PDA

View Full Version : Sir Sachin Tendulkar 4

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14

ajithfederer
19th April 2011, 11:58 AM
May be BCCI should push CSA for a series next year. The present FTP Runs out in mid 2012 i guess.

ajithfederer
19th April 2011, 12:03 PM
http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/64100.html

And this was the match why i so hate the chennai weather. Bloody aussies should have never won the series in 2004. Chennai weather ruined India's record. Shewag had held them by the scruff of the neck and he would won this match and drew the series.

Plum
19th April 2011, 12:11 PM
illa reachable target chase pannumbodhu fail airukkanum... indha madhiri edhavadhu nadandhucha
Ha! That 120 is a hard wound to heal, Bala. perungkodumai. Match Fixer AzharuddinlAm irundhApla still 120 was tantalisingly within reach.

One thing people forget about Sachin's peak as a batsman and his captaincy is that at any given time, he had 3 match fixers in the team to deal with. I mean, not like he knew it then but there were people in the team working hard to lose.

Another reason why people keep throwing these stones at Sachin is fortunately or unfortunately, that other colossus of our era, Brian Charles. He did it. Atleast twice. Against Australia. On his own. That kind of tends to make people believe that Sachin failed in something that is possible for the best batsmen. What people wont remember is the luck Lara had in those innings with dropped catches and ungiven decisions. I'll be the last person to grudge Lara his destiny, not the least because I was once passionately on his side of the debate, but I'd be the first to concede that those two innings dont automatically place Lara above Sachin as a match winner, no matter how romantic and dramatic those victories were

sathya_1979
19th April 2011, 12:35 PM
Plum, Twice? apart from 153*, in which other match Lara scored a century in 4th innings? None IIRC. Sachin also have a 4th inning match winning century (103* Vs Eng in 2008). It's all even if you consider scoring 100 in 4th innings as a match winning knock.

Also, look at the no. of 40-50+ scores of both Sachin and Lara in 3rd and 4th innings of Tests - To Win / To save. Sachin is better, IIRC.

sathya_1979
19th April 2011, 12:36 PM
Plum, how can we forget 136 vs Pak in Chennai, the greatest inning for a losing cause :(

raajarasigan
19th April 2011, 12:39 PM
Aus series - we should have won in both times-nga. We were very unlucky. Me being the harshest Indian team basher naane solren. We were very unlucky in 03 not to win and in 07/feddy, 2007 series, even if we had won the Sydney test, it will merely be a drawn series...

2003 - of course, we had a upper hand after the first day in Melbourne but thrown it away.. but I think we had a better chance in the last test in sydney.. if NOT for Steve Waugh's 80, we would have won that match and sealed the series..

ajithfederer
19th April 2011, 12:45 PM
2007 if we had won the sydney test it is 2-1 for india. We won the perth test.

Steve waugh was earlier plum lb to kumble when he just started his 2nd innings. He was not given out. And langer was lb to agarkar twice. Even he was not given out.

raajarasigan
19th April 2011, 12:51 PM
2007 if we had won the sydney test it is 2-1 for india. We won the perth test. oh yes.. :oops: forgot that we lost rather than a draw...
also, 2003 did NOT have McGra / Warne...

Plum
19th April 2011, 12:56 PM
Frankly, we were Bucknored twice. The wound still festers for me because it is South Africa that is credited with dethroning Australia at home for the first time since their dominance years. We deserved that status. Not the least because we were the only one to consistently challenge Australia during that time and actually could have won two series at Australia if not for some really bad karma. Yes, Umpiring decisions go both ways but the number and quality of decisions that screwed us was too much in those two tours. I dont believe in decisions evening out over a career because what use India getting a favourable path due to favorubale decisions in 2011 as a compensation for 2007? A lost opportunity for history is a lost opportunity. A win now 2011 with some favourable decisions will not substitute for that - not the least because a generation of steely Cricketers retired without a credit that they richly deserved.

And as Feddy said Australia should still be searching to conquer the Final Frontier. 2004 was really lucky for them with the Chennai test washed out on last day.

This really goes to show how much destiny has a part in shaping up unbeatable records of champion teams. They are champion teams alright but they are also lucky.

ajithfederer
19th April 2011, 02:42 PM
Mcgrath was always injury prone. He always missed a couple of series in his career. And also his wife's medical condition in the later part of his career didn't help much either.

Warne illangradhai vida avanai velayada vidalaingradhu dhan unmai. He was banned for a year by CA for usage of the banned substance.

oh yes.. :oops: forgot that we lost rather than a draw...
also, 2003 did NOT have McGra / Warne...

ajithfederer
19th April 2011, 02:45 PM
I hope they take another 4-5 decades for their next win.

And as Feddy said Australia should still be searching to conquer the Final Frontier. 2004 was really lucky for them with the Chennai test washed out on last day.

littlemaster1982
19th April 2011, 02:56 PM

Not just that. BCCI goons decided to play politics and put their own causes above team's benefit (Nagpur green pitch) :banghead:

ajithfederer
19th April 2011, 03:04 PM
Tendulkar not playing the first two matches due to the tennis elbow injury didnt help much either. Enakku idhula sollikolla oru sandhosham ennanna thalaivar illadha appo series jeichutanuga :lol:. He only came back in the 3rd test but it was too late. Andha side Ponting velayadalainnu sollalam but he was never a factor in India.

P.S: Thalaivar's 55 in the 4th test 2nd Innings at wankhede was a very crucial knock. Idhellam 4th innings knocks aa theriadhu punditskku.

ajithfederer
19th April 2011, 03:08 PM
What is that?. Never heard this before.

Not just that. BCCI goons decided to play politics and put their own causes above team's benefit (Nagpur green pitch) :banghead:

littlemaster1982
19th April 2011, 03:30 PM
What is that?. Never heard this before.

The green pitch was a result of BCCI politics.

From CF, (http://www.cricforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=60394&sid=7518d2daecfb1983b5df9005f0895a73)

Its widely known that then Vidarbha Cricket Association President Shashank Manohar asked the curator Kishore Pradhan to prepare a green-top pitch to teach the Indian/BCCI/Dalmia cricket team a lesson and make it likely that India would lose the series. Sashank Manohar was then involved in a bitter electoral war with Dalmia.

Ganguly pulled out of the match just before toss, because of this.

P.S: This post (http://www.cricforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=59954&sid=46e50a8b12e9a42c09ab6af10f2a4bbc#p59954) by another CF member throws more light into the issue.

raajarasigan
19th April 2011, 03:31 PM
IIRC, they prepared a grassy pitch just to please other international cricket boards. This was critisized heavily then. Also, there was a speculation that Ganguly and Harbhajan pulled out of the match at the last minute after seeing this grassy pitch.

For the last match, they prepared a 90' turner in Mumbai. Clarke best bowling figures anga than..

SoftSword
19th April 2011, 03:39 PM
unga karumam pudicha moolaila epdiyaa ivlo visayattha nyabagam vechu, ennamo pona vaaram nadandha maadhiri agalvaaraaichi discussion pannittu irukkeenga...
keragam kaalaila threadkulla vandhadhum inferiority complex, naama avlo periya fan illayon'ra guilty concious ellaatthayum karaichu oottharinga.... :evil:

ajithfederer
19th April 2011, 03:40 PM
Oh thanks lm for the wonderful link. :bow:.

ajithfederer
19th April 2011, 03:43 PM
LM, One more query

Wasn't this on the air that when the Indian team toured australia in 1999-00, some BCCI Official commented that the team would lose 3-0 even before the test matches started?.

Plum
19th April 2011, 03:52 PM
That was JY Lele, a famous BCCI comedian.

Plum
19th April 2011, 03:56 PM
Nagpur 2004: Manohar and gang who were against Dalmia wanted to derail India and got a green pitch prepared. Ganguly (had a back problem so skipped the match) or (saw the grass and opted out due to fear - Chappell brothers' version). adhAvadhu adhukku munnAdi avar grassy pitchla veLayAndadhE illaiyAm. adhai pArthavuNE quarter adichuttu kavundhuttArAm.

But that is ok - we got favourable pitches in South Africa in the 2006 tour(we registered our first win there) and even Australia in 2004 and 2008 had neutered pitches which helped us.

That can happen to a home team. But the Chennai test loss was a total robbery by destiny. That is what made the series loss unpalatable.

ajithfederer
19th April 2011, 04:02 PM
All i can seriously hope is for Tendulkar not having to associate to anything even remotely with BCCI when he decides to retire. It's such a shitehouse.

Plum
19th April 2011, 04:40 PM
We could have had our first test series win in Australia as early as 1986. We drew 0-0. As usual, rain robbed us of a win in the final match although diffident scoring rates (of the order of Sub 2.0 run rate could be blamed too - but then that was the general rate of scoring). Also, a few home favouring umpiring decisions by Aussie umpires as usual.

Most famously Srikkanth, Gavaskar and Amarnath scored centuries from #1, #2 and #3 in the Sydney test. Srikkanth who probably scored at a rate of S/R 50 was considered too dashing and dynamic for that era :-)

Ofcourse, did I mention it was a post-golden-era emaciated Aussie team reeling from the loss of Chappell Jr, Rod Marsh and Lillee at a single stroke?

Plum
19th April 2011, 04:41 PM
In 1979, we lost 2-3. That was to a Packer-demaciated Aussie team led by Bobby Simpson at 45 years of age. Should have won that one too.
In 1983, Kapil Dev, the Dhoni before Dhoni, inspired us to a famous win but still no Cigar

Plum
19th April 2011, 04:50 PM
AUSTRALIA v INDIA 1985-86

At Melbourne, December 26, 27, 28, 29, 30. Drawn. Australia, who except for Matthews and Border batted poorly, were saved by the weather and by the Indians' lacking a sense of urgency. India, who had almost all of the post-lunch play on the last day in which to score 126 to win, were 59 for two at tea when the weather intervened.
The pitch was well grassed, but not green, and yet the ball turned from the first day. By the third, Australia lodged a protest about its quality, even though India were in the process of compiling a big score. Anticipating a turning pitch, India had included Sivaramakrishnan, despite his lack of form, while Gilbert had returned for Hughes in the Australian side. Waugh, a batsman and medium-pace bowler, won his Test cap because Ritchie had fractured toes.
India won the toss and bowled, a tactic inconsistent with their selection of an extra spinner. It succeeded, however. Damp underneath, the pitch helped the spinners and Australia were 127 for six before tea. A seventh-wicket partnership between Matthews and Bright enabled them to reach 210 for eight by the close, all the wickets having fallen to spin, and Matthews, 54 overnight, continued his defiance next morning. Taking 50 off the last 70 balls, he deservedly reached his century, which included a 6 and ten 4s. Of the 46 he and Gilbert put on for the last wicket, Matthews scored 41.
India were twice interrupted by bad light, losing 65 minutes, but his was compensated for by a rollicking 86, off 89 balls, from Srikkanth. At the close India were 187 for three from 56 overs, and they conceded no ground on the third morning until just before lunch. In the afternoon, however, the innings lost momentum until Kapil Dev came in at 291 for five, half an hour before tea, and struck 55 from 50 balls. When 46, he became only the third all-rounder, after G. S. Sobers, and I. T. Botham, to score 3,000 runs and take 200 wickets in Tests, India finished the day 431 for nine.
Australia, 183 behind, went in again with almost two days left, and that they were not beaten on the fourth day was due to Border's skill in playing spin and his fortitude. Having batted for 228 minutes, he was unbeaten at the close with 98 in a total of 228 for eight. In the last over before the close, Reid, seemingly caught at slip, off Yadav, was adjudged not out, and although he did not remain for long next morning, the decision gave Kapil Dev added ammunition with which to attack the umpiring. Gilbert dug in again, staying for 115 minutes while Border, whom the Indians were reluctant to attack, added 64. The Australian captain was last out for a heroic 163, from 358 balls, containing sixteen 4s. The weather forecast for the final day was unfavourable, yet the Indians seemed to have ignored it, judging by their tactics against Australia's last pair and by their approach afterwards to getting the required runs.
Border was the Man of the Match. The attendance was 81,715.
© John Wisden & Co

BTW, this was your favourite Waugh's debut :-)

Plum
19th April 2011, 04:51 PM
These days if a side is left with 126 to win in 25 overs on the last day and crawls to 59/2, there will be inquisition.

