PDA

View Full Version : Funny Things Happening In Cricket

Sourav
18th October 2010, 04:49 PM
••• Funny Things Happening In Cricket •••

Plum...start meesik... :musicsmile: [tscii:0ed0aba226][/tscii:0ed0aba226]

Sourav
18th October 2010, 04:50 PM
Plum, ungalai nambi than start pannirukken..,. Blockbuster aagalainalum paravalla Sridhar start panra threads maathiri utter flop aagama paathukungo... :mrgreen:

Sourav
18th October 2010, 04:51 PM
Quoting this one from 'rotfl' thread.

Plum abt Sl batsmen hitting rookie indian bowling attack all over the park. (India tour of Sl - 2010 - 3 tests series)

Mothathula man of the series presentation appO

Announcer: and the man of the series is.....kumar sangakarra
(Sanga comes running to collect the trophy with a huge grin)
Ishant interrupts and grabs the trophy
"Ni oru viranai adichirundha naane thalama thaangi unakku cup-ai koduthiruppEn. Ni adichadhu pulla poochiya adhanaala unakku vengala kinnam kooda kedayaadhu. Adi vaanginadhu naanu enakku dhaan cup. Ivlo adi vaangiyum innum velaandukittirukkene adhai nenachu sandhoshapadu"

:rotfl:

//

I'm still the best choice as captain - Ponting

http://www.cricinfo.com/india-v-australia-2010/content/story/481780.html

:rotfl: anne adhai mathavanga sollanum.

Plum
18th October 2010, 04:52 PM
Feeyaar kitta solli Sticky Thread AkkidalAmA?

Sourav
18th October 2010, 04:54 PM
Feeyaar kitta solli Sticky Thread AkkidalAmA? :goodidea:

Sourav
18th October 2010, 04:56 PM
Sick of seeing Sachin score so heavily: Clarke (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/series-tournaments/australia-in-india/top-stories/Sick-of-seeing-Sachin-score-so-heavily-Clarke/articleshow/6760070.cms)

Comment from an Aussie fan Eelco (Melbourne): I am sick of seeing Clarke not scoring when it matters! :rotfl:

'Warner aims to be the new Gilchrist' (http://www.cricinfo.com/india-v-australia-2010/content/story/482288.html)

Comment:
Posted by Gilly4ever on (October 18 2010, 05:24 AM GMT)

It would be great if Warner could become the next Adam Gilchrist but first he'll have to learn to keep wicket. :lol2:

Plum
18th October 2010, 04:59 PM
PCB irukka bayamEn? (http://www.cricinfo.com/magazine/content/current/story/482219.html)

On the day the ICC officially acknowledged that the PCB can no longer be trusted to run cricket in Pakistan, the chief patron of the board, President Asif Ali Zardari, "felicitated" the chairman of the board and players for the Oval ODI being cleared of any suspicions of spot-fixing. Quick as a flash, the PCB released a counter-statement, thanking the president "for his uplifting message" of above-said felicitations. Nero would've been impressed.

Plum
18th October 2010, 05:05 PM
-deleted-by-self-

sathya_1979
18th October 2010, 05:13 PM
padichchaachu! BTW, threadkkum rating system like A, U etc irundhaa nallaa irukkum.
eyepeeyell tweets are top!

Vivasaayi
18th October 2010, 07:51 PM
padichchaachu! BTW, threadkkum rating system like A, U etc irundhaa nallaa irukkum.

pm please

sathya_1979
18th October 2010, 07:57 PM

pm please
Plum list is big, did not save it in local drive. self :hammer:
will PM eyepeeyell tweets.

Plum
18th October 2010, 08:29 PM
Eyepeeell tweets to me also pm sathya

P.s: naan ezhudhinadhai enakkE pm pannunu kekkarenE...

Dhakshan
18th October 2010, 08:32 PM
Enakum pm plz..
BTW, funny things in cricket na, neraiya Inzy wickets podalaame :lol:

littlemaster1982
19th October 2010, 12:07 AM
Anderson injured at England's boot camp (http://www.cricinfo.com/the-ashes-2010-11/content/story/481971.html). Someone broke his rib while boxing. Idhellam thevaiya :rotfl2:

ajithfederer
19th October 2010, 12:20 AM

Innum vitta aapganistan poi NATO troups kitta training eduthutu thaan varuvaanga pola.

Puliyan_Biryani
19th October 2010, 12:24 AM
:rotfl3:

VV: kutha sonnaa kolai veriyoda kuthi ___ tank-a odaikkare :lol:

Dinesh84
19th October 2010, 10:10 AM
:rotfl: first adikku, idhu panchu illa.. tinnju nu sollirupaar..

Dhakshan
19th October 2010, 10:18 AM
:lol:

Sourav
19th October 2010, 10:34 AM
:lol: puli, summa sirukkurathoda nikkama yethachum funny incidents/news post pannunga... :twisted: from the past too...

Puliyan_Biryani
19th October 2010, 10:41 AM
:lol: puli, summa sirukkurathoda nikkama yethachum funny incidents/news post pannunga... :twisted: from the past too...
enakku instant-a idhu nyabagam varudhu. adhuvum oru ball edge-la pogum paarunga :rotfl3:. adhu yen 4 pogalainnu kelvi vera :twisted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04_57G1Mfmk

Disclaimer: If somebody feels this video is unnecessary in a Cricket thread, please post/pm. No issues in removing it. adhukkulla eppadiyum aaga vendiya damage aayirukkum :noteeth:

Sourav
19th October 2010, 10:46 AM
apdi enna irukku... :roll: utube blocked... room-la poyi paakkuren...

Sourav
19th October 2010, 10:48 AM
From eyepeeyell tweets...

If Shivnarine Chanderpaul were an F1 driver, he'd drive the whole race in one long powerslide at a 30 degree angle to the track. :lol:

littlemaster1982
19th October 2010, 11:00 AM
I had posted this in tidbits thread a long time ago. For those who missed :)

Came across this in Orkut. Damn hilarious :rotfl:

Bomber" Wells, a spin bowler and great character, played for Glocuestershire and Nottinghamshire. He used to bat at No.11 since one couldn't bat any lower. Of him, they used to paraphrase Compton's famous words describing an equally inept runner.

"When he shouts 'YES' for a run, it is merely the basis for further negotiations!" Incidentally, Compton was no better. John Warr said, of Compton "He was the only person who would call you for a run and wish you luck at the same time."

Anyway, when Wells played for Gloucs, he had an equally horrendous runner as the No.10. During a county match, horror of horrors... both got injured. *Both* opted for runners when it was their turn to bat. Bomber played a ball on the off, called for a run, forgot he had a runner and ran himself. Ditto at the other end. In the melee, someone decided that a second run was on. Now we had *all four* running. Due to the confusion and constant shouts of "YES" "NO", eventually, *all* of them ran to the same end. Note - at this point in time, the entire ground is rolling on the floor laughing their behinds out. One of the fielders - brave lad - stops laughing for a minute, picks the ball and throws down the wicket at the other end.

Umpire Alec Skelding looks very seriously at the four and calmly informs them "One of you buggers is out. I don't know which. *You* decide and inform the bloody scorers!"

raajarasigan
19th October 2010, 11:09 AM
Master :lol: Good one..

Do you have any video link for that?

Dhakshan
19th October 2010, 11:15 AM

Dhakshan
19th October 2010, 11:18 AM
www.youtube.com/watch?&gl=US&warned=True&client=mv-google&hl=en-GB&rl=yes&v=q9ew_nITQWY&nomobile=1

This one has many funny videos.. Found it in the Simbu video that Puli posted...

Sourav
19th October 2010, 11:20 AM
:rotfl: LM, Thanks 4 posting it from old pages. :)

Sourav
19th October 2010, 11:25 AM
http://nitish1987.blogspot.com/2010/01/cricket-funny-events.html
utthappu & DK... :lol:

littlemaster1982
19th October 2010, 11:36 AM
Master :lol: Good one..

Do you have any video link for that?

Idhellam Black and white kaalam. Video irukkaradhu santhegam-dhan :roll:

Anyway see this,

[html:92601871c5]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vWyxEpcJTNg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vWyxEpcJTNg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/html:92601871c5]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWyxEpcJTNg

Dhakshan
19th October 2010, 11:39 AM
See wat? :roll:
Invisible matter-a...

littlemaster1982
19th October 2010, 11:40 AM
Invisible matter-a...

Youtube video. Ungalukku blocked-a?

raajarasigan
19th October 2010, 11:42 AM
master, enakkum onnum theriyale..

just wanted to post this from the "Quotes" thread... for those who missed.. :wink:

On describing a batsman getting out as soon as he got into the field:

The new batsmen went in to the crease and came back so fast that he almost met himself coming back

Dhakshan
19th October 2010, 12:01 PM
Invisible matter-a...

Youtube video. Ungalukku blocked-a?

Anga onnume illiyae.. Blank-a thaan iruku :roll:

Sourav
19th October 2010, 12:04 PM
Dhak, youtube ellam block aagiruntha epdi theriyum content... :huh:

littlemaster1982
19th October 2010, 12:06 PM
I embedded Youtube video within the post. It will be blank if youtube is blocked in your network. Added youtube link now.

Dhakshan
19th October 2010, 12:16 PM
But am browsing from mobile.. I myself posted a youtube video na :huh:
Not blocked for me...

Sourav
19th October 2010, 12:29 PM
Dhak, :twisted: post panra 1,2 peraiyum itthainai qn ketta appuram yaaru post pannuvanga... athan link potturukkarla...check pannunga...

1100-la video epdi varum... :lol2: :yessir:

Dhakshan
19th October 2010, 12:34 PM
Dhak, :twisted: post panra 1,2 peraiyum itthainai qn ketta appuram yaaru post pannuvanga... athan link potturukkarla...check pannunga...

Thread oada sondha kaarar neengale sollitinga.. Ini keka mattaen yesamaa...

Dinesh84
19th October 2010, 02:01 PM
:lol: unga kashtam ungalukku.. :yessir:

Sourav
19th October 2010, 02:24 PM
:lol: unga kashtam ungalukku.. :yessir: onnum post panrathulla... nottam solla mattum vanthirunga... :lol: :twisted:

steveaustin
19th October 2010, 07:02 PM
No one cannot beat him forever!!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Au-y6uUX8I)

ajaybaskar
19th October 2010, 07:04 PM
Really funny. Esp his jig while fielding.. :lol:

steveaustin
19th October 2010, 07:15 PM
Muniyandi and Loosenell!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHkc18FU3kA&feature=related)
Phil Tufnell - England fast bowler :lol:
aNNan Naved - Match fixer for fielding????
Inzy - uruLai (fits the bill)... :lol:

raajarasigan
19th October 2010, 07:26 PM
Let me post Sunny's commentary in the recently concluded test series.. (though I am NOT a great fan of his commentary)..

when Sreesanth was given LBW on the fourth day morning (almost nearing lunch) by Billy Bowden..

