PDA

View Full Version : •• Harris Jayaraj's Romantic Musical - Engeyum Kadhal

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
4th August 2010, 12:17 AM
Engeyum Kadhal is a Tamil film that has Jayam Ravi in the lead and is to be directed by Prabhu Deva. The movie has Harris Jayaraj scoring the music. It is to be produced by Kalpathi.S.Agoram for his AGS Entertainment :P

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
4th August 2010, 12:18 AM
reserved

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
4th August 2010, 12:18 AM
reserved

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
4th August 2010, 12:19 AM
reserved

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
4th August 2010, 12:20 AM
[tscii:55985fd723]
Ich On Heels Of Completion

Tuesday August 03, 2010

Choreographer turned filmmaker Prabhu Deva basked himself into abundant success with ‘Pokkiri’ followed by ‘ Villu ’. Nearly after a year, the actor has completed shooting his quickie ‘ICH’ within shorter period.

A well planned project – ICH can be marked with such best verdicts as Prabhu Deva was punctual enough to get it done. Touted to be a breezy romantic entertainer, the film features Jeyam Ravi and Hansika Motwani in lead roles.

Recently, the film’s shooting is reported to have been completed and the post production works have started already. Produced by Kalpathy Agoram of AGS Entertainment, the film is likely to hit screens for Diwali.

With Harris Jayaraj scoring music and Nirav Shah handling cinematography, one can really expect big technical fiestas from them.

:arrow: www.top10cinema.com/news/5830/ich-on-heels-of-completion [/tscii:55985fd723]

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
4th August 2010, 12:22 AM
[tscii:904dcb2d29]
Prabhu Deva Completes ICH

August 2nd, 2010

Choreographer-actor turned filmmaker Prabhu Deva shot to fame as a splendid filmmaker with his debut directorial Pokkiri. The film successfully crossed 125 days in many centres of Tamil Nadu. He worked with Vijay again in another film Villu (based on Bollywood blockbuster Soldier) that turned to be a box office mediocre. After a year-long sabbatical, Prabhu Deva kick-started his next project titled ICH few days ago.

Prabhu Deva has now completed the film’s shooting within short span of time and the producers are literally elated about it. ICH features Jeyam Ravi and Tollywood’s hottie Hansika Motwani in lead roles and is produced by Kalpathy Agoram of AGS Entertainment. With just 3 songs left to be shot, the film producers have planned for the music release by first week of September.

Major portions of the film have been shot in Paris and its surrounding localities. The film has musical score by Harris Jayaraj and Nirav Shah (Billa, Dhoom-2, and Madrasapattinam) has handled cinematography.

AGS Entertainment is expected to release ICH in Diwali while its other production Bale Pandiya is scheduled to hit screens this month.

:arrow: http://www.realbollywood.com/news/2010/08/prabhu-deva-completes-ich.html [/tscii:904dcb2d29]

Puliyan_Biryani
4th August 2010, 12:43 AM
Is this a remake btw?

It has been a while since Harris' last album Aadhavan. Looking forward to the audio.

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
4th August 2010, 12:53 AM
No, i don't think it's a remake :P

Is this a remake btw?

It has been a while since Harris' last album Aadhavan. Looking forward to the audio.

The Album is rumoured to have 9 tracks... Its a romantic entertainer shot extensively at Paris, New York, Sydney. Expected to be a Diwali release if everything goes well and will have its audio by Sep 1st week as per sources :P

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
4th August 2010, 12:56 AM
The movie was initially titled as Paris. The composition of the song took place in Sydney in the new year's eve. The first two schedule's are said to take place in Newyork in the first week of February. This flim has 9 tracks to be composed by Harris Jayaraj.

The film started its first schedule in Paris on June 2, canning scenes featuring Ravi and Hansika.

Sources now say that the film is completed by Prabhu Deva in a short period and the audio release will take place in September.

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
5th August 2010, 11:59 AM
[tscii:a4bdfbdaa5]
Prabhu Deva is busy

IndiaGlitz [Thursday, August 05, 2010]

Prabhu Deva has been keeping himself busy putting aside reports claiming a relationship between him and Nayantara. Sources say he has almost completed his forthcoming directorial venture tentatively titled ‘Ich’. “Only three songs are left to be shot for the ‘Jayam’ Ravi- Hansika Motwani starrer.

After canning them, the actor-choreographer-filmmaker will start his next venture, which would have Vishal in the lead role,” say sources. The Vishal starrer will be produced by the actor’s home banner G K Film Corporation, headed by his brother Vikram Krishna. Buzz is that Trisha may act opposite Vishal in this movie, which is said to be a lively action entertainer.

On ‘Ich’, sources say, “Plans are on to launch the music by September. Major portions of the film have been shot in Paris and its surrounding localities. It is a romantic entertainer made in Prabhu Deva’s style.”[/tscii:a4bdfbdaa5]

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
19th August 2010, 12:44 AM
Hansika from Twitter :

~ Its a schedule wrap ..the talking portion of Ich is over today ,songs left ..will miss this character like hell

~ but guys do watch out for the songs of the movie . they are kick asss ...... :P

gurusaravanan
22nd August 2010, 10:33 PM
Nikhil from twitter totally 8 songs coming soon....

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
22nd August 2010, 11:43 PM
:ty: Guru... Ya, they say more tracks are coming :P by the by, who is Nikhil ???

nmpraveen
23rd August 2010, 12:50 AM
nikhil doing something in cine field..Media Consultant , Film Promotions, News Maker, Celebrity management company

http://twitter.com/onlynikil

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
23rd August 2010, 01:07 AM
nikhil doing something in cine field..Media Consultant , Film Promotions, News Maker, Celebrity management company

http://twitter.com/onlynikil

:thumbsup: ... :ty: for the link.

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
25th August 2010, 12:58 AM
[tscii:9933b6ef1e]
Prabhu Deva completes Ich in record time ! [Tuesday, 24 August , 2010]

Prabhu Deva the reticent man is all smiles. He has completed his ambitious romantic musical tentatively titled Ich in record time of 46 days.

The film starring Jayam Ravi and Hansika Motwani in the lead was shot extensively in Paris where the story is set. The major highlights of the film are the eight outstanding songs tuned by Harris Jayaraj, Nirav Shah’s superb camerawork and the fresh new pair who are said to be rocking as they share a sizzling on-screen chemistry.

Says Prabhu: “We have two more songs to be picturised and the film is done. We are planning to shoot one in south Tamilnadu and the other in New Zealand. My lead pair has done a fabulous job and they suit the roles to the T”.

Prabhu who wears many hats at the same time is joining Santhosh Sivan’s Urumi shoot at Malshej Ghats near Mumbai from this week and it is a very important role for the actor in him. And accolades are pouring in for Prabhu as Arima Arima...the song he choreographed for Rajinikanth’s Enthiren promises to be a visual treat.

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14954349&cid=2363 [/tscii:9933b6ef1e]

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
26th August 2010, 12:58 AM
[tscii:eb403641e6]
Hansika is upbeat and looks immaculately pretty these days, after rigorous work outs and a protein diet. She is simultaneously working on three big Tamil films and is looking forward to the release of her first film before signing any other new projects. The icing on the cake, however, was that she completed the Prabhu Deva-directed Ich in a record 46 days.

Talking about her experiences, she says, “The shoot in Paris was unforgettable. The character I play in the film is probably one of the closest to my heart. Lolitha, as the hero Ravi calls me in the film, is funny, feisty and very now. The mood on the sets and its extended shoot in some of the beautiful locations in Paris has been nothing but fun and that’s exactly what the film is all about.”

About her hero Ravi, Hansika is all smiles. “He is such a wonderful co-artiste and a good friend.” On working with Dhanush, Hansika says it was a blast shooting for their film Mappillai, which is complete and is touted to be her first release. Adds the pretty young girl, “I’m not too sure which among the two films will release first. In either case, people are going to love both the films as they are total entertainers which will appeal to all sections of audiences.”

Lolithaaava :shock: I have heard about Lalitha but ithu enna Lolitha... Romba lolla irukke :lol:[/tscii:eb403641e6]

Guru-V
26th August 2010, 10:26 AM
[tscii:d6732a9cdf]
Hansika is upbeat and looks immaculately pretty these days, after rigorous work outs and a protein diet. She is simultaneously working on three big Tamil films and is looking forward to the release of her first film before signing any other new projects. The icing on the cake, however, was that she completed the Prabhu Deva-directed Ich in a record 46 days.

Talking about her experiences, she says, “The shoot in Paris was unforgettable. The character I play in the film is probably one of the closest to my heart. Lolitha, as the hero Ravi calls me in the film, is funny, feisty and very now. The mood on the sets and its extended shoot in some of the beautiful locations in Paris has been nothing but fun and that’s exactly what the film is all about.”

