PDA

View Full Version : nikkumaa nikkaathaa ?

Oldposts
7th November 2004, 09:35 AM
[tscii:b89c83000a]

Topic started by suresh (withluvsuba155@rediffmail.com) (@ 61.95.227.157) on Mon Oct 18 05:12:30 EDT 2004.

À½õ = ¨¸ìÌð¨¼
==============

Ó¸¦Á¡ò¾Óõ Å¢Øó¾
Óò¾ò¾¢ý ®Ãõ
§¾¸ÓØÐõ °÷ó¾
¸Ãí¸Ç¢ý ¾¼Åø

þ¨¼¸Ç¢ý þ¨¼Â¢ø
þ¼È¢Â §¸Á¢Ã¡§¸¡½õ
µÃ¢¼õ Á¢îºõ¨Å측¾
°Ã¡÷ À¡÷¨Å

ÅÆ¢ó¾ ¸ñ½£¨Ã
Å¡í¸¢Â ÓýÀ½ò¾¡ø
ŢơÁø Ш¼ò¾¡û
Ó¾øÀ¼ ¿¡Â¸¢....

[/tscii:b89c83000a]

Oldposts
[tscii:42935dd80d]
±ýÉ Í§Ã‰ þÐ? ¸¨Ä¨Å ¦ºö Åó¾Å÷¸¨ÇôÀüÈ¢ þôÀʦÂøÄ¡õ ±Ø¾Ä¡Á¡?¡! ¡! À¡Åõ «ôÀ¡Å¢ ¦À¡ñϸû!Ä𧺡ÀÄðºõ Áì¸¨Ç Á¸¢úÅ¢ôÀžüÌ þôÀÊ ´Õò¾¢ «Ø¾¡û ±ýÚ ¦º¡øÄ¢ ±í¸¨ÇÔõ «Æ ¨Å츢ȣ÷¸§Ç þÐ ¿¢Â¡ÂÁ¡?

[/tscii:42935dd80d]

Oldposts
[tscii:aa65d0bd7d]
¿¡Â¸¢¾¡ý!..ÀÄ ¦ÅüÈ¢ôÀ¼í¸ÙìÌ..
º¢Èó¾ ¸¨ÄÂú¢¾¡ý §¾ºõ ÓبÁÔõ ´ôÒ즸¡ñ¼Ð

¸ð¼Æ¸¢É¡ø ¬ñ¸¨Çì ¦¸¡û¨Ç ¦¸¡ñ¼ ź£¸Ãì ¸ñ¸¡Ã¢
ÀħÀ÷ ÐðÎìÌ §ÅðÎ ¨Åò¾ ¨¸¸¡Ã¢!

þýÚ «É¡¨¾Â¡ö «Ø¸¢È¡û °÷ÓýÉ¡ø

«Åû ¦º¡ó¾§Á «Åû ¸¡ø¸ÙìÌ ¸£Æ¢Õó¾
âÁ¢¨Âô ÀÈ¢òРŢð¼Ð

¦ÀüÈÅ§Ç ¦¸¡øÄ ÅÕõ §À¡ɡû
¦ÀüÈŧɡ ¯Â¢÷ À¢Æ¢Ôõ ¸¡ÄÉ¡É¡ý

¯¼ýÀ¢Èó¾Å§Ã ÌÕ¾¢ ÌÊìÌõ ¸¢ÕÁ¢¸Ç¡Â¢É÷

±ý ¦ºöÅ¡û §À¨¾ô ¦Àñ

«Åû ¿Êò¾ º¢ò¾¢Ãò¾¢§Ä ܼ
«ÅÙ즸ýÚ ÜÊÕó¾Ð

þýÚ Ü¼ þÕô§À¡§Ã ܼüÈÅû ¬ì¸¢É÷

±Ð ¿¢ƒõ? ±Ð ¦À¡ö?