"umpire billy bowden took his time.... and decided to go for early lunch" :lol:

when sreesanth took Tim Paine's wicket.. harbhajan hugged him and touched his cheek...

"harbhajan singh just celebrating... this time he is slapping sreesanth gently :lol: "

steveaustin
19th October 2010, 07:43 PM
"harbhajan singh just celebrating... this time he is slapping sreesanth gently :lol: "

Possibly the only good thing done by Bhajji in his cricketing career. :lol:

Puliyan_Biryani
19th October 2010, 07:50 PM
It was around 2006. And our beloved Inzi bhai was the centre of attraction.

He patted a ball to Mid-Off and the fielder(forgot which team and player) took a shy at the stumps. Inzi took evasive action and the ball hit the stumps. Inzi while taking evasive action, fell out of the crease and the umpires declared Inzi was run out (wrong decision).

Within 1 or 2 months later, India were playing Pakistan in Pakistan. Again Inzi patted a ball to Mid-Off and Raina took a shy at the stumps. Inzi (now wiser after the previous event :lol:) blocked (actually played a back-foot defense or something) the throw which was aimed at the stumps. Indians appealed and Inzi was given out obstructing the field.

Inzi nenaichiruppaaru "Ball-a thadukkaattiyum out kudukkaraanunga, thaduthaalum out kudukkaraanunga" :rotfl3:

Plum
19th October 2010, 08:21 PM
He actually said that puLi.

Puliyan_Biryani
19th October 2010, 08:29 PM
He actually said that puLi.
And more. Coach-a irundhadhukku Greg Chappell-ayum ulla izhuthu naaradichaapla :lol:

I thought of adding Botha, Kallis that's why I typed nenaichiruppaaru. avai naagareegam karudhi thavirthu vitten :D.

Plum
21st October 2010, 12:01 PM
"I'll be bold", says Darren Sammy (http://www.cricinfo.com/westindies/content/current/story/482927.html)

Given WI's history

pArthu thambi, Clean Bold Agida pORa!

Sourav
22nd October 2010, 09:33 PM
http://www.cricinfo.com/ci/content/image/468002.html

Riyazz
23rd October 2010, 10:06 AM
http://www.cricinfo.com/ci/content/image/468002.html :lol:

Puliyan_Biryani
25th October 2010, 11:07 PM
http://www.thehindu.com/multimedia/dynamic/00275/DIP_3_BHAJJI_AND_SA_275198g.jpg

Sourav
27th October 2010, 06:58 PM
Bad selection..Srikanth should be sacked..Dhoni should be dropped.Dravid should be made as Captain. Kumble should be brought back as player cum coach (to replace Garry Kirsten). Utthappa should replace Vijay coz Uthappa is technically stronger than Vijay and play fast bowlers and new ball. Manish pandey should open in place of shewag coz pandey plays for RCB. Laxman is getting aged with a old back so Ganesh sathish has to replace him.Akhil should replace raina as raina is weak against short balls.CM Gautam should be the wicket keeper as he can score better than Dhoni(true),Sunil Joshi must replace harbhajan coz Joshi is just 40 year old and still playing for karnatake and surey harbajan cant play when he reaches 40.A.Mithun must replace Tendulkar coz he cant bowl like mithun.But Mithun can bat as well.Vinay Kumar and Aravind should replace Zaheer and Ishanth. Dear Karnataka friends hope my selection made u happy.Pl back me and force BCCI to name me as the selector.Wil make u happy always :lol: from cricinfo squad list comment sec. one guy who got irritated by numerous comments by karnataka fans complaining abt not picking karnataka players in squad have posted like this..... :lol:

Maniraj
27th October 2010, 07:09 PM

raghavendran
27th October 2010, 07:48 PM
Bad selection..Srikanth should be sacked..Dhoni should be dropped.Dravid should be made as Captain. Kumble should be brought back as player cum coach (to replace Garry Kirsten). Utthappa should replace Vijay coz Uthappa is technically stronger than Vijay and play fast bowlers and new ball. Manish pandey should open in place of shewag coz pandey plays for RCB. Laxman is getting aged with a old back so Ganesh sathish has to replace him.Akhil should replace raina as raina is weak against short balls.CM Gautam should be the wicket keeper as he can score better than Dhoni(true),Sunil Joshi must replace harbhajan coz Joshi is just 40 year old and still playing for karnatake and surey harbajan cant play when he reaches 40.A.Mithun must replace Tendulkar coz he cant bowl like mithun.But Mithun can bat as well.Vinay Kumar and Aravind should replace Zaheer and Ishanth. Dear Karnataka friends hope my selection made u happy.Pl back me and force BCCI to name me as the selector.Wil make u happy always :lol: from cricinfo squad list comment sec. one guy who got irritated by numerous comments by karnataka fans complaining abt not picking karnataka players in squad have posted like this..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dhakshan
27th October 2010, 08:01 PM
Bad selection..Srikanth should be sacked..Dhoni should be dropped.Dravid should be made as Captain. Kumble should be brought back as player cum coach (to replace Garry Kirsten). Utthappa should replace Vijay coz Uthappa is technically stronger than Vijay and play fast bowlers and new ball. Manish pandey should open in place of shewag coz pandey plays for RCB. Laxman is getting aged with a old back so Ganesh sathish has to replace him.Akhil should replace raina as raina is weak against short balls.CM Gautam should be the wicket keeper as he can score better than Dhoni(true),Sunil Joshi must replace harbhajan coz Joshi is just 40 year old and still playing for karnatake and surey harbajan cant play when he reaches 40.A.Mithun must replace Tendulkar coz he cant bowl like mithun.But Mithun can bat as well.Vinay Kumar and Aravind should replace Zaheer and Ishanth. Dear Karnataka friends hope my selection made u happy.Pl back me and force BCCI to name me as the selector.Wil make u happy always :lol: from cricinfo squad list comment sec. one guy who got irritated by numerous comments by karnataka fans complaining abt not picking karnataka players in squad have posted like this..... :lol:

