PDA

View Full Version : Actor Murali and Raja

Sureshs65
8th September 2010, 09:47 AM
Actor Murali passed away today: http://www.nakkheeran.in/users/frmNews.aspx?N=39043

Very unfortunate. He was 46 yrs old.

Murali will forever be associated with two things. Him being a college student in most of his films and the music in his hit films. Most of his hit songs are by Raja. I have read reports wherein Murali has expressed his respect and love for Raja. His combination with Raja is as good as Mike Mohan's combination with Raja. Another fact to be noted is that Raja has lent his voice to Murali in many songs.

As a tribute to Murali, can you post a few of the songs in their combination which has affected you the most?

Sureshs65
8th September 2010, 09:50 AM
Two of my favourite songs of Murali-Raja combination are 'poo malaye' and 'thulli ezhundadu paatu'. Both of these are extremely innovative compositions and come from the prime period of Raja in TFM. Love the way Raja sings 'thulli ezhundadu paatu'. Ofcourse, it is very difficult to list the best as this combination has lot of terrific songs. Hoping others will come up with their favourite so that we can build up the complete list of Murali - Raja songs.

Shakthiprabha
8th September 2010, 09:56 AM
oru jeevan azhaithathu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5rb-HloW2w

from geethanjali
I suppose IR's voice suited him too well.

Shakthiprabha
8th September 2010, 10:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGDwG51_2uw&feature=related

not so spoken "ingeyum oru gangai"

Excellent melody by IR
Lyrics penned by gangai amaran. Simple and soul stirring lyrics.

"therku theru machane pakkam vara vekkam thadukkuthu" from the same movie had a catchy tune.

tvsankar
8th September 2010, 10:43 AM
Aathadi pavada kathada

Pottu vaitha oru vatta nila

baroque
8th September 2010, 11:18 AM
:( :cry:

Just recently I saw him in COFFEE WITH ANU with his son.
He was very nice.
He gave such a good feeling when I saw the program.
He was admiring இளையராஜா in that program and hopeful about யுவன்'s efforts for his son .
Sorry Atharva .:(
Very sad and shocking.
We always remember you, Murali. :(
My prayers to his family.

பகல் நிலவு....with ரேவதி
ஸ்ரீ.இளையராஜா's fine ஆல்பம்.

பூமாலையே தோள் சேரவா.......very popular violin counterpoint prelude ....ராஜா with ஜானு duet ..what a Stunnting speed & flute orchestration

நான் உன்னை நினைக்காத நாளில்லையே (என்னை உனக்கென்று கொடுத்தேன் ...........)
தேனினைத் தீண்டாத பூவில்லையே (என்றும் இளங்காதல் மயில்நான் ..........).....vocal பாட்டுக்கு பாட்டு வேற.....

how about the கல்யாணி touch...வைதேகி ராமன்.......

பியானோ lullaby with bass guitar & flute orchestration...magical ஜெயச்சந்திரன்' பூவிலே மேடை நான் போடா வா.......
then ..
வாராயோ வான்மதி .......tabala இளையராஜா song ..... சுரேந்தர்....

பூமணி.....
typical பிரகாஷ் ராஜ் work , தேவயாணி .
தென் பொதிகை காற்றே தென் மதுரை......melodious சித்ரா solo , simple தபலா rhythm with guitar strumming lude.
it has தோள் மேலே தோள் மேலே . ... typical இளையராஜா'sசிந்துபைரவி (remember recent பூ சிரிக்குது பூ ....வால்மீகி ..same மெலடி too) மெலடி with சுஜாதா...

துள்ளித் திரிந்ததொரு காலம்...........ஹார்மோனியம் bgm with humming and தபலா ...
பாடல் வரிகள் is nice .
பாடல் எழுதியவர்.....பாக்யநாதன் (my CD mentions)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7X316JzJUo&feature=related
என்றும் அன்புடன்,
ஸ்ரீ.இளையராஜா with பாலா

Vinatha.

Plum
8th September 2010, 11:52 AM
Apart from the mega hits, a few good(not exactly greatest or best) ones

endrum anbudan
chinna pasanga nanga
puyal pAdum pAttu(?)
mudivilla Arambam(?)

