raana, who recently made his debut with Leader in lead role while Jeyam Ravi takes on the same role for Tamil version.

Nevertheless, closer sources of Ameer have mentioned that despites being a bilingual film, the filmmaker scheduled this project to be completed at the same time as planned before Yuvan Shankar Raja will be scoring music for both Tamil and Telugu. [tscii:d37597756e][/tscii:d37597756e]

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/entertainment/ameers-aadhi-bhaghavan-is-not-a-quickie_10033http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/entertainment/ameers-aadhi-bhaghavan-is-not-a-quickie_100337239.html7239.html

---
Yuvan's direct telugu project after Oye! :cool:

Guru-V
22nd March 2010, 12:54 PM
Ameers Aadhi Bhaghavan is not a quickie
March 20th, 2010 - 8:39 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire Tell a Friend -

March 20, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Being cornered for delaying their projects, certain filmmakers had recently taken a new resolution about completing their upcoming films within short span of time. Well, National award winner Bala had planned to commence his next film Avan Ivan by first week of March and release it by August. But unfortunately, the shooting was called off due to Aaryas unavailability.

Similarly, Ameer was brimmed with assuredness that his Aadhi Bhaghavan would be completed within 6 months and get released for Diwali. And now, it again turns to be a long-term project as Ameer plans to make the film bilingually in Tamil and Telugu. The untitled Telugu version will feature actor Raana, who recently made his debut with Leader in lead role while Jeyam Ravi takes on the same role for Tamil version.

Nevertheless, closer sources of Ameer have mentioned that despites being a bilingual film, the filmmaker scheduled this project to be completed at the same time as planned before Yuvan Shankar Raja will be scoring music for both Tamil and Telugu. [tscii:a90b6ce798][/tscii:a90b6ce798]

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/entertainment/ameers-aadhi-bhaghavan-is-not-a-quickie_10033http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/entertainment/ameers-aadhi-bhaghavan-is-not-a-quickie_100337239.html7239.html

---
Yuvan's direct telugu project after Oye! :cool:

sounds great :)

shajith1994
25th April 2010, 05:36 PM
Who is the actress for this movie Mamta Mohandas?

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
5th August 2010, 05:45 PM
[tscii:4d2de69d03]Yuvans experimental tunes

IndiaGlitz [Thursday, August 05, 2010]

Yuvan Shankar Raja who tuning the songs for Ameers film Aadhi Bhagavan is so happy with the outcome so far. Yuvan had told his friends that the songs have come out nice and all will like it. He has also done some experimental tunes in the film.

One is a song Yuvan recorded a few days ago. It was a club number sung by Mohit Chauhan. It is a full length Hindi song featuring in a Tamil film after a long time. Yuvan feels Mohit is an awesome singer and love his attitude in this song.

Mohit Chauhan is one of the favourites of A R Rahman and regularly works for him. In 2010, Mohit won the Filmfare Award for Best Male Playback Singer for "Masakali" song by A R Rahman for the Hindi film Delhi 6.

Adhi Bhagavan has Jayam Ravi and Mamta Mohandas as lead stars. It is produced by DMK politician J. Anbazhagan.[/tscii:4d2de69d03]

viraajan
5th August 2010, 06:02 PM
Vinod, for any yuvan movie, before you create a thread, do check twice in TF section :lol: adhellam vittu vaikka matten naan :lol: :cool2:

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
5th August 2010, 06:06 PM
Sorry Viru anna.. Hereafter i will check and then start any thread :P

viraajan
5th August 2010, 06:08 PM
Sorry Viru anna.. Hereafter i will check and then start any thread :P

Sorry ellam edhukku :P

:cool:

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
6th August 2010, 04:15 PM
BOLLYWOOD BUG BITES YUVAN

Aug 06, 2010

Wondering what this is all about? We are aware that Yuvan Shankar Raja is scoring the music for director Ameer's Aadhi Bhagavan. The duo, along with lyricist Snehan, was in Singapore to compose the songs. We now learn that Yuvan has roped in Hindi singer Mohit Chouhan, of Masakali fame, to sing a song in Aadhi Bhagavan. If this is not news enough, reports suggest that the lyrics of this song are completely in Hindi. Yuvan is also doing the background score for the Hindi movie "Aakrosh", directed by Priyadarshan.

:arrow: www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news-1/aug-10-01/yuvan-harris-06-08-10.html

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
31st August 2010, 06:57 PM
Yuvan from Twitr :

- Finishd one song for adhibagvan I love it tho ameer wants a diff version of this.

- its a real complex tune with lot of key change yet it is simple,n the beauty of the song is udit gi's vox amazing !

viraajan
31st August 2010, 10:05 PM
Udit :frightened: :omg:

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
31st August 2010, 10:29 PM
Udit :frightened: :omg:

Vaama Durai Amma !!! :D

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
19th September 2010, 01:26 AM
Update:

Neetu takes off

V Lakshmi, TNN,
Sep 19, 2010.

Neetu Chandra had no clue that agreeing to do a special number in Mysskin's Yuddham Sei with director Ameer Sultan would help her land another big offer in Kollywood. Ameer approached her to play the female lead in his forthcoming film Aadhi Bhagavan, which has Jayam Ravi in the lead. Yesterday, the actress left for Bangkok to shoot for the film."

I worked with Ameer in a dance sequence for Mysskin's film. We bonded well there and he asked me to watch his Paruthiveeran. He'd also watched my Oye Lucky ! Lucky Oye !, Traffic Signal, Yaavarum Nalam and Theeratha Vilayattu Pillai. He asked me if I would work with him in his forthcoming directorial venture and I agreed," says Neetu, who learnt Tamil for the film.

Neetu is aware that she has replaced Mamta Mohandas in this film. She also regrets that she had to opt out of another Tamil project with a leading director-actor duo. But, the actress doesn't want to talk about it. "I loved Ameer's script. I play a contemporary girl and the character gives me ample scope to perform. I have given bulk dates to Ameer," she says.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/regional/news-interviews/Neetu-takes-off/articleshow/6580047.cms

So Mamta is out & i hope Ameer doesn't dissapoint Neetu... Mamta was really in a fix and now had turned down the movie.

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
27th September 2010, 02:06 AM
[tscii:6cca750429]
Neetu skips 'Bigg Boss 4' for Tamil film

DC,
September 26th, 2010.

New Delhi : Bollywood actor Neetu Chandra has refused to be a part of "Bigg Boss 4" after landing herself a plum role down south.

The actor has been roped in by Tamil director Ameer Sultan to play the lead in his next, titled "Aadhi Bhagavan". opposite southern superstar Jayam Ravi."Though the 'Bigg Boss' offer was lucrative and tempting, Neetu wont be able to participate as she has to leave for Ameer Sultans shoot in Pattaya (Thailand) this week," her publicist Dale Bhagwagar said in a statement.

Meanwhile, Neetu has been taking lessons in Tamil language for the film.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/entertainment/neetu-skips-bigg-boss-4-tamil-film-479

All the bezt Neetu :thumbsup:[/tscii:6cca750429]

viraajan
19th February 2011, 05:43 PM
Jeyam Ravi wraps up Thailand shoot

The shooting of Aadhi Baghawan which was on in Thailand has been wrapped up and the team including Jeyam Ravi, Neetu Chandra and director Ameer are back in Chennai. Several important portions of this film were shot in the picturesque locations of Thailand and the outcome is extraordinary, say sources close to the Aadhi Baghawan film unit.

The music for AB is scored by Yuvan Shankar Raja with the lyrics penned by Snehan. AB is expected to hit the screens in June this year.

arthi2780
19th February 2011, 06:48 PM
The shooting of Aadhi Baghawan which was on in Thailand has been wrapped up ....AB is expected to hit the screens in June this year.

I did not know that they had started filming this movie. Is this why Ravi ports a beard ?
Interesting title though.

varunlss12
20th February 2011, 04:42 PM
Wat happened to Jaganathan asst. with jayam ravi film. Ravi is playing boxer role in tht....

Riyazz
20th February 2011, 06:12 PM
May be next film. Varun .

