PDA

View Full Version : •• 57th Idea Filmfare Awards 2009 (Tamil) Harris's Day Out

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
7th August 2010, 11:41 AM
The 57th Filmfare Awards South ceremony honoring its selection of the best South Indian films of 2009 was held on Saturday, August 7, 2010 in Chennai, India.

-------------------------RESULTS------------------------------

~ Best Film = '' Naadodigal ''

~ Best Director = '' Priyadarshan '' - Kanchivaram

~ Best Actor = '' Prakash Raj '' - Kanchivaram

~ Best Actress = '' Pooja Umashanker '' - Naan Kadavul

~ Best Supporting Actor = '' Jayaprakash '' - Pasanga

~ Best Supporting Actress = '' Shammu '' - Kanchivaram

~ Best Music Director = '' Harris Jayaraj '' - Ayan

~ Best Male Playback Singer = '' Karthik '' - Hasili Fisili - Aadhavan

~ Best Female Playback Singer = '' Chinmayi '' - Vaarayo - Aadhavan

~ Best Lyrics = '' Na. Muthukumar '' - Vizhi Moodi - Ayan

~ Best Debutant = " Abinaya " - Nadodigal (Sasi's sister in the film)

~ Best Choreographer = " Dinesh " for Ayan

~ Best Cinematographer = " Thiru (Kanchivaram) "

Most number of nominations :

Ayan - 11 (Awards Won - 2)
Pasanga - 7 (Awards Won - 1)
Naan Kadavul - 6 (Awards Won - 1)
Kanchivaram - 5 (Awards Won - 3)
Aadhavan - 5 (Awards Won - 2)
Vettaikaran - 4 (Awards Won - 0)
Nadodigal - 3 (Awards Won - 1)

For All the Nominations Please check the next post :P

CLICK HERE FOR ALL RESULTS OF ALL INDUSTRIES (http://tamil.galatta.com/entertainment/livewire/id/Filmfare_South_2010_And_the_award_goes_to_41007.ht ml)

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
7th August 2010, 11:43 AM
NOMINATIONS

~~ Best Film ~~

1) Ayan
2) Kanchivaram
3) Naan Kadavul
4) Naadodigal
5) Pasanga
6) Peranmai

~~ Best Director ~~

1) K. V. Anand - Ayan
2) Bala - Naan Kadavul
3) Pandiraj - Pasanga
4) Priyadarshan - Kanchivaram
5) Samuthirakani - Naadodigal
6) Suseenthiran - Vennila Kabadi Kuzhu

~~ Best Actor ~~

1) Arya - Naan Kadavul
2) Jayam Ravi - Peranmai
3) Kamal Haasan - Unnaipol Oruvan
4) Prakash Raj - Kanchivaram
5) Surya Sivakumar - Ayan

~~ Best Actress ~~

1) Padmapriya Janakiraman - Pokkisham
2) Pooja Umashanker - Naan Kadavul
3) Sriya Reddy - Kanchivaram
4) Sneha - Achamundu Achamundu
5) Tamannaah Bhatia - Kandein Kadhalai

~~ Best Supporting Actor ~~

1) Jagan - Ayan
2) Jayaprakash - Pasanga
3) Prabhu - Ayan
4) Rajendran - Naan Kadavul
5) Vadivelu - Aadhavan
6) Vivek - Padikathavan

~~ Best Supporting Actress ~~

1) Abhinaya - Naadodigal
2) Anuja Iyer - Unnaipol Oruvan
3) Renuka - Ayan
4) Shammu - Kanchivaram
5) Sujatha - Pasanga

~~ Best Music Director ~~

1) Devi Sri Prasad - Villu
2) Devi Sri Prasad - Kanthaswamy
3) Harris Jayaraj - Aadhavan
4) Harris Jayaraj - Ayan
5) Vidyasagar - Kandein Kadhalai

