PDA

View Full Version : "BEST CLIMAX SCENES IN TAMIL FILMS "

Riyazz
18th August 2010, 02:45 PM
Hi friends this thread is for your favourite climax of the film and ur suggestion of that climax :-):-). Lets start

Riyazz
18th August 2010, 02:48 PM
In KALAVANI i so much impressed on climax heroine oda brother kalutula aruvala veijavudan hero oda dialogue super i like that very much

VJerry
18th August 2010, 02:49 PM
My fav is Sandakozhi, where vishal leaves Lal and says that he will be in his village only and he can come back at anytime.
Nacchunu irunthathu...

subash43
18th August 2010, 02:50 PM
Love Today : One of the favourite climax of mine.

:clap: Kadhalum Kattru Mara :clap:

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
18th August 2010, 02:53 PM

Aaha.. Naa post pannuvadhukku munnadi post pannitaarae... +2

subash43
18th August 2010, 02:54 PM

Aaha.. Naa post pannuvadhukku munnadi post pannitaarae... +2

:poke:

gurusaravanan
18th August 2010, 02:59 PM
Sachin, mouna raagam,pasanga, nadodigal

Riyazz
18th August 2010, 03:02 PM
Me too like love today :-):-). but in priyamudan climax was very touchy atlast thalapathy die for love :-):-).i think This is thalapathy best negative role

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
18th August 2010, 03:02 PM
It's Ok... From my side :

Thirupachi - Girivalam :thumbsup:

Ayan - Climax fight scene :notworthy:

Peraanmai - Fight with villain....

VJerry
18th August 2010, 03:14 PM
Minnale - Abbas leave Reema to Maddy after saying 'En adi innum onnu bakki iruku'.

Riyazz
18th August 2010, 03:18 PM
In kushi final lip kiss :thumbsup:

Parthyy
18th August 2010, 03:21 PM
Minnale - Abbas leave Reema to Maddy after saying 'En adi innum onnu bakki iruku'.
Me too...........

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
18th August 2010, 03:22 PM
:shaking:

Parthyy
18th August 2010, 03:22 PM
climax of Kurithi punal...awesome

mexicomeat
18th August 2010, 03:25 PM
Sedhu

Riyazz
18th August 2010, 03:27 PM
climax of Kurithi punal...awesomeme to last dialogue from kamal :thumbsup:

Riyazz
18th August 2010, 03:30 PM
Sedhui think sedu ku better climax kodutu irukalam

mexicomeat
18th August 2010, 03:30 PM
I don't know how many of you have seen the movie - but I loved it - especially the climax.

Upendra's "A" (I watched the tamil version - movie ran exactly 3 days in the theatres).

SuraTheLeader
18th August 2010, 03:34 PM
Immediate films which comes to my mind when thinking of a different climax without any VIOLENCE is KADHAL KOTTAI AJITH DEVAYANI Joining in the Railway Station.Very Gripping.

Similar to this is KADHAL MANNAN where AJITH speaks with Hero-ines father @ his home and the following sequence with KARAN in the CAR :thumbsup: .

VJerry
18th August 2010, 03:41 PM
Anniyan - Vikram kills that bad guy in train after returning from the treatment.

Rajaruud
18th August 2010, 03:42 PM
Kadhal solla vanthaen climax :thumbsup: :rotfl:

Director: padam fulla janangalae mokka pottu konaelae... nee climaxlae saavu :rotfl3:

Director :clap:

Riyazz
18th August 2010, 03:43 PM
In pitamagan

selvamohankumar
18th August 2010, 04:10 PM
Paruthi Veeran!

Biggest impact on me ever! Had sad feeling for 5-6 days.. though it was a movie afterall!

Rajaruud
18th August 2010, 05:40 PM
Anniyan climax... not exactly climax...

Vikram voice modulation and acting :notworthy: :thumbsup:

Anju kolaya...
saami sathiyamma naan pannalae...
naan thaan Senchaen....
enna viturunga...
dhairiyam iruntha ...
enna sitturaathinga sir...
enna suddu :shock: :clap:

Pindrayae da :clap:

HonestRaj
18th August 2010, 08:13 PM
RAMANA

Plum
18th August 2010, 08:19 PM
I don't know how many of you have seen the movie - but I loved it - especially the climax.

