PDA

View Full Version : Sir Sachin Tendulkar 4

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14

P_R
27th April 2012, 10:48 AM
yOv, idhukkum arasiyalukkum oru sammandhamum kidaiyAdhu.
RK Narayan, MF Husain Lata Mangeshkar maadhiri ninaichchukkunga.

That said, vENdaadha vElai. ippo ellAm sErkkai sari illai-nu ninaikkuREn.

Sanju Manju: 'wound' up his career' it seems.
avvaLavu aasai paarungaLEn.

ajaybaskar
27th April 2012, 11:36 AM
Virender Sehwag ‏ @virendersehwag
My first ipl game against a rajya sabha member ;) Hope the weather holds n we get a full game today.

wizzy
27th April 2012, 11:50 AM
already peeps are linking this to Jayasuriya's tenure as MP..more torture awaits in combox

selvakumar
27th April 2012, 03:33 PM
I am not happy with this. For his achievements, even a president post would not justify it. Would be happy if he becomes the president. Sachin for President :yes:

mgb
27th April 2012, 06:10 PM
Thalaiva, pls no :|

he will go with his priorities master.. naama namma veetu pillaiya nenakkathaan mudiyum, adhukku mela naama solradhaala onnum nadakka poradhilla, nadakkama irukka poradhum illa.. he has to plan his life after retirement as well no.. just because we are his fans, our priorities will not become his priorities.. it just happens, sit back and relax :)

sathya_1979
27th April 2012, 06:13 PM
Elections tayathula prachaaram paNNaadha varaikkum sari :banghead: :sigh2: : pongadaa-dei:

GSV
27th April 2012, 06:31 PM
Sathya ippadi ellam solli feel paana vekkaringale.. Nenachu kooda paaka mudiyala :(

littlemaster1982
27th April 2012, 06:41 PM
he will go with his priorities master.. naama namma veetu pillaiya nenakkathaan mudiyum, adhukku mela naama solradhaala onnum nadakka poradhilla, nadakkama irukka poradhum illa.. he has to plan his life after retirement as well no.. just because we are his fans, our priorities will not become his priorities.. it just happens, sit back and relax :)

I'm just wondering how did he accept this offer as he generally tends to stay away from these things. Guess he felt this is a honor and said yes (just like he was given a honorable post in Air Force), not as a retirement plan. I'm more disappointed that he gave room to his detractors to talk rubbish.

ajithfederer
27th April 2012, 07:08 PM
Adhu innoru dummy post, selva :lol: :oops:

I am not happy with this. For his achievements, even a president post would not justify it. Would be happy if he becomes the president. Sachin for President :yes:

wizzy
27th April 2012, 07:35 PM
Mgb, to view this as retirement plan would be a major disservice to him..this decision does comes across as LM points like peeps in power taking advantage of his geniality :neutral:

SoftSword
27th April 2012, 07:52 PM
sattubuttunu oru paaraattuvizhaa nadatthi mudinga...

inimae breadli, steyn evanachum bandhu pottutu thalaivara thittinaa political offens aagidum.. min it..

MADDY
27th April 2012, 09:51 PM
Sachin Tendulkar, the Congress MP

no mercy whatsoever

lydayaxobia493
27th April 2012, 09:53 PM
hope sachin wont support PC for 2G scam case...:skull:

littlemaster1982
27th April 2012, 09:54 PM
Maddy, unga aarvam puriyudhu :lol2: No, he is not affiliated to Congress just because he is nominated for this.

lydayaxobia493
27th April 2012, 09:58 PM
Thread title change pls...

Sir MP Sachin..... :curse:

Nerd
27th April 2012, 10:03 PM
Idhukkellaam andha Nakeeran-E paralla.

littlemaster1982
27th April 2012, 10:06 PM
hope sachin wont support PC for 2G scam case...:skull:

Thread title change pls...

Sir MP Sachin..... :curse:

Dude, stop your verbal diarrhea already.

MADDY
27th April 2012, 10:10 PM
No, he is not affiliated to Congress just because he is nominated for this.

lets see in maharashtra election and parliament election

btw, congress MP walks quickly to Rajya Sabha from Kotla

littlemaster1982
27th April 2012, 10:20 PM
lets see in maharashtra election and parliament election

Can we have any bets?

btw, congress MP walks quickly to Rajya Sabha from Kotla

Romba try pandreenga :lol:

MADDY
27th April 2012, 10:33 PM
Can we have any bets?

adhellam school-oda vittachu......

Romba try pandreenga :lol:

nah, thats it from my side....

P_R
27th April 2012, 11:18 PM
yaar solRa pEchchu kEttu idhellAm seyyuRaaru? Ambani-ya?
sErkkai sariyE illainga.

Not that this is wrong. It is an honour like Bathmasri. That's all. But, as LM said, vENdaadhavanga uLaruvaanga. adhukku oru voippu thaRaar. andha aLavukku idhu worth illai.

aNNan birthday-ku ezhudhinadhu...

நிந்தனைகள் நாவிலே நரம்பிலாத தூடனை
சிந்தனைக் கிடங்கொடாத நித்யகால அர்ச்சனை
எந்தனை யிதற்குமத்தி யில்அமர்த்தி பார்த்திடும்
உந்தன்லீலை போதும் ஐய. வேண்டுமுந்தன் கர்ஜனை!

kid-glove
28th April 2012, 12:29 AM
:twisted:

Baichung Bhutia for American President :yes:

ajithfederer
28th April 2012, 03:49 PM
BJP MP aayirundha Maddy summa vitrupaaru.

Maddy, unga aarvam puriyudhu :lol2: No, he is not affiliated to Congress just because he is nominated for this.

MADDY
29th April 2012, 09:38 AM
ofcourse, i dont have problems with him getting MP seat......and i dont have problems with him not going to do much with that MP seat - as we know others too dont do much..........its his affliation with a govt and a party that is hopelessly the worst in history

and obviously, everyone including you, would have reacted with disgust if he had joined as BJP MP, isnt it

littlemaster1982
29th April 2012, 09:53 AM
From Rajya Sabha website, (http://rajyasabha.nic.in/rsnew/practice_procedure/nominated_member.pdf)

Under article 80 of the Constitution, the Council of States (Rajya Sabha) is composed of not more than 250 members, of whom 12 are nominated by the President of India from amongst persons who have special knowledge or practical experience in respect of such matters as literature, science, art and social service. By adopting the principle of nomination in Rajya Sabha, the Constitution has ensure that the nation must also receive services of the most distinguished persons of the country who have earned distinction in their field of activity, many of whom may not like to face the rough and tumble of the election. By nominating them to Rajya Sabha, the state not only recognises their merit and confers honour on them, but also enables them to enrich the debates by their expertise and knowledge that they have in different areas

Speaking about the nominated members, Jawaharlal Nehru said in the House of the People on 13 May, 1953: ...The President has nominated some members of the Council of States who, if I may say so, are among the most distinguished, taking everybody in Parliament altogether it is true, distinguished in arts, science, etc. And our Constitution in its wisdom gave that. They do not represent political parties or anything, but they represent really the high watermark of literature or art or culture or whatever it may be.

EOD.

ajithfederer
29th April 2012, 11:11 AM
Maddy, I've given up on Indian politics long ago. All are same mattai's in 1 kuttai. Thank god that this is a rajya sabha dummy post.

ajithfederer
29th April 2012, 02:22 PM
LM-Ji Kalyana velai-la ungala distarbans panna virumbala andha (Test/ODI) 100 and 50 status report. :noteeth:

littlemaster1982
29th April 2012, 04:11 PM
Innaikkudhan adhai patthi yosichuttu irundhen :oops: Will give it soon :)

hamid
1st May 2012, 03:58 PM
I'm a sportsman, not a politician: Sachin
Pune: In his first media interaction after being nominated for the Rajya Sabha (RS) by the President of India, Sachin Tendulkar said while he will like to make a contribution as a Member of Parliament, he remains primarily a sportsman and not a politician.

"It's a bouncer, but I'm aware of my responsibilities. It's a great honour for me, [though] I'm not a politician but a sportsman. I will like to contribute in whatever way I can," Tendulkar said about his RS nomination, which has been made under the quota of eminent citizens of India.

19thmay
2nd May 2012, 02:14 PM
M.P seat accept panradhum/ reject panradhum avaroda sondha vishayam, adhukku politics color poosuradhu endha vidhathula nyayam? Lata Mangeshkar, M.F.Hussain M.P aana podhellam oru paya vaaya thorakkula? Shabbaaaa!

And even if he joins Congress, whats the problem?

Sachin ninna kutham, nadandha kutham. Imagine what happens if Sachin rejects it?

ajithfederer
3rd May 2012, 08:30 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/156098_3098946235119_1308035929_32436412_100529756 2_n.jpg

Arvind Srinivasan
3rd May 2012, 09:57 AM
^romba weight pottutaaru....

lydayaxobia493
3rd May 2012, 10:04 AM
y is my post deleted . ?

VinodKumar's
3rd May 2012, 10:07 AM
^romba weight pottutaaru....