KlamRoyA
10th July 2012, 11:58 AM
http://www.accesskollywood.com/photo-galleries/aadhi-bhagavan-movie-onlocatrion/01-aadhi-bhagavan-movie-onlocatrion-jayam-ravi-neethu-chandra.html

AADHI BHAGAVAN MOVIE ONLOCATION IMAGES

102 photos.. :)

Mahen
13th July 2012, 01:36 PM
A mofioso action love story :lol2:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/409679_260708800710396_813156982_n.jpg

Anban
13th July 2012, 03:17 PM
Mofioso ?

Bala (Karthik)
13th July 2012, 03:20 PM
Mafioso nu solla varraaingala. Sicily ku straight connection pola irukku

P_R
13th July 2012, 03:24 PM
T Nagar ex-MLA, pazhakkadai J. Anbazahagan? ivar vERaiyA!!

Bala (Karthik)
13th July 2012, 03:26 PM
#mofioso #diplomo #nokio #toyoto

littlemaster1982
13th July 2012, 03:26 PM
T Nagar ex-MLA, pazhakkadai J. Anbazahagan? ivar vERaiyA!!

Avardhaan-nu ninaikkiren. Distribution ellam pannittu irundhaarnu gnabagam.

wizzy
13th July 2012, 03:32 PM
Jail Bharo pugazh Anbazhagan :lol2:

P_R
13th July 2012, 03:35 PM
#mofioso #diplomo #nokio #toyoto :lol:

S: அண்ணாச்சீ..சௌக்யமா அண்ணாச்சி...சாப்டீங்களா அண்ணாச்சி..புள்ளகுட்டிகள்ளாம் எப்படி இருக்கு அண்ணாச்சி
GM: எல...என்ன ஏதோ ஒரு மாசம் அமெரிக்க டூர் போயிட்டு நேத்திக்கு தான் இந்தியாக்கு வந்தா மாதிரி கேக்க? காலைலதான கொல்லைக்கு போகும்போது ரெண்டுபேரும் பாத்துக்கிட்டோம்...அப்புறம் ஏம்ப விசாரிக்க
S: எல்லாம் ஒரு pharmacy தான் அண்ணாச்சி
GM: என்னது pharmacy-ஆ..உடம்பெல்லாம் புண்ணாலே?
S: இல்ல formaalty
GM: ஓ சம்பிரதாயம்?.. இங்கிலீசு?
S: ம்க்கும்
GM: எல மண்டைக்கூவ நீ இங்கிலீசெல்லாம் பேசாதலே

VENKIRAJA
13th July 2012, 05:14 PM
#mofioso #diplomo #nokio #toyoto

”இந்த பொண்ணு என்ன உனக்கு ரிலையன்ஸா?”

SoftSword
13th July 2012, 05:33 PM
bakround endha ooru... venumnae blurr pannirukkaaingalae...
dhaadi ellaam vechirukkaanga... kondaya maraikka marandhurappOraanga... i mean his voice...

ajaybaskar
13th July 2012, 06:05 PM
தமிழ் சினிமாவில் புதிய படைப்பாற்றல்கள் எழுச்சியாக உருவாகி வருவதாக கேள்விபடுகிறேன். சமீபத்தில் ஒருவர் பருத்திவீரன் படத்தை பரிந்துரை செய்தார். தமிழ் சினிமாவில் புதிய ஆற்றல்கள் முளைவிடுவதன் சிறந்த அறிகுறியாக அந்த படம் சொல்லப்பட்டது. நானும் பார்த்தேன். மிக மோசமான அனுபவத்தை தந்த படம் அது. பெண்கள் மீது அத்தனை வெறுப்பை கொண்ட படத்தை நான் பார்த்ததே இல்லை. நல்ல சினிமாவுக்கான உதாரணங்களாக சொல்லப்படும் இத்தகைய படங்கள் என் மனதில் வழியை ஏற்படுத்துகின்றன. - Adoor Gopalakrishnan

SoftSword
13th July 2012, 06:10 PM
ajay, neengalum bandit aagiteengalaa...
ennamo azhagaa karuttha eludhirukamaadhiri theriyudhu... aana matter dhaan puriya maattengudhu...

edhukkum oru:
:clap: well said..

P_R
13th July 2012, 06:16 PM
தமிழ் šினிமாவில் புதிய பŸˆப்பாற்றல்•ள் Žழுš்šியா• ‰ருவா•ி வருவதா• •‡ள்விபŸு•ிற‡ன். šம€பத்தில் ’ருவர் பருத்திவ€ரன் பŸத்தˆ பரிந்துரˆ š†ய்தார். தமிழ் šினிமாவில் புதிய †ற்றல்•ள் முளˆவிŸுவதன் šிறந்த …றி•ுறியா• …ந்த பŸம் šŠல்லப்பŸ்Ÿது. நானும் பார்த்த‡ன். மி• ம‹šமான …னுபவத்தˆ தந்த பŸம் …து. ப†ண்•ள் ம€து …த்தனˆ வ†றுப்பˆ •Šண்Ÿ பŸத்தˆ நான் பார்த்தத‡ ‡ல்லˆ. நல்ல šினிமாவு•்•ான ‰தாரண™்•ளா• šŠல்லப்பŸும் ‡த்த•ˆய பŸ™்•ள் Žன் மனதில் வழியˆ ஏற்பŸுத்து•ின்றன. - Adoor Gopalakrishnan

šினி always •ளா• :-)
adhukkAga ்த்தத‡ ‡ல்லˆ. நல்ல šினிமாவு•்•ான ‰த ?? :lol2:
What do you think?

wizzy
13th July 2012, 06:20 PM
edhu enna Raaja ezhutha :lol:

SoftSword
13th July 2012, 06:21 PM
edhu enna Raaja ezhutha :lol:

தந்த பŸம் ;)

ajaybaskar
13th July 2012, 07:00 PM
Using the tamil type pad, I am able to post in twitter and FB but not here. Hub sucks!! :)

It was Adoor Gopalakrishnan's take on PV. He has called the film a curse to TFI.

equanimus
13th July 2012, 07:16 PM
It was Adoor Gopalakrishnan's take on PV. He has called the film a curse to TFI.Oh my god! I am so glad a man of Adoor's stature said this.

SoftSword
13th July 2012, 07:17 PM
wtk??

equanimus
13th July 2012, 07:25 PM
Being glad at hearing someone diss a film is perhaps unwarranted. I've nothing to say in my defence. :-) It's just that I have this long history of debating how poor that film is. For all I know, Adoor probably meant it in a vey specific sense or even as a compliment. In which case of course i have to eat the humble pie. :-)

P_R
13th July 2012, 07:30 PM
For all I know, Adoor probably meant it in a vey specific sense or even as a compliment. In which case of course i have to eat the humble pie. :-)
Nevaire.
Satyanjaatla paarunga - http://satyamshot.wordpress.com/2009/09/24/adoor-gopalakrishnan-interview/

He said several folks in the industry recommended the film and wondered why Malayalam cinema couldn’t produce a movie as great as this. Adoor went to great lengths to watch it on DVD and when he did finally get to it, he was simply aghast and deeply afraid of such a film. He was afraid of the culture of cinema that nurtured it and afraid that such a film, along with its worldview, was being encouraged by commercial success. He can’t fathom how it came to be so highly acclaimed and, to top it off, a popular film. He repeatedly says that he literally fears the people who made it and the people who respond to it. He considers it an utterly dangerous film.

P_R
13th July 2012, 07:35 PM
Interviewers - avingaLaala mudinja aLavukku kEkkuRAinga.
irundhaalum namakku vomit varaththAn seyyudhu.

P_R
13th July 2012, 07:37 PM
The expressions of the vazhichu seevi irukkuRa coatusuite-u :lol:

equanimus
13th July 2012, 07:39 PM
Ha, don't know how I missed this. This is very interesting. A filmmaker like Adoor is likely to have higher standards than usual and may have reservations about many acclaimed Tamil films in the recent years, but his picking this specific film does say something the way I see it.

Also, could you please post ajaybaskar's post and your response in Unicode format? It's not readable now.

P_R
13th July 2012, 07:41 PM
Always a pleasure to hear him speak.