Riyazz
27th October 2010, 08:10 PM

Puliyan_Biryani
29th October 2010, 12:50 AM
I tried to leave the Champions League early to play in India. I am leaving India early to prepare for the Ashes.
:lol: Early bird catches the worm-ngaradhukkaaga ippudiyaa? What next Hussey? Leaving the Ashes early to prepare for the World Cup? :lol:

littlemaster1982
8th November 2010, 09:08 PM
Not exactly funny, but this is worth sharing.

Sledging Richards backfired on me, Akram reveals

By K.R.Nayar, Senior Reporter
Published: January 20, 2009, 22:58

Dubai: Can you guess what happened when Wasim Akram, the "Sultan of Swing" sledged "King" Viv Richards during a Test match?

Akram narrated the incident during the recent Shyam Bhatia awards for UAE's outstanding performers in domestic cricket.

"I was only nineteen when I played in the 1988 Barbados Test match during the tour of West Indies. It was in this Test match that I realised I've got the pace to disturb the batsmen," he said.

"When only 45 minutes were left to go for close of play, Richards came out to bat. My skipper Imran Khan gave me the ball and asked me to have a go.

"I bowled a bouncer at Richards and his cap fell while avoiding it. I went up to him and abused him. I was very skinny at that time and he looked at me and said: 'I will see [you] out man.'"

Akram immediately went to Imran Khan and related the incident.

"Imran told me to go ahead and scare &. him. So I bowled another bouncer and his cap fell again and so I went up to him and with a lot of action, provoked him.

"Richards looked at me and spat to the side with contempt. That was a time when there were no match referees nor close up television," he said.

Khan asked Akram to bowl the last over of the day.

"I bowled a bouncer again and then returned to the dressing room. While removing my shoes, the room attendant said that someone is waiting for me outside the dressing room.

"When I went out, I saw Richards in only his pad and no shirt and with a bat in hand. I ran to Imran and told him about it, but he quietly said: 'it is better you handle him.' I was shocked and so I went and told Richards very politely that I am sorry for what happened & and [that] it won't happen again.

"Richards looked at me and said: "If it happens next time, I will kill you.

"It never happened again," said Akram.

littlemaster1982
8th November 2010, 09:09 PM
Now, this is funny :lol:

Ken Rutherford:

Sharjah, 1986. The AustralAsia Cup semi-final. A herculean assignment for New Zealand, who are taking on the might of Pakistan - Imran Khan, Javed Miandad, Abdul Qadir, a youthful Wasim Akram and all.

For Tony Blain, our makeshift opener and wicketkeeper, the thought of it all brought on insomnia. Tony simply could not sleep. Sheep were counted. Corridors were walked. Books were read. Eventually a couple of sleeping tablets were taken.

Unfortunately for Tony, the effects lasted longer than intended. He was sound asleep in his room at 7.30am, which was when the team bus was supposed to depart for the stadium. Somehow he managed to get on the bus in the end.

As the keeper, he had a big part to play in the pre-match warm up, but he may as well have had duvet and pillow rather than bat and gloves. He was quickly escorted to the changing room for a lie-down.

Our captain wins the toss. New Zealand to bat first. I open, with that notable batsman, Martin Snedden. The plan is to protect Tony - to give him a chance to wake up.

Quickly we are 32 for 5. Out steps Tony.

Qadir is difficult to read at the best of times. Even more so when you are asleep. Tony plays and misses twice - the second time, the googly takes off stump. Thirty-two for 6. Tony walks off the wrong way. Fortunately the fielder coming in from the long-off boundary turns him around and points him in the right direction.

Tony sleeps well until after the lunch break, and feels rested enough to don the gloves. "What happened this morning, guys?" he enquires, as we walk out onto the field.

As told to Nagraj Gollapudi . This article was first published in the print version of Cricinfo Magazine

satissh_r
8th November 2010, 09:10 PM
Antha bayam irukkanum :P

Plum
9th November 2010, 09:40 PM
Durby on prospective match fixers who dare approach him for fixing:

I will cut off the hands of match fixers who dare approach me

Durby on those who criticise and point fingers at him

I will cut off the fingers that point at me

Enakku oru sandhEgam, a la Senthil in Chinna Gounder:

What will happen if, by chance, someone calls Durby impotent? :shock:

Dhakshan
9th November 2010, 09:55 PM

Plum
10th November 2010, 03:46 PM
What next to expect from Pakistan Cricket (http://thereversesweep.typepad.com/blog/2010/11/the-next-11-crazy-events-involving-the-pakistan-cricket-team.html#tp)

Following the call-up of the third Akmal brother Adnan to the Pakistan squad rumours of nepotism and mafia cartels strengthen further when first Father Akmal and then Mother Akmal are also called into the squad.

Shahid Afridi announces that he is returning to test cricket and is promptly named as test captain for the tour of New Zealand. After scoring 21 from 7 balls in Pakistan's failed run chase in the 1st Test, he retires from tests again citing that he doesn't have the mental strength or technique required for the five day game. Mother Akmal is made captain for the rest of the series.