Å¡ú쨸Ôõ ¯È׸Ùõ
¸¢Æ¢òÐ ±È¢ÂôÀð¼ ¾¢¨Ã¨Ä¡ÉÐ

«ÅÙìÌ - þ§¾¡
Å¢Ä̸¢È ¾¢¨Ã¨Ä ¾¡ý
Å¡ú쨸¡ÉÐ

[/tscii:aa65d0bd7d]

Oldposts
Å¢ì!Å¢ì!(«Ø¨¸!)

Oldposts
Suresh,

She needs to carry her hankie in future, even though she will get used to THIS, it should be handy otherwise.

Kavidhai gets 40.

tiruttakkan

Oldposts
Suresh,

kavidhai is nice...but yaarunga indha kaalathula istam ilaama nadika varanga??..girls seem to be nothing but eager to get into the industry...
could it be bcos acting is seen to be like any other job these days, and not some 'untouchabe' profession, as was considered some time back??

Oldposts
'untouchable' ofcourse.. :)

Oldposts
[tscii:b7cacbbc76]
suresh and geno,

Both kavithais are nice and touching. ¯í¸û ¸Å¢¨¾¸Ç¢ø ¯ñ¨Á þøÄ¡Áø þø¨Ä. «§¾ ºÁÂõ ÁøÄ¢¨¸ ¦º¡øž¢Öõ µÃÇ× ¯ñ¨Á þÕ츢ÈÐ. ӾĢø ¦¸¡ïºõ modelling, «¾üÌô À¢ÈÌ Miss India «ôÒÈõ §¸¡Ä¢×ð þøÄ¡Å¢ð¼¡ø À¡Ä¢×ð ±ýÚ ´Õ ¾¢ð¼òмý¾¡ý þô§À¡Ø¦¾øÄ¡õ ¦ºÂøÀʸ¢È¡÷¸û.

[/tscii:b7cacbbc76]

Oldposts
[tscii:0f9fea536c]
:-)

À.À¢

¾í¸û '¿ì¸Ä¡É' ¸ÕòÐìÌ ¿ýÈ¢¸û. :-)

ƒ¢§É¡,

±õÀ¡ðÎìÌ ±¾¢÷À¡ð¼¡... ? ¾¡í¸¡Ð º¡Á¢... ;-))))

¾¢Õò¾ì¸ý,

¿¡üÀÐìÌ ¿ýÈ¢... :-)

ÁøÄ¢¨¸ / §Ã¡„ý,

:-)))))...... ¿£í¸û ¦º¡øÅÐ ºÃ¢¾¡ý... ¬É¡ø þÃñÎ ¿¡ð¸ÙìÌ Óý ¿¡ý À¡÷ò¾ "²½¢ôÀʸû" ¾¢¨ÃôÀ¼õ À¡÷ò¾¾ý Å¢¨ÇÅ¢ø ±Øó¾ ¬ì¸õ þÐ... :-)... «¾ý ¿¡Â¸¢ ¿£í¸û ¦º¡øÅÐ §À¡Ä§Å¡ «øÄÐ À.À¢. ¿ì¸ÄÊò¾Ð §À¡Ä§Å¡ þø¨Ä.

[/tscii:0f9fea536c]

Oldposts
[tscii:b01f0fa30c]
ͧÉ,

¯í¸û À¡ðÎìÌ ±¾¢÷ôÀ¡ð¼ýÚ!

¿¡Ûõ þó¾ Á£Ã¡ƒ¡ŠÁ¢ý ¸¨¾¨Â Áɾ¢ø ¦¸¡ñξ¡ý - þó¾ Å¢„Âò¾¢ý þý¦É¡Õ ¸ºôÀ¡É - ¬É¡ø ¯ñ¨Áì §¸¡½ò¨¾ Óý¨Åò§¾ý.

ÁøÄ¢¨¸ ÁüÚõ §Ã¡„ý ¦º¡øž¢ø ¯ñ¨Á ¦ÀÕÁÇ× þÕôÀÐ ¯ñ¨Á.

ÁøÄ¢¸¡ ¦„áÅò ±ý¸¢È żì¸ò¾¢Â ¿Ê¨¸ ¾Õ¸¢È §Àðʸ¨Çô À¡÷ò¾¡ø þó¾¢Â¡ †¡Ä¢×𨼠Á¢ïº¢ Å¢ð¼Ð ±ýÚ «Êò§¾ ¦º¡øĢŢ¼Ä¡õ §À¡Ä!