He is pained to hear the mention of SlumDog Millionaire :lol:

P_R
13th July 2012, 07:43 PM
Also, could you please post ajaybaskar's post and your response in Unicode format? It's not readable now.
adhai yaaru padichA? padikka mudinja mAdhiri summAr oru idhukku post paNNE.

equanimus
13th July 2012, 09:29 PM
Just searched and found this page (now reading):

http://www.thesundayindian.com/ta/story/யாருடைய-நூற்றாண்டு-இது--/6/2380/

ajaybaskar,
Is this same as the one in your post?

app_engine
13th July 2012, 10:35 PM
haiyyA, glad to be in the company of Adoor & equvoor
:thrilled:

P_R
13th July 2012, 10:38 PM
romba bayandhirukkAr :lol:

Nerd
13th July 2012, 10:58 PM
perusaa onniyum sollalaiyE.. misogynistic / negative effect on the soceity(!) idhellaam oru criticism-aa? Reminds of CBFC who have been denying Kashyapji's paanch stating there is nothing *positive* about the film :lol2:

kid-glove
13th July 2012, 11:07 PM
Yes.

To use a line from Mad Men, 'What I want from the film' vs 'What is expected of the film'. That's all there is.

P_R
13th July 2012, 11:09 PM
The public and critical acceptance of it - paarththu bayandhuttAr. Understandable no?

kid-glove
13th July 2012, 11:13 PM
When you put it like that, yes.

Plum
13th July 2012, 11:13 PM
sathyanjottu avar kitta Deewar, Black paththi ellAm kEkkalaiyA? :lol:

kid-glove
13th July 2012, 11:14 PM
sathyanjottu avar kitta Deewar, Black paththi ellAm kEkkalaiyA? :lol:

Ha ha. 70's classics thaan most important phase of Indian cinema'nu lam silar bit pOttunnu irukkanga..

Nerd
13th July 2012, 11:18 PM
The public and critical acceptance of it - paarththu bayandhuttAr. Understandable no?
Yeah, I thought he was criticising the *film* per se as opposed to the after effects / side effects etc.

ajaybaskar
13th July 2012, 11:22 PM
Equa,

Same one.. :)

equanimus
14th July 2012, 09:44 AM
perusaa onniyum sollalaiyE.. misogynistic / negative effect on the soceity(!) idhellaam oru criticism-aa? Reminds of CBFC who have been denying Kashyapji's paanch stating there is nothing *positive* about the film :lol2:Nerd, Adoor is a filmmaker himself, his objections are going to be hardly like that of any censor board or activists like Gnani who are worried only about the effects of the film on the so-called masses etc. Did you read GF's paraphrasing of what Adoor said in a Malayalam interview (which is unfortunately not available anymore) the Satyamshot blog-post? PR quoted part of it here, but here's the full comment. It seems he has indeed mentioned caricaturisation, etc. He's obviously not reviewing the film in detail, pOra pOkkula solRadhai film criticism terms-la dhAn sollirukkArnu dhAn enakku padudhu.

He doesnt go into detailed reasons but the grim violence and caricaturisation are mentioned briefly. I should say that I took his point on Paruthiveeran to be a reflection of his sense of Tamil cinema today. He doesnt make any broad points on the new Tamil cinema but speaks specifically of this film.

Its a point emerging from an anecdote. He said several folks in the industry recommended the film and wondered why Malayalam cinema couldnt produce a movie as great as this. Adoor went to great lengths to watch it on DVD and when he did finally get to it, he was simply aghast and deeply afraid of such a film. He was afraid of the culture of cinema that nurtured it and afraid that such a film, along with its worldview, was being encouraged by commercial success. He cant fathom how it came to be so highly acclaimed and, to top it off, a popular film. He repeatedly says that he literally fears the people who made it and the people who respond to it. He considers it an utterly dangerous film.

equanimus
14th July 2012, 10:10 AM
romba bayandhirukkAr :lol:True, even I was rather surprised by his serious anguish about a specific film being critically and commercially successful; found it touching. And I'd like to reiterate that this doesn't sound anything an arthouse filmmaker routinely criticizing acclaimed films within commercial cinema boundaries. Surely a veteran like him is well aware of how commercial cinema works. He doesn't seem to be making sweeping statements here. He seems to be genuinely disturbed by this specific film (and other films that follow its 'framework') and their being celebrated as artistic successes.

Nerd
14th July 2012, 08:09 PM
Did you read GF's paraphrasing of what Adoor said in a Malayalam interview (which is unfortunately not available anymore) the Satyamshot blog-post? PR quoted part of it here, but here's the full comment. It seems he has indeed mentioned caricaturisation, etc. He's obviously not reviewing the film in detail, pOra pOkkula solRadhai film criticism terms-la dhAn sollirukkArnu dhAn enakku padudhu.
I just read your quote. Now it makes sense. I am of the opinion that our filmmakers should stop licking each other's boots and be bold on their criticisms on contemporary films. Gautam Menon had to face so many brickbats for his comments on Beema for example. And Suhaasini who apparently trashed a B-grade lawrence(!) flick had to apologize later(?).

Vetrimaaran has been doing this *fairly* well. He said, he likes azhagarsaamiyin kudhirai with all its flaws. I mean you won't even see such *mild* remarks from other film makers. The Vijay TV director's gang's comments for Mynaa/VE18-09 for example. Awful.

jaiganes
14th July 2012, 09:57 PM
I can understand the concerns of adoor. Upon revisits I found the "deliberate appeal creation" of veeran's ways could be considered dangerous as it
doesnt find ' redeeming qualities' in him to make him a protagonist - if it had then we can understand that as an author's sympathy towards a character.
Rather the flashback kind of tries to justify "avan appadiththaan". It is a rather lazy attempt to justify him. A nice comparison could be "Paarthiban's pudhiya paadhai" which
does this 'justification' rather well though a little loud. There I go on the path of hub's kittu mani.

venkkiram
16th July 2012, 09:12 AM
"பெண்கள்மீது அத்தனை வெறுப்பைக் கொண்ட அதுபோன்ற திரைப்படத்தை நான் பார்த்ததேயில்லை" - அடூர்

எதை வச்சி இப்படி சொல்கிறார்? இடம் சுட்டி பொருள் விளக்குங்கள்.

KlamRoyA
17th July 2012, 12:43 AM
http://images.behindwoods.com/photo-galleries-q1-09/tamil-photo-gallery/adhi-bhagavan/adhi-bhagavan-adhi-bhagavan-01.html

ADHI BHAGAVAN - IMAGES

3 photos..

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
20th July 2012, 12:03 AM
Anurag kashyap @ankash1009 (https://twitter.com/ankash1009) acknowledging his friends Bala, Ameer & Sasi in the titles of Gangs of wasseypur. :clap:

https://p.twimg.com/AyL88z6CEAAAybs.png:large

San_K
20th July 2012, 04:13 PM
Just for inspiration?? very good kashup very good

SoftSword
20th July 2012, 04:38 PM
sakala/sanjeevi... indhi threadla discuss panniyachu oru maasatthukku munnave...
unga indhi edhirppa dhooramavechuttu appapo anga ettippaarunga...

balaajee
5th October 2012, 11:09 AM
Audio Launch

Senareb
5th October 2012, 01:46 PM
Tomo. is audio release... :bluejump:

wow...Paruthi veeran'ai vida songs nalla irukkanum...:)

As usual hope YSR wont disappoint me...

Mahen
6th October 2012, 08:40 AM
Yuvar better not disappoint...waiting for that Shreya G song..

Senareb
6th October 2012, 09:12 AM
office'la irukken..so unable to hear the songs..
yaaravathu kettiruntha, pls review..
cant wait...

Senareb
6th October 2012, 04:35 PM
http://www.accesskollywood.com/photo-galleries/aadhi-bhagawan-posters/images/aadhi-bhagawan-posters03.jpg

http://www.accesskollywood.com/photo-galleries/aadhi-bhagawan-posters/images/aadhi-bhagawan-posters01.jpg

http://www.accesskollywood.com/photo-galleries/aadhi-bhagawan-posters/images/aadhi-bhagawan-posters02.jpg

Mahen
7th October 2012, 04:03 AM
http://soundcloud.com/sevanthiaudio/kaatriley-nadanthene-aadhi

http://soundcloud.com/sevanthiaudio/oru-thuli-vishamaai

Promo rocks..Yuvar :bow:

Mahen
7th October 2012, 08:56 AM
hindi song promo
http://soundcloud.com/sevanthiaudio/agadam-bagadam-aadhi-bhagavan

Senareb
7th October 2012, 03:08 PM
thx. for sharing mahen..
Kaatriley Nadanthene song is excellent...

download link is still unavailable.. :(

easygoer
7th October 2012, 09:36 PM
Trailer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9untQFjtwQ&feature=g-hist

Raises lot of expectations...Let's see the outcome...