~~ Best Male Playback Singer ~~

1) Harish Raghavendra - Nenje Nenje - Ayan
2) Karthik - Hasili Fisili - Aadhavan
3) Karthik - Vizhi Moodi - Ayan
4) Krish - Chinna Thamarai - Vettaikaaran
5) Naresh Iyer - Oru Vetkam - Pasanga
6) Tippu - Vaada Mapillai - Villu

~~ Best Female Playback Singer ~~

1) Chinmayi - Vaarayo - Aadhavan
2) Harini - Hasili Fisili - Aadhavan
3) Rita - Allegra - Kanthaswamy
4) Shreya Ghosal - Pasanga - Oru Vekkam
5) Suchitra - Chinna Thamarai - Vettaikaaran

~~Best Lyrics ~~

1) Ilayaraja - Piychai Paathiram - Naan Kadavul
2) Kabilan Karikaalan - Vettaikaran
3) Na. Muthukumar - Vizhi Moodi - Ayan
4) Thamarai - Oru Vetkam - Pasanga
5) Vairamuthu - Nenje Nenje - Ayan
6) Vivega - Chinna Thamarai - Vettaikaran

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
7th August 2010, 11:53 AM
My pick:

For Best Actor (Male) - JR for Peraanmai

For Best Actor (Female) - Ammu for KK

P.S: I don't know how to start poll.. Anybody who knows something abt it,pls pm me..

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
7th August 2010, 12:26 PM
[tscii:75179fb89f]
Best South Indian Oscar – Kamal Haasan Vs Prakash Raj Vs Suriya Vs Ravi Vs Arya ???

Saturday August 07, 2010

The toughest competition was on before a month and the fans across various states have voted their favorite actors and technicians.

The category for ‘Best Actor’ is the most knotty thing to decide as the nominees have surpassed with on their respective arenas. Say for instance, Kamal Haasan broke the clichés of his yesteryear images and came up with a challenging role in ‘Unnai Pol Oruvan’. Suriya established him in extremely action-packed role with ‘Ayan’ and for Jeyam Ravi, ‘Peranmai’ was an exceptional showpiece.

Prakash Raj has already won National award for his best performance in ‘Kanchivaram’ while Aarya’s overpowering performance in ‘Naan Kadavul’ was far beyond brilliance.

Keep logging to this column and we’ll bring you the latest updates of the 57th Filmfare awards all set to kick-start this evening.[/tscii:75179fb89f]

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
7th August 2010, 01:20 PM
Sameera Reddy posing for a Pic with college students after her rehersal @ Stadium

http://i38.tinypic.com/2m84oxv.jpg

raghavendran
7th August 2010, 03:49 PM
best actor without doubt..R.MADHAVAN dhaan..avar nominationslaye ille..super..anyways no interset in this awards

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
7th August 2010, 03:59 PM
:lol: Ungalukku avar besta irukkalaam... Ellarum athae ennathla iruppaangala :wink: No doubt, Yaavarum Nalam was a superb movie... :P But when competiton is tough, you've got to omit some movies and actors :neutral:

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
7th August 2010, 06:43 PM
CROWNING GLORY FOR KOLLYWOOD STARS TODAY

Aug 07, 2010

The biggest award ceremony for South Indian film stars gets underway in Chennai today August 7th, 2010 (Saturday). The Filmfare award, the Oscar of the South, is the crowning glory for any actor or technician in the film industry. The awards recognize the talent of the stars and crew members from the Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada film industries.

Celebrities from all the four states can be seen in the star-studded function. The awards ceremony was held in Hyderabad last year. Ganesh Venkatraman, who is acting with Amitabh Bachchan and Mohanlal in Kandahar, will host this year's event.

sathya_1979
7th August 2010, 06:58 PM
IPVK, one kosteen - Can we call the Oscars as Filmfare of the west?

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
7th August 2010, 07:02 PM
Just saw this caption - Oscars of the South in a leading English Daily.. That's why i put up such a name...

sathya_1979
7th August 2010, 07:11 PM
Just saw this caption - Oscars of the South in a leading English Daily.. That's why i put up such a name...
Thanks for the clarification. But, why shud we compare our awards to another? That's what I was trying to convey.