Upendra's "A" (I watched the tamil version - movie ran exactly 3 days in the theatres).
Namma seikanesu kannadathula pArthiruppAr

hamid
18th August 2010, 08:25 PM
Bharathi Kannamma

srimal
18th August 2010, 08:27 PM
again aboorva sagodharargal....

everyone tells appu to let go of nagesh....

appu kamal and amma srividhya will exchange a look and he shoots the rope...

first time theatre la pakkarappo, the bgm, lions roaming in cage and this scene... it was too thrilling.... konjam bhayama kooda irundhadhu.. ennada, ivlo cruelaa think panromae nu..

i think aboorva sagodharargal is a class apart..

vithagan
18th August 2010, 08:29 PM
Here are my favourites

Moondram pirai
Sedhu
Poove Unakagha
kadhal Kottai
Kadhalukku Mariyadhai ( Musical Climax)
Love Today
Ramana
Mugavari

matrum pala....

vithagan
18th August 2010, 08:30 PM
Bharathi Kannamma

+1.

hamid
18th August 2010, 08:34 PM
ah.. how did I forgot this..
Varusham 16.
The best climax.. and the climax is the main reason for the movie to become a huge hit..

Sarna
18th August 2010, 08:38 PM

Fantastic movie :D innikku irukkura so-called luvsa paththi annikkE puttu puttu vachchiruppaapla, dheerga dharisi :rotfl:

Climax is :thumbsup:

Have u seen Upendra(movie)?

there are few more nice movies by Upendra(director) like tharle nan maga, shhh, Om, Swasthik.

Plum
18th August 2010, 09:16 PM
Varusham 16.
The best climax.. and the climax is the main reason for the movie to become a huge hit..

Incidentally, the malayalam original had a different - happy ending(or is it a happy ending at all - thirumaran will probably say not) - climax and the movie was a flop. Fazil changed it for tamil and tasted huge success

Vivasaayi
18th August 2010, 09:23 PM
Johnny

Vidhyasagar gets caught in the climax. Everyone thinks its Johnny. He takes his specs and wears it with IR's theme for vidyasagar. Mahendran could have cut it here(vidyasagar goes on to explain in dialogues) which would had suited the overall crispiness of the movie.

The awesome song(dont mind the logic of singing in flood), vidyasagar enters, wears his glasses with the theme to insinuate to audience and sridevi that he is not johnny and walks away with police..........johnny enters, Both smile at each other with the Johnny theme.

HonestRaj
18th August 2010, 09:24 PM
In kushi final lip kiss :thumbsup:

:lol2:

In Vaali... song sequence ... mouth organ scene.. oh adhu climax illaya :wink:

HonestRaj
18th August 2010, 09:27 PM
Captain Prabhakaran - court room climax

cepark
18th August 2010, 09:29 PM
Captain Prabhakaran - court room climax

bro court or room. :roll: :lol:

Raikkonen
18th August 2010, 09:40 PM
moondram pirai
sumaithangi
guru sishyan
michael madana kamarajan
love today

Vivasaayi
18th August 2010, 09:48 PM
guru sishyan

Interesting choice!

I like Guru shishyan..but the climax..

Riyazz
18th August 2010, 09:50 PM
moondram pirai
sumaithangi
guru sishyan
michael madana kamarajan
love todaymichael madana kamarajan more comedy in climax with that old lady

PARAMASHIVAN
18th August 2010, 09:52 PM
Johnny

Vidhyasagar gets caught in the climax. Everyone thinks its Johnny. He takes his specs and wears it with IR's theme for vidyasagar. Mahendran could have cut it here(vidyasagar goes on to explain in dialogues) which would had suited the overall crispiness of the movie.

The awesome song(dont mind the logic of singing in flood), vidyasagar enters, wears his glasses with the theme to insinuate to audience and sridevi that he is not johnny and walks away with police..........johnny enters, Both smile at each other with the Johnny theme.

yes good one vivs!