þó¾ Å¢„Âò¾¢ø Ground Rules and Ground Truths have changed over the past decade ±ýÚ¾¡ý ¦º¡øħÅñÎõ!

ºã¸òÐìÌ þó¾ "¦¾¡ñ¨¼ìÌƢ¢ø º¢ì¸¢Â§¸ûÅ¢¸û" ¦¾¡¼Ã§Å ¦ºöÔõ.

±ý¨Éô ¦À¡Õò¾Å¨Ã - Óõ¨À¢ø ¦ºýÈ ÅÕ¼õ ÒÈ¿¸÷ ¦¾¡¼÷ÅñÊ¢ø ¿¢¸ú󾧾 «Ð§À¡ýÈ ºõÀÅí¸û¾É - þÅ¨È Å¢¼×õ - þýÛõ ¬úóÐ ¸ÅÉ¢ì¸ôÀðÎ - ºã¸ ¬ö׸ÙìÌõ ¾£÷׸ÙìÌõ - §¾¼ø¸û ¿¼ò¾ôÀ¼ §ÅñÊ Ţ„Âõ.

[/tscii:b01f0fa30c]

Oldposts
[tscii:c307caeb26]
But im just referring to the priorities; and not that these don't need any contemplation.

This seemingly complex social perplexities are being thrown up more now - coz the "Indian society" - refused to wake up to the dawning new realities for a long time, or tried to act as if "these things dont happen" to us.

ºã¸Å¢Âø §¸ûÅ¢¸ÙìÌ ´Õ ¸Å¢¨¾Â¢§Ä¡, ¸ðΨâ§Ä¡ ¾£÷× ¸ñÎÅ¢¼ ÓÊ¡о¡ý.

But we shud not be afraid to reveal and face the Reality and the attendant truths.

There's no use shoving them under a cushy "traditional" carpet.

[/tscii:c307caeb26]

Oldposts
[tscii:43ef999360]
geno,

>> ¿¡Ûõ þó¾ Á£Ã¡ƒ¡ŠÁ¢ý ¸¨¾¨Â Áɾ¢ø ¦¸¡ñξ¡ý>>

«¦¾ýÉ Á£Ã¡ƒ¡ŠÁ¢ý ¸¨¾?

[/tscii:43ef999360]

Oldposts
[tscii:47d3210e64]
§Ã¡„ý,

Á£Ã¡ ƒ¡ŠÁ¢ý, «ÅÕ¨¼Â ¦Àü§È¡÷ ÁüÚõ ¯¼ýÀ¢Èó¾Å÷¸Ç¡ø À½ôÀ¢Ãî¨É¢ø º¢ì¸¢ì¦¸¡ñÎ þÕôÀ¾¡¸ «Å§Ã ¸¡ÅøШÈ¢ø Ò¸¡÷ ¦¸¡ÎòÐûÇ¡÷. §Áø Å¢ÅÃõ ¿¡ý «È¢ÂÅ¢ø¨Ä.

ƒ¢§É¡,

«ó¾ Óõ¨À ÒÈ¿¸÷ ¦¾¡¼÷ÅñÊ¢ø ¿¢¸úó¾ ŢŸ¡ÃõÀüÈ¢ ¿¡ý ±Ð×õ «È¢ÂÅ¢ø¨Ä... ±ýÉ «Ð ?

[/tscii:47d3210e64]

Oldposts
http://www.dinakaran.com/daily/2004/Oct/19/cinema/CineNews0.html (http://www.dinakaran.com/daily/2004/Oct/19/cinema/CineNews0.html
)

There are many more rumors about this. But the basic thing seems to be true - coz i saw meera crying on a function dais in front of kerala chief minister - saying the she has lost her family - and her family is against her - on TV.

Oldposts
Suresh,

That was - this incident - a girl was raped by some murderously filthy thugs in a moderately crowded Mumbai suburban electric train - at around evening-night time on that fateful day last year.