Arun555
7th October 2012, 10:16 PM
thx. for sharing mahen..
Kaatriley Nadanthene song is excellent...

download link is still unavailable.. :(

Ennanamo pandreenga...IDM install pannitu downlaod frm same link and convert in to req format.

Senareb
8th October 2012, 11:09 AM
http://www.accesskollywood.com/photo-galleries/aadhi-bhagavan-audio-launch/01-aadhi-bhagavan-audio-launch-jayam-ravi-neetu-chandra.html

AADHI BHAGAVAN AUDIO LAUNCH IMAGES

Senareb
8th October 2012, 11:12 AM
Ennanamo pandreenga...IDM install pannitu downlaod frm same link and convert in to req format.

arun..
am asking abt full album..:)
innum link unavailable'aave irukku...
2 days aatchu..innum ena pandraanga intha songs uploader sites...:twisted:

mappi
8th October 2012, 03:35 PM
lmkbabu : Please check your inbox (link sent)

thalapathy
8th October 2012, 03:45 PM
for me too mappi :D

Senareb
8th October 2012, 03:47 PM
thx. a lot mappi... :)

thalapathy
8th October 2012, 04:14 PM
songs are rocking... y1
tracklist podachu :D... waiting for thuppaki

mappi
8th October 2012, 04:22 PM
Low quality trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qn6k4HoLhQ

Senareb
8th October 2012, 10:21 PM
Songs r rocking..
as of nw, Yaavum poithaanaa, Kaatriley nadanthene and hindi song r my favourite 1..
need to listen more......:)

Kaatriley nadanthene is repeat mode... udit killing voice...

GSV
8th October 2012, 10:47 PM
Trailer is quite interesting.. Ameer :clap: looking forward.. one of the versatile director in TFI..

Mahen
9th October 2012, 06:09 PM
HQ trailer..very impressive..Ameer you versatile bugger.. :bow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSfOXnNsPDw&feature=player_embedded

Senareb
9th October 2012, 07:10 PM
http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-music-reviews/review-1/oct-12-02/aadhi-bhagavan-music-review.html

Verdict: The album sounds rich and has wide-ranging songs. This turns out to be another winner for the Ameer – Yuvan duo. The racy songs gel with the gangster genre of the movie while there are ample melodies as well to back the romance portions.

Rating : 3.5 / 5 :smokesmirk:

Anban
9th October 2012, 07:20 PM
yea.. easily the most versatile director among the new generation..

Mounam Pesiyathey
Ram
Paruthi Veeran

and now this..

without any stamps or trademarks.. surprises you almost everytime..

Mahen
10th October 2012, 10:27 AM
yeah..im pretty sure Ameer is gona put makers of Billa and other don flicks to shame

Senareb
10th October 2012, 10:34 AM
:banghead:

Parthyy
10th October 2012, 12:50 PM
mahen is correct especially billa2 except Ajith's screen presence director sucks bigway there

mappi
25th October 2012, 04:42 PM
Going by the Press meet : Ameer elloriyum puzhungi + varru varru-nu varuthu eduthu-tar polla irruku.

balaajee
20th November 2012, 01:02 PM
Neetu Chandra gets Taekwondo second dan black belt

gurusaravanan
10th January 2013, 02:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG0fTdPyhFk

CEDYBLUE
10th January 2013, 03:06 PM
Scintillating!

mappi
10th January 2013, 06:06 PM
I heard Jeyam Ravi playing as a CBI officer, but is seen selling Drugs ? Departed madiri irrukum pola irruke.

balaajee
25th January 2013, 05:23 PM
neetu chandra @ meet India's Prime Icon

LihDacRurdy
25th January 2013, 08:58 PM
I heard Jeyam Ravi playing as a CBI officer, but is seen selling Drugs ? Departed madiri irrukum pola irruke.

maafia + love + police a ??? :roll:

LihDacRurdy
25th January 2013, 08:59 PM
i saw last weeek paper ad, this films releasing in almost 90% major theatre in chennai .. i hope ameer will never give a masala movie i would be some diffffer

balaajee
14th February 2013, 01:12 PM
Ameer's Aadhi Bhagavan certified 'A'

Director Ameer's 2 year in making film Aadhi Bhagavan finally went for censor board clearance, and has been certified with an A certificate. Jayam Ravi starrer Aadhi Bhagavan has awarded A for its action scenes. This action movie is about a gangster and so has thrilling fight scenes, namely, a gun fight and a street fight which were designed by foreign stunt directors.

The film stars Jayam Ravi and Neetu Chandra in the lead with Yuvan Shankar Raja composing the music in this action entertainer. The film is expected to be an entertainer with a difference and also bring out a different dimension of Jayam Ravi and is expected to release on Feb 22nd.

Produced by J Anbazhagan under Anbu Pictures, the film was shot over a long period of over 2 years across Thailand, Toronto, Niagara Falls in Ontario, Rajasthan, Goa, Mumbai and Chennai. It is said that the film's satellite rights have been sold to Sun Network.

ajaybaskar
14th February 2013, 01:31 PM
I am expecting this movie. One more week to go..

Why does Ameer's heroes sport a beard always?

balaajee
14th February 2013, 01:57 PM

had u seen the promo song featuring Amir & Neetu ?

VinodKumar's
14th February 2013, 03:19 PM

PAdathuku thadai vaangi kudukaama vida maatinga pola ;).

ajaybaskar
14th February 2013, 04:01 PM
Thaadi vachaa thadaiya?

LihDacRurdy
14th February 2013, 07:02 PM
Thaadi vachaa thadaiya?

padathla herovum thadi vechirukarey ?? apa hero vum ini padam nadika koodathunu thada pannunga/ aama idhuku endha group??

LihDacRurdy
14th February 2013, 07:02 PM

thadaiya vadai yellam meeri april ku vandrum:-D

balaajee
20th February 2013, 11:41 AM
22:02:2013

dell_gt
20th February 2013, 01:33 PM
Aadhi Bhagavan - Malaysia theater list

LFS STATE CINEPLEX PETALING JAYA - TEL: 03-76907881
LFS SENTUL CINEMA - TEL: 03-40422525
LFS COLISEUM KUALA LUMPUR TEL - 03-26911402
TGV CAPSQUARE, KUALA LUMPUR
LFS SHOW CENTER POINT KLANG -TEL : 03 -33422381
PANDAN CAPITAL CINEMA, PANDAN INDAH TEL : 03-42927808
CATHAY DAMANSARA E @ CURVE , DAMANSARA
GSC SUMMIT USJ- TEL: 03-80248533
MBO HARBOR PLACE KLANG
TGV BUKIT RAJA, KLANG
LFS CAPITOL SELAYANG - TEL: 03-61384881
BIG CINEMA BREM MALL - TEL: 03-62595071
LFS SRI INTAN KLANG - TEL: 03 - 3342 5870
GSC IOI MALL PUCHONG
SUN CINEMA RAWANG TEL : 03-60915477
TGV RAWANG
LFS KAJANG - TEL: 03 - 8739 6502
TGV SETIAWALK
GSC CINEPLEX TERMINAL 1 SEREMBAN - TEL: 06-7615315
LFS KM PLAZA SEREMBAN - TEL: 06-7675718
LFS CINEMAS BAHAU TEL:06-4546555
SUARA SCREEN, MELAKA - TEL : 06 - 282 5051
LFS Mahkota Parade, MELAKA , TEL:06-2840881
LFS PERLING MALL JOHOR - TEL: 07-2414988
LFS SKUDAI PARADE JOHOR - TEL: 07-5540184
LFS BROADWAY – JOHOR TEL: 07-2238080
LFS PLAZA TASEIK JOHOR TEL:07-5541881
GSC PELANGI LEISURE MALL - TEL: 07 -333 2687
SUPERSTAR TODAYS MALL ULU TIRAM - TEL : 07-8614117
LFS SERI KINTA IPOH - TEL: 05 - 249 0881
MY CINEMA, TELUK INTAN : TEL - 05- 6216178
LFS BUTTERWORTH - TEL: 04-3101081
LFS BUKIT JAMBUL PENANG - TEL: 04-6401515
ODEON PENANG - TEL: 04-2618964
LFS PRANGIN MALL, PENANG TEL :04-2501880

VinodKumar's
20th February 2013, 02:56 PM
Thaadi vachaa thadaiya?

appdi illa vera maari. Anyone noticed pirai and natchathiram in RAM movie title ... room la viswaroopam prachayappa oruthan koluthi pottathu :lol:.