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
7th August 2010, 07:29 PM
Oscars are very prestigious awards.. Though many awards are there none can be compared to the oscars... The glitz, fun, entertainment and expectations are totally different... Similarly here also its difficult to predict the winners and though State Film, Vijay, Isaiaruvi, Intern.Tamil film awards are there, none of them are as famous as the filmfare..

Do you want me to change the title ??? :P

sathya_1979
7th August 2010, 07:34 PM
Oscars are very prestigious awards.. Though many awards are there none can be compared to the oscars... The glitz, fun, entertainment and expectations are totally different... Similarly here also its difficult to predict the winners and though State Film, Vijay, Isaiaruvi, Intern.Tamil film awards are there, none of them are as famous as the filmfare..

Do you want me to change the title ??? :P
It's ur thread bro! Upto u to do whatever u want.

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
7th August 2010, 07:42 PM
:lol: Ok.. Radio mirchi is giving live update... Tune into Mirchi to enjoy it. :P .. 2 RJ's Just now met Tammu.. Super dressla vanthirukkaangala.. :boo:

viraajan
7th August 2010, 07:53 PM
From twitter:

Raja_Yuvan: Going for film fare awards guys! Oye is nominated Will keep u guys posted on what's happening love u all!!!!!

:redjump:

For those who cannot understand this tweet: :)

Oy was last years biggest hit album in Telugu. Sold more than 2 Lakhs CDs and they even released Platinum Disc. The album was named "Album of the Year" by many. Songs topped Telugu charts for several weeks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oye_%28film%29#Soundtrack

Hope Yuvan wins it :D

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
7th August 2010, 07:58 PM
When did Silambattam release ??? Yuvan isn't there in Music Director nominations !!! :shock:

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
7th August 2010, 08:04 PM
Rj : Enge irunthu sir lyrics ellaam pudikireenga ??
Na.Muthukumar : Harappa Mohanjodaro la irundhu thondi edukkuraen... :lol: illa pa.. Vaazhkai anubavangal, Vaazhkaiyavae appadiyae vaarthaiya potta varuthu :P

Rj : Sneha madam, enna edhirpaakureenga intha functionla ??
Sneha : Fun, enjoyment... To nominees, Win aagati varutha pada vaendaam.. Adhutha vaatti paathukalaam...

viraajan
7th August 2010, 08:05 PM
2008 Vinod.

Yuvan was in good form last year (if not very good). But his directors weren't :lol:

Only one movie did well (average :? ) @ BO. SMS. mathadhu ellam, kaanama pochu... So, yuvan's music did not reach the audience.

SMS-ku ellam nominate panna mattanga! Not a very good work!

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
7th August 2010, 08:08 PM
ohh ok...Illa brother... Paattu ellam thaaru maara irunthudhu... Adhaan kaettaen... Adutha varusham Yuvan thaan :thumbsup:

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
7th August 2010, 08:11 PM
Yuvan : Harris nalla panni irukkaaru... Telugula awards edhirpaarkiraen... :P

viraajan
7th August 2010, 08:13 PM
Yuvan : Harris nalla panni irukkaaru... Telugula awards edhirpaarkiraen... :P

Nice :cool2:

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
7th August 2010, 08:22 PM
DSP : happy to be nominated for both telugu and tamizh... I will be performing on stage.. Hope u guys will like it :P ( and then sings Kadhal Vandhale song and :yessir: )

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
7th August 2010, 08:27 PM
RJ : Eppadi sir unga production housela irunthu mattum continuos hits varuthu and eppadi periya periya project sign pannureenga ???

D.Alagiri : Tnx.. Cinema isn't new for me... Ulla varathukku munnadiyae niraya actors, directors ellaaam friends.. Adhaan easya reachable and sign panna mudiyudhu... Wishing filmfare to organise 100.. 200 functions sucessfully...

sathya_1979
7th August 2010, 08:30 PM
RJ : Eppadi sir unga production housela irunthu mattum continuos hits varuthu and eppadi periya periya project sign pannureenga ???