Amidst all the chaos Pakistan win the 2011 World Cup with a team solely comprised of Akmals. Kamran scores a hundred, Umar a fifty and Father Akmal takes five for ten as India are beaten.

Plum
15th November 2010, 08:59 PM
[tscii:374d97678e]Harbhajan causes bodily harm to Sreesanth again (http://www.espncricinfo.com/india-v-new-zealand-2010/content/current/story/487228.html)

Caption on Photograph of Sreesanth congratulating Harbhajan for his century

This time Harbhajan Singh was only indirectly responsible for the body blows Sreesanth endured © AFP
[/tscii:374d97678e]

vanchi
16th November 2010, 10:40 PM
yeah. aptly the funniest thing. etho ivarau vvs laxman levelku advice veara. vennai.

Sourav
25th December 2010, 09:34 AM
http://oi52.tinypic.com/5lnla1.jpg
i found this one in mob wallpapers site.., is this original pic or fake?

satissh_r
25th December 2010, 09:45 AM

Nejama than irukkum Sourav, antha oorla ippadi pose koduthutu etho charity organizationukagannu solvainga..

BM
25th December 2010, 07:31 PM

Oru warning message kudukrathu illaya :evil: . Office la open panni puppy shame'a poidchi :evil:

Thirumaran
25th December 2010, 07:53 PM

Oru warning message kudukrathu illaya :evil: . Office la open panni puppy shame'a poidchi :evil:

neeyumaa :sigh2:

BM
26th December 2010, 12:37 AM

neeyumaa :sigh2:

Neengaluma :sigh2: . Ponnunga kitta thittu vaangunathu thaan micham :( . Ithukkaaga Ramal'a ban pannidunga :evil:

Sourav
26th December 2010, 06:59 AM
Christmas-la kooda office-a? :huh:
Tm na, i know u were in home yesterday, yen intha vetti sceneu... :banghead:

Vivasaayi
26th December 2010, 08:39 AM
TM vera arthathula soldraru..

neeyumana...neeyumaa apdi irundha nu..artham

read that along with office pully shame..

BM
26th December 2010, 11:32 AM

Theriyaathanama intha oru time TM sonnatha nalla sense la eduthuten :banghead: .

raajarasigan
27th December 2010, 11:09 AM

Theriyaathanama intha oru time TM sonnatha nalla sense la eduthuten :banghead: .you have to read this along with your reply also..

"Ponnunga kitta thittu vaangunathu thaan micham" :lol:

Thirumaran
27th December 2010, 11:30 AM

Theriyaathanama intha oru time TM sonnatha nalla sense la eduthuten :banghead: .

:rotfl2: muthalla un post paarthuttu enna solrathunnae therila.. athuvum naan yaen office la antha photo paarka kastapadanum :rotfl2:

Benny Lava
27th December 2010, 09:08 PM
Ponting fined 40% of match fee for fighting with umpire

http://www.espncricinfo.com/the-ashes-2010-11/content/current/story/494231.html

Rewind few years back to SA. Excessive appealing'ku one match ban whereas in this case prolonged argument with umpire by the captain himself, even after 3rd umpire confirms the decision, earns just a match fee fine. Vaazhga jananayagam!

Sourav
28th December 2010, 08:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z8HHi1uX5s

Arguing with umpire after the decision is given, just 40% fine for that, :shock: this is very unfair, he should have been banned for 1 or 2 matches :banghead:

Plum
28th December 2010, 09:07 AM
Allov he is Rick Ponting. Australian. Anglo Saxon descent. Paragon og virtues. First time offence unlike Sehwag who in his first test committed his 100th offence - so Sehwag was banned, ponting isnt

This is icc justice. Idhai edhirththu kElvi kEkkuravan has chips on his shoulder, is a reverse racist.

Vivasaayi
2nd January 2011, 12:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGPYUmXh3Es&feature=related

one of the funniest scenes on a cricket field..damn funny..and the comments for this video ..haha

satissh_r
2nd January 2011, 12:50 PM
Funniest part for me is Bucknor's reaction

Sourav
8th January 2011, 09:18 PM
Harbhajan, Symonds to share dressing room

Bitter rivals Andrew Symonds of Australia and India's Harbhajan Singh are set to share the same dressing room after the Indian Premier League auction on Saturday.

it would be a great fun watching both of them playing in a same team.... :lol:

Sourav
8th January 2011, 09:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGPYUmXh3Es&feature=related

one of the funniest scenes on a cricket field..damn funny..and the comments for this video ..haha :rotfl: comments...

Plum
8th January 2011, 09:51 PM
Ravindra Jadeja went for 950000m in IPL

Dinesh84
8th January 2011, 10:54 PM
enathu aAzhntha anuthaabangal to the team who got R Jadeja.. :mourn:

Puliyan_Biryani
8th January 2011, 11:18 PM
:rotfl2: kaalakkodumai idhellaam.

ajithfederer
11th January 2011, 12:22 PM
Whaat??

Sourav, Unakku evlo %?. :lol:

ajaybaskar
11th January 2011, 12:24 PM
Which team has got him? Kochi?

Sourav
11th January 2011, 12:28 PM
Whaat??

Sourav, Unakku evlo %?. :lol:

Ravindra Jadeja went for 950000m in IPL haha... avanai nan summa kaamedy-ku support pannenpa... chinna payala irukkanenu oru irakkam. :oops:

ajay, kochi than.

Thirumaran
11th January 2011, 12:42 PM
Gambir sold for so and So.. Pathan sold for So and so.. No one willing to buy Sourav.

