PDA

View Full Version : One song wonders

kameshratnam
21st March 2010, 09:46 PM
I have been watching television for quite sometime and here is the list of the one song wonders and i guess they are irritating to the core when they appear on tv

Lollu....alapaari thangala da sami

Benny Dayal - takes the mikes and always sings only one song "taxi taxi"

Srilekha Partharsarathy: Wud start off with Nalla manam un pol kidaiyadu and then starts the bajari numbers...Kalyanam from samy..chinna veeda varatuma....dhimsukattai .......kokku meenai ......
thats all........she has not sung any other song ??????Pls sing some others when u come on stage next time

vinaya: palakaadu pakkathile oru appavai raja:

belly raj: Kangal irundal

Mirchi Suchi; As one of the blogger said...she survives only on PR...PR PR....nothing else

Plum
21st March 2010, 10:09 PM
Feeyaar En suchi_ya promote pandraaraam?

Roshan
21st March 2010, 10:17 PM
I have been watching television for quite sometime and here is the list of the one song wonders and i guess they are irritating to the core when they appear on tv

Srilekha Partharsarathy: Wud start off with Nalla manam un pol kidaiyadu and then starts the bajari numbers...Kalyanam from samy..chinna veeda varatuma....dhimsukattai .......kokku meenai ......
thats all........she has not sung any other song ??????Pls sing some others when u come on stage next time

Mirchi Suchi; As one of the blogger said...she survives only on PR...PR PR....nothing else

The most funniest one is pop Shalini - with her ennai koncham maatri where ever she goes..

Next is Anuradha Sriram - with Karupputhaan enakku pudicha coloru all the time.

venkkiram
21st March 2010, 11:58 PM
என்னடி முனியம்மா உன் கண்ணுல மையி
யாருவச்ச மையி அது நான் வச்ச மையி

venkkiram
22nd March 2010, 12:03 AM
கொஞ்சம் நிலவு கொஞ்சம் நெருப்பு
ஒன்றாய் சேர்ந்தால் எந்தன் தேகம்!

Guru-V
22nd March 2010, 12:59 PM

The most funniest one is pop Shalini - with her ennai koncham maatri where ever she goes..

:lol:

saradhaa_sn
22nd March 2010, 01:37 PM
.......she has not sung any other song ??????Pls sing some others when u come on stage next time

மாணிக்க விநாயகம்: 'கண்ணுக்குள்ளே கெளுத்தி வச்சிருக்கா சிறுக்கி யப்போ யப்போ'

மாலதி லக்ஷ்மண்: 'மன்மத ராசா மன்மத ராசா' (காது புளிச்சு போச்சுடா சாமி)

கானா உலகநாதன்: 'வாள(ழை) மீனுக்கும் விலாங்கு மீனுக்கும்'

hattori_hanzo
22nd March 2010, 04:11 PM
Malgudi Shubha: Vaalpara Vatta paara

Yuvi
22nd March 2010, 04:35 PM

:notthatway: .. its not the singer's fault I guess.. Which TV channel would call on Anuradha and ask her to sing "anbenra mazhaiyilae" or "yaendi sudaamani" .. I blame the producers of the TV show.

Plum
24th March 2010, 11:26 AM
Yeah aaloo. Got to differentiate between true one song wonders and Anuradha Srirams, much as I dislike her.

Some from the 80's include
Murali - kaadhalennum kovil from kazhugu
Ramesh - vaarayo vanmadhi from Pagal nilavu