PDA

View Full Version : Boologa baalagan Ich RAVI in~ Boologam~

cepark
4th August 2010, 01:32 PM
Hi post the updates of boologam in this thread.

cepark
4th August 2010, 01:33 PM
~Reserved~

cepark
4th August 2010, 01:33 PM
~Reserved~

cepark
4th August 2010, 01:34 PM
~Reserved~

cepark
4th August 2010, 01:34 PM
JAYAM RAVI DECIDES ON BOOLOGAM

Aug 04, 2010

Jayam Ravi has signed up his next project, which has been titled Boologam. An established is to be roped in to play his on-screen pair in this film. To be produced by Aascar Films, Boologam is to be directed by N Kalayana Krishnan, an assistant of director Jananathan. He has also penned the story, screenplay and dialogues for this film.

It has to be mentioned here that Kalyana Krishnan had written the script for E, Iyarkkai and Peraanmai.

Jayam Ravi is currently busy with Aadhi Baghavan and Ich and this project will move on simultaneously, sources report.

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news-1/aug-10-01/jayam-ravi-boologam-04-08-10.html

cepark
4th August 2010, 01:37 PM
[tscii:80ff7d2f76]‘Jayam’ Ravi in ‘Boologam’
IndiaGlitz [Wednesday, August 04, 2010]

Besides ‘Ich’ and ‘Aadhi Bhagavan’ in which he is currently busy with, ‘Jayam’ Ravi has signed one more project. Titled ‘Boologam’, the film will be directed by Kalyana Krishnan, a former associate of S P Jananathan.

Kalyana Krishnan, who penned screenplay for ‘Iyarkai’, ‘Ee’ and ‘Peranmai’, all directed by Jananathan, will take of story, screenplay and direction departments of ‘Boologam’, which will be produced by Aascar Films.

Since the movie is about a boxer, ‘Jayam’ Ravi will appear in a special look designed after much research. The actor is making rigorous workouts in gym to fit him to the role, say sources in the know.

“I have made intense research about Tamil Nadu and international boxing for the past five years. ‘Boologam’ will not be a usual film. ‘Jayam’ Ravi has agreed to increase his weight and tone up his body to look like a boxer,” the director says.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/59119.html

[/tscii:80ff7d2f76]

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
4th August 2010, 02:41 PM
Super ! This is Ravi's 15th film... Brother, update the crew details in the first post...

Puliyan_Biryani
4th August 2010, 02:47 PM
Boxer? Maybe M. Kumaran meets Peraanmai. :D

All the best for Ravi, the team and newbie director. He should have some stuff if he wrote the screenplay for Jananathan.

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
4th August 2010, 06:00 PM
Jayam Ravi in Boologam

Ambili [August 4, 2010, 4:28:43 PM]

After completing Prabhu Deva's Ich and Ameer's Aadhi Bhagavan, Jayam Ravi will team up with Kalyana Krishnan (former associate of S.P. Jananathan) for Boologam. Kalyana Krishnan has earlier penned the screenplay of Iyarkai, Ee and Peranmai, while working with S.P. Jananthan.

Boologam will be produced by Aascar films and Kalyana Krishnan will handle the story, screenplay and direction. There are reports that Ravi will play the role of a boxer in the film.

Wondering who will be the Music Director !!?

cepark
4th August 2010, 07:08 PM
Padam nejamaavee confirm poola....

http://epaper.dinakaran.com/pdf/2010/08/04/20100804a_010101007.jpg

boologam......i think chithra gupthan vedathulaa nadikkarar poola.

hi guys need any change in topic.....

ennakkuu intha title romba pudcirukku....

boologathil baalagan Ich RAVI........(eppadi title). :swinghead: :boo: :happydance:

Mahen
4th August 2010, 07:16 PM
Thread title very confusing..I thought it was abt thilalagadi :oops:

cepark
4th August 2010, 07:20 PM

thats y changed....

Mahen
4th August 2010, 07:32 PM

thats y changed....

:)

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
4th August 2010, 07:44 PM
I want the thread starter to add the crew details in the first post !!!

cepark
4th August 2010, 07:48 PM
I want the thread starter to add the crew details in the first post !!!

porumai avasiyam.....

venumnaa naamalee choose panni potudulamaa.... :lol2:

illati poll start panni choose pannalamaa...

HonestRaj
4th August 2010, 07:52 PM
adangokkamakka.. Jeyam Ravi'ku aayirakkanakkula fans uruvaagitanga :clap: :clap:

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
4th August 2010, 07:53 PM
:goodidea: Have to wait. By the by, are u a Jayam Ravi fan...???

HonestRaj
4th August 2010, 08:00 PM
asking me?

enrumE orE koLgaiyOdu vaazhbavan...

oruthar hit kudukkurarungradhukkaga katchi maaridamattEn

VinodKumar's
4th August 2010, 08:00 PM
asking me?

Nam inamnga neenga !!! :notworthy:

HonestRaj
4th August 2010, 08:03 PM
asking me?

Nam inamya nee !!! :notworthy:

thiruthikkoLLungaL... enakku piRaguthaan neengaL :)

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
4th August 2010, 08:05 PM
asking me?

Not you, it is to the thread starter...

VinodKumar's
4th August 2010, 08:06 PM
asking me?