Riyazz
18th August 2010, 09:52 PM
I have to tell goupra vasalile and idu nama boomi

Raikkonen
18th August 2010, 09:53 PM
guru sishyan

Interesting choice!

I like Guru shishyan..but the climax..

it was just silly fun.. cave comedy :lol:

PARAMASHIVAN
18th August 2010, 09:54 PM
Karnan - Karnan's death made me :cry2:
Nayagan - Kamal's death at the end :(

6 il irunth 60 - The climax and SS acting :(

of late VTV climax impressed me the most :(

Riyazz
18th August 2010, 09:55 PM
Captain Prabhakaran - court room climaxmanagra kaval climax super captain save pm

HonestRaj
18th August 2010, 09:58 PM
Captain Prabhakaran - court room climaxmanagra kaval climax super captain save pm

the interesting thing about C P is fight'la padam mudiyumnu edhirparthuruppanga

HonestRaj
18th August 2010, 09:59 PM
Virumandi --- Jail kalavaram

Bala (Karthik)
18th August 2010, 10:03 PM
Moondram Pirai
Kaadhal (especially the climax before the climax)
Sigappu Rojakkal
Hey Ram
Guna

cepark
18th August 2010, 10:03 PM
Annamalai ,velaikkaran(bullet proof nd ye jamalakkadi giri giri giri dialogue)PADAYAPPA,Sivaji climax.

Vikram,Michael madhana kama rajan,nayagan,VV(avala vituru un pondateya naan vitureen) climax.

Ulavanmagan,pulanvisaranai,amman kovil kilakaaley,Vallarasu,Ramana climax

Thullatha manamum thullum,Love to day,Kathalukku mariyaathai,Poove unkkaaga,gilli climax...

HonestRaj
18th August 2010, 10:06 PM
pulanvisaranai

:yes:

the fight with Sarathkumar :notworthy:

field vittu pOgumpodhu pEr solla sila pala padangal irukku :yes:

Vivasaayi
18th August 2010, 10:06 PM
Pushpak - better impact than moondram pirai.

Guna - the full moon and lonely house ... :notworthy:

littlemaster1982
18th August 2010, 10:07 PM
Kaadhal (especially the climax before the climax)

Well written and equally well executed :thumbsup: Rarely I've had a lump in my throat and this scene had that effect.

cepark
18th August 2010, 10:08 PM
pulanvisaranai

:yes:

the fight with Sarathkumar :notworthy:

field vittu pOgumpodhu pEr solla sila pala padangal irukku :yes:

fight nd Bullet scene(in slow motion) bro.....

Sarna
18th August 2010, 10:09 PM
Most of the Vikraman movies :bow: :bow:

Most of the V Sekhar movies :bow: :bow:

hamid
18th August 2010, 10:15 PM
Varusham 16.

Incidentally, the malayalam original had a different - happy ending(or is it a happy ending at all - thirumaran will probably say not) - climax and the movie was a flop. Fazil changed it for tamil and tasted huge success

oh.. I dont know about this.. But this one movie made me a fan of Karthick and I did watch all Karthick's movies of that time :oops:

tamizharasan
18th August 2010, 10:17 PM

Fantastic movie :D innikku irukkura so-called luvsa paththi annikkE puttu puttu vachchiruppaapla, dheerga dharisi :rotfl:

Climax is :thumbsup:

Have u seen Upendra(movie)?

there are few more nice movies by Upendra(director) like tharle nan maga, shhh, Om, Swasthik.

kannada chitrahella naavu nOdathu illa. olla chitra nodakke solpa help mAdi.

app_engine
18th August 2010, 10:22 PM
Incidentally, the malayalam original had a different - happy ending(or is it a happy ending at all - thirumaran will probably say not)

It was neither happy nor too tragic - kind of a poetic ending. Well-suited for that audience and generally enjoyed / liked. It was not a flop, though it didn't taste as much success as Fazil's big hits there or varusham. 'dEva dhundhubi shAnthra layam' is a very popular song!

interz
19th August 2010, 12:12 AM
I like the Climax in Anbe Sivam, where Kamal doesnt get killed by the hitman as he was supposed to.

