PDA

View Full Version : Change Scripts/Formula

Thachayini
6th June 2010, 07:45 AM
Hi peepz, I'm new to the forum. I'm a Tamil movie buff...well almost. I hope you would welcome me to share my views and comments with all of you :)

Moving on to my subject......The monotony of storylines in Tamil movie is getting to me. It's the same mambo jambo reshuffled each time. The hero of the film is always Superman who can set 20 men flying in one blow, complemented by his punch dialogues. The heroines are always the bimbos who like to act cute. It's always the same kind of villains (eg. Prakash Raj) or there are too many villains!

On the other hand, if the storyline is good, it is barbaric in some way. The actors look extremely crude and barely showered. And the ending of the films will be highly morbid and disturbing.

Tamil movies these days, either portray blown up egos (Thalai ganam) or too much talk (adiga prasankithanam).

There is so much more goodness to the culture that could be portrayed in films.

rifath
6th June 2010, 11:29 PM
ennudaiya view ennannaa
screenplaysa grippinga pannale padam hit even if the story is weak.ippa ulla padangalil
grippingness illai

rifath
6th June 2010, 11:32 PM
iam currently doing a script called soorakottai singakutty.which has a commercial story but a gripping screenplay.i will upload it in hub one day

Thachayini
8th June 2010, 07:22 AM
Fair enough. Narration is important. A gripping story would be good.

In all the masala movies that I watched, I enjoyed "Dhool" the most. There was something in the movie that kept its audience with it. Possibly the narration and the chemistry between the actors and actresses.

I'll be looking forward to your screenplay :)

ilekani
11th June 2010, 06:56 AM
And the ending of the films will be highly morbid and disturbing. .

What are these movies with morbid and disturbing endings?

Even Angadi Theru or Pudhupettai, movies that were billed as disturbingly real, had happy endings more or less. I have always wanted to see a Tamil movie with a satisfyingly bleak ending, like Samurai Rebellion or The Bad Sleep Well.

varunlss12
11th June 2010, 09:54 PM
Film Making....

A movie must require Good and tight screenplay,dff. storyline and suitable star cast to become hit number

Sudarsh
11th June 2010, 10:03 PM
Film Making....

A movie must require Good and tight screenplay,dff. storyline and suitable star cast to become hit number

agreed :wink: