PDA

View Full Version : Super Indian Comedian Vivek

Sudarsh
17th May 2010, 10:07 PM
Hi guys I'm dedicating this thread to the one and only best Comedian Vivek... this page can be used for any updates on Vivek or his films and also to discuss about the wonderful actor!

Vivek's upcoming films

Vaadaa (Filming)
Bale Pandiya (Filming)
Singam (Filming)
Pen Singam (Filming)
Magane En Marumaganae (Filming)
Murattu Kaalai (Filming)
Ilamai Idho Idho (Filming)
Nalvaravu Mappu Lahari (Filming)
Idhuthaan Bala Bala (Filming)
Ittanai Naalaai Engirundhaai Thamizhdaasan (Filming)
Seedan (Filming)
Uthama Puthiran (Filming)
Mappillai (Filming)
Solli Adippen (Delayed since 2004)

HonestRaj
17th May 2010, 10:09 PM
nice thread

http://www.dailythanthi.com/thanthiepaper/1752010/MAHANAYMARUMAHANAYBADAM-01.jpg

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
17th May 2010, 10:13 PM
well..i think there is already one for vivek....sudarsh pls check it....ok...thallunga...udaney tasmac poganum....

Sudarsh
17th May 2010, 10:14 PM
well..i think there is already one for vivek....sudarsh pls check it....ok...thallunga...udaney tasmac poganum....

wher?

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
17th May 2010, 10:16 PM
well..vivek is teaming up with danush for mapillai...in that he looks so smart...a costume similar to villain of vettai vedanayagam wears...semma stylish....

Stiglitz
17th May 2010, 10:17 PM

wher?

Madurai-le irukura ella tasmac-um ungalukku theriyuma? :shock:

Sudarsh
17th May 2010, 10:21 PM
Solli Addipean shooting started like in 2004 and still its delayed it wil be one of the longest delays in movie history :shock:

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
17th May 2010, 10:25 PM
@ sudarsh

www.forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=11159

Anyhow we will support ur thread always..that's an outdated one.......

Sudarsh
17th May 2010, 10:27 PM
@ sudarsh

forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=11159

hmm i didnt know anyways im mods want to delete this thread they can lol ill just post updates ther but thanks for the info :D

HonestRaj
17th May 2010, 10:29 PM
@ sudarsh

www.forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=11159

kaanamal pOna thread'ai kandupidithu kudutha kalaithurai singam.. oops.. sura.. ilayapuyal :clap:

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
17th May 2010, 10:33 PM

wher?

Madurai-le irukura ella tasmac-um ungalukku theriyuma? :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: ...of course....well it was peragalan vivek style..when jo comes out of std booth vivek will say '' ennadaa ithu.. oru maniishaa koirlakkum oru manisha gorillakkum link aaguthey..appo naa intha oorla marriage assemblera irunthu enna prayojanam''..then his assistant killi will say'' thappa paesaatheenga nae..avanga phone paesa vanthirukkanga...'' vivek will say '' avlothanae.. irunthalum enakku tension aayiruchu...thallu udaney tasmac poganum .....:lol:

Sudarsh
17th May 2010, 10:34 PM
one thing though i checkd that thread it doesn't say it is dedicated to updates on vivek and discussions on vivek so i think this thread should be ok hopefully with mods permission!

Sudarsh
17th May 2010, 10:35 PM
By the way did anyone see Vivek's get up in Singam trailer looking like a real cop and very stylish can expect some genuine humour :D :D

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
17th May 2010, 11:09 PM
peragalan comedy...when vivek takes surya to the bride's house..when the bride arrives vivek will say '' enna paadhi ponnu thaan vanthirukku...meethee ponna kaanum''....:lol:

gurly
17th May 2010, 11:31 PM
Sudarsh, you should put a poll up of vivek's best comedy performances. And make sure to put kuruvi there :wink: I think he got nominated for that in vijay tv awards :roll:

