PDA

View Full Version : || Nair San | Albert | Mohanlal | Jackie Chan ||

Ramakrishna
12th August 2010, 01:20 AM
[tscii:4fa2b36558]A.R. Rahman has already made it over the top of charts and has indeed gained international recognition with his Tamil albums. The actor has a big year ahead as he will be a part of some of the biggest projects from Rajnikanth’s ‘Enthiran’.

He will be joining hands with the most happening stars Mohan Lal and Jackie Chan for the international project titled ‘Nair San’. The film will be made simultaneously Japanese, Malayalam, Mandarin and Mongolian.

In fact, A.R. Rahman has decided to score various soundtracks for the different versions. For the first time, our academy award winner will compose songs in Japanese and Mongolian language.

The film is about Nair-San, who fought against British right from his School Days. He was banished to Japanese to stay along with his brother and mend his ways. But his arrival in foreign country had the same plans for him. He continued revolting against British rule in Japan. Jackie Chan plays a cameo role of helping Nair-San. The film is directed by Albert, who had taken a very long time to research even the minutest details of the historic legend.

This international project will take off shortly and the preproduction works are still on the process. The foreign language version has been titled as ‘Dauntless: Force – A’

http://www.top10cinema.com/news/5957/mohan-lal-a-r-rahman-jackie-chan
[/tscii:4fa2b36558]

Ramakrishna
12th August 2010, 01:21 AM
Here is the movie's official website:
http://www.nairsan.com/

A.ANAND
12th August 2010, 01:46 PM
who is director??

MADDY
12th August 2010, 04:41 PM
wow, looks promising - jackie chan........i thought mohanlal was also part of this movie, isnt it :roll: .....

MADDY
12th August 2010, 04:42 PM
who is director??

its written as Albert

littlemaster1982
12th August 2010, 05:27 PM
wow, looks promising - jackie chan........i thought mohanlal was also part of this movie, isnt it :roll: .....

Yeah, why doubt?

MADDY
12th August 2010, 07:16 PM

Yeah, why doubt?

andha site-la mention-e illa- verum jackie chan, rahman, albert-nnu pottuirukku :D

littlemaster1982
12th August 2010, 10:05 PM
Oh ok. I didn't check the site.

Ramakrishna
13th August 2010, 12:15 AM

Yeah, why doubt?

andha site-la mention-e illa- verum jackie chan, rahman, albert-nnu pottuirukku :D

Did u notice the small bit of music in the site? it sounds good, but i wonder if it is by ARR?

Yathu
13th August 2010, 05:42 AM
Wasn't this film meant to be made in Tamil as well? Starring Kamal Haasan?

A.ANAND
13th August 2010, 08:49 AM
A.R. Rahman not in Nair San team

Ambili [August 12, 2010, 11:12:22 PM]

The first schedule of Nair San, featuring Malayalam superstar Mohanlal and Hong Kong super hero Jackie Chan, is all set to begin soon. The movie is a based on the life history of Ayyappan Pillai Madhavan Nair, who was known as Nair San in Japan. Mohanlal will play the title role. Jackie Chan has consented to do a cameo in the film. He has agreed to choreograph the fight sequences as well. Leading Japanese actress Shunsuken Matosuoka is expected to star opposite Mohanlal in this film depicting the era between 1920 and 1970.

The film is directed by Albert, an alumnus of the Tamil Nadu Film and Television Institute in Chennai. His debut film Kanne Madanguka was the recipient of three Kerala State awards and three debut directorial awards; Vaidy S, is the cameraman. The foreign language version has been titled Dauntless: Force-A. The movie will be made in Japanese, Malayalam, Mandarin and Mongolian. Earlier, there were reports that A.R. Rahman will score music for the film but the Oscar winner has now said that he is not involved with the project

http://malayalam.galatta.com/entertainment/malayalam/livewire/id/AR_Rahman_not_a_part_of_Nair_San_41126.html

prashanth12
13th August 2010, 09:00 AM
Well that is a bummer.

Otherwise, I am hyped up for this project. Sounds like it will be great...

Sunil_M88
13th August 2010, 01:56 PM
Please, do remember the film has been renamed and the official movie website seems more reliable then galatta. There's still hope :)