Also the climax in Kanethire Thondrinal, but mainly because of Karans reactions, acting and dialogues.

Yaavarum Nalam climax, scary, esp if u watch it at midnight when no one is around.

SoftSword
19th August 2010, 12:57 AM
For now,

Kaadhal kondein
Subramaniyapuram
Sethu

and i likes Veera climax too... the question in the whole movie being, how he is gonna handle the two wives and whom he would stick with and how are they gonna adjust with each other... and at the end, they both unite together to say that they are gonna be rubbing shoulders forever.. :)

the climaxes which i wanted to be diff:

mugavari - i liked the ending, but thought that the climax could have been more positive which says that true efforts yield fruits finally..

pithamagan - not exactly the climax, i felt, the same climax he could have made by keeping surya badly injured for life or going to coma instead of getting killed.
i disagree with the climax of nandha too..

groucho070
19th August 2010, 06:56 AM
Kazhugu.

After cleaning up the cult, Rajini on a lorry, stops the lorry, gets out, lights up a cigarette and VANAKKAM. I thought that was nice.

Plum
19th August 2010, 08:28 AM
Atleast Bala left Shakti dead in a day. He was called a sadist for that. Our softsword seems to have far more sadistic options - injured for life? Permanent coma? If ever Bala feels he has lost his edge and needs someone to up the ante in his films, your name can be recommended :)

venkkiram
19th August 2010, 08:57 AM
1) மதுரை வீரன் ( மாறு கால் மாறு கை வாங்கப்படும் எம்.ஜி.ஆர்)
2) புதிய பறவை (காதலியே ஒரு உளவாளி என்ற நிலையில் சிவாஜியின் நடிப்பு)
3) சுமைதாங்கி - சேர்ந்து வாழ முடிவெடுத்து தேடி வரும் காதலிக்கு முன்பு கிறித்துவ Pastor கோலத்தில் ஜெமினி
4) வைதேகி காத்திருந்தாள் - வெட்டவரும் ராதாரவிக்கு முன்பு பிணமாக சரியும் விஜயகாந்த்
5) சலங்கை ஒலி - நாட்டிய மேடை, புகழ், கைத்தட்டலுக்கு ஏங்கும் ஒரு கலைஞன் தனது வாழ்க்கையின் கடைசி தருணத்தில் கிடைக்கப்பெறும் ஏகோபித்த கைத்தட்டலோடு உயிர் துறக்கும் காட்சி
6) சேது - அண்ணன், அண்ணி, நண்பர்கள் என யார் பேச்சையும் சட்டை செய்யாத நாயகன் ஒரு மனநிலை குன்றிய தோழிக்காக ஒரு கணம் திரும்பி பார்ப்பது !
7) மூன்றாம் பிறை - காதலிக்கு பழைய நினைவுகளை நினைவூட்ட முனைந்து தோல்வியுறும் காதலன்
8) உதிரிப்பூக்கள் - ஊரே ஒரு கயவனை ஆற்றில் இறக்கிவிடுவது.
9) பொன்மனம் - உறவு என இருக்கும் ஒரே ஒரு குழந்தையையும் சுவலட்சுமிக்கு தாரை வார்க்கும் பிரபு

(தொடரும்)

Riyazz
19th August 2010, 11:41 AM
Tiruda tiruda film climax

PARAMASHIVAN
19th August 2010, 03:18 PM
Kazhugu.

After cleaning up the cult, Rajini on a lorry, stops the lorry, gets out, lights up a cigarette and VANAKKAM. I thought that was nice.

Grouch na

I loved that Film, quite a thriller kind of story! and SS makes it :notworthy:

groucho070
19th August 2010, 03:38 PM
The most sadistic thing ever to happen to a hero-climax:
Karnan - not one or two, but countless number of arrows on NT's body.

And then climax of Tanggachuranggam, where he is shot by his own dad on both hands and legs! Multiple shot wound again in Deiva Magan. I think he is perhaps the hero with most gunshot wound in Tamizh film industry.