Sudarsh
18th May 2010, 10:06 PM
peragalan comedy...when vivek takes surya to the bride's house..when the bride arrives vivek will say '' enna paadhi ponnu thaan vanthirukku...meethee ponna kaanum''....:lol:

good one from vivek :wink: :wink:

Sudarsh
26th May 2010, 10:18 PM
Vivek's comedy in singam trailer is Hilarious "vetaradaka munnai kudakriyaee oru sounduuuu!" :D :D :D :D

HonestRaj
26th May 2010, 10:20 PM
since sura failed for vadivelu... vivek has a very good chance to overtake him

Sudarsh
26th May 2010, 10:22 PM

I agree. It's been so long since Solli Addipaen shooting started is that film even going to release? :?

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
26th May 2010, 10:23 PM

This is aniyaayam.. :hammer: :evil: . vadivel's expressions were highlight of the movie Since it is vivek thread i don't want to talk more....

HonestRaj
26th May 2010, 10:24 PM

I agree. It's been so long since Solli Addipaen shooting started is that film even going to release? :?

is that produced by Krishnakanth... who produced Thiruda Thirudi?

if Vivek is capable & hopeful about the film.. he can release on his own.. or else he can talk with Sun pics..... Karunas padam ellam release pannumpodhu idhai panna mattangala

joe
26th May 2010, 10:24 PM
I heard that a movie with vivek as hero has just released .

Very much unnoticed. :shock:

HonestRaj
26th May 2010, 10:26 PM

This is aniyaayam.. :hammer: :evil: . vadivel's expressions were highlight of the movie Since it is vivek thread i don't want to talk more....

porumai porumai.... TV'la pOdumpodhu parkkalam.... yEnna palarum padam parkkalainu ninaikkiren.. except Hard Core vijay fans

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
26th May 2010, 10:28 PM

''Magane marumagane''

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
26th May 2010, 10:29 PM

yes.. but its not doing well..

joe
26th May 2010, 10:32 PM

''Magane marumagane''

Yeah
http://truetamilans.blogspot.com/2010/05/blog-post_22.html

Sudarsh
26th May 2010, 10:35 PM

''Magane marumagane''

is this like solli addiapen?

Thirumaran
26th May 2010, 10:37 PM
Vivek Super Indian Comedian aah :lol2:

which was the last movie, his comedy was worth?

As far i remember it is Padikaathavan, athuvum vadivel style :roll:

Sudarsh
26th May 2010, 10:39 PM

his comedy is amazing in movies like anniyan, run, hey nee romba azhaga irruke, kushi, youth etc and many other notable films that i cannot recall and plus he is the only comedian in india to get a padmashree!

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
26th May 2010, 10:40 PM

Well padikathavan was mokka and crap... Of late both vad and viv r not doing well... But vad is sure to bounce back thru thillalangadi and viv thru singam...

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
26th May 2010, 10:44 PM
Thiruttupayalae was awesome... That iduppu dance comedy :rotfl3:

Annae yogaraas annae.. Athu eppadi sollanumnunae theriyala nae..

Vivek: vayla solla mudiyala eluthi kudu..

Iduppu dance paakanumnu aasayaa irukku nae..

Vivek: iduppu dance o ... naan oru iduppu kaaturaen .. Athu ok vaa nu paakuriiya...

:rotfl:

And that sindubad and laila comedy

Sudarsh
26th May 2010, 10:46 PM

Well padikathavan was mokka and crap... Of late both vad and viv r not doing well... But vad is sure to bounce back thru thillalangadi and viv thru singam...

i agree with u i didnt like paddikathavan but vivek is still very strong!