? - not sure if these are Murali

ajaybaskar
8th September 2010, 12:23 PM
"Poomalaiyae.." is the first song i remember when I think of Murali and IR combo

vel
8th September 2010, 12:23 PM
idhayam and porkaalam were Murali's best...incidently, in idhayam, Murali is depicted as a person with problem in his heart...a very talented actor! feel truly sad for his family ...Murali, this music is dedicated for you (how sad it feels, when i listen to this piece knowing Murali is no more, for real - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se3q5PhIh00)

tvsankar
8th September 2010, 12:29 PM
Vel,
Thanks for the Title score.....

baroque
8th September 2010, 12:33 PM
yeah...

தஞ்சாவூரு மண்ணு எடுத்து
தாமிரபரணித் தண்ணிய விட்டு
சேத்து சேத்து செஞ்சதிந்த பொம்மை!
இது பொம்மையில்ல பொம்மையில்ல உண்மை!

very catchy song from DEVA

vel
8th September 2010, 12:42 PM
usha, its a melting score - and suits the mood of 'losing a dear one'...

baroque - porkaalam padathula thangachikkaaga urugi urugi nadichirupaaru murali...the role fit him so perfectly...great performance by him...

baroque
8th September 2010, 12:54 PM
yeah.... சேரன் movies ...வெற்றிக் கொடி கட்டு ...பார்த்திபன் கூட நடிச்சா....

மணிக்குயில் இசைக்குதடி மனம் அதில் மயங்குதடி ...மனோ in தங்கமனசுக்காரன்....
அதர்மம்...... முத்து மணி முத்து மணி......stunning சிந்து பைரவி by ஸ்ரீ.பாலா & ஜானு டூயட் for முரளி & ரஞ்சிதா ....
சின்னப்பசங்க நாங்க.....has everybody 's favorite சுத்ததன்யாசி..... romantic பாலா & ஜானு...மயிலாடும் தோப்பில் மானாட கண்டேன்......
(I dig this tune of காதல் வானிலே ....ராசையா....)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59DZFFS27Dw
very sad... miss you, Murali :(
என்னோட பெரியப்பா , மாமா பசங்க மாதிரி ரொம்ப சாதாரணமா இருப்பா ...

வினதா.

Plum
8th September 2010, 03:21 PM
kAdhal nilAvE from maNikuyil as well

jaiganes
8th September 2010, 05:17 PM
vaanathil irundhu porandhu vandhenaa & meeettada from poondhottam gems..

Raikkonen
8th September 2010, 05:55 PM
idhayam for me.

great songs. especially poonkuyilthan. very heavy lyrics.

Plum
8th September 2010, 06:26 PM
We recently did a VK-IR exercise and discovered the wealth of treasure.
Looks like it is the same for Murali

Whichever way you cut the IR career, it still glitters.

raagadevan
8th September 2010, 07:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR0AFbqlGBQ

app_engine
8th September 2010, 08:05 PM
inetk has posted the 'poo vilangu' review by AV in the Murali obituary thread in TF section. That gave a glowing tribute to the intro actor (and some praise for intro director who was KB's assistant).

As usual, no mention of Raja in the review - he gave some nice songs there.

-pOttEnE poo vilangu, anbAlE nee adangu
-kaNNil EdhO minnal adichchiruchchu
-AththAdi pAvAda kAththAda

The heroine - Murali's first girl - was Kuyili who later turned into doing smaller roles (like dancing with Janagaraj for 'nilA adhu vAnaththu mElE' in nAyakan).

app_engine
8th September 2010, 08:09 PM
BTW, Geethanjali (Thamizh) that featured Murali and had great songs (oru jeevan azhaiththadhu, thuLLi ezhundhadhu pAttu, malarE pEsu mouna mozhi) was produced by R D Bhaskar, IR's brother, for Pavalar Creations.

So, their connection was a little more than hero-MD connection.

Nerd
8th September 2010, 08:20 PM
Apart from the mega hits, a few good(not exactly greatest or best) ones

endrum anbudan
chinna pasanga nanga
puyal pAdum pAttu(?)
mudivilla Arambam(?)