NOV
20th February 2013, 05:05 PM
I am shocked. Why so many?

Anban
20th February 2013, 05:34 PM
http://cbfcindia.gov.in/html/uniquepage.aspx?va=ameerin&Type=search

censor cut list-a ippidi search panni paarunga makkale.. too many mutes here.. hero name is Bhagavan..

Cinemarasigan
20th February 2013, 05:56 PM
I am shocked. Why so many?

puriyala...

Cinefan
20th February 2013, 06:07 PM
puriyala...

NOV is shocked on the theatre count in Malaysia?Oru Jayam Ravi film-kku ivvolava??

NOV,
Any appeasing tactics at play here :)

NOV
20th February 2013, 06:17 PM
Yes exactly. Ameer ellaam nobody. Some of his movies are not even released here.

Possibly it's a ploy to hold the screens for VR.

tamizharasan
21st February 2013, 11:23 PM
any reviews for this movie so far?

tamizharasan
21st February 2013, 11:24 PM
Yes exactly. Ameer ellaam nobody. Some of his movies are not even released here.

Possibly it's a ploy to hold the screens for VR.
Why so much negativity for VR there even after ban is lifted?

Avadi to America
22nd February 2013, 12:49 AM
naalaikey aadhi bagavan pakkalmnu irruken.... Jayam raviellam nambi pogalla...... Ameer neenga thaan kapathunum.... Virginiala VR ennayioda eduthu Aadhibagavan and Kaipoche release pannuranga...

Arvind Srinivasan
22nd February 2013, 01:00 AM
^ Same case here in Chicago. A tad surprised to see AB getting 4 shows (Kadal got just two in its opening weekend)

tamizharasan
22nd February 2013, 01:01 AM
naalaikey aadhi bagavan pakkalmnu irruken.... Jayam raviellam nambi pogalla...... Ameer neenga thaan kapathunum.... Virginiala VR ennayioda eduthu Aadhibagavan and Kaipoche release pannuranga...
I will wait for the review. It is not easy to go to theatres with family you know.

Avadi to America
22nd February 2013, 01:17 AM
I will wait for the review. It is not easy to go to theatres with family you know.

familyoda pogalainga.... my family is in long Island NY.... At present i'm in Dc metro area.... athanalethaan VRkuda releaseona annaiey parthen.... Familyellam vittutu padathuku poganumna athu thalivar padam releasese aana mattumthaan undu.....

tamizharasan
22nd February 2013, 03:56 AM
familyoda pogalainga.... my family is in long Island NY.... At present i'm in Dc metro area.... athanalethaan VRkuda releaseona annaiey parthen.... Familyellam vittutu padathuku poganumna athu thalivar padam releasese aana mattumthaan undu.....
I can't leave family to go to theatres but sometime faced big problems with kids because of that.

tamizharasan
22nd February 2013, 03:56 AM
I hope this trend continues of naming the movies with director name at the front. So we don't have to look beyond the title to know who was the director.

ajaybaskar
22nd February 2013, 08:11 AM
Booked for tonite.

Anban
22nd February 2013, 08:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlSTboGTago

but still, padam paakka porathillai , thalaivaa..

joe
22nd February 2013, 08:43 AM
Lost all respect for Ameer after VR issue . Neverthless , I judge artist by art only . In that aspect also , Ameer impressed me only in Parththi Veeran and bit of Ram . So not much interest on this .

uruzalari
22nd February 2013, 08:53 AM
Lost all respect for Ameer after VR issue . Neverthless , I judge artist by art only . In that aspect also , Ameer impressed me only in Parththi Veeran and bit of Ram . So not much interest on this .

That means almost 2 out of his 3 movies right (considering bits of Ram)..... A decent strike rate I suppose.....

ajaybaskar
22nd February 2013, 09:02 AM
MP was good too. Liked Surya's characterisation and U1's songs.

NOV
22nd February 2013, 09:03 AM
Lost all respect for Ameer after VR issue. +1
still :think: whether to watch this movie or not...

dell_gt
22nd February 2013, 09:08 AM
+1

wait till MARCH 1... :)

uruzalari
22nd February 2013, 09:18 AM
+1

His response to VR issue does leave a sour taste in the mouth.....That too he said that he will come in front of the press and tell what he feels about VR after seeing the film.....still no signs of it.....

But guess that should not stop us from appreciating AB if it is good......

dell_gt
22nd February 2013, 11:53 AM
#AadhiBhagavan is a typical gangster kind movie with zero entertainment/masala . Action and dark movie lovers don't miss it.

shilpa
22nd February 2013, 12:07 PM
ameer is a fanatic.

uruzalari
22nd February 2013, 03:53 PM
Saw the film.... What took them 3 years to make this film :idontgetit: ...... Now and then few scenes kept the interest going..... disappointed on the whole....

Srimannarayanan
22nd February 2013, 04:11 PM
Saw the film.... What took them 3 years to make this film :idontgetit: ...... Now and then few scenes kept the interest going..... disappointed on the whole....

Is it worth or not?

uruzalari
22nd February 2013, 04:24 PM
Is it worth or not?

I did not like it ...... Since tastes differ from person to person would not like to make a call on the whole.... certain action sequences were raw and good....

Mahen
22nd February 2013, 08:13 PM
http://www.rediff.com/movies/report/south-review-ameerin-aadhi-bhagavan/20130222.htm

Was suppose to watch but the show was cancelled..ended up watching haridas :sigh2:

NOV
22nd February 2013, 08:18 PM
Was suppose to watch but the show was cancelled..:D

Adhi bhagavan thiruvadi vAzhga
annai sakthi malaradi vAzhga
vEdham vAzhga vEdhiyar vAzhga
viLangum buvanam yAvaiyum vAzhga

LihDacRurdy
22nd February 2013, 09:02 PM
http://www.rediff.com/movies/report/south-review-ameerin-aadhi-bhagavan/20130222.htm

Was suppose to watch but the show was cancelled..ended up watching haridas :sigh2:
I think after you watch AB you never feel like this

ajaybaskar
22nd February 2013, 09:21 PM
Watched. Barring one or two scenes, the film is a crap. Ameer disappoints.

LihDacRurdy
22nd February 2013, 09:25 PM

Ajay any special in stunts

venkkiram
22nd February 2013, 09:29 PM
Watched. Barring one or two scenes, the film is a crap. Ameer disappoints. His screen play in Yogi also not praiseworthy. Disappointed to see that continues to Aadhi Bhagavan.

thamiz
22nd February 2013, 09:37 PM

You guys are SO CAREFUL when it comes to Viswaroopam. Nobody wanted to hear any -ve comments. But when it comes to Ameer, you started bad-mouthing before anybody sees it!

thamiz
22nd February 2013, 09:38 PM

Why dont you keep your mouth zipped for a while?

Anban
22nd February 2013, 09:40 PM
You guys are SO CAREFUL when it comes to Viswaroopam. Nobody wanted to hear any -ve comments. But when it comes to Ameer, you started bad-mouthing before anybody sees it!
appidi correct-aa kelunga madam .. :yes:

oru padam periya release aayi, Vishwaroopam theatrical collections-a 2-weeks-oda adiyoda olikka chance irukkum bothu, antha padatha pathi -ve reviews eluthurathu evvalavu periya aniyaayam ..

thamiz
22nd February 2013, 09:42 PM
Anban: As far as Adhibagavan, it is receiving decent reviews. But someone calls it as a "CRAP" already! Give me a break!

thamiz
22nd February 2013, 09:43 PM
///Ameerin Aadhi Bhagavan has good performances by the lead actors and some extremely well shot action sequences. Jayam Ravi as usual has given a great performance. He has many different elements to his character and he portrays them very well. Neetu Chandra has taken full advantage of the meaty role, she has been given. She has shades of grey to her character, which will definitely be be well appreciated. //

This is what rediff says! :)

ajaybaskar
22nd February 2013, 09:44 PM
Thamiz,

I know when to zip or unzip my mouth. Stop preaching others and mind your own business. Just a friendly advice. :)

Anban
22nd February 2013, 09:45 PM
ajaybaskar, avanga kadal padathaiyea kuppainu sollittaaru ..