I don't like Sachin in this hairstyle. He was good and always charming with his natural hair style.

wizzy
3rd May 2012, 10:15 AM
some of Sach's recent choices :confused2:

Arvind Srinivasan
3rd May 2012, 10:17 AM
I don't like Sachin in this hairstyle. He is good and always childish with his natural hair.

Hairstylelan enakku onnum avvalo prachanala illa....over the past year or so he's put on weight...he's never looked this fat....
btw enga endutha pic ithu.....

littlemaster1982
3rd May 2012, 10:54 AM
some of Sach's recent choices :confused2:

Midlife crisis, I guess.

wizzy
3rd May 2012, 11:04 AM
^ella Vikkal Murugan Mumbai-la branch office open pannitara :lol:

SoftSword
3rd May 2012, 03:39 PM
looks gay..... (blouse famous as lm says)

venkkiram
3rd May 2012, 04:32 PM
looks gay..... (blouse famous as lm says)
Wow! ennamaa josiyam solRaaingha!

SoftSword
3rd May 2012, 04:37 PM
looks ku enna artthamnu ippo enakkae theriyala...

ajithfederer
8th May 2012, 08:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8hyOHHbV4w

Sachin Tendulkar Reynolds Ad
. Can't remember seeing this before.

ajithfederer
8th May 2012, 08:49 PM
Neither this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arpGvUpNaZ8&feature=channel&list=UL

ajithfederer
8th May 2012, 08:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yuYPcgncIQ&feature=channel&list=UL

yes, seen this 1 b4.

wahajejatRurdy
9th May 2012, 01:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep7mgg628uw&feature=relmfu

sathya_1979
11th May 2012, 05:32 PM
http://sports.dinamalar.com/NewsDetail.aspx?Value1=2&Value2=13124&value3=I

@ the title - :rotfl:

Arvind Srinivasan
11th May 2012, 06:49 PM
:lol:...eppidiellaaam yosikiraanunga

Plum
11th May 2012, 10:53 PM
Times-la aNNan interview koduththu reNdu nALAchu - inge transcript pOdAma enna paNNikkitturukKAinga indha LM and AF. LM konjam busyA irupPAr - indha timela avaria mannikkalAm. innorutharukku apdi enna vetti muRikkira vElai?

littlemaster1982
11th May 2012, 11:20 PM
http://img.timeinc.net/time/images/covers/pacific/2012/20120521_600.jpg

Sports icons are rarely good interviews. They’re usually too conscious about their public image to be truly candid, and tend to speak in bland bromides. So when TIME correspondent Nilanjana Bhowmick and I met with India’s cricket star Sachin Tendulkar in Mumbai last month for a magazine profile that will appear in this week’s issue of TIME (available to subscribers here), we were not expecting much. Although he is known as the ‘Master Blaster’ for his swash-buckling batting, Tendulkar is famously reticent off the field. When he has given interviews, he has tended to steer clear of anything remotely controversial. He’s also been careful not to reveal very much about himself, about what goes on in the mind of a man who’s revered by his cricket-crazy countrymen as a kind of divinity.

To our surprise, Tendulkar was in a chatty mood. Although he artfully dodged questions about politics (the interview took place a couple of weeks before he was appointed to the Indian parliament), the world’s greatest batsman opened up about how he copes with the burden of a billion dreams, his mental process on and off the pitch, and even about the anxieties of fatherhood.

Excerpts from the interview:

On how much attention he pays to the outsize impact he has on his countrymen:

For me there was [always] a simple formula: be focused on cricket and the rest of the things will happen. Let people talk about it; me, I move forward. Right from my school days, I have done that. I know that certain things I do or say have an impact on people; people appreciate certain things that I do. But any active sportsman has to be very focused; you’ve got to be in the right frame of mind. If your energy is diverted in various directions, you do not achieve the results. I need to know when to switch on and switch off: and the rest of the things happen around that. Cricket is in the foreground, the rest is in the background.

On how much attention he pays to media hype around him:

If I get to hear casually about something someone’s said about me, or see something in the papers, that’s fine. I don’t go looking for things. In the last few years, the hype has grown because there is such fierce competition in the media. Earlier, you played 10 shots, and maybe a couple of comments were made; today you play one shot and there are 500 comments. The ball is the player’s court, whether you want to follow every little thing or you want to keep your mind blank and trust your judgment, trust your instincts and take decisions.

I get 0.5 seconds to react to a ball, sometimes even less than that. I can’t be thinking of what XYZ has said about me. I need to surrender myself to my natural instincts. My subconscious mind knows exactly what to do. It is trained to react. At home, my family doesn’t discuss media coverage. It helps because I am able to take my own decisions not influenced by somebody saying something.

On his expectations of himself:

I don’t think I woke up one morning and felt that there was this responsibility on me and that I needed to live up to that expectation. Something which still gives me sleepless nights is, “How will I go out and keep that standard, and live up to my own expectations. How am I going to go out and perform?”

That restlessness brings the best out of me, it’s a healthy sign. At the start of my career, when I used to toss and turn at night, I was fighting that feeling and wanting to go to sleep. Now I know that’s normal, so I’ll just get up and watch TV or something. I know it’s just my subconscious mind getting ready for a game. It’s about knowing yourself, and I know myself better now.

On the importance of enjoying his cricket:

So much happens [on and off the field] that sometimes you forget to enjoy the game. That’s when things don’t go smoothly. I only realized that in 2006, after I after my [shoulder] surgery, during my rehab. I played a couple of practice games, and there was not too much media, not too many people watching. I realized something was very different: I was enjoying cricket. In retrospect, it was important for me to play those games. That was game changer for me. I didn’t even realize it had become so much about commitment and pressure, and doing this correctly.

Since then, there have been challenges along the way, some tough moments. But I would speak to myself and say. “It doesn’t matter what the situation is, enjoy it.”

On his inner monologue while batting:

Sometimes I chat to myself, sometimes I don’t. Most of the time, it’s my subconscious mind that’s working. I don’t have time to complicate my mind, so I try to keep it empty. Being in “the zone” is when you’re not thinking of anything, merely reacting.

One would like to be in that zone more often, but it’s not that easy. It’s like you are completely cut off from the crowd, from the noise they are making. Your subconscious has taken over.

I feel it’s the conscious mind that messes things up. The conscious mind is constantly telling you, this might happen or that might happen, even before it has happened. Your conscious mind tells you the next ball might be a out-swinger, but when it’s coming at you you realize it’s an in-swinger… so literally, you’ve played two balls.

On how often he is in “the zone,” and how he gets there:

I would say 50% of the time I’m in that zone. Sometimes I am there instantly, sometimes I get there through a couple of shots, and sometimes I’m fighting to get that feeling. You focus on your breathing and all those kind of things. But it’s not a guaranteed formula that works always

On whether there’s a direct correlation between “the zone” and the runs he scores:

Not really. You might be feeling unbelievably good, but you still get out. Sometimes you are not feeling good, but you struggle and struggle, and the runs come.

On whether getting into “the zone” is a matter of personal enjoyment, rather than achieving an outcome:

It is. But I would want an outcome.

On his “switch-on/switch-off” process:

Switching on happens automatically. I know that I am going to be playing in three weeks, so I better start doing something. I get restless. Even if I am holidaying and not doing anything—training, jogging or going for walks—I feel uneasy. It’s become part of me now. Whether I am playing or not, I need some activity and that helps me to be normal, otherwise I am a little restless. I like to go and hit a few balls, even if it is for half an hour. I need to see the ball coming towards me and get used to that pace and bat swing and body moving; that’s critical.

To switch off is not an instant process. It’s only possible when I know I have a month and a half when I’m not doing anything, and I’m spending time with my children. That’s when I actually switch off and I stay away completely from cricket. I do normal things, like any father, any family man.

[B]On the challenges of being a father when he’s likely to be mobbed by fans whenever he steps out of his house:

It’s a little unfortunate that I can’t take [my kids] out for evening walks, or whatever. In Mumbai, if I had to go out and be a normal father… it’s not possible. We go on holidays and that is the time when I look to spend as much time with them as possible. My son loves cricket, and I can play with him in Mumbai, because it happens in a controlled environment.

On playing with his son Arjun, 11:

He bats. He bowls a bit, too. But he enjoys cricket and that’s more important. Nobody has forced him into cricket, it’s by his own choice. As long as he is in love with cricket, it’s fine. Then you don’t look at your watch or count the number of hours you’ve practiced. It’s the sheer joy and satisfaction of being on the field. And that’s what I want [for him]. I believe cricket starts from your heart and then it travels up to your brain as you grow older. First you have to be in love with the game, and my son is in love with cricket.

On how he, raised in a middle-class home, transmits values to his kids:

I think it has a lot to do with interaction. My father never told me what was right or wrong. He guided me, but most of the things I learned came from watching him. He never told me that I had to be humble, I just watched him and I said, “This is how I want to be in life.”

The most important advice he gave me was when he said, “Most things are temporary, your cricket will also be temporary because at some stage you will stop. But something that stays permanently with you is your nature, the person you are. So try and be a good person. People will appreciate that even after you’ve stopped playing.” So I try and tell my children the same thing.