What happened wa: India needed 126 to win in almost 2 sessions. They crawled to 59/2 by tea and were done in by the weather.
In other matche sin the serries also, they lost time to bad light which was controversial(although Wisden and co deftly avoid mention) in that it was seen to favour Australia who were in trouble rather than genuine case of bad light

sathya_1979
19th April 2011, 05:25 PM
In 1979, we lost 2-3. That was to a Packer-demaciated Aussie team led by Bobby Simpson at 45 years of age. Should have won that one too.
In 1983, Kapil Dev, the Dhoni before Dhoni, inspired us to a famous win but still no Cigar
It's 1981, India defended less than 150 with Dev taking 5-28 playing with pain killing injections and due support from Dilip Doshi with 3 wickets

Plum
19th April 2011, 05:33 PM
Yeah, 1981. ungaLa mAdhiri vayasula periayvangaLukku correctA gnAbgam irukkum sathya :-)
Even that 2-3 loss was probably not exactly 1979. Maybe 77 or 78

ajithfederer
20th April 2011, 06:57 AM
Danks plum.

ajithfederer
20th April 2011, 02:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C72dVXdk_E8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDU2k8pkh90&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Finally somebody uploads in youtube.

ajithfederer
20th April 2011, 03:06 PM
On the wake of the BG Trophy discussions from yesterday I found this great channel today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu7odnUMccc&feature=relmfu

It has almost all the hi-lights of Border Gavaskar trophy 2007/08 in Australia.

ajithfederer
20th April 2011, 03:20 PM
Seeing RP Singh, Ishanth and Pathan bowling with such vigor in Perth. Ennangada ungalukku aachu ippo :cry:

littlemaster1982
20th April 2011, 03:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AeApbPC_Y0

19thmay
20th April 2011, 05:08 PM
Seeing RP Singh, Ishanth and Pathan bowling with such vigor in Perth. Ennangada ungalukku aachu ippo :cry:

RP Singh and Ishanth especially. Ripper! I had great hopes on them. :banghead:

raajarasigan
20th April 2011, 06:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AeApbPC_Y0good video master :thumbsup: still remember the four he hit on 0:58.. it was hit really hard that Rhodes let it go though it was so close to him.. this final was a re-match actually.. the actual match was rained out but play was possible for some time.. he was in some kind of form blasting Klusener on that day.. but eventually, he was caught in point by Rhodes. It was one of the best catches of all time though the replays showed that Rhodes grounded the ball when completing the catch...

littlemaster1982
20th April 2011, 07:35 PM
Sachin becomes the first Indian to have a million followers in Twitter 8-) Total no of tweets: 237 :lol:

SoftSword
20th April 2011, 07:39 PM
master :evil:

littlemaster1982
20th April 2011, 07:49 PM
Why evil :huh:

SoftSword
20th April 2011, 07:53 PM
andha newsa naan post pannalaamnu vandhaen....

u know what...
thats a tweet from fakingnews.com it seems. :lol:
nallaa venum.....

ajithfederer
20th April 2011, 07:59 PM
http://twitter.com/#!/sachin_rt

It is 999,062 as of now.

ajithfederer
20th April 2011, 08:03 PM
Excellent video that RR. Great(Ethana matchkku sollaradhu) knock from tendulkar. If only he had batted for another 5-6 overs we would have won that game. I think in this match only allan donald abuses dravid and dravid walks away.

littlemaster1982
20th April 2011, 08:11 PM
SS, you fail :poke:

Check his twitter page :p

littlemaster1982
20th April 2011, 08:13 PM

It is 999,062 as of now.

I checked sometime back and he had crossed 1 million followers :roll:

ajithfederer
20th April 2011, 08:15 PM
haha idk lm, now its 999.062.

SoftSword
20th April 2011, 08:17 PM

:poke:

999, 637 now.

littlemaster1982
20th April 2011, 08:30 PM
I swear it was over a million :cry:

SoftSword
20th April 2011, 08:32 PM

padippu satthiyamaa?

ajithfederer
20th April 2011, 08:43 PM
Even cricinfo live commentary said so.

sathya_1979
20th April 2011, 10:20 PM
screenshot pOttu prove paNNunga!

littlemaster1982
20th April 2011, 11:45 PM
I should have done that :|

ajithfederer
21st April 2011, 05:25 AM
About @sachin_rt. 237
Tweets8
Following1,001,991
Followers13,938
Listed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a million now.

It is 999,062 as of now.

ajithfederer
22nd April 2011, 10:41 PM
Sharjah 1st knock - today 13 years ago. :clap:

ajithfederer
23rd April 2011, 12:12 AM
http://p.imgci.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/132000/132079.jpg

Indiya- aasthrieliya nalluravai thalamai thaangi vazhi nadathum Annan sachin ramesh Tendulkarin captaincy ae pugazhvom

:clap:

littlemaster1982
23rd April 2011, 12:44 AM
Nobel price for peace to Sachin :yes:

satissh_r
23rd April 2011, 09:41 AM
Read this on twitter -

I had to remind Gary Kristen often that he was in the covers to field against Sachin, not to applaud him- Hansie Cronje

Gary :clap:

satissh_r
23rd April 2011, 12:20 PM
Mahesh Bhupathi's tribute to Sachin :) :)

http://www.dnaindia.com/sport/comment_sachin-tendulkar-is-my-hero-mahesh-bhupathi_1535118

Forgot to add, it is a fantastic read :notworthy:

sathya_1979
23rd April 2011, 06:45 PM
So many heartbreaks, so many tears
Alone stood a warrior, without any fears
Changed a Nation, Gave it hope
His presence - opponents couldn't cope
India smiles and its happiness is true
Name is Sachin, we salute you!

http://takshzilabeta.com/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Sachin-Tendulkar-001.jpg

Happy Birthday Sir God Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar! Thanks for everything :bow: :bow: :bow:

Bala (Karthik)
23rd April 2011, 09:49 PM
Thalaivaa :notworthy:

littlemaster1982
24th April 2011, 12:00 AM
http://i.cdn.cnngo.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/article_large/article-images/large/the-indian-express2.jpg

Happy Birthday, Sachin!!

Sourav
24th April 2011, 12:15 AM
Happy B'day Sachin!!! :D :bow:

Bala (Karthik)
24th April 2011, 12:17 AM
Abhidhaabhi 98 rewind

Kalyasi
24th April 2011, 12:50 AM
Happy B'day Thalaiva!!

SoftSword
24th April 2011, 01:21 AM
http://freehindu.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/young-sachin-tendulkar-freeehindu-india-world-cup-2011-win-celebrations-pictures-freehidnu-bollywood-movies-music-books-sachin-tendulkar-freehindu-career-relationships-FREEHINDU-FREE-HINDU.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-e2dgVY3nvzI/TX8DKKCdfvI/AAAAAAAABxQ/fQnJJ2XEvzo/s1600/sachin-tendulkar2.jpg

http://mpcaonline.com/uploads/Sachin%20Tendulkar_sachin-tendulkar.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-o0cuYwrHIak/TZIP3kvcV7I/AAAAAAAAAlM/YrpZgoQuHVw/s400/Sachin+Tendulkar+wears+a+turban+at+the+inauguratio n+of+a+cricket+academy%252C+Pune.jpg

SoftSword
24th April 2011, 01:30 AM
http://images.teamtalk.com/08/10/800x600/Sachin-Tendulkar-India-England-Third-Test-1st_1316017.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_y8O6oXwz20Q/SxJsUbsBz5I/AAAAAAAAChc/K7u_7ueewu4/s1600/Sachin%2BTendulkar%2BWallpaper%2B0106.jpg

http://cricages.com/wp-content/uploads/Sachin-Tendulkar-of-India-0011.jpg

http://p.imgci.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/97100/97154.jpg

SoftSword
24th April 2011, 01:37 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_fP1y4T5-DFE/TB0IxZ3P5bI/AAAAAAAAAZY/qjNJRaffUnQ/s1600/Sachin+Tendulkar_9541.jpg

http://www.dhantenan.com/dynImages/Pictures-of-Sachin-Tendulkar.jpg

http://livinggallery.oneindia.in/d/53771-2/sachin-tendulkar-arjun01.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_NJ_ucDN5HAI/TFFzrv4q1WI/AAAAAAAAAM4/2jzN0l7LcJ4/s1600/Sachin+Tendulkar+(53).jpg

SoftSword
24th April 2011, 01:41 AM
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_oHF-qUKh09c/S6PBWCXHPQI/AAAAAAAAt8A/naSRz-FN1xg/unseen-sachin-tendulkar-pics-26.jpg

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_oHF-qUKh09c/S6PA_VwC08I/AAAAAAAAt7Y/tky9MFCLnUc/unseen-sachin-tendulkar-pics-5.jpg

http://www.pakistannewstime.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Sachin-Tendulkar4.jpg

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_oHF-qUKh09c/S6PAsQhqiZI/AAAAAAAAt6Y/9sU0dKkbVvE/unseen-sachin-tendulkar-pics-8.jpg

SoftSword
24th April 2011, 01:47 AM
http://www.extramirchi.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/sachin-tendulkar-dancing.jpg

http://www.teluguone.com/cricket/wallpapers/Sachin-Tendulkar-Wallpapers/big/Sachin-Tendulkar-Wallpapers1.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_-gBVSv-MqwY/SUeCBLx9UYI/AAAAAAAACqY/5WHCbRgjEFc/s400/sachin-1.jpeg

http://timescontent.com/tss/photos/preview/130580/Sachin%20Tendulkar.jpg

SoftSword
24th April 2011, 01:51 AM
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_oHF-qUKh09c/S6PBzr2P3NI/AAAAAAAAt9A/K2r5BjaNzKE/unseen-sachin-tendulkar-pics-38.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_kxISpuhVgOI/TDhsg8249zI/AAAAAAAAADU/XT4x850sZGU/s320/Sachin+Tendulkar+(5).jpg

http://wallpapers99.com/images/wallpaper/1024x768/Sachin%20Tendulkar_9548.jpg

http://fineartamerica.com/images-medium/sachin-tendulkar-shashikanta-parida.jpg

SoftSword
24th April 2011, 01:56 AM
http://www.gotit.co/wallpaperImages/412Sachin.gif

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Mw2OIL_qSqo/TTPWbxyJQ6I/AAAAAAAACq8/SMKAqqVYwWE/s320/sachin%2Btendulkar%2Bwith%2Bhis%2Bwife.jpg

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_oHF-qUKh09c/S6PAuziw_OI/AAAAAAAAt6k/HoEi2TjQZl0/unseen-sachin-tendulkar-pics-3.jpg

http://static.indianexpress.com/m-images/Mon%20Apr%2011%202011,%2018:35%20hrs/M_Id_209325_Sachin_Tendulkar.jpg

SoftSword
24th April 2011, 02:05 AM
http://www.nayarajasthan.com/secure/uploadPic/Sachin_Lara_Big.jpg

http://www.kingcricket.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/India/tendulkar.JPG

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_uMuIGJajfdg/ScUhZNXTK4I/AAAAAAAAAoM/RRVA56LHa24/s400/sachin-tendulkar-india.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_NJ_ucDN5HAI/TJ8pCBIhFcI/AAAAAAAAAls/wkT4-uB06gw/s1600/Sachin_Tendulkar_Photo_009_22_08_2005.jpg

SoftSword
24th April 2011, 02:22 AM
http://www.mynews.in/slide_show/images/11100104114801_515x343.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_YjF5rgKuMuY/S9KLlhHpxaI/AAAAAAAAGcE/AJ97f7rz5Iw/s1600/sachinwall3.jpg

பிறந்தநாள் வாழ்த்துக்கள் தலைவா!!
நீங்க வாழும் காலத்துல, நாட்டுல பொறந்ததுக்கு ரொம்ப பெருமபடுறோம்...

நீங்க நல்லா இருக்கணும்...
வாழ்க!!

19thmay
24th April 2011, 09:16 AM
You are my inspiration,
You are the tutor of my life, my career...
You are not just a cricketer, a positive reference...
Super Godddd..................
Love you Sachu........................ Many more happy returns of the day!!!! :clap: :clap:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-LsHuukjAvoI/TbOSbgFJsKI/AAAAAAAAAr0/ZqOqqhi0deQ/s1600/sachin-tendulkar-birthday.jpeg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-FFy8cYnW1U0/TbOSUb1bUKI/AAAAAAAAArs/2kW1iBgqImo/s1600/sachin-birthday.jpeg

raghavendran
24th April 2011, 09:24 AM
Pirantha Naal Vazhtukkal Thalaiva!!!!
innaiki avar velayada matarnu solrainga?..apdiya?

littlemaster1982
24th April 2011, 09:48 AM
innaiki avar velayada matarnu solrainga?..apdiya?