Vishwa also got negative reviews from a few ..

ithellaam sagajam.. kaasu koduthu paathuttu, padam pudikkalainaa enna pannuvaanga paavam ..

ajaybaskar
22nd February 2013, 09:48 PM
What's your problem mate? Just because me calling the film a crap, it's not going to bomb and because rediff has given a decent review, the film will be a hit.

LihDacRurdy
22nd February 2013, 09:51 PM
Im getting bad reviews from my friends

Anban
22nd February 2013, 09:59 PM
Twitter reviews are generally reliable... since its from many sources including public..

https://twitter.com/search/realtime?q=aadhibhagavan&src=tyah

mixed at best.. !!

thamiz
22nd February 2013, 10:05 PM
Twitter reviews are generally reliable... since its from many sources including public..

mixed at best.. !!

That's what I hear. Thanks Anban! :-)

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
22nd February 2013, 10:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDJSmzFN55g

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
22nd February 2013, 10:12 PM
ஆனாலும் இவன் லெவெலுக்கு யாரும் கூவ முடியாது! Reminds me "வருங்கால அமெரிக்க ஜனாதிபதி முருகேசன், வாள்க!"

விஸ்வரூபத்தை தூக்கிய அமீரின் ஆதிபகவன்... 500 அரங்குகளில் வெளியீடு (http://tamil.oneindia.in/movies/news/2013/02/ameerin-aadhi-bhagavan-kicked-viswaroopam-2-weeks-170280.html)

thamiz
22nd February 2013, 10:21 PM
ஆனாலும் இவன் லெவெலுக்கு யாரும் கூவ முடியாது! Reminds me "வருங்கால அமெரிக்க ஜனாதிபதி முருகேசன், வாள்க!"

விஸ்வரூபத்தை தூக்கிய அமீரின் ஆதிபகவன்... 500 அரங்குகளில் வெளியீடு (http://tamil.oneindia.in/movies/news/2013/02/ameerin-aadhi-bhagavan-kicked-viswaroopam-2-weeks-170280.html)

Who is this guy, Shankar? Seems like a big joker! :rotfl:

LihDacRurdy
22nd February 2013, 10:22 PM
VR nw running in mini theatres exepy Devi nd Satyam (2screens)

tamizharasan
22nd February 2013, 10:26 PM
It looks like the producer of adhi bhagavan has a strong clout even now other wise adhi bhagavan would not have got these many screens in chennai. giving many of screens for Rajini and Kamal and other leading heroes is fine but for other movies it could be a disaster if the movie is not good.

ajaybaskar
22nd February 2013, 10:26 PM
Raj,

The fights were good. Problem was with the screenplay. Songs were bad too. Nothing worked for me.

Disclaimer: The thoughts posted are entirely mine and does not reflect that of public.

thamiz
22nd February 2013, 10:27 PM

Check out the comments section. That's more interesting! :lol:

thamiz
22nd February 2013, 10:29 PM
It looks like the producer of adhi bhagavan has a strong clout even now other wise adhi bhagavan would not have got these many screens in chennai. giving many of screens for Rajini and Kamal and other leading heroes is fine but for other movies it could be a disaster if the movie is not good.

VR was released in 500 screens! That's a lot. I am not surprised it is being removed in 50% of theaters after 2 weeks! :)

hattori_hanzo
22nd February 2013, 10:29 PM

One of the worst websites. They'll keep contradicting their own statements.

LihDacRurdy
22nd February 2013, 10:30 PM
VR still running in BIG scrreens Devi. Satyam and serene

tamizharasan
22nd February 2013, 10:30 PM
Raj,

The fights were good. Problem was with the screenplay. Songs were bad too. Nothing worked for me.

Disclaimer: The thoughts posted are entirely mine and does not reflect that of public.

You don't have make a disclaimer. You are entitled to give your opinion here and nothing wrong with it. At least we expect to have freedom of speech on this hub.

thamiz
22nd February 2013, 10:31 PM
One of the worst websites. They'll keep contradicting their own statements.

I would blame sakala for bringing that "news" here and giving publicity to that joker Shankar!

LihDacRurdy
22nd February 2013, 10:33 PM
Victory depends on Majority .. Wheather its VR or AB
Most i heard abt VR s superungna

ajaybaskar
22nd February 2013, 10:36 PM
And VR will be obviously compared with AB for one other reason too.

hattori_hanzo
22nd February 2013, 10:50 PM
Yeah but the thing is, the information they report is not true at all. Vishwaroopam is still running in several small theatres in its 3rd week, which is an enormous feat. In Vadapalani, its running in AVM (4 shows)+Kamala (5 shows this weekend)+ SSR Pankajam (4 shows) and even in a much smaller theatre - Sri Devi Karumari (2 shows). All these are within 200-300 meters away from one another. These buggers say Vishwaroopam has been lifted from Kasi but I can see that Kasi is still playing 1 show. Udhayam complex which just a stones throw away from Kasi has 3 shows of VR. IMO, Vishwaroopam is not affected at all, by the release of Adyar Anandha Bhavan.

San_K
22nd February 2013, 10:55 PM

mixed at best.. !!

That's what I hear. Thanks Anban! :-)

:lol: If you count the @jeyamravi @neethuchandra @ammer tweets as positive reviews :)

Avadi to America
22nd February 2013, 10:58 PM
ennathu dual roleaaaaaa

tamizharasan
22nd February 2013, 11:00 PM
only one review is out so far. Any pariticular reason on why so much delay?

Avadi to America
22nd February 2013, 11:03 PM
only one review is out so far. Any pariticular reason on why so much delay?

TA,
enna ethirparkatheenga.... reviewslam partha.... i really need to save my $11....

tamizharasan
22nd February 2013, 11:07 PM
TA,
enna ethirparkatheenga.... reviewslam partha.... i really need to save my $11....

we got to do what we got to do. We have reputation to keep you know. If I take my family to this movie next time they will think twice to come with me and for you it is 11 and for me it is 33 so not a good idea it looks like.
Look at the review
http://www.accesskollywood.com/moviereview-id-ameerin-aadhi-bhagavan-review142.htm

Parthyy
22nd February 2013, 11:16 PM
Movie is kodumai still Liked Raw action scenes, few scenes here and there..
paavam pa jayamravi put lot of hardwork 3 years pola ,neetu chandra was smoking hot..

tamizharasan
22nd February 2013, 11:20 PM
http://cinemalead.com/moviereview-id-ameerin-aadhi-bhagavan-movie-review-review81.htm
another one

tamizharasan
22nd February 2013, 11:21 PM
Movie is kodumai still Liked Raw action scenes, few scenes here and there..
paavam pa jayamravi put lot of hardwork 3 years pola ,neetu chandra was smoking hot..
is it worth watching at theatres?

ajaybaskar
22nd February 2013, 11:24 PM
TA,

You can give it a miss. That review you posted says it all.

Anban
22nd February 2013, 11:24 PM
Vishwa has lost a good number of screens in NSC area alone.. mainly cos of Aascar Ravi .. he is distributing this movie too .. thats why.. other areas, good number of screens still holding..

Parthyy
22nd February 2013, 11:25 PM
is it worth watching at theatres?

If u like action then may be you can like...film..
myself on the whole didnt like the film...ravi has a commendable job..but the worst of ameer

tamizharasan
22nd February 2013, 11:29 PM
Thanks Ajay and Parthyy. I have a answer now.

tamizharasan
22nd February 2013, 11:30 PM
Vishwa has lost a good number of screens in NSC area alone.. mainly cos of Aascar Ravi .. he is distributing this movie too .. thats why.. other areas, good number of screens still holding..I hope atleast they have enough theatres to keep Vishwa going because reentry of vishwa in those theatres are not very likely even AAB is a collossal flop right?