? - not sure if these are Murali
Sorry to digress -

Mudivilla Arambam - SarathBabu and Jothi(?) I think
PPP - Manivannan's film. Raghuvaran and Radhika.

The first song that came to my mind as soon as I saw the thread was the not so popular 'En pattu en pattu nenjinikkum poongaathu' from Poomani. Awesome singing/lip synching.

rooky
8th September 2010, 08:49 PM
Pagalnilavu, Poovilangu, Geethanjali, Ingeyum oru Gangai, Idhayam,
Poomani, chinnapasanganaanga, Adharamam,...

Raja had lots of nice songs for Murali and Murali was one actor who always had his due high respects to Raja, for what he got from him.

raj_musing
8th September 2010, 09:06 PM
Very bad news and unfortunate....
My fav movie is "Idayam" .However I have seen a video clip where he sings the song "Manikuyil isaikuthadi Manamakal..." on the stage. The song definitely was a raja composition,but unable to figure the name of the movie??

jaiganes
8th September 2010, 09:10 PM
Pagalnilavu, Poovilangu, Geethanjali, Ingeyum oru Gangai, Idhayam,
Poomani, chinnapasanganaanga, Adharamam,...

Raja had lots of nice songs for Murali and Murali was one actor who always had his due high respects to Raja, for what he got from him.
Their relationship goes way back to Raja being the assistant to GKV. Sidhalingaiah being a producer had used GKV in his movies and Raja has respect for Sidhdhalingaiah and thus gave some memorable songs for Murali's debut film Ajeya . Can anyone forget the wonderful "Sihi mutha needi" or "Ella kaleya balle" (awesome second interlude a must hear for all music lovers) or "Mathig modhalu". Thus was born a relationship which endured ages and ups and downs. I have always felt that as an actor singing a Raja song, Murali did the best justice to the "feel" quotient of it.
Murali's expressive eyes singing the wonderful "Pottu vaiththa" frm idhayam or his expressions for "Idhayame Idhayame" are etched forever in every college going young man in Thamizh naadu.
Unlike his Idhayam persona, Murali was a bold and dashing person in reality having a big fight with his dad over his love and eloping amidst cinematically tense situation in Mysore.
Murali was not a phenomenal actor, but somehow was able to become a phenomenon/a pulp figure for young men finding it difficult to propose or even talk to their lady love out of traditional shyness that has completely gone out of vogue in the shameless "Pickup - Drop and Escape" times.

jaiganes
8th September 2010, 09:11 PM
My fav movie is "Idayam" .However I have seen a video clip where he sings the song "Manikuyil isaikuthadi Manamakal..." on the stage. The song definitely was a raja composition,but unable to figure the name of the movie??
Thats Thangamanasukkaaran where Murali plays a lead singer of a pop music troupe whose lead guitarist is Gounder.

Sureshs65
8th September 2010, 09:41 PM
Jai,

I did not know that it is Murali who is the hero in 'Ajeya'. I have heard the songs but I have never watched any clips of that movie.

Gounder on guitar !!! LOL. Should watch that song!!

Shakthiprabha
8th September 2010, 09:51 PM
Every post of friends here makes me wonder, sometimes we dont really know how special certain people are, until they are no more with us. Murali as rightly said, represents the youth of 80z and made an indelible mark in the minds of school / college kids of those days.

very sad... miss you, Murali :(
என்னோட பெரியப்பா , மாமா பசங்க மாதிரி ரொம்ப சாதாரணமா இருப்பா ...

வினதா.

yeah... like the guy next door, or our cousin, or a class mate...a normal man u meet in daily life. I suppose that was his strongest point and hence geled so well in each our mind, life and memory. We could relate to him.

Murali,... though never glorified for the impact you made, u were and always will be close to our heart and memories.

Sanjeevi
8th September 2010, 10:29 PM
yeah he arrived with IR in Poovilangu (super hit movie & songs) and when he was not good in market, Adharmam became a hit and at another bad time poomani songs were popular esp en pattu enpattu and thol mela. I remember another hit movie of muralai pAlam which was a hit movie gave a break to him.

nice actor

raj_musing
8th September 2010, 10:33 PM
Thats Thangamanasukkaaran where Murali plays a lead singer of a pop music troupe whose lead guitarist is Gounder.

thanks Jai..:) I love that song

raj_musing
8th September 2010, 10:37 PM
Jai,

I did not know that it is Murali who is the hero in 'Ajeya'. I have heard the songs but I have never watched any clips of that movie.