D.Alagiri : Tnx.. Cinema isn't new for me... Ulla varathukku munnadiyae niraya actors, directors ellaaam friends.. Adhaan easya reachable and sign panna mudiyudhu... Wishing filmfare to organise 100.. 200 functions sucessfully...
:lol:

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
7th August 2010, 08:37 PM
Rj goes hung ho.. Heyyoo.. Hooya on seeing this man ---->

Surya : Radio mirchi full team irukku.. Semma energya irukku.. Sameera adiyae kolluthae aaduraanga... Paarkalaam....

Rj : Unga cuteness naalukku naalu increase aayitae poguthae.. Eppadi sir.. :lol:

Surya : (Laughs and then gets ready for group photo with Rj's) :P

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
7th August 2010, 08:41 PM
:victory: :happydance: :boo:

Best Male Playback Singer Award goes 2 - KARTHICK FOR '' HASILI FISILIYAE '' FROM AADHAVAN .... :victory:

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
7th August 2010, 08:55 PM
Podra sakka.... :victory: AAAAAAADHAVAN ----

Best Female Playback Singer Award goes to : CHINMAYEE FOR '' VAARAYO VAARAYO '' FROM AADHAVAN ... ... .. . Two awards for Aadhavan, Harris, Surya :bluejump:

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
7th August 2010, 09:06 PM
Chinmayee : Happy to get award... Ithu dhaan first time filmfare award vaanguvadhu.. Pona vaatti Sahana paattukku nominate panninaanga.. But select pannala.. Indha vaattiyum shreya ghosal irukkaanganu chumma amaidhiya irunthaen.. Thideernu kooptittaanga... All credit goes 2 Harris sir.. Avar sonna madhiri paadinaen.. Thnx to U.Stalin and Ravikumar sir also...

-------------------------------------------

Also Chitra has received an award for some malayalam song.. So :clap: for her also...

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
7th August 2010, 09:09 PM
Singer Karthick : This is my 4th filmfare award... Intha vaatti Hat-Trick.... So thnx to Harris sir and Thnk u God....

Rj : Music director aaga poreengalamaey ??

Karthick : Aama... Koodi seekiram paarpeenga.. Paarkalaam :P

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
7th August 2010, 09:15 PM
:bluejump: :redjump: :victory: Harris and Na.Muthukumar have also got Awards...... :notworthy:

Harris has got for Ayan or Aadhavan ??? Dunno... Will confirm soon........ :victory: also Na.Muthukumar has got BEST LYRICIST AWARD FOR '' VIZHI MOODI '' FROM AYAN..... :boo: Surya films... Harris films doing the fireworks as of now.... :cheer:

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
7th August 2010, 09:24 PM
Rj goes booooooozzzzz...

RJ : When will you come back to act in tamil films ???

Sameera Reddy : :lol: .. Don't worry.. Next year is dedicated for Tamizh films... Full year... So u will see Sameera throughout the place :P

------------------

Sonia Agarwal : Soon will make announcement about my future films... :P

Rj : Why don't u dancce in that stage ??? U danced well in Kovil film with Simbu !!!

S Agarwal : I have stage fear.. But yes.. Soon will overcome it and dance...

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
7th August 2010, 09:44 PM
Even for Harris this is 4th Filmfare award in Tamil :P but for Karthick this is 4th and also a Hat-Trick... Special wishes to him :clap:

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
7th August 2010, 09:57 PM
Harris Jayaraj : Ya... Happy to get the award... Enna da Aadhavanukku mattum award varuthunu paarthaen.. But thideernu rendu Ayanukku vanthiruchu.. Happy about it... (He has got it for Ayan)

Rj: How about your upcoming projects ??

HJ : yes... Ichu, Ko, 7am arivu irukku... Ichu padam title innum confirm pannala.. Then also 11 months aayuruchu since my last film...so sorry fans.. Aduthu adhuthu padam vara poguthu....