Anban
22nd February 2013, 11:43 PM
I hope atleast they have enough theatres to keep Vishwa going because reentry of vishwa in those theatres are not very likely even AAB is a collossal flop right?
yes, still its running in very good no of theatres all over TN .. and decent no of theatres in NSC area..

I am sure the total count must be around 300 even now in TN .. thats a lot even for a new release..

tamizharasan
23rd February 2013, 12:07 AM
decent review from behindwoods
http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies/ameerin-aadhi-bhagavan/ameerin-aadhi-bhagavan-review.html
but certainly not recommended for kids it looks like.

Anban
23rd February 2013, 12:08 AM
decent review from behindwoods
http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies/ameerin-aadhi-bhagavan/ameerin-aadhi-bhagavan-review.html
but certainly not recommended for kids it looks like.
appo app_engine-um paakka maattaare..

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
23rd February 2013, 12:30 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iTHzR-uy8o

tamizharasan
23rd February 2013, 12:41 AM
aaga moththathila koochchappadAma kAppi adichchittAnga.

uruzalari
23rd February 2013, 07:24 AM
Average at best according to this review.....

http://www.moviecrow.com/News/1951/ameerin-aadhi-bhagavan-review

Avadi to America
23rd February 2013, 08:17 AM
Theaterla irruken .... ellam antha aadhi bagavaan thaan kappathanum.

Avadi to America
23rd February 2013, 09:47 AM
Now itermission....So far kodumai .....intha padathuku vanthjathuku bathila you tubela okkanthu innoru murai paruthi veeranaiya parthu irrukalam. Amir kavthuteeya ippadi ....

Anban
23rd February 2013, 10:47 AM
intha padathoa songs kettapothey, thevai illaama over peter irukke, oothikka poguthunnu nenachen.. nadanthuchuru pola..

Balaji.r
23rd February 2013, 01:28 PM
Phew, 2.5 hours saved. will catch up in dvd.

Mahen
23rd February 2013, 03:54 PM
not too bad..thanks to the second half and bagavan ravi :) but coming from ameer, quite disappointing i must say..Neetu Chandra :thumbsup: finally a heroine who can really kick some ass..

Mahen
23rd February 2013, 07:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IqwDvZrGM8&feature=youtu.be

Anban
23rd February 2013, 09:39 PM
10 second mela paakka mudiala.. :banghead:

joe
23rd February 2013, 09:51 PM
why ? power cut-a ? :)

Prabo
23rd February 2013, 11:18 PM

ithellaam romba over...10 seconds-la censor certificate kooda mudinjirukaathu

Anban
23rd February 2013, 11:43 PM
antha video-va sonnen makkale :lol:

bhagavan intro song video ..

selvakumar
24th February 2013, 01:17 PM
aadhi bagavan - ameer with a *masala* this time. Villan jayam ravi's acting is good. First half marana blade. second half - average. Heroineukku ivvalavu scope ah :lol2:

mappi
24th February 2013, 10:31 PM
AadhiBhagavan
Written & Directed by Ameer Sultan
Produced by J. Anbazhagan
Banner : Anbu Pictures
[France Distribution BR International - vostfr]

Starring: Jayam Ravi & Neetu Chandra, others who dont know why they are there or what they are doing

As the title, the fist aadhi (half) is about Aadhi, a ganster in Bangkok and the 2nd is about Bhagavan, a ganster in Bombay. Aadhi, inbetween his gangster job, falls in love with Karishma. Meanwhile everyone - from police to gundas to local dons to politicians - are looking for Aadhi in India. Karishma asks Aadhi to come to Bombay and meet her dad. He agrees and at the time Aadhi is about to board the flight, we are briefly shown a Aadhi-look alike, cross-dressed, alighting a human alive. When Aadhi opens his eyes, he finds himself chained and beaten up. To add to this confusion, Aadhi is addressed as Bhagavan. Aadhi not only is confused, but also worried about what happened to Karishma and how he had landed up in this suituation. Who really are Aadhi & Bhagavan ? Why is "HE" most wanted ? What happened to Karishma ? - are the rest of the mafioso action love story.

Ameer's Masala venture is highly questionable for its originality, entertainment and characters who are hanging around loosely. To start with the main question is the Bhagavan characterisation. I was like what the f ... Secondly all the characters revolving around Aadhi seem to disappear in thin air. Why did they have some immense importance is another answer no one can pick up. Same with the Bhagavan side too. Moreover Bhagavan's english reminds you of Endhiran ... you go like thinking is it a spoof ? To add, Bhagavan drinks Red Wine with an ice cube !

Jayam Ravi as Aadhi and Bhagavan shows the differene only in make-up/costumes. His constant grin in Bhagavan character irritates you. Another major problem is his voice, eventhough it suited Bhagavan ! But he is energetic in action scenes and does some neat performence as Bhagavan espicially good variation of anger.

Neetu Chandra does some Resident Evil kind of jumping action. She could have stayed on ground. Her placid face on every scene does not interest you with her role. She fails to brings any variation except she roams with elegant skrits in Bangkok but runs around with a leather troussers (you got to be kidding me) in India. She smokes and drinks at ease and she is good at that only.

My favorite song is just a BGM. The rest of the songs are either badly placed or picturised or boring or whatever it is, but not engaging. Yuvan's score matches the stunts. Stunts are tremendrous and quite demanding. A bit violent and colorful, a signal for the faint hearted. But its not gore.

But still, Ameer has done a good job in needling his characters and events. His forte in that is unchanged.

AadhiBhagavan - a mafioso massacre

Spoilers - Nice try to bring in Bhagavan Franchise, but the character was neither interesting nor memorable for viewers to expect him back on screen.

geno
24th February 2013, 11:44 PM
1) DMK Then chennai secretary produces this movie and inspite of that a thamizh film featuring a full length hindi Song picturized on the Leading actor of the film?! - indha DMK kamnattikaLukku seruppadi pOdhAdhu

2) Ameer fails in presenting a coherent screenplay and so the attempt refuses to enthuse us.

3) Prakash raj did a better Job of thirunangai character in 'Appu' (prasanth & devyani starrer). Jeyam Ravi does good in Stunt scenes and in some body languages as thirunangai - but he was a lot more likeable when he does stuff like he did in "Peranmai" he should do Peranmai kinda movies a lot more.

4) Finally who said heroine is smoking hot she is only smoking!

thamiz
26th February 2013, 12:35 AM
AadhiBhagavan
Written & Directed by Ameer Sultan
Produced by J. Anbazhagan
Banner : Anbu Pictures
[France Distribution BR International - vostfr]

Starring: Jayam Ravi & Neetu Chandra, others who dont know why they are there or what they are doing

As the title, the fist aadhi (half) is about Aadhi, a ganster in Bangkok and the 2nd is about Bhagavan, a ganster in Bombay. Aadhi, inbetween his gangster job, falls in love with Karishma. Meanwhile everyone - from police to gundas to local dons to politicians - are looking for Aadhi in India. Karishma asks Aadhi to come to Bombay and meet her dad. He agrees and at the time Aadhi is about to board the flight, we are briefly shown a Aadhi-look alike, cross-dressed, alighting a human alive. When Aadhi opens his eyes, he finds himself chained and beaten up. To add to this confusion, Aadhi is addressed as Bhagavan. Aadhi not only is confused, but also worried about what happened to Karishma and how he had landed up in this suituation. Who really are Aadhi & Bhagavan ? Why is "HE" most wanted ? What happened to Karishma ? - are the rest of the mafioso action love story.

Ameer's Masala venture is highly questionable for its originality, entertainment and characters who are hanging around loosely. To start with the main question is the Bhagavan characterisation. I was like what the f ... Secondly all the characters revolving around Aadhi seem to disappear in thin air. Why did they have some immense importance is another answer no one can pick up. Same with the Bhagavan side too. Moreover Bhagavan's english reminds you of Endhiran ... you go like thinking is it a spoof ? To add, Bhagavan drinks Red Wine with an ice cube !

