7th January 2011, 07:58 PM
Impressive trailer..nalla visuals..alot better that GM's Naiygal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNpT1ofkQqs

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
7th January 2011, 08:41 PM
How are the songs ???

ilekani
7th January 2011, 09:10 PM
Funny that the title is the only thing in Tamil. Not bad poster though.

gurusaravanan
7th January 2011, 09:46 PM
How are the songs ???
good

viraajan
7th January 2011, 10:07 PM
Track list:

Impressive :)

1.Oru Devadai
Singers : Clinton & Shwetha
Lyricis : Na.Muthkumar

2.Mazhai Varum
Singers : Suzanne

3.Minnala
Singers : Benny

4.Kaatril Eeram
Singers : Karthik & Sricharan

5.Raani Naan
Singers : Apoorva

6.Mazhai Varum
Singers : Naresh

7.Veppam
Singers : Josh & Naresh
Lyricis : Na.Muthkumar [tscii:e3723157f9][/tscii:e3723157f9]

All Na. Muthukumar :thumbsup:

Katril Eeram and Mazhai Varum songs nalla irukkum nu thonudhu. Singers ;)

NOV
8th January 2011, 07:21 AM
..alot better that GM's NaiygalidhE vElaiyaa pOchu :sigh2:

what does this trailer tell you abt the film? looks like another ordinary story? :huh:

selvamohankumar
8th January 2011, 08:42 AM

what does this trailer tell you abt the film? looks like another ordinary story? :huh:

Yeah seems more like Arya-Bharat's Movie, Pattiyal, vishnuvardhan's movie

Scale
8th January 2011, 11:14 PM
Funny that the title is the only thing in Tamil. Not bad poster though.

recent 'ஜNa' oru title postera paarthu bejaraitten :oops:

Mahen
9th January 2011, 11:09 AM

Story can be old as the hills, but how you present it is what that matters most :)

Prabo
10th January 2011, 03:11 PM
boring trailer....

gurusaravanan
21st June 2011, 02:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ7ohg34G9E&feature=share

Balaji.r
21st June 2011, 05:06 PM
Lousy trailer !!

PARAMASHIVAN
21st June 2011, 05:15 PM
What's the Big deal? :huh: it's just Produced by GVM, it is not directed by him, so dont have any expectations!

Eagerly waiting for GVM's next venture as a Director :notworthy:

PARAMASHIVAN
21st June 2011, 05:18 PM
I hear GVM's "VTV" is being remade in Gindi as "Prem Katha" staring Amy Jackson :roll:

Dilbert
22nd June 2011, 07:36 AM
What's the Big deal? :huh: it's just Produced by GVM, it is not directed by him, so dont have any expectations!

Eagerly waiting for GVM's next venture as a Director :notworthy:

Shivji you can kummdeefying as much as you want. GVM if his movie increases even .1% better than the previous one I will send you a case of whatever you want !

he is another over over overrated director like MR

vithagan
22nd June 2011, 08:17 AM
Shivji you can kummdeefying as much as you want. GVM if his movie increases even .1% better than the previous one I will send you a case of whatever you want !

I have no issues on your view on GVM.. but why why why on MR.. I know its your onion.. curious to know the reason:confused2:

Dilbert
22nd June 2011, 08:31 AM
I have no issues on your view on GVM.. but why why why on MR.. I know its your onion.. curious to know the reason:confused2:

//dig//just his movies and subject selection are the most irritating aspects to begin with.. Not all his movies.. but most of his movies in last 15-yrs or so starting rosa !//end dig//

vithagan
22nd June 2011, 08:37 AM
//dig//just his movies and subject selection are the most irritating aspects to begin with.. Not all his movies.. but most of his movies in last 15-yrs or so starting rosa !//end dig//
//I completely disagree.. but inga idhukku mela 'Dig' panna vendaam.. Idhoda mudichukkalam ;) else LM/Nov needs to clean up this thread too like AI //

PARAMASHIVAN
22nd June 2011, 03:53 PM

I don't think so, he has a unique way of Film Making, His films are cool, except "Minale" !