Naanum adhaan kelvipatten. Now that Sai Baba has passed away, I don't think he will play :|

Plum
24th April 2011, 10:23 AM
Ipl veLayAdaRadhu avLO mukkiyamA? Voottula birthday koNdAdattumpA! nIngaLLAm mattum birthdayku cake vetti, quarter adichui figure madakki koNdAdaRInga :huh:

ajithfederer
24th April 2011, 10:35 AM
No b'day celebs today since sai baba passed away.

viraajan
24th April 2011, 10:37 AM
Will sachin play today? Doubtful I think.

ajithfederer
24th April 2011, 10:49 AM
Inga evvalo per adhellam panrangannu ungalukku therium? :lol:

Ipl veLayAdaRadhu avLO mukkiyamA? Voottula birthday koNdAdattumpA! nIngaLLAm mattum birthdayku cake vetti, quarter adichui figure madakki koNdAdaRInga :huh:

19thmay
24th April 2011, 10:51 AM
I think he is not playing today. Bhajji will be the captain.

Plum
24th April 2011, 10:52 AM
Oru oogaththula solRadhu dhaan :). iLaignargaL - ivLO kUda paNNa mAttIngaLA? :huh:

viraajan
24th April 2011, 10:55 AM
Heard that all programs in AP are cancelled today. Does that include Match as well?

Plum
24th April 2011, 10:55 AM
Bhajji will be captain? I the support Deccan

ajithfederer
24th April 2011, 11:05 AM
:lol:. Get outta here :twisted:

Dinesh84
24th April 2011, 12:22 PM
Happy birthday Sachin! :D

Puliyan_Biryani
24th April 2011, 03:58 PM
Happy birthday thalai :cheer:. Revisiting the birthday special at Sharjah. Happily nostalgic except for the 10th exam.

ajaybaskar
24th April 2011, 07:05 PM
Happy birthday to India's favourite son!!

Murali Srinivas
24th April 2011, 11:20 PM
A Very Very Happy Birthday And

Many Many Many Many More

Happy Returns

To The

Greatest Cricketer Ever To Have Walked

On This Earth!

Regards

ajithfederer
25th April 2011, 12:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuNJSNyMbhs&feature=feedu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjQRoCtdHUE&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o1yToHCdn8&feature=related

ajithfederer
25th April 2011, 01:20 AM
Sachin Tendulkar 70 vs West Indies 1996 WC (no audio!). Also features Kambli's cameo. Full match highlights on ICF...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C8EO6AYJ

LM, Another rare video.

sathya_1979
25th April 2011, 01:45 PM
http://p.imgci.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/132100/132172.jpg

ajithfederer
25th April 2011, 01:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3QpywAcKa4

tendulkars 3 wkts in kolkatta 2001 + ganguly + s waugh + laxman interviews + celebrations.

ajithfederer
25th April 2011, 02:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx3BHHtJmoU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Tendulkar's wickets in adelaide 2003. He picks the key wickets of Damien Martyn and skipper steve waugh the set batsmen at that time with excellent leg spin. The first catch of Martyn by dravid was a ripper. It was certainly his(Dravid's) test match. Both catches were by dravid actually :clap:

LM, Should watch out this channel in the future.

littlemaster1982
25th April 2011, 02:40 PM
Thanks AF for posting it. Will subscribe to the channel :D

ajithfederer
26th April 2011, 06:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ9HeK-BWgQ

Thalaivar yet another bucknor victim. This is against Pakistan in Vizag 2005.

ajithfederer
26th April 2011, 06:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYbsmiT5jL8&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Wow, Finally a video which has Laxman's 148 in adelaide 2003.

ajithfederer
26th April 2011, 08:15 AM
http://p.imgci.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/132100/132173.jpg

ajithfederer
27th April 2011, 12:55 AM
A few boundaries (OK, just four!) from SRT' s 97 vs SA in 2000.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SYMK5JR7

ajithfederer
27th April 2011, 04:45 AM
Bulletin by linshakaleel (1 week ago)

For those who have already downloaded from old torrent can resume downloading from acrossthetasman.com, please resume your downloads rather than starting new ones.. For those who dont know how to resume downloads... Do the following 1. download the torrent...see more
For those who have already downloaded from old torrent can resume downloading from acrossthetasman.com, please resume your downloads rather than starting new ones..
For those who dont know how to resume downloads... Do the following
1. download the torrent from ATT (acrossthetasman.com)
2.save the files to same exact location as your previous downloaded torrent (the isohunt.com one)
3.It will recheck the files and resume from old position

ajithfederer
1st May 2011, 01:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=898MoaDt72E

Sachin Tendulkar takes wicket of Ian Harvey TVS CUP 2003

ajithfederer
2nd May 2011, 01:57 AM
Sachin: Genius Unplugged

A mixed bag of tributes
There isn't much new that you can write about a man who gives up so little about himself

Ashok Malik

May 1, 2011

In 2000, as the 20th century drew to a close, Wisden commissioned a poll to identify the five top cricketers of the previous 100 years. An electoral college of acclaimed cricket specialists voted unanimously for Don Bradman and near unanimously (90% votes) for Garry Sobers. After that the field spread out. Jack Hobbs made it, a tribute to his longevity and mastery of run-scoring over decades. Among contemporary players only Shane Warne made the cut. Viv Richards was the most recent batsman on the list.

What if Wisden were to do another poll, to identify the five leading cricketers of the past 110 years (1901-2010)? Would there be any changes? It's a fair bet that either Hobbs or Richards would surrender place to Sachin Tendulkar.

http://p.imgci.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/132000/132059.jpg

In 2000, Tendulkar didn't deserve space on that pedestal. He had scored thousands of runs but not done enough to live up to the promise he had shown as the finest teenaged batsman of all time. There was the massacre of Warne in Sharjah, the fourth-innings hundred against Pakistan in Chennai, the mighty scores in the World Cups of 1996 and 1999. Yet beyond that one had to go back to his early years, to the tour of Australia in 1991-92, for a standout sample of Tendulkar exceptionalism.

The past decade has changed all that. Within months of the Wisden list, in March 2001, India won a famous victory in Kolkata, turned their cricket fortunes around, and finally discovered the team and work ethic Tendulkar deserved. The great man responded as only greatness can, and has just completed the most meaningful decade of his career. Today he matches Hobbs for durability and hunger, and Richards for destructive strokeplay in all formats of the game he has made available to himself.

What of Twenty20, it will inevitably be asked, since Tendulkar plays only domestic and not international Twenty20 games. Actually this makes the comparison with Richards even clearer. The West Indian superstar played some of his most compelling innings for Somerset, especially in cup finals in the English county season. He made Somerset one of the world's most gifted limited-overs sides in the early 1980s. Tendulkar does likewise for Mumbai Indians in the Indian Premier League.

It is apt then that among the better essays in this collection is one by Peter Roebuck, part of that magical Somerset team of a quarter century ago. In "Classical and Complete", Roebuck sets Tendulkar against Richards. As he writes, "Contemporaries often wished that the Antiguan possessed a little more of Tendulkar's calm and constancy. Current commentators regret that the modern champion lacks the West Indian's ability to grab the moment and shake it till it submits."

Roebuck places Richards (and Sunil Gavaskar) in the context of the 1970s and 1980s. India's original Little Master was the "post-colonial warrior". For Richards, his cricket "was personal". "Always it was about something: a neglected island, a scorned people, a disdained colour, a patronised county. Always there was a certain wrath. Repose was not his temper."

Wedded to his art, with no known political views, little by way of controversy and few even mildly indiscreet public statements there's only so much you can write about Tendulkar. Indeed, to write about him is more an act of worship than an argument. This book - any Tendulkar book - operates within that constricting framework

In contrast "Tendulkar has never been an avenging angel": "[He] is comfortable in his own skin and country and team and colour and creed. Richards came to cricket with causes, for Tendulkar cricket is the cause."

Ironically that one assessment also tells us why any book on Tendulkar - biography, set of appraisals, anything - can never rise above a certain pitch. He has been wedded to his art, has no known political views, has hardly been involved in any controversy worth the name, and has made few even mildly indiscreet public statements - it is an open secret that he knew some of his team-mates were cheating while he was captain, but he has refused to say almost anything on the match-fixing episode. There's only so much you can write about Tendulkar. Indeed, to write about him is more an act of worship than an argument.

This book - any Tendulkar book - operates within that constricting framework. Even so, it produces some eminently readable pieces. Osman Samiuddin on Pakistan's relationship with Tendulkar, and Makarand Waingankar on Tendulkar's early years in the hard, edgy school of Mumbai's maidan cricket are recommended.

Mike Coward ("Adopting Sachin") writes on the Australian appreciation of the man but is a trifle more reverential than one would want. Also, there's a notable absence: how does "Adopting Sachin" match up to "Adopting Mr Very Very Special"? Years ago I was stopped by a tour guide leading a multi-country group on a climb up the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Halfway into the sky, with a bunch of cricket-agnostic Americans and Europeans and Japanese waiting, he discovered I was Indian and began discussing VVS Laxman. There's an essay there, but perhaps Coward's saved it for another time.

This book has some great lines, but few better than Suresh Menon's "Batsmen, like detectives in a murder mystery, look for means, motive and opportunity." It comes in a sardonic yet meaningful look at how numbers (10,000 runs, 15,000 runs, 100 centuries, whatever) have chased Tendulkar almost as surely as he has chased them. It pits him against two Australians who provide the bookends to his career - Allan Border and Ricky Ponting - and has an interesting take on how cricket culture down under cherishes genius despite statistics, and how cricket culture in the subcontinent cherishes statistics despite genius.

Amid copybook prose, there is also cross-batted inelegance. In an otherwise fine piece that begins with an account of that day in March 1994 when Tendulkar was promoted to open the innings in a limited-overs international in New Zealand, R Mohan manufactures a horrific line: "[Tendulkar's] batting was probably as safe as that of a virgin at a convention of eunuchs." Ouch.

The biggest disappointments, however, are the essays by the contributors who shared a team huddle with Tendulkar, particularly by two thinking men, Sanjay Manjrekar and Rahul Dravid, who have batted with him. Dravid offers a teaser, writing of how Tendulkar mastered Shane Warne, and of how he fought off a pace attack on a tricky Trinidad pitch in 1997. Regrettably, he pulls his bat out of the way after that.

Some day Dravid - Fry to Tendulkar's Ranji, or maybe Morris to his Bradman - must make amends. Till then, we have our copies of Sachin.

Sachin: Genius Unplugged
edited by Suresh Menon
Westland, Rs 599

Ashok Malik is a writer based in New Delhi

Feeds: Ashok Malik
© ESPN EMEA Ltd.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/magazine/content/story/512241.html

ajithfederer
2nd May 2011, 03:06 AM
IMO, Best Tendulkar Innings in 2011 CWC - Slightly above the England 120/.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl0QcqDsn4Q

The slap of a cover drive off Morne Morkel through the covers. What makes the shot beautiful is the diving cover fielder. But the ball passed him long before.
The straight drive. The ball went past the pitch before Morkel could keep his hands down on the pitch.
Pull shot off Steyn.
Tendulkar takes a step or two to Kallis and whips it down the Mid-wicket. Absolute disdain. One should look at Kallis's reaction.
A nonchalant flick over the legside off steyn.
The six off Duminy. Actually it was mis-timed that it went so high but still it managed to elude Amla and go over for six.

ajithfederer
2nd May 2011, 04:12 AM
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2k1rt_tendulkars-122-vs-wi-200102_sport

Don't know whether this has been posted here before.

ajithfederer
2nd May 2011, 04:21 AM
http://cricketvideosplugged.blogspot.com/2007/08/twindulkar-dravid-goes-bserserk-tvs-cup.html

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k6YmZ6VJONAz7Bk8xK#from=embed

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2uvc9_twindulkar-2_sport

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2uvi4_twindulkar-3_sport

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2uvmd_twindulkar-4_sport

ajithfederer
2nd May 2011, 10:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYnimgUO7iI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRfb-zjY-pI&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

ajithfederer
3rd May 2011, 01:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0Zn6C6AsZw

ajithfederer
3rd May 2011, 02:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3yQ-Yloti0&feature=related

Another wrong lbw decision. CB Series 7th ODI. The ball was easily going over the top.

ajithfederer
5th May 2011, 04:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RJ1a58RxD4&feature=feedu

Sachin Tendulkar 40(41) vs NZ 1998

ajithfederer
6th May 2011, 12:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BClguoLhnko&feature=channel_video_title

A different montage video.

ajithfederer
9th May 2011, 08:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07-gEGykpsU&feature=feedu

ajithfederer
9th May 2011, 10:32 AM
LM,

19vermanaresh channel has been terminated from youtube due to copyright infringements. He had like 19 videos of tendulkar.

