PDA

View Full Version : Great Side actors in Tamil Movies

kameshratnam
5th April 2010, 06:06 PM
You cud find them in many movies and they wud always appear to be poor and their daughter or family wud be abused royally

One is K K Soundar - :D

The next is our own Akka Enna ka....... :D shanmuga sundaram

can u guys name a few

HonestRaj
5th April 2010, 07:35 PM
Jimpalakkadi bampa

P_R
5th April 2010, 07:41 PM
thread title reminds me of : sidevillainAi dhaan thittuvaanga :lol:

Vivasaayi
5th April 2010, 08:29 PM
ottavai narayanan

jimbalakadi babpaa

venkkiram
6th April 2010, 02:23 AM
பேய்க்காமனாய் நடித்த சண்முகராஜன் :clap: :clap:

venkkiram
6th April 2010, 02:26 AM
ரிங் மாஸ்டராய் வரும் மௌலி :clap: :clap:

venkkiram
6th April 2010, 02:29 AM
முதலியாராய் மணிவண்ணன் :clap: :clap:

joe
6th April 2010, 06:50 AM
பளிச்சென தெரிபவர்கள்

1. பாலையா
2. ரங்கராவ்
3. டெல்லி கணேஷ்

bingleguy
6th April 2010, 08:19 AM
i donno if the thread is only about main supporting actors .... i get reminded of some names that frequently comes in most of the side roles:

ennatha kannayya - who got his name after the repeated dialogue of "ennatha solli ennatha senju" in an old movie - dont remember the name though

oru viral krishna rao - guess he is the guy who comes as Sri Devi's father in Varumaiyin niram sivappu ....

vellai subbaiah - the "thirumba thirumba pesara nee" poosari from the vadivelu comedy (enna kaiya pudichu izhuthiyaa ....

Vivasaayi
6th April 2010, 08:43 AM
பளிச்சென தெரிபவர்கள்

1. பாலையா
2. ரங்கராவ்
3. டெல்லி கணேஷ்

they cannot be called as side actors....right?

RAGHAVENDRA
6th April 2010, 09:28 AM
I first though if it meant MGR side actors or Sivaji side actors

MGR side

Thengai Srinivasan
Isari velan
etc.

Sivaji side
Sasikumar
Prem Ananth
etc.

.... just for fun ....

Seriously if it meant supporting actors -

S.V. Sahasranamam
S.V. Subbiah
T.S. Balaiah (multi faceted)
V. Nagaiah

the list is endless ...

Raghavendran

groucho070
6th April 2010, 09:39 AM
பளிச்சென தெரிபவர்கள்

1. பாலையா
2. ரங்கராவ்
3. டெல்லி கணேஷ்Intha mathiri list-u-naa, SV Suppiah is missing :D Appuram MRR ellam kondu varavendiyirukkum a-a! :twisted:

raghavendran
6th April 2010, 09:42 AM
Jimpalakkadi bampa :rotfl:

joe
6th April 2010, 10:37 AM
பளிச்சென தெரிபவர்கள்

1. பாலையா
2. ரங்கராவ்
3. டெல்லி கணேஷ்

they cannot be called as side actors....right?

i see ..'side' actor' -nna enna ? :roll:

Kalyasi
6th April 2010, 10:51 AM
Alva vasu...

Plum
6th April 2010, 01:14 PM
I think Kameshratnam meant side actors not "character" actors. My take is when he mentions the likes of KK Soundar and SS, we should be talking of Peeli Sivams not Baliahs and MR Radhas :(

I think we should look at those fun candidates who pongufy more than kodutha kaasu at side actor level. Again that rules out AVM Rajan, because he was doing the same at main actor or main character actor level.
My nomination:
Peeli Sivam. pEr Sollum piLLaila oru road roller avara kolla varum bOdhu oru expression koduppAr pArunga.....EndA kamal vandhu kAppAtinArnu irukkum!

Plum
6th April 2010, 01:15 PM
kalairANi qualifies but I think she got herself reasonably main character actor roles so that rules her out.

P_R
6th April 2010, 02:06 PM
GM: inspector saar, you are love marriage or arranged marriage
Peeli: shut up I say !