HonestRaj
27th May 2010, 06:38 AM

his comedy is amazing in movies like anniyan, run, hey nee romba azhaga irruke, kushi, youth etc and many other notable films that i cannot recall and plus he is the only comedian in india to get a padmashree!

oho... national award vangunavanga mattum than best actor'ah :roll:

Sudarsh
27th May 2010, 08:07 AM

oho... national award vangunavanga mattum than best actor'ah :roll:

i didn't say he is the only best actor all i said was he is the only comedian in all over india to get that award :roll:

PARAMASHIVAN
27th May 2010, 03:21 PM
Vivek stands out from the rest of comedians because of his sarcastic nakkals on political issues, education, system, transport system, superficial beliefs :rotfl3:

I just simple love it when he nakkalfy on any of the above, you just cant beat him in that. :notworthy:

Congrats for him for winning the 'National award' :clap: :notworthy:

leosimha
27th May 2010, 03:31 PM
when did he get national award and for which movie....

leosimha
27th May 2010, 03:32 PM

magane marumagane.... paarunga...u will surely njoy it....

Dinesh84
27th May 2010, 03:45 PM

magane marumagane.... paarunga...u will surely njoy it.... :lol2:

HonestRaj
27th May 2010, 11:05 PM
after SINGAM..

next release for Vivek...

http://www.dailythanthi.com/thanthiepaper/2752010/MDSH054542-M.jpg

152 screens all over TN

Movie Cop
27th May 2010, 11:19 PM
Singathula Vivek-uhh? For me, it's a surprise. Kood. :cool2: Hope he makes a good comeback in Singam.

Assuming "Singam" has a villAg mileu, villAg peoples oda single uhh mingle aayi kalAikarudhulle, Vivek periya thillalangadi! :lol:

Sudarsh
28th May 2010, 01:10 AM
Hmm apparently from the review of singam posted in the singam thread one of the members said vivek comedy was not upto par at all not comparable with saamy! I'm hoping this is not true as im expecting a superb performance from him!

VinodKumar's
28th May 2010, 02:49 AM

FYI - Bramanandham (Telugu Comedian) kooda vaanigurkkar !!!

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
28th May 2010, 03:10 AM

FYI - Bramanandham (Telugu Comedian) kooda vaanigurkkar !!!

:yes: :exactly:... As anathakrishnan in mozhi and that saamiyar in ghilli.....

cepark
7th June 2010, 06:01 PM
மூணே பேர்... பேரதிர்ச்சியில் விவேக்!
Source :Thatstamil.

சமீபத்தில் விவேக் ஹீரோவாக நடித்து ஒரு படம் வெளியானது நினைவிருக்கலாம். இந்தப் படம் ஒரு வாரம் கூட தாக்குப்பிடிக்கவில்லை என்பது வேறுவிஷயம். ஆனால் இந்த ஒரு வாரத்துக்குள் எத்தனை தியேட்டர்களில் காட்சிகள் ரத்து செய்யப்பட்டன என்பதுதான் பெரும் அதிர்ச்சியை ஏற்படுத்தியுள்ளது.

வடபழனியில் உள்ள ஒரு திரையரங்கில் இந்தப் படம் நான்கு காட்சிகளாகத் திரையிடப்பட்டது. படம் வெளியான நான்காவது நாள், தியேட்டரில் மேட்னி ஷோவுக்கு கூடியது வெறும் மூன்றுபேர்தானாம். ஒரு ஷோவை ஓட்ட குறைந்தபட்சம் 7 பேராவது இருக்க வேண்டுமாம். மூணே பேரு, தியேட்டருக்குள்ள உட்கார்ந்தா பயமா வேறு இருக்காதா..!

அதனால் தியேட்டர் நிர்வாகமே பார்த்து அந்த ஷோவைக் கேன்சல் செய்துவிட்டது. விஷயம் கேள்விப்பட்டு அதிர்ச்சியில் உறைந்துபோனாராம் நடிகர்.

அடுத்தடுத்த ஷோக்களுக்கும், ஆபரேட்டரே 'லோன்லியாக ஃபீல்' பண்ணுமளவுக்குதான் ரசிகர்கள் வந்தார்களாம்.