[B]On the financial rewards he has reaped from cricket:

When I started playing for India in 1989, I remember our entire tour fee was 50,000 rupees (approx. $1,000 in today’s dollars) which included four test matches and four one-day games. And today, per test match, it’s possibly 15 times more. When I signed a contract with [sports management firm] Worldtel in 1995, we decided to do it to make my life easier, to ensure I did not have to compromise on my cricket by spending an extra minute thinking about commercial things. I wanted to be completely focused on the game, and let someone else managing the rest.

Mark Mascarenhas [the CEO of Worldtel, who was killed in a car crash in 2002] never said, “If you do this or that, you will make more money.” He said, “Just think of how to score more runs, the rest you leave to me.” And that was the best formula for me because I just wanted to think about cricket, nothing else. I do [advertising] shoots, but not at the cost of compromising on my cricket.

At no stage did I feel I would have to make compromises to earn an extra buck. I’ll give you an example. There was a company which wanted to sign a contract with me during 1996 World Cup, to put their logo on my bat. But I had already played the first two matches without a sticker on the bat: I was used to the way it looked, and didn’t want to change that in the middle of the tournament, didn’t want the distraction. So I said, “Offer me whatever, I’m not signing this contract.”

On how he plans for his future:

My planning is only done match by match. I don’t plan too far ahead, I’ve never done that. At most, I plan for the next tournament or series. I believe in approaching my targets step by step, and don’t look at the larger picture.

On other sports icons who inspire him:

I have followed lot of sports. In Formula 1, I like Michael Schumacher. I’ve followed tennis quite a bit, right from Bjorn Borg, John McEnroe to Roger Federer now. I never felt that I should be like them. You admire all those sportsmen. I love the way Federer plays: it’s incredible, but I’ve still got to be myself.

VinodKumar's
12th May 2012, 10:11 AM
http://i46.tinypic.com/10861ww.jpg

ajithfederer
12th May 2012, 11:16 PM
Time to retire.

Times-la aNNan interview koduththu reNdu nALAchu - inge transcript pOdAma enna paNNikkitturukKAinga indha LM and AF. LM konjam busyA irupPAr - indha timela avaria mannikkalAm. innorutharukku apdi enna vetti muRikkira vElai?

SoftSword
12th May 2012, 11:25 PM
lol... podhumnu thonuchuna paakkuradha nirutthikkongappa... advise panna thevai illa...

ajithfederer
12th May 2012, 11:29 PM
I meant It's time for me 2 retire. And Jeez I was joking man.

SoftSword
12th May 2012, 11:33 PM
irukkattum... saturday hangover pola...

ajithfederer
12th May 2012, 11:35 PM
:sigh2:.

ajithfederer
15th May 2012, 03:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1A63GwX0Qc&feature=g-u-u

Sachin Tendulkar 146 vs South Africa 3rd Test 2010-11 - A Fox Sports3 HD Version. LM, D/l this whenever possible.

ajithfederer
22nd May 2012, 05:53 PM
LM, Some of the following uploads are repeat ones. Some of em are in HD. You know the drill. D/L as you see them fit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OxUuigmhE4&feature=g-u-u

Sachin Tendulkar 111 vs South Africa World Cup 2011 HD

ajithfederer
22nd May 2012, 05:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTgYwcRQ_wE&feature=plcp

Sachin Tendulkar world cup 1996 highest scorer

ajithfederer
22nd May 2012, 05:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LzGlMqo-mY&feature=plcp

Sachin Tendulkar vs Waqar Younis Part 1.flv

ajithfederer
22nd May 2012, 05:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn6zEgJu7S4&feature=plcp

Sachin Tendulkar 122 Vadodra v SA 2000.flv

ajithfederer
22nd May 2012, 05:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lVQVsU4pwU&feature=plcp

Sachin titan cup final67 vs Sa in 1996.flv

I think this one's quite rare. Wait a min I think we have this before.

ajithfederer
22nd May 2012, 05:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jUcNAWSTz8&feature=plcp

Sachin Tendulkar 49 vs NZ 2009

ajithfederer
22nd May 2012, 05:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ebd73fpxNQ&feature=plcp

Sachin Tendulkar 44 vs Zim in 2004

ajithfederer
22nd May 2012, 05:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKhlhog6PPA&feature=plcp

Sachin Tendulkar 49 vs Pakistan in Wills Trophy 1991.flv

ajithfederer
22nd May 2012, 05:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSO7tfJs29w&feature=plcp

SACHIN TENDULKAR'S LITTLE CAMEO VS WINDIES AT SHARJAH, WILLS TROPHY, 1991

ajithfederer
22nd May 2012, 06:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoprDGINdpE&feature=plcp

Best of Sachin Tendulkar World Cup 2011.flv

littlemaster1982
22nd May 2012, 06:11 PM
Sachin titan cup final67 vs Sa in 1996.flv

I think this one's quite rare. Wait a min I think we have this before.

We have it already.

Bala (Karthik)
22nd May 2012, 11:41 PM
Thanks Feddy and LM for all the uploads :notworthy:

lydayaxobia493
24th May 2012, 08:02 PM
Sory if it s already shared..

Sachin and Vinod Kambli !!

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/556180_305106586237356_118312631583420_690272_2053 603212_n.jpg

Tomorrow is the 17th Wedding Anniversary Of "Sachin & Anjali" ♥♥

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/544974_388828341155046_267258756645339_990124_1858 45330_n.jpg

Arvind Srinivasan
27th May 2012, 09:49 AM
Two legends sharing the same space...ARR and SRT

P_R
28th May 2012, 07:08 AM
Arjun Tendulkar maiden century - sports.ndtv.com/cricaket/news/item/190803-arjun-tendulkar-slams-his-maiden-hundred
Baba Counting Starts...

19thmay
28th May 2012, 10:28 AM
Arjun Tendulkar maiden century - sports.ndtv.com/cricaket/news/item/190803-arjun-tendulkar-slams-his-maiden-hundred
Baba Counting Starts...

Thread open pannidalamaa?? :clap:

wizzy
28th May 2012, 10:30 AM
Baba Counting Starts...

Cook mathiri vara engal vazhthukkal :thumbsup:

Arvind Srinivasan
28th May 2012, 10:58 AM
adichathu etho summer vacation tounamento etho...athukku ivalo aarbattam..antha payyana freeya cricket aada vidungappa... imo all this media attention at such a small age is likely to be detrimental to his cricket

Arvind Srinivasan
28th May 2012, 01:39 PM

Wonderful fan art....

wizzy
28th May 2012, 01:56 PM
and to think Sach @ 12 was playing second division cricket and then a Ranji debut 100 @ 15 :shock:

Arvind Srinivasan
29th May 2012, 10:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk_xjB8r2C4-

SRT 118* vs Zim- Sharjah, 1998 ( 44 minute video)

Arvind Srinivasan
29th May 2012, 10:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86kaTUbdWbo-

SRT 146 vs Zim, Jodhpur, 2000 ( 29 minute video)

Arvind Srinivasan
29th May 2012, 10:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcS3XfqzR6Q-

SRT 124* vs Zim- Sharjah, 1998 ( 17 min video)

SoftSword
30th May 2012, 05:37 AM
yov... karthik/yuvan shankar raja madhiri senjuraadheengayya....
kishore: avanayellaam apdiyae vittudanum....

VinodKumar's
30th May 2012, 10:12 AM
TAmil poster (Manapaarai nanbargal) @ 00:17 in 124* video !!! Also Sachin Man of the year 1998 :thumbsup:

Arvind Srinivasan
30th May 2012, 11:16 AM
http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPbx-bHaQVU&feature=em-subs_digest

Sachin's been stumped just once in test cricket...:shock: that's an impressive achievement for a man who comes down the wicket to spinners....

VinodKumar's
30th May 2012, 09:44 PM
I could not see the video in office ...Was he stumped in Vaughan's ball ??? I want to see if ever Dravid was stumped in test cricket.

Arvind Srinivasan
30th May 2012, 10:32 PM
He was stumped by James Foster in Ahley Giles' bowling....It was the series where Nasser Hussain infamously advocated the use of a negative line against Tendulkar. It wasn't a great tactic as Sachin plundered 307 runs in 4 inngs at an average 76.75 and ended up getting the man of the seires award. He repeated this with a man of the sries award for the one day series as well where he got 266 runs in 6 matches. Coming back to this match, this was the official cricinfo report

Ashley Giles eventually won a lengthy duel with Sachin Tendulkar, dismissing the Indian maestro for 90, and Virender Sehwag is the last man out for an entertaining if chancy 66.Sehwag played and missed often enough to keep the bowlers interested, while at the other end Giles maintained his leg-stump line as Tendulkar played him with watchful caution.

The tone changed, though, when Sehwag decided to go after Giles, and the crowd roared their approval as he went down the pitch to hit the Warwickshire left-armer over midwicket for four. Not to be outdone, Tendulkar emulated the stroke before sweeping Giles for another boundary in an over that eventually cost 12 runs. But the change of policy ultimately failed him, as he gave Giles the charge in his next over, missed and was out stumped for the first time in his meteoric Test career.