Jayam Ravi as Aadhi and Bhagavan shows the differene only in make-up/costumes. His constant grin in Bhagavan character irritates you. Another major problem is his voice, eventhough it suited Bhagavan ! But he is energetic in action scenes and does some neat performence as Bhagavan espicially good variation of anger.

Neetu Chandra does some Resident Evil kind of jumping action. She could have stayed on ground. Her placid face on every scene does not interest you with her role. She fails to brings any variation except she roams with elegant skrits in Bangkok but runs around with a leather troussers (you got to be kidding me) in India. She smokes and drinks at ease and she is good at that only.

My favorite song is just a BGM. The rest of the songs are either badly placed or picturised or boring or whatever it is, but not engaging. Yuvan's score matches the stunts. Stunts are tremendrous and quite demanding. A bit violent and colorful, a signal for the faint hearted. But its not gore.

But still, Ameer has done a good job in needling his characters and events. His forte in that is unchanged.

AadhiBhagavan - a mafioso massacre

Spoilers - Nice try to bring in Bhagavan Franchise, but the character was neither interesting nor memorable for viewers to expect him back on screen.

Is this your OWN review, mappi? :)

Avadi to America
26th February 2013, 01:35 AM
they way AMeer has ended the movie... the movie has a sequel.... ethuku inthe vizha paritchai....

balaajee
27th February 2013, 01:30 PM
kumudam Review intresting......... haven't rated the movie.....i think movie haven't fitted their rating category

ajaybaskar
27th February 2013, 02:30 PM
Kumudham should keep its mouth zipped for a while. #Justsaying

Cinemarasigan
27th February 2013, 02:50 PM
Kumudham should keep its mouth zipped for a while. #Justsaying

neenga tensan aagura aLavukku enna ularuraainaga... :Roll:

rsubras
27th February 2013, 05:16 PM
neenga tensan aagura aLavukku enna ularuraainaga... :Roll:

http://viruvirupu.com/2013/02/27/48624/

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
27th February 2013, 06:20 PM
http://viruvirupu.com/2013/02/27/48624/

" ‘கேக்’ காத்திருக்கிறது" means??

ajaybaskar
27th February 2013, 06:21 PM
Haha.. Interesting. But my tension(???) was for a different reason. People who followed this thread from last Friday will know. :wink:

Avadi to America
27th February 2013, 08:18 PM
ennaku appuram intha padathai yarum parkalaiya.....paiyapullainga ellam escape ayitanga....

tamizharasan
28th February 2013, 01:14 AM
ennaku appuram intha padathai yarum parkalaiya.....paiyapullainga ellam escape ayitanga....
I never thought you were going to watch anyway. I did not watch and I don't have plans to watch. Watching this movie for me looked like a veeravilaiyAttu.

Avadi to America
28th February 2013, 02:39 AM
I never thought you were going to watch anyway. I did not watch and I don't have plans to watch. Watching this movie for me looked like a veeravilaiyAttu.
please return my $10.

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
28th February 2013, 03:36 AM
Haha.. Interesting. But my tension(???) was for a different reason. People who followed this thread from last Friday will know. :wink:

Ennayyaa suspense?!? Sollu paa :)

VinodKumar's
1st March 2013, 12:19 PM
Watched it and liked Bagavaan's performance. Aathi's characterization and he wins at the end were the big minuses for the movie.

Neetu ;).

srimal
1st March 2013, 03:24 PM
its not so bad... most characters are well-etched - but sila paera loosela vittaanga... maybe he is planning a partII / planned one - response eppadi nu solla therla ... mixed i guess... some like .. some are not satisfied ...

first half-la oru half hour edit panni - songs ellam cut panna .. it would have been slicker

last 20 minutes la fights were really good and second half was ok .. so u come out of theatre feeling that it was a decent movie..

i liked neetu chandra - ponnu pakka konja sumaar.. but she had a good role and vandha sandharpatha nalla use pannirukka !!!

mayajaal's auro is terrible - it was too loud :(

balaajee
1st March 2013, 04:19 PM
ஆனந்த விகடன்- 40marks

19thmay
6th March 2013, 05:51 PM
Very boring movie. Jayaram Ravi iyarkaiyavey keech keech-nu pesuradhunaala, Amir avara tick adichirupaarunu nenaikiren.

Indha padatha edukuradhukku Thailand, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Goa-nu oor oora alayuraanga? 420 Jayam Ravi has typical tamil cinema relationships like widow mother(hating her son), one sister, girl friend. Expected twists,screenplay, club songs, boring duets, revenge, adhukappuram for a change Heroine Vs Hero fight scene and at last one more climax fight. :fatigue:

mappi
26th March 2013, 03:07 PM
Is this your OWN review, mappi? :)

Yes..

tamizharasan
5th April 2013, 03:06 AM
The movie was a torturous ride to say the least.

Avadi to America
5th April 2013, 03:52 AM
parthacha....

tamizharasan
5th April 2013, 04:31 AM
parthacha....

Yes. Easily the worst of Ameer. I really do not know what was he really trying to say or trying to do in this movie.

RC
5th April 2013, 05:22 AM
Bhagawan is portrayed as an effeminate. How can (s)he be going after all the women that comes h(er)is way? Shouldnt (s)he be going after the men?

mappi
5th April 2013, 01:44 PM
Bhagawan is portrayed as an effeminate. How can (s)he be going after all the women that comes h(er)is way? Shouldnt (s)he be going after the men?

Eventhough Bhagawan is potrayed as an effeminate, nothing indicates that he is homosexual or sexually passive. Effeminacy does not only associate these 2 categories but also Cross-Dressing. Bhagawan is exactly this type. Why - maybe in Part 2 Ameer would eloborate the character more (Do agree that the character was dry and only his evil nature was showcased in Adhi-Bagawan (also the title does mislead people)).

In part 2 (hope not but ...) - Bhagawan-poverty-raised au mileu of women-his 1st murder is a pimp-revenges those who massacred his entourage-cross dressed to supress his agony of lost female members ... etc.,

Cinemarasigan
5th April 2013, 01:57 PM
Eventhough Bhagawan is potrayed as an effeminate, nothing indicates that he is homosexual or sexually passive. Effeminacy does not only associate these 2 categories but also Cross-Dressing. Bhagawan is exactly this type. Why - maybe in Part 2 Ameer would eloborate the character more (Do agree that the character was dry and only his evil nature was showcased in Adhi-Bagawan (also the title does mislead people)).

In part 2 (hope not but ...) - Bhagawan-poverty-raised au mileu of women-his 1st murder is a pimp-revenges those who massacred his entourage-cross dressed to supress his agony of lost female members ... etc.,

Adhi Bagavan OtturadhukkE neraya political influence paNNi irukkaanga.. Part-2 ellaam vandhaa thaangaadhu...

Parthyy
5th April 2013, 02:56 PM
Haha Jayamravi Erkanavae romba masculine :lol2: That too his effeminate act was tortouous to say the least

Cinemarasigan
5th April 2013, 04:27 PM
Haha Jayamravi Erkanavae romba masculine :lol2: That too his effeminate act was tortouous to say the least

:lol:

Avadi to America
5th April 2013, 07:20 PM

ennathu part 2aaaaa...

HonestRaj
6th April 2013, 07:44 PM

avaru mascular
enna thangachi
kattumasthanamnu sonnen

HonestRaj
6th April 2013, 07:49 PM
bore film...
no idea what Ameer was trying to say...
first half agadhi criminal - mother hating him - sister - sister in love with a bad guy.... copied from Scarface...

SoftSword
7th April 2013, 12:41 AM
copied from billa2'nu sollunga...

HonestRaj
7th April 2013, 07:33 PM
scarface'nu oru padam irukkunu nan therinjukittadhe Billa-2 thread pre release discussion padikkumpodhuthan...
Billa-2'la konjam changes irukkum.. Aadhibagawan - more similar..

SoftSword
8th April 2013, 03:23 PM
AB naan paakkala...
but billa2... as u say konjam changes pannidhaan aaganum... but it was evident that the main theme and the storyline was copied from scarface... just that the hero din die in the end...

balaajee
17th April 2013, 03:04 PM
Rating his movies (as per my view)

Paruthiveeran
Mounam Pesiyadhe
Raam

Aadhi Bhagavan(i don't think he can make the worse than this)