I found these things very funny. Ithellaam ellaa news channels and magazines, vidaama poadurathu periya koduma.. ithellaam veethikku veethi discuss vaera panroam.. :roll:

19thmay
11th January 2011, 12:47 PM
Gambir sold for so and So.. Pathan sold for So and so.. No one willing to buy Sourav.

I found these things very funny. Ithellaam ellaa news channels and magazines, vidaama poadurathu periya koduma.. ithellaam veethikku veethi discuss vaera panroam.. :roll:

Vidunga Thiru, evvalo naal thaan Spectrum, Kudumba arasiyal-nu pEsi bore adikiradhu? :P

Thirumaran
11th January 2011, 12:52 PM

Vidunga Thiru, evvalo naal thaan Spectrum, Kudumba arasiyal-nu pEsi bore adikiradhu? :P

enna ippadi sollitta Sridhar.. thangala vikkuravanga news a vida naatta vikkuravanga news evvlo interesting.. :wink:

littlemaster1982
12th January 2011, 10:56 PM
Got this from another forum.

Curtly Ambrose is a commentator now in a Caribbean T20. Some of his hilarious ones.

Fielder hits the stumps on direct and starts to celebrate (goes on a victory lap)...

Curtly: Looking at him brings back the memories of a young Harper who took a brilliant catch off my bowling in Melbourne and started to run around the ground. There we were standing at the middle of the pitch, waiting for the man to return.

(Poor Harper was hoping his mates would run after him, trying to catch him)

Batman says "F C U K"

Curtly: You don't need a lip reader, you know what he said. He is just frustrated."

The other guy: Curtly, Curtly..we're on a family broadcast. Prime time!

:lol: :lol:

Sourav
20th January 2011, 09:49 AM
உலகக் கோப்பைக் கிரிக்கெட் போட்டிக்கான பாகிஸ்தான் கிரிக்கெட் அணி அறிவிக்கப்பட்டுள்ளது. ஆனால் கேப்டன் யார் என்பதை பாகிஸ்தான் கிரிக்கெட் வாரியம் தெரிவிக்கவில்லை. EKSI!

Ramakrishna
20th January 2011, 11:41 AM
haha

Sourav
21st January 2011, 12:03 PM
http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Default/Scripting/ArticleWin.asp?From=Archive&Source=Page&Skin=TOINEW&BaseHref=TOICH/2011/01/21&PageLabel=17&ForceGif=true&EntityId=Ad01709&ViewMode=HTML&GZ=T

ithukkelllam thalaivarai model-a use panrangalae... :banghead: :cry:

Riyazz
21st January 2011, 12:05 PM
http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Default/Scripting/ArticleWin.asp?From=Archive&Source=Page&Skin=TOINEW&BaseHref=TOICH/2011/01/21&PageLabel=17&ForceGif=true&EntityId=Ad01709&ViewMode=HTML&GZ=T

ithukkelllam thalaivarai model-a use panrangalae... :banghead: :cry: :lol:

sathya_1979
22nd January 2011, 05:27 PM
eyepeeell tweets about IPL Auctions:

1. All vuvuzelas are banned at the Ashes stadia, including Ravi Shastri
2. I think the "s" in 21.1 Mbps in the Docomo ad stands for "seconds", not "second". Just 86400 of them.
3. Given the number of "pregnancy" based quotes Sidhu is unleashing, I suspect he's an ambassador for some fertility clinic
4. Hahahahaha. The auctioneer just asked people to put their cellphones on silent. Now, Shriya based Saravana Stores ad will play, I assume
5. Will it be Gauthaman Gambeeranpillai or Gautam Gambannerjee, I wonder?
6. KKR must be feeling that they paid 100 rupees for 2 samosas while RCB walked away with an Andhra full meals for 25
7. Kolkata have just spent half their budget on two players. Now they'll have to buy Kamalhaasan for the remaining positions.
8. Nita Ambani seems to be sitting on a chair made of her face
9. Punjab and Kerala fighting over a Sri Lankan. Clearly, these states don't follow the Ramayana's advice about those evil Lankans
10. Preity Zinta hears "Yuvraj Singh" and grins. Do the math.
11. The IPL auction is full of nice, soft things to squeeze. (Drag your minds out of the gutter - I meant those spongy stress-balls)
12. What? They don't have a Buy-one-get-one-free offer for Sangakkara? Don't you get him when you buy Mahela?
13. As if he was an efficient waiter, Arun Lal tells us that K Sangakkara brings a lot to the table
14. Adam Gilchrist becomes the first man in history with a $900,000 pension.
15. Adambeer Gilchristsingh Gilly
16. RD for 500K. Dravid Pinnetra Kazhagam
17. This must definitely be Onion Uthappa
18. Kochi have taken Ravindra Jadeja out of the auction. Social service.
19. Muttiah Muralidaran goes to Kochi. Rivaldo played in Uzbekistan
20. Munaf has the build of an athlete, the talent of a craftsman and the attitude of a three-toed sloth
21. Lokhipothy Ballerjee
22. After yesterday, this feels like the part of an adult movie with no matter scenes
23. Has Sun TV declared "Military Medium" vaaram (week) for Chennai or something?

Sourav
22nd January 2011, 06:01 PM
16. RD for 500K. Dravid Pinnetra Kazhagam :rotfl: semma...
cant understand few of them... :oops:

sathya_1979
22nd January 2011, 06:16 PM
16. RD for 500K. Dravid Pinnetra Kazhagam :rotfl: semma...
cant understand few of them... :oops:
which ones?

