PDA

View Full Version : Prabhudeva Indian Dance Icon On Top

interz
7th October 2010, 04:13 PM
I cant find any thread for Prabhudeva, so I decided to open a thread for him.

We can discuss anything about Prabhudeva in here.

I hope you will support this thread and make it grand.

Maniraj
7th October 2010, 04:57 PM
Voted for Minsara kanavu :P

A.ANAND
7th October 2010, 05:54 PM
he is best dance icon ok, but not a best choreographer!

my vote kathalan!

interz
7th October 2010, 06:24 PM
I also voted for Minsaarakanavu.

Maybe I will change my mind after the new Thangabachan movie starring Prakashraj, Prabudeva, Bhoomika releases, could be a great movie.

Who is best choreographer according to you?

I cant think of any one in india who can match Prabhudevas choreography (samples: Gentleman, Minsaarakanavu, Pokkiri, Latchiyam)

great
7th October 2010, 11:50 PM
I cant think of any one in india who can match Prabhudevas choreography (samples: Gentleman, Minsaarakanavu, Pokkiri, Latchiyam)

who did latchiyam? Lakshya choreography was good as well.

interz
8th October 2010, 12:46 AM
Latchiyam (Style in telugu) was a Prabudeva, Lawrence starrer movie

I also like the dance Hritik did in Lakshya, utter Prabudeva trademark moves.

m_23_bayarea
8th October 2010, 12:53 AM
The one and only movie I liked of him is Minsaara Kanavu. Loved him as a dancer, but absolutely hated him as an actor/hero! Some of my known folks used to call him "Nakkeee" - You know why! :P

But as a director, I liked both his Pokkiri and Wanted. In fact, IMO, the best Vijay movie so far! But not-so-great-direction/work in Villu though... :oops:

Sarna
8th October 2010, 12:20 PM
bay, did u watch Mahesh babu's pokiri ?

AudazJay
8th October 2010, 12:48 PM
I liked Minsara Kanavu but I would choose Kadhalan over this film. Sentiments- Ennavale, Kadhalikum Pennin and Mukkala Mukkabala are my all-time favorite songs :musicsmile:

groucho070
8th October 2010, 01:37 PM
Music-nu paarta I have weaknesses for Mr. Romeo, nice comedy too. I wish Ezhayin Siripinile was on that list, he did well in that film.

gurusaravanan
8th October 2010, 01:58 PM
Kadhalan

interz
8th October 2010, 02:02 PM
Music-nu paarta I have weaknesses for Mr. Romeo, nice comedy too. I wish Ezhayin Siripinile was on that list, he did well in that film.

I considered that movie too, but i choose to put Pennin Manathai thottu instead of that.

Most sick dance moves i seen is from Kathalan esp Oorvasi, Kathalikkum and Mukkala dance moves are xtraordinary

m_23_bayarea
8th October 2010, 08:15 PM
bay, did u watch Mahesh babu's pokiri ?

Nope! But I like Vijay much much better than Mahesh Babu though. I know he's got a lot of fans in AP and all that, but to my eyes, I feel he's not as athletic as Vijay for that movie. And needless to say, Salman rocked in Wanted too! 8-)

ilekani
11th October 2010, 06:26 AM

His guru, Udipi Lakshminarayanan. (I wonder if UL has ever choreographed for movies?)

AudazJay
11th October 2010, 07:54 AM

I considered that movie too, but i choose to put Pennin Manathai thottu instead of that.

Most sick dance moves i seen is from Kathalan esp Oorvasi, Kathalikkum and Mukkala dance moves are xtraordinary

I hope you meant slick :lol: Got a shock to read that Kadhalan has sick dance moves :lol:

varunlss12
11th October 2010, 11:11 AM
Voted for kaadalan.....

Superb dancer , choreographer.... Lakshya film la vara oru song is enough for is choreography... NATIONAL AWARD WINNING CHOREOGRAPHY..... VIP list miss ayidhuchu nalla padam thaana....

Guru-V
11th October 2010, 12:19 PM
Manathai Thirudi Vittai was a nice film too, superb comedy with both Vadivelu and Vivek, songs were nice, performance by Prabhu Deva was nice too !