Rj : How abt Kaaka kaakha hindi film ??

HJ : Ippo thaan tune pottuttu irukkaen... too early to comment on it... Thank you People... Thanx everybody...

So 2 awards for Aadhavan and 2 for Ayan.. All music awards.. So credit goes to HJ :notworthy: .. And Surya also :wink:

Mahen
7th August 2010, 10:15 PM
:lol: Ok.. Radio mirchi is giving live update... Tune into Mirchi to enjoy it. :P .. 2 RJ's Just now met Tammu.. Super dressla vanthirukkaangala.. :boo:

Enna dress? :)

btw, where are you watching it?best actress enna achi? :)

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
7th August 2010, 10:36 PM
donno what dress.. Missed it....Have to wait for more..... And i'm not seeing.. But hearing Radio Mirchi... Missed many celebrity talk bcoz i tuned in after 2 hours :sad:

Just now gave Best Supporting Actor and Actresses awards...

BEST SUPP. ACTOR AWARD GOES TO '' JAYAPRAKASH '' FOR PASANGA FILM - the teacher role... Says Jayaprakash - '' Pandiraj sir approached me while shooting for Nadodigal and asked me to remove beard for teacher role.. It was very weird at that time beacuse for long time i had beard but now i understand its importance.. Now with a award..''

Then he says one dialogue from pasanga and then says abt his future projects - NMA, Vamsam..and then :wave:

BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS AWARD - SHAMMU FOR '' KAANCHEEVARAM '' FILM

:clap: :clap: :clap:

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
7th August 2010, 10:47 PM
Shammu : Very happy 2 get an award.. Naa edhirpaarkavae illa.. But kidachirukku.. Thnx to priyadarshan sir...

Rj : Enna homework panneenga ?? Bcoz neenga oru modern girl madhiri irukeenga but intha characterukku romba simple a nadichirupeenga !!

Shammu : Homework ellaam illa.. Actually priyadarshan sir enna vaenumo atha extract panniruvaaru.. First national award function appo red carpet walk panni iruppaen.. Ippo inga.. Tnx everyone.. Future filmsna 2 in tamil and in telugu alsooo..

sathya_1979
7th August 2010, 10:55 PM
Junior NOV IPVK :lol:

Movie Cop
7th August 2010, 11:11 PM
~~ Best Actor ~~
1) Arya - Naan Kadavul
2) Jayam Ravi - Peranmai
3) Kamal Haasan - Unnaipol Oruvan
4) Prakash Raj - Kanchivaram
5) Surya Sivakumar - Ayan
No nomination for Madhavan "Yaavarum Nalam"? :banghead:
KH (UPO) might be dippicult for some other actors but a "jujubee" piece for him. Climax speech that seamless transition from anger to tears - Kamal only fossible! :notworthy:

nmpraveen
7th August 2010, 11:38 PM
Wow harris team took all awards..:) nice..

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
7th August 2010, 11:43 PM
Final results announced :P

BEST FILM - NADODIGAL :clap:

BEST DIRECTOR - PRIYADARSHAN FOR KANCHIVARAM FILM

BEST ACTOR - PRAKASH RAJ FOR KANCHIVARAM

BEST ACTRESS - sorry Mahen anna... :sad: :sad: PUJA FOR NAAN KADAVUL

:clap: NOV sir must be happy with the best film award.... Though Nadodigal is good in parts, i didn't like it much :neutral: .. Anyhow enga ooru pasanga second consecutive time oru award vaangeerkaanga... So :D abt it...

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
8th August 2010, 01:32 AM
Results and other statistics updated to the first page :P

nmpraveen
8th August 2010, 01:50 AM
Thanks a lot..

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
8th August 2010, 04:43 AM
You are always welcome :P

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
8th August 2010, 05:51 AM
Harris Jayaraj tweets :

~ Received the Film Fare "Best Music Director" award for the film Ayan. Would like to wish chinmaye, karthik and muthu kumar for the same.