Sourav
22nd January 2011, 06:43 PM
2,3 times padicha puriyuthu... confused btw those suffix names.... all regarding their ipl team states.... cant understand the 2nd one...

sathya_1979
22nd January 2011, 06:52 PM
next naama meet seiyyumbOdhu solrEn :)

Benny Lava
22nd January 2011, 07:28 PM

Is this the first time or eyepeeyell has already made it obvious that he/she is a tamil? :huh:

Plum
24th January 2011, 06:40 PM
Send Ishant for a hair-cut (http://blogs.espncricinfo.com/surfer/archives/2011/01/ishant_does_not.php)

That's Fanie Devilliers's prescription for improving Ishant's bowling :lol:

"First of all, I do not know what purpose do Ishant Sharma's long hairs serve. If I become the bowling coach of India, the first thing I would ask him is to cut his hair short. He does not look like a cricketer to me. You know, that's the basic thing, you need to look like a cricketer first. Batting or bowling comes after that."

Sourav
28th January 2011, 12:14 PM
Send Ishant for a hair-cut (http://blogs.espncricinfo.com/surfer/archives/2011/01/ishant_does_not.php)

inga paarunga...

Dhoni should grow his hair to win World Cup: Kambli

Read more: Dhoni should grow his hair to win World Cup: Kambli - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/world-cup-2011/interviews/Dhoni-should-grow-his-hair-to-win-World-Cup-Kambli/articleshow/7362337.cms#ixzz1CJGkPkkk

Keith
29th January 2011, 11:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PARnWE1JZVU&

Sourav
12th February 2011, 08:12 AM
http://www.espncricinfo.com/icc_cricket_worldcup2011/content/story/500392.html

Shoulder trouble ruled Sehwag out of the past three global ICC tournaments - the Champions Trophy in 2009, and the previous two World Twenty20s - and India have had early exits in each of those, despite entering as title contenders. This World Cup, too, India are one of the front-runners. What lessons has the team learnt from past failures? "The only thing we learnt is that we are not favourites." :rotfl: :thumbsup:

Sourav
20th February 2011, 08:01 AM
http://p.imgci.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/128400/128462.jpg

ஆடுகளம் (Remix)

Smith: டேய் அண்ணன் வேற எந்த கப்ப பார்த்தும் இப்படி ஆப் ஆனது இல்ல ...டா..

Afridi: ஹே ஹே பயமா எனக்கா நாங்கெல்லாம் சுனாமிலையே சிக்ஸ் அடிக்கிரவங்கடா..

Vettori: இம்புட்டு நாளா பெரிய டீம்கிட்டதான் தோப்போம் இப்ப சப்ப டீம்கிட்டையும் தோக்குறோம்..

Ireland: Go to your home-nu அசிங்க படித்திடாங்கடா மாப்பிள....

Kenya: கெளப்பு டா கெளப்பு டா வீட்டுக்கு...

Pointing: நம்ம பசங்க மட்டைய தூக்கிகிட்டு ground குள்ள போறோம் மல மலன்னு ரன்ன குவிக்குறோம் கப்ப தூக்குறோம்...

Dhoni: கப்பு மேல கைய கிய்ய வேச்சன்டு வை.. ஒக்காலி கொண்டே புடுவேன்...

Sourav
20th February 2011, 10:17 AM
prempanicker: I like Shakib's strategy of saving the batting Power Play for the next game. Why waste it here in a lost cause?

Sourav
21st February 2011, 10:34 AM
Sreesanth strikes a fearsome pose for an advertising campaign
http://p.imgci.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/128700/128716.jpg
:shaking:

ajaybaskar
21st February 2011, 01:14 PM
Ivan bowling'ai paathu Kirstenum Dhoniyum ippadithaan ninnaanga..

Plum
25th February 2011, 11:02 PM
Read somewhere on Ponting incident:

The idiot's box smashes the idiot box
:rotfl2:

Sourav
26th February 2011, 06:36 PM
Chris Gayle & Graeme Smith Funny Moment Cricket World cup 2011 WI v/s SA Feb 24

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2dz18WS9YU

Riyazz
26th February 2011, 07:04 PM
gayle...... :lol:

venkkiram
1st March 2011, 10:23 AM
Not sure whether this been already posted by some.. A sledging scene Johnson - Anderson.. nice one..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtxnfqDJUWg&feature=player_embedded

Sourav
10th March 2011, 08:55 PM
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/video/video.php?v=194870597201192&oid=108106022588949&comments

:rotfl: old one? nan ippo than paakkuren...

sathya_1979
11th March 2011, 09:02 PM
Kamran Jokes:

Kamran legacy: kamran could be a good brand ambassador for Save water campaign. "Every drop counts

Cricinfo is introducing a new section on Akmal brothers, and it's called "Dropplegangers

Why did Kamran Akmal have to walk back to the team hotel after the match? Because he failed to catch the bus! :)

Behind every successful batsman, there is Kamran Akmal

Kamran's favourite movie: Catch Me If You Can

I hope that Kamran's wife doesn't let him hold their babies!

Elton Chigumbura's birthday on the day they play Pakistan .. Good signs for him .. only if Kamran plays as a keeper

Famous DON movie dialogue in Kamran's way "CATCH ko pakadna mushkil hi nahi, Namumkin hey

Why is Umar Akmal the best batsman in the Akmal family? Because he got the most chance to bat in the back yard as Kamran Akmal kept dropping him

And why did Adnan Akmal become a keeper? Since too many balls kept going into the bush behind the pitch when Kamran was keeping

What do Kamran and Michael Jackson have in common? They both wear gloves for no reason.