Arvind Srinivasan
30th May 2012, 10:35 PM
AF, LM why dont we start collecting videos of sachin's series by series. That would give us an opportunity to discuss the value of each of sachin's innings be it a fifty, a ton or even a valuable 30 or 40....wat say....We can start from this series between India and England.....

Arvind Srinivasan
30th May 2012, 10:44 PM
I want to see if ever Dravid was stumped in test cricket.

Interesting trivia this. Dravid's also been stumped just once and that too against the same Ashley Giles but with Alec Stewart as WK. This was again in 2002 albeit in the historic Leeds test match of the return series in England where each of the big 3 got hundreds.....

littlemaster1982
30th May 2012, 11:01 PM
AF, LM why dont we start collecting videos of sachin's series by series. That would give us an opportunity to discuss the value of each of sachin's innings be it a fifty, a ton or even a valuable 30 or 40....wat say....We can start from this series between India and England.....

We need to catalog the videos we have and it's a long pending job :| Once I do that, we can start discussing them, I think.

VinodKumar's
30th May 2012, 11:10 PM
Thanks for the information Arvind. Sachin was bowled in Vaghuan's ball in the same series. I remember he missed a milestone athu double century ah illa century ah nu therla. Antha series lam "Azhagiya kaana kaalam".

Arvind Srinivasan
30th May 2012, 11:20 PM
^ Sachin was bowled by Vaughan for 92 in Nottingham, 2002. It was the fourth test match and from what I remember Vaughan got quite a few wickets in that series.....Epic series that, with contributions from each of the big 3.....Always loved the days when Sachin, Dravid and Ganguly played together in their peak...As you said " azhagiya kanaa kaalam"...:)

VinodKumar's
30th May 2012, 11:25 PM
I used to fight lot with Sachin fans those days in my hostel though I never wanted him to get out :lol:.

sathya_1979
30th May 2012, 11:43 PM
^ Sachin was bowled by Vaughan for 92 in Nottingham, 2002. It was the fourth test match and from what I remember Vaughan got quite a few wickets in that series.....Epic series that, with contributions from each of the big 3.....Always loved the days when Sachin, Dravid and Ganguly played together in their peak...As you said " azhagiya kanaa kaalam"...:)
2nd test. 4th was at Oval - Master's 100th test where he scored 54 - Drawn match.
2nd test, Dravid, Sachin and Ganguly played their skins to save the match.

Arvind Srinivasan
31st May 2012, 12:25 AM
My bad... it was the second test....

ajaybaskar
26th June 2012, 10:07 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/380713_10150861247571160_792989626_n.jpg

VinodKumar's
26th June 2012, 10:34 AM
Bed la irukarathu Manoj Prabahar ah ???

ajaybaskar
26th June 2012, 10:53 AM
Praveen Amre?

raajarasigan
26th June 2012, 11:11 AM
Praveen Amre

ajithfederer
11th July 2012, 10:13 AM
'I've never wanted to prove anything to anyone'
Sachin Tendulkar talks about the year ahead for India, and the need to stay in love with the game
Interview by Sai Mohapatra
July 11, 2012

You are not part of the squad that is going to Sri Lanka. Are you at a stage where you can actually pick and choose between series, looking at the kind of workload you are in for - big series coming up next, England and Australia?

No. I basically requested the BCCI that I wanted to spend some time with my family. That's the only reason I'm not going. This is school holiday time for my children. I don't get to spend much time with them. Looking at the rest of the calendar, it becomes difficult, and to match that with them bunking school to spend time with me… And after this for about next ten months they will not be able to spend enough time with me. So I made a request for a break.

After the World Cup you said you don't have any batting aspirations anymore. Don't you want to prove anything to anyone?

I never wanted to prove anything to anyone ever. Not that it is only post-World Cup, because that would send wrong signals. I never thought I am out here to prove anything to anyone, but yes, one big target was winning the World Cup. Other than that my only aim was to enjoy the game of cricket. I have grown up playing cricket. I haven't done anything else in my life from a professional point of view. Cricket has been my life, my passion. I just want that to continue.

You have pretty much ticked all the boxes - part of a World Cup-winning squad, India winning series abroad... A phase for you to now go out and just enjoy yourself and nothing else?
Yes. Even while doing that - playing cricket in various countries - I had fun, but when you win it gets even sweeter.

You take a lot of pride in playing for your nation. I have that terrific feeling and privilege of playing for India for the last 23 years and it's been a fantastic journey. I have no complaints at all. There have been ups and downs, and it makes you a better and strong person, it teaches you so many things in life around cricket, just as a person.

There has been an evolution in your batting, from an ultra-aggressive batsman to controlled aggression. Are there times when you think of possibly going back to some of your best years - 1998 etc - and telling yourself "I want to live that life all over again"? Deep down is there an internal competition there?

Yes, every season you always feel towards the start of the season: How do I approach the season? What is it that I can bring to the team? And this year it's no different. Always I want to do something special with the bat and to do something which I look back at after a few years and say, "Yes the season was a great one."

For any player who has played for 23 years, there are several impediments - injury, loss of form, lack of motivation, fatigue. What do you reckon you need, to be able to be at the top of your game? What is that you need to guard against?

In my case, lack of motivation was never a problem. I can't speak for anyone else. From a cricketer's point of view, you've got to be madly in love with cricket. Once cricket has started from your heart - for first it needs to have a solid foundation in your heart - and gradually from that solid foundation I believe you start building as you grow up, start playing more matches, play better standard of cricket; then gradually it finds its way to your brain and you start figuring out how to score runs and how to take wickets. But if cricket is not in your heart then results are not that great.

Rahul Dravid quit recently, and before that some of your contemporaries like Anil Kumble and Sourav Ganguly quit too, leaving you in a situation where you play with a number of youngsters. How important is it for you to invest in relationships, to get partnerships going with them?

It's important to know each other's nature, each other's personality, how they react to various situations, and it only helps when you have made an understanding in guiding each other when you are batting. You need that guidance, good communication, to build partnerships. And it is there. I have played with the current lot for some time, and there was one stage when I was already a part of the Indian team for six years when Rahul and Sourav joined me. So in every generation this process has to take place. I can say that I have played with all of them, so that understanding is very much there.

VVS Laxman and you are perhaps the last two remaining of that old school, for whom Test cricket is top priority. When you look at the current lot, who do you reckon the responsibility lies on to take your legacy forward?

To make someone like Test cricket, it has to [come from] within. There is no set formula that you have to do certain things and then you start liking Test cricket. I grew up dreaming about playing for India - that was the biggest thing I wanted to achieve: to play Test cricket for India and to do well. Every practice session I went out, I was prepared to work as hard as any of my coaches wanted me to; the only thing I wanted was an India cap. If anyone is prepared to do that, I would love to have him in my team.

"Always I want to do something special with the bat and to do something which I look back at after a few years and say, "Yes the season was a great one"

Yes, maybe there are individuals around who feel, "If I don't play Test cricket I don't miss much." You need not force them into [something] they don't want to be. If someone wants to be [in Test cricket] then he will find his way, will be ready to push himself as hard as anyone to realise his dreams. I don't like to push someone to like Test cricket and make him like Test cricket forcibly. I would just keep those two individuals separate.

More than the talk about having a batting vacuum once you and Laxman eventually quit, possibly a bigger problem for India is not having a great bowling combination. You need a pack of bowlers who can consistently take 20 wickets to win you matches. Isn't that the bigger challenge for India?

Yes, to win matches outside, you need an all-round good side. You need to, for sure, pick up 20 wickets. You might not have to use 20 wickets while batting to win matches but you have to pick up 20 wickets while bowling - there is no short cut, no option. All I can say is that it just can't be good batting and bad bowling and vice versa. Also, backed by good fielding.

I remember we played a Test match in Zimbabwe in 2001-02, and we won, in Bulawayo, where not a single hundred was scored, not a single five-wicket haul was taken by any of our bowlers, so that was a clear-cut indication of good team work. So in all departments you need to make sure you have done your job.

Everybody is waiting for another debut for you - as a Member of Parliament. How are you looking at that responsibility? You have always stayed away from controversy - no distractions, only focused on your cricket. But if at all it comes to taking up a stand, be it political or otherwise, are you in a position to do that?

I look at it as an honour - it's a nomination; I have not fought an election. When your name gets nominated by the president of India… I have been nominated because of my contribution to cricket for the last 22 years, which has brought me here. I cannot ignore that all of a sudden. I am an active cricketer, I will be focused on cricket. But when the time is right I will look into all those things.

This is something new to me. It's not that I will overnight bring in a lot of changes and be involved in various things. I don't want to give that impression to anyone. I will be focused on cricket for sure.

Up next are two big-ticket series - England's and Australia's tours of India, and New Zealand's tour of India before that. With a good show at home, India realistically has a great chance of regaining the No. 1 ranking. How much does becoming No. 1 again mean to you?