~ Thank to all my fans at orkut, Facebook, tweeter and the musical Harris.You r da people who've always with me till my 6th FF award. Luv u.

Posted 3 hours ago - 2:45 am :shock: :shock:

Mahen
8th August 2010, 07:54 AM
Looks like if you appear ugly on screen and crying and howling throughout the movie, awards guaranteed :sigh2:

NOV
8th August 2010, 08:03 AM
RESULTS

Thanks a lot Vinod, you have done a superb job. :thumbsup:

All the awards are deserving.
Mahen :poke:
If Tamana would have won, I would have hanged myself from a taugeh tree :lol2:

Mahen
8th August 2010, 08:11 AM
RESULTS

Thanks a lot Vinod, you have done a superb job. :thumbsup:

All the awards are deserving.
Mahen :poke:
If Tamana would have won, I would have hanged myself from a taugeh tree :lol2:

Just a miss :sigh2:

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
8th August 2010, 01:04 PM
@ Mahen anna - Looks like Ammu has also missed the Telugu Best Actress Award.. It has been grabbed by '' Anushka Shetty '' for Arundhati but '' Ramya Krishnan '' has got the Best Supporting Actress for Konjem Ishtam Konjem Kashtam (Same film for which Tammu was nominated for Best Actress)

@ Viru Bhai - Looks like Yuvan has missed Best Music Award for '' Oy '' in Telugu ... It has been grabbed by '' Keeravani '' for Magadheera :neutral:

nmpraveen
8th August 2010, 05:01 PM
nice title..

does any1 know what are those 6 FF awards he got..

minnale,anniyan,Khaaka Khakka, Vaaranam aariyam and ayan..whats the 6th one??

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
8th August 2010, 05:16 PM
Praveen, he has got only 5... He tweets that he wants everybody with him to extend the same support, when he gets the 6th one also :P

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
8th August 2010, 05:21 PM
History of Award Winning Music Directors at Filmfare Tamil :
There have been only four music directors to have received the award, with A. R. Rahman leading the winners with 11 awards, followed by Harris Jayaraj (5 awards), Bharathwaj (2 awards) and Yuvan Shankar Raja (1 award).

A. R. Rahman is the only composer to have the destinction of winning the award several times in a row (9 times in a row between 1992 and 2000 and twice in a row between 2006 and 2007). Yuvan Shankar Raja happens to be the youngest winner, receiving the award at the age of 25. Harris Jayaraj won an award for his first film, Minnale.

nmpraveen
8th August 2010, 06:30 PM
illa pa..some say they got some spl award for RHTDM in hindi

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
8th August 2010, 06:45 PM
Don't know much about that... I suggest you to ask this doubt to the thread starter of 3 Idiots in this section. He is a good fan of HJ.. He may clarify your doubt :P

Mahen
8th August 2010, 07:37 PM
where pics ya? :roll:

NOV
8th August 2010, 07:44 PM
[html:1491d4330e]
http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news-1/aug-09-01/images/film-fare-awards-01-08-09.jpg

[/html:1491d4330e]

NOV
8th August 2010, 07:46 PM
[html:94061b11c2]
http://www.cinemagupshup.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/south-indian-filmfare-awards.jpg

[/html:94061b11c2]

NOV
8th August 2010, 07:47 PM
just for mahen :poke:

[html:c6be61ef7b]
http://www.southdreamz.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/57-th-Filmfare-Awards-Innaguration.jpg

[/html:c6be61ef7b]

Mahen
8th August 2010, 07:48 PM
why old pics? :twisted:

Mahen
8th August 2010, 07:53 PM
Btw, Tammu overdressed for that press meet :oops: She should stick to traditional attires :)

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
8th August 2010, 09:06 PM
Pics and more news will come within the next 3 days :P For those who have missed celebrity talk tune into Mirchi @ 7 am tomorrow for a rewind and summary of the program !!! Or better wait for few weeks.... The program will be telecasted :wink:

Plum
9th August 2010, 11:01 AM
For viraajan, sanjeevi and co's attention:
Yuvan got special jury award for oye in telugu - which is perhaps a way of telling "boss, the award was yours but what to do chiru family had to be given all major awards for maghadheera hence take this consolation prize" :)

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
9th August 2010, 11:38 AM
If i am rite, the lady in the first photo is Ileana and that in the 2nd is ATM Shriya...

