View Full Version : Sura - Sun Pictures -Mani Sharma Music

R.Latha
30th March 2010, 01:16 PM
Sura (2010)

Music Director: Mani Sharma
Actors: Dev Gill, Sriman, Tamanna, Vadivelu, Vijay
Director: Rajkumar SP
Producer: Sangili Murugan
The film is directed by Rajkumar SP and produced by Sangili Murugan. Dev Gill, Sriman, Tamanna, Vadivelu and Vijay are in the lead roles. The music has been composed by Mani Sharma.

1. Thanjavoor Jillakkari
Singers: Hemachandra, Saindhavi
Lyricist: Muthukumar Na

2 . Vettri Kodi Yeathu
Singers: Mukesh, Ranjith
Lyricists: Rajkumar SP, Vasil

3. Vanga Kadal Ellai
Singers: Malathi Lakshmanan, Naveen
Lyricist: Kabilan

4. Siragadikkum Nilavu
Singers: Karthik, Reeta
Lyricist: Snehan

5. Thamizhan Veera Thamilzhan
Singer: Rahul Nambiyar

6. Naam Nadanthal Adhiradi
Singers: Janani Nadhan, Naveer, Shoba Chandrasekar

http://www.musicindiaonline.com/#/album/29-Tamil_Soundtracks/33227-Sura__2010_/

baba88
30th March 2010, 03:46 PM
Naan Nadandal Athiradi - My name is Billa [telugu]
Tanjavur Jilakari - Bommali [Billa - Telugu]
Vetri Kodi Yethu - Inthe Inthintae [Baalu -Telugu]
Tamilan Veera Tamilan - Hut Hutja [Baalu - Telugu]
Vanga Kadal Ellai - Nuvvasalu [Ashok - Telugu]
Sirakadikkum Nilavu - Tagilinadi Rabba [Samba -Telugu]

Mahen
30th March 2010, 06:24 PM

Looks like Mani sharma has worked his arse off for sura :lol: Being vijay 50th film, i wonder why the music was not given care

VinodKumar's
30th March 2010, 09:03 PM

Looks like Mani sharma has worked his arse off for sura :lol: Being vijay 50th film, i wonder why the music was not given care

Yes Mahen. Usually Vijay gives more importance to music but intha thadava athuvum illa pola.

Songs are very ordinary. Cant match VJ - Mani combo's previous albums Shajahan/Youth/Pokkiri.

baba88
31st March 2010, 03:15 AM
If they just wanted some remade songs they even could have asked A.R.Rahman to reuse some of his Hindi hits.

Mahen
31st March 2010, 07:47 PM
If they just wanted some remade songs they even could have asked A.R.Rahman to reuse some of his Hindi hits. :exactly:

music man
31st March 2010, 11:37 PM
If they just wanted some remade songs they even could have asked A.R.Rahman to reuse some of his Hindi hits.

Aiyyo!!! appadi vendam sir!!!! Apparam ellarum ARR thanoda hindi songs ah recycle pannitar....padam ooothikichu,paatu waste nu kelapi vitruvaanga......Enough from Udhaya and ATM...Let vijay first act in realistic movies...then take it granted ARR will give his best shot...

R.Latha
1st April 2010, 01:20 PM
[tscii]SURA AUDIO RELEASED
Sura
March 30, 2010
Home > More news
The audio of Vijay starrer Sura was released at Lady Andal Venkata Subbarao School at Chetpet, Chennai and the event was out of bounds for most sections of the media. The audio was released by Hansraj Saxena of Sun TV who has procured the distribution rights of the film and received by Vijay and Tamannah. The prominent guest list includes Sundar C, Sibiraj, Riyaz Khan and Uma Riyaz Khan, Ramanarayanan, K S Ravikumar, Parthiban, Vadivelu, Sonia Agarwal, Srikanth along with the lead stars of the film and the technical crew.

Tamannah appeared as radiant as ever and Parthiban who was evidently smitten by her went on to say, “When lights from all the houses were switched off during the green earth campaign a couple of days back, Tamannah’s house alone glowed despite switching off bulbs due to her alabaster complexion”. Needless to say, the pretty lady was blushing all over. The event itself was a simple affair and there was no elaborate trailer. Five pictures from the film were repeatedly shown. Sura is directed by S P Rajkumar and produced by Sangili Murugan. Music of Sura has been scored by Mani Sharma.
Tags : Sura, Vijay, Tamannah, Mani Sharma

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news-1/mar-10-04/sura-vijay-tamannah-30-03-10.html

VinodKumar's
1st April 2010, 08:04 PM
Latha,

Have u heard the songs ?

astrixtintin
3rd April 2010, 08:32 AM
Only Tanjavur Jilakari is salvagable. Reminds me of Deva days

interz
3rd April 2010, 11:27 PM
My favourites are "Thanjavooru Jillaakaari", "Siragadikkum Nilavu" and "Vetri Kodi Yetru".

The other three songs are not interesting enough listening to.

I already wrote something about the first 2 songs (last song you heard thread)

The reason why I like "Vetri Kodi Yetru" is because it sounds like "Ohoho Kicku Eruthu" from Padaiyappa And the rhythm is good too.

Sanjeevi
4th April 2010, 12:09 AM
The reason why I like "Vetri Kodi Yetru" is because it sounds like "Ohoho Kicku Eruthu" from Padaiyappa

nalla reason, keep it up :lol:

R.Latha
5th April 2010, 11:35 AM
i heard that movie songs one time vinoth kumar.what about u