We can't get that far ahead and start thinking of being No. 1 again. Yes, everyone wants to be No. 1 but there are certain steps that you need to take. You can't forget the process. First we play New Zealand, so we are going to be focusing only on New Zealand and nothing else. And then the England and Australia series. We can't jump to the month of March; that way you lose your focus.

To be focused on the present is the most important factor, and that is what not only me but the entire team would want - to achieve those results which will make us smile. Everyone is expecting that we will give our best, entertain everyone with good competitive cricket.

This interview was conducted in Herzogenaurach, Germany, at the headquarters of Adidas, where Tendulkar placed the shoes he wore during his 100th century in the Adidas walk of fame

Sai Mohapatra works with ESPN Sportscenter in India

© ESPN EMEA Ltd.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/magazine/content/story/571796.html

Arvind Srinivasan
11th July 2012, 10:55 AM
A street in TN named after SRT...Got this from FB...Never seen this before....

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s480x480/599431_447497178617314_1839165875_n.jpg

Arvind Srinivasan
11th July 2012, 10:20 PM
Guys. I've finished collecting the set of Sachin hundreds available in the net and would like to post them in commemoration of the great man's achievement of 100 hundreds. There are around 12 hundreds of his which are completely unavailable. Hopefully we get to see them in quick time.

To start with- His first international hundred. The famous 119* vs England in Manchester. A match saving ton and his first in the 4th innings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P_sdYPh71I

Arvind Srinivasan
12th July 2012, 10:21 AM
Continuing with the SRT century series with his second international hundred. An unbeaten 148* vs Australia in Sydney

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEdtSngkahY.

Arvind Srinivasan
12th July 2012, 10:26 AM
Century No. 3- 114 vs Australia, Perth. A century that actually reaffirmed the emergence of an all time great. A knock that is rated his best by SRT himself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE9v8y-jypU

Arvind Srinivasan
12th July 2012, 10:38 AM
Century no.4- 111 vs South Africa, Johannesburg : Another wonderful innings where he had to face likes of Allan Donald on a fast paced wicket. The master also passed 1000 runs in test cricket in this innings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjcsYYMeiQI

Arvind Srinivasan
13th July 2012, 04:38 AM
Century no. 5: 165 vs England, Chennai- The great man's first international ton on home soil and the first of many scintillating knocks he got to play at Chennai.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jlst0LO2bo0

Arvind Srinivasan
13th July 2012, 04:50 AM
Century No. 6 : - 104* vs SL, SSC-Colombo and Century No.7- 142 vs SL, Lucknow are one of the few Sachin hundreds that are not available in the net. I've sent requests to many video uploaders regarding the availability of these two innings. But am yet to get a positive response.

So we move on to Century No. 8- 110 vs Australia, Colombo- Sachin's first ODI hundred.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1Yr0ZUqie0

Well there was a 7 minute video available earlier. But due to copyrights violation, the only one left is this.

Arvind Srinivasan
13th July 2012, 04:57 AM
Century No. 10- 179 vs WI, Nagpur- Another case of a truncated video. There is no other version of the innings available in the net

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDNZEYFSmZM

Small correction's been made...This is actually Sachin's 10th ton instead of 9th

sathya_1979
13th July 2012, 05:09 AM
Arvind thambikku Mount Roadla oru silai pilees

ajithfederer
13th July 2012, 07:25 AM
Platinum GOLD. Never before seen stuff. LM, D/l this please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMyG8pyTRjU&feature=g-u-u

Sachin Tendulkar 68 Vs Australia Mumbai 2003 1

wizzy
13th July 2012, 10:45 AM
Sach is on a interview spree..two part series with HT's Pradeep Magazine

Art of batting http://www.hindustantimes.com/News-Feed/Interviews-Sports/Art-of-batting/Article1-886070.aspx

Mastermind http://www.hindustantimes.com/News-Feed/Interviews-Sports/Master-mind/Article1-886674.aspx

sathya_1979
13th July 2012, 11:02 AM
thalaivar vara vara romba pEsaraarE, I mean too many interviews. kammi paNNunga saar

Arvind Srinivasan
13th July 2012, 12:50 PM
Century No. 9- 115 vs New Zealand , Baroda- The video quality is a little poor. But nevertheless another great innings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-skHEpyKro&feature=related

Arvind Srinivasan
13th July 2012, 12:57 PM
Century No. 11- 105 vs West Indies, Jaipur and Century No.11 - 112* vs Srilanka, Sharjah ( Sachin's first sharjah century) are again unavailable.

So coming to Century No. 13 - 127* vs Kenya, Cuttack- Sachin's first WC century. Helped in India getting a resounding win and also started out a great tournament for the master

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZF-7s0SgKo

Arvind Srinivasan
13th July 2012, 01:07 PM
Century No. 14- 137 vs Srilanka, Delhi- A wonderful innings which went in vain because of some great batting from the SL openers and some poor bowling from the Indians. It was Sachin's second ton of the 1996 World Cup , a tourney in which Sachin had a staggering aggregate of 523 runs at an average 87.16....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WeZf9fFPMA

Arvind Srinivasan
15th July 2012, 08:48 AM
Century No. 15- 100 vs Pakistan, Singapore- This was Sachin's first ton against Pakistan, which unfortunately wasn't enough to see India cross the line. A meager total of just 226 was posted which was easily chased off by the Pakistanis batsmen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO8AXtz84q0

Arvind Srinivasan
15th July 2012, 08:54 AM
Century No. 16- 118 vs Pakistan, Sharjah - A match winning hundred from Sachin which also helped India post its first 300 + score in ODIs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYe11rzPU9Y

ajithfederer
15th July 2012, 06:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL5FtB2aKIg&feature=relmfu

Extended H/L LM, Sachin Tendulkar 82 Vs England 3rd Test The Oval 2007. This is also quite rare.

ajithfederer
15th July 2012, 06:03 PM
This is already available but this one's a longer version of 15 mins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG8th_SiAwE&feature=channel&list=UL

Sachin Tendulkar 99 vs England 2nd ODI Bristol 2007

Arvind Srinivasan
15th July 2012, 10:52 PM
AF...Wasn't there was a video that contained all the innings of Sachins from the tour of england.....Can you post that video if you find it...

ajithfederer
16th July 2012, 09:32 AM
The ODI Version has been pulled out due to copyrights. The Test version is still there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIahGDymknM&feature=related

Arvind Srinivasan
16th July 2012, 09:46 AM
The ODI Version has been pulled out due to copyrights. The Test version is still there.

Thanks , AF...:)

Arvind Srinivasan
16th July 2012, 09:54 AM
Century No. 17: 122 vs England, Edgbaston : A test hundred that is rated one of his best. This was what cricinfo said about the innings...

Faced with the task of setting England a testing fourth-innings target, India collapsed to 219. Tendulkar alone stood between them and defeat inside three days. As the European football championships kicked off at Wembley on that Saturday afternoon, the little master from Bombay tried to distract attention by making his ninth Test hundred with a scintillating display of strokes all round the wicket. Before he skied Lewis to Thorpe he scored 122 from 176 balls. The next-best score was Manjrekar's 18 - made with the help of a runner, after he sprained his ankle in the first innings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssLVAZ7IIcE

Arvind Srinivasan
16th July 2012, 09:59 AM
Guys...just found the video for Century No. 11- 112 vs Srilanka- The man's first ton at Sharjah....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s3jfxueSNM

Arvind Srinivasan
16th July 2012, 10:05 AM
Century No. 18- 177 vs England, Trentbridge- Sachin's second ton in the tour. Amazing shots especially the cover drives against Cork. And his form continued to the second innings as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkH5fK-jcHY&feature=relmfu

#RARE# 22 MINUTE VIDEO OF THE INNINGS

Arvind Srinivasan
16th July 2012, 10:11 AM
Century No. 19 - 110 vs Srilanka, Colombo - This was sachin's first match as captain and he sparkles with a great knock. But unfortunately apart from him nobody else contributed and the match was eventually lost.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exkRr38hpcA

The video is a tad short, but I guess it has all the boundaries...

Arvind Srinivasan
16th July 2012, 07:37 PM
Century No. 20- 114 vs South Africa: Sachin's first century against South Africa, a team against which Sachin doesn't boast his best average but has some great innings to speak of.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0GGgWGHbME

Arvind Srinivasan
16th July 2012, 07:54 PM
Century No. 21- 169 vs South Africa:- Another great century against South Africa. The innings was so great that ,Allan Donald couldn't stop applauding. This was what he had to tell about the innings.

The best knock I can remember him playing was at Newlands in 1997, when he was just unstoppable. We only got him thanks to a blinding catch by Adam Bacher off a hook shot, otherwise he would have gone on and on. Under Hansie Cronje we studied hard for a Tendulkar weakness. We thought he might be vulnerable, especially early in his innings, to the ball that is bowled from wide of the crease, coming back in off a good length. He might then be bowled through the gate, or be lbw, especially on English wickets. We also tried peppering him with short balls - not many top-class batters like that - but it didn't really seem to bother him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ40mTqVtcg

Arvind Srinivasan
16th July 2012, 10:34 PM
Century No. 22- 104 vs Zimbabwe, Benoni:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2lJcg5-5xM

Arvind Srinivasan
17th July 2012, 10:23 AM
Century No. 23: 117 vs New Zealand, Bangalore:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vBDqpTnWlQ

The video is the only available on the net. It's just for a minute though. Quite a rare one i guess...