More sadistic stuff I detailed here (http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/50444.html)

End of the sort of digression. Sorry.

gurusaravanan
19th August 2010, 04:08 PM
The most sadistic thing ever to happen to a hero-climax:
Karnan - not one or two, but countless number of arrows on NT's body.

And then climax of Tanggachuranggam, where he is shot by his own dad on both hands and legs! Multiple shot wound again in Deiva Magan. I think he is perhaps the hero with most gunshot wound in Tamizh film industry.

More sadistic stuff I detailed here (http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/50444.html)

End of the sort of digression. Sorry. nice 1

Raikkonen
19th August 2010, 10:11 PM
ullathai allitha climax :thumbsup:

ivarthan kaasinathan :lol:

SoftSword
19th August 2010, 10:18 PM
Atleast Bala left Shakti dead in a day. He was called a sadist for that. Our softsword seems to have far more sadistic options - injured for life? Permanent coma? If ever Bala feels he has lost his edge and needs someone to up the ante in his films, your name can be recommended :)

Adappaavi Plum :)
enakkullayum konjam sadistic character irukku... settha thavalaikku kail kaal vetti apram idhayam thudikkudhaanu pathirukaen... adhukkaga avlo mosam illa :)

i said that, it would have left a positive note that, if he were in coma, there are chances that would get back to conciousness sometime... :)
anand sir madhiri eppovaachum dimmu-dippu adikkalaam illa...

venkkiram
19th August 2010, 10:47 PM
முதல் மரியாதை (காதலன் இறந்த சோகத்தில், ரயில் பயணத்திலேயே காதலி தன் உயிரை விடுவது)
கேளடி கண்மணி (மகளால் தன் துணையை பிரிந்த தந்தை மகள் மூலமாகவே துணையுடன் சேர்வது)
ஆசை (மருமகனோடு தற்கொலை செய்து கொள்ளும் மாமனார்)

tamizharasan
19th August 2010, 11:14 PM
I liked 95% of movies' climax for the reason it gives me relief from 2.5 hours to 3 hours torture.

VJerry
20th August 2010, 12:12 AM
Goa - Simbu corrects Sneha in Manmadhan style !!!

VJerry
20th August 2010, 12:12 AM
Goa - Simbu corrects Sneha in Manmadhan style !!!

Parthyy
20th August 2010, 11:34 AM
thalapathy..climax(not exactly climaxscene where mammooty+rajini comes before aravind samy house)
.best classic of Rajini.....
yesterday saw.it...awesome acting by rajini,mammooty

AudazJay
20th August 2010, 12:03 PM
And so we saw all that from the 50s to the end of 70s, NT was blinded, half blinded, crippled, shot at, attacked, made to be alcoholics, given various psychological trauma, not forgetting silly costumes (late 70s) and preposterous wigs, and other horrific stuff like being paired with Sri Priya.

But it is perhaps having been through these predicaments throughout the entire 50s, 60s & 70s, that the immune audience failed to give proper emotional response to NT in his 80s films, even though he suffered regularly onscreen, with his characters having multiple heart attacks, dying conveniently to spruce up bad script or sharing the screen with nightmare child Baby Shalini.

How true! :sigh2:

kutevijay
20th August 2010, 01:20 PM
for me best climax forever is

KADHALAKU MARIYADHAI. :notworthy:

best scene

kutevijay
20th August 2010, 01:21 PM
and ghilli final kabadi match and fight scene

Sudarsh
20th August 2010, 07:41 PM
nala dhamayanthi climax absolutely superb guest intros of both kamal and jayram.... old lady tells jayram thank you so much for coming and jayram gives a response saying enna ithu..... nanum palakkad than... and also kamal comin with virumaandi sword and cutting open the ribbon!

then anothe a super twisted climax is the vtv i like the way it ended and also unnale unnale.

varunlss12
20th August 2010, 07:52 PM
and ghilli final kabadi match and fight scene

Ghilli climax patha rendu climax partha madhiri erukum... One match winning then prakash raj fight... thalaivar kaiya suthum podhu oru bgm varume... appo theatre la parandha whistle satham stil i remember....