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
9th August 2010, 01:45 PM
Missed these awards : :P

~ Best Debutant: Abinaya

~ Best Choreographer: Dinesh

~ Best Cinematographer: Thiru (Kanchivaram)

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
9th August 2010, 07:21 PM
PRAKASH RAJ ADDS ANOTHER FEATHER TO HIS CAP

Aug 09, 2010

Prakash Raj could never have been so happy in his life. The recently concluded Filmfare awards just confirmed his identity in Tamil cinema. The talented actor won the award for the Best Actor for his mind-blowing performance as Vengadam in Priyadarshan's Kanchivaram. Prakash Raj, who has already won two National awards, could not hide his delight for his recent achievement. With strong competition from his younger counterparts Suriya, Jeyam Ravi and others, he has proved yet again that he can excel in any role given to him.

Prakash's next production venture Inidhu Inidhu, remake of Telugu super-hit Happy Days, is to be released soon. The shooting for his other production, directed by Radha Mohan, is also in full swing.

:arrow: www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news-1/aug-10-02/prakash-raj-filmfare-09-08-10.html

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
9th August 2010, 07:24 PM
WHY IS YUVAN ECSTATIC ?

Aug 09, 2010

The 57th Idea Filmfare Awards ceremony was held in Chennai on Saturday. Stars and celebrities from all South Indian states attended the extravaganza. It was raining awards as cast and crew were recognized for their outstanding contribution to cinema. And there is one man who is ecstatic about this year's award. Yes! Yuvan Shankar Raja received the special jury award for Best music director for his excellent score for the Telugu movie Oye. The songs of Oye, starring Siddharth and Shamili and directed by Anand Ranga, were huge hits last year.

Yuvan had earlier received the Filmfare award for best music director in 2004 for his musical score for 7G Rainbow Colony. It is to be noted here that Harris Jeyaraj won the award for the best music director in Tamil.

:arrow: www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news-1/aug-10-02/yuvan-shankar-raja-09-08-10.html

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
9th August 2010, 09:23 PM
Surya & Trisha at Filmfare Awards Nite Pics :

~ http://i38.tinypic.com/2hyjegx.jpg

~ http://i36.tinypic.com/1zv7iia.jpg

[ " WILD CHEER: In the middle of the proceedings and scintillating performances, whenever Suriya was shown on the live video screen, there were hoots, whistles and cheers galore from his fans in the auditorium. The only other star who managed to create even half the uproar was the stunning Trisha '' ]

Courtesy : ASFC

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
10th August 2010, 12:10 AM
[tscii:9f62585669]
Filmfare Awards winners

9 Aug, 2010 1202hrs IST TNN

The Black Lady was the cynosure of all eyes on this glitzy night. Shapely, shiny and absolutely tempting, she was the object of a mixed basket of emotions — joy, envy, regret, surprise.

But if you thought it was only the stars who managed to snag her who were all smiles on the occasion, you got it wrong.

Sure, winning did matter, but the 57th Idea Filmfare Awards 2009 (South) was more about camaraderie among the film fraternities of the four leading film industries in the south and relaxing with a bunch of high-voltage performances.

While the presentation of the awards kept the audiences on the edge of their seats, the performances by the stars provided the much-needed relief. Sameera Reddy, one of the showstoppers of the evening, shimmied and sashayed to her hit Vaaranam Aayiram numbers, winner of the Best Actress award Padmapriya took the crowds down memory lane with her medley, while Devi Sri Prasad, the all-in-all performer, did much to cheer up the already pumped fans.

As the evening progressed, the spirits only got higher with stars bonding with each other and congratulating themselves on their wins. This surely was a classic case of winners all[/tscii:9f62585669]

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
10th August 2010, 12:12 AM
[tscii:88e536f04a]
Winners get emotional!