P_R
6th April 2010, 02:20 PM
Jimpalakkadi bampa

Jallikkattu kaaLai
Attempting to affirm his position under duress: naan mamanaaroo

Kattabomman
Publishing audit report pointing out gross violations: Ey mOsakkArA

ThangamAna rAsA
Musical connoisseur enjoying the nuances of "un manasula pAttu dhaan irukku" even when executed in ba-babababa

Periya marudhu
Skilful negotiator: didaksen kidaiyAdhA

Coimbatore mAppillai
Upto the acrobatic challenge of combining dancing and bathing as well as the well meaning inquiries: what's the praablem.

kameshratnam
6th April 2010, 03:55 PM
Soundar was very funny..the way he wud act .many a time he wud fal into trouble or he wud work as a kanakupulla in a big house

Plum
6th April 2010, 05:53 PM
Soundar was very funny..the way he wud act .many a time he wud fal into trouble or he wud work as a kanakupulla in a big house
indha angle-la candidates select paNNungappA

So far quoted candidates, I think the following make the cut
KK Soundar
Shanumgar
Peeli Sivam

Would love to hear more such candidates - I remember that when I started participating in this forum, digging out such obscure information was one of my primary motives - somewhere I got sucked into other stuff.
Thanks to Kamesh for initiating this.

Like last year "5 rs 10 rs" threads, indha thread-ai vaLarthu ALAkkara poruppai naan EthukkarEn :yes:

kameshratnam
6th April 2010, 06:32 PM
Vellai subbiah was also one of the guys who used to come in side roles..bayangara expressions for him and his voice was also different

Soundar and Shanmugar impress us a lot

And there also used to be the guy who acted as meena's father in en rasavin manasile..avar pathale pavama irukkum

And this one Enakku oru unmai therinju aganum sami...- Recently this gentleman has been admitted to hsopital..thanks to the help from nakeeran magazine..actor sivakumar and a few others

Plum
6th April 2010, 07:00 PM
Ah! enakkoru uNmai therinjAgaNum G Sreenivasan, husband of the irrepressible Puliyur Saroja. Eminent addition to
KK Soundar
Shanumgar
Peeli Sivam
G Sreenivasan

Good going. Need more.

P_R
6th April 2010, 07:36 PM
enakku uNmai therinjAgaNum (mudhal mariyAdhai) is Veerasamy. The last film I saw him in was MayAvi.

app_engine
6th April 2010, 08:02 PM
Yes, that MM fellow wasn't hubby of puliyoor.

G Srinivasan appears as iLavarasi's father in vAzhvE mAyam. (She was just a small girl in that movie but within a year or so started acting as a heroine)

Nice candidate for "side" is the one who comes by the side of Janagaraj in AS ("dheivamE"). Is he Sivaji?

rajeshkrv
6th April 2010, 09:10 PM
shanmugasundari ..(T.K.Kala's mother)

rajeshkrv
6th April 2010, 09:11 PM
G.Sreenivasan did character and villain roles and it was not side role .. i dont think he fits in there.

PARAMASHIVAN
6th April 2010, 09:54 PM
Delhi Ganesh
Vinu Chakaravarthy
Rajesh
Raj Kiran

jaiganes
6th April 2010, 10:08 PM
ennaththe kannayya
loose mohan
omakuchi narasimhan
thayirvadai dheigan
usilai mani
bonda mani
vellai subbayya
karuppu subbayya
pasi narayanan (phone cut aagi oru vaaram aavudhu)
'Thengayila kundu veppaalo' person
'idhu stick illai stick maadhiri' person from unnidaththil ennai koduthen
gundu kalyaanam
sirippu bhakthan
bayilvaan ranganaadhan
oruviral krishnarao
Kaadhal sukumaran
Gopi (TV DD fame)
Ganesh (TV DD fame amma inge ganesu ange more recently one who married Arthi)
Master sridhar (who played Naradhar in some mythological movies)
MLA ponnambalam
Sethu vinayagam (recently deceased)
Kavithalaya Krishnan (KB regular)

pasi sathya
gandhimadhi
shanmugasundhari
vijayachandrika (a member of viveka fine arts drama troupe of cho, most well known to gounder fans for the role of gounds mother in law in bambalakadi bimba)
C.k.Saraswathi
SR.Sivagaami
Devi Lalitha (Shakthiprabha madam - elaborate)
Kamala kaamesh

and matrum migap palar
indha list romba perusu....

