PDA

View Full Version : IR on Twitter

NormalMan
16th July 2010, 06:07 PM
Is there a way or chance to influence IR to tweet? He might sound mightily philosohical with his tweets, but a chance to interact with him. What say?

ananth222
16th July 2010, 06:17 PM
Is there a way or chance to influence IR to tweet? He might sound mightily philosohical with his tweets, but a chance to interact with him. What say?
:rotfl: Even thinking about it makes me laugh!
Here is an example of what IR will tweet:
"If you ask me to tweet, what will I tweet? Music is tweeting to me. My music is my tweet to you!"

NagaS
16th July 2010, 07:57 PM
"If you ask me to tweet, what will I tweet? Music is tweeting to me. My music is my tweet to you!"

அட்டகாசம் ... this is exactly what Raja will tweet, he will get 2000 replies (half of them will say "Sir, I am a big fan of yours, please please please reply me"), raja will never read any of those replies and stop tweeting afterwards ;)

NagaS

Sureshs65
17th July 2010, 12:04 AM
Ananth,

Same here. Can't imagine Raja on Twitter. His quotes are pithy alright but to think he will take time to do twitter does bring a smile on my lips.

BTW, those on twitter know that most of the film folks send out messages as if they are the direct descendants of Dalai Lama!! One person did make this comment in one of his tweets.

svbp007
17th July 2010, 08:33 AM
There is not even a website for him....let alone tweeter.

It is very very clear that IR does not either care or want anything. Of course we know the latter but its good to remind myself as to why our raaja is not able to be successful these days. Not having a website is not the main thing but its reflective of the attitude.

Seems ilaiyaraaja.com is even available for purchase at register.com !!!