littlemaster1982
9th May 2011, 11:19 AM
He uploaded Sachin's 203 against SL and got a copyright strike which is his third. That's why the channel got terminated. Haven't dl-ed all the vids from his channel :cry:

ajithfederer
9th May 2011, 11:25 AM
Take it easy. Things happen :)

ajithfederer
9th May 2011, 11:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC4U1J7DZZ8

LM, D/L immediately.

ajithfederer
9th May 2011, 11:51 PM
This is quite rare.LM, Be careful about this link. It has quite a lot of pop ups.

http://www.sportyhub.com/srt/sachin-tendulkar-100-vs-pakistan-in-april-5-1996-quick-highlights-video_f25f553b3.html

ajithfederer
10th May 2011, 12:00 AM
http://www.sportyhub.com/srt/sachin-tendulkar-115-vs-new-zealand-in-october-28-1994-quick-highlights-video_badf32811.html

ajithfederer
19th May 2011, 09:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLpeRA0tXQQ&feature=channel_video_title

Sachin 93 vs sri lanka 1st Odi 2005.avi

ajithfederer
19th May 2011, 09:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLpeRA0tXQQ&feature=channel_video_title

Sachin 93 vs sri lanka 1st Odi 2005.avi

SoftSword
23rd May 2011, 04:18 PM
oflate i am seeing many players using sachin's adidas-ST bat...
initially harbhajan started to bring it in last ipl...
this year rayudu is using it in all the matches...
ravindra jadeja too play with the ST bat...
and bravo too is playing with it...

any more players?
is it available for purchase by any chance.
i would like to buy one for me too...

littlemaster1982
23rd May 2011, 06:22 PM
oflate i am seeing many players using sachin's adidas-ST bat...
initially harbhajan started to bring it in last ipl...
this year rayudu is using it in all the matches...
ravindra jadeja too play with the ST bat...
and bravo too is playing with it...

any more players?
is it available for purchase by any chance.
i would like to buy one for me too...

Check this out (http://onlinestockist.com/Adidas-ST-PRO-English-Willow-Cricket-Bat---Sachin-Tendulkar-P1205325.aspx).

SoftSword
23rd May 2011, 06:26 PM
nanri lm.
seekramae photo anupparen.

littlemaster1982
23rd May 2011, 06:58 PM
The one I linked is the most expensive among Adidas bats in the site. There are cheaper ST bats available in the same site. Check them too. Vilai kammiya irukku-nu chinna pasanga bat vaangidatheenga :noteeth:

SoftSword
23rd May 2011, 07:11 PM
i checked it master...
there are like 4 varieties.... grade1, 2, 3 and 4 and called as PRO, county, club and league
thinking abt grade 2...
PRO use panra alavellaam naama appaatakkar kedayaadhu...

looks like this is a adidas collaboration with thalaivar and on sale for the past one year....
only worry is, no details on the site saying whether its pre-knocked or not...

littlemaster1982
23rd May 2011, 07:23 PM
It's not pre-knocked. There is an option to get the bat knocked/oiled for free. Just look below in the order page.

SoftSword
23rd May 2011, 07:56 PM
idhu ivinga pannittharra knocking'nu nenakkiren...
nowadays bats come with factory knocking as soon as the bat is manufactured.
for this kinda price i hope its factory knocked...

master, jus checked, there is another variety called adidas-st elite...
ngokkamakkaa.... 193 pounds :shock:

ajithfederer
23rd May 2011, 10:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0J-JTzbk1I&feature=feedlik

ajithfederer
23rd May 2011, 10:19 PM
LM, Check this above channel. Though he has less tendulkar videos he has lot of new stuff.

ajithfederer
24th May 2011, 01:21 AM
Excellent video :clap:

This video Has the clips of Tendulkar's Milestones Run in One-Day cricket.like his 1st run,1000th run,....8000th Run ....17000th Run ,18000th RUN.
I have tried to collect all the clip but the clip of few (2000,3000,4000,5000,6000,7000 run) milestones run is still missing in this video.

Request you all to Help me in complete this collection.Please share the video or link of video for the below Milestone runs with me.I will update the video and share WITH all of you.

Special thanks to all who has shared their video to create this collection

Thanks in advance and enjoy the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3EnD6t1m98&feature=player_embedded

littlemaster1982
24th May 2011, 10:04 AM
LM, Check this above channel. Though he has less tendulkar videos he has lot of new stuff.

Thanks. How are you keeping track of all these :lol:

ajithfederer
24th May 2011, 10:25 PM
Thalaivar dhan inspiration.

Subscriptions. Recommendations, Subscribers likes and favorites et etc...

ajithfederer
25th May 2011, 12:31 AM
Bulletin by 19vermanaresh2 (1 hour ago)

File name: 47TH ODI 100 SACHIN 10DULKAR VS ENG 2011 (120).mp4
File description: Sachin 120 vs Eng CWC 2011
File size: 193.26 MB
Download link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=56YD3WGA

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=56YD3WGA

ajithfederer
25th May 2011, 01:51 AM
File name: 29TH ODI 100 SACHIN 10DULKAR VS WI 2001 (122).mp4
File description: sachin 122 vs west indies 2001 @ harare
File size: 198.41 MB

Download link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RTA3CG1F

ajithfederer
25th May 2011, 09:35 AM
Sachin 146 vs Kenya @ Paarl 2001
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5W9ZORWW

thnks to linshakaleel at youtube !!!!!!!

File name: Sachin (Paarl 2001).avi
File description: Sachin 146 Kenya Paarl 2001
File size: 88.83 MB

ajithfederer
25th May 2011, 09:39 AM
File name: Sachin 50 vs aus wc 2011.mp4
File description: Sachin against his fav opponent
File size: 134.6 MB

Download link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M0RWZDSN

ajithfederer
25th May 2011, 09:40 AM
File name: Sachin Tendulkar 102 vs NZ_36th ODI Century.avi
File description: Master Blaster _____ Duration :- 27:01 min
File size: 111.21 MB

Download link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T6NT15OX

ajithfederer
25th May 2011, 09:41 AM
File name: 40th_141_vs_West_Indies_Kuala_Lumpur_14th_Septe..r ar
File description: 40th_141_vs_West_Indies_Kuala_Lumpur_14th_Septembe r_2006
File size: 94.91 MB

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2C24DUZ0

File name: 41st_100_vs_West_Indies_Vadodra_31st_January_20..f lv
File description: 41st_100_vs_West_Indies_Vadodra_31st_January_2007
File size: 37.03 MB

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9BTE44RP

ajithfederer
25th May 2011, 09:44 AM
Sachin Tendulkar 100 vs pak at Singapore 1996 _ 7th ODI Century

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0K6IX1CH

littlemaster1982
25th May 2011, 12:33 PM
Wowww AF, that is a treasure trove :2thumbsup:

Plum
25th May 2011, 01:40 PM
vari vilakku kuRiththu theevira sachin AdharavALargaL karuththu enna?

littlemaster1982
25th May 2011, 02:48 PM
Another opportunity for distractors to have a go at Sachin. That's all about it.

littlemaster1982
25th May 2011, 03:42 PM
Sachin 94 vs England - 6th ODI 2007

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0niubecTb9M

IIRC, this is one of Nerd's favorite Sachin knocks.

ajithfederer
26th May 2011, 03:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_zJGYLz2qU&feature=channel_video_title

Sachin titan cup final 67 vs Sa in 1996

ajithfederer
26th May 2011, 03:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWI3VMlA4uQ&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Tendulkar 65 vs Nz at Nagpur 1995

ajithfederer
26th May 2011, 03:43 AM
LM, Nalaikki leave pottavadhu indha rendu videos ayum d/l pannidunga.

Darn, it Titan cup 1996 is a Platinum upload. Best years of my school life. 90's Gem :notworthy:

The uploader is a Pakistani. See how sachin unites borders. 8-)

littlemaster1982
26th May 2011, 07:42 PM
Sachin 117 vs NZ - Independence Cup 1997

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vBDqpTnWlQ

ajithfederer
26th May 2011, 10:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvk-F1GuC8Y

LM, D/L this commentary. never seen this before. Documentary when he was 27 years old.

ajithfederer
28th May 2011, 09:23 AM
File name: 35TH TEST 100 SACHIN TENDULKAR VS SRI LANKA.flv
File description: sach 35th ton vs lanka
File size: 35.62 MB

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N8C7C33Z

ajithfederer
28th May 2011, 10:14 PM
Sachin 141 vs West Indies in 2006 (#40)
Here is Sachin 141 vs Westindies in 2006 (#40)
It has only the Sachin's Inning not the entire Indian inning.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MITGXVY1

Enjoy

ajithfederer
28th May 2011, 10:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOGnFKSR_Lo&feature=channel_video_title

Sachin Tendulkar 126 vs Australia Chennai 2001 - A 360 pixel version.

ajithfederer
28th May 2011, 10:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-d4aemmxaE&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Sachin Tendulkar 97 vs Sri Lanka WC 2003 - This is quite rare. I hope this has all the shots.

ajithfederer
28th May 2011, 10:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9qq9JIpJMQ&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Sachin Tendulkar 83 vs Kenya WC 2003

ajithfederer
1st June 2011, 12:03 AM
Sachin 99 vs South Africa Future Cup 1st ODI Belfast 26th June 2007
I know that Sachin'93 is out on youtube so i was looking for this 1st odi 99 vs sa at belfast.

i have managed to find the india's match highlights which has sachin's 99

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=33MBQ4A8

ajithfederer
1st June 2011, 09:58 PM
Tendulkar exclusive!
'When I score a century I am happy, but not satisfied'

By Sam Pilger. Last Updated: June 1, 2011 10:28am

http://img.skysports.com/11/05/660x350/SachinTendulkarEmbargo010611_2601971.jpg

He might be the greatest batsman of modern times, feted as a 'god' who carries the hopes of over a billion people in India on his shoulders every time he plays, but when you meet him in person, Sachin Tendulkar is strangely bereft of any ego or even the smallest hint of arrogance. Unerringly polite and humble, he speaks quietly and thoughtfully.

Tendulkar is looking forward to touring England, not only because he has always loved playing here, or the fact that he owns property close to Lord's, but also because it allows him the chance to enjoy the simple pleasures in life. "I do wish I could escape the attention," he says. "It is important to have private time."

He might get the occasional glance on the streets of England, but he is never mobbed or in need of the same team of bodyguards that accompany him at home. In India, he admits to having to wear disguises of hats, wigs and comedy beards on the rare occasions he ventures out of the house. He even drives his car in the middle of the night to gain a rare feeling of solitude.

Even when he retires there will be no respite, but there is no suggestion he'll be retiring just yet. "Life without cricket is unthinkable," he says. Since making his Test debut at 16, cricket is all he has known. For now, he won't consider bowing out, especially when he has never played better and there are more runs to be scored this summer

National Focus
When the defining moment of his career finally arrived, Tendulkar wasn't in the middle of the field wielding his bat, nor was he even on the balcony watching his teammates. Instead, he was on his own in the dressing room, his hands clasped together, his eyes closed as he prayed in silence. He only knew India had won the World Cup when he heard that cathartic roar reverberate around the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai as his captain, Mahendra Singh Dhoni, hit the winning runs against Sri Lanka.

Tendulkar made his way to the balcony, where he was immediately lost in the embrace of his teammates. He was the focus of the national outpouring of joy. The players had won the tournament for him, and his face was wet with tears as each member of the side hugged him.

Tendulkar described the experience as "a different kind of feeling, a high, like living on a different planet. It felt as though I was flying."

He had waited 22 years for this moment. For all his personal records - and he boasts the most Test runs and Test centuries, and the most One-Day runs and One-Day centuries - he wanted something tangible, a trophy to lift, a medal to wear, and to win something as part of an Indian team.

Tendulkar had played in the previous five World Cups, but had fallen short each time. He had gotten close once, reaching the final in 2003, but four years later, India were humiliatingly bundled out of the tournament at the group stage. The experience left him feeling "shattered beyond words."

Eighteen months before India's World Cup triumph in April, Tendulkar told me he couldn't bear the thought of retiring from international cricket without having finally won the tournament.

But though he has now done it, he isn't interested in finishing his career with that fairytale ending, and so this summer he will return to England once again for what promises to be a fascinating series against Andrew Strauss' side.

"When you win something or score a century you say you are happy, but not satisfied," he says. "Satisfaction is like engaging the handbrake and hoping a car moves forward. I am not satisfied yet with my career and what I have done, not at all. I feel the moment you start to feel... satisfied, then it is only natural that you begin to cool down and lose it."