P_R
6th April 2010, 10:45 PM
sirippu bhakthan ooyisthisbaas ?

app_engine
6th April 2010, 10:52 PM
What is the name of the actress who does Sridevi's maid servant role in Johny?

She also appears as the wife of Sarath Babu in uthirippookkaL.

Kumari Muthu also seems to be a Mahendran regular ('seevippuduvEn' in uthirippookkaL and Vidyasagar's edu-pidi in the Johny saloon scenes).

BTW, uthirippookkaL reminded me of another "side actor" Charu hasan (Shobana's dad in dhaLapthi etc). Nice proof as to how the same combo of genes can produce extremely different outputs :-)

jaiganes
6th April 2010, 10:59 PM
sirippu bhakthan ooyisthisbaas ?
A well known stage artiste - who is a regular in SUNTV philips comedy countdown with Vennira aadai murthy(mostly he is with jolna pai) - he has come in some movies along with VAM. The guy is really very talented - but is not recognized well in TF wrld.

bingleguy
6th April 2010, 11:29 PM
ennaththe kannayya
loose mohan
omakuchi narasimhan
thayirvadai dheigan
usilai mani
bonda mani
vellai subbayya
karuppu subbayya
pasi narayanan (phone cut aagi oru vaaram aavudhu)
'Thengayila kundu veppaalo' person
'idhu stick illai stick maadhiri' person from unnidaththil ennai koduthen
gundu kalyaanam
sirippu bhakthan
bayilvaan ranganaadhan
oruviral krishnarao
Kaadhal sukumaran
Gopi (TV DD fame)
Ganesh (TV DD fame amma inge ganesu ange more recently one who married Arthi)
Master sridhar (who played Naradhar in some mythological movies)
MLA ponnambalam
Sethu vinayagam (recently deceased)
Kavithalaya Krishnan (KB regular)

pasi sathya
gandhimadhi
shanmugasundhari
vijayachandrika (a member of viveka fine arts drama troupe of cho, most well known to gounder fans for the role of gounds mother in law in bambalakadi bimba)
C.k.Saraswathi
SR.Sivagaami
Devi Lalitha (Shakthiprabha madam - elaborate)
Kamala kaamesh

and matrum migap palar
indha list romba perusu....

:clap: orutharai vidala pola irukke :) this i would say an exhausted list ..... :roll:

bingleguy
6th April 2010, 11:34 PM
BTW, uthirippookkaL reminded me of another "side actor" Charu hasan (Shobana's dad in dhaLapthi etc). Nice proof as to how the same combo of genes can produce extremely different outputs :-)

True ! not sure if hes in vedham pudhidhu ....
thaLapathy la avaroda delivery was silent and good ...

even Chandra Hassan has done some roles in movies (Hey Ram for instance) he acted as Kamal's son - the person with chinna thaadi who asks Saket Ram Jr. to take the big van and says - "ennathukku oora kootindu - nalladho kettadho ezhundhunda apram sollikkalaam"

bingleguy
6th April 2010, 11:35 PM
Charlie - does he go into the side actor list ??????? :roll:

bingleguy
7th April 2010, 01:10 AM
Sriman !

I wouldnt say he fits in just a side role ... he has done some very good performances in Sethu, Panchatantiram ... and nowadays a regular person on Kamal films .....

rajeshkrv
7th April 2010, 09:50 AM
the side actress who is the maid to Sridevi in johny is Premi. she has acted as side artist from urimai kural days !!

Plum
7th April 2010, 10:37 AM
Premi - mahendran favourite. Ithoda niuthikkaen

Plum
7th April 2010, 11:46 AM
Apologies for the Veerasamy error.
Jai, list paNNA pOdhAdhu. Salient features explain paNNanum. Secondly, they should be "non-name" entities. eppO avangaLa avanga pErula namakku theriyudhO appovE indha listlErundhu avainga pOyittAngangarAen.

avar pEru vIrasAmyngaradhae namakku marandhu pOyirukkaNum apdipatta candidates dhAn namakku thEvai. unga list-ai konjam prune paNNunga. Apply filters I say.

oru discrimination-E illAma, mada madannu 1934-2010 ellA side artistaiyum list paNNA epdi. apram namma koLgai(discrimination, deglorification, demolition) ennAgaradhu? Rank pottu top 10 mattum sollunga

kameshratnam
7th April 2010, 12:57 PM
There is also Paasi Sathya...she was famous till Kalai rani came in and took over.