Arvind Srinivasan
17th July 2012, 10:30 AM
Century No. 24: 143 vs Srilanka and Century No. 25: 139 vs Srilanka are unavailable ( these are the innings from the infamous 1996/97 series where Srilanka scored a mammoth 952 runs)

Century No. 26: 148 vs Srilanka , Mumbai: Sachin made it 3 in a row against the Srilankans albeit this time in his home ground

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKXnOKon0vQ

#RARE# VIDEO this. But again the quality is horrendous.

Arvind Srinivasan
17th July 2012, 06:38 PM
The next five centuries from Sachin were all against one opposition, the aussies. No one dominated the side like he did in those three months and each of the five innings were classics in their own right

Starting off Century No. 27: 155* vs Australia, Chennai: A classic case of a rampaging champion winning his side the game. It was the battle of wits between Sachin and Warne and in the end it was the latter who was outwitted
This was what Ian Chappell had to say of the innings

It's rare enough that in the middle of the fourth day a Test match is evenly poised. To then have one team's champion facing his opposite number with the game hanging by a thread is heaven for a cricket fan. That's the way it happened in Chennai in 1998. Sachin Tendulkar was facing Shane Warne with India and Australia both battling for supremacy. The defining moment came just after lunch, when Warne went round the wicket with Tendulkar having just passed his fifty. In the lead up to the Test, Tendulkar had approached former Indian allrounder Ravi Shastri and asked for advice on what to do when Warne adopted this ploy. Shastri told Tendulkar: "You must find an attacking method to combat Warne when he comes round the wicket." Tendulkar then spent four days in the nets with a spot outside leg stump scuffed and former Indian leggie L Sivaramakrishnan bowling round the wicket into the footmarks. When Warne made his move round the wicket, Tendulkar took to his offerings like a kid offered a lolly-shop gift voucher. A brace of sixes and fours from lofted sweep/pull shots to the midwicket region convinced Warne to abort this tactic. Tendulkar's preparatory work had proved to be a masterstroke. Tendulkar won the battle and India went on to win the war by 179, just a few runs in excess of the maestro's second innings contribution of 155 not out. This was a battle of the champions to savour.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH9Efkt4D-0

Arvind Srinivasan
17th July 2012, 06:49 PM
Century No. 28: 177 vs Australia, Bangalore: Sachin notched up another ton in the third test of BG Trophy. Sachin scored 177 of 281 balls, an innings which contained 29 fours and 3 sixes. On the second day morning especially he was impossible to contain, when he scored 60 off 64 balls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I8kxtG0A6M

Sachin's overall stats for the series read - 446 runs in 5 innings with a staggering average of 111.50

ajithfederer
17th July 2012, 06:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yg7vJGU0eA&feature=channel&list=UL

LM, Do we have a 21 min version of 241 against Aus 2003/04??

Arvind Srinivasan
17th July 2012, 06:52 PM
^ The same video was available in three parts earlier. Glad they annexed the parts to make it into one...

ajithfederer
17th July 2012, 06:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ykH0LJLwXI&feature=relmfu

Do we have this lm??

### GOLD ### Cricket Tendulkar 248 Not Out 2004 05 Ban vs Ind 1st Test Dhaka

ajithfederer
17th July 2012, 06:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqXFzfSO-EQ

### GOLD ### Cricket.Tendulkar.114.Runs.1998.vs.NewZeland.1st.T est.Wellington

ajithfederer
17th July 2012, 06:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48uHEuDBqTs&feature=relmfu

### GOLD ### Cricket.Tendulkar.122.Runs.1996.1st.Test.Edgbaston

Another 21 min video.

Arvind Srinivasan
17th July 2012, 07:00 PM
Wow....This guy's uploaded versions that are predominantly longer than the ones uploaded by any user...Brilliant job. Thanks AF...

Arvind Srinivasan
17th July 2012, 07:07 PM
Century No. 29: 100 vs Australia, Kanpur:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfQDmbNDCgg

littlemaster1982
17th July 2012, 07:10 PM
We don't have these longer versions, AF :D Will DL them all :redjump:

Arvind Srinivasan
17th July 2012, 07:11 PM
Century No. 30: 143 vs Australia, Sharjah: Is there anything for us to talk about this innings....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOl8U1_UmkY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07BMrivOzUE

#RARE# ball by ball footage after the game was stopped because of the desert storm

ajithfederer
17th July 2012, 07:12 PM
Neraya long versions irukku lm andha channel-la. Pls check whenever u r free.

http://www.youtube.com/user/sachincrazy1000/videos

Arvind Srinivasan
17th July 2012, 07:13 PM

Just check the guy's channel LM. The guy's got a whole lot of them....:D

Arvind Srinivasan
17th July 2012, 07:16 PM
Century No. 31: 134 vs Australia, Sharjah: Enough's been said about this as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91L0HwAAkVI

Arvind Srinivasan
18th July 2012, 09:51 AM
Century No. 32: 100* vs Kenya, Kolkata: A very short version of the innings. It's just for 8 seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCP8lTrpcfI

Arvind Srinivasan
18th July 2012, 09:55 AM
Century No. 33: 128 vs Srilanka, Colombo and Century No. 34: 127* vs Zimbabwe, Bulawayo are unavailable. So moving on we have

Century No. 35: 141 vs Australia, Dhaka-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSmeb1XXlUQ

Arvind Srinivasan
18th July 2012, 10:00 AM
Century No. 36: 118* vs Zimbabwe, Sharjah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k73czZk_eVY

a #RARE# 30 Minute footage of the innings

Arvind Srinivasan
18th July 2012, 10:04 AM
Century No. 37: 124* vs Zimbabwe, Sharjah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcS3XfqzR6Q

a 17 minute video of the innings

Arvind Srinivasan
18th July 2012, 10:08 AM
Century No. 38: 113 vs NZ, Wellington:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu9xloK9W7I

LM check if you have this. This version is longer than the one uploaded by robelinda.

Arvind Srinivasan
18th July 2012, 08:02 PM
Century No. 39: 136 vs Pakistan, Chennai:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTvuwcwS3wo

Arvind Srinivasan
18th July 2012, 08:04 PM
Century No. 40: 124 vs Srilanka, Colombo is unavailable

So we get to Century No. 41: 140 vs Kenya, Bristol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0XYCwJKhAg

Arvind Srinivasan
18th July 2012, 08:09 PM
Century No. 43: 126* vs New Zealand, Mohali: A very short video of the innings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G_y_Mw89GE

Arvind Srinivasan
18th July 2012, 08:11 PM
Century No. 44- 217 vs New Zealand, Ahmedabad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sauobo1E-Gs

Arvind Srinivasan
18th July 2012, 08:33 PM
Century No. 42: 120 vs Srilanka, Colombo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUz2JQkvPcU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njBcgKtC0n4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bz0JvqoGdM

Arvind Srinivasan
18th July 2012, 08:38 PM
Century No. 45: 186* vs New Zealand, Hyderabad: A 17 minute video. The quality is a little poor though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5N5aNauGjc

Arvind Srinivasan
18th July 2012, 08:41 PM
Century No. 46: 116 vs Australia, Melbourne:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIZipfuyBQQ

A 19 minute video. LM check if you have this version.

Arvind Srinivasan
18th July 2012, 09:55 PM
Century No. 47: 122 vs South Africa, Baroda:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bx0IfH7PjE

Arvind Srinivasan
18th July 2012, 10:02 PM
Century NO. 48: 101 vs Srilanka, Sharjah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgaS_-c9QGE

Arvind Srinivasan
18th July 2012, 10:08 PM
Century no. 49: 122 vs Zimbabwe, Delhi and Century No. 50: 201* vs Zimbabwe, Nagpur are unavailable

So, Century No. 51: 146 vs Zimbabwe, Jodhpur:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FCizaUdFCc

A very rare 30 minute footage of the innings.

Arvind Srinivasan
18th July 2012, 10:14 PM
Century No. 52: 126 vs Australia, Chennai-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ73DUrqScc

Arvind Srinivasan
18th July 2012, 10:16 PM
Century no. 53: 139 vs Australia, Indore:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kwe-ZFn9Jz8

ajithfederer
19th July 2012, 03:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFrWhUjEYWc&feature=g-all-u

LM: Most WANTED among rare uploads. D/L this with immediate effect whenever you have a chance. A 39 min version of this knock.

Sachin Tendulkar 141 vs West Indies DLF Cup 2006 Malaysia

Arvind Srinivasan
19th July 2012, 08:26 PM
^ Excellent find, AF :thumbsup:

ajithfederer
23rd July 2012, 12:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXYLHySfhcA&feature=plcp

ajithfederer
23rd July 2012, 12:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0OSg_oKkr4&feature=relmfu

ajithfederer
23rd July 2012, 12:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15pCY9T1pas&feature=relmfu

ajithfederer
23rd July 2012, 01:50 PM
I never thought it would come to this but Kohli is well on course to beat this record here.