The Comeback King
Just four years ago, it appeared as though Tendulkar was beginning to lose it. He was struggling for runs, battling a nagging elbow injury, and even admitted to suffering sleepless nights consumed with self-doubt.

Tendulkar knew he was becoming increasingly peripheral to India. After being demoted from opening batsman to number four in the One-Day side, he would go a total of 36 games without scoring a century as India began to instead depend on their new posters boys, MS Dhoni and Virender Sehwag. In 2007, India also won the inaugural Twenty20 World Cup without him.

Tendulkar didn't score a Test century for 18 months, including the whole of 2006, prompting an Indian newspaper to publish an article entitled 'ENDULKAR?'. He also suffered the ignominy of being booed on his way to the wicket in a Test at home in Mumbai.

At this time, Tendulkar simply wasn't playing his natural game and wasn't seeking to dominate bowlers. He was thinking too much about his batting and was seemingly happy to just get by. By the end of 2007, he had scored just one century in his last nine series against the leading Test nations.

At 34, his status as the greatest batsmen of modern times might have already been assured, but he wasn't ready to bow out just yet. He knew if he could regain his fitness, he could also rediscover his form. It would prove to be a wise decision.

Since 2008, Tendulkar has staged a remarkable and unprecedented comeback, scoring a flurry of runs and breaking more records. Today, he is as dominant and potent as ever.

In the Test arena during this period, Tendulkar has scored over 3,000 more runs to overtake and then accelerate far away from the likes of Ricky Ponting, Rahul Dravid and Brian Lara as the leading run scorer of all time.

He has scored 14 centuries at an average of 65.21, a significant improvement on his overall career average of 56.94, which has helped India become the number one Test side for the first time. Of course, he also became the first batsman to reach 50 Test centuries, though he shrugged it off as "just another number."

In One-Day cricket, he has been just as dominant, scoring over 2,000 runs, including seven centuries, as well as becoming the first batsman to score a One-Day double century with his unbeaten 200 against South Africa last year.

Once again his average of 52.41 over the last three years is better than his career average of 45.16.

Just last year, Tendulkar outscored every other batsman in Test cricket, with a total of 1,562 runs, to be anointed as both the ICC Cricketer of the Year and Wisden's Leading Cricketer in the World.

"It has been fascinating watching the changes in his approach," says his great friend and teammate Rahul Dravid. "From being a master blaster, he is now a mistake-proof batsman."

Tendulkar attributes his longevity and recent success to a stricter fitness regime, not playing Twenty20 Internationals and bowling only sparingly.

But overall, it's his overwhelming love for cricket and his desire to keep on improving and fine-tuning his game that have been the key.

"I still love cricket as much as ever. It is my job, but it is also my passion. Cricket remains in my heart, I don't need anything else to motivate me. I dreamed of playing for my country when I was young, and it is still my dream, it is still fun for me.

"I am still learning about the game, I figure something out about my batting all the time, you have to keep your mind open. I learn all the time, those small adjustments, with your footwork or bat swing, can improve your game, I love doing that. You never know everything. Mentally that makes you feel so good. That is the best form of preparation."

The 'Impenetrable Mask'

http://images.teamtalk.com/11/05/460x238/SachinTendulkarEmbargo010611b_2601986.jpg
While he can't control his body ageing, Tendulkar has increasingly sought to exert more control over his mind, believing this is where the game is played most. He trains his mind to stay clear and not wander. "You have to be still in your mind, and keep it blank. It is also important to avoid any needless anger," he says. "Growing up, I picked up a lot from my father, who never lost his temper, and I tried to follow that, so I don't lose my cool."

This impenetrable mask doesn't slip away from the cameras. "I have never seen him lose his temper in the dressing room, he has never thrown his bat around even when given out wrongly," says the Indian bowler Zaheer Khan. "Maybe he will have an extra bowl of ice cream, and that is when you realise he is pretty upset."

Tendulkar remains astonishingly self-sufficient, everything he needs is already there in his mind. "He needs no outsider to motivate him, he finds inspiration, critical assessment, challenge, goal-setting, coaching and psychological boosts in himself," says Dravid. "Most of it comes naturally, and I know no player who has Sachin's ability to analyse his game, he is a skilled analyst."

"Sachin's talent is so ingrained he doesn't need much feedback [from others], he always seemed to have this idea in his head of what a perfect shot should be," says the former Indian bowler Venkatesh Prasad. "He is all about preparing himself through practice, visualisation, drills and rehearsals, mental and physical, and then executing it out in the middle."

As he has got older Tendulkar has increasingly shown an incredible ability, you could even call it a Jedi-like talent, to get inside a bowler's mind and get them to put the ball exactly where he wants it.

"He is an arch-manipulator, he really gets you to do what he wants," says the former Australian bowler Jason Gillespie. "I can recall one Test in which he would not touch the ball outside his off-stump, he didn't even play a cover drive, so we had to bowl a bit straighter, and that played exactly into his hands. He went on to make over 300 runs over two innings without getting out. It was amazing."

ajithfederer
1st June 2011, 10:00 PM
Tendulkar exclusive!
'When I score a century I am happy, but not satisfied'
[Cont'd]

Better than Bradman?
Ever since the late '90s, Tendulkar has been almost universally accepted as the second greatest batsman of all time behind Sir Donald Bradman.

But these last three years, something strange has happened, and it is increasingly being argued that Tendulkar has clambered onto Bradman's plinth, and is as good as, if not better, than him.

Of course, Tendulkar is nowhere near Bradman's iconic Test average of 99.94, and comparing batsmen from two different eras is fraught with difficulties, but Tendulkar has managed to excel in Test cricket while also playing over 450 One-Day games, and he is set to create his own iconic figure by becoming the first batsman to reach 100 Test and One-Day centuries. He is currently on 99, with Ricky Ponting in second place with 69. His great rival Muttiah Muralitharan says Tendulkar's haul might not be surpassed for 100 years.

In the aftermath of his One-Day double century last year, the former England captain and Sky Sports analyst Nasser Hussain became one of the figures in the game to utter the once unthinkable: Sachin Tendulkar is better than The Don and the greatest batsman of all time.

"Sachin was the most complete batsman I played against," says Hussain. "As captain, I could make plans for any of the opposition batsmen. Even Steve Waugh, Ricky Ponting and Brian Lara had their weaknesses. But Sachin gave you virtually nothing. Barely a sniff."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,12172_6954874,00.html

ajithfederer
1st June 2011, 10:02 PM
Jeez it has been ages since i posted an article here.

ajithfederer
1st June 2011, 10:09 PM
India news
Tendulkar, Durani honoured at BCCI awards

ESPNcricinfo staff

May 31, 2011

Sachin Tendulkar has been named India's cricketer of the year at the BCCI awards in Mumbai, while former allrounder Salim Durani, who helped shape India's maiden Test win in the West Indies in 1971, received the lifetime achievement award.

Tendulkar scored 1064 runs in ten Tests between October 2009 and September 2010 - the period for which the awards were presented - at an average of 82.00, besides scoring one-day cricket's first double-hundred.

Durani, a left-hand batsman and left-arm spinner who played 29 Tests between 1960 and 1973, was renowned for his six-hitting prowess. He bowled India to victory over England in 1961-62, picking up eight and ten wickets in wins in Calcutta and Madras. Almost a decade later he was instrumental in India's victory over West Indies in Port of Spain, claiming the big wickets of Clive Lloyd and Gary Sobers.

India's World Cup-winning team and support staff were also honoured at the awards. Talking about the achievement, India captain MS Dhoni said his team did well to capitalise on the home advantage during the World Cup. "When you play for the country, the one thing you want to win is the World Cup," he said. "It is a proud moment for all of us. We exploited the conditions really well."

Karnataka's Manish Pandey picked up the award for best batsman in domestic cricket, having scored 882 runs in nine Ranji Trophy matches. Fast bowler Abhimanyu Mithun, who claimed 47 wickets in the competition, was named best bowler.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/133500/133588.jpg

List of award winners

CK Nayudu Award for lifetime achievement: Salim Durani

Best Cricket Association of the Year for overall performance: Maharashtra

Best domestic umpire: K Hariharan

Polly Umrigar Award for cricketer of the year: Sachin Tendulkar

Madhavrao Scindia Award for most runs in domestic cricket: Manish Pandey

Madhavrao Scindia Award for most wickets in domestic cricket: Abhimanyu Mithun

M A Chidambaram Trophy for best Under-16 cricketer: Tamil Nadu's B Aparajith

M A Chidambaram Trophy for best Under-19 cricketer:Gujarat's Bhargav Merai

M A Chidambaram Trophy for best Under-22 cricketer: Orissa's Natraj Behera

M A Chidambaram Trophy for best woman cricketer: MD Thirushkamini

M A Chidambaram Trophy for best junior woman cricketer: Reva Arora

© ESPN EMEA Ltd.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/india/content/current/story/517352.html

ajithfederer
1st June 2011, 11:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_dDqinlWsw&feature=player_embedded

ajithfederer
3rd June 2011, 10:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6bF9bI2h3U&feature=channel_video_title

Sachin Tendulkar 52 vs Pakistan at Kolkatta - March 2005

His Test profile reads like below at the start of this innings.
M - 122

Inns - 195

Runs - 9973

50's: 39

Ton's : 34

Avg : 57.65 :clap:

HS: 248*

In this innings Sachin Tendulkar completes 10000 Runs in Test Cricket :clap:

ajithfederer
4th June 2011, 05:54 AM
Sachin 85 vs Pakistan @ CWC 2011 (29 mins)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=96G1R977

ajithfederer
4th June 2011, 12:39 PM
LM, An unheard of before video. Sachin's 85 against WI at Mumbai 1994. It is only a 55 sec video with a short epilogue by the greatest all rounder of all time Gary Sobers. D/L it immediately.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqi8rQT_en4

ajithfederer
5th June 2011, 12:37 AM
Yaaayyyy, Finally someone has uploaded it. Sachin Tendulkar's awesome innings of 139 vs Australia in Indore at the face changing series of Indian-Australian Cricket rivalry. Thalai hit 19 fours in his 139 in 125 balls. He scores his 10,000th run very suitably on magician warne's delivery. LM Download this very immediately/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kwe-ZFn9Jz8&feature=feedf

ajithfederer
5th June 2011, 01:44 AM
Read this in the format as shown below. They are self explanatory. NO - Not Outs/0 as in Ducks.
Mat Inns NO Runs HS Ave BF SR 100 50 0 4s 6s

Till 01 Jan 1994
65 62 8 1679 84 31.09 2259 74.32 0 12 3 126 13

While there is some argument that who is the best Test batsmen but when it comes to ODI's Tendulkar's numbers and consistency is amazing. He batted pre-dominantly lower down in the order during the 1st 5-6 years of his career but once when he requested to bat up the order the difference in numbers is amazing. Take a look at the numbers above till 1994 Jan 1, they are okay for a 5th/6th batsmen with an average of 31 with 12 fifties in 62 Inns at an s/r of 74 which was good for 90's Standards.

First Good Phase (Early Dominance 1994-1996)
Till 01 Jan 1995
90 87 10 2768 115 35.94 3488 79.35 3 21 6 256 24

The start of his prime as the best Limited Over's Int'l Opening batsmen. Once he was promoted (ODI Series in NZ - Mar 1994)the boost in numbers is very good. His overall average notched up by 4 points and also his S/R grew by 5 points. 2nd best scorer after WJ Cronje by 44 runs(1133 he scored) but Tendulkar averaged 47.34 with 3 hundred's and 9 more fifties and he scored those 1089 runs in just 25 matches. Uncharacteristically scores 3 consecutive ducks in a Home series against WI but makes it up with 5 scores of above 50 (61 against NZ, 66, 54, 88 and 105 all against WI)

Till 01 Jan 1996
102 99 11 3212 115 36.50 3926 81.81 4 22 6 318 28

Another reasonable year in 1995 with 424 runs in 12 matches with one 100 and one fifty.

Till 01 Jan 1997
134 131 13 4823 137 40.87 5880 82.02 10 31 6 481 45

First World Cup Glory with 523 runs in the 1996 Edition. Shoots up his Name in the Global arena. Draws praise from almost everybody for a 22 year old batsmen. If i am not wrong his first calendar year 1000+ run season. He amasses 1611 runs with 6 hundreds and 9 more fifties. His Batting average increases by 4 points and for the first time in his career breaches the 40 mark.