Also, there is man who wud come and tell parthiban in pudiya pathai that he is his father and ask for money and he wud also come in vanathai pola as a beggar

U all forgot Typist Gopu...

hattori_hanzo
7th April 2010, 07:08 PM
1) The actor who plays the character 'Chandramouli' in Mouna Ragam. He is almost always the poor father of a bride.

2) The Elaneer vikkaravan in Vasool Raja. 'Ulagam azhiya pogudhu'. Scissors Babu??

3) Somiyajulu - Other than playing significant roles in Sankarabaranam / Idhu Namma Aalu, he generally acts as a temple priest, Agarharam's chieftain / head of an orthodox Brahmin family or the lead singer of a Bhajanai Goshti.

4) Havent seen this side actor in any other movie but Goundar Annan considers him as the one who brings in a 'turning point' to Rajinikanth's Panakkaran...;)

Plum
7th April 2010, 07:26 PM
1) The actor who plays the character 'Chandramouli' in Mouna Ragam. He is almost always the poor father of a bride.

2) The Elaneer vikkaravan in Vasool Raja. 'Ulagam azhiya pogudhu'. Scissors Babu??

3) Somiyajulu - Other than playing significant roles in Sankarabaranam / Idhu Namma Aalu, he generally acts as a temple priest, Agarharam's chieftain / head of an orthodox Brahmin family or the lead singer of a Bhajanai Goshti.

4) Havent seen this side actor in any other movie but Goundar Annan considers him as the one who brings in a 'turning point' to Rajinikanth's Panakkaran...;)

1. rA Sankaran - a very good addition to the list, if I may. Other movies where he played the same role - maragadha vINai, pudhumaipeNN. Infact, he got a better deal in Mouna raagam :lol:
(incidentally, all involving Revathy)

app_engine
7th April 2010, 07:54 PM
Ithoda niuthikkaen

கிணறு வெட்டும்போது பூதத்தைக்கிளப்பிவிட்டு, உடனேயே அதை ஒரு குப்பிக்குள் அடைக்கும் "மூடு தந்திரம்" செய்யும் ப்ளம் அவர்களுக்கு "தந்திரவாதி" பட்டம் தாராளமாகக்கொடுக்கலாம் :-)

P_R
7th April 2010, 08:00 PM
Ra. Sankaran. If I am not wrong he was also a publisher of a few notable novels in Tamil.

Plum
7th April 2010, 08:13 PM
Ra sankaran was a director in the 70s. I think one of IR's earliest movie was with him(which is how I know :) )

hattori_hanzo
7th April 2010, 08:52 PM
1. rA Sankaran - a very good addition to the list, if I may. Other movies where he played the same role - maragadha vINai, pudhumaipeNN. Infact, he got a better deal in Mouna raagam :lol:
(incidentally, all involving Revathy)

Also the one who acts as Revathy's father in Vaidhegi Kathirundhal (Suhasini's father in Sindhu Bhairavi & Sathyaraj's spy in Vikram).

app_engine
7th April 2010, 08:57 PM
Also the one who acts as Revathy's father in Vaidhegi Kathirundhal (Suhasini's father in Sindhu Bhairavi & Sathyaraj's spy in Vikram).

அவர் பேரு ராகவேந்தர். சின்னத்திருத்தம் -சிந்துபைரவியில் சுஹாசினி அம்மாவின் புருஷன் (அப்பா இல்லை).

இவர் இசை அமைப்பாளர் ஆவதற்கு ராசா முட்டுக்கட்டையாக இருந்ததாக ஒரு கதை உண்டு...

venkkiram
7th April 2010, 09:05 PM
அவ்வை சண்முகியில நீதிபதியா வருவாரே! அவரையும் சேர்த்துக்கொள்ளலாம். Flight No 172 நாடகத்தில் காது கேட்கும் யந்திரத்தை வைத்துக் கொண்டு வருபவர்.

Movie Cop
8th April 2010, 01:12 AM
Indhe "thoothukudi" accent-la marana mokkai poduvarey oru periyavar... Avaru peru enna pa? Not that he is a great side actor or anything but he seems to the favourite for lot's of "wannabe" directors...