A.ANAND
22nd June 2011, 04:12 PM

vera oru nadigara compare panni,he is another over over overrated actor like rajini inju sonna chumma viduveengala?please do respect fans of another director,musician or actor!karuthu solla ellarukkum urimai undu but sollumbothu matta fans manasu punpadamathiri sollunga.as a very good human being i'm very respected to rajini!

vithagan
22nd June 2011, 04:46 PM
vera oru nadigara compare panni,he is another over over overrated actor like rajini inju sonna chumma viduveengala?please do respect fans of another director,musician or actor!karuthu solla ellarukkum urimai undu but sollumbothu matta fans manasu punpadamathiri sollunga.as a very good human being i'm very respected to rajini!

Unga karuthukku marupedhumillai. But bore adikudhunne.. dialoguea(bold) maathunga :)

Nerd
22nd June 2011, 05:30 PM
Ada karuthu solradhukku minnaadi, namba epdinnu pakkanum. nammalum sari illainaa all-openings-close-mode povOnum.

Yuvar overraated, Karris overrated apdeenu annan Anand oru vaatti kooda sonnadhE kidaiyaadhu pOla.. nEthu kooda adhu maadhiri edhO padichadhaa nyaabagam :lol2:

PARAMASHIVAN
22nd June 2011, 05:53 PM
but sollumbothu matta fans manasu punpadamathiri sollunga.

This is where the Problem is , ithula manasu yEn punpadanam, padatha paathama, paata keatama rasicham nu pona , intha pirachaniyE varathu, taking these things "Personally" is where the problem exists! :)

Dilbert
23rd June 2011, 12:39 AM

Anand: You are talking as if no one stated "Mr.Rajinikanth is an overrated actor before in Gub chee HUB " !! yena solla varengea ! Sare vendungea
point taken ! :-)

GVM is NOT AN OVERRATED DIRECTOR
MR SIR IS ALSO NOT AN OVERRATED DIRECTOR (misconceptions theories have eroded his gold hand of flimmaking )

A.ANAND
23rd June 2011, 06:14 AM
Ada karuthu solradhukku minnaadi, namba epdinnu pakkanum. nammalum sari illainaa all-openings-close-mode povOnum.

Yuvar overraated, Karris overrated apdeenu annan Anand oru vaatti kooda sonnadhE kidaiyaadhu pOla.. nEthu kooda adhu maadhiri edhO padichadhaa nyaabagam :lol2:

naan munnadi pinaadi eppadiyo irunthirukalam,aana neenga ivalo neermaiyanavar,thangattin thangam,kadavulin avatharam innu ippa purinjikitten sir!

yuvar-rum karris-sum overaated innu naan ithuvaraikkum sonnathu illa nerd ayya avargale.

Cinemarasigan
23rd June 2011, 04:59 PM
GVM need to be appreciated for producing movies with young directors..

gurusaravanan
1st July 2011, 07:26 PM
'Veppam' postponed to July 29
Director Gautham Menon productions ‘Veppam’ has been postponed again. The film has been scheduled to release several times but due to the continuous releases and unavailability of good screens the film is being postponed continuously.

But now there are two big releases like Dhanush’s ‘Venghai’ and Vikram’s ‘Deiva Thirumagal’ in coming weeks, so this made the filmmaker to reschedule the film for one more time. The latest release date of the film set on July 29th.

The film features Nani and Nithya Menon in the lead roles, while Karthik Kumar plays an important role and Bindu Madhavi is playing the character of a call girl in the film.

It was directed by Gautham Menon’s assistant Anjana Ali Khan. Music score by Joshu Sridhar has sum wave among the audience. Cinematography handled by Om Prakash and Editing by Anthony.
http://www.mycineworld.com/news/518-veppam-postponed-to-july-29

gurusaravanan
1st July 2011, 07:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4MLjPZbRrQ&feature=player_embedded

Mahen
30th July 2011, 09:10 AM
Anyone watched this movie? :roll: The director looks like a heroine :)
Nov, veppam is playing at IOI..

NOV
30th July 2011, 09:21 AM
Nov, veppam is playing at IOI..:shock:
eppadi? eppadi?

Mahen
30th July 2011, 11:08 AM
ithuke shocka..another shocker, a mokkai film markandeyan is playing at usj summit :lol: Suara is distributing both veppam and markandeyan, so thats the reason its being shown at gscs

varunlss12
30th July 2011, 02:48 PM
Anyone watched this movie? :roll: The director looks like a heroine :)
Nov, veppam is playing at IOI..

heard as an avg. movie. booked tonite....