(Minor slump - 1)
Till 01 Jan 1998
173 167 16 5834 137 38.63 7070 82.51 12 36 8 582 57

After being made the Captain of the Great 90's Team with strike bowlers and awesome all-rounders his form takes a slight dip. Look at the numbers yourself. I don't want to go through the motions again. His average drops by 2 points. Ganguly outscores Tendulkar for the first time in ODI's.

(Greatness achieved)
Till 01 Jan 1999
207 200 20 7728 143 42.93 8924 86.59 21 43 8 770 97

Now I am throwing an open challenge. Even Viv's record of 1700+ runs was overhauled by Youhana in 2006 but this record will stay forever. I will be stunned, shocked and amazed if this record is broken. 1894 runs in just 34 matches with 9 100's and 7 fifties with a S/R of 102.15 in this year alone. His average notches up again by 4.30 points. Australia was murdered in Sharjah and in the Champions Trophy.

Minor slump 2
Till 01 Jan 2000
229 222 22 8571 186* 42.85 9875 86.79 24 44 12 854 111

Another world cup, Demoted to Number 4 for a brief period of time and was made captain again. The Australia tour was single-handedly the worst season in his ODI Career along with the 1997 Std bank Tri-series in SA. These two series were probably the worst in his career if i am not wrong. Dravid and Ganguly outscore Tendulkar this year.

(2nd Good Phase 2000 - Mid/Later 2004)
Till 01 Jan 2001
263 256 22 9899 186* 42.30 11499 86.08 27 50 12 997 124
The biggest shock in cricketing world comes to fore. Thanks to Mohd. Azhar and Cronje, Tendulkar is relieved of his captaincy but still has a passable year with 3 hundreds and 6 50's in 34 matches. 1328 runs @ an ave of 39.05 but is outshone by Ganguly and Kirsten who batted higher up in the orders.

Till 01 Jan 2002
280 272 25 10803 186* 43.73 12489 86.50 31 53 13 1113 127
Passes his 10,000th run a feat never achieved before. Has a pretty good year against Australia again in ODI's/tests. Doesn't clear the 1000 run mark for this year but scores 904 runs in 16 Innings :clap: at an ave of 69.53.

Till 01 Jan 2003
300 291 30 11544 186* 44.22 13336 86.56 33 56 13 1191 133
A good year again. 741 runs in 19 inns with 5 NO's at an ave of 52.92.

Till 01 Jan 2004
321 312 31 12685 186* 45.14 14642 86.63 36 64 14 1322 140
Great world cup. Misses winning the wc again. Gets MOS for WC 2003. Great Year with 1141 runs in 21 (Mat/Inns) at an ave of 57.08 with 3 hundreds and 8 fifties. This year he had a good TVS Series again against Aus and NZ where he scored 476 runs in 7 matches. :shock: and :clap:

(Injury years Mid 2004-2007)
Till 01 Jan 2005
342 333 32 13497 186* 44.84 15656 86.20 37 69 15 1423 145
Starts well against Aus and Zim in the Down under series in Aus scoring 63, 44 and 86(against Aus, zim and Aus) but is bogged down by a sudden loss of form for the later stages of the tournament. His 2 poor scores in the final means India lose the ODI series. Tennis elbow strikes havoc at the middle of this year and avoids certain ODI Series(es)(Not entirely sure will provide details later)but still not a bad year. 1 Hundred and 5 fifties come this year with a Series win in Pakistan for the 1st time in his career.

Notable point: Aus won the 1st test series in India after Tendulkar missses the first 2 tests in 2004 series.

Till 01 Jan 2006
358 349 33 13909 186* 44.01 16189 85.91 38 71 15 1474 150
Worst Year 1- Makes just 412 runs in 16 matches. Bad year thanks to injuries again. Loses 5 months in action(May - Sep 2005) thanks to the returning injury and hence avoids the first ever Super Series( 3 ODI's and a Test match) against the then World champions Australia in Australia. Scores a comeback 93 and 67* against SL but India do very well without the services of him and won the series against SL 6-1. Has a woeful 4 match series against SA.

Till 01 Jan 2007
374 365 35 14537 186* 44.05 17004 85.49 40 74 16 1555 157
Worst Year 2- Booed in Wankhede in a Test match. Loses another 4 months in action from Apr - Aug 2006 but scores 141 against WI in a return after injury match but does very badly against Australia in Malaysia and SA in SA. Pollock and Mcgrath had a final laugh. Pollock was the best bowler against Tendulkar in ODI's snapping him 9 times in 28 matches. He averages a poor 27 when playing against SA with Pollock in the team.

(3rd Good phase 2007 WC - present)
Till 01 Jan 2008
407 397 37 15962 186* 44.33 18669 85.50 41 87 19 1747 169
Resurrection -1
Ignonimous exit for India in World cup 2007. Heavy backlash in India. For the first time in 16 years expresses his public displeasure as coach chappel questions his attitude. But that was the catalyst. Scores heavily in England and against SA in Ireland with 6 90's (2 each against Pak in India, SA in Ireland and against Eng in Eng). Has a good series against Aus in Ind (278 runs in 6 matches)although Aus have always won the series 4-2. The main catalyst was the Test series in 2007/08, Sydney Test to be exact. 1425 runs; 2nd best after Matthew hayden in ODI's. Just 1 hundred but he scored 13 fifties

Till 01 Jan 2009
419 409 38 16422 186* 44.26 19215 85.46 42 90 20 1793 169
Resurrection -2
Sanju Manju calls him the white elephant after a slew of low scores during the round robin stages of CB Series. Inglourious dastard forgets the Test tour where he scored 493 runs and calls for dropped. But Master scripts a 63 against SL, 117 and 91 making it the first ODI Series win in almost 2 Decades. Special mention to Dhoni's captaincy and the dropping of sourav/dravid surprisingly by National selectors. Plays only 2 series(es) in a heavy test calendar of 2008 and starts the practice of choosing ODI series(es) to avoid. 460 runs in 12 games.

Till 01 Jan 2010
440 429 40 17394 186* 44.71 20249 85.90 45 93 20 1901 182
First ODI Series win in NZ and SL. Scores a terrific 163* against NZ and a 138 in Compaq Cup Tri series Final (NZ and SL) and then continues choosing specific ODI Tournaments to avoid and does so with elan. A re cap of 136 against Pak again with a brilliant 175 against Aus in 2009 chasing 350. Splendid knock and a certain top 10 candidate. 972 runs at an ave of 54.00; 3 ton's and 3 50's.

Till 01 Jan 2011
442 431 41 17598 200* 45.12 20401 86.26 46 93 20 1927 185
Plays only 2 ODI's and misses an entire calendar year to concentrate in Tests but scores the ground-breaking 200 against SA. A pretty good attack with Steyn and Kallis in the fore but I have to say the boundary lengths have awfully become short in ODI's.

Till 02 Apr 2011
453 442 41 18111 200* 45.16 20980 86.32 48 95 20 1981 193

Finally a WC win. Strikes 2 great hundreds against Eng and SA and 2 more firties. 2nd top scorer in the tournament after Til' Dilshan. Have to admit he was dropped 5 times against Pak in a semi-final which gives him the 3rd MOM against Pak in WC(1992, 2003 and 11). A great year to follow perhaps.
Has scored 513 runs in 11 matches at an ave of 46.63
(More edits to come)

ajithfederer
5th June 2011, 08:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMT3odZe0es&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukAMXGMpqUk&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV1-b_e4hb8&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

ajithfederer
5th June 2011, 10:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxjCy4rQIo4&feature=channel_video_title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-uWbyP1vc4&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

LM, there is a new kid on the block. He is uploading even the 20's and the 30's. :lol:

littlemaster1982
5th June 2011, 11:34 PM
Who is he :lol: Seems like I need to get a new hard disk :p

ajithfederer
5th June 2011, 11:57 PM
What's your memory?. 1 TB?

littlemaster1982
6th June 2011, 12:23 AM
Yes, 1 TB and it's fast filling up.

ajithfederer
6th June 2011, 12:47 AM
And these are the only 100's. Imagine a day when they start uploading all the 50's. There are 150 of em.

ajithfederer
6th June 2011, 12:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxjCy4rQIo4&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w8XNj5INhU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN7HGMBHs5s&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

ajithfederer
6th June 2011, 09:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szzFLqM6hCw&feature=channel_video_title

Sachin 69 vs Sri Lanka Rajkot 2009

ajithfederer
6th June 2011, 09:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ievD5WYu2I8&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Sachin 122 vs Ban Mirpur 2007

ajithfederer
6th June 2011, 10:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfPwF-G6TFw&feature=channel_video_title

Sachin 72 vs Aus 6th Odi 2007

ajithfederer
6th June 2011, 10:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq6ir45y_7w&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Sachin 79 vs Aus 4th Odi 2007

SoftSword
6th June 2011, 10:03 PM
'sachin latest news and updates' apdinu oru thread aarambikkanum...
ovvoru murai update paatthu edho pudhu news/interview vandhirukkunu paatthaa palaya matches'oda youtube links dhaan irukku.... :(

VinodKumar's
6th June 2011, 10:05 PM
Sachin videos nu oru thread start panni anga videos mattum poturalam ... News lam ingayae irukatum ...

ajithfederer
6th June 2011, 10:34 PM
You gotta be kidding me SS, Palaya match video va?.

You guys have no idea of what these uploaders(Youtube, megaupload) and in other places have to jump through hoops and upload all these stuff. Some of those guys get their accounts terminated and risk even getting sued with copyright violations in the future. Most of them are vintage stuff. And i have been dropping em here cause LM downloads em all from one place here. One should ask LM how much he would have gathered from here.

When news comes it will come here.

SoftSword
6th June 2011, 10:51 PM
af, u took it as offence.
i know they are precious videos and this is the thread when i spend my times on no-cricket days.. and also have shared this thread link with many of my friends who appreciate the content and amount of information left here...
i only said lets have a seperate thread for his news and updates and keep the videos and uploads here...

also, its not a thoughtful opinion of mine to have seperate threads... most of the times i jump into see an update here i only see an upload of a old match... andha maadhiri oru tharunatthula sonna karutthu adhu....
thappaa edutthukkadheenga...

ajithfederer
6th June 2011, 11:14 PM
Of all the batsmen I’ve seen, Tendulkar is greatest: Richards
Port of Spain (Trinidad), June 3, 2011

http://www.thehindu.com/multimedia/dynamic/00648/THAVD_VIVIAN_SACHIN_648432f.jpg

West Indies legends Vivian Richards interacts with India's batting maestro Sachin Tendulkar. Richards said that of all those he has seen, including compatriot Brian Lara, none has been better than iconic Indian Sachin Tendulkar. File photo: V.V. Krishnan

Batting legend Viv Richards has not seen Sir Donald Bradman but of all those he has seen, including compatriot Brian Lara, none has been better than iconic Indian Sachin Tendulkar.

“I didn’t see Don but to me, in all my years associated with the game, I haven’t seen a better batsman than Sachin Tendulkar,” said Richards in a eulogy to the “little man”, who openly professes to have idolised him while growing up.

“If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasn’t arrived yet.”

In one stroke, Richards put Tendulkar in a pedestal above his contemporaries such as Brian Lara, Ricky Ponting and Jacques Kallis and even to the legends such as Sunil Gavaskar and Javed Miandad of his era.

As for Bradman, his career lasted 20 years including a few years disrupted by Second World War. Tendulkar is already in his 22nd year of international cricket. Bradman scored 29 centuries in 52 Tests.

In all formats of the game, Tendulkar has 99 international centuries so far.

“To me the most remarkable thing about Tendulkar is how he has completed the full cycle of his cricketing career, overcoming, pain, agony, failures, fatigue, injuries yet continuing relentlessly till the point the circle was complete.

“He is the most complete package, the cricketer I respect more than anyone else.”

Tendulkar’s absence at Windies

Richards defended Tendulkar’s decision to skip the complete West Indies tour.

“He is 37 and not getting any younger. You have got to respect him for his decision,” said Richards as he turned up for a Johnny Walker promotional event at Queen’s Park Oval on Thursday.

“He has done enough to decide what is best for him. He knows his commitments and the approach he must take for the rest of his career.”

It doesn’t though stop Richards from lamenting how much Tendulkar’s presence could have done to inspire the young cricketers of the Caribbean.

“It would have been fantastic for the young boys to just watch him in action; how he prepares his innings; the way he goes about building his knock, overcoming conditions and opponents.

“It could have been an invaluable experience for our young batsmen.”

Richards said he feels humbled by the respect and love he still generates within the cricket community of India.

“The other day, I was on a flight to London and Gambhir was with me. I was really touched by his curiosity and the keenness he had to know about batting. It’s passion such as this which sets men like him apart. I was really impressed,” he said.