Bala (Karthik)
8th April 2010, 01:15 AM
அவ்வை சண்முகியில நீதிபதியா வருவாரே! அவரையும் சேர்த்துக்கொள்ளலாம். Flight No 172 நாடகத்தில் காது கேட்கும் யந்திரத்தை வைத்துக் கொண்டு வருபவர்.
Neelu.

The way he handles the court proceedings in AS is hilarious. Nobody listens to him!

"Ippo naan enna solla varennaa..." (interrupted) imagine a judge saying this :lol:

(to Kamal) "Ippadi vidhandavdhama pesapdaadhu...."
:lol:

He is cast as an inspector in PKS :rotfl2:

Bala (Karthik)
8th April 2010, 01:16 AM

அவர் பேரு ராகவேந்தர். சின்னத்திருத்தம் -சிந்துபைரவியில் சுஹாசினி அம்மாவின் புருஷன் (அப்பா இல்லை).

Ivar ponnu dhaan "Kaathaadi" (Mayavi) paatta paadinavanga.

Bala (Karthik)
8th April 2010, 01:19 AM

Scissor Manohar

He was nominated in the unfunny comedians thread and i raised an objection (ennamo i find it funny whenever he talks.. maybe his voice) :oops:

Bala (Karthik)
8th April 2010, 01:22 AM
Secondly, they should be "non-name" entities. eppO avangaLa avanga pErula namakku theriyudhO appovE indha listlErundhu avainga pOyittAngangarAen.

:lol:

bingleguy
8th April 2010, 01:25 AM

:shock: :huh:

well, he portrays his knowledge in music casually in Sindhu Bhairavi (the Arabhi rAgam argument scene with Sivakumar and Kavithalaya Krishnan)... i felt it was good acting - but inga solradha ketta - may be nijamAvE avarukku rAga gyAnam irukkum pola dhAn thonudhu ....

i guess he performed Poornam Viswanathan's role in Sadma (the Hindi remake of Moondram Pirai)

kameshratnam
8th April 2010, 08:17 AM
1. The beggar role man who comes in vanathai pola

2. LIC narasimhan - Very famous comedy scene where he wud come with kounder and senthil as a kari kadai bai and learn music

3. V gopalakrishnan - a great actor who wud always come as Police or judge

4. ARS - Refer pt no 3 - he wud come as rajnis mentor in Kodi parakadu and also as the inspector in Nayagan

Guru-V
8th April 2010, 10:11 AM
Charlie - does he go into the side actor list ??????? :roll:

i think so...if so i agree with ur choice..charlie was good, he isnt seen in much films these days, last film i remember seeing him was in surya's Vel

raghavendran
8th April 2010, 10:22 AM
janakaraj......ennakku rombe pudikkum...esp in nayagan...

kameshratnam
8th April 2010, 12:15 PM
Please dont include comedians we are not talking abt charlie jangakaraj

dont include
Shadows ravi
charuhassan
prakashraj
raghuvaran
etc etc here

Plum
8th April 2010, 12:22 PM
Agree with Kamesh. Comedian sidekicks have sort of gained a cult following atleast in Hub, and one doesnt want to get mixed up with them there.

Raghvendar, LIC Narasimhan(who, although, it is a sa comedian sideckick that he attained eternal fame, is not a regular in that capacity; and is more known as "that doctor in xyz") are good additions
So,
"saami eankkoru unmai" Veerasamy
KK Soundar
Shanumgar
Peeli Sivam
Ra Sankaran

I will wait for Jaiganes to prune his list.

"saami eankkoru unmai" Veerasamy

equanimus
8th April 2010, 12:22 PM
Neelu.
Oh yeah, a very good comic presence. He's hilarious in this court scene.

His posture when Kamal ties the thAli around his neck by mistake. :rotfl: (Kamal says, "அய்யய்யோ, மணி முடிச்சு போட்டுட்டனே!")

P_R
8th April 2010, 12:34 PM
Neelu.
Oh yeah, a very good comic presence. He's hilarious in this court scene.

His posture when Kamal ties the thAli around his neck by mistake. :rotfl: (Kamal says, "அய்யய்யோ, மணி முடிச்சு போட்டுட்டனே!")

When he goes on with the mandhiram despite misgarlanding PKS's frenzied shout: நிறுத்துங்க சார்...பல்ச்சிரப்போவுது !
:rotfl3: :tablethumpin:

mgb
8th April 2010, 05:35 PM
OAK Thevar

Plum
8th April 2010, 06:14 PM
There is this dancer "Rita" in yaaradi nI mohini(uthamaputhiran).

For some reason, she seemed to be well noticed as a side-dancer, and used to be mentioned in youth circles of that time (as I figured talking to them decades later as my father's friends).
Who was she? Why was she alone among the side dancers relatively noticed and famous?
A question for NT Thread biggies I think.

bingleguy
8th April 2010, 06:24 PM
2. LIC narasimhan - Very famous comedy scene where he wud come with kounder and senthil as a kari kadai bai and learn music

:huh: he even featured in the Sam Anderson's movie ... the man who listens to the 60K car plan .....

bingleguy
8th April 2010, 06:26 PM
OAK Thevar

Wasnt he a prominent villian actor in those days too .... he too has acted in good number of movies with MGR, Sivaji and others i guess ...

and his son OAK Sunder too !!
he featured in Virumandi if i remember correctly ...

Junior Balayah ! well, did not even come close to his father's fame - but sure he imitates him !

bingleguy
8th April 2010, 06:28 PM

Ys ... guess he got introduced or got fame on the movie Galatta Kalyanam .... comes up as the doctor in the movie Jenma Natchtiram (Thakkali Seenivasan's remake of The Omen) ....

i am not remembering many of his prominent movies.... he is surely one person who pour in emotions ..... :)

hattori_hanzo
8th April 2010, 06:48 PM

Ys ... guess he got introduced or got fame on the movie Galatta Kalyanam .... comes up as the doctor in the movie Jenma Natchtiram (Thakkali Seenivasan's remake of The Omen) ....

i am not remembering many of his prominent movies.... he is surely one person who pour in emotions ..... :)

He acted as Kamal's close friend in Vazhve Maayam. Bell bottoms pottuttu vaaliba vayasu paiyana nadichirupaaru ;)
Another role which comes to my mind is - ex-army man in 'Thanga Magan' :2thumbsup:

mgb
8th April 2010, 06:52 PM

He acted as Kamal's close friend in Vazhve Maayam. Bell bottoms pottuttu vaaliba vayasu paiyana nadichirupaaru ;)
Another role which comes to my mind is - ex-army man in 'Thanga Magan' :2thumbsup:kaaki chattai padathula DIG'ya varuvaare.. avarthane

Plum
8th April 2010, 06:55 PM
V."DepartmentkE avamAnam".Gopalakrishnan avarai pathi thEvaiyAna aLavu alasi irukkOm "5 rs 10 rs" threadla.

Besides, he was the third hero of a NT Movie for Chrissake - shouldnt figure in this thread!

bingleguy
8th April 2010, 07:40 PM
V."DepartmentkE avamAnam".Gopalakrishnan avarai pathi thEvaiyAna aLavu alasi irukkOm "5 rs 10 rs" threadla.

Besides, he was the third hero of a NT Movie for Chrissake - shouldnt figure in this thread!

:ashamed:

jaiganes
8th April 2010, 08:13 PM
Pithamagan padathula magistrate rolela varuvaare avarayum idhula saerthukkalaam.
He has acted in a few ad films too.

venkkiram
9th April 2010, 01:00 AM
வேதம் புதிது படத்தில் அமலாவின் தம்பிக்கு பூநூல் போடமாட்டேன் என அடம் பிடிப்பவர்; அவரே சதிலீலாவதி படத்தில் ரமேஷ் அர்விந்த் பணி புரியும் அலுவலகத்தில் சாமி புக் படித்துக் கொண்டிருப்பார். பெயர் ஞாபகமில்லை.

app_engine
9th April 2010, 01:12 AM
What is the name of the driver of Raghavendar in Sindhu Bhairavi?

He is with the nettai Kamal in AS.

Also laments about his wife "not coming when called" in unnAl mudiyum thambi.

Must be close to KB - Kamal...

Bala (Karthik)
9th April 2010, 01:15 AM
Kavithalaya Krishnan
AS la avar iruppaara?

Also laments about his wife "not coming when called" in unnAl mudiyum thambi.
Yeah :rotfl2:

app_engine
9th April 2010, 01:36 AM
AS la avar iruppaara?