Nam inamnga neenga !!! :notworthy:

thiruthikkoLLungaL... enakku piRaguthaan neengaL :)

Naan vadivel dialogue sonnaen :oops: naanae sonnatha ninaichika venam !!! :)

cepark
4th August 2010, 08:24 PM
Ingaa andhantha actor rodaa fans thaan thread start pandragala....

y naan start panna koodatha...... :lol2:

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
4th August 2010, 08:32 PM
Not like that Cepark.. Right from the time the Hub has started only fans of a particular actor have started a thread for that actor's films.. Even, last week a hubber who wasn't a regular fan started a thread but the thread was deleted... In this Hub there has been a thread for Ravi for some 3 months which is regularly updated but so far only 2 hubbers have shown some interest in it.. That's why i asked...

varunlss12
4th August 2010, 09:46 PM
i red abt boogolam in a website sounds good... all d best 4 entire crew specially ravi...

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
4th August 2010, 10:06 PM
Waiting for the cast and crew !! Expecially music director and heroine !!! Surely some new face for Ravi would be there... Samantha... .. Ileana... Mamta... Even tammu or Hansu can act one moore time.. ....

cepark
4th August 2010, 10:58 PM
Not like that Cepark.. Right from the time the Hub has started only fans of a particular actor have started a thread for that actor's films.. Even, last week a hubber who wasn't a regular fan started a thread but the thread was deleted... In this Hub there has been a thread for Ravi for some 3 months which is regularly updated but so far only 2 hubbers have shown some interest in it.. That's why i asked...

athu veeru ithu veeru.....(neega sonnathu discussion pannittu irukkum poodhu mundrikotta maathuree start pannathu its not fine.i dint do like that)

next Thread start pannavanga elarumee antha actor oodaa fans saa..... 100% no....

k if u want lets continue this thread?

else no prob ill del it.i am not as others.....i ill always example for others.

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
4th August 2010, 11:11 PM
If i wanted the thread to be deleted i would have said in the first post itself.... Anyways :thumbsup: ... Was worried that none is involved in discussing abt Ravi much.. But atleast u took some efforts to start a thread.. So happy about it... :P

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
4th August 2010, 11:16 PM
Thread start pannavanga elarumee antha actor oodaa fans saa..... 100% no...

Of course they are fans !! Vijay thread by Vino anna, then Endhiran by Vithagan, Mangaatha by Steve,Baana by Naren, 7am arivu by NOV.. Almost all Surya threads by Nov sir.... Why your Samantha thread alsoo.. It's always a fans wish to start a thread for his actor films on behalf of every fan..

If i wanted this thread to be deleted i would have said in the first post itself.... Anyways :thumbsup: ... Was worried that none is involved in discussing abt Ravi much.. But atleast u took some efforts to start a thread.. So happy about it... :P

cepark
4th August 2010, 11:49 PM
Thread start pannavanga elarumee antha actor oodaa fans saa..... 100% no...

Of course they are fans !! Vijay thread by Vino anna, then Endhiran by Vithagan, Mangaatha by Steve,Baana by Naren, 7am arivu by NOV.. Almost all Surya threads by Nov sir.... Why your Samantha thread alsoo.. It's always a fans wish to start a thread for his actor films on behalf of every fan..

:)

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
5th August 2010, 11:25 AM
[tscii:9c73133c62]
Jayam Ravi signs up for Boologam

By Moviebuzz | Thursday, 05 August , 2010

Jayam Ravi is on a signing spree. He has two films on the floor Prabhu Deva's Ich and Ameer's Aadhi Bhagavan. Now he has signed a new film with debutant Kalyana Krishnan for a film titled Boologam.

Kalyana Krishnan is an associate of Peranmai fame SP Jananathan and has also penned the screenplay of Iyarkai, Ee, Peranmai. Ravi during the making of the action packed Peranmai became close to Kalyan and has now gone out of his way to give him priority dates.

Boologam an action packed story of a boxer is being produced by Aascar films, who are also producing Velayudham, being directed by the star’s elder brother Jayam Raja. Ravi will start work on the film only after he completes his present assignments.[/tscii:9c73133c62]

Senareb
10th September 2012, 10:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eDzvQccYrk&feature=player_detailpage

Senareb
24th September 2012, 03:04 PM
On location images..

http://www.accesskollywood.com/photo-galleries/boologam-movie-onlocation/01-boologam-movie-onlocation-jayam-ravi-trisha.html

Brianengab
2nd July 2013, 03:16 PM
http://www.dailythanthi.com/Oscar-films-of-the-boologam-film-7-feet-tall-150kg-weight-Hollywood-Villain-Nathan-Jones

ஆஸ்கார் பிலிம்சின் ‘பூலோகம்’ படத்தில் 7 அடி உயரம், 150 கிலோ எடையில் ஹாலிவுட் வில்லன் நடிகர்

Russellyhd
13th January 2014, 07:00 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/q71/s720x720/1521917_523706757743931_1921619780_n.jpg

svaisn
13th January 2014, 11:07 PM
Ellam ok... athu eppadi srikanth deva...??? Thevai illama kaanama poierunthavara thiruppi kootittu varom :cry:

Russellyhd
12th February 2014, 09:44 AM
Jayam Ravi

#Bhooloham dubbing