It is ironical though that West Indies Cricket Board isn’t quite inclined to take advantage of their own legend to improve the standard of cricket in the Caribbean.

“It’s a fragile environment. Only strong leaders can accept independent men,” said Richards.

http://www.thehindu.com/sport/cricket/article2073292.ece

Keywords: Vivian Richards eulogy, Sachin Tendulkar, batting maestro

ajithfederer
7th June 2011, 05:54 AM
Guys just don't mind me for the next couple of posts as I am just trying to pull together the various Information on series(es) missed playing by tendulkar and the treatments he underwent from the years 2004-07. Any help is widely appreciated in gathering such information and please point out any errors if there may be in these post(s). These particular posts will be edited multiple times based on info gathered.

2004:
Series(es) Missed:
Videocon cup in Holland - ODI Series
ICC Champions Trophy - 2004
Natwest Challenge; 3 ODI's against England in England (2004)
BG Trophy- First 2 Tests

2005:
ICC Super Series - 3 ODI's and 1 Test.
India's Tour to Zimbabwe - 2 Tests and ODI's.
Indian Oil cup (India, West Indies and SL - Tri series in SL)
Videocon Triangular Series (Ind, NZ and Zimbabwe in Zim)
Africa XI vs Asia XI - Now this is a ICC official match which I am inclined to believe that Tendulkar would have qualified in the XI if he was available.

2006:
England in India - ODI - 7 Match series.
India's tour to West Indies - Both 4 Tests and 5 ODI's.
DLF Cup - India, Pakistan in UAE (2 odi's)

Any more information is seriously appreciated.

ajithfederer
7th June 2011, 09:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQC85AqAHUk&feature=feedu

Sachin 70 vs West indies @ Gwalior WC 1996

ajithfederer
7th June 2011, 09:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1NxBdmSKmM&feature=feedu

Sachin Tendulkar 141 vs WI Kualalumpur 2006

ajithfederer
8th June 2011, 11:48 AM
LM,

I really hope that u've d/l ed most of the videos from youtube uploader roshanshah1990 coz as of today youtube has terminated his account. Y-tube says as below

YouTube account roshanshah1990 has been terminated because we received multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants including:

TEN Sports
dmcl
dmcl

littlemaster1982
8th June 2011, 04:33 PM
LM,

I really hope that u've d/l ed most of the videos from youtube uploader roshanshah1990 coz as of today youtube has terminated his account. Y-tube says as below

YouTube account roshanshah1990 has been terminated because we received multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants including:

TEN Sports
dmcl
dmcl

I dl-ed almost all the vids you shared in the last few pages. Not sure if I missed anything.

sathya_1979
8th June 2011, 04:56 PM
Thanks LM :D One DVD parcel :noteeth:

sathya_1979
8th June 2011, 04:57 PM
kadavuLin innoru bakhtharaana enakku prasaadham aruLa vENdum :D

ajithfederer
8th June 2011, 09:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNH9cxe5OfY&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Sachin 95 vs Pak Lahore 2006

ajithfederer
8th June 2011, 09:35 PM
Sachin Tendulkar 65 vs WI Kualalumpur 2006

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0HD9xKeYaE&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

littlemaster1982
9th June 2011, 03:35 PM
Sachin 95 vs Pak Lahore 2006

This is a wonderful knock, but not talked about much. A must watch.

littlemaster1982
9th June 2011, 03:36 PM
Sensational Sachin - WC 1996 (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9VWXTVJ5).

All the innings of WC 1996 in this video :2thumbsup:

sathya_1979
9th June 2011, 10:03 PM
Funny :lol: Try this!

Type "Suresh Raina is God", in Google Translate. (translate.google.com) Translate this to Serbian. Translate this back to English..

ajithfederer
9th June 2011, 11:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9MfVqG23OA&feature=feedu

Sachin Tendulkar 105 vs Eng Chester-le-Street Durham 2002

ajithfederer
9th June 2011, 11:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urfYTdv038s&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Sachin Tendulkar 62 vs Aus MCG 2007

ajithfederer
9th June 2011, 11:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Dib7Pe8E0I&feature=feedu

Sachin 69 Vs Aus @ Scg 1992

ajithfederer
9th June 2011, 11:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATFJ33KMt20&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Sachin 30 vs England @ Texaco Trophy 1990

Arvind Srinivasan
9th June 2011, 11:49 PM
This is a wonderful knock, but not talked about much. A must watch.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/pakvind/content/story/236960.html

this was what dravid said about the innings....dunno if a 3 minute video will reflect on the true quality of the knock though

littlemaster1982
10th June 2011, 08:06 AM
http://www.espncricinfo.com/pakvind/content/story/236960.html

this was what dravid said about the innings....dunno if a 3 minute video will reflect on the true quality of the knock though

It will not :) To truly appreciate that sort of innings, we have to watch it live.

Arvind Srinivasan
10th June 2011, 10:19 AM
It will not :) To truly appreciate that sort of innings, we have to watch it live.

the best cricket that i remember recently is that of the third day of the indi sa series and fortunately i saw it live.....not with this innings against pakistan though :(

ajithfederer
10th June 2011, 10:37 AM
Sachin revived my career, says Yuvraj

Vijay Lokapally

‘I am looking forward to making an impact as a Test player'

— PHOTO: Rajeev Bhatt

TURNING POINT:Yuvraj Singh, seen with his mother Shabnam Singh, asserts that the one hour he spent with Sachin Tendulkar changed his life and career.

NEW DELHI: An unfailingly joyful celebrity on the cricket field; That is Yuvraj Singh, much misunderstood, much-maligned by “ill-informed” critics; a loner actually, still waiting for recognition.

Few know the real Yuvraj, who, self-admittedly, is yet to attain the fruits of his hard work under scorching sun, playing for India, winning hearts, breaking hearts, but playing to win matches, pursing a punishing course but unwilling to bend or surrender. “I am not what they say, show or write,” pleads the man who, in Sachin Tendulkar's words, is an “awesome” cricketer.

Yuvraj's story is about resonance of success even though his mistakes continue to haunt him. “When you are young, you are vulnerable. You don't listen to elders. As you grow, you understand life better. Criticism hurt a lot when I was young. Not anymore. I understand it is part and parcel of the game. But I welcome matured criticism.”

Want to prove myself

Recuperating at home, spending time with friends and wondering what lies ahead, Yuvraj confesses he has matured since the World Cup glory. “I want to prove my mettle as a Test batsman. I have it in me, just need a break. I am looking forward to making an impact as a Test player. That is real cricket.”

He is striving now to make it to the Test team for England. “Injuries and form always hampered my Test journey. Now was the best time but unfortunately this happened (chest infection). It is strange. The more I yearn for Test cricket the more it eludes me. I am hopeful to make it to the Test team for England. I am working to be fit and hopefully I'll get an opportunity. I want to do well in Test cricket.”

The World Cup was a “dream fulfilled” but it was so dark and stifling, just a year ago. He was not getting runs, losing confidence. It was bleak and crushing. And then he spent an hour with Sachin Tendulkar, in Sri Lanka. “That one hour changed my life, my career” he remembers with gratitude.

If Yuvraj, 29, played the World Cup for Tendulkar, 38, it was his way of acknowledging the man's influence and encouragement. “He told me so many things. He was actually more concerned than me. I was struggling for direction. He showed me the way. He recalled his own lack of form, how he had stopped enjoying cricket and how he emerged from that period.”

Most important thing

What was the most important thing that he remembered from the one-hour conversation? “He told me ‘when the time comes you'll matter the most' and I remembered it right through the World Cup. I shone and he celebrated more than I did.”

One of the finest stroke-makers in modern cricket, sometimes, quite needlessly, is compared with past greats. “I would like to be Yuvraj Singh, have my own identity, leave a legacy of my own... I know my responsibilities towards my fans and well-wishers and that is what I have been trying to achieve, trying to set an example, a benchmark, worth being proud of. I am simple and honest. That's how I want you to remember me.” He has never been a boring batsman to watch, never. Whether he entertains long, or perishes quickly, Yuvraj always bats on his terms. He believes in going the full route. How? By making a statement, a resounding one, with his bat, in his style. “I am not the type to worry about the average. I look at myself as a match-winner and would like to be known for this quality.”

The driving force

Who is the force behind his newly-found sense of calmness? “It is my belief in God. I am motivated to do the right things, with the right perspective. I owe it to my gurus (Sant Baba Ajit Singhji and Sant Baba Ram Singhji), and mom (Shabnam Singh).”

Only three Test centuries in 34 Tests, his first coming in only his second match! “That is not me.” he confesses. So, what next? “Will make amends, will make runs, loads of them.” Bowlers, watch out. He had made a similar resolve before the 2011 World Cup. And won the Cup for India!

http://www.hindu.com/2011/06/10/stories/2011061051431400.htm

ajithfederer
10th June 2011, 08:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpVDM88ZBTA&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Sachin Tendulkar 82 vs Pakistan Eden Gardens 2007

jinju
12th June 2011, 11:11 AM
"He [Sachin Tendulkar] is an inspiration to all of us older guys, because he was written off a couple of years ago, ironically by one of our selectors, and the fact is he has proved him wrong." After being denied a contract, Simon Katich reminds national selector Greg Chappell of his track record.

take that Greg from one of ur own:rotfl2:! wah re wah katich!!!

ajithfederer
12th June 2011, 12:43 PM
He [Sachin Tendulkar] is an inspiration to all of us older guys, because he was written off a couple of years ago, ironically by one of our selectors, and the fact is he has proved him wrong.

After being denied a contract, Simon Katich reminds national selector Greg Chappell of his track record
June 11, 2011

http://www.espncricinfo.com/magazine/content/quote/518691.html

Should be Greg chappel right???.

ajithfederer
12th June 2011, 12:44 PM
Nice to hear it and in fact I applaud this statement coming from an Australian!!!

ajithfederer
12th June 2011, 10:19 PM
Sachin Tendulkar vs Glenn McGrath

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-QbhjjR3Gc&feature=feedu

This is a 14 minute video.

Sachin vs Warne

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3anKjZyaZM&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

This one is a 24 minute video.

ajithfederer
15th June 2011, 04:28 AM
Rohit Sharma has Sachin Tendulkar to thank

Mid-Day.com, Updated: June 13, 2011 10:19 IST

He is more disciplined now. He knows when to defend or attack. Spending quality time with Sachin (Tendulkar) for Mumbai Indians has helped him. He is now a very composed batsman." That's what stand-in India skipper Suresh Raina had to say about Rohit Sharma's knock of 86 in the third ODI on Saturday.

Read more at: http://www.ndtv.com/article/cricket/rohit-sharma-has-sachin-tendulkar-to-thank-174609?cp

http://www.ndtv.com/article/cricket/rohit-sharma-has-sachin-tendulkar-to-thank-174609

ajithfederer
17th June 2011, 02:21 AM
Decision Review System
Consistency the key to DRS - Tendulkar

Sharda Ugra

June 16, 2011

The BCCI's refusal to accept the Decision Review System (DRS) for the forthcoming tour of England is a clear indication that India's stand on the subject has not moved from its team's initial reaction to the referral system in the 2008 series versus Sri Lanka. The system may now have been widely accepted around the world and the technology improved, yet the BCCI has not had any formal meetings with the Indian cricketers about their responses to the DRS in ICC events since their 2008 experience.

Sachin Tendulkar's name is often taken as one of the two Indian players (captain MS Dhoni the other) who is resistant to the referral system and therefore tacitly responsible for the BCCI's continuous refusal of the DRS. On Thursday, Tendulkar reiterated to ESPNcricinfo, "I am not against DRS, but I feel it will be more effective with the support of the Snickometer and Hot Spot technology. This will give more consistent results." :clap:

http://www.espncricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/130800/130875.jpg

The BCCI's resistance to the DRS is centered around its ball tracker predictor path but in the case of the England series, ignored the availability of Hot Spot as part of the DRS. The thermal imaging cameras providing an extra layer of information about the point of impact to third umpires that can make up for inaccuracies of the predictor path.

BCCI president Shashank Manohar said to ESPNcricinfo, "I have even told the ICC that we have no problem with Hot Spot. Our objection is to ball tracking.... it becomes just a case of someone else's imagination versus the umpire's imagination."

While Tendulkar wanted all available technology to be merged to come closest to 100% accuracy and be of the best use in the DRS, his opinion came close to that of both Virender Sehwag and Rahul Dravid who expressed support of the referral system, despite the Sri Lanka experience and early technological errors.

In the World Cup, however, Dhoni had called the DRS, the "adulteration" of technology and human decision-making.