Gounder on guitar !!! LOL. Should watch that song!!

Suresh,

That song has stamps of raja..You will just love it.

baroque
9th September 2010, 12:09 AM
yeah ...ஷக்தி.
முரளி is pretty special .
He is youthful naturally .
He is not a star like கமல் or ரஜினி (I admire கமல் for his talent , enjoy ரஜினி's performances too ...but they don 't make an emotional connection with their looks for me ...they are one of them ... அவ்வளவுதான் ...)
முரளி செயற்கை கிடையாது.
முரளி shines beautifully with his sweet disposition with the சாந்தமான சிரிப்பு , sharp, பெரிய கண்கள் ...connects with my heart like my childhood friends , cousins etc ...

You don't gloat about him all the time but he is a pleasure and has வசீகரம்
அவன் கண்ணு ரெண்டும் என்ன மயக்கும் thousand வாட்சு பவரு ...வெற்றிக்கொடி கட்டு... தேவா......கருப்புதான் எனக்குபுடிச்ச கலரு....
:(
that wistful violin meloncholy lude for you, Murali.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouJ1ypHlP5A&feature=related
மலரே பேசு மௌன மொழி.............கீதாஞ்சலி....இளையராஜா.
vinatha.

app_engine
9th September 2010, 07:54 AM
Watched 'poomAlaiyE' of pagal nilavu on youtube.

Possibly the best song for Murali.

jaiganes
9th September 2010, 08:25 AM
Watched 'poomAlaiyE' of pagal nilavu on youtube.

Possibly the best song for Murali.

nope. the best is and unfortunately will be forever "Meettaadha oru veenai". Nijamaave Raaja must have had a real soft corner for Murali otherwise he wouldnt have taken the "reethigowlai" that was in the upper shelf for poonthoattam and for murali.
mei silirka veikkum song.
poomaalaye has to wait in the office room in comparison.

rajasaranam
9th September 2010, 10:07 AM
Its indeed very sad to hear the sudden demise of Actor Murali at the age of just 46 :( I had always asserted that we always talk abt the association of Ramarajan and Mohan with Raaja while ignore Murali and Sivakumar. IMO these are the two other actors who have got some enchanting songs from the maestro.
The good thing is that he witnessed his son's success before passing away. He should've felt content with his life.

".....Vaazhginra Vaazhvellaam Neerkkumizh Poanradhu Poongodiyae..
Thulli Thirindhadhoru Kaalam (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7X316JzJUo) Palli Payinradhoru Kaalam..."

Sureshs65
9th September 2010, 03:20 PM
RS,

Very nice song 'thulli thiridadhoru kalam'. As you say, Murali and Sivakumar have got some lovely numbers from Raja. It is really sad that Murali passed away at such an young age.

venkkiram
9th September 2010, 07:00 PM
முரளியை பார்க்க ராஜா சென்றாரா?

jaiganes
9th September 2010, 07:55 PM
Poai dhaan edhayaavadhu niroobikkanumaa?

Plum
9th September 2010, 08:02 PM
pOgalainA avarai enna paNNalAm sollunga.

jaiganes
9th September 2010, 08:06 PM
pOgalainA avarai enna paNNalAm sollunga.

minji minji pona venkikram - geniusna adhu Love dhaan.
Love nna medaila poi I love everybodynnu orakka solradhu dhaan appdinnu jibba seidhillam solluvaaru, signaturai maathuvaaru . naamallaam thalaila adichukittu siripOm.

Sureshs65
9th September 2010, 09:48 PM
Jai,

:lol:

venkkiram
10th September 2010, 07:17 PM
naamallaam thalaila adichukittu siripOm. :rotfl3: :rotfl3:

app_engine
10th September 2010, 07:31 PM
Plum, jaiganes, Sureshs65,

:-)

I think venkkiram is pretty consistent in this issue.