About her hero Ravi, Hansika is all smiles. “He is such a wonderful co-artiste and a good friend.” On working with Dhanush, Hansika says it was a blast shooting for their film Mappillai, which is complete and is touted to be her first release. Adds the pretty young girl, “I’m not too sure which among the two films will release first. In either case, people are going to love both the films as they are total entertainers which will appeal to all sections of audiences.”

Lolithaaava :shock: I have heard about Lalitha but ithu enna Lolitha... Romba lolla irukke :lol:[/tscii:d6732a9cdf]

:lol:

gurusaravanan
26th August 2010, 10:35 AM
Pala vagayana ICHUKAL irukum pola.. Lookin forward to the movie.. Only for hanskia chellam

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
27th August 2010, 02:40 PM
:notworthy:

Harris Jayaraj from Twitter : A full fledged
english track was recorded
for the film "Itch" today with
Emce jayze, kriss and
Renaina. Hope it works for
the film...

To note : A full fleged Hindi song has been recorded by Yuvan for JR's another film '' Aadhi Bhagwan ''

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
27th August 2010, 03:18 PM
HJ from Twitter : Well... We are hoping to
bring the audio of 'KO' by
October. But, "Itch" and
"Orange" will be out by next
month.

Wow :happydance: :happydance: Sep Audio confirmed !!! Harris Sir's fans, B Ready :D

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
29th August 2010, 01:04 AM
PRABHU DEVA AND THE ENGLISH CONNECTION

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news-1/aug-10-04/prabhu-deva-28-08-10.html

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
1st September 2010, 01:52 AM
[tscii:7cbbb57de0]Prabhu’s just my mentor: Hansika

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/regional/news-interviews/Prabhus-just-my-mentor-Hansika/articleshow/6468817.cms [/tscii:7cbbb57de0]

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
3rd September 2010, 01:53 AM
:happydance:

HJ from Twitter : At last.... Master CD of "Itch" is ready for production. Hope it will be released by 2 weeks from today.

Guru-V
3rd September 2010, 02:19 AM
:happydance:

HJ from Twitter : At last.... Master CD of "Itch" is ready for production. Hope it will be released by 2 weeks from today.

yesssss :D

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
3rd September 2010, 10:35 AM
[tscii:9f0a6d75f5]
Hansu from Twitter :

¤ im so excited for this movie that ,one has no idea ... omg ..when i talk abt it i remember paris ,lyon ,cannes n Greece (:noteeth: even i am remembered of Paris, Sarkozy, Bruni, Eiffel Tower)

¤ and i truly think the music of ich is outstanding ...harris jayaraj ..is an outstanding composer ...n prabhu sir n his comb .ROCKS [/tscii:9f0a6d75f5]

gurusaravanan
3rd September 2010, 10:35 AM
Hansika Tweets really HJ rocks in ich

Thirumaran
3rd September 2010, 12:23 PM

Hope i could tweet same abt Hansika :boo:

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
3rd September 2010, 12:44 PM

Hope i could tweet same abt Hansika :boo:

:noteeth:

gurusaravanan
4th September 2010, 01:46 AM
HJ tweets
Title of the itch film go for a change..becoz of non tamil issue.

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
4th September 2010, 01:56 AM
Yes,... Prabu Deva already said there will be a title change ! But Ich is also nice.

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
6th September 2010, 05:45 AM
Title will be finalised within the nxt 2 days - HJ from Twitr !!

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
6th September 2010, 03:14 PM
[tscii:071a0fead1]
Will ‘Va’ stay and ‘Ich’ change?

IndiaGlitz
Monday, September 06, 2010

Two films with fancy small titles are contemplating how that will be received. One is Pushkar-Gayatri directed ‘Va- Quarter Cutting’ and the other is Prabhu Deva directed ‘Ich’. Both films are backed by reputed banners, Cloud Nine Movies and AGS Entertainers respectively.

While speaking at the audio launch function of ‘Va- Quarter Cutting’, Dhayanidhi Alagiri of Cloud Nine Movies categorically said the title of the film is only ‘Va’ and Quarter Cutting’ is just a tag line. He also said ‘Va’ is a clear Tamil title and hoped it will pass through all stipulation and regulations (Read tax exception for Tamil titles).

For the Prabhu Deva directed ‘Ich’ there may be a decision soon to change the title. Apparently people feel the ‘Jayam’ Ravi and Hansika Motwani starrer title is not Tamil enough for obvious reasons. What could be the new tile? Sources say they have a long but catchy title ‘Ennai Vittu Odi Poga Mudiyuma’ under consideration. We like it. :shock:

Both the films are at the final stages and will hit the theatres this year. ‘Va’ had its music release last week and ‘Ich’ is all complete but for two songs.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/59882.html [/tscii:071a0fead1]

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
6th September 2010, 03:18 PM
[tscii:8d2b24bdb7]
Prabhu Deva’s Ich title to be changed!

Moviebuzz
September 6,2010

Prabhu Deva directed, Jayam Ravi and Hansika Motwani starrer Ich, is going for a title change.

Prabhu feels that people are making different connotations about his title, and has decided for a change.

And the music director of the film Harris Jayaraj has tweeted that: “ The title of the film "Ich" will go for a change over because of the non Tamil issue. Let's hope for a good one”.

The new title is likely to be Ennai Vittu Odi Poga Mudiyuma?, a lengthy, catchy title, which is musical. There are 8 songs in this romantic musical entertainer.

Prabhu Deva and producers AGS are happy that the film is complete except for two songs which will be shot once Prabhu completes his Urumi schedule.

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14955794&cid=2363 [/tscii:8d2b24bdb7]

VJerry
13th September 2010, 11:01 AM
Intha padathoda title change aagiducha?

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
13th September 2010, 01:06 PM
Excerpt from P.Deva's interview to Sify :

How is the shooting for Urumi progressing ?

The shooting is going on briskly and we all are enjoying it. I will be completing this schedule and will be off for the song shoot of the Jayam Ravi-Hansika film that I am directing. The title will be changed from Ich and I will be announcing it soon.

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14956590

Seekiram sollunga Sir :P

Anban
13th September 2010, 04:00 PM

The shooting is going on briskly and we all are enjoying it. I will be completing this schedule and will be off for the song shoot of the Jayam Ravi-Hansika film that I am directing. The title will be changed from Ich and I will be announcing it soon.

Seekiram sollunga Sir :P :lol:

Parthyy
13th September 2010, 04:09 PM

Seekiram sollunga Sir :P :lol: :lol:

gurusaravanan
14th September 2010, 11:15 AM
Atlast d title is ENGEYUM KADHAL harris from twitter

gurusaravanan
14th September 2010, 11:20 AM
Still
http://yfrog.com/44qgmj

Mahen
14th September 2010, 11:23 AM
Atlast d title is ENGEYUM KADHAL harris from twitter

Title inspired from Prabhu deva's personal life? REad his interview abt nayan at sify :banghead:

gurusaravanan
14th September 2010, 11:25 AM
Lol mahen

Parthyy
14th September 2010, 11:33 AM
Still
http://yfrog.com/44qgmj

title font looks impressive..........
abt movie..... :roll:

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
14th September 2010, 12:51 PM
:ty: Guru ! Wow !! Thank God it's not Ennai Vittu Odi Poga Mudiyuma :neutral: Ravi is stunning in the poster !! :D

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
14th September 2010, 01:04 PM
Ich becomes Engeyum Kaadhal

14 September, 2010,
Sify.com

The title of Prabhu Deva directed romantic musical with working title Ich has now been officially given a title. The new title will be Engeyum Kaadhal (Love is everywhere).

Harris Jayaraj the music director of the film has tweeted-Well..... Now the title of Prabhu Deva's film has been named as "Engeyum Kaadhal" on the lines of the lead song of the film.

And the buzz is that Prabhu Deva will be making a cameo in the beginning of the film to introduce his characters of the film played by Jayam Ravi and Hansika Motwani. The film is complete with just two songs remaining and producer Kalpathi S Aghoram plans to release the film in November.

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14956753

For the first time Prabu Deva ventures into romantic genre as a director. Lets see !!

Parthyy
14th September 2010, 02:58 PM
Ich becomes Engeyum Kaadhal

14 September, 2010,
Sify.com

The title of Prabhu Deva directed romantic musical with working title Ich has now been officially given a title. The new title will be Engeyum Kaadhal (Love is everywhere).

Harris Jayaraj the music director of the film has tweeted-Well..... Now the title of Prabhu Deva's film has been named as "Engeyum Kaadhal" on the lines of the lead song of the film.

And the buzz is that Prabhu Deva will be making a cameo in the beginning of the film to introduce his characters of the film played by Jayam Ravi and Hansika Motwani. The film is complete with just two songs remaining and producer Kalpathi S Aghoram plans to release the film in November.

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14956753

For the first time Prabu Deva ventures into romantic genre as a director. Lets see !!

Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana..enna action thriller ahh :roll: ....
best movie of siddharth. :notworthy: ...

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
14th September 2010, 03:18 PM
@ Parthy : Oh !! Then it means he has already done a romantic genre film in telugu :P .. Good good !! :ty: for the info.

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
14th September 2010, 03:21 PM
:omg: Just now saw in Wiki !! Unakkum Enakkum is a remake of this movie : Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana.

mareen
14th September 2010, 08:33 PM
:omg: Just now saw in Wiki !! Unakkum Enakkum is a remake of this movie : Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana.ithu ippo thaan theriyuma :D

Rocky89
14th September 2010, 09:51 PM
Vijay'ku Endrendrum kadhal mathri Ravi'ku Engeyum Kadhal ah? :P

Thirumaran
14th September 2010, 09:54 PM
Vijay'ku Endrendrum kadhal mathri Ravi'ku Engeyum Kadhal ah? :P

enna solla vara.. antha padam maathiri ithuvum flop aagumnaa :roll:

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
14th September 2010, 11:26 PM
:roll: :fatigue:

gurusaravanan
20th September 2010, 09:18 AM
Sony confirmed the release date..songs from October 3 onwards.. Harris tweets

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
20th September 2010, 09:47 AM
[tscii:b28bc7d15a]Yes Guru... Saw it !!

First Look Posters (Tinypic) :

• http://i56.tinypic.com/20gisyv.jpg

• http://i56.tinypic.com/5z14x.jpg (New !!)[/tscii:b28bc7d15a]

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
20th September 2010, 11:37 PM
[tscii:e538f7222a]
Sony grabs Engeyum Kadhal

Sify,
20 September , 2010.

Sony Music has grabbed the audio rights of one of the most eagerly awaited musicals of the year Engeyum Kadhal. The film has music by Harris Jayaraj and is directed by Prabhu Deva and has Jayam Ravi and Hansika Motwani in the lead.

It is a good buy for Sony as Haris and Prabhu are combining for the first time and those who heard a sample of the music say it has potential to be a hit.

The title song Engeyum Kadhal…is sure going to be a chartbuster. AGS Entertainment Kalpathi S Agoram is the producer and the audio launch is slated for Sunday, October 3 at Sathyam Cinemas. The film is likely to release for Diwali 2011.

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14957305

Ennadhu !! Potential to become a hit aa :twisted: The album has to be a hit,,, no other go... Illati Twitterla kalavaram panniruvaen !![/tscii:e538f7222a]

Anban
21st September 2010, 12:00 AM
:omg: Just now saw in Wiki !! Unakkum Enakkum is a remake of this movie : Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana. his family is the most uncreative ever.. ee adichaan copy-na athu avanunga thaan..

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
21st September 2010, 01:05 AM
:omg: Just now saw in Wiki !! Unakkum Enakkum is a remake of this movie : Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana.

his family is the most uncreative ever.. ee adichaan copy-na athu avanunga thaan..

:mrgreen:

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
22nd September 2010, 12:30 AM
[tscii:9bdacbfd0f]
Harris’s music rocks: Hansika

Sreedhar Pillai,
TNN, Sep 22, 2010.

Hansika Motwani was overjoyed when she came to know that the audio of her Prabhu Deva-directed Engeyum Kadhal, with Jayam Ravi as hero, will be launched in the first week of October in Chennai. Said a gushing Hansika, "Harris Jayaraj's music in this film is fantastic. It is on my lips, especially the title song (Engeyum Kadhal...).

Last week, Prabhu sir called me up after seeing the rushes of the film and said that I'm looking fresh and gorgeous in the film. I'm eagerly looking forward to come to Chennai for the audio launch of the film."

Hansika is doing three films in Tamil — Maapillai with Dhanush, Engeyum Kadhal with Jayam Ravi and Velayudham with Vijay. At the moment, she is taking a break and is at home in Mumbai.Last week, she celebrated Eid and Ganesh Chathurthi with her friends. A very happy and relaxed Hansika said, "I took advantage of both the celebrations. Though I do not have a sweet tooth, I always wait for Eid so that my Muslim friends can treat me with seviyan (a sweet served during Eid). The very next day was Ganesh Chathurthi, one festival I wait for to hog on the modaks (kozhukattai).

Added Hansika, "It was surprising that both the festivals came together this year but it was a chance for my school friends and me to have a blast. All of us booked tickets well in advance and watched our favourite hero Salman Khan's Dabangg at a multiplex. It was a paisa vasool mass entertainer. It's always great to catch up with old friends and watch a movie together !

"Hansika concluded, "The festival season has started off well for me. Soon, my 'film festival' will start with Engeyum Kadhal for Deepavali, followed by Maapillai and Velayudham. I can't wait for my movies to reach the audiences."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/regional/news-interviews/Harriss-music-rocks-Hansika/articleshow/6599944.cms [/tscii:9bdacbfd0f]

nmpraveen
22nd September 2010, 03:16 AM
Nice to see so many harris fans here..

How many of u ppl are in orkut and facebook fan page of harris...Links will in harris twitter page

www.twitter.com/JHarrisjayaraj

I'm admin/mod in all mentioned links.. :wink:

Join us there too if possible..:)

and HQ verion of first poster
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_MnFoDEHvDDw/TJeKTogn2_I/AAAAAAAAA8A/jVC_xaQJUKs/Engeyum-Kadhal-0001.jpg

and second poster sony release
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_MnFoDEHvDDw/TJeLZsRfSNI/AAAAAAAAA8I/Mo-ofpIqVpk/Engeyum-Kadhal-0002.jpg

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
23rd September 2010, 01:36 PM
[tscii:1aa72e931c]
What’s the story of ‘Engeyum Kadhal’?

Wednesday,
September 22, 2010.

Prabhu Deva is well known for establishing his prominence through screenplays. Although his films ‘Pokkiri’ and other Telugu movies were more off clichéd tales, the ‘screenplay’ factor generated a vast difference.So will be his upcoming release ‘Engeyum Kadhal’. The film has a simple storyline of couple of contradictory characters.

Set in backdrops of Paris, the film revolves around a cheerfully irresponsible youngster (Jayam Ravi), who keeps going along with his life in his own way and doesn’t realize the intense essence of what a LOVE is. But it is until a girl (Hansika Motwani) enters his life.

Harris Jayaraj is well known for composing romantic melodies and Prabhu Deva has deliberately signed him for this film. The music will be released by October 3 and Sony BMG has acquired the audio rights.The film is produced by Kalpathi S Aghoram of AGS Enterprises.

http://www.top10cinema.com/news/6711/what%e2%80%99s-the-story-of-%e2%80%98engeyum-kadhal%e2%80%99

Irresponsible youngster aah ??? :neutral: Have already seen that in Thillalangadi.... Hope this is different.[/tscii:1aa72e931c]

Aadhi_vj
25th September 2010, 11:26 PM
Most awaited Harris Jeyaraj album of the year..

Sure Hit...No Doubts..

Aadhi_vj
25th September 2010, 11:26 PM
But Im YUVAN FAN..but like Harris music also..;)

siva_303
5th October 2010, 08:36 PM
Any news on audio launch or promos :?:

G.T
25th October 2010, 05:31 PM
Wasn't the audio launch meant to be yesterday?

Riyazz
25th October 2010, 06:07 PM
AUDIO RELEASED OR NOT..........

G.T
26th October 2010, 02:52 AM
I have been hearing news that the audio launch is being postponed to Oct. 31.

muralee10
4th November 2010, 11:05 AM
audio cd covers
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_eewr1b1LpYA/TMorBBF-13I/AAAAAAAAKJM/3Rm50bISCBc/s1600/engeyum_kadhal_audio_cd_posters_wallpapers_01.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_eewr1b1LpYA/TMorCglELUI/AAAAAAAAKJQ/WdntVo6fsgA/s1600/engeyum_kadhal_audio_cd_posters_wallpapers_02.jpg

Riyazz
4th November 2010, 11:25 AM
audio releaseda ?

MumbaiRamki
4th November 2010, 12:55 PM
There was aone song played in Radio , starting as ' Engeyum Kadhal ' sounding like typical Harris with celtic sounds , gibberish sounds and a pleasant melody - not very impressed , but neat .

PS : Looks like Prabhu Deva made this movie for Nayantara :)))))

vasan
5th November 2010, 12:01 PM
audio releasing on 8th of this month,ten years before on the same day harris jayaraj first movie minnale audio was released
source: behindwoods.com

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
6th November 2010, 12:23 AM
Promo songs are out :D

vasan
6th November 2010, 10:47 AM
post it vinodh

Mahen
7th November 2010, 11:40 AM
promo
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GPN1472F

Mahen
7th November 2010, 11:49 AM
Emcee JAzz :angry2: HArris :hammer: Why he likes all the half baked malaysian rappers? :banghead:

Mahen
7th November 2010, 11:55 AM
Promo :fatigue:

gurusaravanan
8th November 2010, 09:34 AM
Song released today

Dhakshan
8th November 2010, 10:45 AM
How r the songs? I expect good soothing songs...