None of the co-passengers came to the rescue of that unfortunate girl it seems; they simply watched her cries without doing anything...and some even lecherously watched it was alleged.

She was an under aged girl too.

and she was thrown off the train after the rape - and she died too.

Sudhakar srimangai should be knowing more on this.

Punnahai was outraged at this incident and i remember her writing in angst about this in ulagam thread.

:(((

Oldposts
http://www.kentucky.com/mld/heraldleader/news/world/4005417.htm (http://www.kentucky.com/mld/heraldleader/news/world/4005417.htm
)

That gives a slightly different account of that incident. That incident happened on august 14, 2002 it seems, which involved a single man and the girl was under-aged and also maybe mentally challenged, but she was not thrown off the train - she survived that incident, but with huge traumatic effects to her mental state.

Oldposts
[tscii:8aeed48ad8]
:-(

oh my god geno, this is sheer brutality.

±ýÉ ¦º¡øÅÐ ±ý§È ¦¾Ã¢ÂÅ¢ø¨Ä...!!

;ó¾¢Ã ¾¢Éò¾¢üÌ Óó¨¾Â ¿¡û þÃ× ¿¼óÐûÇ þó¾ ºõÀÅò¨¾ô ÀÊìÌõ§À¡Ð, "±ýÚ ´Õ ¦Àñ ¸ØòÐ ¿¢¨È ¿¨¸Ô¼ý þÃ× ÀÉ¢¦ÃñÎ Á½¢ìÌ ¾ýÉó¾É¢Â¡¸ º¡¨Ä¢ø ¿¼óÐ ¦ºøÄ Óʸ¢È§¾¡ «ýÚ¾¡ý þó¾ ¿¡ðÊüÌ Í¾ó¾¢Ãõ ¸¢¨¼ò¾¾¡¸ «÷ò¾õ" ±ýÚ ´Õ Á¸¡òÁ¡ ( ¾£÷츾⺢?) ¦º¡ýÉо¡ý ¿¢¨É×ìÌ ÅóÐ ¦¾¡¨Ä츢ÈÐ. :-(

55ÅР;ó¾¢Ã ¾¢Éõ «Îò¾ ¿¡û À¢Èó¾¢ÕìÌõ...

:-(

[/tscii:8aeed48ad8]

Oldposts
I vividly remember that incident. In fact, on the next day one of my friend had told me that he saw the commotions on the platform on that fateful night. As a typical Mumbaite, he prefered to walk away.
It was the zero hour of the Independence Day and this incidence happened in the last train to the suburb called Borivali. Mumbai trains are always crowded - even in the mid night you would find many passengers on these trains. Usually these trains are very safe- many times I have travelled with family in these last trains. No problems.
But, that night was different. As geno said, the most pitiable thing is that the girl was mentally challenged. There were many people in the compartment and no one came for help. All were mute witnesses.

Oldposts
There was a play on this " Last train to Borivali".
Something similar happened in 1992 when I was staying with my friends in Mumbai as a bachelor. In our neighbourhood, one girl was raped and killed by the man whom she trusted as "uncle" while the "aunt" stayed outside the house. Two days later to this incidence, we found a body of a girl on the pavement of a park near Dadar - a very busy and famous suburb. Needless to eloborate...

srimangai

Oldposts
//But we shud not be afraid to reveal and face the Reality and the attendant truths.

There's no use shoving them under a cushy "traditional" carpet.//---YESSS, well said Geno..

Oldposts
//the most pitiable thing is that the girl was mentally challenged. There were many people in the compartment and no one came for help. All were mute witnesses. //

this is horrific!!!...and that too in a crowded train??...all those 'mute witnesses' should be put away in the gutters along with the culprits...
how can so many people watch a mentally retarded girl being raped and just walk away...it is atleast forgivable if it was a single person who witnessed it, and whose life could be at stake by reacting...but this is outrageous!!

Oldposts
hi frnds,
i'm new to forum hub... could not enjoy the postings of u ppl.. since lack of tamil font.. tried downloading but it doesnt worked.. could anyone help me in doing so.. plz,plz..
<a name="last"></a>