PDA

View Full Version : Earth in Danger of Invasions from Aliens in MASSIVE SHIPS!

Stiglitz
15th May 2010, 11:59 AM
[tscii:3f536cd1d7]Earth in Danger of Invasions from Aliens in MASSIVE SHIPS! - Dr. Stephen Hawking[/tscii:3f536cd1d7]

Quote: 'Stephen Hawking has revealed a strong belief in aliens and warned the Earth could be at risk from an invasion.

In a new documentary series, the renowned astrophysicist argued that it is 'perfectly rational' to assume intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe.

And in an extraordinary series of assertions, he said Earth might be at risk from what he imagines to be 'massive ships' which could try to colonise our planet and purge our resources.

Professor Hawking said: 'We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life might develop into something we wouldn’t want to meet.'.

Read more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1268712/Stephen-Hawking-Aliens-living-massive-ships-invade-Earth.html#ixzz0m8k8dJqS

kid-glove
15th May 2010, 12:22 PM
It could happen. But I opt not to live in anxiety.

Rajaruud
16th May 2010, 12:19 AM
:roll: :shock:

Stiglitz
16th May 2010, 04:31 PM
Sad too see that every other option got a vote other than Will Smith and Tommy Lee! :(

I guess they'll have to wait for MIIIB to gain our Confidence again! :P

PARAMASHIVAN
17th May 2010, 09:11 PM

PARAMASHIVAN
17th May 2010, 09:12 PM
1) why aliens are 'Only' known to the Americans?

2) why are UFO's only seen in USA ?

:rotfl:

Stiglitz
17th May 2010, 09:13 PM
Hmm...that's vague alright. :thumbsup:

:huh:

Stiglitz
17th May 2010, 09:18 PM
1) why aliens are 'Only' known to the Americans?

2) why are UFO's only seen in USA ?

:rotfl:

1) Since when are Aliens only known to Americans? :huh: Folk tales all over the world speak of a time with flying ships and inhabitants of other planets on other galaxies.

2) There have been UFO Sightings outside USA. Google it, My net is too slow. :(

And what about Crop Circles? :huh:

I'm not saying I believe in these UFO Sightings, or Crop Circles, but they are intriguing.... :think: :think:

PARAMASHIVAN
17th May 2010, 09:32 PM
but they are intriguing.... :think: :think:

:yes: they are