Sudarsh
20th August 2010, 07:56 PM
Sachein final last climax is nice when Vijay and Shalini finally meet at airport and hes like apo nan potangala? phone panuvaingala? email? Letter? seri atleast Love? and then she jumps into his arms and he holds her in his arms and dsp's sachein theme comes in :D ... the velayutham poster where they are both together looks like a continuation of where we left on in sachein :D

Riyazz
27th August 2010, 08:16 PM
Bana katadi climax is not good it will be a better climax means gud

Riyazz
27th August 2010, 08:17 PM
Mounam pesiyade climax is :thumbsup:

gurusaravanan
27th August 2010, 08:49 PM
Pithamagan

Riyazz
28th August 2010, 12:53 PM
Dasavataram cliwax :thumbsup:

ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar
28th August 2010, 01:28 PM
NMA climax :thumbsup: But my suggestion is Suseendran could have made a sequel to it... Karthi chases the bad guys and goes down in fight ! Then he hides in a place to avoid them & after their departure he comes out and the tagline - To be continued is displayed ..

As a sequel many things could have been completed to the half baked script... Kajal's love & whether Karthi gets a job and whether kajal's father agrees to it, karthi's sister's marriage... Then again after recovery he hunts for the guys who go on committing crime... And finally takes them down... If i was Susee definitely i would have made a sequel to this film :P Also all the tracks by Yuvan could have been used... NMA I followed by NMA II ... It would have been better !!

m_23_bayarea
28th August 2010, 10:49 PM
My favorite climax scene - THEE! 8-)

interz
28th August 2010, 11:02 PM

DO you mean the climax from Thee starring sundar C or is there another movie called Thee ???

m_23_bayarea
28th August 2010, 11:20 PM

DO you mean the climax from Thee starring sundar C or is there another movie called Thee ???

There is a movie called Thee starring Sundar C??? :banghead:

I'm talking about Superstar's Thee from 1981! 8-)

app_engine
29th August 2010, 08:36 AM

Which was supposedly a remake of AB's blackbuster 'Deewar'...

$Vijay_Fan$
29th August 2010, 10:11 AM
I voted for Kadhalukku Mariyadhai climax :notworthy:

Vijay's mom: Ava enga veetu marumaga, kuduthudinga...

Shalini's mom: Yeduthukonga, yaaru vendaam nu sonna, yeduthukonga.. Different dialogue, made me laugh even in that kind of serious sentimental situation.. This happens very rarely :D

And Kadhal kondaen climax is also superb :P

HonestRaj
29th August 2010, 11:13 PM

There is a movie called Thee starring Sundar C??? :banghead:

:lol: Sundar C is now doing MURATTUKAALAI

Riyazz
1st September 2010, 04:39 PM
Moondram pirai climax :thumbsup:

Parthyy
1st September 2010, 05:40 PM
Climax of SRK Don2......SRk blowing cigar wil be ....awesome..
..It would have been a trendsetter in tamil if they had followed Hindi in second half hour..especially climax....

MADDY
1st September 2010, 05:44 PM
..It would have been a trendsetter in tamil if they had followed Hindi in second half hour..especially climax....

:exactly:

raghavendran
1st September 2010, 06:12 PM
..It would have been a trendsetter in tamil if they had followed Hindi in second half hour..especially climax....personally i didnt like DON2...thala's billa was far better...srk theva illame vetti scene...thala..chumma gethu katirparu..but some twist could have been thr..but the old formula gud wins over evil worked in the remake.. :)

Puliyan_Biryani
1st September 2010, 06:22 PM
..It would have been a trendsetter in tamil if they had followed Hindi in second half hour..especially climax....personally i didnt like DON2...thala's billa was far better...srk theva illame vetti scene...thala..chumma gethu katirparu..but some twist could have been thr..but the old formula gud wins over evil worked in the remake.. :)
SRK's Don climax was made with a sequel in mind while Ajith's Billa just tried to stay faithful to the original as they were unsure about the type of reception they will receive for a remake movie in Tamil.