In the obituary thread in TF section, he has questioned people who suddenly started praising Murali after death (who never bothered about him when alive.)

Here, he is questioning the other way around too, i.e. whether IR - who did nice things to Murali during career - is also nice to his remains / relatives after death.

IMSO, visiting a dhukka veedu has two main purposes :

-consoling the bereaved, giving them a shoulder to lean on / shed tears / help them get over the loss
-reflect upon one's own life, where I'm / how I'm doing / what I'll do in the rest of my life before this eventuality

It does nothing to the dead - who can't feel any but does a lot of good to the living.

rajasaranam
10th September 2010, 07:36 PM

வைரமுத்து இன்னைக்கு சோறு சாப்பிட்டாரா?

jaiganes
10th September 2010, 07:48 PM
yaen raasasaranam?
unga dignitya yaen loose panreenga?
pls edit ur post.
kaeni kootathukku poyee kenathanama pesaravangala paathuttu vandhurukeenga - andha effectaa?

rajasaranam
10th September 2010, 08:00 PM
kaeni kootathukku poyee kenathanama pesaravangala paathuttu vandhurukeenga - andha effectaa?

:lol: appadi ellathayum othukka mudiyaathu mudiyaathu JG. He seems to be nice in person. konjam marai loosu avarukku, enna panrathu, 'Tight' thaan pannanum athukku intha maathiri edathukku ellam poi ethir kElvi ketkanum :D

venkkiram
10th September 2010, 08:10 PM
Here, he is questioning the other way around too, i.e. whether IR - who did nice things to Murali during career - is also nice to his remains / relatives after death.நான் கேட்டது ராஜா சென்றாரா என்று மட்டுமே. அதன் நோக்கம் அவர் சென்றாரா இல்லையா எனத் தெரிந்து கொள்ளும் அளவிலே. "ராஜா ஏன் செல்லவில்லை?" என்ற அர்த்தத்தில் என் கேள்வியை நீங்கள் எல்லாம் இங்கே உள்வாங்கிக்கொண்டு உங்களது கற்பனைக் குதிரையை வேகமாக ஓட்டிச் செல்கிறீர்கள். ராஜாசரணம் இன்னும் பல படிகள் முன்னேறி "வைரமுத்து இன்றைக்கு சாப்பிட்டாரா?" எனக் கேட்கிறார். பதிவின் உச்சம்.

app_engine
10th September 2010, 09:02 PM
"ராஜா ஏன் செல்லவில்லை?" என்ற அர்த்தத்தில் என் கேள்வியை நீங்கள் எல்லாம் இங்கே உள்வாங்கிக்கொண்டு

Did you fully read my post?

Where did I show such "arththam"? I didn't say one way or another! kashtamppA.

As for other reactions, it could be possibly because your question (very unusual BTW for this thread and sounds quite condescending) is treated as an extension to the then-ongoing-discussion of "why didn't attend Soundarya marriage". Again, only a guess.

Plum
11th September 2010, 07:32 AM
App idhu thEvaiyA ungaLukku? Support paNNa pOi vAngi kattikittIngaLe? :)

Venkkiram - you have been consistently losing no opportunity to beat up Raja on his "lack of luvs" etc, whatever that means. Luvs paNNA dhAn genius adhu idhunnu adichi vutturukkInga. KalyAnathukku pOgalai, karumAdhikku pOgalainu keLappiyum vutturukkInga. IdhellAm chinna puLLa thanamA irukku. Rajni threadla pOi Rajni murali funeralku pOnArAnu kEttingaLA? Illai. Kamal threadla kEttingaLA?illai.
Inge mattum kEkkaringannA adhulErundhu enna theriyudhu?

We are not lollipop sucking kids, you see. We can see through such agenda, mate

venkkiram
11th September 2010, 08:22 AM
App idhu thEvaiyA ungaLukku? Support paNNa pOi vAngi kattikittIngaLe? :)

Venkkiram - you have been consistently losing no opportunity to beat up Raja on his "lack of luvs" etc, whatever that means. Luvs paNNA dhAn genius adhu idhunnu adichi vutturukkInga. KalyAnathukku pOgalai, karumAdhikku pOgalainu keLappiyum vutturukkInga. IdhellAm chinna puLLa thanamA irukku. Rajni threadla pOi Rajni murali funeralku pOnArAnu kEttingaLA? Illai. Kamal threadla kEttingaLA?illai.
Inge mattum kEkkaringannA adhulErundhu enna theriyudhu?