More than one player on the Indian team has said in private that the DRS had often benefitted them during the World Cup. Despite Sehwag getting two referrals going against him in the tournament, he told a television reporter that he still supported the system as it had given him the opportunity to ask for reviews of decisions he doubted."

Yet decisions around the DRS and its use depends not on player opinion, but official approval. BCCI officials were due to travel to Australia late last year during the Ashes to study the Virtual Eye technology being used by the official broadcasters Channel 9, but the trip was cancelled. Manohar said a presentation made by the Hawk-Eye to the BCCI in Chennai at the time did not convince the officials of the accuracy of the technology either.

As the BCCI remains adamant about the DRS, its technological base keeps improving. The first pictures of a system called Hot Track were tried out during the Ashes which merged Virtual Eye and Hot Spot, and use the Hot Spot point of impact to give extra information to the predictor path. BBG Sports, the owners of the Hot Spot, now own two new cameras that are being set up to be faster, offering more frames per second, greater clarity and greater flexibility.

Neither Hot Spot nor the Snicko, is part of the ICC's list of minimum technology requirements for the DRS. The question of whether there will be changes in the referral requirements or if the DRS should be made mandatory across all series, however, is dependent once again on the ICC's annual meeting in Hong Kong at the end of this month.

Sharda Ugra is senior editor at ESPNcricinfo
RSS Feeds: Sharda Ugra

© ESPN EMEA Ltd.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/india/content/current/story/519312.html

ajithfederer
17th June 2011, 12:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw2LlBHx-SU&feature=feedu

Sachin Tendulkar 56 vs Pakistan Delhi 2007

Plum
17th June 2011, 01:09 PM
Now, that's a sensible stand. And BCCI is merely backing that stand. AnA nInga ingE :clap: pOduvInga. BCCI-ku mattum mudhugula moththu. En AF? En BCCI mEla avLO veRuppu? neraiya vishayathula they can be questioned but En indha blind veRi against BCCI like English and Aussie folks?

Infact, BCCI is being far more sensible than ECB/ACB when they were ruling. We have to see the big picture. Yes, they give preference to India's self-interest. Why shouldnr they? Look at the English argument - UDRS benefits Swann so BCCI, in its self interest, is preventing UDRS. pinnE EnglandOda self-interestkAga UDRS-ai support paNNuvAngaLA? nInga powerla irukkaRachE unga self interest-ai pAthukittInga. ippO nanga irukkaRachEvum unga self-interest-ai dhAn pAkkaNumna epdi machAns?

ajithfederer
17th June 2011, 10:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3-Ble4OZwI&feature=feedu

Sachin Tendulkar vs Wasim Akram Part 1

Wasim Akram:

"I dont know what to bowl at him. i bowled an inswinger n he drove me through covers of d front foot. then i bowled an outswinger n he again punched thr covers of d backfoot(for tamil fans-dai avan eppadi pottalum adikaranda). he is da toughest batsmen i 've bowled to.

He should live long n score lots of runs, but not against pakistan(smiling) "- on 24th april 2004 on espn Sachin's B day program.

ajithfederer
17th June 2011, 10:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2Iz_ZqgEUY&feature=feedf

Tendulkar 89 vs Pak at Toronto (Sahara cup) 1996

The 1st ODI of 1996 Series.

Another rare video :clap:

ajithfederer
18th June 2011, 01:57 AM
BCCI's stand that they won't have UDRS blocks other countries from using it when they play against India. While half of the blame is for ICC to take in this issue I for one have never liked this policy similar to America in World affairs. And this is just one of the reasons.

The clap is mainly for Tendulkar for finally opening his mouth and expressing his stand on the issue.

Now, that's a sensible stand. And BCCI is merely backing that stand. AnA nInga ingE :clap: pOduvInga. BCCI-ku mattum mudhugula moththu. En AF? En BCCI mEla avLO veRuppu? neraiya vishayathula they can be questioned but En indha blind veRi against BCCI like English and Aussie folks?

Plum
18th June 2011, 06:47 AM
Appo sachin-ai back paNNi avarOda viewsku madhippu koduththa bccikku clap? Manasu varalaila? Veruppu kannai maraikkudhulla?

ajithfederer
18th June 2011, 12:17 PM
Yeah sure you can read all you want to plum.

After 1st test against Australia BCCI issues a statement as below by Conflict of interest Kings/BCCI Chairman below

"Umpires are human beings and they can make errors," Srinivasan said. "Rather than stressing on the wrong decisions given, we should be happy that India have won the Test match." http://www.espncricinfo.com/india-v-australia-2010/content/story/480324.html

I have never seen such a irresponsible stmt given in some time. And i have said clearly that this is not the only issue i for which i dislike bcci.

Praise em all if you want to plum don't expect it from me.

Plum
18th June 2011, 01:44 PM
In this issue, it is quite clear that Dhoni and Sachin are the reaswn BCCI took the stand. Statements sachinkaga dhaan vENAmnu solromnA solluvanga?
As you said, you hate bcci so even their backing of sachin in this matter you are not able to praise - what's worse you blame them for it when it is sachin's word that made them oppose it. Idhukaapuram enna solla?

ajithfederer
18th June 2011, 10:30 PM
he he he nice try plum.

Leave Tendulkar and dhoni FYI shewag and dravid expressed support for udrs. Avangellam enna anamathu casegala?. Yen avanga pecha kekka maatangala BCCI. You want my reasons to hate BCCI. here it goes.

1. Claiming they are not answerable to the pub-lik
2. Green top laying BCCI President for the opposition team to lose the most prestigious test series.
3. As maddy says sending godhumai thirudan pawar to ICC top post. Cherry on the cake :rotfl:

Last but not least COI-Superking.

The last thing which i shudder to see in the future is match fixer azharuddin who spoiled thalaivars early days coming to BCCI. Who knows that will happen in the future too. That would be the day i would very much regret all the cricketing days. How is this different from any mafia/criminal org :lol:. If i don't hate this there is something wrong with me.

I would advise to take your BCCI business elsewhere I seriously don't want to talk about em anymore here.

Plum
19th June 2011, 05:54 AM
Sari :wave: - bringing in unrelated issues just shows your blind hate. Hate pannaalum rationalA hate paNNanum.
Sachin udrs venaamnu sonna logic. Bcci sonnaa ego. What a logic you have ! :wave:

ajithfederer
19th June 2011, 09:53 AM
Dude you are being too nosy!!!

While I have clearly said that i applauded only for sachin for finally opening his mouth and taking a stance you keep questioning me why i don't applaud BCCI for the same which frankly is none of your business. Will backing sachin's and dhoni's stance. (Now I don't rationalize with Dhoni's stance is another issue altogether)alone would make me applaud BCCI, No. And why??. It is my right. I think they both may be wrong. Is that so hard to understand?. You asked me why i dont like bcci and i gave the reasons. You asked for it dude.

And finally Indha hate/blind hate logic reasoning ellam out of everybody here you should be the last one advising.

ajithfederer
19th June 2011, 10:04 AM
Show my post where i have said BCCI has ego. You can stop interpreting my posts. If you can't understand ask for it.

Sachin udrs venaamnu sonna logic. Bcci sonnaa ego. What a logic you have ! :wave:

Plum
19th June 2011, 11:22 AM
you know the intent of the post - maamiya udaicha mankudam. sari you dont want to argue sanely - no point. :wave:

ajithfederer
19th June 2011, 11:26 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNpyCboXMIk&feature=channel_video_title

Sachin's 115 New Zealand 2nd ODI Century

ajithfederer
19th June 2011, 11:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2exQDrJR6k&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Sachin Tendulkar112 vs Sri at Sharjha 1995

ajithfederer
19th June 2011, 11:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnYmBZolOes&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Sachin Tendulkar 88 vs WI at Cuttack 1994 - ODI

ajithfederer
19th June 2011, 11:51 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMdaox8LTG0&feature=channel_video_title

Sansational Sachin - World Cup 1992 - H/L from Sachin's 1992 wc knocks.

ajithfederer
19th June 2011, 11:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bENT7EpWn8w&feature=relmfu

Sansational Sachin - World Cup 1996

ajithfederer
19th June 2011, 11:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRlyZ_gq9_0&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Disastrous WC 2007 campaign.

ajithfederer
19th June 2011, 08:56 PM
Sachin Tendulkar vs Allan Donald

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZH8yEdP4y0&feature=feedu

ajithfederer
19th June 2011, 10:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b5JJPGMFRM&feature=feedu

Sensational Sachin - World Cup 1999 - Part 02

ajithfederer
20th June 2011, 12:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT4aGVfSyjU&feature=feedu

sachin's 42nd Test century vs NZ 2009

ajithfederer
20th June 2011, 12:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKbVIAkOrKQ&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Sachin Tendulkar54 vs WI at Vishakapatnam 1994

ajithfederer
20th June 2011, 12:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvnuVyCPwEI&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Sachin the Legend & His Story 6

ajithfederer
20th June 2011, 12:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swHIsAJP1js&feature=feedu

SACHIN TENDULKAR 111 VS SOUTH AFRICA 1ST TEST 2010 50TH CENTURY

ajithfederer
20th June 2011, 12:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj0JP8fRX54&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

SACHIN TENDULKAR 111 VS SOUTH AFRICA WORLD CUP 2011

ajithfederer
21st June 2011, 11:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0bOj6uZu58&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z6zt5ehfsM&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Sachin Tendulkar 97 vs Pakistan 2007 part 1 AND 2

ajithfederer
21st June 2011, 11:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJshn5X1bvY&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uivqXEkhgrI&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

SACHIN TENDULKAR 106 VS SA2010 part 1 and 2.

I think we have this already lm.

ajithfederer
21st June 2011, 11:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Erxpt9v2JV8&feature=feedu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1sZTkFLPL4&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOTXomZbBOY&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvnuVyCPwEI&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Sachin the Legend & His Story - Parts 1 2 4 and 6

littlemaster1982
21st June 2011, 03:22 PM
SACHIN TENDULKAR 106 VS SA2010 part 1 and 2.

I think we have this already lm.

I think that's a single video. Let me check.

ajithfederer
21st June 2011, 11:29 PM
Bad news lm:
YouTube account ANUJRATHI08 has been terminated because we received multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants including:

•dmcl
•dmcl
•dmcl

littlemaster1982
21st June 2011, 11:38 PM
Oops, didn't download any of the vids posted in the last two pages. Got little busy :cry:

ajithfederer
21st June 2011, 11:41 PM
haha :lol:. Take it easy. Nothing's in our hands.

ajithfederer
21st June 2011, 11:42 PM
He mostly did all the sachin vs (wasim, waqar, shoaib, donald, warne and mcgrath) series. I guess you would have downloaded em.

littlemaster1982
22nd June 2011, 09:42 AM
He mostly did all the sachin vs (wasim, waqar, shoaib, donald, warne and mcgrath) series. I guess you would have downloaded em.

I'm not sure. Will check.

ajithfederer
22nd June 2011, 09:52 AM
Who the hell is this dmcl lm??. Any clue?

sathya_1979
22nd June 2011, 09:55 AM
Digial Media Convergence Ltd
It is a Media Group which is part of Zee Network.
http://www.expresscomputeronline.com/20090713/expressintelligententerprise06.shtml

littlemaster1982
22nd June 2011, 09:57 AM
I think it's a kind of association of all Indian TV channels. Rob once said he is not keen on uploading India/Pak videos fearing DMCL strikes.

ajithfederer
22nd June 2011, 09:59 AM
Thanks sathya and lm.

ajithfederer
22nd June 2011, 01:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7l21roPowg&feature=feedu

LM, D/l this one immediately. It's a 20 min version of Tendulkar's 175 against Aus in 2009.

littlemaster1982
22nd June 2011, 01:44 PM
I have a mp4 version already which runs for 20 mins I guess.

sathya_1979
22nd June 2011, 02:59 PM
Master, when is our next meet? (DVD pls :noteeth: )

littlemaster1982
22nd June 2011, 06:27 PM
Sathya,

Get a 1 TB Hard disk :p

sathya_1979
22nd June 2011, 06:33 PM
I have a 2 TB HDD, no worries!

ajithfederer
24th June 2011, 12:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_rIrztOOlA&feature=feedu

SACHIN TENDULKAR 106 VS SOUTH AFRICA 2ND TEST 2009-10 AT KOLKATA - You should have this LM, but let us keep this here as a 2nd source.

ajithfederer
25th June 2011, 08:51 PM
http://www.espncricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/134300/134394.jpg

Sachin Tendulkar was in the Royal Box at Wimbledon, London, June 25, 2011©Getty Images