Kamran Akmal's favourite pick-up line? "Can I drop you somewhere?"

Unlukiest dismissal in international cricket: ‘caught Akmal’

Kamran Akmal’s take on wicket keeping – making sure the batsman keeps his wicket for as long as possible

"Gul, bowling with pace and verve, zings one through Taylor. Kamran takes it, big appeal, not out. Umpire Llong not unreasonably assumes that if Taylor had nicked it, Kamran would have headbutted it for 4 or something similar."

Wicket keeping is like charity for Akmal. Left hand does not know what right hand is doing

Plum
13th March 2011, 02:01 PM
Indha chawla pathti enna PM paNNApla eyepeeell?

sathya_1979
13th March 2011, 07:31 PM
Latest Postable tweets from eyepeeell:
First one for Plum:
Piyush Chawla is playing, obviously we want the minnows to do well enough to be allowed in the next world cup.

Other notable (Postable) ones:
Ravi Shastri is busy describing the "hardness" of Lance Klusener
Munaf is one of those chaps who would never be asked to field in a double-side-fielding game on the street
When do they declare Ashish Nehra match-fit? When his stubble is only 2 days old?
Manjrekar is arguably, no, inarguably, no, arguably, no, inarguably the worst commentator in the world
Pakistan's timing is all Burma bazaar fake Rolex right now

Plum
14th March 2011, 08:02 AM
Sathya, thanks. But fublicA post paNNa mudiyAdha tweets feeyem paNNunga.
You may cc feeyaar just so that he shakes his head "what has the world come to?"

sathya_1979
14th March 2011, 09:16 PM
Plum, PMed the unpostables, with a copy to PR.

SoftSword
14th March 2011, 09:20 PM
Plum, PMed the unpostables, with a copy to PR.

engalukku oru copy kedakkuma?

sathya_1979
14th March 2011, 09:25 PM
sent SS ...

SoftSword
14th March 2011, 09:28 PM
nanri......

sathya_1979
15th March 2011, 08:49 AM
Plum :evil: PR oru decent fellow nu munnAdiyE therinjirundhA avarukku PM senjirukka mAttEn. ungaLAla vandha vinai. He is pissed off with me.

littlemaster1982
15th March 2011, 08:59 AM
Plum :evil: PR oru decent fellow nu munnAdiyE therinjirundhA avarukku PM senjirukka mAttEn. ungaLAla vandha vinai. He is pissed off with me.

Avarai nerla paartha piraguma ungalukku doubt? Avarukku edhukku CC potteenga :rotfl2:

Plum
15th March 2011, 09:05 AM
Sathya - sorry summA krthu vuttEn :noteeth:

Sourav
15th March 2011, 12:53 PM
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=140731632659935&id=100000780686209#!/video/video.php?v=135762666487685&oid=166113926734219&comments

SoftSword
15th March 2011, 03:45 PM

appo udanadiya avara ban panna sollanum. pera kedutthuduvaaru.

baroque
20th March 2011, 02:03 AM
dig

check it out..

http://apps.facebook.com/allrounderz

end

vinatha

Sourav
15th June 2011, 08:03 AM
No. 7 is too low for Yusuf: Kiran More
http://cricketnext.in.com/news/no-7-is-too-low-for-yusuf-kiran-more/57963-13.html
"I am quite disappointed," emphasised More. "He should be batting up the order. A player of his class cannot be playing so low in the team that has so many youngsters. By now, Yusuf has rich experience in international cricket (52 ODIs and 20 T20 internationals)."
In IPL-4, Kolkata Knight Riders skipper Gautam Gambhir regularly had him at No. 3 or No. 5 and Pathan finished up as the fourth highest run-scorer for his team with 283 runs.

KKR-la 4th highest run getter-am... :lol: oru team-la irukkurathe 5,6 batsmen than... ennamo ipl-laye top5 getter-la vantha maathiri... :lol2: he didnt score a 50 in ipl-4. If pathan who has a 'hard-hitter' tag cant do well @ 7, who else can fit well there? rohit, badri, kohli, raina? all r better batsmen than him, more over kohli, badri, rohit take some time to settle in,... so they cant bat down the order... no other choice for pathan....

raajarasigan
15th June 2011, 11:38 AM
A player of his class cannot be playing so low in the team that has so many youngsters. eh? :lol:...

littlemaster1982
16th June 2011, 09:53 AM
http://static.cricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/134000/134024.jpg

Plum, you make like this :lol:

littlemaster1982
29th October 2012, 01:38 PM
http://www.daijiworld.com/images1/sreesanth_102712-1.jpg

http://www.tvmangalore.com/images1/sree_271012-1.jpg

Sreesanth's latest avatar :lol:

Dinesh84
29th October 2012, 02:29 PM
:roll: What is funny about that? ethavathu nerthikadan ah irukkum..

littlemaster1982
29th October 2012, 03:00 PM
I found it funny :roll: Having steel plates in legs and performing Kathakkali :? This guy has got all his priorities wrong.

Dinesh84
29th October 2012, 04:47 PM
:oops: enakku ithu funny ah thonala LM. May be its only me who think that way.

This guy has got all his priorities wrong.
:exactly:

Brianengab
13th July 2013, 08:08 PM
asingapattaan auto'kaaran... :rotfl::rotfl:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BOa-KlgCAAEhy4P.jpg:large

19thmay
12th August 2013, 03:57 PM
Yes I think this is the right thread to post

Dhawan 215*(138) ... another 9 overs to go... India A Vs SA A .... dont miss it

http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/630767.html

Dinesh84
12th August 2013, 04:15 PM