We are not lollipop sucking kids, you see. We can see through such agenda, mate

Plum, I am also saying you have been consistently trying to corner me and failing miserably.

இன்றைக்கும், என்றைக்கும் சொல்வேன். Luvs பன்னா தான் Genius என்று. அது எனக்குப் பிடித்த வாசகம். கருத்து. அதைக் கேலி செய்யும் மனிதர்களையெல்லாம் என்னால் எப்போதும் தாண்டிச் செல்ல முடியும். சொல்வனம் இதழில் வந்த அகிலன் கட்டுரையிலும், ஜெயமோகன் கட்டுரையிலும் நிறைய இடங்களில் ராஜாவும் luvs செய்திருக்கிறார் என்ற கருத்து தொடர்ந்து நிறுவப்பட்டது. அப்படிப் பார்த்தால், எனக்குப் பிடித்த வாசகம் ராஜாவிற்கும் ஒத்துப் போகுமே. ஆனால் எனது பழைய signature-ஐ கேலி செய்யும் நீங்கள் இங்கே நிறுவ முயல்வது "ராஜா Genius மட்டுமே. Luvs கிடையாது" என்ற கருத்தை. இப்ப யார் உண்மையில் ராஜாவின் மீது சேற்றை பூசுவது எனத் தெரிகிறதா?

முரளி விஷயத்திற்கு வருகிறேன். முரளியின் திரைப்பட வாழ்க்கையில் ரஜினி, கமலை விட ராஜா பெரிதும் பங்காற்றியவர். கமல், ரஜினி போனார்களா என்று அவர்களது திரியில் கேட்பதற்கும், ராஜா சென்றாரா எனக் கேட்பதற்கும் மலையளவு வித்யாசம் இருக்கிறது என்ற அடிப்படையில் தான் இங்கே கேள்வி கேட்டேன்.

நான் எழுதும் எல்லா கருத்தையுமே ஏதோ சதுரங்க ஆட்டத்தில் வீழ்த்த முற்படுவது போல விளையாட முற்பட்டீர்கள் என்றால் நேரவிரயம்...

"KalyAnathukku pOgalai" - Where did I ask such question?

(என்ன ஒரு ஒற்றுமை! உங்களது "lollipop sucking" பதிவை படிக்கும் போது நான் chicken lollipop சாப்பிட்டுக் கொண்டு இருக்கிறேன்.)

baroque
11th September 2010, 09:06 AM
Please people, don't make this thread about Ilayaraaja!

It is about Ilayaraja's sangeetham in Murali's films.

please get back to his songs...

magnificent composition...en kanavinai ......Desiya geetham.
என் கனவினை.......தேசிய கீதம்....இளையராஜா ....ஹரிஹரன்.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1d7iik9IZo
brass, drums, strings,chorus verses,back ground classical aalaap followed by wind instrument passage, horns, rock/bass guitar..
patriotic composition for a no humbug face of tamil films - genuinely possessing a dignified likeable charm....We will miss you, Murali.
on this Ganesha Chaturthi - 2010,
I like to wish success in all your endeavor!
விக்னம் விலகட்டும் .
வினதா.

tvsankar
11th September 2010, 05:56 PM
Potaenae poovilangu and aathadi

Sweet songs of Murali . Very cute he is.

nejama - Murali death ku mudhal naal than - indha 2 paatiayum parthen.