9 Aug, 2010 TNN

When he won the award for Best Lyricist, an emotional Na Muthukumar recounted an experience close to his heart.

“When my father and I came to Chennai from Kancheevaram when I was young, we would pass by Meenambakkam and my dad would always point to the aeroplanes in wonderment. When I was nominated for my first Filmfare award, I took my father on a flight for the first time. So these awards are always special for me.”

Sonu Sood finally got the award that had been eluding him all these years. “Every time I was nominated for an award, my mother would prepare a thank you note for me, but I would invariably not win. This time, I have the award, but no thank you note, no mother. I’m certain that it is my mother, who passed away recently, who sent me this award.”

Actor Mammootty, who has made it a habit of winning awards, turned the tables instead and said, “Filmfare has made it a habit of showering me with awards. I’d like to dedicate this one to all the film lovers from my small state.''[/tscii:88e536f04a]

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
10th August 2010, 12:14 AM
[tscii:261b49f7d9]
Mammootty is on top of the world

9 Aug, 2010 TNN

Mammootty had taken time off his busy Malayalam film shoot in Kerala to attend the “most prestigious film awards in the country”.

After getting the coveted 57th Idea Filmfare Awards 2009 (South) in the Best Actor category for his brilliant dual role in Paleri Manikyam the Malayalam megastar said, “I’m on top of the world, I have entered double figures. Yes it’s my 10th Filmfare award. It feels fantastic to hold the Black Lady.”

The debonair actor, wearing a blue cheque shirt and black pant, was looking as dashing as ever and in fact, was the cynosure of all eyes. “Last year, I got immense satisfaction as an actor doing three very good films — Pazhassi Raja, Paleri Manikam and Loud Speaker. I would take this award as recognition of my work in all the three films,” said a smiling Mammootty.

Mammootty said he is always open to young directors with new ideas and will go the extra mile to do “something different, if the script is exciting.” Concluded Mammootty, “As a star and an actor, I have to take a middle path by doing mass commercial films but at the same time, do films that I feel are different and interesting.

I would love to get more black ladies to adorn my showcase at home.” The big question being asked is whether Mammootty will beat the record set by Kamal Haasan in the number of Filmfare awards.[/tscii:261b49f7d9]

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
10th August 2010, 12:18 AM
[tscii:ce92e09598]
Fun time for the winners!

9 Aug, 2010 TNN

An award, finally!
Ramya Krishnan who won the award for Best Supporting Actress (Telugu), was thrilled about receiving an award ‘finally’.

“After Padayappa, I’ve only been called up to give away awards,” she laughed!

Wild cheer : In the middle of the proceedings and scintillating performances, whenever Suriya was shown on the live video screen, there were hoots, whistles and cheers galore from his fans in the auditorium. The only other star who managed to create even half the uproar was the stunning Trisha.

‘Proud of dad’ : Vidyasagar won the award for Best Music Director (Malayalam) but when his name was called out, much to the surprise and amusement of the audience, a confident little boy walked up to the stage and collected the award, saying sweetly, “I’m proud of my father’s achievement.”

Comic relief : If comic relief was the need of the hour, comedian Jagan provided it at just the right time. When Harris Jayaraj’s name was announced for Best Music Director (Tamil), the composer still hadn’t arrived at the venue. And being the mischief-maker that he is, Jagan immediately ran up on stage and reeled off a mock, heartfelt Oscaresque speech before collecting the shapely statuette on the music director’s behalf :lol: Ayan singam !!! [/tscii:ce92e09598]

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
8th September 2010, 07:06 AM
Filmfare Magazine Scans :

www.flickr.com/photos/hqsingamsurya/sets/72157624773212905/

Courtesy : ASFC Blog,,,,, Got it from a Surya Fan site... So related scans are only there !! Tammu & Shriya are also there :happydance:

Special Mention : Best Choreography - Dinesh for '' Ayan ''