Guru-V
8th November 2010, 12:59 PM
How r the songs? I expect good soothing songs...

i heard the promos, but wasnt impressed with the songs right away...but after a few repeated hearings i like them ! i think the full songs will be hopefully great

karthiknfr
9th November 2010, 11:40 AM
Overall The Album Is Good To Hear First Time..

Hope Repeated Hearin Will Mak It awesom

Mahen
9th November 2010, 12:41 PM
only dhimu dhimu is impressive..the rest not worth the wait

viraajan
9th November 2010, 01:45 PM
200 Words from Karthik:

http://itwofs.com/milliblog/2010/11/09/engeyum-kaadhal-music-review-tamil-harris-jayaraj/

Mahen
9th November 2010, 04:02 PM
http://sify.com/movies/Engeyum-Kadhal-audio-launched-imagegallery-kollywood-kljpawehhhf.html

Hansika looks like pakhi tyrewala :roll:

ajaybaskar
9th November 2010, 04:03 PM
Ivaru Pakhiya vittu veliya varamaatenraare? :lol2:

Riyazz
9th November 2010, 04:17 PM
Not a good album from harris this time. I expect more. .

viraajan
9th November 2010, 07:37 PM
Good album. Liked three songs very much. Nenjil will stay in play list for a long time :cool:

Ilayathalapathy Fan
9th November 2010, 10:31 PM
I will listen to this album soon.

Ilayathalapathy Fan
9th November 2010, 11:13 PM
does anyone find this to be similar to the film vaaranam aayiram in terms of music?

karthiknfr
10th November 2010, 12:09 PM
Nangai Sounds similar to Beats of Michael Jacksons Billie Jean

Guru-V
10th November 2010, 12:15 PM
Nangai Sounds similar to Beats of Michael Jacksons Billie Jean

i too felt the same !

but nonetheless i love "thee illai" "lolitaa" and the nangaai song...the rest were like as if they were not the wait...although nenjil will prolly be enjoyed thru repeated hearings

viraajan
10th November 2010, 09:27 PM
Karthick, Guru,

A comment on Milliblog reads:

From the Harris fans meet earlier this year, I'm told that Prabhu Deva requested Harris to compose a MJ-ish track (Nangaai) in addition of importing Chilepega's (Orange) tune.

:)

Ilayathalapathy Fan
11th November 2010, 12:18 AM
Nangaai's bgm is shamefully copied of Michael Jackson's The Way You Make Me Feel!

Ilayathalapathy Fan
11th November 2010, 12:30 AM
I don't know how he had the guts to do that its a really popular song everyone knows it.

Ilayathalapathy Fan
11th November 2010, 12:33 AM
I can accept the fact that some artists are inspired by other artists' music and I always supported this guy regardless of whatever other people said, but this is going too far. How can you copy the beat of Jackson's song?

Ilayathalapathy Fan
11th November 2010, 12:42 AM
Thee Illai sounds like hasili fisili and yethi yethi combined.

Ilayathalapathy Fan
11th November 2010, 12:43 AM
Lolita sounds a bit like yeno yeno from aadhavan.

Mahen
11th November 2010, 05:44 AM
Nenjil nenjil similar to en anbe from satyam..anyone agree? :roll:

Mahen
11th November 2010, 05:45 AM
Nenjil nenjil similar to en anbe from satyam..anyone agree? :roll:

Guru-V
11th November 2010, 09:30 AM
Karthick, Guru,

A comment on Milliblog reads:

From the Harris fans meet earlier this year, I'm told that Prabhu Deva requested Harris to compose a MJ-ish track (Nangaai) in addition of importing Chilepega's (Orange) tune.

:)

:cool2:

Riyazz
11th November 2010, 09:50 AM
http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-music-reviews/review-1/engeyum-kadhal-music-review.html

krsenthilkumaran
11th November 2010, 10:28 AM
Ella pattum engaiyo erkanavae kaeta mariyae irukku... :huh:

Guru-V
11th November 2010, 10:56 AM

i too felt the same way...but im starting to enjoy the songs
fell in love with all the songs now ! especially thee illai

Dhakshan
11th November 2010, 10:59 AM
Couple of tracks sounds like Unnale unnale songs.. But I like it.. Hav to listen to it some more times to know all better :)

varunlss12
11th November 2010, 12:31 PM
Songs not impressive .....

viraajan
11th November 2010, 07:20 PM
I disagree with some of the opinions here. Harris has definitely come out of his usual 'templates' this time. Not fully though!!!!

This 'heard before' problem has become inevitable these days, in almost every contemporary composers' album. Someway or the other, one or two places remind us of other songs :?

EK is no VA. But it is certainly a very good album :cool:

Engeyum Kadhal, Nenjil Nenjil, Dhimu dhimu - Enough for me :musicsmile:

Lolita is good too! :cool2:

gurusaravanan
11th November 2010, 10:21 PM
engeyum kadhal 1ly impressive.....

gurly
12th November 2010, 10:27 AM
Thee illai :thumbsup: A really beautiful song!

Riyazz
12th November 2010, 10:29 AM
engeyum kadhal 1ly impressive..... :exactly:

karthiknfr
12th November 2010, 11:07 AM
[tscii:f2f1a67eb8]Title Song – Engeyum Kaadhal Lyrics

Tamil Song: Engeyum Kadhal
Tamil Movie: Engeyum Kadhal
Music: Harris Jayaraj
Singer: Aalaap Raju
Cast: Jayam Ravi, Hansika Motwani
Directer: Prabhu Deva
Lyrics: Thamarai, Vaali, Emcee Jesz, Kash

Engeyum Kadhal

He...Ye....
Engeyum Kaadhal
Vizhigalil Vandhu Ovvonrum Pesa
Vinkaalai Saaral
Mughathenil Vandhu Sattenru Modha
Kollaadha Paadal
Paravasanthandhu Paadathil Oda
Mudhalvarum Kaadhal
Mannil Munnooru Aandu Vaazhum
Kaadhal Ennum Thene
Kadalalegalil Kaanum Neelam Neeye
Vaane Vanna Meene
Mazheveyil Yena Naangu Kaalam Neeye

Kadar Kareyil Adan Manal Veliyil
Akkaatrodu Kaatraaga
Palakooralgal Pala Pala Veeralgal
Thame Padhivisaidhirukkum
Vidiyalilam Nadu Iravinilum
Idhu Oyaadhe Oyaadhe
Siripinilum Pala Sinangalilum
Miga Kalandhu Kaathirukum
O Paarkaamal Konjam Pesamal
Ponalum Ullam Thaangaadhu Thaangaadhe
Kangalthaam Penguthoongaadhe
Engeyum Kaadhal
Vinkaalai Saaral
Kollaadha Paadal
Mudhalvarum Kaadhal

Adam Pidikkum Idhu Vadamizhukum
Yaar Sonnaalum Ketkaadhe
Tharamarukum Pin Thalaikodukum
Idhu Poorandu Theerthidumae
Mugamdhalayo Udal Neerangalayo
Idhu Paarkaadhe Paarkaadhe
Iru Udalil Oruyirirukka
Adhu Muyanru Paarthidumae
Yaar Yaarai Yengenesitha Nerdhaalum
Ange Poondhotta Mundaagum
Poochendaal Boomi Thindaadum
Engeyum Kaadhal
Vinkaalai Saaral
Kollaadha Paadal
Mudhalvarum Kaadhal
Kaadhal Ennum Thene
Kadalalegalil Kaanum Neelam Neeye
Vaane Vanna Meene
Mazheveyil Yena Naangu Kaalam Neeye[/tscii:f2f1a67eb8]

karthiknfr
12th November 2010, 11:08 AM
[tscii:348410c687]Thee Illai Song – Engeyum Kaadhal Lyrics

Tamil Song: Thee Illai Puga Illai
Singer: Naresh Iyer, Mahathi, Gopal Rao

Engeyum Kaadhal

Thee Illai Puga Illai Oru Vezhvi Saigiraai Vizhiyile
Noor Illai Thari Illai Oru Kaadhal Negiraai Manadhile
Poovillai Madalillai Pudhu Thenai Pegiraai Uyirile
Ennai Unnidam Izhukire Irundhum Illaiyaai Irukkire
Munnum Pinnum Chinnam Vaipe Chinna Chinnadaai
Oh... Oh... Oh... Vilaiyaai Thandene Ennai
Oh... Oh... Oh... Vaangikkondene Vannai
Oh... Oh... Oh... Aadaikkondadho Thennai
Oh... Oh... Oh... Oh... Oh... Oh... Oh... Oh...

Viganaalaai Kettein Vizhuthora Kotaai
Uyirmayir Pelaithadhu Unnaale Oh...
Vilagaana Kai Thotta Vizhiyora Mai Thotta
Uyilonru Ezhudhidu Udhattaale
Meelakkiya Kaniye Vizhungeyadhu
Vizhungeya Nenjam Pozhungeyadhu
Idhu Oru Saanchi Podhadha
Kangal Modhadha, Kaadhal Odhadha
Poovilla Madalilla Pudhu Thenai Pegiraai Uyirile

Ooaa.... Punadhale Veetru Panivaadai Kaatru
Pulaindhadhu Namak Oru Pudhu Paattu
Kadar Karai Naarai Kottam Karaindhinga Oorai Kottam
Iruvarum Nagarvalam VaraPaarthu
Sila Sila Venra Kolidhadikka
Thoda Thoda Enra Thalirthodikka
Enak Oru Paarvai Needhaane
Ennai Eduppaaya Unnul Olikkaaya
Poovillai Madalillai Pudhu Thenai Pegiraai Uyirile
Oh... Oh... Oh... Vilaiyaai Thandene Ennai
Oh... Oh... Oh... Vaangikkondene Vannai
Oh... Oh... Oh... Aadaikkondadho Thennai[/tscii:348410c687]

karthiknfr
12th November 2010, 11:08 AM
[tscii:b8f6faee17]Nangaai Song – Engeyum Kaadhal Lyrics

Tamil Song: Nangaai
Singer: Richard

Valliye Chakaravalliye, Malliye Sandana Malliye
Balliye Bangana Balliye
O Mama Mama Vippaamalaama
O Mama Mama Vippaakshaamalaama
Nangaai Nilaavi Thongaai
Mangaai Nidaani Sengaai
Povvaai En Pozhi Aavaai
Poovaai Nirkaadhi Theevaai
Mandaakini Maanganani
Sinthaamani Vaa Vaa Amsuveni
Hipournami Maa Rathini
Mrunaalini Nee En Swapna Raani

Nangaai Nilaavi Thongaai
Mangaai Nidaani Sengaai
Povvaai En Pozhi Aavaai

Unnai Paarthadhum Pooraivittu Paangilam
Poodi Pooladhenna Seelaait Senmuzhi
Senthamundhaal Enmuzhi Enre Aanandenna
Jutaala Mount Jone Harry
Ivaala Yaffu Muthumaari
Unaale Mount Jone Harry
Unaale Yeppu Muchchumaari
Unnanna Gubbu Kandamma
Kutuka Kuppu Kulaama
Unnalle Damaak Undamma Odanjaye
Nangaai Nilaavi Thongaai
Mangaai Nidaani Sengaai
Povvaai En Pozhi Aavaai

Choodan Putthiri Suttam Vizhigal Kattiri
Veyyal Poolakaaya
Khamban Pillaidhaan Kaadhal Ullam Vellaidhaan
Naalum Vendhusaaya
Khanamma Naam Vottalaama, Yengamma Om Addhadhaama
Khanamma Naam Vottalaama, Yengamma Om Addhadhaama
Valliye Chakaravalliye, Malliye Sandana Malliye
Balliye Bangana Balliye Unnaithaa Vaav
Nangaai Nilaavi Thongaai
Mangaai Nidhaani Sengaai
Povvaai En Pozhi Aavaai
Mandaakini Maanganani
Sinthaamani Vaa Vaa Amsuveni
Hipournami Maa Rathini
Mrunaalini You Are My Swapna Raani
O Mama Mama Vippaakshaamalaama[/tscii:b8f6faee17]

printhan
12th November 2010, 03:14 PM
After long time... I been fallen for melodies... Thee illai and engeyum kathal.. :2thumbsup:

krsenthilkumaran
12th November 2010, 05:28 PM

i too felt the same way...but im starting to enjoy the songs
fell in love with all the songs now ! especially thee illai

:exactly: even me too... :lol: :ashamed: Today Heard 5 times till now... 6th time started :lol:

Engeyum kadhal, Thee illai and Lolitta :2thumbsup:

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
13th November 2010, 01:45 PM
Lolittaaaaaaa...... :notworthy:

EngeyuM KaDhaLLLLL..... :D

Mangai... Super songs.... Hansika Engeyum Kadhal song supera irukkumnu sonnaanga,,, sonna madhiri correcta irukku !!

vasan
13th November 2010, 04:19 PM
Songs are very superb after repeated hearing

vasan
13th November 2010, 04:28 PM
My list for the songs is
1.Nenjil nenjil
2.Engeyum kadhal
3.Dhimu dhimu
4.Lolita
5.Thee illai
6.Nangai
7.Bathing at cannes

gurusaravanan
13th November 2010, 04:42 PM
My picks. . Engeyum kadal,thimu thimu,the illai .

Mahen
13th November 2010, 11:42 PM
[tscii:d5ec35d800]
Orange song's tune in Engeyum Kadhal
By Baiju NT [November 13, 2010]

Sensational Tamil music composer Harris Jayaraj has scored six songs for director Bommarillu Bhaskar's forthcoming Ram Charan Teja starrer Orange (Telugu). The audio was released recently and is already a huge hit in the music world.

According to latest reports, 'Chilipiga Choostavala', one of the six songs in Orange album, will be used for a Tamil film Engeyum Kadhal, being directed by Prabhu Deva with Jayam Ravi and Hansika in the lead. The Tamil lyric would be ‘Dhimi Dhimi Dhim Dhim’ but the tune remains the same.

Details about why the Engeyum Kadhal makers want to use a song from a yet-to-be released Telugu film are awaited. Meanwhile, Anjana Productions' Orange is slated for November 26 release, while Engeyum Kadhal is expected in December.

:shock: Anyone heard Orange?[/tscii:d5ec35d800]

Ilayathalapathy Fan
14th November 2010, 01:28 AM
I will be posting my full honest unbiased review once I fully finish listening to all the songs.

Ilayathalapathy Fan
14th November 2010, 02:05 AM
My Review:

Ok let me start of first by saying that I have enjoyed a lot of Harris's Albums in the past but I'm extremely dissapointed with this one. Now let me get down to the review for each song.

Engeyum Kaadhal- This is a nice song if you enjoy extremely slow melodies. The singer has done a great job of pouring out his emotions into to the song. But personally I don't enjoy these type of songs. I like melodies but they have to have a groove and not make me fall asleep. You might enjoy this if you are deeply in love with someone but for the average joe its nothing special.

Bathing At Cannes- Ok this song is totally crap and could have been avoided. I mean there is absolutely nothing I found interesting in this song. It sounds like a really bad remix of english hip hop songs. Emcee Jez , Kash and Krissy are absolutely irritating throughout the song, and should stop rapping from now on. I almost felt like banging my desk when i heard this song. I think these kind of songs should be avoided because in my honest opinion tamil rappers suck compared to english ones. We should stick to what we are good at and avoid these kind of songs.

Nenjil Nenjil- This is honestly the only song I've thorougly enjoyed from the album. It has the classical carnatic touch to it and as usual Harish Raghavendra does a splendid Job. Chinmayi mafter Kilimanjaro surprises her once again with her sweet melodious voice. Definitely the best song from the album. Makes you feel like you are in the garden of eden. Chinmayi is the best part of the song. Definitely one of the best singers out of the new generation.

Dhimu Dhimu- I know a lot you said you loved this song but I totally have to disagree. I am a huge Karthik fan but I was extremely dissapointed with this song and found Karthik's dhimu dhimu lines irritating. That being said, you might enjoy this song still if you are deeply in love with someone. But definitely not my taste and don't get me wrong I enjoy romantic melodies but not ones that make me sleep.

Lolita Lolita- If you have listened to Hasili Fisile then you can avoid this because it is very similar to that song. Once again nothing special. I think Harris Jayaraj is still back in Aadhavan that's why this track appeared on this album. Once again fails to meet my expectations.

Thee Illai- Another song which makes you feel like you have heard it somewhere else. If you have heard Suriya's previous albums this one can be given a miss. Absolutely nothing great about it and the singer's voice even gets irritating at times.

Naangai- The only good thing about this song is the beat used in the song which is copied of Michael Jackson's "The Way You Make Me Feel". Infact when i heard it the first time I felt its a really bad version of the original. I would recommend you to listen to the original instead of this song because Richard, the singer is annoying. Another song to miss.

Finall Verdict: Overall I really was expecting a much better album than this but oh well there is always next time. This is definitely one of Harris's most dissapointing albums in my list. Harris is an extremely talented fellow and can give much better music than this album. If you are deeply in love with someone or a big fan of love stories then chances are this is your cup of tea. But for the average joe expect nothing more than an Aadhavan.I think couple of you also compared this to VTV music but I totally disagree because VTV is on a whole different level from this album. For those of you who said this is good music I would suggest you listen to this song of Illayaraja and then compare that song to the rest of the album and tell with you think. This one song from Illayaraja is much better than the whole album except for Nenjil Nenjil. Mandharapoo is what I call a really good sweet romantic melody. I'm pasting the link at the bottom.

Mandharapoo(Vinodayathara):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ3EsQMh9c0&hd=1

karthiknfr
14th November 2010, 02:00 PM
[tscii:d850f64539]
By Baiju NT [November 13, 2010]

Sensational Tamil music composer Harris Jayaraj has scored six songs for director Bommarillu Bhaskar's forthcoming Ram Charan Teja starrer Orange (Telugu). The audio was released recently and is already a huge hit in the music world.

According to latest reports, 'Chilipiga Choostavala', one of the six songs in Orange album, will be used for a Tamil film Engeyum Kadhal, being directed by Prabhu Deva with Jayam Ravi and Hansika in the lead. The Tamil lyric would be ‘Dhimi Dhimi Dhim Dhim’ but the tune remains the same.

Details about why the Engeyum Kadhal makers want to use a song from a yet-to-be released Telugu film are awaited. Meanwhile, Anjana Productions' Orange is slated for November 26 release, while Engeyum Kadhal is expected in December.

:shock: Anyone heard Orange?[/tscii:d850f64539]

Orange Songs Are Awesum....

Guru-V
14th November 2010, 11:58 PM
Thee illai :thumbsup: A really beautiful song!

agreed ! its my favourite pick in the album

Dhakshan
15th November 2010, 01:12 PM
All songs are awesome.. Started listening to it without break.. It is shamelessly copied or shamefully copied from anything, these songs gonna be in the hit list of the year :D

vasan
15th November 2010, 05:49 PM
All songs are awesome.. Started listening to it without break.. It is shamelessly copied or shamefully copied from anything, these songs gonna be in the hit list of the year :D :exactly:

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
20th November 2010, 10:05 AM
[tscii:749ebdef80]
Engeyum Kadhal – Glossy 'N' Classy Love Story

Thursday,
November 18, 2010

Prabhu Deva has carved a brand for himself of making action-packed movies. Indeed, Bollywood now often calls him for ‘Pokkiri’ fangled movies. But he has stepped out of such box and has made a fresh and animated romantic entertainer ‘Engeyum Kadhal’.

With a month left for film’s release, AGS Entertainments has started planning for some creative promos for the film. With Harris Jayaraj’s songs already rocking at audio stores, the film has gained more publicity now. The makers of the film confess that it’s a beautiful love story with some unparalleled trait from other love stories.

Set in backdrops of Paris, the uncrowned World Capital of Love, the musical love story has Jayam Ravi playing the role of a happy-go-lucky guy, who doesn’t take ‘Love’ as a serious affair. But it’s until a girl enters his life and changes his perceptions. hmm.... These guys have been saying this from the time they published the first article for this film in their site :banghead:

http://www.top10cinema.com/news/7705/engeyum-kadhal-%e2%80%93-glossy-%27n%27-classy-love-story [/tscii:749ebdef80]

krsenthilkumaran
22nd November 2010, 08:31 PM
:musicsmile: Ne sollum palanooril nan illai, un alagana pala poovhil thenillaiyae... :musicsmile:

vasan
11th December 2010, 08:04 AM
Movie eppo release

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
11th December 2010, 08:21 AM
Movie eppo release

Pongal :slurp:

vasan
11th December 2010, 08:39 AM
Will it clash with kavalan

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
11th December 2010, 09:40 AM
Will it clash with kavalan

Most probably it will !!! But no promo posters so far !!

vasan
11th December 2010, 11:02 AM
I think Prabhudeva did not do that he has good relationship with vijay

Sunil_M88
12th December 2010, 12:36 AM
Lolita... V. fresh and breezy :)

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
23rd January 2011, 01:22 AM
Coming Soon - Engeyum Kadhal Trailer !!

( Editor Anthony Gonsalvez @ Twitter ) :D 8-)

gurusaravanan
27th January 2011, 11:34 AM
New pic http://yfrog.com/gzoy8mj

dinesh2002
27th January 2011, 06:27 PM
[tscii:cf376fade7]
Engeyum Kadhal – Glossy 'N' Classy Love Story

Thursday,
November 18, 2010

Prabhu Deva has carved a brand for himself of making action-packed movies. Indeed, Bollywood now often calls him for ‘Pokkiri’ fangled movies. But he has stepped out of such box and has made a fresh and animated romantic entertainer ‘Engeyum Kadhal’.

With a month left for film’s release, AGS Entertainments has started planning for some creative promos for the film. With Harris Jayaraj’s songs already rocking at audio stores, the film has gained more publicity now. The makers of the film confess that it’s a beautiful love story with some unparalleled trait from other love stories.

Set in backdrops of Paris, the uncrowned World Capital of Love, the musical love story has Jayam Ravi playing the role of a happy-go-lucky guy, who doesn’t take ‘Love’ as a serious affair. But it’s until a girl enters his life and changes his perceptions. hmm.... These guys have been saying this from the time they published the first article for this film in their site :banghead:

http://www.top10cinema.com/news/7705/engeyum-kadhal-%e2%80%93-glossy-%27n%27-classy-love-story [/tscii:cf376fade7]

huh... doesnt the storyline sounds similar to that movie which has Jayam Ravi and Tamannah in the lead??

gurusaravanan
29th January 2011, 11:16 PM
Engeyum kadhal promos from tomorrow
'Engeyum Kaadhal' promo releasing tomorrow

The romantic and comedy entertainer 'Engeyum Kaadhal' starring Jayam Ravi and Hansika Motwani in the lead roles is gearing up fastand is on track for the release.

Directed by Prabhu Deva is all set to launch the film with a newconcept based on love. The film is shot in exotic locations of Paris and France as to give an apt feel to the story.

The musical tracks of 'Engeyum Kaadhal' has already topped the charts in the market. The trailer of the film will be released tomorrow and Editor Anthony has rendered his creative thougths to bring the trailer in the best way possible.

Prabhu Deva has plans to release 'Engeyum Kaadhal' as gift for all lovers during the Valentines week which will be the right time to enjoy watching it on the BIG SCREEN.
http://www.kalakkalcinema.com/tamil_news_detail.php?id=2044

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
30th January 2011, 08:00 AM
[tscii:e02213c90f]
Aalap Raju: Double delight

29 Jan, 2011
0000hrs IST [ Gurupriya S ]
TOI

For those wondering who the refreshing new voice behind the chartbusters, Ennamo Edho... from Ko and the title track in Engeyum Kadhal is, then it is time you got to know Aalap Raju, a singer and a leading bass guitar player in town.

The success story... I began with playing bass for the song Vaarayo Vaarayo... in Aadhavan. I decided to record a voice demo with an English song and a few Tamil songs. That’ s when Harris sir was composing Ennamo Edho.... When I got a call from him, I was sure it was for playing bass. But when the manager clarified that it was for voice, I was both excited and nervous. Soon after, I got a call for Engeyum Kadhal and I was on cloud nine. After recording, he said, ‘ Stop playing bass. Just sing.’

The Harris magic... Harris sir knows the pulse of his audience. He keeps his tunes simple so everyone can connect with them. He trusts his singers and tunes. Harris sir knows how to extract the best from his singers.

Overwhelming response... Thanks to Harris sir, praises have been pouring in. There was one fan who wrote to me, “ Twenty-four hours back, I didn ’ t know who you were, but now, I’ m a huge fan of yours.” I will always be thankful to Harris sir for giving me this break.

Juggling act... Playing the bass guitar is something that is closest to my heart. I will never give that up for anything. I have to practise both simultaneously.

Plans ahead... Rahlaap, an album that Rahul Nambiar and I are working on, is set to release soon. I ’ m excited about that. I have sung two songs in that. I always look forward to performing live as there is nothing like the adrenaline rush that it gives you. [/tscii:e02213c90f]

vasan
30th January 2011, 10:31 AM
Waiting for the movie

Guru-V
30th January 2011, 01:37 PM
heard it seems like it'll release on valentines day

nmpraveen
4th February 2011, 07:16 PM
Seems Engeyum kadhal trailer is being shown in Yutham sei movie interval...ccheck out guys, and if possible pls record

nmpraveen
4th February 2011, 11:52 PM
Trailer taken from cell phone camera http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXAfANBOoxA

mareen
5th February 2011, 02:40 AM
Patu ketka nalla thaan iruku but Harris needs to come out of Vaaranam ayiram feel. SOme even sound like adhavan songs!! Ennamo... anga thotu inga thotu Micheal Jackson song'e copy adichutaaru!!

vasan
5th February 2011, 10:06 AM
Patu ketka nalla thaan iruku but Harris needs to come out of Vaaranam ayiram feel. SOme even sound like adhavan songs!! Ennamo... anga thotu inga thotu Micheal Jackson song'e copy adichutaaru!!

wait bro he will rock on nanban songs

mareen
7th February 2011, 05:26 AM
i give up on that.

When is this movie releasing?

Mahen
13th February 2011, 12:57 AM
Trailer..Story not by PD? remake ah?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHX_3q6A1uA

Parthyy
13th February 2011, 02:13 AM
Nirav's cinematography crystal clear......

wil be good if movie is like unnaalae unnaalae....anyhow zero expectations.....

Raikkonen
13th February 2011, 04:17 PM
eppaya release?

aravekkadu heroines padanga ellam release aaguthu.. hansikavai kannulaye kaata matranunga.

printhan
13th February 2011, 04:19 PM
Feb 18th ennu sonnanga... but Hansikava maraicgu maraichu vaichirukanaga.. Prabhu deva innum mudikela pola.. :lol2:

Raikkonen
13th February 2011, 04:20 PM
yov 7-8 meaningla pesathayya... hansika mogathai paarungaya.. paal vadiyura pappali face. this is her year in tamil :2thumbsup:

printhan
13th February 2011, 04:22 PM
:2thumbsup:

Naan prabhu deva padathai eduthu mudikirathai pathithan sonnen.. ithula enna 7/8 meaning kandu pidichinga :huh:

Raikkonen
13th February 2011, 04:26 PM
ada vudunga :lol:

harris and hansika are in vijay's upcoming movies.. athukkavavathu ithai paakkanum.

Anban
13th February 2011, 04:51 PM
yov 7-8 meaningla pesathayya... hansika mogathai paarungaya.. paal vadiyura pappali face. this is her year in tamil :2thumbsup: she must be the heroine in Maatraan :P

printhan
13th February 2011, 05:00 PM
Anban anna confirmed_?

Anban
13th February 2011, 05:10 PM
she is currently raikkonen's fav it seems.. so...
Anban anna confirmed_?

Raikkonen
13th February 2011, 05:12 PM
hmm. adpiye vanthalum athu next year than..

mareen
14th February 2011, 04:47 AM
Hansika sollura alavuku'lam illai. Her lip movements irks me like shreya's!

Mahen
14th February 2011, 05:46 AM

+1..her lip sync is horrible

printhan
14th February 2011, 07:52 AM

Panchayathila neenga sollurathu sellathu sellathu...

Raikkonen
14th February 2011, 09:32 AM
lol at the comments.. how many movies you have seen from her in tamil?? mothalla padam varattum appuram comments pass pannunga.

gurusaravanan
22nd February 2011, 05:31 PM
http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg612/scaled.php?tn=0&server=612&filename=tqutw.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

gurusaravanan
22nd February 2011, 05:31 PM
http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg640/scaled.php?tn=0&server=640&filename=8ewmi.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

mareen
22nd February 2011, 06:56 PM
lol at the comments.. how many movies you have seen from her in tamil?? mothalla padam varattum appuram comments pass pannunga.

Trailer'le lip sync romba horrible.. ithula padathula eppadi irukka pothoo!!

San_K
22nd February 2011, 08:10 PM
Songs are hit or not?

gurusaravanan
6th March 2011, 08:23 PM
Engeyum Kadhal bought by Sun Pictures
According to reliable sources, in a recent strategic move, Sun Pictures has bought the rights of Engeyum Kadhal, the much-awaited Prabhu Deva movie.

The film, which features Jayam Ravi and Hansika Motwani in the lead, has been shot entirely in Paris and Greece. A romantic musical, the peppy songs by Harris Jayaraj are already a hit.

The movie has been produced by AGS Entertainment. An official announcement is expected soon. Meanwhile, talking about his film, Prabhu Deva said, “It’s a breezy, romantic, musical entertainer. Unlike conventional Tamil cinema where a boy makes the first move and expresses his love for a girl, here it’s the story of how a woman falls for a man.

Hansika will be the surprise package. My brother Raju Sundaram does the comedy part.
source : http://www.deccanchronicle.com/tabloids/engeyum-kadhal-bought-sun-pictures-901
http://www.orkut.gmodules.com/gadgets/proxy?refresh=86400&container=orkut&gadgets=http%3A%2F%2Forkut.com%2Fimg.xml&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.deccanchronicle.com%2Ffiles%2 FEngeyum-Kadhal-bought-by--050311.jpg

vasan
6th March 2011, 08:43 PM
Sun picturesa

Dhakshan
6th March 2011, 08:53 PM
OK then, oru thirutu VCD paarrcel.

vasan
6th March 2011, 08:57 PM
OK then, oru thirutu VCD paarrcel.
same peeling :D

Raikkonen
6th March 2011, 09:17 PM
she looks good... sun pictures vaanguna enna, hansika irukira varaikkum athu enakku star picture than.

vasan
6th March 2011, 10:41 PM
Nee hanshika va vida maata pola

Anban
6th March 2011, 10:48 PM
ponnu romba alagaakkeethu.. google panninaa, ammani embuttu thaaraaala mayamnu puriyuthu..

NOV
5th May 2011, 01:33 PM
anyone from Malaysia has seen this movie?
it was released today in Indian-owned cinemas only

SoftSword
7th May 2011, 05:28 AM
ponnu romba alagaakkeethu.. google panninaa, ammani embuttu thaaraaala mayamnu puriyuthu..

thanks for the heads up anban :)
naanum paathaen... nalla healthy saappaadu pola...
kannaa-pinnaanu valandhirukku...

soundharya saaboon nirma!!

Mahen
7th May 2011, 06:06 AM
anyone from Malaysia has seen this movie?
it was released today in Indian-owned cinemas only

watching later :)

Mahen
7th May 2011, 06:09 AM
padam mokkai-nu kelvi patten..watching for the songs and visuals :)

http://www.rediff.com/movies/report/south-review-engeyum-kaadhal/20110506.htm
ignore the pic :oops: (hansika-see my arse :lol: )

http://www.sify.com/movies/tamil/review.php?id=14969223&ctid=5&cid=2429

krsenthilkumaran
7th May 2011, 08:05 AM
tamanna ku hanshika competitor agi da kudathunu remba kashta padrenga polai :lol2:

Mahen
7th May 2011, 01:14 PM
EK watchable largely due to the songs and visuals..Harris and Nirav were the true pillars of the film..harris's bgm and songs were really good..this guy can give good music for love stories..no doubt..even the bit song 'kulu kulu venpaniye' was really nice to listen..
Nangai was SUPERBLY choreographed (prabhu deva ?) and it was an absolute pleasure to see PD doing all the slick moves in the title track...really missed his dancing..wish he goes back to where he came from..NOT DIRECTION
Hansika looks classy but unfortunately shes not pretty and her lip sync is horrible..Even ravi calls her gundu in the film :lol:

SoftSword
7th May 2011, 04:48 PM
yeah. songs are good. nangai is the best. kulu kulu, i thot they are playing kuru kuru kangalinaal..
hansika is not pretty? mahen, total bias :)
i think she din look anaemic and she can be glamorous.

padam ok.
second half was better, PD could have shrunk the first half and elaborated the second.

Mahen
7th May 2011, 05:03 PM
honestly i dont find her pretty..and shes a gundu, so obviously she can be glamororus :lol:

SoftSword
7th May 2011, 05:49 PM
http://www.rediff.com/movies/report/south-review-engeyum-kaadhal/20110506.htm

idhu gundu'nu solringalaa.....
ollipichaan dhaan ideal shape'nu unga yardstick vechu paathingana idhu magaa gundu dhaan :)

Mahen
7th May 2011, 06:50 PM
EKSI SS, even ravi called her gundu in the movie..
for a heroine shes considered gundu..of cos not as bad as sona or namitha..amongst heroines, i think shes the heaviest..

Tammu is not ollikuchi (if u are referring to her)..kangana ranaut is a good example of olikuchi

thala
7th May 2011, 07:05 PM
movie reviews read pannlamu thread open pannina inga hansika physique pathi than talk poguthu :-D

gurusaravanan
7th May 2011, 07:20 PM
hansika kaga ethana thadavana naalum paakalam :) :) soooooo cutee :) :) btw padam ok ...oru thadava paakalam...

gurusaravanan
7th May 2011, 07:21 PM
ponnu romba alagaakkeethu.. google panninaa, ammani embuttu thaaraaala mayamnu puriyuthu.. ha ha :) very true

SoftSword
7th May 2011, 08:44 PM
EKSI SS, even ravi called her gundu in the movie..
for a heroine shes considered gundu..of cos not as bad as sona or namitha..amongst heroines, i think shes the heaviest..

Tammu is not ollikuchi (if u are referring to her)..kangana ranaut is a good example of olikuchi

my point is, tammu/kangana paattha oru idhu varanum....
olliyo, gundo.....

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
7th May 2011, 09:00 PM
she looks good... sun pictures vaanguna enna, hansika irukira varaikkum athu enakku star picture than.அதென்னமோ தெரியல. இப்பல்லாம் அழகான பொண்ணுங்க ஹீரோயினா நடிச்சா சன் பிக்சர்ஸ் உடனே வாங்கிட்ராங்க. முன்னாடி தம்மன்னா, இப்ப ஹன்சிகா.

Mahen
7th May 2011, 09:52 PM
my point is, tammu/kangana paattha oru idhu varanum....
olliyo, gundo.....

athu ennathu :)

SoftSword
7th May 2011, 10:10 PM
unga DOB proof kaattunga.... apram solren....

Mahen
8th May 2011, 07:03 AM
intha still patha, oru ithu varutha parunga :lol: if no, then confirmed u only like gundu girls :)

http://icdn1.indiaglitz.com/telugu/gallery/Events/badrinath_ml070511/BadrinathAL070511_069.jpg

venkkiram
8th May 2011, 07:37 AM
intha still patha, oru ithu varutha parunga :lol: if no, then confirmed u only like gundu girls :)

http://icdn1.indiaglitz.com/telugu/gallery/Events/badrinath_ml070511/BadrinathAL070511_069.jpg

யாருங்க இந்த திறந்தவெளி பல்கலைக்கழகம்?

SoftSword
8th May 2011, 06:36 PM

mahen, yaaru adhu...
poster name badhrinath'nu potrukku.... :lol:

Mahen
8th May 2011, 08:15 PM
not sure if you are serious, athu namba tammu thaan :oops:

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
8th May 2011, 09:38 PM
http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/telugu/gallery/Events/27008.html front view :( :lol:

nallaa gummunnu irukkaanga tammu!

btw, nothing turns me on, when looking at hansika

SoftSword
8th May 2011, 09:46 PM
pakkamaa vandhutteenga...
innum edhir pakkurom... post more pics in which she is more expressive. :lol:

HonestRaj
8th May 2011, 10:30 PM
http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/telugu/gallery/Events/27008.html front view :( :lol:

nallaa gummunnu irukkaanga tammu!

btw, nothing turns me on, when looking at hansika

same here..

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
8th May 2011, 10:36 PM
for a while skip the thammanna stills, what i wanted to day is, if you watch any, any actor, apart from script story opportunity etc, only those who are able to offer something new/fresh/unique on their own, only are able to raise to heights and survive. Others just come and go(pushed out) As you are a rajini fan, he himself is a best example you can consider to crosscheck this. I feel, jyothika kushpoo and simran on the list where they had something original to offer, and thats the ONLY reason they continued for long time. for me, this 'turn-on' thingi works with all 3 of them. After them, lots of heroines came, keep coming.

Shreya sustained for a good time. As Nerd once pointed, she survived only with just one single hit(BB) sivaaji the boss. After that she joined with everybody - vijay arya vikram sishal danush but didnt sustain. I feel she got offers becos of her capability(glamour) but as that wasn't enuf to sustain, now she is nowhere. So after those Moo-Devi's, she and asin had some little stuff and maintained for some time. Trisha is one whom i feel sustained long with no reason, no dancing/acting/glamour skills.

Lastly came thammanna, she too is not a match with the tri-actress, but i felt she had some talent. presentable face, glamour, little bit acting. And she somehow survives.

Coming to hansika, nothing is encouraging, except that some section of fans are eyeing her as next namitha!

Being a gundu/bublly is not a drawback. Jo too was ridiculed for that but she survived. Original talent is the matter.

Plum
8th May 2011, 10:46 PM
Jo's original talent was the turn-off. A million thanks to Saravanan

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
8th May 2011, 11:47 PM
ஹிஹ் ஹிஹ் ஹீ, ஒவ்வொரு மனுசனுக்கு ஒவ்வொரு ஃபீலிங்கி!

Raikkonen
9th May 2011, 02:23 AM
honestly i dont find her pretty..and shes a gundu, so obviously she can be glamororus :lol:

http://twenty-somethingtravel.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/haters_gonna_hate.gif

SoftSword
9th May 2011, 05:26 AM
sakala...
oru gilma discussionku edhukku avlo periya serious post.... :)
i agree tamanna is cuter than hansika...
but as u say ஒவ்வொரு மனுசனுக்கு ஒவ்வொரு ஃபீலிங்கி!

aanaa tammu andha ஃபீலிங்கி kudukkala enakku.... i put her under genelia category....
hansika doesn act well, and no lip sync too... so oru anyonyam thona matengudhu....
aana tammu kooda compare panrapo gummu'nu irukka.... ashte....

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
10th May 2011, 12:01 AM
http://im.sify.com/entertainment/movies/tamil/images/may2011/enghansu456.jpg - Gilma?!? :shock: Oh No...

Hansika is still a newcomer. Genila as a newcomer - A Sample (http://tamil.chennaivision.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/genelia.jpg ) :thumbsup:

varunlss12
10th May 2011, 02:02 AM
Engeyum kadhal
Producer kaasa veen panranga... as well namma money too.... oru time pakaradhe periya vishayam.Released in wrong time... lots of screen.. innum en sun pics vetti scene podraanga nu theriyala....

mareen
10th May 2011, 03:54 PM
Watched this yday. Ennaya loosu padam ithu? How did hansika fall in love with someone she seen on the mirror? (cant she just look back). They say she is brought up in west but has indian culture and yet wanted a playboy as her BF?

Just 2hrs 3 mins and i fell asleep in the climax!

SoftSword
10th May 2011, 11:13 PM
sakala wat saying?

varunlss12
11th May 2011, 01:25 AM
Watched this yday. Ennaya loosu padam ithu? How did hansika fall in love with someone she seen on the mirror? (cant she just look back). They say she is brought up in west but has indian culture and yet wanted a playboy as her BF?

Just 2hrs 3 mins and i fell asleep in the climax!

Enakku 3rd song ku thookkam vandhuduchu boss......

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
11th May 2011, 09:57 AM
sakala wat saying?ஹன்ஸ் பிடிக்கலீங்கோ. அறிமுகத்துல ஜெனிலியா நல்லாவே இருந்தாங்க, இப்பவும் தான். ஆனா ஆரம்பத்துலயே ஹன்சிகா மேல் நம்பிக்கை வரல. நடிப்பு/லூசுத்தனம் எதுவும் இல்லை போல. ஏதோ oomph factor ன்னு சொல்லுவாங்களே அதுவும் இருக்குராப்ல (எனக்கு) தெரியல :lol2:

SoftSword
11th May 2011, 03:20 PM
sakala, agree on that...
naanum harini'ya romba lovvinaen...
even now have a soft corner...

otoh, hans will not be there for long... harini'ya hansika'va nu pattha anyday harini... i mean any day. :)

Plum
11th May 2011, 04:49 PM
Harini-na indha Tippu Wife-A?

SoftSword
11th May 2011, 04:52 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_CF5JVvz_u-U/SqzQ3rFyOeI/AAAAAAAAAiw/0xFy4zDZOqU/s400/gen5.jpg

harini.

HonestRaj
11th May 2011, 06:00 PM
ஹன்ஸ் பிடிக்கலீங்கோ. அறிமுகத்துல ஜெனிலியா நல்லாவே இருந்தாங்க, இப்பவும் தான். ஆனா ஆரம்பத்துலயே ஹன்சிகா மேல் நம்பிக்கை வரல. நடிப்பு/லூசுத்தனம் எதுவும் இல்லை போல. ஏதோ oomph factor ன்னு சொல்லுவாங்களே அதுவும் இருக்குராப்ல (எனக்கு) தெரியல :lol2:

actualla idhu enna... thamiz varthaya aangilathula surukkama solrangala?

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
11th May 2011, 08:02 PM
Harini is Genilia now, Plum, ithu ungkaLukku nijamaave theiryaathaa?!?

aanastu, thats an englis werd. google panni paarunga :lol:

SoftSword
11th May 2011, 08:05 PM
appove genelia dhaan.
but i know her better as harini....
'thuniya thookkinkongadee... nananjira pogudhu....'

PARAMASHIVAN
25th May 2011, 03:38 PM
Padam Mokaiya :lol2:

I also like Genilia :) I was going to watch this, but thanks to you folks , esp (Mareen) I will cancel the trip to Illford ! I was reluctant to see the movie in the First Place, given the Keero was Geeyam Ravi. (ivara ellam yaaraba nadika vitathu :banghead: )

Dilbert
25th May 2011, 08:07 PM
Saw this movie online y'day remake-ravi comeon dude start acting.. take some serious throat cleaning lessons..! missed most important piece of the me i.e, its directed by PD :lol: at this rate looks like even people from hub can be a director ! PD - Prakash raj seriously.. ?