NOV
2nd August 2011, 12:48 PM
watched in a hall with 10 ppl :lol:

Dark movie dealing in poverty-stricken folks, underworld, prostituition and drugs. Story is mainly about betrayal. Begins with a suicide!
Story is told in falashbacks, thus keeping viewers in suspense.
None of the actors wore make-up giving the movie a raw feel.

The only thing that was irritating were the many songs - but the movie itself is less than 2 hours long. In the name of naturalism, plenty of bad words spewed about - but censored anyway. :)

All new actors did well and so did Karthik Kumar (spoiler: when will he ever get a girl! ) and Priya Anand. But I prefer Karthik's jOdi who acts as a prostitute.

2011 is definitely a better year as far as Tamil cinema is concerned.

NOV
2nd August 2011, 12:57 PM
Bindhu Madhavi

http://www.timepassduniya.com/images1/BinduMadhavi4.jpg

ajaybaskar
2nd August 2011, 04:11 PM
Same 10 member halls in Chennai as well.. Poor thing!!

Cinemarasigan
2nd August 2011, 05:13 PM
Same 10 member halls in Chennai as well.. Poor thing!!

Veppam-naale namma Alugalukku pidikkAdhe... :D

SoftSword
2nd August 2011, 05:31 PM
not many know that this movie is released. poor publicity maybe.
i realized such a movie of GVM Prods has release when i was an online print in tamiltwist yesterday.

Mahen
2nd August 2011, 06:16 PM
Besides Nov, anyone else? Nov namba mudiyathu..He seems to like most of the movies that he has watched in theaters :lol2:

SoftSword
2nd August 2011, 06:19 PM
Besides Nov, anyone else? Nov namba mudiyathu..He seems to like most of the movies that he has watched in theaters :lol2:

finding justification to the money he has spent on it?

NOV
2nd August 2011, 06:19 PM
As a matter of fact, I liked a lot of movies released this year, compared to previous years. :)

vadivEl, money is a non issue, as cinema is the cheapest form of entertainment here...

SoftSword
2nd August 2011, 06:21 PM
As a matter of fact, I liked a lot of movies released this year, compared to previous years. :)

it only means that u started loving everything around u and have a feel good belief that the world is getting better and better.
:thumbsup:

ajaybaskar
2nd August 2011, 06:22 PM

Also the heroines.. ஒவ்வொரு படத்துலேயும் ஒரு ஹீரோயினை புடிக்கிறார்.

Mahen
2nd August 2011, 06:24 PM
Disagree Nov..ur too kind to a few mokkai films that was released this year i.e Nadunisi/AI..esp nadunisi..for me,nadunisi is sirantha mokkai padam of the year

NOV
2nd August 2011, 06:26 PM
ஒவ்வொரு படத்துலேயும் ஒரு ஹீரோயினை புடிக்கிறார்.:rotfl:

mahen, your opinion on Nadunisi Naaigal is just that... :poke:

Mahen
2nd August 2011, 06:26 PM
And all the heroines disappear after that.. :lol: Karthika/Preetika

NOV
2nd August 2011, 06:28 PM
I wish Tamanna would disappear too :cry2: .... but evlO manasu vechaalum pidikka maattEngidhu :cry3:

the worst movie I ever watched in cinema was a paambu padam :oops2:

Cinemarasigan
2nd August 2011, 06:32 PM

+ அந்த நடிகை யார் கூட எல்லாம் நடிக்க கூடாதுன்னு list வேற வச்சிருக்கார்.. :lol:

Mahen
2nd August 2011, 06:32 PM
Nalla velai ungaluku pidikile..Thats the reason shes still around..Conclusion, entha heroine Nov-ku pidichiruko, antha heroine oda future gone :lol:

Nov, post that in the respective thread :)

ajaybaskar
2nd August 2011, 06:34 PM
the worst movie I ever watched in cinema was a paambu padam :oops2:

Nanjupuram?

Mahen
2nd August 2011, 06:36 PM
yes..antha padam..thank god i escaped

NOV
2nd August 2011, 06:37 PM
:shhh:

come to think of it, except for that one, none of the movies that I watched this was real bad...

Balaji.r
2nd August 2011, 06:43 PM
I thought of hiss and you started liking mallika sharawath :rotfl2: :rotfl:

NOV
2nd August 2011, 06:50 PM
I dont like vamps... :shaking:

ajaybaskar
2nd August 2011, 06:59 PM
Poor Raghav had asked for the reviews and I was absconding for a week..