BTB, if you haven't watched the climax of "The Recruit", please do watch it. Vishnu - "We dont see Tamil pictures, we see only English pictures" :lol2:

Replace see with copy

raghavendran
1st September 2010, 06:25 PM
SRK's Don climax was made with a sequel in mind while Ajith's Billa just tried to stay faithful to the original as they were unsure about the type of reception they will receive for a remake movie in Tamil.

BTB, if you haven't watched the climax of "The Recruit", please do watch it. Vishnu - "We dont see Tamil pictures, we see only English pictures" :lol2:

Replace see with copyok..billa ode success would have been a doubt if had twisted climax..

Avadi to America
1st September 2010, 06:27 PM
Very natural climax from Mullum malarum....

VinodKumar's
1st September 2010, 08:11 PM

Replace see with copyok..billa ode success would have been a doubt if had twisted climax..

I felt success would have been doubled if they had different climax.

Riyazz
1st September 2010, 09:57 PM

I felt success would have been doubled if they had different climax. :exactly:i like don climax

Parthyy
2nd September 2010, 12:38 AM

Raghav....
when it comes to gethu. :2thumbsup: .don look..Thala stands high compared to
srk ......eventhough srk has diff kind style and look.
Srk and Ajith were contrasting in their negative characterisation and also the cinematography...Greenish and Bluish....
Ajith with that twist blowing cigar,waiting for a chopper would have been awesome.....To my instinct BO result would be doubled...

raghavendran
2nd September 2010, 03:54 PM

Raghav....
when it comes to gethu. :2thumbsup: .don look..Thala stands high compared to
srk ......eventhough srk has diff kind style and look.
Srk and Ajith were contrasting in their negative characterisation and also the cinematography...Greenish and Bluish....
Ajith with that twist blowing cigar,waiting for a chopper would have been awesome.....To my instinct BO result would be doubled...to me i hated DON2...srk didnt show any diff between both the roles..ajith outperformed him in every frame..chanceless...thala..had that killer look through out..but climax..could have been something else...than the DON's climax

Riyazz
2nd September 2010, 06:59 PM
Climax of ghajini in hindi is better than tamil . I like hindi climax . Amir khan :thumbsup:

gurusaravanan
2nd September 2010, 07:05 PM
voted 4 kadhal

gurusaravanan
2nd September 2010, 07:06 PM
Climax of ghajini in hindi is better than tamil . I like hindi climax . Amir khan :thumbsup:
awesome bgm ,,,,,kaise mujhe....

Riyazz
2nd September 2010, 07:18 PM
awesome bgm ,,,,,kaise mujhe....ya ar rocks

Riyazz
3rd September 2010, 10:50 AM
In kireedam film how many climax ? Some tell 2 . Some one clarify me

Mahen
3rd September 2010, 11:21 AM

1)ajit goes to jail
2)the court forgives ajit and set him free

But there were no separate climax scenes..They only mentioned that ajit has been freed

Riyazz
3rd September 2010, 11:28 AM

1)ajit goes to jail

But there were no separate climax scenes..They only mentioned that ajit has been freed :thankyou: i watched 1 st one only.

raghavendran
3rd September 2010, 07:02 PM

1)ajit goes to jail

But there were no separate climax scenes..They only mentioned that ajit has been freed :thankyou: i watched 1 st one only.1st is the best...

$Vijay_Fan$
3rd September 2010, 07:49 PM

To be honest, I felt the same old Billa storywise in Ajith's.. Sharukh's Don had technological advances, changes in many parts and real unexpected climax.. That cigar scene that Parthy told is awesome :thumbsup:

raghavendran
3rd September 2010, 08:08 PM

To be honest, I felt the same old Billa storywise in Ajith's.. Sharukh's Don had technological advances, changes in many parts and real unexpected climax.. That cigar scene that Parthy told is awesome :thumbsup:agree wid u...but the major difference is MR.AJITHKUMAR...shahrukh was no match to this style icon.. :smokesmirk:

Riyazz
9th September 2010, 07:34 PM
Vasanta maligai climax :2thumbsup:

varunlss12
9th September 2010, 10:05 PM
KAKKA KAKKA have two climax ... anybody seen tht?