'இதுக்குமேல தாங்காதுய்யா... இந்தா உன் படம்' என தயாரிப்பாளரிடம் பிரிண்டைத் தூக்கிப் போட்டுவிட்டு, பெண்சிங்கத்தை ரிலீஸ் செய்திருக்கிறார்கள்.

இப்போ ரிசல்ட் ஓஹோவா என்கிறீர்களா... மூணு நாலு என்று வந்த ரசிகர்கள் எண்ணிக்கை பத்து பதினைந்து என உயர்ந்திருக்கிறதாம்.

'இதையும் சீக்கிரம் ஐடி பார்க்கா மாத்திடணும்' என தியேட்டர் முதலாளி மகனிடம் சொல்லிக் கொண்டிருக்கிறாராம்!

Sudarsh
11th June 2010, 10:40 PM
மூணே பேர்... பேரதிர்ச்சியில் விவேக்!
Source :Thatstamil.

சமீபத்தில் விவேக் ஹீரோவாக நடித்து ஒரு படம் வெளியானது நினைவிருக்கலாம். இந்தப் படம் ஒரு வாரம் கூட தாக்குப்பிடிக்கவில்லை என்பது வேறுவிஷயம். ஆனால் இந்த ஒரு வாரத்துக்குள் எத்தனை தியேட்டர்களில் காட்சிகள் ரத்து செய்யப்பட்டன என்பதுதான் பெரும் அதிர்ச்சியை ஏற்படுத்தியுள்ளது.

வடபழனியில் உள்ள ஒரு திரையரங்கில் இந்தப் படம் நான்கு காட்சிகளாகத் திரையிடப்பட்டது. படம் வெளியான நான்காவது நாள், தியேட்டரில் மேட்னி ஷோவுக்கு கூடியது வெறும் மூன்றுபேர்தானாம். ஒரு ஷோவை ஓட்ட குறைந்தபட்சம் 7 பேராவது இருக்க வேண்டுமாம். மூணே பேரு, தியேட்டருக்குள்ள உட்கார்ந்தா பயமா வேறு இருக்காதா..!

அதனால் தியேட்டர் நிர்வாகமே பார்த்து அந்த ஷோவைக் கேன்சல் செய்துவிட்டது. விஷயம் கேள்விப்பட்டு அதிர்ச்சியில் உறைந்துபோனாராம் நடிகர்.

அடுத்தடுத்த ஷோக்களுக்கும், ஆபரேட்டரே 'லோன்லியாக ஃபீல்' பண்ணுமளவுக்குதான் ரசிகர்கள் வந்தார்களாம்.

'இதுக்குமேல தாங்காதுய்யா... இந்தா உன் படம்' என தயாரிப்பாளரிடம் பிரிண்டைத் தூக்கிப் போட்டுவிட்டு, பெண்சிங்கத்தை ரிலீஸ் செய்திருக்கிறார்கள்.

இப்போ ரிசல்ட் ஓஹோவா என்கிறீர்களா... மூணு நாலு என்று வந்த ரசிகர்கள் எண்ணிக்கை பத்து பதினைந்து என உயர்ந்திருக்கிறதாம்.

'இதையும் சீக்கிரம் ஐடி பார்க்கா மாத்திடணும்' என தியேட்டர்
முதலாளி மகனிடம் சொல்லிக் கொண்டிருக்கிறாராம்!

someone please translate this thanks!

interz
11th June 2010, 10:50 PM
This article is about Magane En Marumagane

ONly 4 people went to see the movie on 4th day in a theatre. But there has to be minimum 7 people for one show. So they decided to cancel it.

Its enough the theatre owners said and gave back the prints to Magane En Marumage producer, and aired Pen Singam instead.

I seen Magane en Marumagane...Enna Kodumai Gajendran.

Sudarsh
11th June 2010, 10:51 PM
This article is about Magane En Marumagane

ONly 4 people went to see the movie on 4th day in a theatre. But there has to be minimum 7 people for one show. So they decided to cancel it.