Kohli in 2012/SRT in 1998/ODI (http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/player/253802.html?class=2;spanmin1=01+jan+2012;spanval1= span;template=results;type=batting;view=match)

(Greatness achieved)
Till 01 Jan 1999
207 200 20 7728 143 42.93 8924 86.59 21 43 8 770 97

Now I am throwing an open challenge. Even Viv's record of 1700+ runs was overhauled by Youhana in 2006 but this record will stay forever. I will be stunned, shocked and amazed if this record is broken. 1894 runs in just 34 matches with 9 100's and 7 fifties with a S/R of 102.15 in this year alone. His average notches up again by 4.30 points. Australia was murdered in Sharjah and in the Champions Trophy.

http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthread.php?8270-Sir-Sachin-Tendulkar-4-100th-Century!&p=694382&viewfull=1#post694382

http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/records/282854.html

:clap:

littlemaster1982
23rd July 2012, 02:28 PM
Ennadhu, netthu India match-a :shock:

Arvind Srinivasan
23rd July 2012, 04:27 PM
I never thought it would come to this but Kohli is well on course to beat this record here.

Has got an excellent start to his ODI career, hasn't he? More than this record I feel he can beat Sachin's ODI hundreds tally if he plays consistently. He' got 12 hundreds in 84 innings already.. He might not have this consistency, but there's no denying that these are some amazing stats he's notched up.

littlemaster1982
23rd July 2012, 04:34 PM
How many ODI's we've got in the rest of the year? 4 ODIs in this series itself, and?

wizzy
23rd July 2012, 04:47 PM
3 more odies against Pak+ konjam gap eruntha Ind might tour SL for 5 odies again

Arvind Srinivasan
23rd July 2012, 07:11 PM
Century No. 54: 122* vs West Indies, Harare:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-BH8FLComs

Horrible quality..But nevertheless needed as it is the only version available

Arvind Srinivasan
23rd July 2012, 07:12 PM
Century No. 55: 101 vs South Africa: -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbY9IIjYJkA

Arvind Srinivasan
23rd July 2012, 07:15 PM
Century No. 56: 146 vs Kenya, Paarl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiTWjDQRCWA

Arvind Srinivasan
23rd July 2012, 07:17 PM
Century NO. 57: 155 vs South Africa::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIUX-SzLaMQ

Arvind Srinivasan
23rd July 2012, 07:19 PM
Century No. 58: 103 vs England, Ahmedabad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvpf9B-lXrU

Arvind Srinivasan
23rd July 2012, 07:21 PM
Century No. 59: 176 vs Zimbabwe, Nagpur:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHV1bblwitI

Arvind Srinivasan
23rd July 2012, 07:25 PM
Century No. 60: 117 vs West Indies, Trinidad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFyhSWQ45hU

Arvind Srinivasan
23rd July 2012, 07:26 PM
Century No. 61: 105* vs England, Chester Le Street:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzLKJAoB5hk&feature=relmfu

a 22 mintue video...#RARE#

Arvind Srinivasan
23rd July 2012, 07:31 PM
Century No. 62: 113 vs Srilanka, Bristol: Another #RARE# video. 24 minutes video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulrS7gJNB7Q

Arvind Srinivasan
23rd July 2012, 07:34 PM
Century No. 63: 193 vs England, Leeds:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz3YnxiWitg

An 18 minutes video.

Arvind Srinivasan
23rd July 2012, 07:36 PM
Century No 64: 176 vs West Indies, Kolkata:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkORecYRLwg

VinodKumar's
23rd July 2012, 10:55 PM

Stan, Not sure whether you noticed this or not. Sanga has already reached 1000 runs in ODI in 2012.

ajithfederer
24th July 2012, 01:04 PM
Checked Sangakkara's record after your post. Yes, he has crossed 1000 runs (http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/player/50710.html?class=2;spanmin1=01+jan+2012;spanval1=s pan;template=results;type=batting;view=match) @ an very good avg of 45. But he has taken 24 Inns to cross 1000 whereas Kohli's feat is astounding. I Checked India's fixtures in cricinfo and India don't play more ODI's to allow kohli to achieve this feat which is quite a shame.

ajithfederer
24th July 2012, 01:05 PM
No ODI's against NZ.
ODI's against England are only in next year.
2 Tests against NZ and 4 against Eng.

How many ODI's we've got in the rest of the year? 4 ODIs in this series itself, and?

Arvind Srinivasan
25th July 2012, 02:13 AM
Century No. 65: 152 vs Namibia, Pietermaritzburg:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNerIFjzquw

Arvind Srinivasan
25th July 2012, 02:15 AM
Century No.66: 100 vs Australia, Gwalior:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egdTMUrh7pk

Arvind Srinivasan
25th July 2012, 02:16 AM
Century No. 67: 102 vs New Zealand, Hyderabad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bfDQjnZj9E

a 27 minute video of the innings

Arvind Srinivasan
25th July 2012, 02:18 AM
Century No. 68: 241* vs Australia, Sydney:

Already posted by AF.

Arvind Srinivasan
25th July 2012, 02:19 AM
Century No. 69: 141 vs Pakistan, Rawilpindi:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD9SruBcWmg

Arvind Srinivasan
25th July 2012, 02:20 AM
Century No. 70: 194* vs Pakistan, Multan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXlaUJgeSrY

#RARE# video

Arvind Srinivasan
25th July 2012, 02:23 AM
Century No. 71: 248* vs Bangladesh, Dhaka:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ykH0LJLwXI

Arvind Srinivasan
25th July 2012, 02:25 AM
Century No. 72: 123 vs Pakistan, Ahmedabad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-ppqfGTrj4

Arvind Srinivasan
25th July 2012, 02:26 AM
Century No. 74: 100 vs Pakistan, Peshawar:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFi2krBwIOk

Arvind Srinivasan
25th July 2012, 02:31 AM
Century No.73: 109 vs Srilanka, New Delhi:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPe7ZqG7duY&feature=related

Record breaking 35th Test ton...But not from the start of innings though

ajithfederer
28th July 2012, 08:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCGVIgjdTIQ&feature=g-u-u

The best Leg spinner ever - Not shane Warne it is Sachin Tendulkar

SoftSword
28th July 2012, 09:07 PM
nice compilation, but some more brilliant ones missing i guess..

Arvind Srinivasan
29th July 2012, 10:59 AM
Century No. 74: 100 vs Pakistan , Peshawar-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFi2krBwIOk

An 18 minute video

Arvind Srinivasan
29th July 2012, 11:03 AM
Century No. 75: 141 vs WI, Kuala Lumpur: Video already posted by AF

Arvind Srinivasan
29th July 2012, 11:05 AM
Century No. 76: 100* vs West Indies, Baroda-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UUnLGvlvo4

ajithfederer
29th July 2012, 12:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMUzT_Qz5fk&feature=g-u-u

### GOLD ### Cricket.Tendulkar.103.NO.Runs.2008.vs.ENG.1st.Test .CHENNAI

LM, Gold category 32 minute version of 103 against England in Chennai. D/L It puhleessseee

ajaybaskar
29th July 2012, 12:52 PM
Sachin to retire at 45.

When asked what will he do after retiring, he replied 'We still have 5,6 years for that. Let me decide then'

Source:TOI

ajithfederer
29th July 2012, 12:52 PM
30 min version of 146 against vs zim 2001.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FCizaUdFCc&feature=plcp

ajithfederer
29th July 2012, 02:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/sachincrazy1000?feature=watch

Channel to watch out guys. Fellow uploads longer versions. Very good work.

Arvind Srinivasan
29th July 2012, 11:29 PM
Sachin to retire at 45.

When asked what will he do after retiring, he replied 'We still have 5,6 years for that. Let me decide then'

Too far fetched to think about I guess.

wizzy
29th July 2012, 11:55 PM
Sachin to retire at 45.

:rotfl3: Sach trolling media

ajithfederer
30th July 2012, 11:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5FVmbw3Isg&feature=g-u-u

ajithfederer
30th July 2012, 11:26 AM
http://www.deccanchronicle.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/article_horizontal/article-images/PTI7_27_2012_000060A_Kand_0.jpg.crop_display.jpg

ajithfederer
30th July 2012, 11:33 AM
There was another still in this BMW - 3 Series launch which I saw and I swear to god he looked like a film hero. He and the group head where kinda on their knees and it looked fantastic.

littlemaster1982
30th July 2012, 12:14 PM
### GOLD ### Cricket.Tendulkar.103.NO.Runs.2008.vs.ENG.1st.Test .CHENNAI

LM, Gold category 32 minute version of 103 against England in Chennai. D/L It puhleessseee

Done :thumbsup:

ajithfederer
31st July 2012, 07:53 AM
### GOLD ### Sachins 94 vs ENGLAND @ THE OVAL

Arnab chatterji is quite soon becoming my popular uploader in tube. But very poor as his latest 20 min video of above has been striken down immediately. So guys if you have anything to d/l from his collection please do it soon as he may have very less time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U_4sF0s5Rw&feature=plcp

ajithfederer
2nd August 2012, 11:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUODW845eaI&feature=g-all-f

Sachin Tendulkar 203 vs Sri Lanka 2nd Test 2010

LM, DWHT before?????