Movie Cop
9th September 2010, 10:14 PM
From this list, to me, it just boils down to selecting one of these 3 - Kaadhal, VTV and AS.

Thinking which one to vote. :think:

mr_karthik
11th September 2010, 03:06 PM
kAdhal...?? climax..?? Best..?????? :hammer:

Shocked to see the poll, because 'Kaadhal kOttai' is not there.

Another shock, Mouna Raagam is there :bangcomp: . (this climax came toomany films before).

Riyazz
11th September 2010, 03:27 PM
KAKKA KAKKA have two climax ... anybody seen tht?i don know i think one climax only :think:

prashanth12
11th September 2010, 03:30 PM
Another shock, Mouna Raagam is there :bangcomp: . (this climax came toomany films before).

Agreed. I was kind of surprised that after having natural dialogues and scenes for the entire movie, suddenly Mani Ratnam went 100% sentimental and cinematic at the end.

Nerd
11th September 2010, 09:22 PM
kAdhal...?? climax..?? Best..?????? :hammer:

Eh.. Whats wrong with it?

MADDY
11th September 2010, 09:58 PM
Indian movie climax - absolutely superb.......shankar-kamal combo is unbeatable 8-)

HonestRaj
13th September 2010, 05:48 PM
what is this list..

MULLUM MALARUM :( :clap: :clap:

varunlss12
13th September 2010, 05:57 PM
KAKKA KAKKA have two climax ... anybody seen tht?i don know i think one climax only :think:one v hv seen in theatre another one jyo wil b live giving coffee to surya its available as extra option in original dvd's

Riyazz
13th September 2010, 06:34 PM
what is this list..

MULLUM MALARUM :( :clap: :clap:old films ellam vikala honest.

HonestRaj
13th September 2010, 06:37 PM
what is this list..

recent'ah than parthen.. adhan oru update

varunlss12
13th September 2010, 06:48 PM
what is this list..

recent'ah than parthen.. adhan oru update honest 6 irundhu 60 varai pathu irukingala super ah erukum.... Excellant performance frm super star...

HonestRaj
13th September 2010, 06:53 PM
Rajini'oda kitta thatta ella color padamum parthurukken ..
padam fulla sOgama irukkum... avlava pidikkalai

Riyazz
16th September 2010, 03:53 PM
Apocalypto climax :2thumbsup:

mr_karthik
16th September 2010, 07:42 PM
honest 6 irundhu 60 varai pathu irukingala super ah erukum.... Excellant performance frm super star...
But climax scene is just cinematic. nothing special.

comparing to this, 'engEyO kEtta kural' climax is better.

varunlss12
17th September 2010, 12:08 AM
chennai 28 climax.... chance ella no one can expect r predict tht one... :clap:

Anban
17th September 2010, 12:10 AM
kuruthi punal, anbe sivam, thevar magan..

kathaalukku mariyaathai is also good..

Anban
17th September 2010, 12:10 AM
chennai 28 climax.... chance ella no one can expect r predict tht one... :clap: yes .. this one is really good..

Riyazz
17th September 2010, 12:13 AM
chennai 28 climax.... chance ella no one can expect r predict tht one... :clap: :exactly: nan padam mudiyalanu otkandu irundan. :lol:

Riyazz
12th November 2010, 10:33 AM
in myna........ after climax scene......... :clap:

GP
13th November 2010, 09:01 AM
CBE meet thread la climax mattum pudikalainu sonneenga. :huh:

Enaku mynaa padam romba pudichu iruku except climax.

Riyazz
13th November 2010, 09:09 AM
CBE meet thread la climax mattum pudikalainu sonneenga. :huh:

Enaku mynaa padam romba pudichu iruku except climax. climax appuram oru 2 mints scene iruku gp atha sonnan....... andha sceneuku theatre fulla clapu. neengalum paka thana poreenga...... :P