Really felt very bad... Manasu inum sari aglai.
Family Member ai miss pannina mahdiir oru aazhndha varutham.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkEQaf85DO4&p=E9E3A9CC3974F860&playnext=1

tvsankar
11th September 2010, 06:03 PM
Aathadi paavada

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90td2TnEj6Q

app_engine
12th September 2010, 08:07 AM
[tscii:d4f17421e3]முரளியின் கடைசி நேர்காணல் (http://www.yarl.com/forum3/index.php?showtopic=75244)

என்னோட வரப்பிரசாதமே இசைஞானி இளையராஜாதான். முதல் படத்தில் இருந்தே என்னோட எல்லா படங்களையும் பாடல்கள் சூப்பர் ஹிட்டா இருக்கும். அதுக்கு காரணம் இளையராஜா சார்தான்.
இப்ப என் மகனும் ஹீரோவா நடிக்க ஆரம்பிச்சுட்டான். இதுல ஒரு ஆச்சர்யமான விசேஷம் என்னன்னா… 1985 சத்யஜோதி பிலிம்ஸ் தியாகராஜன் சார் தயாரிப்பாளர், மணிரத்னத்தின் முதல் படம், இசைஞானி இளையராஜாவின் இசை. அது ரொம்ப ஹிட் கூட்டணியா இருந்தது. அடுத்தடுத்து நிறைய ஹிட் படங்கள்ல இந்த கூட்டணி தொடர்ந்தது. இப்ப என் மகன் நடிச்சிருக்குற பானா காத்தாடி படத்தை தயாரிச்சிருக்கிறதும் சத்யஜோதி பிலிம்ஸ்தான். தியாகராஜன் சாரோட வாரிசுகள்தான் செந்தில் தியாகராஜன் – அர்ஜூன்தான் தயாரிப்பாளர். இளையராஜா சாரின் வாரிசு யுவன்ஷங்கர் ராஜாதான் இது எனக்கு இரட்டிப்பு மகிழ்ச்சியா இருக்கிறது.
எனக்கு ரொம்ப பிடிச்ச பாட்டு இதயம் படத்தில் இடம்பெற்ற பொட்டு வெச்ச வட்ட நிலா பாட்டுதான். அந்த பாட்டை எத்தனை த*டவை கேட்டாலும் சலிக்காது. உன்*மையான காதலை சொல்ல முடியாமல் தவிக்கிற தவிப்பை நல்லா சொல்லுற பாட்டு.

[/tscii:d4f17421e3]

rajkumarc
13th September 2010, 10:48 PM
RIP Murali. Too bad that he was unable to guide/witness his son's budding career.

Cannot forget those magical songs IR gave for Murali. My favorite albums:
Pagal Nilavu
Geetanjali
Idhayam
Poonthottam
Ingeyum Oru Gangai

Vkrish
13th September 2010, 11:30 PM
Looks like a rare song...again a lovely melody in the combination of IR + Murali

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emWUVjz-cJk

tvsankar
14th September 2010, 11:07 AM
Looks like a rare song...again a lovely melody in the combination of IR + Murali

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emWUVjz-cJk

vkrish,

Thanks for rare gem...

nishasiva
8th October 2010, 10:05 AM
Some other good songs in IR-Murali combo:

1. "Poothadhu Poonthoppu" from Thangamanasukkaran by Mano-SJ combination. The song has an excellent intro music.

2. "Thaneerile Mugam Paarkum Aagayame" from Manikkuyil by Mano-Uma Ramanan. Good folk interlude at the beginning.

3. "Thendral Kaatre Ondraai Povoma" from Adharmam, a Mano solo. Excellent lyrics, humming and chorus portions. Raja at his best.

4. "Nanba Nanba Naadirukkum Nilamai Paarada" from Desiya Geetham sung by IR himself. Very touching song & lyrics. The song had another version as well in the movie.

Luiza Cabeleireira Santos
22nd March 2011, 06:11 AM
USE THIS NAMES IN GOOGLE OK?
VAI COLOCANDO ESSES NOMES QUE ESTÃO AÍ EMBAIXO E PESQUISANDO NO GOOGLE OK?:
LUIZA GOIANAPOLIS MY BLOG
GOIANÁPOLIS LUIZA CABELEIREIRA
luizacabeleireira2009@hotmail.com
LUIZA BOLLYWOOD
LUIZA GOIANAPOLIS ENRIQUE IGLESIAS
LUIZA GOIANAPOLIS ENRIQUE IGLESIAS MY BLOG
LUIZA SANTOS GOIANAPOLIS
luizacabeleireira@yahoo.com