Arvind Srinivasan
2nd August 2012, 11:11 AM
^ At last a guy uploaded this innings...Thanks for sharing AF...

ajithfederer
2nd August 2012, 12:52 PM
Tendulkar N'ted for ICC's people choice award.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/series-tournaments/sachin-tendulkar--an-indian-icon/top-stories/Sachin-Tendulkar-nominated-for-ICC-Peoples-Choice-Award/articleshow/15311425.cms

ajithfederer
2nd August 2012, 12:57 PM
What did I tell you ppl!!! Crossed 1000 already. The average is stunninnnnn.

Kohli in 2012/SRT in 1998/ODI (http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/player/253802.html?class=2;spanmin1=01+jan+2012;spanval1= span;template=results;type=batting;view=match)

http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthread.php?8270-Sir-Sachin-Tendulkar-4-100th-Century!&p=694382&viewfull=1#post694382

http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/records/282854.html

:clap:

littlemaster1982
2nd August 2012, 12:58 PM
LM, DWHT before?????

No AF, will DL today.

ajithfederer
2nd August 2012, 01:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqAhIWD7XzA&feature=player_embedded#!

Don't d/l this lm :lol:

P_R
2nd August 2012, 01:12 PM
What did I tell you ppl!!! Crossed 1000 already. The average is stunninnnnn.

baas, the next ODI vs. SL is the last ODI India is playing this year.
Eng in India ODIs start only in January.

In 2011 he made 1300 runs, but that's because there were plenty of ODIs to play.

ajithfederer
2nd August 2012, 01:15 PM
Pak is coming here later this year. And bcci can very well pull sl for another 5 match series. Matter adhu illa kohli has maximized his potential :clap:

baas, the next ODI vs. SL is the last ODI India is playing this year.
Eng in India ODIs start only in January.

In 2011 he made 1300 runs, but that's because there were plenty of ODIs to play.

Arvind Srinivasan
2nd August 2012, 02:02 PM
I doubt if another SL series will come this year, AF...Already the schedule is packed with the Pak series coming in....

ajithfederer
3rd August 2012, 11:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6CTQDqF4Wk&feature=g-all-u

Cricket.Tendulkar.117.Not.Out.2008.Aus.vs.Ind.1st. ODI.FINAL.SCG

LM, A 20 min video of 117 against Aus/2008. Please d/l whenever possible.

ajithfederer
3rd August 2012, 11:14 AM
OMFG He has uploaded 146 against SA in Capetown. A 18 min version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohqXjfxc2ZI&feature=relmfu

ajithfederer
3rd August 2012, 11:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOh9OV6SqM0&feature=channel&list=UL

### GOLD ### Cricket.Tendulkar.98.vs.Pakistan.2003.WC.Centurion

15 Min version.

ajithfederer
3rd August 2012, 11:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp8woOnyUhc&feature=channel&list=UL

### GOLD ### Cricket.Tendulkar.111.no.Runs.2010.SA.1st.Test.Cen turion

22 Min version

ajithfederer
3rd August 2012, 11:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM_YLNPjr2s&feature=channel&list=UL

13 min version

### GOLD ### Cricket Tendulkar 109 Runs 2008 vs AUS 4th Test NAGPUR

ajithfederer
3rd August 2012, 11:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG45xhEwLbk&feature=plcp

### GOLD ### Cricket Tendulkar 79 Runs 2007 Aus vs Ind 4th Odi Mohali x264

We have this before but not of this video quality I suppose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpOcWmpWOK4&feature=context-chv

### GOLD ### Cricket Tendulkar 72 Runs 2007 vs Australia NAGPUR x264

ajithfederer
3rd August 2012, 02:52 PM
Long Uploads continue to pour from arnab. Here's a 20 min version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpUxu0V7JyI&feature=g-all-u

Cricket Tendulkar 99 Runs 2007 vs PAKISTAN 2ndOdi MOHALI x264

ajithfederer
3rd August 2012, 02:53 PM
This is great. A 29 min version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1KaVgzpxVg&feature=channel&list=UL

Cricket Tendulkar 153 2008 Aus vs Ind 4th Test Adelaide x264

Arvind Srinivasan
4th August 2012, 10:50 AM
Wow!!! AF...:thumbsup:

ajithfederer
6th August 2012, 04:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQw4Bs_5xRU&feature=plcp

Good ole story from Gavaskar on Tendulkar.

ajithfederer
9th August 2012, 12:36 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s480x480/562788_10151156584170359_1543347924_n.jpg

New Delhi: Sachin Tendulkar attended the Rajya Sabha for the first time on the opening day of the Monsoon Session on Wednesday. The batting maestro called on the President at Rashtrapati Bhavan during which the first citizen briefed him about Parliamentary procedures.

Tendulkar described the interaction with President Pranab Mukherjee as "highly enjoyable and educative".

Tendulkar and Rekha were nominated as the Rajya Sabha members on April 26. The 39-year-old cricketer had taken oath on June 4.

"It is a new experience for me," Tendulkar told reporters after his maiden presence in the Rajya Sabha.

Tendulkar attended the Question Hour which was adjourned after obituary references because of uproar over Assam violence and alleged desecration of BR Ambedkar's statues in Uttar Pradesh.

Arvind Srinivasan
10th August 2012, 04:50 PM
Century No. 77: 101 vs Bangladesh, Chittagong:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB1hH8syeCo

Arvind Srinivasan
10th August 2012, 04:52 PM
Century No. 78: 122 vs Bangladesh, Dhaka:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL50238629A6A739C2&v=rjMCB9arHqA&feature=player_detailpage

Arvind Srinivasan
10th August 2012, 04:55 PM
Century No. 79: 154* vs Australia, Sydney

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok9wasuUer8

A 24 minute video thanks to Arnab

Arvind Srinivasan
10th August 2012, 05:04 PM
Century nos- 80, 81 , 82, 83 have all been posted by AF.

Century No. 84: 163* vs New Zealand, Christchurch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAYuK71HEXA

Arvind Srinivasan
10th August 2012, 05:06 PM
Century No. 85: 160 vs New Zealand, Hamilton:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQFv2GvkvlA

Arvind Srinivasan
10th August 2012, 05:09 PM
Century No. 86: 138 vs Srilanka, Colombo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM6pGB9HsoU

Arvind Srinivasan
10th August 2012, 05:18 PM
Century No. 87: 175 vs Australia, Hyderabad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihWhbTojYSg&feature=related

Arvind Srinivasan
10th August 2012, 05:20 PM
Century No. 88: 100* vs Srilanka, Ahmedabad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NilFbwL8R2I

Arvind Srinivasan
10th August 2012, 05:22 PM
Century No. 89: 105* vs Bangladesh, Chittagong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euXylt33qxI

Arvind Srinivasan
10th August 2012, 05:24 PM
Century No. 90: 143 vs Bangladesh, Dhaka:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSM533UGda8

Arvind Srinivasan
10th August 2012, 05:29 PM
Century No. 91: 100 vs South Africa, Nagpur:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vhruer6ivY

Arvind Srinivasan
10th August 2012, 05:31 PM
Century No. 92: 106 vs South Africa, Kolkata:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GuzHrf_s5c

Arvind Srinivasan
10th August 2012, 05:33 PM
Century No. 93: 200* vs South Africa, Gwalior:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04rnyxeN1vc

Arvind Srinivasan
10th August 2012, 05:33 PM
Century No. 94: 203 vs Srilanka, Colombo: Already posted by AF

Arvind Srinivasan
10th August 2012, 05:37 PM
Century No. 95: 214 vs Australia, Bangalore:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewaCED5rD00

Arvind Srinivasan
10th August 2012, 05:38 PM
Century No. 96- 111* vs South Africa, Centurion :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp8woOnyUhc&feature=player_embedded

Thanks to AF for sharing this.

SoftSword
10th August 2012, 05:39 PM
Century No. 94: 203 vs Srilanka, Colombo: Already posted by AF
so wat... plis give link in 2993...
its good to see in order... if one starts watching the centuries from the begining, he can understand how much the skills has evolved over the period sequentially...
jus a rekost.

PS: great work :notworthy: :nallaarukkanum:

Arvind Srinivasan
10th August 2012, 05:41 PM
^ Sure SS.

Arvind Srinivasan
10th August 2012, 05:46 PM
Century No. 97: 146 vs South Africa, Cape Town:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohqXjfxc2ZI&feature=player_embedded

Posted from AF's post again.

Arvind Srinivasan
10th August 2012, 05:48 PM
Century No. 98: 120 vs England, Bangalore:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmunfPX1yQI

Horrible quality, but nevertheless a longer version.

Arvind Srinivasan
10th August 2012, 05:49 PM
Century No. 98: 111 vs South Africa, Nagpur:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OxUuigmhE4