Small correction - not associate of nettai Kamal. The truck driver / cleaner in this vAzha vaikkum kAdhalukku jE song :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W6dC7uMilM

Bala (Karthik)
9th April 2010, 01:42 AM
Yeah, adhaan conpees..

mgb
9th April 2010, 01:51 AM
aan paavam film'la oruthar car muttudhanu paaka solvaar.. he is also a good side actor

app_engine
9th April 2010, 01:58 AM
There are some pAtti / ammA characters whose names never got registered enough (Kamala Kamesh / Gandhimathi are relatively well-known, so get disqualified from this thread).

One is the moondRam piRai pAtti. I was surprised to see her in uthirippookkaL also (pOdA pOdA pokka, eLLu kAttukku thekka).

Fortunate pAtti to get associated with two such best-ever movies in Thamizh!

Another is the mother character in salangai oli. Sure I've seen her in a few other famous movies but name didn't get registered...

mgb
9th April 2010, 02:01 AM
app_engine.. the one who comes as mother of bagyaraj in "oru oorile oru raajakumari" is also good

bingleguy
9th April 2010, 02:29 AM
Must be close to KB - Kamal...

Kavithalaya Krishnan .... was KB's introduction ....... thus the name too ....

bingleguy
9th April 2010, 02:30 AM
There are some pAtti / ammA characters whose names never got registered enough (Kamala Kamesh / Gandhimathi are relatively well-known, so get disqualified from this thread).

One is the moondRam piRai pAtti. I was surprised to see her in uthirippookkaL also (pOdA pOdA pokka, eLLu kAttukku thekka).

Fortunate pAtti to get associated with two such best-ever movies in Thamizh!

Another is the mother character in salangai oli. Sure I've seen her in a few other famous movies but name didn't get registered...

one more addition is the lady who comes in Patti of Pandiyarajan character in Aan Paavam..... bayangara shrilling voice - may be sings some naatu paadalgal kooda in some movies ..... avanga peru teriyalai :roll:

mgb
9th April 2010, 02:33 AM
kollakudi karuppayi

bingleguy
9th April 2010, 02:35 AM
list adhigamaagi kitte pogudhe :roll: idhula yAr yAr final list la varuvaanga ?????

App ... oru "kitta thatta" final list podungalen ....

bingleguy
9th April 2010, 02:36 AM
kollakudi karuppayi

:thumbsup: Exactly .... famous name .... marnadhu pochu .... avanga voice yArum marakka mAttAnga :) ......

<digr> apram ganch :) UK eppadi keedhu?

kameshratnam
9th April 2010, 08:03 AM
U can also include theni kunjaramma

That great narayana from suriyan....super comedy and he wud come in aan pavam for scene...laddu ku doodu....doodu ku laddu ROFL

U can also include kaja sherif in this..

sivanarayanamoorthy is one more guy..he wud come as viveks father in Joot are u ready

and the other guy who is famous as a police officer he wud also come in naan kadavul and also in sivaji

P_R
9th April 2010, 11:22 AM
வேதம் புதிது படத்தில் அமலாவின் தம்பிக்கு பூநூல் போடமாட்டேன் என அடம் பிடிப்பவர்; அவரே சதிலீலாவதி படத்தில் ரமேஷ் அர்விந்த் பணி புரியும் அலுவலகத்தில் சாமி புக் படித்துக் கொண்டிருப்பார். பெயர் ஞாபகமில்லை.

Veeraraghavan. That is his name in SL too.
He gets the interval block dialogue: அடே மாட்டிக்கிட்டடான்னு ஃபோன் பண்ணலாம்னா எழவு எந்த வீட்டுக்கு ஃபோன் பண்றது ? :rotfl:

Crazy :thumbup:

hattori_hanzo
9th April 2010, 06:03 PM
app_engine.. the one who comes as mother of bagyaraj in "oru oorile oru raajakumari" is also good

Avanga Telugu'la famous supporting actor nenaikkaren. She is the one who adopts Rajini in Thalapathy.

app_engine
9th April 2010, 08:30 PM
U can also include kaja sherif in this..

I was surprised to see him as Baby Anju's brother in udhirippookkaL. From that to the 'andha 7 nAtkaL' - hmmm பிஞ்சிலே பழுக்க வச்சிட்டாங்க:-(

rajeshkrv
10th April 2010, 03:23 AM
mother character in salangai oli is janaki..

she acted in many movies and she is from telugu and her name is dubbing janaki.

she had acted as shobana's mother in idhu namma aalu