Its enough the theatre owners said and gave back the prints to Magane En Marumage producer, and aired Pen Singam instead.

I seen Magane en Marumagane...Enna Kodumai Gajendran.

thank you :D :D

Sudarsh
24th July 2010, 12:11 AM
[tscii:c15730d73f]Vivek is ‘Girivalam’
IndiaGlitz [Wednesday, July 21, 2010]

One of the new rules in Tamil cinema is that, not just comedians, but names of the characters they play should also evoke laughter. Sticking to this new trend, Vivek is playing a police constable named Girivalam in ‘Bhavani’.

“Since ‘Bhavani’ is a police story, Vivek and director Kicha felt that the comedy portion should gel well with the main plot. Hence they conceived a humour track in which Vivek plays Girivalam, a policeman,” sources say.

Saying that the comedian appears with a Charlie Chaplin moustache in this new role, sources add: “Almost all the scenes involving him will tickle the funny bone with the one at a tea shop being the highlight.”

It is to be noted that Vivek played a head constable named Erimalai in the recent release ‘Singam’. Earlier, he played a cop role in ‘Anniyan’, named Chari, which however had shades of seriousness too.

[/tscii:c15730d73f]

Sudarsh
24th July 2010, 12:12 AM
[tscii:dcd67d0612]Vivek gets ready for Mollywood
IndiaGlitz [Thursday, June 24, 2010]

Ace comedy actor in Tamil cinema, Vivek is all set to enter Mollywood, that too as a hero. The busiest Tamil actor will be debuting into Malayalam with the movie which is titled as 'Oru Nunakkadha'.

A hilarious affair as expected, this movie will feature Vivek as a sub inspector of state police who is crazy about films. To be directed by Johnson Thankachan, ‘Oru Nunakkadha' will be produced by Mathew Abraham in the banner of Ben arts.

[/tscii:dcd67d0612]

Sudarsh
24th July 2010, 12:39 AM
Funny Vivek Dialogue from thiruttu payale:

veli natil kiss adika ellum aana piss adika mudiyathu,
namba natil engu venalum piss adikala aana piss adika mudiyathu!!!

Sudarsh
24th July 2010, 12:41 AM
ninga fridge kandu pidikiraduku munnadiye nanga puli sadam kandu pidichitom :lol:

Sudarsh
24th July 2010, 12:53 AM
Romba kathaadheenga uncle.....

ungalukku BP eridum

enakku BEER erangidum...... :lol:

Sudarsh
24th July 2010, 12:55 AM
Punch Bala
yaedhu nadandhucho adhu nandragave nadandadhu
yaedhu nadakindradho adhuvum nandraagave nadakiradhu
yaedhu nadakavikindradho adhuvum nandraagave nadakum

edhu geedhai la sonadhu...

Kai ya pinaadi madaka mudiyaadhu
kaala munaadi madaka mudiyaadhu

edhuvum geethai la sonadha?
ella edhu oru naal naanae bodhai la sonadhu..

:rotfl3:

Sudarsh
24th July 2010, 12:57 AM
Kadhal oru Seruppu Madhiri...

Kadhal oru Seruppu Madhiri...

Freeya irundha yaaru venalum Maatikalam!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Sudarsh
24th July 2010, 12:59 AM
KAVALAI PADAATHEENGA Da.... UNGALUKKU QUARTER UM KOLI BRIYANI UM VAANGI THAREN............ UNGA ACCOUNT LA (after a small pause)

Sudarsh
24th July 2010, 01:01 AM
naan saadharanama irundha SHARUK KHAN, saataya kalutuna SALMAAN KHAN da.....

:clap: :mrgreen: :2thumbsup:

Sudarsh
24th July 2010, 01:09 AM
yennathu aaru lifebuoy soapa......?

oru lifebuoy saop karairathukullaye oruthan lifeae mudinjudumae...... :lol:

Sudarsh
24th July 2010, 01:12 AM
nama marandalum namma dialogue jananga maraka matanga pola iruku :wink:

venkkiram
12th October 2011, 08:43 AM
துளாயிரம் வருஷத்துக்கப்புறம் Chairஏ இருக்காது. எல்லாம் நிக்கவேண்டியதுதான் :rotfl:
நீ என்ன திருவிளையாடல் டயலாக்க இங்க வந்து சொல்லிட்டு இருக்க! செகன்ட் ஷோ பாத்துருப்பான் போலிருக்கு ! :rotfl:

என்னங்க இது! யூகே அழிஞ்சிரும்னு சொல்றாரு
ஹே! யார யூகேங்கிறான் அவன்? :rotfl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7fRVjSQHMs&feature=related

littlemaster1982
12th October 2011, 09:23 AM
^^Vivek's best :thumbsup:

hattori_hanzo
12th October 2011, 11:40 AM
^^Vivek's best :thumbsup:

:yes: and Mayilsamy :rotfl:

A.ANAND
12th October 2011, 01:39 PM
துளாயிரம் வருஷத்துக்கப்புறம் Chairஏ இருக்காது. எல்லாம் நிக்கவேண்டியதுதான் :rotfl:
நீ என்ன திருவிளையாடல் டயலாக்க இங்க வந்து சொல்லிட்டு இருக்க! செகன்ட் ஷோ பாத்துருப்பான் போலிருக்கு ! :rotfl:

என்னங்க இது! யூகே அழிஞ்சிரும்னு சொல்றாரு
ஹே! யார யூகேங்கிறான் அவன்? :rotfl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7fRVjSQHMs&feature=related

eppadi iruntha vivek ippa aale kaanama poitaru!last his best comedy in 'padikathavan'athoda mudichathu avar episod innu thonuthu.currenly avar pannathu ellam sagikala!valukattayama sirikka vekka romba avasta padara mathiri thonuthu!

Plum
12th October 2011, 01:51 PM
Couple of scenes involving Vivek but made memorable by yesteryear legends in the scene, in one case due to a reference to the said legend obtusely using his past work1. Poovellaam unn VaasamScene: vivek is vexed with kovai sarala's viradhams that prevent consummation. He consults VS Raghavan and Nagesh for advice. Vivke kicks off with an election metaphor and see how it is twisted by Nages:Vivek: koottani katchi sariya othuzhaikkamatengaraangaVS Raghavan: veRa koottaNi amaikka vENdiyadhu dhAnE:Vivek:(not knowing a meaner rebuttal from Nagesh is coming): :evil:Nagesh, naughty still in his 70s: appO suyechaiyA nikka vENdiyadhu dhaanE :lol:2. In a movie whose hero's name is lava krishna. Why do I remember his name? It was because of the now decently popular Jagan, who used to compere a review show in Vijay TV then. Reviewing this film, his words"Hero's name is Lava Krishna. Nalla vELai naduvula oru "dA" illai. " :rotfl:Anyway, the legend here is MSV, and after a drunken session with Lava Krishna his grandson and Vivek, sings "aval parandhu ponaale" in a drunken shruthi, per script remembering his deceased wife. Vivek's reaction to this:"Indha paattai compose pannavan idhai ketta mersal aayiduvaan". :lol:(The original composer was MSV himeslf)

KV
12th October 2011, 02:51 PM
appO suyechaiyA nikka vENdiyadhu dhaanE :rotfl2: whattay villaththanam!

And the ending of the MSV scene is also good fun. Some lines (not verbatim)
Vivek: AriyamalavAvadhu nAriyamalavAvadhu. Inga oru vamsamEy azhinju kedakku nee phoneliyE dhAn kEtukittrupiya?
Saying so, he slams the receiver down and looks nervously at MSV.
MSV (quite calmly) : kudumbamE clOse :lol: